PDA

View Full Version : Eeveelution: DNA Screwups()Sign-ups!()

Krystalline Kabutops
30th May 2003, 04:39 PM
Team Eon believes that Eevee has the ultimate potentiel. They wish to create an army of Eeveelutions and take over the world. However, Eevee are extremely hard to come by. They have made many attempts to steal Eevees, but all have failed. However, they have managed to obtain hair from all these Eevees. They decide to create their own Eevees. All the attempts fail, until a scientist decides that they need to not create them from sctratch, but make them from current creatures. Humans seem the best choice, and they start luring in subjects. Kids from the streets that won't be missed are ideal. They post posters all over town, and soon have a group of kids ready for the first test. They inject the kids with the DNA of the Eevee hairs, but it's not successful. The kids have taken on some of the Eevee whose hair's DNA they were injected with's traits, but are still easily human. They lock the kids up, and begin to perfect the formula. The kids wait in their cages, desperate to escape.

This is where you come in. You're one of those kids, and you wanna get out. Two people per cage, siblings are allowed.

Form:

Originally:
Name:
Looks:
History: You don't have to be homeless, just fed up with your family.
Relationships:
Other:

Modified:
Name:
Gender: You might have gotten a hair with a different Gender then your own, and it overrode your current one.
Personality:
Looks: I don't care if you look like an Eevee or not.
Relationships: You can become friends with the other subjects.
Evoved form: What Eeveelution do you become later? You can make up your own, but it has to be one type.
Evolved form looks: How have you changed from your Eevee looks to your new looks? Nothing drastic, hair changes color or something.
Evolved form powers: Something reasonable, please.
Method of evolution: Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon occur when your char is exposed to one of the stones. Umbreon and Espeon result in when your char is happy during a certain time. If you make up your own, but it has to be something that could happen to humans, because you can't trade each other with the metal coat to become a steel type or something.
Other:

My form:

Original:

Name: Zoran
Personality: Very solid, takes him a while to get angry or cooled down. Makes a good friend, is very upfront.
Looks: 6'3, black hair, white shirt and slacks.
History: Always overlooked at home, He had to take care of himself almost always.
Relationships:Laura Rider. Not GF/BF, just friends.
Other: ......

Modified:

Name: Zyra
Personality: Completly overhauled. She's prone to mood swings in an instant, and is antisocial. She might be Euphoric one second, sobbing the next.
Looks: Clickies. She's the girl on the right of the munchkin, winking. Instead of that outfit, she wears jeans and a white t-shirt. (http://207.44.240.59/lovehina/loveh14.jpg)
Relationships: Relies on Laura a lot now, because She has yet to get the hang of being a girl. Needs lots of instruction.
Evolved form: Espeon
Evolved form looks: Her hair goes dark pink/light purple.
Evolved form powers: She has mild pshychic abilities, and can use telepathy.
Method of evolution: Happiness in morning or day, duh.
Other: EVIL OTHER!!!!

On a final note: There can be multiples of each Eeveelution, so long as everyone's not an Espeon or something.

Haruko
30th May 2003, 07:36 PM
Name:Hoshi
Personality:She's very shy, alone.She's anti-social, but if she had a friend, she would vow to protect their lifes. She's a tomboy.
Looks:Tall, about 6 foot 5, with Midnight Blue Hair . She wears a white T-Shirt, blue Baggy pants with white Pockets.
History:Her mom's a rich, snobby brat that is a model. Her mom tried to mold Hoshi by making her go to a Private School. She
doesn't wear a uniform.
Relationships:....
Other:

Modified
Name:Koji(By the way I pronounce it, they both have the same Syllables, and somewhat sound the name.)
Personality:She's actually happy she's a Boy, he's still a loner, and anti-social. He is very caculating and doesn't want to do anything before a plan is made.
Looks:About 5 foot 4, Basicly Kouji from Digimon Frontier, Except for his hair.Kouji wears Black Capris, White and Blue Shoes, Yellow T-shirt and Blue Jacket with a yellow Stripe. His Hair is still long, in a ponytail and a Bandana.
Relationships:
Evoved form:Jolteon
Evolved form looks:His hair has pure yellow Streak's, along with his blue Hair.
Evolved form powers:To control little static fields, and Run a tad faster.
Method of evolution:ThunderStone
Other:Die!!

