PDA

View Full Version : [poll] Which Pokemon is the Sexiest?

The Muffin Man
3rd November 2002, 12:57 PM
Yes, I am actually making this poll...I told everyone I'd do it in the AIM Chat and I DID IT! XD

Anyway, I'd say Jynx. ;o I want her. Lol

EDIT - Since the PCG mods dislike doing anything resembling work.

Kirei
3rd November 2002, 01:01 PM
Hehe, I was in that chat too ^^ Ummm it might be my fault this poll came about. Anyway, Bashamo is the sexiest pokemon!!

*hides*

~ Bugsy

Kaz-Ohki
3rd November 2002, 01:10 PM
Not a chance in horsenipples.

Mewtwo, hands down. Or Entei.

Sudowoodo looks like an expert with his branches, though...

...ah, screw it.

WOBBUFFET!

Sheik
3rd November 2002, 01:28 PM
^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~ ^_~

Ok..... this is the weirdest poll. Anyways... no Pokemon is sexy, but Misty, Sabrina, Jasmine, Clair, KAREN, Erika, and Janine are do able.:D Karen is the best...:D

RedStarWarrior
3rd November 2002, 01:52 PM
Hmmm....Celebi hands down....

FuzzyGreenEkans
3rd November 2002, 03:55 PM
XD! At least this is orginal. Hmm... I think I'd say Sneasel... or Arbok.

Cosmo
3rd November 2002, 04:40 PM
Who cares about the pokemon. Erika is the best.

kainashi
3rd November 2002, 05:19 PM
i'd bang jynx.

Insanity Factor
3rd November 2002, 05:42 PM
I'd like to get into Chikorita's pants.

Ninetales3001
3rd November 2002, 06:25 PM
Ninetales, of course! Just.. look at one, they're dead sexy! ...As Gyro said a long time ago (and I can't believe I remember this still XD) "Ninetales means Nine times the pleasure" XD

Lady Vulpix
3rd November 2002, 07:23 PM
I've been on that chat too. Just try not to get too descriptive on your reasons or desires - many people don't want to know them.
I don't think any pokemon is sexy, but I find many of them cute, especially Charmander, Vulpix and Vaporeon.

J, you support a poll by posting a reply to it, yet you report it? Isn't that double-crossing or something like that?

Sheik
3rd November 2002, 07:47 PM
I was trying to report DTZ's post. It shouldn't be said. If he takes things like this too seriously when it is just for fun, he shouldn't post to them. Let alone, he spammed by not answering the poll. That is why I reported this thread to you.

jet1213
3rd November 2002, 08:58 PM
hmm...i think i'll stick to women, thank you very much.

Lady Vulpix
3rd November 2002, 09:03 PM
Oh, sorry, J, you're right. I guess I didn't get the message right from your report.

Sheik
3rd November 2002, 09:48 PM
It's ok Gabi. We all make mistakes. :) (I suppose we should quit talking to each other here, being as this post isn't a discussion. lol)

mvtm
4th November 2002, 03:50 PM
oK ?? iLiKE an bird ??? ohh yep well i think the sexiest pkmn is articuno why ? i think the winds are majestic and of course its my fave poke i should agree on boths *grabs bag* hey yep heres something to eat ^.^ i also like the red eyes :yes:

Blazing Crystal
4th November 2002, 10:14 PM
*grabs mew and huggles it* <---- Does that tell ya?

Wergoheb
4th November 2002, 10:42 PM
Jynx's sexy christina agulera [My spelling sucks] makeup makes me tingle in the loins...

someone tell me they don't have an urge to mount a jynx and ride it in a non transportation way
?

Blazing Crystal
4th November 2002, 11:13 PM
I don't wanna know..... *washes the sick ppls brains with soap and water* LMAO!

Voodoo
6th November 2002, 12:53 AM
I'd say Jynx.

Master Tony
17th February 2003, 10:49 PM
Jynx? Mewtwo? Ninetales? You wierdos, everyone knows that the sexiest Pokemon is Muk!!! (J/K)

What possesed someone to make a topic like this, besides the fact that it's so retarded it's funny?

