View Full Version : Screenshot Request Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Gravy
29th June 2003, 06:59 AM
Rivals....naturally:rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gravy
29th June 2003, 07:09 AM
Makuhita fighting in the first Dewford Gym episode.

To the west, Makumu****a!

Gravy
29th June 2003, 07:14 AM
Dodging of the Kimori

Gravy
29th June 2003, 07:15 AM
Sumo vs. gecko : the eternal battle

Gravy
29th June 2003, 07:17 AM
Kimori is bested by Majin Buu's distant cousin

Gravy
29th June 2003, 07:18 AM
Hanging on by a thread

Gravy
29th June 2003, 07:20 AM
Makuhita! Hug attack!

Gravy
29th June 2003, 07:22 AM
The 'famous' Seismic Toss technique

Dragon_Claw
29th June 2003, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the Mudkips. But uh...this is getting kinda annoying now :P

Fire_Convoy
29th June 2003, 08:52 AM
Thanks for posting the pics, Gravy!

I do have one more request though (in addition to my earlier ones): Could someone please post a pic of Brock's Forretress?

Hanada Tattsu
29th June 2003, 10:23 AM
Those pics are hilarious! LOL, so May's Wurmple and Silcoon eat a lot, and Beautifly always rests on her head and eats a lot? LOL...

Gravy
29th June 2003, 11:22 AM
lol, well I don't know about Silcoon eating anything. afterall, its bsically an egg with eyes. I'm not sure if Beautifly eats alot though, but if it does, I'm guessing it would be in a similar fashion to Heracross. I guess having a Beautifly saves tons of money though. No need for hats or umbrellas ^_^0

*Murkrow
29th June 2003, 12:02 PM
Shesh, not to many pictures:rolleyes: And a bunch of kinda annoying comments, but thats more than likely just me:rolleyes:
Um, Makuhita looks really weird/stupid in those pics. Yay, another Pokémon to not like;o At least those Mudkips were cute^_^

DannyBoy
29th June 2003, 11:30 PM
These are really cool pixs. This new season is gona rock. Treecko looks really cool to bad it gets beat up in that episode.

Hanada Tattsu
30th June 2003, 11:47 AM
Yeah, but Treecko gets a Seismic Toss and a Vital Throw and still manages to fight on, even if it loses to a Hariyama.

DannyBoy
3rd July 2003, 11:01 PM
Otaku did you find out what happened in the Swampert eppie yet? Thanks in advance.

Animelee
4th July 2003, 03:04 AM
It's 4 AM now, but I'll update this thread when I wake up, at around 1 PM.

Hanada Tattsu
4th July 2003, 10:43 AM
Well, I know that in the episode there was a Marshtomp, so maybe that Swampert we all saw evolved from the Marshtomp.

Team Rocket's Lugia
4th July 2003, 02:39 PM
Maybe Brocks Mupkip evolved to battele Swampy?

Hanada Tattsu
4th July 2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Lugia of LI
Maybe Brocks Mupkip evolved to battele Swampy?

Hmm, I seriously doubt it, but I do sincerely believe that Mudkip may have tried to persuade Swampert and Spinarak that his friends are really nice people and tries to persuade him to let them go, perhaps?

Dragon_Claw
5th July 2003, 08:40 AM
I don't know if anybody can make shots of anything besides advance and hoso, but if any1 can, could (s)he please make some Snorlax screenshots, like it's ice punch, against scizor and it fainting.

Dragon_Claw
5th July 2003, 09:39 AM
Sorry about the double post, but I have some pictures from the Swampert episode.

here you see a boy standing and something is evolving, I think his Pokémon...

Dragon_Claw
5th July 2003, 09:43 AM
forgot the attachment...

Dragon_Claw
5th July 2003, 09:44 AM
Then the same guy next to Swampert

DannyBoy
5th July 2003, 12:08 PM
Dragon_Claw thanks for the pixs. Now with them I think this is all coming together now. The guy is a trainer who had a Mudkip. I think in the show they tell the story of how his mudkip evolved and thast where marshstomp comes in. Then it evolves for the last time and the guy must be a robber or something that is trying to steal from the people Swampert captures.

Gravy
5th July 2003, 12:15 PM
So.....Swampert belongs to that guy who ends up wandering around with Ash and Brock on the ship. Swampert thinks he abandoned it as a Marshtomp, when that guy was a kid. So it hates all humans. Thats why it ties 'em up in a weird collection.

Maybe the kid left his Marshtomp on the ship by accident, and had to go overboard because it crashed. And then the Marshtomp was all alone, thinking it was abandoned. then a spinarak comes along (probably some other trainer's, or it just lives there ) and they become friends because they have something in common.

Well, thats my guess anyways.

*Murkrow
5th July 2003, 12:24 PM
Lol, neat pictures, as well as some good theories about the episode.
But if the kid abandoned Swampert, why does it seem to be listening to him in that pic?Unless it's one of the mind-numblingly dull 'Pokémon realises how much it's trainer really cares for it' scenerias. Actually, I wouldn't put that past it.;o
And am I the only one who thinks that the evolving Pokémon doesn't look like a Mudkip?I just can't see it..
*Squints at picture*
It looks like a Whismur to me:confused:

Gravy
5th July 2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
But if the kid abandoned Swampert, why does it seem to be listening to him in that pic?Unless it's one of the mind-numblingly dull 'Pokémon realises how much it's trainer really cares for it' scenerias. Actually, I wouldn't put that past it.;o

Yeah, you're probably right about that. Its bound to be Mudkip that resolves everything. God, I hate that sort of plot ,they are so predictable it hurts -_-
But, its an AG episode, so it won't be all that bad.
Looks like a Mudkip to me in the picture.:rolleyes:

Dragon_Claw
5th July 2003, 02:04 PM
Maybe that's a Marshtomp, evolving into a Swampert. Marshstomp is about the same height as a Mudkip. Maybe it's a thief, and now his Marshtomp evolved he's going after the gang's Pokémon.

