View Full Version : Screenshot Request Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Dragon_Claw
25th December 2003, 10:28 PM
hate to double post but another teddyursa + ursaring

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
29th December 2003, 09:11 AM
Wow thanks a lot, Dragon_Claw and Animelee! I'm so happy!

Gravy
29th December 2003, 09:34 AM
Um, could I have some shots from the Spinda episode please?
-Teddiursa painted to look like a Spinda
-Meowth painted to look like a Spinda
-The broken-heart Spinda hugging Brock when he's in that hunched up 'upset' pose (like when Prof. Ivy is mentioned)
-Some random shots of a lot of Spinda together, preferably the scene where they're stumbling around.

Animelee
29th December 2003, 12:15 PM

Animelee
29th December 2003, 12:18 PM

Animelee
29th December 2003, 12:20 PM

Animelee
29th December 2003, 12:22 PM

Animelee
29th December 2003, 12:23 PM

Entropy
7th January 2004, 02:20 PM
I'd like to request some shots of Haruka with those twins (it was the episode that aired this past Saturday for me in NYC). Specifically, the part when she was blushing. Adorable.

Gravy
8th January 2004, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the Spinda pics Animelee.

I'll do Entropy's requests then, because that Wurmple ep is a personal favourite.

Gravy
8th January 2004, 09:32 AM
Next one up..

Gravy
8th January 2004, 09:35 AM
Meh...I'd have thought this one would've been more adorable, but...

8th January 2004, 09:44 AM
May I get one picture there Blaziken is using Fire Blast? I need it for my signature, thanks!

Gravy
8th January 2004, 09:49 AM
...erm, unfortunatly, I don't believe Blaziken has ever used Fire Blast. So it looks like you can't get the pic...shame eh?

8th January 2004, 09:51 AM
But I remember he used in some episode flamethrower, Blaze kick, or some fire-attack, I know he used some fire attack, I just want him attack, I don't care if it's fire attack or not, I just want him attack, thanks!

AKA Pokemon Fan
8th January 2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
But I remember he used in some episode flamethrower, Blaze kick, or some fire-attack, I know he used some fire attack, I just want him attack, I don't care if it's fire attack or not, I just want him attack, thanks!
FYI the Fire attacks Harrison's Blaziken used were Fire Punch, Flamethrower, and its signature Blaze Kick.

I personally think the best shots of him attacking would be a shot of Blaziken using Blaze Kick on Charizard's head, winding up for a Fire Punch (in its premiere episode I think), and/or that ending scene where Charizard and Blaziken begin their battle by firing Flamethrowers at each other and the episode ends in a frozen, well drawn still shot.:yes:

AshKetchumGirl
9th January 2004, 02:56 AM
Hi, I have a few screen shot requests from the episode called "Escape! Sharpedo's Island":

Near the beginning of the scene where Ash and co. are trying to trap the group of Sharpedo, make a pic of Ash that shows him fairly close-up taunting the Sharpedo while he's skiing to the left side of the screen and a shot of him skiing to the right side of the screen.

Shot of him from his shoulders up at the beginning of the scene that shows him from his right side just before he starts skiing.

Shot of him in the thing he's skiing in just before he jumps out of it and onto the rock, shots of him jumping onto the rock and some shots of him running up the rock. All of these show him from fairly close-up from an overhead view and he also yells out, "Haruka." in this part of the scene.

A shot or two of him from a distance when he reaches the top of the rock.

Thanks! :D

AKA Pokemon Fan
9th January 2004, 08:31 PM
Say, Animelee, could you get some shots from the Steelix vs. Torkoal episode of Torkoal using Overheat, Torkoal and Ash looking at each other with Ash kneeling at the end of the episode, Torkoal crying and blowing smoke, Torkoal plain crying at the end of the episode when Ash asks it to come with him, Torkoal crying on Ash's lap, and most of all Torkoal and Ash hugging and laughing and crying at the very end. So sweet. :D

No need to get them all if you're busy.:yes:

homeofmew
9th January 2004, 10:44 PM
I would really like the clip of latias and latios flying over the ocean toward the big wave. Ie it shows both of em head on.
(Pokemon movie 5)
if thats possible.. thanks :)

Entropy
12th January 2004, 03:41 PM
God bless you, Gravy. :)

Kojiro
12th January 2004, 08:47 PM
I know your busy butcouldIhavesomepicsof SkarmoryfromthelatestJapaneseepisode.

BTW Keyboard is broken hard to push space.

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by AshKetchumGirl
Hi, I have a few screen shot requests from the episode called "Escape! Sharpedo's Island":

Near the beginning of the scene where Ash and co. are trying to trap the group of Sharpedo, make a pic of Ash that shows him fairly close-up taunting the Sharpedo while he's skiing to the left side of the screen and a shot of him skiing to the right side of the screen.

Shot of him from his shoulders up at the beginning of the scene that shows him from his right side just before he starts skiing.

Shot of him in the thing he's skiing in just before he jumps out of it and onto the rock, shots of him jumping onto the rock and some shots of him running up the rock. All of these show him from fairly close-up from an overhead view and he also yells out, "Haruka." in this part of the scene.

A shot or two of him from a distance when he reaches the top of the rock.

Thanks! :D

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:07 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:09 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:10 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:12 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:13 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:13 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
Say, Animelee, could you get some shots from the Steelix vs. Torkoal episode of Torkoal using Overheat, Torkoal and Ash looking at each other with Ash kneeling at the end of the episode, Torkoal crying and blowing smoke, Torkoal plain crying at the end of the episode when Ash asks it to come with him, Torkoal crying on Ash's lap, and most of all Torkoal and Ash hugging and laughing and crying at the very end. So sweet. :D

No need to get them all if you're busy.:yes:

Don't worry, I'm never busy. I'm homeschooled, so don't be afraid to ask. It's just that I forget to help out with some screenshots when I promise to. ^^; Good thing Gravy and you (AKA) are so reliable, or there would be no screenshots.

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:31 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:32 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:32 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:33 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:33 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 10:34 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Virtual Reality
I would really like the clip of latias and latios flying over the ocean toward the big wave. Ie it shows both of em head on.
(Pokemon movie 5)
if thats possible.. thanks :)

Damn...

The CD with movie 005 on it is corrupted. :( Looks like I'll have to get the movie again. When I do, I'll be sure to get your screenshot done. :)

Animelee
12th January 2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Kojiro
I know your busy butcouldIhavesomepicsof SkarmoryfromthelatestJapaneseepisode.

BTW Keyboard is broken hard to push space.

I'm never busy, just forgetful. ^^;

Animelee
12th January 2004, 11:18 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 11:18 PM

Animelee
12th January 2004, 11:19 PM

AshKetchumGirl
13th January 2004, 02:20 AM
OMG. Those pics were wonderful, Animelee. Thank you so much for making them.