By the way, Sabrina is the cutest Pokemon character.:D :D :D

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th February 2003, 03:53 AM
It is funny. There is enough point there. I think Jigglypuff must be the sexiest because it has a beautiful voice.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
18th February 2003, 04:16 AM
I really don't think that any Pokémon qualifies in that regard. Probably Mewtwo could come at least somewhere close to being attractive in a weird way - power makes attractive I've heard once, dunno if it's true.

ILikePokemonP
18th February 2003, 04:35 AM
Ditto because it can transform into anything you want it to.

Jay Umbreon
18th February 2003, 06:30 AM
I take a liking to baldness but I think voltorb would be a little difficult to....eh...'work with'.

rofl, imagine Onix on top of yah...

Nah, I'm imagining too much here :no:

Jynx.

~Jay

ForeverXero
18th February 2003, 04:47 PM
Sexiest Poke'mon? Ho ho ha ha ha!...Forretress.

Or Victreebel since it looks like a giant condom.

Most people think fat is sexy...Snor...lax...

No, the sexiest Poke'mon IN GENERAL is either a male Saanaito or a female Machamp or Female Mr. Mime.

I'd love to take a whiff of a Machamp's panties:D :yes: :wave:

Everoy
18th February 2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by ILikePokemon:P
Ditto because it can transform into anything you want it to.

You have some sick fantasies :P

I think Snorlax because of this quote of Fat #!@$&^% from Austin Powers:
"Don't ya think I'm dead sexy?"

J/K!!!

Obviously Jynx, but I wonder what Mr. Mime can do with those skinny arms... J?K!!!

Syberia
18th February 2003, 08:57 PM
It has to be Steelix, just think for a minute...
The snake is the longest pokemon out there, can Harden when excited, and follow with Hydro Pump. All the little Steelixes can enjoy the fierce competition of whoever can reach the Exeggcute first :p

crazybone
18th February 2003, 09:02 PM
huh? steelix doesn't learn hydro pump, does it ;x

why is this poll not ridiculed and shunned yet :)

i say blissey; i like doing fat whores :wave:

DarkTemplarZ
18th February 2003, 09:48 PM
What a weird topic...

Pidgey, who doesn't want to rape a demented midget bird?

God of Fire
19th February 2003, 03:28 AM
Hmm I'm going with either Blaziken or Groudon, they HAVE to be the sexiest Pokemon that have ever lived. Entei's not too bad though 8)

shazza
19th February 2003, 03:49 AM
I never thought a Poll could stoop to this level. Congrats to you, The Muffin Man !! And the answer to your Poll, just like anime characters, I do not want to **** a pokemon.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
19th February 2003, 04:13 AM
I dunno, don't you all read the topic? I mean it might not be the brightest poll around but it's about which Pokémon you consider as sexy and thus attractive, not which Pokémon you want to get it on with. :rolleyes:

ILikePokemonP
19th February 2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed

You have some sick fantasies :P*Wonders what that's supposed to mean and goes :o :o :o and dies*

Girafarig
21st February 2003, 05:38 PM
Pokemon? :o :o :o Loreli ain't too bad though, or Prima. Wait, they're the same. AH well, both hot. :D

Renegade
21st February 2003, 10:04 PM
It'd be kinda hard to bang a Pokemon but I think I speak for everyone when I say that Paras is the Jennifer Lopez of the Pokemon world.

:rolleyes:

Everoy
21st February 2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Renegade
It'd be kinda hard to bang a Pokemon but I think I speak for everyone when I say that Paras is the Jennifer Lopez of the Pokemon world.

:rolleyes:

that scares me :P

HanyouPrincess
22nd February 2003, 12:24 AM
*blinks* I am more disturbed than I've been in a loooooooong time.

Anyway, I think Murkrow is the sexiest. And I wouldn't ask if I were you, because it goes into a long and demented story about crows and penguins.

Craig
22nd February 2003, 12:48 AM
Definitly Vaporeon, so smooth, so shiny, if Vaporeon was turned into a woman form i'd be asking for her phone number in a minute!

Jay Umbreon
22nd February 2003, 04:22 AM
I think Shaz is going through puberty all over again...there's a time where I hated you all too :yes: back in the day anyway.

Now I just hate most of you..

