PDA

View Full Version : Post your online team here!

123LTJ
29th May 2003, 07:06 PM
I need help. Seriously. I've been informed that my team I had planned to battle with online sucks. So I'd like to see what other people are using... not to copy, mind you, but to get ideas. Thanks to all who help a desperate trainer out!

Slowking86
30th May 2003, 02:14 PM
To get some ideas you could always check out RMTs in the R/S forum..

MetalScyther
30th May 2003, 04:53 PM
It's really a tough time to learn GSC(although not hard at all) because the forum sucks so much *** right now(and from this point on will continue).

Your best bet is to download mIRC and watch a few battles on GSBot, and just observe what people use(on standard teams).

Alternatively, I would be willing to help you out if you IM me at AlexDude777, because I believe that I have some idea of what I'm talking about, so thats always another option.

Or as the poster above said, check the GSC forum. I'm positive your not talking about RS because I saw and made a comment on that team.

123LTJ
31st May 2003, 06:12 PM
The thing about checking out the forums is that these teams get all kinds of advice, but never seem to post whose advice they are going with, so I can't see the finished progress. I didn't know you could watch matches though, so I'll do that. Thanks.