Edit: oh no, that's impossible. He's much bigger now.

Hanada Tattsu
5th July 2003, 11:41 PM
Well, the guy used to have a Mudkip which evolved and then was lost, so the guy seems to be looking for his long lost Swampert and maybe even Spinarak.

DannyBoy
5th July 2003, 11:48 PM
Yes, I was kind of right with my theroy except for the whole robber thing but I knew a mudkip would evolve. So now we have seen the whole evolution line of Mudkip. Now 2 more to go.

Hanada Tattsu
5th July 2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
Yes, I was kind of right with my theroy except for the whole robber thing but I knew a mudkip would evolve. So now we have seen the whole evolution line of Mudkip. Now 2 more to go.

Yes, we just need to see Combusken, Grovylle, and Sceptile, which shouldn't take wrong.

OpOp32
6th July 2003, 10:36 AM
A little while back i asked for some Pelipper pics...so if sum1 could pretty please make some for me that would kool.

ThAnX

Op

Hanada Tattsu
6th July 2003, 11:05 AM
Hmm, where is Otaku Shigeru? I'm gettin' kinda worried, he hasn't been active or online for a pretty long time, I wonder what happened?

DannyBoy
6th July 2003, 06:20 PM
It has only been 2 days. Maybe he went on vacation or went somewhere for the holiday weekend. Ibet he is fine.

Hanada Tattsu
7th July 2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
It has only been 2 days. Maybe he went on vacation or went somewhere for the holiday weekend. Ibet he is fine.

Yeah, I just have the tendency to over-react.

Master Tony
7th July 2003, 08:22 PM
Any good, clear pics of Sabrina would be fantastic ^_^ and one of her whole family.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, maybe 1-2 pics each of:
-a Mewtwo
-a Lapras
-a (green) Kecleon
-a Roselia (they been seen yet? I don't follow the Japanese eps)
-a Ho-oh
-A Tyranitar

All for obvious reasons *see sig*

Many, many thanks.

Hanada Tattsu
8th July 2003, 11:49 AM
Heh, Mewtwo flexing is funny.

Also, the episode with Roselia is going to air tommorow in Japan, but there are some shots of it in the next-on preview, so anyone who is gonna make those shots can look there.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th July 2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Master Tony
Any good, clear pics of Sabrina would be fantastic ^_^ and one of her whole family.

-a Mewtwo
-a Lapras
-a (green) Kecleon
-a Ho-oh
-A Tyranitar

Many, many thanks.
I can help with everything except Sabrina, Kecleon and Roselia. Let's go in order and start with Mewtwo.

Mewtwo and Mew from the Johto League Champions theme song.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th July 2003, 12:43 AM
Baby Mewtwo and Ambertwo meet for the first time.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th July 2003, 12:46 AM
In a rage over its state of being Mewtwo attacks the Team Rocket scientists.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th July 2003, 12:49 AM
Mewtwo and Mew's shields shatter as they collide with incredible force.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th July 2003, 12:52 AM
Mewtwo launches what has to be the strongest form of the Psychic attack, a massive beam of flaming bluish energy.

I have a whole bunch more but its late. I'll do more tomorrow if I can, see ya:wave:

Iveechan
10th July 2003, 05:16 PM
I'd like to see more screenshots of Tyrogue from "Tyrogue Full of Trouble". I never saw the episode and the only pic I've ever seen of it is the one where it's sitting down with its eyes closed. Especially shots that show different expressions/angles :D I love Tyrogue.

Dragon_Claw
10th July 2003, 05:21 PM
How can Mewtwo be young there, when he was created in the adult human-shape?

DannyBoy
10th July 2003, 08:24 PM
I duno but MewTwo looks cool really young. I got to buy the movie or download a clip.

DannyBoy
10th July 2003, 11:41 PM
Could someone please get a picture of Dewgong crying from the first pokemon movie? It will be greatly apprechiated (however you spell it) I need to learn how to spell.

Master Tony
11th July 2003, 01:26 PM
Hee,hee. Thanks, AKA Pokemon Fan, for them Mewtwo pics. Now I just GOTTA go watch my Mewtwo Returns DVD, now that I remember how cute he is as a baby.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Dragon_Claw
How can Mewtwo be young there, when he was created in the adult human-shape?
He wasn't. You see, there was another part of Mewtwo's life we don't see in MSB. Like the other clones, Mewtwo began life as a baby, and awakened as a youngster. He was not the only clone back then.

On the Mewtwo Returns DVD on The Birth of Mewtwo special we see these events, which explain much about how the experiment to create Mewtwo began and progressed. It is one of the most mature, sad, and anxst (sp?) filled Pokemon episodes of all. We see some of the "many failed attempts/dead clones" that the scientists created and the young girl who Mewtwo befriended.