Even though they turned out great, you did a couple of the pics wrong.
I requested a pic of Ash just before he started skiing. In that pic that I requested, I requested that he be seen from his chest up just before skiing while seen from his right side. As great as the pic was, the pic you made showed him from his front-left side.

I also requested a pic of Ash waterskiing to the left of the screen and a pic of him waterskiing to the right of the screen while taunting the Sharpedo. The pic I requested of him skiing to the left side of the screen shows him looking to the left and I think he's seen from his left side and the pic of him waterskiing to the right side of the screen shows him looking to the right from his right side.
The pic you made showed him from his backside moving forward and that was just before he got to shore.

The shots of Ash skiing from the right side of the screen to the left and the left side of the screen to the right are just after he started skiing and about a minute before he went to shore.

I'd also like to make a request of Ash in the same scene where he's in the waterskiing thing that shows him standing in it with his arms up from an overhead view before he jumps out of it and runs up the rock.

I'd also like to make some pic requests from Holiday Hi-Jynx.
They are:

Pic of Ash moving his arm forward just after emerfing from the water after he jumps into the water.

Full-body pic of Ash underwater that shows him still while he watches Lapras approach him. The shows Ash from his back-left side.

Pic of Ash on Lapras after Lapras takes him to shore that shows him on his back from his left side with his legs in the air.

Pic of Ash standing on Lapras while he's listening to Lapras before he moves his arms to put his hands on his hips.

Close-up pic of Ash after he puts his clothes on that shows him lying down on Lapras while it's raining.

PS: It's really cool how you do pic requests and I love the job you do. Keep up the great work.

Chris 2.1
13th January 2004, 11:26 AM
Erm my request has been forgotten. Could I see some shots of Altaria from Movie 6? I'd like some which show it has a body like Swablu, with cotton wings, not a cotton base.

homeofmew
14th January 2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Animelee
Damn...

The CD with movie 005 on it is corrupted. :( Looks like I'll have to get the movie again. When I do, I'll be sure to get your screenshot done. :)

ok, but remember to do me.
I want the Latias/Latios pic as they fly to the big wave (head on scene) make em bid enough so I can see 'em :O!

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th January 2004, 11:28 AM
They are:
FYI Animelee only does Hoenn, Hoso and movie screenshots now.

Pic of Ash moving his arm forward just after emerfing from the water after he jumps into the water.

Full-body pic of Ash underwater that shows him still while he watches Lapras approach him. The shows Ash from his back-left side.

Pic of Ash on Lapras after Lapras takes him to shore that shows him on his back from his left side with his legs in the air.

Pic of Ash standing on Lapras while he's listening to Lapras before he moves his arms to put his hands on his hips.

Close-up pic of Ash after he puts his clothes on that shows him lying down on Lapras while it's raining.
Go here (http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/ashmidt@flash.net/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos&.src=bc&.begin=9999&.view=l&.order=&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/ashmidt@flash.net/lst%3f%26.dir=/My%2bPhotos%26.src=bc%26.view=l) , your pictures are the final five at the bottom of the list. Feel free to look at the others if you like.:D Others can look at my screenshots too of course.

Oh, and Animelee, I think that Steelix fired a Dragonbreath at some point in the Torkoal episode but I can't find any screenshots except of that Dragonbreath twister it did when emerging from Dig. Can you make one?

Also, Skarmory using Sky Attack, and hitting Torkoal with it, would be nice. :yes:

AshKetchumGirl
14th January 2004, 06:28 PM
AKA Pokemon Fan: OMG. Those pics are wonderful. Thanks so much for making them. Those turned out wonderful. By the way, my friend from serebiiforums (his name there is either Paladin Cecil or Mana Knight) told me that he made you some pic requests yesterday from The Pi-Kahuna. Let me know when you finish those requests. I can't wait to see them.

PS: How come Animelee only does Hoenn, Hoso and movie pics now?

AKA Pokemon Fan
14th January 2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by AshKetchumGirl AKA Pokemon Fan: OMG. Those pics are wonderful. Thanks so much for making them. Those turned out wonderful. By the way, my friend from serebiiforums (his name there is either Paladin Cecil or Mana Knight) told me that he made you some pic requests yesterday from The Pi-Kahuna. Let me know when you finish those requests. I can't wait to see them.
I can't access serebii right now for some reason (and I'm moving later this week so Internet access may be limited) but I'll try to get them done when I can.

PS: How come Animelee only does Hoenn, Hoso and movie pics now?
Because they are the ones he has that are of good quality, and it's simpler that way.:yes:

AshKetchumGirl
14th January 2004, 10:35 PM
Okay. Do you remember what pics were requested? If you don't, I can tell you which ones were requested. I know what requests were submitted.

AKA Pokemon Fan
15th January 2004, 09:28 AM
Okay. Do you remember what pics were requested? If you don't, I can tell you which ones were requested. I know what requests were submitted.
I can't remember the request because I haven't seen it. For some reason serebii.net is not acessible right now. :no:

AshKetchumGirl
15th January 2004, 07:30 PM
Okay. Here are the pics that were requested.

They were:

The Pi-Kahuna:

Final frame of Ash surfing before he starts to wipe out.

2nd, 5th and 6th frames of Ash wiping out.

Pic of Brock with his hand on is forehead saying, "Whoa."

Pic of Ash saying, "Ow, my foot!"

Full-body pic of Brock running. Misty's in the same shot Brock is in when he starts running and Brock runs just after Misty says, "It's Ash" and Pikachu says, "Pika."

Pic of Ash looking to his left with a wave behind him after he says, "It's my foot."

Pic of Ash in bed looking to his left while Victor says, "That's my Pikachu, Puka."

Viva Las Lapras:

These requests are from the scene where Tracey jumps into the water to swim to shore.

Pic of Tracey with his legs bent and his arms in the air before he starts jumping.

Pic of him jumping straight up with his legs straight and his arms in the air.

Pic of himdescending into the water in a straight position with his arms touching the water.

In the message where my friend made those requests, he also said that they'll be the last requests that he makes for a while.

Clockenstein
16th January 2004, 01:10 PM
Here are two thing I need:

- A pic of Ash drinking the potion, which later turns him into a pikachu.
- A pic of Ash one second before he was turned into a pikachu

AKA Pokemon Fan
16th January 2004, 01:13 PM
Okay. Here are the pics that were requested.

They were:

The Pi-Kahuna:

Final frame of Ash surfing before he starts to wipe out.

2nd, 5th and 6th frames of Ash wiping out.

Pic of Brock with his hand on is forehead saying, "Whoa."

Pic of Ash saying, "Ow, my foot!"

Full-body pic of Brock running. Misty's in the same shot Brock is in when he starts running and Brock runs just after Misty says, "It's Ash" and Pikachu says, "Pika."