Krystalline Kabutops
30th May 2003, 07:39 PM
Yay! Sign-ups! *Does a little jig* You're accepted!

kalad1
30th May 2003, 07:45 PM
orig.
Name:Kalad Galadorian
personality:A loner, but is very nice to those he opens up to, to everyone else he seems apathetic and uncaing, unless he's mad.
looks:this guy, lacking the weapons (http://www.classicgaming.com/castlevania/art/konami/dcmdrac.jpg)
History: Had a fairly good home life, right now he's a surly teenager ;)
relationships: an older brother, not on the best terms...
other: STAY BACK FOUL DEMON! *drives a stake through other:'s heart.*

Changed
Name:same.
Personality: a bit more introverted than before.
looks: has some fangs and has light claws
relationships: open... gonna have a hard time getting under his skin tho.
evolved form:argenteon:steel type
evolved form looks: teeth and hair are coated in steel, his claws lengthen and become steel.
Powers:He slices, he dices look at that tomato! :) also, he has highly enhanced physical strength
method:EXTREMELY PO'ed and a bunch of metal rods fall from a building onto him*ouch*
Other: You are back!? Take this foul beast!* pulls out Samus' Arm cannon and starts using plasma beam.

Krystalline Kabutops
30th May 2003, 07:48 PM
Kalad: Sorry, but no tails, or steel arms. Rest is ok, as long as they're TINY. As soon as you edit, you're in!

kalad1
30th May 2003, 07:53 PM
yo, edited

Krystalline Kabutops
30th May 2003, 07:59 PM
Acceptable.:yes: You're in.

Toxicity
30th May 2003, 08:20 PM
Original:
Name: Laura Rider
Personality: Is mainly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. Believes the world is against her and wants her dead.
Looks: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length deep dark brown(close to black) hair with blue highlights, and extremely pale skin. Wears a black jacket over a black tee and black khakis with a blue flame design, several pockets, and a length that her combat boots are barely visible. Also has a pair of silver-rmmed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) and usually has them eqipped with a pair of clip-on shades.
History:Wasn't really cared by her parents, so she's matured a lot from watching herself. Was much of an outsider throughout her life.
Relationships: Friends with Zoran....
Other: OMG! :o Not the OTHER!!!!!

Modified:
Name: *still same*
Personality: Has seemed more calm lately....Still acts like her old good self, just more calm and gentle. Also seems even more passive than before.
Looks: Her eyes turn a deep blue, her hair goes black with violet highlights and shoulder-length, and her skin seems even paler than before. Still dresses the same, but apparently now wears a deep blue bandanna and a silver chain necklace bearing a yin-yang.
Relations: Friends with Zyra
Evolved form: Blizzeon: Ice type
Evolved form Looks: Her blue highlights return, also gains blue tips, and her eyes seem a little deeper than before.
Powers: Can create small flurries at her will, also can freeze small objects.
Method: Was apparently trapped in ice, and changed from the temperature's reaction(will explain in the RPG)....
Other: You again?!? *shoots other with sniper rifle* >=D

Krystalline Kabutops
30th May 2003, 08:24 PM
GL, accepted. BTW, Zyra and Zoran can be friends wih ya if you want, Zoran being in the original form, Zyra in the Modified. I'll edit my post if you accept...

EDIT: Bah, I'll edit it now. Tell me if it's disagreeable.

Toxicity
30th May 2003, 08:49 PM
Opaque: Nah...I accept. At least she has a friend. ^_^

She_wolf_warrior
31st May 2003, 07:08 AM
Allrighty

Name~Kina
Age~15
Gender~F
Personality~Moody, intelligent, can be stubborn
Looks~Red hair with blue eyes. Wears long pants that reach to her shoes. Her shirt is yellow(used to be white, but something happened in the wash:D)
History~Had close friends until she moved. Her parents were divorced and lived with her dad. The father didn't know what she liked, and Kina got fed-up
Relationships~Elk/Tsukasa((PM me if you wanna be a friend))
Other~:mad:

~MODIFIED~

Name~Kona
Gender~Male(heh, my 1st male rp charactor here)
Personality~Still moody, but has lost stubborness
Looks~Has increased hearing and hair is longer
Relations~(see Original one)
Evolved form~Umbreon
Evolved form looks~Hair turns black with yellow rings
Powers~To see in the dark as if it was light
Method of evoloution~Happiness in night
Other~*sees what other ppls are doing with their others*Oh well. If you can't beat them, join'em.*Brings out fire rod from LOZ game and starts to burn other*MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Krystalline Kabutops
31st May 2003, 08:14 AM
S_W_W: You're in! Welcome!