Now back to pictures, here Mewtwo gives a rare smile as he stares up at the sky.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 08:07 PM
Ash talks to the injured Mewtwo.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 08:11 PM
Mewtwo and Ash stand together talking.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 08:13 PM
Mewtwo smiles as he says goodbye to Ash and the others.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 08:15 PM
Mewtwo's final words to Ash, completed in my sig.

Next is Lapras, but first I gotta go watch Blade with my brother.

Iveechan
11th July 2003, 08:26 PM
I can't wait 'til I get to see those Tyrogue pictures 8D

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Iveechan
I can't wait 'til I get to see those Tyrogue pictures 8D
Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, I can't get Tyrogue pictures yet, Otaku should be able to but he's disappeared at the moment so you may have to be patient (or do a search on google).

Actually, forget about google. I just did a search there and they had no anime images of Tyrogue. :(

Since everybody loves baby Mewtwo so much, here's aa few more pictures of him before I go on to Lapras. Hope it convinces you guys to get the Mewtwo Returns DVD.

Here baby Mewtwo sleeps and dreams in the same state as in the beginning of MSB.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:14 PM
Mewtwo awakens on the psychic dreamworld plane. Cute!:D

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:18 PM
Curious Mewtwo. KAWAI!:D

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:22 PM
Odd how Mewtwo's Origin/Birth of Mewtwo is the only poke feature the dub left in its original Widescreen state. At least we didn't have to endure Mewtwo Returns being cut up as it wasn't made in widescreen.

Mewtwo experiences wind for the first time, even if its only in his mind, as Ambertwo teaches him about the world.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:24 PM
Charmandertwo notices something is wrong, as it feels its lifeforce weakening and dissolving away.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:29 PM
*Sniff* As his world dissolves around him Mewtwo is confused over the liquid coming from his eyes, not knowing what tears are. Ambertwo tells him how her father told her that the tears of Pokemon are filled with life (which helps explain what happens to Ash at the end of MSB).

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:34 PM
Even as she dies, Ambertwo tries to encourage Mewtwo, the only clone powerful enough to survive the cloning process.

Ambertwo: "Thank you for caring about me... And don't cry Mewtwo. You're alive... and life is wonderful..." *last words echo*

:(

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:37 PM
*Original Japanese words*

Mewtwo: "Wait! Amber! How do you stop tears?...":(

*Dub*

Mewtwo: "These tears... what good are they?! Amber!":(

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:41 PM
Happy Lapras, Pikachu and Togepi in the Orange Islands opening.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:46 PM
The whole gang travelling in the Orange Islands. Poor Psyduck...

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:49 PM
Lapras looks so sad! And the sound it makes in this scene makes it even more precious!:yes:

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:53 PM
Lapras crying for Ash to save her (Ash does a really cool bike trick in the next scene where he jumps onto the handlebars and then jumps off the handlebars).

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:55 PM
Lapras nuzzles Ash affectionately.:)

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 10:59 PM
Lapras tells Ash she's up for the race against Cissy.

Apologies if anyone is upset by me referring to Lapras as a girl, I just have always thought of her as one. She was so gentle and affectionate it's hard to see her as a male not that males can't be gentle and affectionate.

Iveechan
11th July 2003, 11:00 PM
Can you pm me when Otaku comes back? Or... erm, I can find out for myself.

*Yes, I did a google search beforehand, I used this place as a last resort. Aw, that Mewtwo is so precious... *

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 11:03 PM
Another sweet scene, Lapras saves Ash from falling in the water.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 11:11 PM
Lapras fires an Ice Beam.

BTW I will be able to get Tyrogue pictures in the future but as I am currently in the process of transferring all my Pokemon episodes onto DVDs it may be a while before I get to the Tyrogue episode and can take screenshots of it.

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th July 2003, 11:14 PM
And here we have Ho-oh in the Johto Champions opening.

I'll do Tyranitar tomorrow.:wave:

*Murkrow
12th July 2003, 11:15 AM
Ah woah, cool pics^_^
Baby Mewtwo looks so cute, and Ho-oh and Suicune both look really cool:D Particularly Suicune:yes:

Hanada Tattsu
12th July 2003, 09:39 PM
Those pics are truly cool, thanks for the effort, I really mean it. Hmm, can you also do some pictures of Ash, Misty, and Brock in any scene from either Riddle Me This or Volcanic Panic? The animation in both of those episodes was suberb.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Those pics are truly cool, thanks for the effort, I really mean it. Hmm, can you also do some pictures of Ash, Misty, and Brock in any scene from either Riddle Me This or Volcanic Panic? The animation in both of those episodes was suberb.
No sweat, I love doing it. As for those two episodes, I really want to make screenshots of them too (it contain's Charizard's first and best looking Seismic Toss of all after all) but I don't yet have them on DVD. However, I may soon.

Till then I'll give a bunch of shots of Suicune and Tyranitar. If you want more pictures then request them. Remember though, I'm a bit limited currently to what I can get, so I may not be able to fulfill the request.

We begin with one part of the process that results in Tyranitar's Hyper Beam being fired.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:06 AM
And now the Hyper Beam fires.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:09 AM
Here Team Rocket rush past Tyranitar to go and grovel before Vicious (I will not call him the Masked Marauder).

