PDA

View Full Version : ~Digimon:Spectral*Sign-ups*~

Haruko
29th May 2003, 04:18 PM
Digimon:Spectral

Have you Ever wondered about if there is another world? Not Like Life or Death, But a world where spectalular monster's Fight
and play? There is such a thing, and is soon going to fall into chaos at a time where the 3 Holy's wish the Prophecy will come
true..

"The Spectal Lights will Save the Digital World where Darkness accelerates in the Other World."

The 3 Holy Celestials, Orphanimon of Love, Cherubimon of Wisdom, and Serphimon of Justice, protected the digital world
from any danger, but they Need help..
They also Created 10 DigiEgg's of the 10 Crest's to aid the Children.

Viral Cherubimon, a Glitch in the Digital World, is Preparing to take over both world's. He send's Agent's,
Holographic Human Versions of himself, to the Real World to "Grow His Garden". He told them a Plan that will make over 1
thousands of Teenagers and Kids come together to Implant..

The Black Spores, which Grow to Black Roses in time.He will gain the Power to be able to Go to The Human World.

Viral Cherubimon later Found out that A Old Digimon, Lucemon, took Hold in a Human Body. They Both Agreed. Both will try to use
the Black Roses to Break the Digital Earth Barrier.

~Human World.

Your a Normal, everyday Teenager, Or atleast you Think you are. It's the Middle of a Japan July, the Sun Bright, grass a Crunchy
green. Your watching T.V one day, and spot a Ad..

"Will you like to be smart? Get Straight A's to please your Parents? Or Become a Sports Star!Learn to be a Scholar at
The ToykoDome Tomorrow at 15:00(3:00pm)!"

You think it over, and you decide, just to take a Peek...

The Next day, you Find Transportation to the TokyoDome, and you peek inside, It's Huge. Food, Scientific Experments...But you see something weird.
The Guards at the gate scan a Person's Hand, and You see something being Placed in the skin. You wait till later, about 17:00(5pm)

You go to the Gate, and the 2 Guards are disappointed, saying they Ran out of something. They point you to another door, but you decide,
it wasn't worth you going.You go home....

Later that day, you feel strangely attracted to the Library, even if you hate it. You go in, and decide, You should just go on the
10 Computers. You see 9 other kids..You log on tot he Computer Main Frame, but something strange Happens...It crashes..

And then, The Prophecy is Started. The Colors of the Rainbow, and White,Black and Pink lights come from the Electrical
outlit, and swallow the 10 of you..

~~Digital World..

You wake up in the Famous Star Island of the Digital World!You find A Weird device(D-3) located next to you, and it's the same color of what what part of
the color's swallowed you. You then find a starnge Creature next to you, the 9 other kids, and a Weird Looking T.V. . You walk towards
it, only to see the face of Viral Cherubimon, who claim's he destroyed the other T.V.'s on Star Island. He then Proclaims that
the Earth is his, and One Day, All of the Chosen Children(The 10), will die.

Your mission is to Try to find a way of Star Island ot the Major Continent of File, and Locate a T.V That takes you to Tokyo.
You then have to go Back and forth in both worlds to defeat Lucemon's Human Form and Viral Cherubimon, before it's all late..

And You might not know it, but while your in the Digital World, The Black Spores have tooked Settlement, and are growing
like WildFlower.

Viral Cherubimon is Getting More Powerful....

Basiclly, this is somewhat like a Season 2, in the sense.Somethings you need to Know:

1.D-3:Standing for Detect.Discover.Delete., this Thing has the ability to Delete Black Spores from one of Pure Heart,
Detect the Digi-Egg's and Discover T.V.'s, or Spots you can go in and out of the Digital World.It look's exactly
like the ones from Season 2.

2.D-Terminal-A Device that Stores the Digi-Egg, Contain's a Map of Star Island, and A Digi-Dex.

3.T.V.'s:The only thing's in the Digital World that can get you to Earth, Viral Cherubimon Delete's all of these on Star Island to Try to stop
the Chosen Children.

Color's of the D-3:
1.Red,and all Shades of Red(Not Pink): (Taken)
2.Orange,and offshades of Orange, Just not to red: (Taken)
3.Yellow and All OffShades of Yellow: (Taken)
4.Blue and all OffShades of Blue: (Taken)
5.Green and all Off Shades of Green:(Fire, this is yours, unless you want pink...I don't think you would..)
6.Purple and All Offshade's of Purple: (Taken)
7.Indigo/Turquoise/Teal: (Taken)
8.White: (Taken)
9.Black and Grey(Like Kens): (Taken)
10.Pink:
11.Entirely black, with grey buttons: (Taken)

Digi-Eggs:
Knowledge(Taken)
Kindness(Taken)
Miracles(Taken)
Friendship(Taken)
Light(Taken)
Love(Taken)
Hope(Taken)
Courage(Taken)
Sincerity
Justice(Taken)
Faith/Reliability(Taken)