Fai D. Flowright
31st May 2003, 08:48 PM
Are you still accepting because I will join!

Krystalline Kabutops
31st May 2003, 08:50 PM
Ooooh yes, I'll be accepting for quite a while. I'll post when It's time to stop taking sign-ups.

Fai D. Flowright
31st May 2003, 11:27 PM
Ok, I definitely want to be part of this one. I'm a huge Eevee fan. The strange thing is that most of my character info is based off of .hack//INFECTION and .hack//SIGN. (Don't worry if you aren't familiar with the .hack games and anime ^_^')

Here's my stuff:

Originally:
Name: Elk

Personality: Quiet type, but seems to show an aura of kindness and strength. Somewhat reserved but, would like to get to know more people. Seems to be blue and would rather try to escape his problems than face them. Somewhat intelligent.

Looks: Like this: Click!http://www.the-magicbox.com/Jan/hack15.jpg

History: Decided to run away from home when he was criticized and tormented by his peers and parents because of an embarrising relationship with an "Unpopular Dork." He came here hoping to find freedom from the uptight nature of the people in hiis neighborhood.

Relationships: Kina/Kona (PM if you want to be MY friend.)

Other: Drat this! None can conquer the Other!

Modified:
Name: Tsukasa

Personality: Very similar. Seems to be less reserved, but would rather not face anyone in competition. The aura surrounding him seems to be highly intense, much more fierce than it was before. Is more light-hearted but still shows a solemn attitude. Plans to become friends with more people and move away from being so solitudial.

Looks: Like this: Click! http://www.lvcm.com/genzou/tsukasa.jpg

Relationships: Kina/Kona, but hopes to become semi-decent friends with as many people as possible. (PM if you want to be MY friend.)

Evolved form: Espeon

Evolved form looks: Hair changes from blue to grey, clothing changes, that's basically it.

Evolved form powers: The intense aura surrounding him forces people he dislikes away from him. This is one reason why it can be difficult to get to know people.

Method of evolution: The was at an extremely joyous time just before night fall and became somewhat similar to an Espeon.

Other: Drat! Why can't the Other's just go away! >_<;

HbCharizard
1st June 2003, 12:35 AM
Originally:

Name:Ark

Personality: Funny, Really Sarcastic, Can get Annoying at times.

Looks: Navy Blue Eyes, Black Short-cut hair. He wears Blue jeans, and a black vest. Under That, he wears a grey shirt. He wears brown gloves on his hands, and carries around a backpack.

History: Ark's Mom was never around to take care of him, and his dad died in a car accident. He eventually got fed up, and ran away.
Relationships: N/A
Other: Get away!! *Grabs ShotGun*

Modified:

Name: Same

Personality: Same

Looks: Same, but with redder eyes.

Relationships: He is friends with most of the kids that got changed.

Evoved form: Flareon

Evolved form looks: Same, but his eyes turn completly red, and his hair gains some red in it , too.

Evolved form powers: He is a little bit faster, and his body heat is a little higher then normal.

Method of evolution: Fire Stone.

Other: I warned you you stupid other!! *Shoots Other*

Krystalline Kabutops
1st June 2003, 07:50 AM
Whiteangel: In. Your char could be just an Espeon, ya know. I'll allow multiples of each Eeveelution.

HbCharizard: Your modified form has to be more different then that! Change your hair color, height, personality, WHATEVER! Just don't leave him almost exactly the same!

Fai D. Flowright
1st June 2003, 08:11 AM
Oops! I must have missed the part about including you actual Eeveelution. Oh, well. I edited it in! Hope it's OK now!!!

Krystalline Kabutops
1st June 2003, 09:11 AM
Yeah, it's ok now. I'll probably start this when we have ten or more people, or a few days. Whichever's first.

