PDA

View Full Version : Battle me!This will be my first official battle.(Ref.Needed)

Crazy
29th May 2003, 05:17 PM
ok
1 on 1
I choose first
You attack first
DQ:2 weeks
Arena:Forest ok many trees and a huge waterfall.We are fighting near the waterfall and there are some weedles and glooms around.There is a giagantic rock near a tree also.

I choose Bulbasaur!!

Matt
29th May 2003, 05:29 PM
Um.. I'll ref for you!

Crazy
29th May 2003, 05:30 PM
ok thanks!Now i need a opponent.:D

Oddish17
29th May 2003, 05:37 PM
I accept, I'll choose my newly caught Chikorita, who I haven't given a name yet. I'll give my attacks once you describe the arena a little more(i.e. how thick the forest is, any wild pokemon around, etc.) Sorry for being picky, but I like to know these things.

Crazy
29th May 2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Oddish17
I accept, I'll choose my newly caught Chikorita, who I haven't given a name yet. I'll give my attacks once you describe the arena a little more(i.e. how thick the forest is, any wild pokemon around, etc.) Sorry for being picky, but I like to know these things. Is that better?

Oddish17
29th May 2003, 05:54 PM
Yea that's fine, thanks. Near a waterfall should be fun. I forgot to mention my Chikorita is female. Please give Bulbasaur's gender when you post your attacks.

Chikorita, start off with a Safeguard. Then release a pleasant aroma with Sweet Scent, and finish off with Swords Dance.

Safeguard ~ Sweet Scent ~ Swords Dance

In case the ref does not know, Swords Dance can be bred onto Chikorita in Crystal only. Not every pokedex has this information for some reason.

Crazy
29th May 2003, 05:57 PM
ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Ok Bulbasaur(male) i want you to use Leech Seed then Vine Whip up into that tree.Then in the safety of the tree vine wip at that Chickorita!!!!

Crazy
29th May 2003, 06:00 PM
Hey?Link isn't here!We need a new ref!

Don't Run With Scizors
29th May 2003, 06:06 PM
Check the dates between reffings of other battles, Crazy. You usually have to wait a few days before the referee will post a new round.

Have patience. ASB battles take weeks, and sometimes even months.

Crazy
29th May 2003, 06:52 PM
oh ok