One of those are for the evil Child. The Evil child get's His/Her D-3 by his/her computer. He/She is like the Digimon Emperor.They turn good at the middle, and produce The Miracle's Digi-Egg
I also allow for 1 evil Child with a All Black D-3, which ends to turn up to be like a Gold D-3.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
D-3 Color:
Digi-Egg Crest(Light,Courage,Friendship, Love,Kindness,Justice,Faith/Reliability,Knowledge,Hope,Sincerity):
Digimon:
Theme Song(Up to 5):
RelationShips:
Other:

For the 1 Evil Child

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
D-3 Color:
Digi-Egg Crest(Light,Courage,Friendship, Love,Kindness,Justice,Faith/Reliability,Knowledge,Hope,Sincerity):Miracles
Digimon:
Theme Song(Up to 5):
Evil Name:
RelationShips:
Other:

~For Digimon with Digi-Egg

Name:
Type:
Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:
Attacks:
Looks:
Digi-Egg
Owner:

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name:
Type:
Virus,Data,Vaccine:
Attacks:
Looks:

Champion:

Name:
Type:
Virus,Data,Vaccine:
Attacks:
Looks:

Ultimate:

Name:
Type:
Virus,Data,Vaccine:
Attacks:
Looks:

Mega:

Name:
Type:
Virus,Data,Vaccine
Attacks:
Looks:
~My Form~

Name:Hoshi Minayoto
Looks:Tall,about 6 foot 5, with Kouji Style Blue Hair, In a Ponytail, and a Bandana. Her Eye's are a glittery light blue that reminds you of the daytime sky. She has Navy Blue T-shirt and white oversized Parachute Pants, with Kouji-style shoes.
Personality:She's a loner, only because she's been moving with her mom all the time, since her mom is a Model.
D-3 Color:A Navy Blue
Digi-Egg Crest:Friendship
Digimon:Yoshimimon
Themes(Up to 5):
1.Target -akai shougeki--(Lyrics (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/target.htm))
2.Haruka na Okurimono -(Lyrics (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/harukaokurimono.htm))
3.In The Blue -(Lyrics (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/intheblue.htm)
RelationShips:
Other:

Name:Shinzenmon
Type:Wolf Warrior
Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:Unknown
Attacks:
1.Friendship Ties:The Symbol of Friendship on His armor glow, and send a blue beam of Ice to the opponent.
2.Blazing Ice:He'll stand still for a second, and a aurora of blue and red surround him. He releases it with his Sword, and It look's like a Blue Cloudy Wolf, with Fire and Ice around it.
3.Freezing Sword's:he'll jump high, and slash the opponent with his sword, freezing him.
Looks:Like Wolfmon, a Tad smaller, with Yellow and blue fur, Two lightsaber-swords and a Shield like WarGreymon's, except for the dark blue and the Yellow Symbol of Friendship.The Symbol of Hikari is still there, and so is the symbol of Koori.
Digi-Egg:Friendship
Owner:Hoshi

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name:Kougimon
Type: Dragon Child
Virus,Data,Vaccine:Vaccine
Attacks:
1.Kougi Friendship-Send's a wave of Warmth through the ground.
2.Dragon's Twister:He'll spin around, and air will circulat, making a small tornado.
Looks:About 3 foot 6, He's got a Body Like Veemon, but more..Anyway, Deep blue skin, Yellow Stomach with White and Yellow Wings like a angel.
Personality:Somewhat playful, he'll agree with Hoshi a lot of the time.

Champion:
Name: Dankinmon
Type: Dragon Warrior
Attacks:
1.Metal Blader:His 2 metal Sword glow with a stunning blue, and he will slash the opponent repeatedly.
2.Dragon Swirl:Two Bodyly clouds will form above Dankinmon, one Blue, one Red. They swirl,and form a strong massive energy
Looks:About 6 foot now, He was a Metal Sword with the Koori Symbol on it. He look's like Ex-Veemon, But Has fluffier wings, A Blue Body with Yellow Stomach, no X on his stomach.
Personality:Very serious

Ultimate:

Name:
Type:
Virus,Data,Vaccine:
Attacks:
Looks:

Mega:

Name:
Type:
Virus,Data,Vaccine
Attacks:
Looks:

Will do rest later.

She_wolf_warrior
29th May 2003, 04:35 PM
I would join, but I don't know many digimon. sry. Once I find out more, I will join

Tyler and Hobbes
29th May 2003, 05:35 PM
can i reserve love? Thanks in advance ^_^

Gladiator
29th May 2003, 06:50 PM
I call hope! I said I'd join, here I am.