Omega Magnum
1st June 2003, 08:36 PM
Originally:
Name: Kyte
Personality: sarcastically funny but gets angry easily. fun to be around but gets annoying after a while.
Looks: teal hair, light blue eyes, tall around 6'3", and nicely built.
History: Parents were both cops and were both killed in a Shoot-out
Relationships:none right now but if you want to be my friend PM me
Other: death to other!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

Modified:
Name:Same
Personality: agrilly bitter towards people who judge others but other than that still a nice person
Looks:blue hair, bright red eye's, white skin/hair
Relationships:none right now if you want to be my friend PM me
Evolved form: airaleon
Evolved form looks: has feathery wings on the mid-back and a bright shining horn on it's head
Evolved form powers: can use flying abilities
Method of evolution: moon stone
Other:Death to other!!!!!! GRRRRRR.
*as i shoot the other*

Arnen
1st June 2003, 08:46 PM
Originally:

~Name: Erin
~Age: 15 (actually, 14, but her b-day's in a week, so that's what she says)
~Gender: F
~Personality: A loner, and doesn't trust people. She's pretty paranoid, and always thinks people are saying bad things about her. She's a readahollic, and loves to read fantasies in an attempt to drown out real life.
~Looks: She's a bit tall for her age (5'6"), and a little overweight (not really fat, just a little on the heavy side). She is kinda pretty, with short, straight light-brown hair and grey-green eyes, and is zit-less, astonishing for a girl her age. She wears a lightish-purple halter top with white trim, white flares, and black boots with zippers up the sides.
~History: She left home a few weeks ago; she couldn't stand her familly. Her sister was a snotty little brat who always had to have things exactly her way, her dad had a very quick temper and constantly yelled at her, and her mom treated her like a little baby. She brought with her only a small suitcase containing clothes, her GBA, and several books.
~Relationships: None.
~Other: Uh-uh.

Modified:

~Name: Aaron
~Gender: M
~Personality: She's actually kind of glad to be a guy. She hasn't really changed much otherwise.
~Looks: Is a sort of silvery teal color (hard to describe) instead of brown, and the collar of fur around her neck is silver.
~Relationships: ... No...
~Evolved form: Drakeon (Dragon-type. Looks sort of like Vaporeon, only teal in color, and without the fins. The tail is forked, and silver spikes run down the back. Fangs protrude from the lips, and the paws are clawed (can be retracted))
~Evolved form looks: Still sort of tall, only thinner, and has teal hair with a few streaks of silver. His eyes are bright, deep blue, and he wears a dark grey shirt and black jeans, with a white headband (looks a lot like Piers from Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
~Evolved form powers: Dragon-type attacks (Twister, Dragon Claw, Outrage, etc.), and a few Water-type attacks (Bubble Beam, Surf, and Dive)
~Method of evolution: Dragon Scale (works like stones)
~Other: Nup.

Krystalline Kabutops
1st June 2003, 08:52 PM
tiger_2007: #1: All Eeveelutions end in Eon. Windmon sounds like it popped out of the Digiworld.
#2: Fill out the form entirely, and I might let you in.

Naboo: Only some minor adjustments needed. Post what your human char looks like evolved (Although the Pokemon description is helpful, we'll be using that info later on in the RPG...), and..... um..... that's it!

Arnen
1st June 2003, 09:03 PM
Mm'kay, I moved the description for Drakeon under Evolved form, and changed Evolved looks. Sorry, got confused ^-^' Is it better now?

Krystalline Kabutops
1st June 2003, 09:06 PM
Sure, you're in. We might be getting enough RPers soon that we can start tonight, but I know tomorrow's the start of finals week for some (Moving has it's perks, I got out of a week of school! ^.^), so what's you guys' vote on this?

Arnen
1st June 2003, 09:07 PM
Umm... I'd really rather you start it tomorrow, cuz I gotta get off now, but it's really up to you.

classy_cat18
1st June 2003, 09:23 PM
Original:

Name: Imani
~Age: just turned 18
~Personality: Kind, quiet, near antisocial. Very fearful.
~Looks: short for her age, around 5' 4". African-American. Her shoulder length dark brown hair is in a ponytail. Purple T-Shirt, blue jeans, and dirty sneakers. Brown eyes. Wears a silver necklace with a tiger charm.
~History: Parents died when she hit eighteen years old. Is old enough to take care of herself, but isn't ready to. Had to move to a run down apartment with nothing more than the clothes on her back and a few of her favorite books.
~Relationships: Open (any friends, please? Anyone?).
~Other: Uh-uh.