Pic of Ash looking to his left with a wave behind him after he says, "It's my foot."

Pic of Ash in bed looking to his left while Victor says, "That's my Pikachu, Puka."

Viva Las Lapras:

These requests are from the scene where Tracey jumps into the water to swim to shore.

Pic of Tracey with his legs bent and his arms in the air before he starts jumping.

Pic of him jumping straight up with his legs straight and his arms in the air.

Pic of himdescending into the water in a straight position with his arms touching the water.

In the message where my friend made those requests, he also said that they'll be the last requests that he makes for a while.
Okay, they are done. Go to the link in the last emssage I posted images from. Hope you like them.:wave:

And tell your friend thanks for the break, a lot of these pictures aren't ones I would take on my own (I prefer pretty or action shots of Pokemon attacks, poses and such) so I have to go and take them personally instead of using ones I made when first taking screenshots from the episode. No hard feelings of course.:yes:

Animelee
16th January 2004, 11:27 PM
I'll get the last few Hoenn requests done by tomorrow. :)

homeofmew
23rd January 2004, 07:29 PM
Animelee

If you want me to I can do all the requests from movie
2,4,5 and 6.

Paladin Cecil
25th January 2004, 05:54 PM
Not to sound rude, but I think Animelee has stood us up. He said on the 17th that he'd have the pic requests up by the next day and it's been almost ten days and no requests have been made and he hasn't even given us an explanation for it. I apologize if I sound rude. I'm just frustrated.

Kojiro
25th January 2004, 07:05 PM
Two words, Coll-ege.

Give him some time, screens are hard to make.

Anyway....Animelee can I have some screens of Duclops when that episode comes out, don't care if it takes a month, take your time.

Animelee
26th January 2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Virtual Reality
Animelee

If you want me to I can do all the requests from movie
2,4,5 and 6.

Please do. For some reason, my CD player doesn't play files bigger than 600 MB. I can't wait until I get a new computer in March... Anyways, thank you. :)

Originally posted by Paladin Cecil

Not to sound rude, but I think Animelee has stood us up. He said on the 17th that he'd have the pic requests up by the next day and it's been almost ten days and no requests have been made and he hasn't even given us an explanation for it. I apologize if I sound rude. I'm just frustrated.

Ah, no prob'. See, sometimes I forget this topic exists, since it's amoung other sticky topics, hehe. I know that's a bad excuse, but it's true. Sometimes I can spend minutes looking for a pencil that I was just using, and it turns out it was in my hand the whole time. I'm pretty ditzy, like Haruka/May, but I'm male. And, I'm sorry, I didn't know the pictures meant that much to people. I just thought you guys looked at 'em, because you wanted to see a certain something in a certain scene. I'll add the screenshot thread request to my computer calander. :)

Two words, Coll-ege.

Give him some time, screens are hard to make.

Anyway....Animelee can I have some screens of Duclops when that episode comes out, don't care if it takes a month, take your time.

Wow, thanks for being so nice to me. :) Actually, I'm a 17-year-old who's homeschooled, so I basically have a lot of free time, since I don't have to go anywhere like people who go to regular school. It's just that I'm forgetful. ^^;

Anyways, everyone, tomorrow around noon, I'll get to the last five pages of requests that have been made, and not fulfilled. I am very sorry for the delay - blame my abscent-mindedness. ^^; Once again, sorry, and they'll be up within the next 12 hours. :)

Paladin Cecil
26th January 2004, 02:52 AM
I didn't mean what I said in a rude way. I just had some screenshot requests I wanted to make, but I wanted to make the requests a while after you get done with the current ones.

Kojiro
26th January 2004, 05:10 PM
Animelee, since the Duskull epis is not out yet, can I have a pic of these in the skitty episode:

The boy with Makuhita.

The woman with Aron.

And the guy with Flygon.

Paladin Cecil
27th January 2004, 03:43 PM
Animelee: If you'd like any of us to remind you about your screenshot requests, we'll do so. I've had my share of forgetful moments, so I can relate to your forgetting to make the requests.

Pewter City Geodude
27th January 2004, 10:36 PM
Two requests:

A decent screenshot of Casey's Meganium from the Hoso special where she visits Misty's gym. Try to have Meganium taking up as much of the screen as possible.

A good shot of Richie's Zippo (Charmeleon) from the Hoso special it appeared in. (11, wasn't it?)

Thanks in advance!

Animelee
29th January 2004, 12:18 AM
Animelee: If you'd like any of us to remind you about your screenshot requests, we'll do so. I've had my share of forgetful moments, so I can relate to your forgetting to make the requests.

Please remind me through PM. :( I'm ashamed of my bad memory.

Animelee
30th January 2004, 09:33 AM
OMG. Those pics were wonderful, Animelee. Thank you so much for making them.

Even though they turned out great, you did a couple of the pics wrong.
I requested a pic of Ash just before he started skiing. In that pic that I requested, I requested that he be seen from his chest up just before skiing while seen from his right side. As great as the pic was, the pic you made showed him from his front-left side.

I also requested a pic of Ash waterskiing to the left of the screen and a pic of him waterskiing to the right of the screen while taunting the Sharpedo. The pic I requested of him skiing to the left side of the screen shows him looking to the left and I think he's seen from his left side and the pic of him waterskiing to the right side of the screen shows him looking to the right from his right side.
The pic you made showed him from his backside moving forward and that was just before he got to shore.

The shots of Ash skiing from the right side of the screen to the left and the left side of the screen to the right are just after he started skiing and about a minute before he went to shore.

I'd also like to make a request of Ash in the same scene where he's in the waterskiing thing that shows him standing in it with his arms up from an overhead view before he jumps out of it and runs up the rock.

They are:

PS: It's really cool how you do pic requests and I love the job you do. Keep up the great work.

I am really ashamed. It took me almost two weeks to do this. Sorry, again.

I downloaded a calender program, and I have screenshots listed under the noon to 12:30 PM area. It even sets off an alarm, too. :) So, please, count on me to get your requests done every day at lunchtime.

Animelee
30th January 2004, 09:35 AM

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
30th January 2004, 09:51 AM
Oh, and Animelee, I think that Steelix fired a Dragonbreath at some point in the Torkoal episode but I can't find any screenshots except of that Dragonbreath twister it did when emerging from Dig. Can you make one?

Also, Skarmory using Sky Attack, and hitting Torkoal with it, would be nice. :yes:

I just checked for a few minutes, and I can't find it using Dragonbreath except for that part where he emerged from the ground in that twister. ^^;

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
30th January 2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Brit Chris
Erm my request has been forgotten. Could I see some shots of Altaria from Movie 6? I'd like some which show it has a body like Swablu, with cotton wings, not a cotton base.