Name: David "Dallas" Farlane
Looks: David is rather tall, he stands at about five feet and eight inches. He has an athletic build as well as healthy tanned skin. His eyes are sharp and a dark purple, and his hair is blonde and uncontrollable (and yes they stick down). His head is topped with a brown cowboy hat and he has a black trenchcoat over a white T-Shirt. David also wears blue jeans with black, white, and blue shoes.
Personality: Dallas comes off to many as a jerk. Stick with him, you'll find that he can be the most generous person around. Dallas is intelligent and clever, but somewhat of a loner. He'll seek company, but not often. He isn't brave, but he is persistent and won't give up until he dies. He is kind and helpful, but also suspicious and not always trusting. His mood seems to switch between serious and comical. He doesn't feel he should conform to the views of society.
D-3 Color: Sunlight Yellow
Digi-Egg Crest: Hope
Digimon: Faemon
Themes: It Doesn't Matter (Yeah, I like Sonic, more may come)
Relationships: None really. Just a bunch of references to an orphanage
Other: Dallas lives on the streets, working for small shops to earn his income. He does this in memory of a late friend of his. He suspects his Digimon partner of being the reincarnated version of his friend.

Name: KnightAngewomon
Type: Noblewoman Digimon
Vaccine
Attacks:
Sword of the Dawn Her golden blade begins glowing a brilliant gold before striking her opponent. (comes with cool explosion effects, but you will have to imagine it)
Winds of Change KnightAngewomon glows various shades of gold and blue before sending out a powerful wave of force (or glowing 'wind') at her opponent.
Looks: She's about the same height as David and she has nicely tanned skin and slim body. She has golden armor covering her upper face, chestplate, lower knees, lower arms, and boots and also has blue armor covering her lower abdomen, waste, upper legs, and arms. He has two pairs of dove wings and wields a golden longsword. (For hair and eye color and hairstyle see Faemon)
Digi-Egg: Hope
Owner: David

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie

Name: Faemon (Although he calls her 'Goggles')
Type: Fairy Digimon
Vaccine
Attacks:
Enchantment Casts blue magical bubbles from her batton, causing damage and confusing her foe
Force of the Fae Waves her batton and fires a giant blue whirlwind at her foe. The tornado spins her foe around before exploding into a shower of blue sparks (the last for show)
Looks: She is one of the taller of Rookie Digimon. She stands about two inches shorter than David. Faemon's skin is paler than David's as well. Her long black hair is allowed to flow loose and free around her helmeted head. She's clad mostly in blue and silver armor that covers everything except her upper arms, neck, face, and upper legs, and she wields a long brown stick with a blue crystal orb in her right hand. Two pairs of pinkish white fairy wings come out of her back. Faemon's eyes seem to shine and are a light green.

Champion

Name: ZephyrFaemon
Type: Wind Goddess Digimon
Vaccine
Attacks:
Winds of Fate Similar to Force of the Fae, but the blue sparks blow up.
Zephyr Sword Her batton turns into a dark sapphire sword, which she slices the opponent with.
Looks: Faemon grown by a clear foot. Her armor has turned into a skyblue and dark pink. There is a mouth piece now, and her hair is pulled into a ponytail. ZFmon's fairy wings have been replaced by a pair of dark blue dove's wings and her batton has reached the length of her body.

Ultimate

Name: Nymphmon
Type: Mystical Woman Digimon
Vaccine
Attacks:
Neptunian Wipeout Nymphmon's enchanted nature lets her summon water from out of nowhere. A blue portal opens up above her head as an ocean load of water is sent crashing into her opponent
The God's Oath Nymphmon pulls an inscribed tome out from under her robes. The tome glows a brilliant gold before sending a beam of energy that binds her opponent.
Heroes' Requiem A blue aura forms all around her body as she sings an enchanted (as well as foreign) melody. As she chants the spirits of many mythical heroes surround her and then spread into the bodies of her comrades, fully healing them and giving them the attributes of those heroes.
Looks: Major change from the earlier two. She keeps her height, but her skin has a light tint of green and her entire body is covered by a light blue robe that seems to flow from her. Her head is crowned by a golden tiara with ruby gems and a sapphire in the center.

Mega

Name: Sirenmon
Type: Mythical Digimon
Vaccine
Attacks:
Songs of the Fae: Sirenmon begins chanting a tune of the fairy tongue. A sky blue tornado surrounds her body and then the whirlwind dies out and sends a wave of pink and blue energy.
White Wind A white and blue wind flows through her friends and soothes their aches and pains and heals minor injuries
Siren's Song: Sirenmon sings a chanting tune that escalates into a screech, sending white and blue energy waves at her opponent.
Looks: Going back to her earlier forms. Sirenmon wears green and golden armor that covers her entire body except for her face and upper arms. Her hair is pulled into a pony tail and has a bluish tint with proper lighting. She has no weapons and she has regained her fairy wings, only now they are a forest green.

I hope these are acceptable.

Haruko
29th May 2003, 06:57 PM
By themes, I mean Theme Songs..^^And what do you mean by..

Digimon: (I'll wait to see whay Polizumi does)

I'm making up my digimon...So you don't have to worry.....

?.?