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:12 AM
Tyranitar is a bit miffed at being ignored.:mad:

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:17 AM
Suicune stands majestically atop a rockface.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:20 AM
Suicune leaps from the smoke after savign Ash, Sammy and Pikachu.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:32 AM
Suicune stands with Ash and company.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:35 AM
Tyranitar grapples with Onix.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:38 AM
Suicune prepares to dodge.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:40 AM
Tyranitar fires but Suicune is already out of the way.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:42 AM
Suicune fires a Bubblebeam at Tyranitar.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:45 AM
Tyranitar is hit and hit hard.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:48 AM
Another shot of Suicune using Bubblebeam, this time on the Celebi golem.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 12:56 AM
Suicune cries out as it is electrified by dark energy.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 01:02 AM
Suicune purifies the polluted water.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 01:04 AM
Suicune lets out a mournful roar as Celebi dies.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 01:07 AM
Looking back.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 01:09 AM
Suicune looks back as Ash and the gang say goodbye to it.

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2003, 01:11 AM
And to complete the set of pictures, here's a scene from Jaws, Pokemon Style.

Hanada Tattsu
13th July 2003, 11:02 AM
Wow, those pics were great and likewise high quality! Excellent!

Okay, take your time with the transferring of the episodes, we can wait. :D

*Murkrow
13th July 2003, 04:07 PM
Woah, lot of pictures @_@
Lol, that third Tyranitar one is funny, I love the look on its face:D
Nice Suicune ones as well- that things bloody massive!I knew that he was big, but not that big@_@
Lol, that last pic is funny too:D
Great pics^_^:yes:
:wave:

Wild Eevee
13th July 2003, 09:03 PM
A while back I made a request but never got it (it's on page 9)
so I'll try again:
From Punchy Pokemon :the scean where Hitmonchan is holding Pikachu with his foot and the sceen thats right after Ash challenges Hitmonchan.It's a close up of his face and he's kind of grinning.
A Chansey Operation:
the scean where Misty is bandaging a Hitmonlee's leg.
And from Pikachu's Vacation the part with the hitmonlee and Hitmonchan who get hit by the two electric rats.

Thank you a whole lot.

Iveechan
14th July 2003, 12:48 AM
Ooh, Hitmonchan pictures... I'll have fun looking at those while I wait for my Tyrogue's.

Hanada Tattsu
14th July 2003, 12:46 PM
Where the heck is Otaku Shigeru? He hasen't been online for more than a week and a half!

Gravy
14th July 2003, 01:08 PM
Actually, he was online this afternoon at 1'o clock...thats english time BTW. Maybe he just gave up? Or maybe he's working on exams or summinc?

Hanada Tattsu
14th July 2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Gravy
Actually, he was online this afternoon at 1'o clock...thats english time BTW. Maybe he just gave up? Or maybe he's working on exams or summinc?

Yeah, I just saw his post, maybe he did give up on this thread, I would hate to close this thread, it's gone so far.

Gravy
14th July 2003, 01:58 PM
I don't think he's given up, maybe he's just taking a break or summinc, or he's just forgotten 'bout it.

Hanada Tattsu
14th July 2003, 02:06 PM
I don't think he's given up, maybe he's just taking a break or summinc, or he's just forgotten 'bout it.

I hope so, but it is gonna be a lot of work to do all the requests and stuff.

*Murkrow
14th July 2003, 02:54 PM
I hope so, but it is gonna be a lot of work to do all the requests and stuff.

Yeah, but anything can be caught up with eventually. Besides, not many have been requested recenetly, and AKA did a bunch as well, so we're not totally out of options^_^

Hanada Tattsu
14th July 2003, 05:27 PM
Yeah, also AKA, can you do some of Bayleef battling Scizor? I want to see how ridiculous that battle was again, because that is just sad.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 07:48 PM
Yeah, also AKA, can you do some of Bayleef battling Scizor? I want to see how ridiculous that battle was again, because that is just sad.
Whaty was sad about it? How Scizor lost after getting hit only a few times when Grass isn't supposed to be effective on Bug or Steel? Oh well, it must have been a weak Scizor and all that Double Teaming is bound to use up a lot of energy, plus slamming into that rock must have hurt.:yes:

Also, Animelee/Otaku said in one of his posts that he intends to update this topic so no need to worry. It may just take soem time though as it sounds like his computer is slow and he may not have all the free time I do (no summer job and only a telecourse summer class).

Note, several Scizor pictures have been posted previously with Sneasel a few pages back. Anyway, here we go:

Scizor crushes a rock as Bayleef dodges.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 07:50 PM
Bayleef launches some Razor Leaves.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 07:54 PM
Scizor braces itself in a cool pose.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 07:56 PM
Scizor glows.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 07:59 PM
Scizor uses Double Team.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:01 PM
And the leaves pass righ through.:o

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:04 PM
Bayleef is hit.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:06 PM
Something is happenning to Scizor.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:09 PM
Scizor disappears, preventing any chance of a counter attack.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:13 PM
Bayleef falls back.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:15 PM
And collapses on the ground.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:20 PM
Bayleef is panicking! She looks so cute! Just look at her big eyes!:D

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:22 PM
Bayleef is hit again.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:25 PM
Bayleef concentrates and hits the real Scizor hard even as it tries to Double Team.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:27 PM
Scizor is badly stunned.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:29 PM
Scizor tries to get its guard up as Bayleef Vine Whips it.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:31 PM
And fails.

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th July 2003, 08:34 PM
And collapses as it collides with a boulder.