My movie 05 and 06 CD's won't work, because they're over 650 MB. I can't wait to get a new computer in March...

Sorry. :(

Animelee
30th January 2004, 10:00 AM
Animelee, since the Duskull epis is not out yet, can I have a pic of these in the skitty episode:

The boy with Makuhita.

The woman with Aron.

And the guy with Flygon.

Animelee
30th January 2004, 10:01 AM

Animelee
30th January 2004, 10:03 AM
I was drinking water at this part, and when the lady came out, guess where the water came out?

She has the same voice as Musashi, but it's deeper, and when she walks, the screen would shake, and you could hear some kind of thunderous rupture sound. I really hope we see more of her, LOL.

Animelee
30th January 2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Pewter City Geodude
Two requests:

A decent screenshot of Casey's Meganium from the Hoso special where she visits Misty's gym. Try to have Meganium taking up as much of the screen as possible.

A good shot of Richie's Zippo (Charmeleon) from the Hoso special it appeared in. (11, wasn't it?)

Thanks in advance!

I couldn't really find a good shot of Meganium out of a battle, so I made a few. I hope they're acceptable. ^^;

Animelee
30th January 2004, 10:20 AM

Animelee
30th January 2004, 10:21 AM

Animelee
30th January 2004, 10:21 AM

Pewter City Geodude
30th January 2004, 11:26 AM
Great! Thanks for the shots!

Kojiro
30th January 2004, 05:59 PM
Hey Animelee is their a pic with that lady near the gang so I can see how big she is compared to them?

Animelee
30th January 2004, 06:30 PM
Hey Animelee is their a pic with that lady near the gang so I can see how big she is compared to them?

Nope. She was just there for a few seconds.

Paladin Cecil
30th January 2004, 11:01 PM
I am really ashamed. It took me almost two weeks to do this. Sorry, again.

I downloaded a calender program, and I have screenshots listed under the noon to 12:30 PM area. It even sets off an alarm, too. :) So, please, count on me to get your requests done every day at lunchtime.

That's cool. I'll look forward to that. :) I've got some episode screenshots requests that I'd like to make.

They're from the Hoso episode Misty! Get the Cascade Badge! The requests are from the scene where Misty and Tracey are trying to teach Psyduck to swim. The requests are:

Shot of Tracey standing with his arms at his sides in a straight position.

Shots from every frame of Tracey moving his arms when he's showing Psyduck swim techniques.

Shot of Tracey standing to Misty's left that shows the upper half of his body while his left hand is on his hip and it's the very first frame of the shot before he turns his head to look at Misty.

Shots of every frame of Tracey on his knees when he's putting his head into the water.

Light_Togetic
2nd February 2004, 08:52 PM
I have a question for you Animelee; which Hoso specials do you have? Cause if you have the second TR one, I might request a few pics from it.

Thought I'd ask before I requested something and looked like an idiot. ^.^

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 08:58 AM
That's cool. I'll look forward to that. :) I've got some episode screenshots requests that I'd like to make.

They're from the Hoso episode Misty! Get the Cascade Badge! The requests are from the scene where Misty and Tracey are trying to teach Psyduck to swim. The requests are:

Shot of Tracey standing with his arms at his sides in a straight position.

Shots from every frame of Tracey moving his arms when he's showing Psyduck swim techniques.

Shot of Tracey standing to Misty's left that shows the upper half of his body while his left hand is on his hip and it's the very first frame of the shot before he turns his head to look at Misty.

Shots of every frame of Tracey on his knees when he's putting his head into the water.

Sorry, busy schoolwork-filled weekend.

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 08:59 AM

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:00 AM

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:01 AM

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:01 AM

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:02 AM

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:04 AM

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:05 AM

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:06 AM

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:06 AM

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
I have a question for you Animelee; which Hoso specials do you have? Cause if you have the second TR one, I might request a few pics from it.

Thought I'd ask before I requested something and looked like an idiot. ^.^

I hope I don't sound like I'm showing off, because I'll gladly tell anyone through PM where I get my stuff, but, well, I have everything. ^^; So, uh, don't be afraid to ask -- except for the fifth and sixth movies, which don't work on this crappy computer because the CD player is screwed and doesn't play files over 650 MB. >_<

So, which screenshots do ya want?

Fossil Kabutops
3rd February 2004, 12:07 PM
Animelee I wanted to ask: are you now only doing Ag/hoso pics? Or are you also doing pics from movies 1 till 4?

Animelee
3rd February 2004, 12:24 PM
I'll do movie pics when I get a new computer, since it'll be faster, but for now, just AG/Hoso. ^^;

Light_Togetic
3rd February 2004, 02:19 PM
Cool! And you don't sound like you're showing off, I think all of us really appreciate what you're doing for us.

Anyway, as I stated, I'd like a few pics from the second TR Hoso, "The Origin of Love and Youth" or whatever it was called...

I'd like a picture of James and Meowth at the part where he's carrying Meowth on his head through the water. That's so cute! ^^

I'd like a picture of Jessie, James and Meowth when they find out they've made it into Team Rocket, and also of Butch, Cassidy and Raticate when they found out they made it. They all just look so happy... even if Butch looks a little hurt...

And lastly, I'd like a picture of when James sorta 'toppled' over Jessie after she pulls him up from the hole. Rocketshippiness tee hee... ;)

That's all. Thank you so much! I feel like I should be doing something in return, but all I can do is say thanks...

Paladin Cecil
3rd February 2004, 06:29 PM
Those pics turned out great, Animelee. Thanks a lot.

I've got a few more requests to make.

They're from the scene from Misty! Get the Cascade Badge.

The requests are:

From the scene where Misty and Tracey are trying to teach Psyduck to swim:
Shots from every frame of Tracey of Tracey running to the right side of the screen with a blue background when he chases Psyduck.

Fossil Kabutops
4th February 2004, 08:41 AM
I'll do movie pics when I get a new computer, since it'll be faster, but for now, just AG/Hoso. ^^;
Oh, ok no problem. I'll just have to wait with my request untill then.:)

Paladin Cecil
9th February 2004, 07:11 PM
Animelee: You've got some pic requeststo make. I posted a private message to you about it, but I was told that your PM box was full.

Animelee
13th February 2004, 01:20 AM
Sorry about the delays. We've been spending the last few days varnishing/waxing our living room floor, and tomorrow afternoon, it'll all be done and dry. :)

When not helping out with the floor, I had homework to do. >_<

I promise, now that I'm not busy anymore, I'll have all these up by 7 PM today. :) Right now, it's 2:15 AM on Sunday, February 14 for me.

Sorry about the delays, once again. :(

Paladin Cecil
15th February 2004, 02:25 AM
It's okay. I know what you mean. There are times when I've failed to keep my word. Hope that you can get the requests done very soon.

