PDA

View Full Version : I chall Lil' Miss Muffet

Syberia
29th May 2003, 07:40 PM
I've got an open battle slot, might as well fill it.

Hrm, let's see here...
2 on 2 (both out at once, for shortness' sake)
DQ: Don't really care
I'll choose first (as always)
You attack first

*sends Styx out to fetch a ref*

Hey! The whole point of having a ref is so that they can actually be alive to offer their services -_-;

Meh, if I can't trust you to keep refs alive, I suppose I can't trust you to keep any of Mike's pokemon alive, either *evil grin*

Styx, come forth, ninja-assassin thingy!

Styx: *pulls a Matrix* I didn't know I could do that :o

Oh god, please, do not let him be the one!

Psyche: *puts on Trinity outfit* He did ask for two pokemon, didn't he?

Well there you have it. It looks like my two will both be good old-fashioned members of my starting team; Psyche (Female Golduck) and Styx (Male Scizor). Now all I need is an arena... oh, I know. Just the plain old dirt of Indigo Stadium.

Styx: o_o; He's not using Isengard this time.

Nope, Styx, I want to actually use an arena that suits you ^_^

The Muffin Man
29th May 2003, 08:00 PM
hmmm...I guess I'll choose...Arbok(m, nameless) and Houndoom(m, Cervantes)

Alright, Cervantes. First, set up a Fire Spin around the Scizor, and tighten it. Golduck will most likely try to put it out, so Arbok, I want you to go in and bite Golduck with Poison Sting! Next, Houndoom, put up a Sunny Day! And Arbok, use your intimidating Glare to keep Golduck in her place. Next, I want Houndoom to fire a Solar Beam at Golduck!! And Arbok, I want you to use your Glare on Scizor now..

just starting off with the basics...

Syberia
30th May 2003, 06:45 PM
This won't be easy... oh wait, it never is.

Styx, whatever you do, don't let him catch you with Fire Spin. Agility away from the flames as quickly as you can. Psyche, just stretch that Arbok out to unhealthy lengths with your Psychic.

Arbok can glare at you all he wants, Psyche, but his eyes will have to bore a hole straight down through a tunnel of earth; Dig down to avoid it. Meanwhile, while that Houndoom is busy summoning the sun, Styx, take the opportunity to splatter him with Toxic.

If you can, Psyche, I want you to try and come up right behind Cervantes and surprise him with a Hydro Pump. Styx, you will not be intimidated so easily; Focus your Energy, concentrate only on yourself and shut out all that is around you.

Psyche: Psychic (Arbok)~Dig~Hydro Pump (Cervantes)
Styx: Agility~Toxic (Cervantes)~Focus Energy

Syberia
2nd June 2003, 06:56 PM
I know just how much you all want to ref this :p