PDA

View Full Version : Look at the stupid pic i drew

KingCobra
30th May 2003, 06:31 PM
look at this stupid pic i drew
its a load of crud i derw at school and editid on my com it is so stupid feel free to coment on how stupid it looks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/christ9551/img10.gif

andyizcool
2nd June 2003, 02:35 PM
That picture is great and I love the Lati@s I wish we could get that other Pokemon without cheating in the game. But anyway that picture is brilliant keep up the good work.

~Andrew

KingCobra
2nd June 2003, 06:41 PM
i alwase hate my work for some reason...i know ill right a storry

She_wolf_warrior
2nd June 2003, 06:50 PM
Well, if you think it's bad, it ain't too shabby at all. But in other words, me likey Latios and Latias.

Iveechan
2nd June 2003, 09:21 PM
It's not bad, it has a clever concept...heh, it looks like Jirachi is going to clonk the Lati's heads together like coconuts!

Katie
2nd June 2003, 10:17 PM
:no: don't put your art down like that, it looks fine! the only thing that makes it look bad is the background is colored pretty rushedly (rushedly? hi I make up word!!!) lol you put the TPM logo thingie in it.. I like that :D also the poses don't look all too original (actually I don't even know what the middle dude is so I can't apply that to him, I'm really behind on the RS poke's @_@) otherwise, it's good! keep it up :)

"it looks like Jirachi is going to clonk the Lati's heads together like coconuts!"

lol I agree :D

~Katie

KingCobra
6th June 2003, 07:48 PM
white spots are crudy stars the ackground is the night skyand i did it durring school so i didn't copyAs the ancient hawians once said never drink the milk from a cocoanut you found in the dark

Diana-Chan
6th June 2003, 08:22 PM
Cool... It's not that bad. Nice Job!