Jynx forever; as said before.

~Jay

pikachu_rulez
29th March 2003, 07:48 AM
Dragonair is damn sexy. So is Gardevoir. How could you NOT think that thing is seksi??

Mewfour
17th April 2003, 12:31 AM

Damn, you people need some serious therapy.....

.....ehhhhh, I'd have to go with Gardevoir.

pokemongeek
17th April 2003, 06:19 AM
JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venuskazam714
17th April 2003, 08:16 PM
probably forretress... hahahah

crazybone
17th April 2003, 08:38 PM
I see you like holes. :o

Venuskazam714
17th April 2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by crazybone
I see you like holes. :o

i dont get it

Syberia
17th April 2003, 10:38 PM
You know, holes? Things for your Hardened Steelix to release its Hydro Pump into?

ILikePokemonP
17th April 2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Syberia

You know, holes? Things for your Hardened Steelix to release its Hydro Pump into? Lol :D

Too Cool Scyther
18th April 2003, 01:30 AM
As a joke back in the old days when Gold/Silver came out in Japan, we all think Smoochum is the hottest.

Reptilius Pyrus
18th April 2003, 10:00 AM
I don't even know why I'm replying to this, but...

I'd have to say a male Absol. *Looks around* Whaaat?

Pichu
18th April 2003, 12:40 PM
Mew because it can ALSO transform to whatever he likes.

dr._samurai
18th April 2003, 10:03 PM
id have to agree w/ shazza on this one. but i know someone who thinks espeon is very sexy. and kinky.

Everoy
18th April 2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by HanyouPrincess
*blinks* I am more disturbed than I've been in a loooooooong time.

I hear ya!

Matt
19th April 2003, 08:08 PM
I would have to say Espeon. Espeon looks really good in my eyes ^_^. I mean what's not to like? She's purple and has a gem on her head and she is an evolved form of Eevee. That is good charateristics of a sexy pokemon in my opinion. ^_^

Tails2k2
20th April 2003, 08:56 AM
Definitely Jynx and Gardevoir.

Though this is one HELLA disturbing topic...

Blinky121
20th April 2003, 10:17 AM
Anything with claws...;)

...Wha?

crazybone
20th April 2003, 08:13 PM
I feel unusually aroused.

Katie
20th April 2003, 11:01 PM
Ah jeeze x_X this is just like "what animal would you like to ....do stuff with?" wrong.. wrong... WRONGWRONGWRONG *explodes* uh.... AHHHH I hate you mike ;_; you know, my mind was perfectly clean when I came to TPM... but it's things like this that really make me go "wtf was I thinking when I joined?" I'll just say Hitmonchan. skirts just turn me on :p ......*shudder*

this topic did get a few giggles out of me, though :p

~Katie

Kokomo
20th April 2003, 11:06 PM
For all who say Gardevoir watch out, male and female look exactly the same.:o

This has to be the funniest topic I've seen in a while.:D

Hmmm...sexiest pokemon, sorry I have to go with ditto just cause it could transform into anything.........

Mr Wartortle
20th April 2003, 11:25 PM
This has to be the nastiest post I've ever read. Muffin man...I'm disgusted... Anyway, I'm not really into pokemon but Misty & Clair are a different story.

Jay
21st April 2003, 10:54 AM
Hmm some weird replies

I don't think sexy is the right word. I don't get entertained by just "looking" at Pokemon, since they're virtual. I'm sorry to disappoint, you may think otherwise though... ;o

I like Gardevoir to a certain extent, but for cuteness I may pick Caterpie or Eevee

Very old poll...

RaZoR LeAf
21st April 2003, 11:25 AM
Ditto of course.
Soft, smooth, jelly like and it can transform into everything else.

Aside from that an Alakazam with Role Play. Just as long as the spoons aren't cold. Brrr.

Chikoo
21st April 2003, 07:40 PM
I'd have to go for Nidoking. *runs*
Actually, I'd say Gardevoir and Altaria. :D

soggy_cardboard
21st April 2003, 08:05 PM
*........shudder.......*

um, i think if ya picture them as pokemorphs(pokemonXhuman) this poll would seem um...LESS....disturbing....

and i refuse to answer. :P