*Murkrow
15th July 2003, 04:45 AM
Lol, neat pictures, but man, that is one lame battle. Bayleef isn't even very hurt despite being hit by a lump of steel:rolleyes:

Entropy
15th July 2003, 02:02 PM
I agree, but to be fair, anime battles in general sometimes aren't accurate in regards with the game. With the game, you have set values and nothing more. The anime is different.

BTW, am I allowed to post screenshots if I want to?

Hanada Tattsu
15th July 2003, 03:33 PM
Yes, anyone can post screenshots in this thread if someone requests them, don't worry, with Animelee gone, we need a lot of people posting screenshots.

*Murkrow
16th July 2003, 05:34 AM
Hey cool, you can post screen shots, Entropy? What epsisodes/movies/specials can you get them from?
*Closes eyes and starts whispering 'Please, Please, Please'*

Hanada Tattsu
16th July 2003, 05:13 PM
Yeah, if you can post some from this episode, can you post some from the episodes I asked, some scenes of Ash-tachi in those two episodes?

Thanks, if you can.

Iveechan
16th July 2003, 10:09 PM
Oh yes, Serebi was back up so I looked at the Tyrogue episode pictures. Ugh, badly drawn if you ask me, it actually looks worst than the official one. Poor Tyrogue. I will just stick with my own drawings of it, so you can forget getting screenshots from that episode.

Chris 2.1
17th July 2003, 12:09 PM
Erm, if anybody has it, i'd really like the shot from the JLC opening of the eight Gym Leaders. Thanks in advance.

Hanada Tattsu
17th July 2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
Erm, if anybody has it, i'd really like the shot from the JLC opening of the eight Gym Leaders. Thanks in advance.

There's a certain site that has it, I can't advertise, but if you PM me, I can give you the site.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
It's a beautiful scene, in fact, I think I'll show my favorite parts from the whole openning. In order here we go!

A bunch of important side characters.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 01:55 PM
Articuno Ice Beam!

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 01:58 PM
Zapdos, Thunderbolt!

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 01:59 PM
Moltres, Flamethrower!

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:02 PM
Massive Flamethrower, continued.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:06 PM
The energies combine.

BTW, People can feel free to use these pictures however they like. It's not like I own them. However, it would do my ego good to get credit.:D

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:08 PM
In a nice effect, Ash's face appears in the explosion.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:10 PM
The mysteriously handsome Ghost type gym leader, Morty.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:15 PM
The enigmatic Bugsy (really of all the Gym Leaders we get to know him the least) and his Scyther.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:20 PM
The ditzy but good-looking, likable gym leader Whitney and her cheap Miltank.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:23 PM
Whitney from a slightly different angle.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:25 PM
The most alluring, beautiful, most powerful gym leader of Johto, Clair and her Dragonair.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:27 PM
More Clair.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:37 PM
Clair gets more animation in her scene than the other three gym leaders shown put together.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:43 PM
Okay, I admit it, I'm obsessed with Clair. But just look at her! I have to say it! She's hot!;o :yes:

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:45 PM
Fan favorite Charizard makes an appearance.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:47 PM
Ash prepares to leap on.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:48 PM
Ash leaps on.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:50 PM
Is it just me or does Charizard look REALLY big here?

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:52 PM
I love this scene for how good the Pokemon look, especially Houndoom.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:55 PM
Although, one must wonder, what is Ash thinking having Pikachu challenge four extremely powerful Pokemon like this?!

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:57 PM
Here it is! The eight Gym Leaders of Johto standing together!:yes:

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 02:59 PM
Charizard flying toward the screen.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:00 PM
Charizard. IN YOUR FACE!!!

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:03 PM
I'm noticing people are already looking at the images. Well keep looking and reloading every minute or two to check for new ones as I have a few more to go!:D

Now I am certain of it. They draw Charizard REALLY big in this theme song, not that that's a bad thing.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:06 PM
Ash and Pikachu, standing before a huge group of Pokemon. Note the Aerodactyl on the upper right.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:08 PM
Scizor and several other Pokemon fly by.

Iveechan
17th July 2003, 03:09 PM
I am going to use sexy Pryce for my avatar ;)

Dragon_Claw
17th July 2003, 03:12 PM
can you please add some more of the flying Pokémon. I would like to see Aerodactyl and Scyther better

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:12 PM
Whoever drew this scene obviously didn't know that Noctowl can't learn Quick Attack. Unless it is using Mirror Move on an opponent that just used Quick Attack, which is okay. Of course, Noctowl never did either move in the series.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:16 PM
Ah but who cares! Noctowl looks cool!

I'll get the Flying Pokemon pic in a minute Dragon Claw.

Apologies if this posts twice, I forgot the attachment and will fix it in a moment.

Gravy
17th July 2003, 03:20 PM
Y'know, now that I've seen that Quick Attacking Noctowl, it kinda looks like its in the middle of a Water Gun @_@ Great pic though. Noctowl Rulez!:D

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:26 PM
Y'know, now that I've seen that Quick Attacking Noctowl, it kinda looks like its in the middle of a Water Gun @_@ Great pic though. Noctowl Rulez!:D
Kind of, but they obviously modelled it off the Quick Attack that Pidgeoto used in the third episode and "Battle of the Badge," since subsequent Quick Attacks involve a bright streak ogf light behind the Pokemon.

Here we have Mewtwo and Mew with a funny face. For another of this from the theme as well as Ho-oh and Suicune, see earleir pages.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:27 PM
Umbreon.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:34 PM
IN YOUR FACE!