She_wolf_warrior
29th May 2003, 07:14 PM
Well, can I chose a digimon from a show?:confused:

Toxicity
29th May 2003, 07:22 PM
Name~Laura Shinohito
Age~14
Gender~Female
Looks~Sorta tall, like, almost 6'0", and thin. Has hazel-green eyes, mid-neck length deep dark borwn(close to black) hair with blue highlights, and extremely pale skin. Is usually seen to wear a black Linkin Park hoodie and pitch black khakis with a blue flame design, several pockets, and a length her combat boots are barely visible. Also wears silver rimmed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) usually equipped with black clip-on shades and a silver chain necklace of a yin-yang.
Personality~Is mainly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. She's extremely passive, and is pretty much one of those 'sit-in-the-corner' people. Seems pretty lonely, but will refuse to admit why. She usually thinks that the world is out to get her, and that she'll soon be dead. But once she gets used to being the bearer of Kindness, she'll actually seem more kind-hearted around people.
D-3 Color~Violet(Purple)
Digi-Egg Crest~I'm sorry to say this, but, Kindness.... ._.;
Digimon~Chihiromon
Themes~
1. "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park
2. "Bring Me to Life" by Evanesence
Relationships~None yet...;_;
Other~ *shoots other with sniper rifle* >=D

Digi-Egg Digimon:
Name~Cirrusmon
Type~Cloud Spirit Digimon
Virus,Data,Vaccine~Vaccine
Attacks~
Cloud of Kindness- Forms a silver cloud covered with stripes of each good D-3 color and fires at the enemy.
Stream of Light~ Summons a blast of rainbow light with her staff.
Looks~ Looks like Yuna from FFX, only that her hair is pitch black, wears dark grey robes, and has black dragon wings. She has a black staff with a crystal orb filled with a rainbow-colored mist and grey streaks.
Digi-Egg~Kindness
Owner~Laura Shinhito

Rookie:
Name~Chihiromon
Type~Young Angel Digimon
Attacks~
Stars of Fate- Summons two stars, one black; one grey, from her hands and fires them at her enemy.
Tornado of Ice- Blows ice crystals from her wings into a tornado she formed and flaps it at her opponent.
Looks~Picture Chihiro from Spirited Away with small feathery black wings and a dark-grey dress, a small blue pendant, and her hair falls past her shoulders and has no pontail into it.

Champion:
Name~Senmon
Type~Spirit Guardian Digimon
Attacks~
Spirits' Prayer- She prays and within the mist, four wolf-dragons of wind, fire, water, and earth spirits circle around her and fire into one beam.
Call of the Wind- She raises her hands in the air, waves them around in a circular motion, and summons a tornado at her enemy.
Looks~Picture a female version of Haku with deep blue hair of a shoulder length, black robes, feathery silver wings, and crystal blue wolf ears.

Ultimate:
Name~HikariSenmon
Type~Angel Digimon
Attacks~
Wind of Kindness- Flaps her wings until a silver tornado forms, prays to summon the power of Kindness into it, and fires it at the enemy.
Angelic Whisper- Summons crystals around herself or one of her allies and heals them.
Grey Hikari- Spins around switly into a blur and fires a grey-colored light at her opponent with her staff.
Looks~Picture Senmon with longer hair, four feathery silver wings, a crystal-blue colored dress, and a grey staff with a black star and black streaks.

Mega:
Name~FateSenmon
Type~Fallen Angel Digimon
Virus, Data, Vaccine~Data
Attacks~
Final Hope- Prays silently as the spirits of the good megas appear within mist, and each fire within a beam of light of their D-3 colors.
Destiny's Desire- If Laura or another was seriously hurt, she would cry in pain and heal them with the rest of her energy, then de-digivolve.
Final Fantasy- Spins her staff until it forms a dark blue symbol like that of the Clow Cards, then fire it at her enemy.
Looks~Picture HikariSenmon with hair in Laura's color, four black feathery wings, black robes, and her staff is reversed colors.

EDIT: Made a slight...change....in her personality. She'll actually be nicer later on....

Haruko
29th May 2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by She_wolf_warrior
Well, can I chose a digimon from a show?:confused:

Yes, you can...

And Gothic, your Accepted.

She_wolf_warrior
29th May 2003, 07:51 PM
Allright;)

Name~Cleo Sarinto
Age~14
Gender~Female
Looks~Mahoagony(sp?) hair that always worn down, blue eyes. Wears a midsleve shirt with a gem on it, indigo pants, and sunglasses
Personality~Loyal to the end, courageous, mostly friendly
D-3 Colour~Indigo/Turquoise/Teal
Digi-egg crest~Courage
Digimon~Sheniramon(made up)
Themes~"Count Me Out" Sung by Sheena Easton in ADGTH 2(beginning is in my sig)
Other~Likes foxes:D

Digi-egg Digimon
Name~Sheniramon
Type~Young Jackal Digimon
Vi, D, Va, U~Data
Attacks~Howl-Ear pounding howl come from the young creature
Stare-Sheniramon stares a firery glare
Looks~Looks like a small jackal with a Black stripe down it's back. Has small paws but is a quick runner for short distances
Digi-egg-Courage
Owner~Cleo Sarinito

