PDA

View Full Version : Return to Rainia ¤ Sign-Ups

Tai Kai Tsu
30th May 2003, 02:01 PM
~¤ Story ¤~

It's been nearly 5'000 years since evil cast its shadow over Rainia.

The brave creatures who fought against the shadow have been remembered in song and legend. But the evil has been remembered too.

A few weeks ago a small village in the western ranges was attacked by an unknown force. A prospering settlement was reduced to smouldering ruins in a fierce, lightning attack. The rumour has spread across the land.

The shadow has returned...

Before their deaths the villiage elders called upon the heroes of old to aid them.

They heard their plea and have to once again come to battle the shadow that threatens Rainia. However in their spirit state they cannot act alone. They need to unite with the living, and those they chose will also become legends as they fight to save their homeland with the spirits by their sides.

~¤ Sign-Up Form ¤~

Name: <What're you called?>
Partner: <What's your partner's name?>
Specie: <What are you? Be original and remember that there are no humans on Rainia. Elves are good though.>
Personality: <What're you like?>
Looks: <What do you look like?>
Other: <Anything else?>

~¤ Other ¤~

This is my first RPG for along while. If I've made any mistakes, please don't hesitate to correct me.

It's being run by me and Yoshi. Any problems, questions or secret plots you want to involve please don't hesistate to PM us.

I'll have to post a map of Rainia later, the server it's on is acting up. I'll add to the sign-up form later.

Everyone is welcome, please sign-up!

GymLeaderYoshi
30th May 2003, 03:16 PM
YAY! Another Rainia!

Name: Zero
Partner: Aikale
Specie: Fox
Personality: He's pretty much an easygoing fellow, and usually tries to help out when he can. Yet, sometimes he can be a bit shy, and can sometimes have a short fuse.
Looks: A pic will be up later.
Other: Aikale is his Ancestor

~Gly~

Tai Kai Tsu
30th May 2003, 03:46 PM
Name: Aikale Talea
Partner: Zero
Specie: Fox-Spirit
Personality: Aikale is a traditonalist. She tends to be very high-strung and expects people to meet her high standards too, not least of all her decendants. If someone isn't what she expects them to be she'll say, and try in her own way to straighten then out. She can also be very stubborn.
Looks: Picture in the works.
Other: Zero is her decendant.

Totodile Lover
30th May 2003, 03:46 PM
Name: Jennifer
Partner: um.. Can I be Seth Hunters partner? If not I understand.
Species: Latina(they're diff from humans! I made them.lol.. from my rpg.)
Personality: bitchy, out going, dark, evil, shadow crawler.
Looks:clickies (http://members.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&mem=delgado_ml@hotmail.com) (click on the pic to get a closer image...)
Other: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tai Kai Tsu
30th May 2003, 03:49 PM
Welcome Yoshi and Jen!

Jen BTW, your partner, since you're spirit, is the living character you'll accompany in the RPG. Pick someone :)

Tainted
31st May 2003, 04:11 PM
Name: Seth Hunter.
Age: Several thousands of years old, he looks roughly twenty-five, although.
Partner: Anyone?
Specie: Elf.
Personality: He is rather reserved, and cares not to talk or be around other things. He likes to be alone, or have as little people as possible live near him. He has grown very untrustful, and he will often stab people in the back. However, if you can grow close enough to him he turns out to be a great companion.
Looks: Approximately 6'5, he is tall and has a medium build. He has black hair that hangs over his eyes in a messy fashion. He wears a lightweight black tunic that has long-legged pants, instead of shorts.
Other: He carries a short sword with him at all times, and he has grown rather good

Darkmaster Kagemusha
31st May 2003, 08:18 PM
IIIIIIIII'M BAAAAA-AAACK!!!!! And Kage is in a new form with a new name.

Name: Raist Ziflin
Partner: Kage Ikagaide
Specie: Half-Elf, Half-Demon (You don't wanna know the story)
Personality: Cold and uncaring. He sees no beauty in the world, only death and the decay that is laid upon all. This makes him unlikable, untrustable, and a powerful ally if you can deal with his emotionless-ness
Looks: Small--about 5'6" tall and very thin. At first glance, he looks sickly and frail. He has long silver hair with deep red and black streaks through it, and his eyes are a silver color with red, misshapen pupils. His hair is always tied back in a braid down to his waist with a large gold ring braided to the end (Think Aisha Clan-Clan's braid) and has lots of small black and gold rings braided in the rest of the way up to the top of his braid. He wears loose black hooded robes with red trim and designs, as well as loose black clothing underneat and black leather boots. Also, he has black, flowing tattoos formed by smaller designs that actually make up a flow of magic, and he has had them since he was born. He doesn't know how he got them.
Other: Has the Staff of Wraith (Picture soon...maybe)

Name: Kage Ikagaide
Partner: Raist
Specie: Immortal (As I explained originally, they are not actually immortal, they just live a really really long time.)
Personality: It changes, but usually its cold--since he usually confronts people he dislikes. His cruelty on the battlefield was renowned and he still has that mercilessness in him.
Looks: Now that he is a spirit, his size in indeterminate, know only that he is large and powerful looking. He has long black hair down to his calves that is triple braided back. His eyes are the black of oblivion, containing the power and wisdome of years of combat. He wears a flowing black hooded cloak and the rest of his body is shrouded with black mist.
Other: Enchanted Raist when he was born and gave him the Staff of Wraith, though Raist doesn't know it yet.

Hope you don't mind two chars. Also, anyone who's read the Dragonlance books should know where I got my idea for Raist ;)

Skyline127
1st June 2003, 09:54 AM
Name: Sky Redwing
Partner: dun gots none ^_^
Specie: Dragon Rider...An elfen/dragon cross. Having clawed feet and dragon wings that of a dragon, extreme strengths and can fly...ect. You'll see in the story.
Personality: An arrogant loner with the strengths to match. Closed up to the outside world his past life and personality is unknown. He is very mysterious as well though. He won't tell you anything if he doesn't know you and you better not be on his bad side...
Looks: Has a dragon wing jutting out of his back. When traveling he will ussually wear knights armor. Glistening brightly, but no helmet...
Other: you forgot the Gender thing....Male ^_^

Darkmaster Kagemusha
1st June 2003, 12:34 PM
Skyline, wouldn't the wings have to be tiny to fit under knights' armor? Unless there are holes cut out for wings I don't see how that'll work.

Skyline127
1st June 2003, 03:56 PM
holes...just holes...

Darkmaster Kagemusha
6th June 2003, 06:00 PM
If you guys start this next week, I won't be able to post. I'm leaving for 2 weeks in Chicago on Sunday so I won't have much internet access. Someone can use my char until I come on.