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:41 PM
And here we have Aerodactyl, Scyther, Magnemite and Magneton.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 03:44 PM
And here is the same, closer up and from a different angle, right before Scizor appears.

Now if you guys don't mind, I'm going to take a break. My little sister is tired fo me taking over the computer anyway.:D :wave:

Iveechan
17th July 2003, 03:52 PM
Is it just me, or is Umbreon's head shaped funny?

*Murkrow
17th July 2003, 03:53 PM
Too.....many.....pictures@_@
Aww, Mew looks so cute in that pic^_^

Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
Although, one must wonder, what is Ash thinking having Pikachu challenge four extremely powerful Pokemon like this?!

He must want to get rid of it. And I don't blame him:yes:

Chris 2.1
18th July 2003, 11:12 AM
Thanks, AKA!

I didn't realise that it showed their faces, I thought it was just a shadowy sillhouette of each G/L. Thanks a bunch, I love it!

Hanada Tattsu
18th July 2003, 12:16 PM
Wow, those pics were great! The animation in that opening is one of the best done yet, I mean it.

Kojiro
18th July 2003, 04:19 PM
Does anyone have a pic of when James does that finger thing in "make room for gloom"? You know where he holds up his fingers in a "v" shap?

Hanada Tattsu
18th July 2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Kojiro
Does anyone have a pic of when James does that finger thing in "make room for gloom"? You know where he holds up his fingers in a "v" shap?

Oh, do you mean the "Piece Out" sign, or as the Japanese use it, the "Victory" sign?

Kojiro
18th July 2003, 06:25 PM
No,when he is describing the shape of his hair,also he is doing the pose in a picture in "Bad to the Bone".

His hands are shaped like this

-
1 1

Hanada Tattsu
18th July 2003, 10:45 PM
Ook, I wasn't sure what you meant by that, thanks for explaining it to me, I'd like to see that too. ^^;;

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
23rd July 2003, 06:21 PM
I would like screenshock of Brock and his Golem and Furret! Yeah, I wan't Brock's Golem attacking to Rosetta(some girl who is in some episode)'s Furret, thanks alot!

Zak
23rd July 2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
I would like screenshock of Brock and his Golem and Furret! Yeah, I wan't Brock's Golem attacking to Rosetta(some girl who is in some episode)'s Furret, thanks alot!

Sorry, we don't supply screenshots from nonexistant episodes. Have a nice day.

~Zak

23rd July 2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Zak
Sorry, we don't supply screenshots from nonexistant episodes. Have a nice day.

~Zak

Al right! I did mistake! Here is request! I wan't screenshock from first episode that Furret came! Thanks alot! It's not nonexistant episode, it's existant episode!

Hanada Tattsu
24th July 2003, 11:44 AM
Heh, you'll have to wait a little while, and stop spamming about Brock and Rosetta, we don't want spammers here in the anime forum.

Dragon_Claw
24th July 2003, 11:46 AM
I thought you where gone Bjarni.

Anyway, I'd like pictures of Furret too.

24th July 2003, 11:49 AM
Heh, you'll have to wait a little while, and stop spamming about Brock and Rosetta, we don't want spammers here in the anime forum.

You're right, It'll never happens again, never! Because I won't get banned from PM forums! I'll never spam in this forum again, never!

Hanada Tattsu
24th July 2003, 11:54 AM
Dude, that's the exact same thing you said in Fan Art.

24th July 2003, 11:57 AM
Now, I mean it, please believe me! And please forget about screenshock of Brock's Golem versus Rosetta's Furret, please! Please just show me screenshock of first episode that Furret came! I really wan't to show it!

Hanada Tattsu
24th July 2003, 11:58 AM
Okay, whatever, I believe you, you have to be patient here, and stop posting I'm sorry here, I said I believe you.

Dragon_Claw
24th July 2003, 12:27 PM
Now, I mean it, please believe me! And please forget about screenshock of Brock's Golem versus Rosetta's Furret, please! Please just show me screenshock of first episode that Furret came! I really wan't to show it!

Dude, you're gonna ruin the chance of getting those Furret pics!

Hanada Tattsu
24th July 2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Dragon_Claw
Dude, you're gonna ruin the chance of getting those Furret pics!

Just ignore him. He'll eventually get tired of spamming and leave.

25th July 2003, 07:52 AM
I know it'll take one month or longer but I'm pantient! So don't worry!

Zak
25th July 2003, 09:56 AM
Bjarni, PLEASE stop posting in this thread begging for Furret pics and bragging about how you don't spam.... and that, in itself, is SPAMMING, so it kinda contradicts that, XD
One more spam post in this thread means no Furret pics, and a step towards a ban from Pokemon Anime. And no, none of this "I'll be patient" crap. Please just stop posting altogether, and wait pattiently for the Furret pics, we WILL get them. After we post them, you can post, thanking us :)

Actually, there is one circumstance where you CAN make another post here, and that's if you wanna make another request in the mean time... and that's perfectly acceptable. So, if you have another request, feel free to post it!

~Zak

25th July 2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Zak
Bjarni, PLEASE stop posting in this thread begging for Furret pics and bragging about how you don't spam.... and that, in itself, is SPAMMING, so it kinda contradicts that, XD
One more spam post in this thread means no Furret pics, and a step towards a ban from Pokemon Anime. And no, none of this "I'll be patient" crap. Please just stop posting altogether, and wait pattiently for the Furret pics, we WILL get them. After we post them, you can post, thanking us :)

Actually, there is one circumstance where you CAN make another post here, and that's if you wanna make another request in the mean time... and that's perfectly acceptable. So, if you have another request, feel free to post it!