Animelee
19th February 2004, 03:43 AM
If I don't have them up within 15 hours, I'll resign as moderator.

That outta get me working. :o

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:04 PM
Cool! And you don't sound like you're showing off, I think all of us really appreciate what you're doing for us.

Anyway, as I stated, I'd like a few pics from the second TR Hoso, "The Origin of Love and Youth" or whatever it was called...

I'd like a picture of James and Meowth at the part where he's carrying Meowth on his head through the water. That's so cute! ^^

I'd like a picture of Jessie, James and Meowth when they find out they've made it into Team Rocket, and also of Butch, Cassidy and Raticate when they found out they made it. They all just look so happy... even if Butch looks a little hurt...

And lastly, I'd like a picture of when James sorta 'toppled' over Jessie after she pulls him up from the hole. Rocketshippiness tee hee... ;)

That's all. Thank you so much! I feel like I should be doing something in return, but all I can do is say thanks...

It's not big deal, the pictures only take a few seconds to make. :D;

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:05 PM

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:05 PM

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:06 PM

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:06 PM

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:15 PM
Those pics turned out great, Animelee. Thanks a lot.

I've got a few more requests to make.

They're from the scene from Misty! Get the Cascade Badge.

The requests are:

From the scene where Misty and Tracey are trying to teach Psyduck to swim:
Shots from every frame of Tracey of Tracey running to the right side of the screen with a blue background when he chases Psyduck.

Sorry for the delay. :( I hate schoolwork.

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:16 PM

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:17 PM

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:17 PM

Animelee
19th February 2004, 11:18 PM
7 - Last.

Again, sorry for the delay. I'm taking French now, which is easier for me, so I'll have much more time than before. ^^

Light_Togetic
20th February 2004, 09:56 AM
Yay! *huggles her pictures (if that's possible o.O)*

Animelee, you have made me one happy girl! ^^

*calms down so she doesn't look too weird*
Again, thanks for the pictures. Oh, and I love your new Gulpin avatar! So cute.

Animelee
20th February 2004, 02:40 PM
Yay! *huggles her pictures (if that's possible o.O)*

Animelee, you have made me one happy girl! ^^

*calms down so she doesn't look too weird*
Again, thanks for the pictures. Oh, and I love your new Gulpin avatar! So cute.

Wow, thank you! : D No problem. : D They only take a few seconds to make - anyone could of done them, so don't worry. :)

I'm glad my avatar is okay. ^^

I have way more free time than before, so future requests will most probably be done within 24 hours. ^^

Paladin Cecil
20th February 2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks a lot, Animelee. Those pics turned out great. I showed them to my friend and she loved them.

I've got some more requests I'd like to make. They're from The Lotad Lowdown.
The requests are of Brock on the rock at the beginning of the episode. I'd like to request every frame of him in that shot from the first shot of him standing with his hands on his hips to the final shot of him about to put his foot into the water.

Pewter City Geodude
20th February 2004, 11:54 PM
Can I get a couple of shots of Meditite from the Meditite/Battle Girl episode? I'd like Meditite's whole body in the shot if at all possible.

Kojiro
21st February 2004, 04:29 PM
Can I have some pics of Cacnea and Seviper in a group shot from any episode. Also a shot of all TR current Pokemon in one scene would be cool,is there a scene?

Also I could do some requests also, for almost any AG Episode between 1 and 43.

Kojiro
21st February 2004, 08:46 PM
If you want a sample of my work, here is a pic of Treecko I got from the Bagon Episode!

Shuppet Master
23rd February 2004, 10:32 PM
Could I have a screenshot from "Which Wurmple is Which?" where Max is being strangled by the Octillery? That was a funny scene. :D

Animelee
24th February 2004, 08:35 PM
Everything will be done tonight, or by tomorrow morning. :)

*Will edit post*

Chris 2.1
25th February 2004, 10:23 AM
Could I get a shot of an Altaria (from the Swablu episode) flying? I want to see if its wings move more like Swablu's when its in air.

Also, a picture of Dustox's Poison Sting/Just Combo in the Vardanturf Contest

And finally, Will-O-Wisp from Dusclops in the same contest.

Thankyou!

Pewter City Geodude
26th February 2004, 11:08 PM
Does anyone come here who can do Kanto episodes? I want a couple of good shots of Professor Westwood from "The Evolution Solution". Preferably:

-a good headshot

-one of his embarrassed pose with the tips of both index fingers together after Misty said he was "making stuff up" :P

-one of him running frantically just after Jessie & James showed up

Clockenstein
27th February 2004, 01:31 AM
Does anyone have a screenshot of Ash before he was turned into a pikachu in "Hocus Pokemon"? I tried not to spam and also tried to wait. Just one pic of Ash before he was turned into a pikachu. Also, I would like a clip of Ash drinking a yellow potion, but you don't have to do that.

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:46 AM
Thanks a lot, Animelee. Those pics turned out great. I showed them to my friend and she loved them.

I've got some more requests I'd like to make. They're from The Lotad Lowdown.
The requests are of Brock on the rock at the beginning of the episode. I'd like to request every frame of him in that shot from the first shot of him standing with his hands on his hips to the final shot of him about to put his foot into the water.

Everyone, sorry for the week-long delay, again. >_< Stupid homework + forgetfulness.

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:47 AM

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:48 AM

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:49 AM

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:49 AM

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:50 AM

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:50 AM
Can I get a couple of shots of Meditite from the Meditite/Battle Girl episode? I'd like Meditite's whole body in the shot if at all possible.

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:52 AM
# 02.

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:53 AM
# 03.

I tried looking for a good shot from behind, and this was the best one. Sorry. ^^;

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:54 AM
Can I have some pics of Cacnea and Seviper in a group shot from any episode. Also a shot of all TR current Pokemon in one scene would be cool,is there a scene?

Also I could do some requests also, for almost any AG Episode between 1 and 43.

Anyone can do requests if they want. This isn't my topic, but everyone's. :) I'm just the topic starter, that's all. :)

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:54 AM
I couldn't remember any scenes with all of them at once, so I crappily pasted together the ending scene from Smile. Sorry. ^^;

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by .hack//BELLOSSOM
Could I have a screenshot from "Which Wurmple is Which?" where Max is being strangled by the Octillery? That was a funny scene. :D

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Brit Chris
Could I get a shot of an Altaria (from the Swablu episode) flying? I want to see if its wings move more like Swablu's when its in air.

Also, a picture of Dustox's Poison Sting/Just Combo in the Vardanturf Contest

And finally, Will-O-Wisp from Dusclops in the same contest.

Thankyou!

This is the best shot of them flying I could find, sorry. ^^;

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:56 AM

Animelee
27th February 2004, 02:56 AM

Chris 2.1
27th February 2004, 10:50 AM
thanks! That Altaria shot was brilliant, and those contest shots rocked! Thankyou! Dustox is a great contest Pokemon!