Rookie
Name~Shaderomon
Type~Young Wolf Digimon
Vi, D, Va, U~Vaccine
Attacks~Treturous bite-Jaws widen and bite
Fire Charge-A speeding charge that covers it with flames
Looks~Larger than Sheniramon, and is up to hip level on a human. Has symbols all over it's blue body that reflects personality

Champion
Name~Flonamon
Type~Teen Wolf Digimon
Vi, D, Va, U~Vaccine
Attacks~Flama Beam-releases a beam of flames and electricity
Steam Quake-Powerful jets of steam come from ground
Looks~It's head matches with the hight of it's master. The markings have turned into stripes. Body Structure looks like a tiger with wolf features

Ultimite
Name~Volcanismon
Type~Adult wolf Digimon
Vi, D, Va, U~Vaccine
Attacks~Fire Ring-Creates a ring of Fire
Paw Punch-Lunges with powerful paws
Summoning Howl-Howls to sommon firey forces that seem to come from nowhere
Looks~Taller than a human. Has black paws that are covered with flames. Body still has stripes. Has a wolflike head with fur that are in shape of flames on jaws

Mega
Name~Crimsmon
Type~Majestic Wolf Digimon
Vi, D, Va, U~Unknown
Attacks~Crimson Flame-A powerful flame that looks like lightning appears from a howl
Wing Strike-Makes wings more powerful and can bring harsh blows
Sun/moon Strike-Feathers on wings gather sunlight/moonlight and releases a beam.

Haruko
29th May 2003, 07:54 PM
You need to Include:

1.Rookie,Champion,Ultimate and Mega
2.Your Digi Egg Digimon

Then you will be accepted.

She_wolf_warrior
29th May 2003, 07:59 PM
K, I will edit. Umm, is it the Digi-egg Digimon the same as the one mentioned b4?

Haruko
29th May 2003, 08:31 PM
No. The digimon you list in your sign up form's are your Rookie. The Digi-Egg digimon is your Rookie Digimon Digivolved by the Power of a Digi-Egg corespondding ot your Crest(Courage, as in your case.), By therefore, are different.

Tyler and Hobbes
29th May 2003, 09:03 PM
Name:Shade Beluse
Looks:Long, Shagy, black hair with red highlights, green eyes almost turqoise, blue shirt with a yellow tiger inside of an orange dragon inside a white monkey inside a pink dog inside a purple bull inside a brown horse inside a grey goat inside a gold rat inside a yellow rooster. All of them right? With emerald pants that are purple at the ends.
Personality:Outgoing, nice, friendly. Joker. He is a show off but will not admit it.Likes to fool around sometimes he does not know when he oes to far. Wisecracker. On the other hand he is nice torwards even his enemies. When he gets mad he goes into a sarcastic state. Loyal to his friends and the longest time he has held a grudge is twelve minuets.
D-3 Color:Teal
Digi-Egg Crest:Teal
Digimon:Phenmon
Theme Song:Bowling for Soup~Suckerpunch
EvenStevens~Perfect day
Blink 182~Girl at the rock show
RelationShips:Sibs? gf? friend?
Other:He thinks he is the guy thats always the girls best friend not the one they go out with. He needs some girl to prove him wrong ;)

Name:Cinmon
Type:Cinomon bird digimon
Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:Virus
Attacks:Cin flurry:sprays a dusty cinomon into peoples eyes
Looks:Brown bird with small wings almost like a pidgen sized bird. Blue eyes and a line that is dark bron that goes across his wings
Digi-Egg:Love
Owner:Shade Beluse of course

Rookie:

Name:Phenmon
Type:Pheonix digimon
Virus,Data,Vaccine:Data
Attacks:Firestorm: With every flap of it's wings fireballs come down
Spirit of the Flame~If it is realy hurt it is engulfed in flames and it is healed.
Looks:Parot sized bird now it has orange ruffels(what do you call those?) coming down it's back, it is red and has orange dots

Champion:

Name:Paridisemon (It healed kings)
Type:Bird of Paridise
Attacks: Heal~Can heal itself
Take out the trash~Looks into someones eyes f they have a disease and then turns grey. It flys into the air turning it's normal color and releasing the sickness into the air
Checking~If you are sick you look into his eyes and if he twitches you are going to have to fight to stay alive, if he keeps staring you'll live, and if he turns away your as good as dead
Looks:Hawk that is copletely white even it's beak

Ultimate:

Name:Thundmon
Type:Thunder bird (Its an old Indian legend)
Virus,Data,Vaccine:Unknown
Attacks: Angry cry~ When it is angry it releases a cry that hurts your ears and sounds like thunder
Looks:The size of Zapdos, it is yellow with orange stripes across it's beak and gold spots all over it

Mega:

Name:Rokmon
Type:Rok (Gigantic bird)
Virus,Data,Vaccine:Virus
Attacks:twirl~If it soins fast enough, whirlwinds come down
Nice Veiw~goes realy high and then swoops down
Looks:green bird that is a head bigger than Lugia