~Zak

I'm really sorry!

Mikey
25th July 2003, 11:04 AM
DUde, didn't they tell u not to post here unless u had another request? We realize you're sorry so just stop!!

Laz-E-Boy
25th July 2003, 01:26 PM
LMFAO!!

I'm sorry, but that was just too much for me.

Gravy
25th July 2003, 03:10 PM
Heh, I have to agree, all of that certainly was a little ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day.
Erm, anyways, I was wondering if anyone could get me some shots of Charizard and totodile using Scary Face from the battle park episode, One Trick Phony ( I still don't get that title ^_^0)

Disco_Cass
25th July 2003, 03:17 PM
Can I have pics of Hazuki, Sneasel, and Blaziken if you could get them?

*Murkrow
26th July 2003, 07:50 AM
There're shots of Sneasel on about the 10th page, from P4Ever. If you want some from the episodes, nobody's got them, or can't get the images here. Believe me, if they could, you'd have seen them:yes: The same goes for Blaziken and Hazuki I believe.
Unless its changed and nobody's told me@_@

Chris W
26th July 2003, 09:18 AM
I'd like all the images you have of:

Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Chikorita
Bayleef
Totodile
Taillow
Treecko
from the anime.

Please send the images to:

chrisr_warren@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Chris W
I'd like all the images you have of:

Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Chikorita
Bayleef
Totodile
Taillow
Treecko
from the anime.

Please send the images to:

chrisr_warren@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you
I can only provide Charizard and Charmeleon. And I want everyone to see the images so you'll find them here. There are some of Charmelon and Charizard on earlier pages if you look.

But as I've been dying to go on a Charizard picture spree and will be on vacation most of next week, here we go!

Ash rides atop Charizard in a third movie preview.

26th July 2003, 02:10 PM
Don't forget my request of Furret! Ok, ok, ok, OK I'm pantient! :-/

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:11 PM
Charizard prepares to dodge an energy blast from Entei.

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:16 PM
The problem is my friend that I don't have access to anything with Furret in it except the fourth movie, and Furret's scenes in the fourth movie are short and not close up so they don't make good screenshots.

Charizard dodges.

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:18 PM
Charizard flies in on the Orange Islands openning.

Laz-E-Boy
26th July 2003, 02:19 PM

1. This pretty much shows you're not patient.

2. I have a funny feeling this is not gonna help you.

26th July 2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Laz-E-Boy
1. This pretty much shows you're not patient.

I am! I can wait in 54 years!

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:23 PM
And lets out a roar!

26th July 2003, 02:24 PM
I love those Charizard screenshocks!

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:28 PM
I'm sorry but Furret is currently not in my power to give. If Animelee ever returns to this topic then maybe he can help you.

Charizard yawns in a flashback.

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:37 PM
Charizard scratches himself (so cute!) while Ash collapses begging it to obey him.

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:48 PM
Charizard's form emerges as Ash releases it from his Poke Ball.

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:53 PM
Charizard poses majestically.

26th July 2003, 02:54 PM
:o Wow, alot of screenshocks of my favorite pokémon! Maybe should I forget Furret! I love Charizard! :o

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 02:59 PM
Another convert! Ah yes, Charizard, especially in the anime, is one of my all time favorites and always will be. Indeed, if forced to choose an absolute favorite among all Pokemon it would have to be this dragon, especially after seeing it perform in the third movie. :D

Charizard roars out as it emerges!

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 03:03 PM
Charizard see's something he likes.:D

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 03:07 PM
Charizard's got the munchies!:yes:

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 03:15 PM
Heinous sin of sins! The food has been destroyed!:(

26th July 2003, 03:16 PM
:o Charizard, Charizard, Charizard, Charizard, Charizard.....

Charizard are anywhere in this thread! I'll call it "Charizard screenshock's thread" if I'm allowed! Wow!:o

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 03:22 PM
Actually, Charizard's only on a few pages on this gigantic thread.

You'd better pray for whoever destroyed Charizard's snacks...:no:

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 03:32 PM
Because Charizard's going to kick some butt!!!:yes:

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 03:35 PM
A cool shot as Charizard races into the sky.

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 03:42 PM
Charizard and the Chu.

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th July 2003, 03:46 PM
And a very charred Ash.:D

Gaborn
26th July 2003, 06:45 PM
I would kill for some pictures of ponyta from the episode The Flame Pokémon-athon back from season one if you have it.

Hanada Tattsu
27th July 2003, 11:03 AM
Thanks for those pics!

Poor Ash, he really must have gotten hurt there, I feel bad for him, heh.

Hanada Tattsu
29th July 2003, 01:11 AM
Can anyone make some shots of Ash and the talking Lapras from the HOLIDAY HIJYNX episode? I wanna prove that the talking Lapras was purple. :D

Orion
29th July 2003, 09:33 AM
Well,I have some requests too.

Can someone get me these?:

-A pic with all Ash's Badges(From Kanto,Orange League and Johto)
-Another with all Gary's Badges(The ones he shows in "The Battle for the Badge")
-Another of all Otoshi's Badges(The samurai of "Bad to the bone" who got stolen by Team Rocket)
-And another of this guy's Badges on "Bad to the bone",the one that Jessie was trying to steal his Badges from.
-If anyone can,a pic of "Beauty and the beach",when Gary's Cheerleaders appear in the Bikini Contest:D

These will be very appreciated!

