PDA

View Full Version : Interesting theory on saiya-jins

Gengar1
29th May 2003, 07:03 PM
I have had this theory in mind for a while now, I think that saiyans are actually humans, in some form.

This little Biology lesson should explain things:
This can be explained through the fact that saiyans can breed with humans. The scientific name for humans is Homo Sapien, Homo is called the Genus and Sapien is called the Species. Organisms with the same Genus look alike and a very closly related, but they cant mate and produce fertile offspring. However organisms with the same Specie name can reporduce and make fertile offspring. Pan came from Gohan, so he was obviously fertile. When offspring are fertile it means that the parents were of the same type, therefore making Goku a Homo Sapien, or human being.

Did you follow? This is my theory, but maybe it was intended to be like that the whole time and thats why they are called the saiyan RACE.

pokemasterfrank
30th May 2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Gengar1
I have had this theory in mind for a while now, I think that saiyans are actually humans, in some form.

This little Biology lesson should explain things:
This can be explained through the fact that saiyans can breed with humans. The scientific name for humans is Homo Sapien, Homo is called the Genus and Sapien is called the Species. Organisms with the same Genus look alike and a very closly related, but they cant mate and produce fertile offspring. However organisms with the same Specie name can reporduce and make fetile offspring. Pan came from Gohan, so he was obviously fertile. When offspring are fertile it means that the parents were of the same type, therefore making Goku a Homo Sapien, or human being.

Did you follow? This is my theory, but maybe it was intended to be like that the whole time and hats why they are called the saiyan RACE.

Well, for some reason, some scientists classify present day humans as Homo sapiens sapiens, so it could be Homo sapiens saiyajins. Anyway, it could be that the Saiyans are actually humans who were mutated in space, or are a more evolved form of Humans, more like evolved in strength and the tail, but not far enough to not be able to mate with the human race.

Doomykins
30th May 2003, 01:28 PM
I actualy had an idea that long ago several different charecteristics of different species of earth were put together. But they were human based, too human based as one of the story charecters, Tama the hyne would say. This would sort of make them mutts, and mutts are known to be healthier than purebreds.