Modified:

~Name: Aurora
~Gender: still female and proud of it!
~Personality: did a total 180. Mischievous, outgoing, loves to flirt. Can be reckless.
~Looks: is now 5' 10" with shorter, spiky hair. Canine teeth have lengthened a bit.
~Relationships: like I said, open. Can make friends or something.
~Evolved form: Vaporeon
~Evolved form looks: Webbed hands and feet. Black eyes and blue hair. Small spines down her back and arms that she can fully retract.
~Evolved form powers: heightened speed, especially in the water. Knows Water and Ice attacks and can use small Electric attacks. And can mimic voices.
~Method of evolution: Water Stone
~Other: Nup.

Krystalline Kabutops
1st June 2003, 09:27 PM
c_c: No tails or jewel. Otherwise, fine!

*Counts on fingers* 8 people, since HbCharizard's never gonna show, and t_2007 needs more RPG experience.

Another thing: Hehe, three Espeons. I wonder if anyone's gonna cover Flare/Vaporeon *Cough*hinthint*cough*. Don't worry other Espes, you're fine. Actually, it's more fun to have multiples of the same Eeveelution. ^_^

Final Note: The actual RPG will be called Eeveelution: DNA Blunders because Screwups doesn't sound right.....

Fai D. Flowright
1st June 2003, 09:42 PM
Actually, FYI, I'm brand new at the RPG thing too. But Don't worry, I pick up on things like this extremely quick. I learn by example. As soon as I see someone elses post once we start, I'll understand it pretty well. In short, Don't worry aobut me, I just wanted to tell you that! ^_^;

Krystalline Kabutops
1st June 2003, 09:50 PM
That explains it. Some people just do whatever.... You're actually READING the posts. (I saw your post in the RPG idea topic- When was that ever on the show? I've never seen it.)

Ok, getting kinda off-topic here... Anyway, as per Naboo's request, I'll start this sometime tomorrow, probably in the afternoon.

Fai D. Flowright
1st June 2003, 09:57 PM
It wasn't on the show, or the game, or the anime. It's my own little thing. What can I say, I'm a creative little devil! *snickers*

But...Right back on topic. Soo...how many people are you planning to get before starting? 10...12, somewhere in there.

Krystalline Kabutops
1st June 2003, 10:05 PM
12 is ideal, I'd settle for 10 though...

Drusilla
2nd June 2003, 12:32 PM
*swoops in and cackles* n00bs! w00t!
Prepare to be

OWNED

Originally-
Name: Varda Morgil
Personality: She's known by everyone at school, yet she always seems to be alone. Alone, with only her thoughts. She's not anti-social, she just doesn't talk much. She's always calm and quiet, but never judgemental. Often people will come to her with problems because she always seems to have the answers. She's got herself together; always making the best grades and whatnot, but she couldn't care less. There's something in her past... something that no one knows. Something that makes her afriad of getting close to and being with people... She's the ever-sad one, no one has ever seen her smile. She doesn't exactly frown, but there's a deep longing and sadness there. You can see it in her eyes...

Looks: here (http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035578025_topwarrior.jpg)
History: She was raised by her mother in poverty and never knew who her father was. She never asked and her mother never told her. She's suffered great losses in her life; the death of her best friend to cancer when they were around ten years old (what type is irrelevant), the loss of her mother when she was 16. At that point, she was old enough to live on her own with a hardship.
Relationships: As stated in personality, she knows just about everyone, but prefers to be alone.
Other: >:0 I KILL YUO!!!

Modified-
Name: Morbid V
Personality: She becomes brooding and cold. Before, she wasn't the most open person in the world, but at least she was a little nice. Now, she just plain hates everyone.
Looks: Her eyes become black and void of all emotion.
Relationships: You can try, but I don't recomend it...
Evoved form: Only one?! Awwww... Flareon. :(
Evolved form looks: Her hair becomes a dark, dark red and falls down her back like a Flareon's. Her eyes will flash red when she's angry, but otherwise they're still black.
Evolved form powers:
Fire spin- you know, traps, w00t. Burn 'em alive, w00t!
Simple fire attacks too...
Method of evolution: Fire stone...
Other: >:0 Still gonna kill yuo!

classy_cat18
2nd June 2003, 12:40 PM
Hey Opaque, I changed my profile. I noticed that there were no Vaporeon, so you're down to only two Espeon. Hope that's okay with you!

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd June 2003, 01:07 PM
Ergh. Mom booted me off the comp. Stupid move. X_X

Anyway, Varda/Morbid's in, and c_c, That's fine. Still, it was nice having mass Espeonage(espionage? Espeonage? get it? Ah, whatever..). We should start soon, maybe this afternoon.

