PDA

View Full Version : The Frozen Thone goes gold!

Razola
30th May 2003, 09:01 AM
www.battle.net

It seems that blizzard is releasing a game EARLY for what is quite possible the first time ever in the history of their existence.

Orginally expected to be out in late-June/early-July, the expansion for Warcraft III: The Reign of Chaos will be out July 1st.

Hope to see you on Battle.net.

Lord Necrodain
30th May 2003, 08:04 PM
The website says July 1st. When Blizzard releases something EARLY, I'm getting in my bomb shelter and waiting for the apocalypse.

Regardless, I'll definitely be getting it, probably on the release date, I got WarCraft III on the release date.

Kokomo
31st May 2003, 09:22 AM
WTF, an early release from Blizz, lol. I'm still not sure whether to get it, right now I'm leaning on no.

ILikePokemonP
1st June 2003, 03:36 AM
I haven't played warcraft 3 in a while (I bought collectors edition on first day of release btw) so I probably won't get FT in the near future.

Craig
4th June 2003, 09:47 PM
Bah...the only reason why I want to play TFT is because of the single player campaigns!! >.< I want to see the story ...

bb88
25th June 2003, 10:45 PM
Now if only they could finish their patches a bit quicker. Diablo 2's 1.10 patch still hasn't come out!

freshmex
27th June 2003, 12:30 AM
i've had frozen throne for three days :wave: :yes:

Duo_Washu_III
27th June 2003, 03:40 PM
only one thing to say. FOR THE HORDE!

Craig
27th June 2003, 11:46 PM
Diablo 2's 1.10 patch still hasn't come out!

I am bloody sick and tired of the damn hacked items/dupes/bugged items crap like white rings, 6 socketed windforce, hex charm its just out of hand. 1.10 will be perhaps the best patch for a game EVER.

Anyone else think its funny how Blizzard decided to make War3 jump from 1.06 to 1.10 to "match" d2?

Jay
29th June 2003, 03:34 AM
I've never really liked the Warcraft series - It's not something that's going to affect me that much. I am, however, surprised they actually did release something early for once

Originally posted by Craig
Anyone else think its funny how Blizzard decided to make War3 jump from 1.06 to 1.10 to "match" d2?

lol? It's pretty moronic