Pewter City Geodude
27th February 2004, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the pics!

Paladin Cecil
27th February 2004, 08:34 PM
Those turned out awesome. Thanks a lot, Animelee. My friend's gonna love them.

Oakbark
28th February 2004, 09:35 AM
Wow Animelee, well done on this thread and your incredible input over the 70+ pages of it.

If you have the time, and only if you do, I'd like to see some pics of:
1. A pic of the three advance starters, if possible.

2. A picture of Lotad.

3.A picture of Duskull in the cutest pose possible

Thank you very much in advance and keep up the good work!

:)

Paladin Cecil
29th February 2004, 10:28 PM
I've got some requests I'd like to make from Misty! Get the Cascade Badge! They are:

Shot of Tracey with his hand on his forehead after Misty talks on the phone with her sister.

Shot of Tracey sliding down the hill when he, Misty & Sakura find an injured man.

Shot of Tracey waking up with a tired look on his face and his hand behind his head in the scene where the old man wakes him, Misty & Sakura up.

Shot of Tracey standing up with his eyes half-closed while scraching his chest.

Shot of Tracey, Misty & Sakura running up a hill before they get exhausted.

Shot of Tracey running outside after being woken up with Misty behind him.

Shot of Tracey running to the left of the screen before they show a close-up of badges ina person's hand.

Shuppet Master
5th March 2004, 03:23 PM
I have a whole of lot of requests because I'm making a site which has my fanfiction teams up,and I need a lot of pictures. However,since you are probably going to be busy over the next week filling up other requests,I'll only ask for a few pictures right now.

NOTE: I want the Pokemon in these pictures to be alone,I don't want any Pokemon or humans in the picture,if at all possible. If not,at least cut the others off so they don't take up the picture.

A picture of Sharpedo in "Sharpedo Attack!",possibly one where looking at the viewer with its jaws open.
Jessie's Cascoon
May's Silcoon
Any picture of May's new Skitty
Brock's Lombre

Pewter City Geodude
10th March 2004, 05:51 PM
Any chance I could get pics of Ash's victory poses after getting each of the AG badges so far? If you want I can find out the proper episodes.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 12:57 AM
Sorry about the delay. I promise to have everything up by tomorrow evening (Friday evening, eastern time).

Gaborn
12th March 2004, 02:33 AM
If you can get it, I'd like a better quality picture of May looking at the May-Meowth from next week's preview. Good times.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 05:19 PM
Today I'll go backwards through the requests, for no reason.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 06:15 PM
Any chance I could get pics of Ash's victory poses after getting each of the AG badges so far? If you want I can find out the proper episodes.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 06:15 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 06:16 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 06:33 PM
Four, until he beats Senri, of course.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 06:57 PM
I have a whole of lot of requests because I'm making a site which has my fanfiction teams up,and I need a lot of pictures. However,since you are probably going to be busy over the next week filling up other requests,I'll only ask for a few pictures right now.

NOTE: I want the Pokemon in these pictures to be alone,I don't want any Pokemon or humans in the picture,if at all possible. If not,at least cut the others off so they don't take up the picture.

A picture of Sharpedo in "Sharpedo Attack!",possibly one where looking at the viewer with its jaws open.
Jessie's Cascoon
May's Silcoon
Any picture of May's new Skitty
Brock's Lombre

I hope you like this first one, because it can't really look at you with it's jaws open, LOL.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 07:05 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 07:09 PM

Pewter City Geodude
12th March 2004, 07:10 PM
Awesome job as usual, thanks for the pics!

Animelee
12th March 2004, 07:27 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the comments, Geodude. ^^

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:08 PM
I've got some requests I'd like to make from Misty! Get the Cascade Badge! They are:

Shot of Tracey with his hand on his forehead after Misty talks on the phone with her sister.

Shot of Tracey sliding down the hill when he, Misty & Sakura find an injured man.

Shot of Tracey waking up with a tired look on his face and his hand behind his head in the scene where the old man wakes him, Misty & Sakura up.

Shot of Tracey standing up with his eyes half-closed while scraching his chest.

Shot of Tracey, Misty & Sakura running up a hill before they get exhausted.

Shot of Tracey running outside after being woken up with Misty behind him.

Shot of Tracey running to the left of the screen before they show a close-up of badges ina person's hand.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:10 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:11 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:12 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:13 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:13 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:14 PM

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Oakbark
Wow Animelee, well done on this thread and your incredible input over the 70+ pages of it.

If you have the time, and only if you do, I'd like to see some pics of:
1. A pic of the three advance starters, if possible.

2. A picture of Lotad.

3.A picture of Duskull in the cutest pose possible

Thank you very much in advance and keep up the good work!

:)

Unfortunately, I don't recall them ever showing all the Hoenn starters from Mishiro/Littleroot Town from the front, so here are another set of Hoenn starters from episode 308.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:34 PM

Gaborn
12th March 2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks Animelee, you're the cat's meowth.

Animelee
12th March 2004, 08:44 PM
Thanks, Gaborn. ^^

This isn't the best pose, but Yomawaru/Duskull's hardly been featured in the show. >_< It's afraid in this scene.

DONE, for now! :)

Paladin Cecil
12th March 2004, 11:35 PM
Thanks a lot, Animelee. Those pics were perfect.

Pewter City Geodude
13th March 2004, 12:37 AM
I'd love a good pic of TR's balloon (with the entire thing in the pic) but I have NO idea what episode to suggest it be taken from...

Don't trouble yourself with a big search if it comes to that, though.

Oakbark
13th March 2004, 08:57 AM
Thanks Animelee, those pics were great, better than id hoped for!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!:)

Damien.

Shuppet Master
13th March 2004, 09:54 AM
Thank you very much for the pictures! Not to nitpick,but about the Sharpedo picture,I was talking about the times when it was attacking May and Lotad. You could see its eyes. But that's okay. :)

I'll give you full credit if I decide to put this on my website - the pictures are for a list of Pokemon that my fanfic characters own. One of them is the daughter of May. ;)

EDIT: Anyways,when you have the time,I need some more pictures using the same demands as I asked for last time(no humans or at least no human faces in the picture).

I won't ask for a Sandshrew or Farfetch'd because you don't do Kanto episodes(even though I have those Pokemon in my lineups),but do you think you might have a picture of Jigglypuff from the Trick House episode?