Light_Togetic
30th May 2003, 01:38 PM
I wanna join! ^-^

Name: Miwa (pronounced Mee wuh)
Looks: Short light blue hair, and brown eyes. Wears a short dark blue skirt and a dark blue blouse. Also wears a small pair of glasses. She also has a small pack that she always carries with her.
Personality: She's really smart, but doesn't like to flaunt it. She can sometimes get annoyed when people act overly dumb, but otherwise is a great friend. She tries to think logically about any situation; which allows her to keep a cool head in almost all situations.
D-3 Color: Orange
Digi-Egg Crest: Knowledge
Digimon: Pedemon
Theme Song(Up to 5): Um... I don't know... maybe I'll come up with one later. ^-^;
RelationShips: None.
Other: She's afraid of bugs. Heehee.

Name: Grouedemon
Type: Ground Millipede Digimon
Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Virus
Attacks: Rock Cascade- Sends a pile of rocks hurling at his enimies. Mineral Spire- Makes a spire of various minerals come down from the sky and strike the opponent. Silver Shine- Makes a blinding silver light that temporarily confuses other digimon.
Looks: Looks like a large silvery millipede that has armor on top of each of the legs. Its eyes are a bright blue, partially covered by a helmet it has on. For a mouth it has pincer-like things.
Digi-Egg
Owner: Er, me of course.

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name:Pedemon
Type: Millipede Digimon
Attacks: Poison Bite- Bites using hidden teeth, with a poisonous sting.
Looks: Like a small yellow millipede with a symbol on his forehead like Wormmon/Digmon's. Has antennas that stick out straight.

Champion:

Name: Bumblebeemon
Type: Bee Digimon
Virus,Data,Vaccine: Virus
Attacks: Sonic Blast- Sends small blasts of sound waves out of his wings. Stinging Claw- Sends a bolt of energy out of his claws as he sratches at his opponent. Sound Barrier- Creates a barrier with a super sonic sound to protect his friends.
Looks: Like a huge gold bee, except he can stand on two legs, and has huge claws. His antennas have grown longer.

Uh, I gotta go, so I'll have to finish the Ultimate/Mega later...

Drusilla
30th May 2003, 01:47 PM
Here's the finished thingee! w00t!

Name: Varda Morgil
Looks: here (http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035578025_topwarrior.jpg) She's tall as hell, liek, 6'8, deep dark green eyes. Please check it out, this is a new pic ^_^ In fact, I look alot like that IRL O_o

Personality: She's known by everyone at school, yet she always seems to be alone. Alone, with only her thoughts. She's not anti-social, she just doesn't talk much. She's always calm and quiet, but never judgemental. Often people will come to her with problems because she always seems to have the answers. She's got herself together; always making the best grades and whatnot, but she couldn't care less. There's something in her past... something that no one knows. Something that makes her afriad of getting close to and being with people... She's the ever-sad one, no one has ever seen her smile. She doesn't exactly frown, but there's a deep longing and sadness there. You can see it in her eyes...
D-3 Color: red
Digi-Egg Crest: Courage
Digimon: Dämermon
Theme Song(Up to 5):
My Immortal ~ Evanescence
Nothing Else Matters~ Metallica
Darkness~ Disturbed
Bother~ Stone Sour
Laguna Sunrise~ Black Sabbath
Relationships: not yet...
Other: =-o

~For Digimon with Digi Egg
Name: Sternmon
Type: Star Goddess Digimon
Unknown
Attacks:
Meteor Shower- big fireballs rain from the sky, go BOOM!

Looks: here (http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035591456_topgoddess.jpg) WARNING! THIS IS A REVEALING PIC! DON'T COME WHINING TO ME; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Like that pic, just with sparkly wings ^_^
Digi-Egg: Courage
Owner: Varda? O_o

Rookie
Name: Torchtermon
Type: Shadow Imp Digimon
Virus
Attacks:
Dark Illusion- like Double Team; it creates multiple images of Torchtermon or other allied Digimon to confuse the enemy. Not overly convincing, but works against male and other supid Digimon ~_^
Shadow Bubble- Bubbles of shadow. O_o; they explode on contact, make ouchies
Looks: Much like Dämermon (http://images.quizilla.com/S/SpazMatazz/1042697160_nightgddss.jpg), just without the wings and much smaller. Child-like and mischevious, w00t!

Champion
Name: Gaiamon
Type: Wiccan Digimon
Vaccine
Attacks:
Mother's Wrath- Creates a huge fissure in the battlefield, swallowing enemies and unwary allies. Fissure closes after a few moments.
Rose Whip- long thorned whip. O_o what is there to tell?
Looks: LIEKOMGIDONTHAVEAPICCYWTF?! Actually, I'm too lazy to go find the link to it ;) Think a thin, fair-skinned young woman with long, red hair and deep green eyes. She wears a light goldish dress that's flowy. It's sleeveless and goes past her feet, trailing on the ground. Around her waist is a girdle that also hangs down, a little past her knees. There are some inscriptions on her skin. I'll try to upload a pic...

