PDA

View Full Version : PSO for GC

MechAlphaChamel
30th May 2003, 08:55 PM
How many of you people own PSO (Phantasy Star Online)? If you do, state your character, Mag(s), and rares, and if you really want to, post the time you have spent on your character. Heres mine:

Name: Jakoface
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level: 100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: Yellowboze
Mag(s):

Pushan/ lvl: 200 50/50/50/50
Sato/ lvl: 200 50/50/50/50
Nidra/ lvl: 200 50/50/50/50
Kalki/ lvl: 29 10/4/8/7
Rares:

DB's Saber: 6
DB's Shield: 1
Flowens Sword: 4
Last Survivor: 2
Blade Dance: 2
Bloody Art: 3
Cross Scar: 7
Vjaya: 1
Virista: 6
Custom Ray ver. 000: 1
Visk 235: 1
Wals MK 2: 1
M&A60 Vise: 1
H&S25 Justice: 1
Crush Bullet: 1
Club of Lacunium: 2
Battle Verge:1
Brave Hammer:1
Fire Septer: Agni: 1
Photon Claw: 1
Double Saber: 1
Angry Fist: 2
Delsaber's Buster: 2
Yamato: 1
G-Assasin Sabers: 3
Rappy's Fan: 14
Boomba's Claw: 1
Gigoboomba's Claw: 1
Light Relief: 2
Secret Gear: 1
Branch of Paku Paku: 1
Magic Rock "Moola": 2
Add Slot: 3
Photon Drop: 10
If you do not own this game and are looking through this, I highly recomend getting this game. It is one of the very few RPG's that the GC has, plus, as of this point, it is also the only online game for the GC.

MechAlphaChamel
1st June 2003, 01:39 PM
I see, so NO one here has PSO for the GC? Thats too bad, oh well, at least I tried...

pokemonm
1st June 2003, 01:44 PM
well i have it but i dont go online when i do i will be a force pokemonm my freind sonic [on pso] is a hunter online

PNT510
1st June 2003, 05:45 PM
I play offline with my brother. Our highest level character is a level 20 Hunter.

MechAlphaChamel
2nd June 2003, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I play offline too. Atleast for now, I have a modem, but convincing mom into signing me on is another story....

pokemonm
2nd June 2003, 09:37 PM
me to i also have to convince to play on line and i do lso have a modem. i will update at times
my characters are level 50 female hunter
and level 84 female force
and a level 84 femal guner
and a male level 132 hunter
and sonic is a level 130 hunter

MechAlphaChamel
3rd June 2003, 05:18 PM
The real reason(s) to get online are:

To download quests for episode 2,
to get better items,
to get things that you can only get online,
to chat with people.... on your game cube,
to meet the creator online when he plays.

Those are the real reasons to get online!

pokemonm
3rd June 2003, 11:16 PM
i will probly go online in a month from now

pimuni
10th June 2003, 05:13 PM
wait a sec... going online on one of those games costs money?

-I dont have PSO by the way, and dont have a modem or any online game either. I think PSO is the only one too :P

Shadowfax
20th June 2003, 08:59 AM
i used to play PSO constantly on the Dreamcast. But then they started the monthly fee thing, and well yeah. Im not paying to play anything online :/ especially if you have to pay when your not playing.

and if it's anything like the DC one, everyone will have weapon and mag hacks, and you wont be able to join a single room without being Player-Killed or Noled.
They need to inforce the rules more. Or actually inforce them