Oh,and here are the other picture requests:

The Flygon from that contest episode,you know the one with the funny Aron lady :D
Team Aqua's Crawdaunt(of course,I think you did that one,ignore this request if you did)
Harrison's Blaziken
A Zigzagoon from "In the Knicker of Time",either Nikolai's or a wild one
The Ludicolo from the most recent episode(if you don't have that on tape yet,don't worry about it - it just got aired)
Another shot of either Jessie or May's Wurmple,maybe the one where Jessie calls out her Wurmple in the Rustboro school episode
May's Beautifly
Both Poochyena AND Mightyena,possibly from "A Bite To Remember"
Finally,a better shot of Shiftry from the episode where it was showcased. I have one where its attacking Treecko,but I want Shiftry alone. :)

Sorry if this is a bit too much to handle, you can ignore the Ludicolo and Crawdaunt requests if you want and you can take your time with these. Thanks! :D

Paladin Cecil
14th March 2004, 05:53 PM
I've got some more pic requests. They are:

Shot of Tracey, Misty & Sakura with looks of relief on their faces after the badges they made are appoved and have it be a shot where Tracey is looking to hsi right with his right hand up.

Shots of every frame of Tracey running up to Misty after she gets Psyduck out of the pond before Tracey runs behind her.

Shuppet Master
19th March 2004, 08:46 PM
That's okay. You can do a third of my requests this Friday,another third next Friday,and the last on the last week. I'm a patient person. :D

AKA Pokemon Fan
22nd March 2004, 07:06 PM
I have some requests as well, if I may. Do them at your leisure:

Some nice shots of the Golduck vs. Grovyle battle from the "Papa is Idol" episode, especially that scene showing Grovyle racing forward from the front with a double Leaf Blade attack.

Some of May's hilarious faces during her "battle" (I use the term loosely here given how unfair the fight was and that May did not actually win) with Ash in the same episode and Torchic learning Flamethrower.

Finally, a few from the battle between Exploud and Grovyle from the episode where they both evolved would be nice. Principally the following:

The head-on portait shot of Grovyle smirking with the twig in his mouth.

Exploud using Hyper Voice

A shot of Grovyle using Bullet Seed, either from this episode or its battle against Golduck, whichever looks better.

Grovyle striking Exploud with a massive Leaf Blade during his second attempt at battling it.

Grovyle and Exploud with their arms locked at the end of the episode.

Many thanks as always.:yes:

Fossil Kabutops
23rd March 2004, 08:42 AM
I also have some requests:

Some pics of the kabutops statue from "Gary and the revived Aerodactyl"

And also some cool pics of Aerodactyl from that same eppisode.

Thank you.

Animelee
28th March 2004, 10:12 PM
Hey, guys and gals. I'll get everything up by tomorrow afternoon, which is about fifteen hours from now. Please check then. I'm too tired from studying to do anything now, so I'll sleep.

I'd do 'em now, but there are about thirty I have to do.

Shuppet Master
29th March 2004, 09:31 AM
That's okay,you don't have to push yourself. I know how it feels - I've been suffering under a nasty virus for three days and have to take naps and medicine to keep from gagging on my own phlegm. :no: Well,just take your time. ;)

Animelee
31st March 2004, 05:35 PM
Ah, that sucks. >_<

Anyways, I'm working on them as we speak. I'll have 'em up in about an hour, or so, since I have to go from CD to CD and find certain scenes to make pictures from. ^^

Oh, and Clockenstein, sorry, man, it turns out I lent another CD to my friend, and I cannot find the CD with that where Satoshi drink the potion. I do remember the scene, though, it was just a normal potion from a chemisty beaker, nothing too big. It was only, like, three seconds long, so you didn't miss much when they edited out of the dub. Sorry, man. ^^; When I do find it, I'll make sure to message you on mIRC,

Anyways, please check within the next hour, or so. *Pinky swears*

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 02:55 PM
I'd love a good pic of TR's balloon (with the entire thing in the pic) but I have NO idea what episode to suggest it be taken from...

Don't trouble yourself with a big search if it comes to that, though.

Sorry for the delays. Laziness + homework + forgetfulness = delays. ^^;

I hope this is a good enough shot. As hard as it is to believe, I can't find a better scene. O_O

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:28 PM
I have some requests as well, if I may. Do them at your leisure:

Some nice shots of the Golduck vs. Grovyle battle from the "Papa is Idol" episode, especially that scene showing Grovyle racing forward from the front with a double Leaf Blade attack.

Some of May's hilarious faces during her "battle" (I use the term loosely here given how unfair the fight was and that May did not actually win) with Ash in the same episode and Torchic learning Flamethrower.

Finally, a few from the battle between Exploud and Grovyle from the episode where they both evolved would be nice. Principally the following:

The head-on portait shot of Grovyle smirking with the twig in his mouth.

Exploud using Hyper Voice

A shot of Grovyle using Bullet Seed, either from this episode or its battle against Golduck, whichever looks better.

Grovyle striking Exploud with a massive Leaf Blade during his second attempt at battling it.

Grovyle and Exploud with their arms locked at the end of the episode.

Many thanks as always.:yes:

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:35 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:36 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:36 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:37 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:37 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:38 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:39 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:40 PM

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:41 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:41 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:42 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:44 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Fossil Kabutops
I also have some requests:

Some pics of the kabutops statue from "Gary and the revived Aerodactyl"

And also some cool pics of Aerodactyl from that same eppisode.

Thank you.

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 04:00 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 04:00 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 04:01 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 04:18 PM
I've got some more pic requests. They are:

Shot of Tracey, Misty & Sakura with looks of relief on their faces after the badges they made are appoved and have it be a shot where Tracey is looking to hsi right with his right hand up.

Shots of every frame of Tracey running up to Misty after she gets Psyduck out of the pond before Tracey runs behind her.

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 04:19 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 04:19 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 04:20 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 04:20 PM

Paladin Cecil
2nd April 2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks for those pics, Animelee. Those turned out great. There's a new Japanese Pokemon intro out. Have you gotten access to it yet? If you do, or whenever you get access to the intro, I've got some pic requests I'd like to make from it.

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:40 PM
Thank you very much for the pictures! Not to nitpick,but about the Sharpedo picture,I was talking about the times when it was attacking May and Lotad. You could see its eyes. But that's okay. :)

I'll give you full credit if I decide to put this on my website - the pictures are for a list of Pokemon that my fanfic characters own. One of them is the daughter of May. ;)

EDIT: Anyways,when you have the time,I need some more pictures using the same demands as I asked for last time(no humans or at least no human faces in the picture).

I won't ask for a Sandshrew or Farfetch'd because you don't do Kanto episodes(even though I have those Pokemon in my lineups),but do you think you might have a picture of Jigglypuff from the Trick House episode?

