PDA

View Full Version : ALIEN: (mature): Sign ups

Totodile Lover
29th May 2003, 08:10 PM
Note this is a Warning to all:
A mature rpg requires mature players, active rpers, and this rpg will contain Mature scenes.
But donnot over do the limit.

As the crew of the starship 'Nostromo' awakens from hypersleep they discover a strange beacon that may be an S.O.S. on an 'alien' planet. The crew is apparently under orders of their superiors, 'The Company' back on Earth so they decide to go down to the planet where the transmission originated from. Upon arrival, the ship gets damaged, which takes the technicians around 17 hours to fix. The crew realizes that they are near the beacons origin, and half of the crew then heads out towards the ship.
Once inside, a parasite attaches itself to the face of one of the crew members. When they get back to the mothership, the crew continuously tries to get the parasite off of the crew member, Kane. Eventually the parasite comes off by itself and dies. Kane seemed fine. Then during dinner, the alien that was growing inside of Kane bursts its way through his ribcage leaving a trail of blood as it vanishes of inside the ship.

And now let the fun begin...

Name~(hmm I wonder)
age~(20 and over)
race~human or andriod(noth on same side but andriods are way smarter)
gender~
personality~
appperance~
relationships~ b/f g/f friends enemies etc.
history~
pet~ if you have one(warning might be eaten by alien)
other~

Kohdok
29th May 2003, 10:07 PM
Can I be the alien...?

Pretty please?!

Name: BLARG!!
Race: Murgle Murgle... (Alien, or so I'm told...)
Personality: Gra ha ha ha ha ha!!! (Evil, with a little psychoticness added in. Not to mention, I'm trying to preserve the species...)
Appearance: Blemph whok! (What do YOU think?!)
realtionships: Mel Brooks...And I ate through some guy's stomach, once...
History: I remember being surrounded by Human Tissue, then I chewed my way out of it. I looked around at the humans for a while, and their horrified expressions, before I fled.
Pet: Whok Orgaboo!! (I don't have any friggin pets!!)
Other: WHEEEEEEEGGGG!!! (WHY DOES EVERYONE INSIST ON PUTTING THIS HERE?!)

Totodile Lover
30th May 2003, 06:25 AM
sorry but you have to be a human. it wouldn't work properly if someone was the alien.

The Muffin Man
30th May 2003, 12:26 PM
Name~ Mike
age~23
race~Human
gender~male
personality~Usually pretty secluded. He likes to be away from others, and keeps to himself.
appperance~ he stands about 6'1, with an athletic build, although lean, with black spiked hair and painted black nails and black eyeliner and lipstick. He alway wears black clothes.
relationships~ TBD
history~ Will finish later...
pet~ if you have one(warning might be eaten by alien)
other~

Finish up later ^^;

Samchu
30th May 2003, 03:32 PM
Name~Sam Omaras
age~23
race~human
gender~male
personality~generally quite friendly and out going but refuses to take s*** from anybody. If he does then he throws it right back.
appperance~Tall, short blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Black t-shirt with trainers and jeans.
relationships~TBD
history~TBR
pet~ none
other~feeds other to alien