Light_Togetic
2nd June 2003, 02:11 PM
I'll join!! ^^ I think it would be fun to play a he instead of a she!

~Name: Katie
~Age: 17
~Personality: A bit impatient, she can sometimes make people very angry. She's very friendly, and likes to talk to people about their pasts because she finds them to be facinating stories. She also likes to share her past. She might seem like the popular type of girl, but she's really far from it.
~Looks: She has short blond hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a spaghetti strap pink shirt and khakis (did I spell that right? ^-^;; ). She also wears a small silver chain necklace.
~History: Katie comes from a very well-off family. When she was young, her family moved a lot, but when she turned about 15, they found a city (and a mansion) that they liked and decided to stay. Because of the constant moving, Katie completely despises her parents and hardly ever talks to them. Which doesn't bother them much, because they're too snobby to care about their own daughter. Katie could never make any friends because of the fact that her family was rich. It just made all of the kids jealous and hateful toward her. She was very happy to turn 18, because that meant that she could finally move out and get a place (and a life) of her own. When she moved out, she made sure to take her belongings, and her trust fund, and move as far away from her parents as possible.
~Other: Um... nottin' I can think of...

Modified:

~Name: Egan
~Gender: Ahh!! She's a HE now!! ^^
~Personality: Strangely enough, he's pretty much still the same... except for one thing... he now has a very high temper! One little thing goes wrong and... oohhh... I'd watch out if I were you...
~Looks: He has light brown hair mixed with his blond, and his eyes have become darkened a bit. And he still has the pink shirt (which really bothers him)... although it's got sleeves now. And his Khakis have now turned to cargo pants of the same color.
~Evolved form: Flareon!
~Evolved form looks: The blond hair has now got red-orange streaks in it instead of brown, and is really fluffy. And his blue eyes have now gotten darker so that they look almost black. He also has a reddish tinge to his skin and his teeth are a bit pointier.
~Evolved form powers: He can breathe fire (which really surprises him), and isn't quite graceful about it either. He can also warm up a small area with his body heat.
~Method of evolution: Fire Stone
~Other: ::Shrugs Shoulders::

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd June 2003, 02:22 PM
L_T: You'r in! It's good to see doubles... Gives the chars something in common.

Char list:

Name, Eeveelution, Gender.

Zyra, Espeon, Female
Koji, Jolteon, Male
Kalad, Argenteon, Male
Laura, Blizzeon, Female
Kona, Umbreon, Male
Tsukasa, Espeon, Male
Aaron, Drakeon, Male
Aurora, Vaporeon, Female
Morbid, Flareon, Female
Egan, Flareon, Male

Yay! Ten people! If Kuro wants to join, then she'd better join soon!

Omega Magnum
2nd June 2003, 03:54 PM
I edited my post. Can you please check it and tell me if I'm in or not please.

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd June 2003, 03:58 PM
t_2007: Sorry, maybe when you've got more experience under your belt. :/

M1ND G4ME
4th June 2003, 07:35 AM
Hey, Dru! You cant be the only one owning n00bs, I signin up too! :P

Form;

Originally:
Name:Hunter
Personality: Mysterious, Keeps to himself, Opens up sometimes
Looks: Short Black Hair Combed Back, 5'7", Tan skin, And Black Jeans
History: Never Had many friends, Grew up on the streets
Relationships: Single and looking :P
Other: Again, Why do we have this?

Modified:
Name: Yomaki
Personality: Still the same
Looks: His Ears are on his Head like a Dog, and his Hair grows longer, and his Canines grow into a fang shape.
Relationships: Makes Friends easily now because of Eevees happiness gene, Still looking ;)
Evoved form: Jolteon
Evolved form looks: His Ears are on his head like a dogs, He gets longer hair that gets golden streaks in it, His teeth is still long, His eyes change color to match his mood.
Evolved form powers: He can make small Electrical surges at first when hes startled or angered, He can control it later on.
Method of evolution: Thunder Stone
Other: *gasp* I'm using an Other! Because of his ears he can hear alot better and with the eevee gene, smell better too (AKA Hightened awarnesses). Girls also mess around with them trying to see if they're real. :P *Inu Yasha fan if you cant tell*

Krystalline Kabutops
4th June 2003, 08:15 AM
Sorry GM, we've already started. Maybe next time. :/