Ultimate
Name: Lunamon
Type: Nocturnal Digimon
Data
Attacks:
Artemis' Bow- Summons enchanted longbow whoes shafts will not stop until hitting something.
Breath of Light- creates a silvery light that doesn't travel far. Extremely useful when traveling in the dark and not wishing to be found.
Lunar Blast- Big silvery blast. BOOM! ^_^
Looks: here (http://images.quizilla.com/S/SpazMatazz/1042696708_MoonGddess.jpg) with big, silvery wings.

Mega
Name: Dämermon
Type: Femme Fatale Digimon
Virus
Attacks:
Darkness Slash- Slash of her claws; gives major ouchies
Daughter of Darkness- powers up Dämermon and any other female or shadow allies
Midnight Toll- Sonic blast ripps across battlefield towards enemy, knocking over and destroying anything in it's path.
Looks: here (http://images.quizilla.com/S/SpazMatazz/1042697160_nightgddss.jpg)

Haruko
30th May 2003, 02:47 PM
Both of you are accepted, but I wonder...Dru..It say's that your Digi-Egg Digimon uses the Courage Digi-Egg to Armour Digivolve, do you want Courage, or Faith??

Anyway, She_wolf, Maybe if you make more descriptions on your form, and stuff, Then Maybe. But I dunno. But Courage is up for Grabs until you improve the form, and Update stuff. Your Rookie isn't your Amour Digimon.

And About her signature, if she want's, I can make them smaller for her, otherwise, sooner or later..

Little_Pikachu will, as you say,"0wn" her sig.

Drusilla
30th May 2003, 03:21 PM
I'll be nice today and take Faith. I won't be so nice in the future, SWW, so count yourself lucky. I just forgot that I still had the crest in both. ~_~; I had put Courage, but then seen that SWW had wanted it... so I'll take Faith

She_wolf_warrior
30th May 2003, 03:27 PM
You know, I was going to choose Light if Courage was already taken. AND I can't make my pics smaller cuz I can't upload the pic after I shrink it. If you have any way that I can upload it, plz tell me

legendary fisherman1
30th May 2003, 05:42 PM
Name: Narou Kamori

Looks:has a round scar on his forehead. People do not usually see this do to his white headband. His black spikey hair hides his face when combed down. He wears a blue shirt with a black jacket over it. He has black pants with two pockets.

Personality: He is stong, fast and very athletic.

D-3 Color: White

Digi-Egg Crest: Light

Theme Song: Knuckles Theme(Sonic is COOL:D)

Relationships:None

Other: He had a bad childhood.

Name: Yaroumon
Type: Warrior
Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Data
Attacks: Energy Fist(Energy surrounds the fist for powerful punching). Spike Up(Powers up using the spikes on his back)
Looks: In metal, blue armor with small spikes on his shoulders and knuckles.

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name: Mashomon
Type: Little Warrior
Attacks: Spirit Blade(His blade gets sharper). Upkick(Kicks with good power).
Looks: A small swordsman with a headband.

Champion:

Name: Talwarmon
Type: Swordsman
Virus,Data,Vaccine: Vaccine
Attacks: Tornado Sword(Uses wind power in his slashes)
Looks: A red uniformed samurai.

Ultimate:

Name: Baltramon
Type: Fiend Swordsman
Attacks: Shadow Sword(Dark energy run through his sword). Demon Blast(Dark energy comes out of the palm)
Looks: Long white hair and a green cape. He has gold armor and mask.

Mega:

Name: Ryu-Parshathmon
Type: Holy Warrior
Virus,Data,Vaccine: Data
Attacks: Spirit Sword Javalin(Sword gets powerful energy and grows twice its size). Fist of Fate(Like Hand of Fate but gains power with emotion).
Looks: Like Seraphimon but with huge hands and a sword.

Haruko
30th May 2003, 07:19 PM
Legendary, I sorry, but unless you change certain things, Actually, only the Digi-Egg, your denied..

The_Muffin_Man requested to me to make Justice, so I replaced it with Purity. He wanted me to reserve it for him. No one else can have that Digi-Egg.

legendary fisherman1
30th May 2003, 09:05 PM
Edited for Light?

The Muffin Man
30th May 2003, 10:46 PM
SWW this is your absolute last warning. Either NEVER post in RS or RPG with that atrocious sig again, make it MUCH smaller, or get out of these forums. These are your ONLY options, NO negotiations.

Haruko
30th May 2003, 10:54 PM
Yes..Umm Well..

Anyway, Legendary, your in, and TMM, didn;t you reserve a character..
*shakes her fists..*

Heh, Just Kidding...^^

I want M_C to post his form, I'll PM him,and maybe a little more time. Maybe by Sunday, We start.