Oh,and here are the other picture requests:

The Flygon from that contest episode,you know the one with the funny Aron lady :D
Team Aqua's Crawdaunt(of course,I think you did that one,ignore this request if you did)
Harrison's Blaziken
A Zigzagoon from "In the Knicker of Time",either Nikolai's or a wild one
The Ludicolo from the most recent episode(if you don't have that on tape yet,don't worry about it - it just got aired)
Another shot of either Jessie or May's Wurmple,maybe the one where Jessie calls out her Wurmple in the Rustboro school episode
May's Beautifly
Both Poochyena AND Mightyena,possibly from "A Bite To Remember"
Finally,a better shot of Shiftry from the episode where it was showcased. I have one where its attacking Treecko,but I want Shiftry alone. :)

Sorry if this is a bit too much to handle, you can ignore the Ludicolo and Crawdaunt requests if you want and you can take your time with these. Thanks! :D

I spent about ten minutes jumping from scene to scene in the Dartengu/Shiftry episode, and I couldn't find a decent picture of him standing alone. This is the best one I could find. Let me know if there's a better one, and I'll do it. :)

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:42 PM
This Basharmo/Blaziken is from the flashback in episode 279 (AG 003). The episodes from pre-Hoenn are in incredibly bad quality, so this is the best I could get. ^^;

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:43 PM

I couldn't find a scene with Pochyena and Graena together without a human in it, sorry.

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:43 PM
5b.

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:44 PM

These Kamonegi/Farfetch'd are from special 016 (Housou 013), and this is the best shot I could get. Perhaps you could edit out the Kamonegi for personal use? ^^

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:45 PM

Animelee

Animelee

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:46 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:46 PM

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:47 PM
12 - Done!

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:47 PM
Oh, Pewter City Geodude, I found a better shot of the Team Rocket balloon.

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:48 PM
Thanks for those pics, Animelee. Those turned out great. There's a new Japanese Pokemon intro out. Have you gotten access to it yet? If you do, or whenever you get access to the intro, I've got some pic requests I'd like to make from it.

Sure, what d'ya need?

Paladin Cecil
2nd April 2004, 05:48 PM
I'd like to request some pics from every shot or frame of Ash in the waterfall scene.

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:55 PM
There are only two frames being repeated over and over for Satoshi in the waterfall.

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 05:56 PM

Earlier you had a request for Kenji and Fushigidane? I could do them now, since I'm not busy until Monday.

Paladin Cecil
2nd April 2004, 06:34 PM
Okay. Cool. Can't wait to see them. And thanks a lot for the waterfall pics.

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 06:50 PM
Okay. Cool. Can't wait to see them. And thanks a lot for the waterfall pics.

Wait, I forgot what exactly you wanted. ^^;

Shuppet Master
2nd April 2004, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the screenshots! I'll give you full credit for them when I put up the webpage. They are for my fanfiction character teams. :D

Thanks again! ^_^

Animelee
2nd April 2004, 07:00 PM
They were all okay? Nothing wrong?

Paladin Cecil
2nd April 2004, 07:13 PM
The requests are:

Shots of every frame of Tracey being pulled by Bulbasaur from Epic Battle At Oak's Lab.

And from Hoenn Alone, shots from every frame of Ash from where he stands on the diving board to him jumping into the pool.

Fossil Kabutops
3rd April 2004, 03:34 AM
Wow thanks Animelee they're great :D

Ehm, sorry to bother you but actually I have another request... But you can take your time for it...
Well since you can make shots of the new intro I'd like some pics of Gardevoir, Charizard and Raquaza from the intro.
But as I said; it may take a while ;)

Jigglysama
3rd April 2004, 03:08 PM
Hello! I just wanted to thank you for being so kind for posting all the pictures for us. I don't have a request, but actually I wanted to ask you if I could use the Slaking avatar that you had a while ago? It was so cool and funny that I wish I could use it as my icon at devianART. I'll give you full credit for having created it, but if you accept I have to resize it so it would be of 50x50. What's your answer?

Shuppet Master
3rd April 2004, 06:16 PM
I'd like to second the request for the Gardevoir from the intro,and also,if you could find a Kirlia and Ralts screenshot,I'd appreciate it. :)

Animelee
3rd April 2004, 11:23 PM
Hello! I just wanted to thank you for being so kind for posting all the pictures for us. I don't have a request, but actually I wanted to ask you if I could use the Slaking avatar that you had a while ago? It was so cool and funny that I wish I could use it as my icon at devianART. I'll give you full credit for having created it, but if you accept I have to resize it so it would be of 50x50. What's your answer?

Sure, go ahead. :)

I'll get the screenshots done tomorrow evening.

Ah, Hack, Ralts has never appeared in the show yet. Kirlia's appeared in the sixth movie, but my CD is corrupted. ;_; So, all I can get is Sirnight/Gardevoir.

Edit: Wrong spelling.

Murgatroyd
4th April 2004, 03:06 AM
I'd like to second the request for the Gardevoir from the intro
How's this?

Pewter City Geodude
5th April 2004, 12:42 PM
Oh, Pewter City Geodude, I found a better shot of the Team Rocket balloon.

Didn't see this till now. Thanks! :D

Pewter City Geodude
5th April 2004, 08:27 PM
It's been long enough, so I guess a second post is acceptable, just so you know there was another reply... :P

Can I get a shot from the ending of any episode, with Prof. Oak waving in that little circle after he says his haiku? Preferably a frame that does NOT have part of his hand cut off. :P And what are his parting words anyway? I know he says the same thing every time but I don't know what it means.

Animelee
8th April 2004, 12:34 AM
The requests are:

Shots of every frame of Tracey being pulled by Bulbasaur from Epic Battle At Oak's Lab.

And from Hoenn Alone, shots from every frame of Ash from where he stands on the diving board to him jumping into the pool.

Those last three frames are the same frames being played over and over throughout the scene. ^^;

By the way, my pre-Hoenn episodes are of incredibly bad quality. Any screenshots from those episodes wouldn't be much better than those low-quality shots at Serebii.net. ^^;

Edit: WOAH?! I can do attach more than one shot at a time! Sweet! This means the screenshots'll be finished sooner than they are now. :D

Animelee
8th April 2004, 12:37 AM
Wow thanks Animelee they're great :D

Ehm, sorry to bother you but actually I have another request... But you can take your time for it...
Well since you can make shots of the new intro I'd like some pics of Gardevoir, Charizard and Raquaza from the intro.
But as I said; it may take a while ;)

Here ya go. Murg's post has a pretty good shot of Sirnight, but I thought I would do a different angle for you.

Animelee
8th April 2004, 12:39 AM
The final requests screenshots you asked for.

Animelee
8th April 2004, 12:41 AM
It's been long enough, so I guess a second post is acceptable, just so you know there was another reply... :P

Can I get a shot from the ending of any episode, with Prof. Oak waving in that little circle after he says his haiku? Preferably a frame that does NOT have part of his hand cut off. :P And what are his parting words anyway? I know he says the same thing every time but I don't know what it means.

"Minna no POKéMON, GET da ze!" or "Everyone, let's get Pokémon!"

This haiku/senryuu is about Yanyanma, by the way.