Hanada Tattsu
29th July 2003, 11:38 AM
Those pics, BTW, will really help clear up the rumor that there are more than eight gyms in Kanto and Johto, which has been going on for quite some time.

Mr, CrAsH
30th July 2003, 11:36 PM
I would like,,,If so...Jolteon, Vapereon, and Flareon together.

Ryantheman
31st July 2003, 08:52 AM
I heard there were some Blaziken pics on page 10, but there aren't! i've checked the whole thread and haven't found any Blaziken pics. So, could I have some pics of Blaziken and if possible, perfoming Blaze Kick?

Pewter City Geodude
8th August 2003, 09:17 PM
Would it be possible to get a pic from "Great Bowls of Fire" of Geodude saving those two Rattata from the fire, and another one of Geodude putting the flaming bowl back in its place?

Fossil Kabutops
10th August 2003, 09:45 AM
Can I have some pics of:"Ditto's mysterious mansion", pics where you can see ash and misty in team rocket chothes?:D

Hanada Tattsu
10th August 2003, 05:51 PM
Guys, I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but are we ever going to get these pics? :D

Sorry, but this hasn't been upgraded. Please let us know if something is up, I'm trying my best to be patient.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th August 2003, 07:09 PM
Guys, I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but are we ever going to get these pics? :D

Sorry, but this hasn't been upgraded. Please let us know if something is up, I'm trying my best to be patient.
I've gotten a bunch of new DVDs and am making screenshots. They're from early and mid kanto though so I won't be able to answer many requests. I will try though.

I have no idea if Otaku is going to come back to this thread or not though.

Master Tony
10th August 2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Master Tony

-a Mewtwo
-a Lapras
-a (green) Kecleon
-a Ho-oh
-A Tyranitar

Many, many thanks.

I just wanted to update this with another post so it wouldn't go unnoticed. First, LOTS of thanks to AKA, and second, an updated list:

-Clear pics of Sabrina
-A pic of her and her family (from the end of the ep, not her room)
-a Green Kecleon
-a Roselia
-clear pics of Duplica (art reference for my comic)

Animelee
11th August 2003, 02:23 AM
Long story short -- I was looking for a job, I got a job. It's 9 AM to 3 PM. At 3:30 PM, I pick up my brother from school, and at 4 PM, we get home. At 4:30 PM, we eat, and at 5 PM, I start doing homework. At 7 PM, I finish my homework, and I play until my mom gets home at 12 AM. Then, I sleep.

So from 7 PM to 12 PM, I'm available. I promise to put aside 45 minutes every two evenings to make screenshots. I mean, I have 5 hours of free time, so it's no trouble. Plus, I love making screenshots, since I sometimes see scenes from episodes I totally forget about.

So, anyways, please start requesting from now, and tomorrow night, I'll get back to you, FOR SURE! 100%!

Wow, to the others who made screenshots, good job!!

So, see you guys tomorrow! I have PLENTY of free time now, so make as many requests as you feel you need to! :)

Chris 2.1
11th August 2003, 07:52 AM
Ok, I'll retype this:

I'd love the AG shots of the characters (Ash, Brock, May, Jesse, James) when they throw their Pokeballs in the speedy backgrounds! I think that would be great, thanks.

Erm....what else? Oh....lemme think.....

If there are any decent Marshtomp pictures from 'Abandoned ship! The creeping shadow!'

And one last picture ^^;;; -

Could I have a nice piccy of Milotic in the contest? I know it uses Safeguard, but maybe a pic of it using iron tial or something? Thanks ^^

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th August 2003, 11:54 AM
I second the motion for some good Milotic shots! Maybe a nice full-body shot if there is one, and a closeup of the head.

Pewter City Geodude
11th August 2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Pewter City Geodude
Would it be possible to get a pic from "Great Bowls of Fire" of Geodude saving those two Rattata from the fire, and another one of Geodude putting the flaming bowl back in its place?

Orion
11th August 2003, 08:51 PM
Guess I'll have to request again.I REALLY need these Badges Pics!

Could you get me:

-A pic with all Ash's Badges(From Kanto,Orange League and Johto)
-Another with all Gary's Badges(The ones he shows in "The Battle for the Badge")
-Another of all Otoshi's Badges(The samurai of "Bad to the bone" who got stolen by Team Rocket)
-And another of this guy's Badges on "Bad to the bone",the one that Jessie was trying to steal his Badges from.
-If anyone can,a pic of "Beauty and the beach",when Gary's Cheerleaders appear in the Bikini Contest.But I want 2 of'em.There's a moment when there's a close-up of three of'em,and then the other 3.I want these two,and if possible,full-body.If not,take it when most can be seen(head,body and legs).
-And another one of Whitney.Anyone will make it,but if possible,full body,smiling with eyes closed,I think there was some moment when that happened...if there's no full-body,only the face smiling.This one will make my day if you can get it!:yes:

Thanks in advance.:)

Animelee
12th August 2003, 07:41 PM
I'll get to everyone's pictures during the next few minutes. :)

Number one.

Animelee
12th August 2003, 07:42 PM
Number two.

Animelee
12th August 2003, 07:44 PM
Number three.

Animelee
12th August 2003, 07:45 PM