EDIT:Also, She_wolf, if you are still going to particpate, you need to change your Signature, it takes to long for me to load, and has had my computer crash once or twice. Also, you need to change your D-3 Color

The Muffin Man
30th May 2003, 11:08 PM
Name: Mike
Looks: Although he's only about 5'8, he is INCREDIBLY muscular. As he was pushed from a young age(as was his big sister) to work out and grow more muscular. Both parents are powerfully built, and champion bodybuilders. He weighs about 170, packed with muscle. He's never been popular, but no one dares insult him due to his size. He feels out of place, always shopping in the adult section rather than the kids section, not allowed on any teams due to his incredible strength. Most usually mistake him for an adult, although he hates it and wishes to be treated like his age.
Personality: Lonely and dark, he wears black nail polish, spiked black hair, black eyeliner and lipstick. he wears numerous wristbands, studded, and likes to be by himself, or working out.
D-3 Color: Black, like Kens
Digi-Egg Crest: Justice
Digimon: Betamon
Theme Song(Up to 5): meh, later
RelationShips: Eventually, Varda. Although his never having been with anyone has given him little need to control his strength, thus hurting smaller people accidently.
Other: incredibly strong and muscular o.o;

Name: Artillerymon
Type: Armored Carrier
Attacks: Artillery Shell*Charges forward and slams*, Artillery Cannon*Fires from his cannon*, Subsonic Destroyer*Fires a sonic burst of power at the foe, which is totally silent*
Looks: Like a red blastoise, with a single cannon on his back.
Digi-Egg: Justice
Owner: Mike o.o

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name: Betamon
Type: Reptile
Attacks: Beta Slugger, Water Pillar, 10,000 volts
Looks: like Betamon o.o

Champion:

Name: Tyrannomon
Type: Dinosaur
Attacks: Fire Blast, Iron Tail, Iron Claw
Looks: Like Tyrannomon. THE Strongest champion!

Ultimate:

Name: Master Tyrannomon
Type: Dinosaur
Attacks: Master Claw, Master Flame
Looks: like Master Tyrannomon o.o;

Mega:

Name: Justimon
Type: Warrior
Attacks: Justice Saber, Trinity Blaster, Thunderclap, Blazing Justice Inferno
Looks: like Justimon o.o;;

She_wolf_warrior
31st May 2003, 06:41 AM
I don't know how to shrink the pic. But dun worry, I will change the colour

EDIT - ...

The Muffin Man
31st May 2003, 09:32 AM
the color is not the problem. The size and placing of the pictures os obnoxious. Either get used to posting without it or do not post. Simple as that.

Mystic_clown
31st May 2003, 05:38 PM
Name: Dave Wily
Looks: He has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. When he's General Mask, he wears a brown army uniform with gold trimming, white shoes, white gloves, a gold top hat and a red mask (like the one Myotismon wears). His normal outfit is a red shirt, a black vest, jeans and black shoes.
Personality: He's truly evil at heart, unfortunetly, he doesn't have the personality to match. He's a bit of a cluts and preferes to make a big scene out of everything. He hates the digidestained and everything about them. When anyone asks him a question about why he does this, he answers "Cause I'm the bad guy that's why". (his personality changes later on).
D-3 Color: Completel;y black with grey buttons
Digi-Egg Crest: Miracles
Digimon: Pupmon
Theme Song(Up to 5): I'll edit this later
Evil Name: General Mask
RelationShips: He's in love with Hoshi
Other:

Name: Durahamon
Type: Holy Knight
Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Vaccine
Attacks:
Holy Blade-swings his blade and a beam of light fires from it.
Wind Strick-swings his blade a number of times, creating gusts of wind so poerful, they cut the enemy like swords.
Looks: is a knight with white and gold armor, a golden sword and wears a blue cape.
Digi-Egg
Owner: Dave

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name: Pupmon
Type: Fire Puppy
Attacks:
Ember Bark-barks, firing large amounts of stinging hot embers.
Heat Claw-his claw heats up and he slashes the enemy
Looks: Looks like a little puppy with red hair and embers caught in the hairs

Champion:

Name: Houndmon
Type: Fire hound
Attacks:
Fire Howl-he hwols, creating a twister of fire around him.
Flamebreath-fires a stream of fire from his mouth.
Looks: Looks like a hound with red and hair and with fire running down his back.

Ultimate:

Name: Ifiritmon
Type: Fire demon
Attacks:
Hellfire-creates a massive ball of fire and throws it at enemy.
Magma Claw-his claw heats up significanlty and slashes the enemy.
Looks: Looks like Ifirit from FFX

Mega:

Name: HerculeseIfiritmon
Type: Fire Demon
Attacks:
Firestorm-he roars and large balls of fire fall from the sky, followed by a massive ball of fire.
Holy Flame-fire shoots from the ground which then forms a tornadow of fire around the enemy. It then blows up afterwards.
Looks: Looks like Ifiritmon except he's larger, hsa gold skin, red eyes and has fire instead of his hair.

What do you think?

Haruko
31st May 2003, 07:47 PM
Great..Your in..Maybe I can start this soon..Hmm..