PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot Request Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Pewter City Geodude
8th April 2004, 01:23 AM
Thanks! Isn't that the same thing Satoshi usually says at some point (I forget when) whenever he narrates the next episode preview?

Animelee
8th April 2004, 01:27 AM
Thanks! Isn't that the same thing Satoshi usually says at some point (I forget when) whenever he narrates the next episode preview?

Yep! He says it right after the episode description, and right before the title card with the next episode's title comes up. It's kind of like Japan's version of "Gotta Catch 'em All!" :lol:

Paladin Cecil
8th April 2004, 02:58 AM
Thanks, Animelee. Those turned out great.

Chris 2.1
8th April 2004, 03:28 AM
Umm Anime, when you say the 'introduction' to an episode.....do you mean, in english 'today ash and co and STILL heading for Goldenrod, still I don't mind, I get paid by the epispode' kinda thing, or does it say what happens in the episode?

Jus curious

Chris

Animelee
8th April 2004, 04:26 AM
You know how they have previews for next week's episode after the current week's episode has aired, right? Right after Satoshi tells us what's going to happen in next week's episode, and right before the blue screen with the episode title pops up, Satoshi says, "Minna no POKéMON, GET da ze!"

It's kind of like at the end of the PokéRap in Kanto, the singers would say, "And remember, gotta catch 'em all!", before the ending credits.

Fossil Kabutops
8th April 2004, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the pics animelee! I won't bother you with requests for a while ;)

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
8th April 2004, 10:57 AM
Haaah...first time requesting here. *_*

From the episode "All Things Bright and Beautifly", the close-up shot of May looking up thoughtfully (toward the sky?) with Beautifly on her head. I remember it being a shot of only her head and Beautifly. Or maybe my memory's screwing with me again. XD Anyway, I'd like a large best-quality shot of that, or anything close.

Tracey's "sleep-sketching" frame by frame in "A Way Off Day Off" and underwater shots of him in "The Joy of Pokémon." ^_^

Sableye's evillest grin ever, close-up if possible, and Sableye using Lick on Torchic.

I'm sorry if these were posted before, but I searched the whole topic and couldn't find them. Must be my bad eyes. :P

Thanks in advance! :)

Shuppet Master
9th April 2004, 10:33 PM
I hope this isn't too late,but I really wish to make a request. Don't worry,it's not a Pokemon request.

I want a full-body,frontal pose of Ash,Misty,or Max. I'd prefer no Pokemon in the vicinity,but if that's not possible,I understand(I can edit them out).

The reason I want these pictures is because I'd going to make sprites out of them for my adventure game,which is in the planning stages,and I need full-body frontal shots of people to create my animated character spritess. I'll give you full credit for the pictures,and don't worry,the game won't be soild so I'm not going to get busted for ripping stuff. ;)

Pewter City Geodude
11th April 2004, 09:13 PM
I have another request, something I might not even need, it all depends on someone else. *shifty eyes* Anyway, I'd like a pic of Ash's pose after getting the Balance Badge, a frame where you can see the full badge itself with no shiny reflection on it. Please?

Animelee
12th April 2004, 12:30 AM
I didn't burn this episode yet, so I could do the screenshot really quickly.

Azure and .Hack, your screens require me to suffle through CDs, so I'll get 'em done by tomorrow night. :sweat2:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pewter City Geodude
12th April 2004, 01:12 AM
I didn't burn this episode yet, so I could do the screenshot really quickly.

Azure and .Hack, your screens require me to suffle through CDs, so I'll get 'em done by tomorrow night. :sweat2:

Thanks! :D Just what I wanted.

Shuppet Master
13th April 2004, 12:03 PM
Thanks,Pewter City Geodude,I promise to give you credit for your hard work. ;)

Oh,and to Animelee and anyone else who is doing screenshots,can you do me a favor in the future? When(and I know the writers will,so it's no IF) Ralts,Kirlia, and Gardevoir appear in the anime,will you be sure to get some neat screenshots of them for me,pretty please? You don't have to even worry about humans in the screen,as I can edit them out with Corel Photo-Paint. :D

It's not just for my fanfic teams,but because I LOVE Gardevoir! ^_^

Pewter City Geodude
13th April 2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks,Pewter City Geodude,I promise to give you credit for your hard work. ;)

Huh? I think I missed something...

Shuppet Master
13th April 2004, 02:29 PM
I was just thanking you for filling my last request,because you mentioned that you'd do it in your last message. Don't you read the thread? :what:

Pewter City Geodude
13th April 2004, 03:43 PM
Yes but I have no idea what I did. I even checked back a page or two.

have a stammer
14th April 2004, 09:45 PM
* could I get a shot of James and Jessie dressed as Ash and Duplica from "Imitation Confrontation"

* A shot of the 3 Hoenn starters with the fire in there eyes from "Prof. Oak and Prof. Birch! Secret Base Battle!"

* From "The Abandoned Ship! The Creeping Shadow!" Where the glowing eyed swampert is hovering over torchic

* and finally wobbuffet and seviper with the before and after shot when the metal bar smashed on to their heads from the short "Mysterious Stage of dancing Pokemon"

Rocketboy
16th April 2004, 06:31 AM
Can you get me a picture from Ash vs. May, when Team Rocket and all of their pokemon are in the R background? Thanks

Kojiro
16th April 2004, 10:21 AM
Hey, Rocketboy, I was just about to come and ask for that too.

Well, then I guess I would like a picture of Cacnea stuck in Seviper, while jessie and james are yelling at each other from said episode above.

Animelee
22nd April 2004, 11:13 PM
Tomorrow, err, it's 12:15 AM, so, this evening is the time I work on the thread. I promise to edit this post with the requests that have been done during the last [shameful sigh] two weeks. :sweat2: *Feels dumb for not updating in a while*

have a stammer
23rd April 2004, 01:21 AM
Also, you know at the end of the episodes, we get "Professor Orchid's Pokémon Course", right? Today, he showed us the trailer (in its original widescreen) of the seventh movie! It has a few added scenes when compared to the one on www.pokemon2004.jp, so if anyone's interested in those, leave me a note in the screenshot request thread. ^^

I will take you up on that. Im sure everyone would like to see these extra shots.

Animelee
23rd April 2004, 01:45 AM
Whoops, my bad. I just watched the one on the website again, and it pretty much is the same thing, but shorter. The reason I thought it was different was because it's bigger. ^^; Silly me. Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up. Anyways, I will still update this thread this evening, so don't worry. ^^

If anyone wants some shots, though, I'll be happy to do them for you. Who wouldn't want to see Deoxys at 640 x 480? :sweat2:

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
24th April 2004, 01:20 AM
S'ok, I'm patient. :) Oh, by the way, I did find a small shot of the angle I described, and it's the shot of May that Serebii.net uses in the Anime Characters' bios page. Yeah, I want a big one of that. And if it's not too much trouble, I have one more request: from the Aerodactyl ep., the shot of Tracey hitting the ground on his butt with that pained expression after he let go of the Aerodactyl. XD Thanks again in advance. :)

Rocketboy
24th April 2004, 07:46 AM
Animelee I'm patent also, but can you make it signature size

Pewter City Geodude
24th April 2004, 07:34 PM
Can I get one of Ash in the new Venusaur ep as he does his best Tarzan impression? :D I'm sure you know the scene I'm referring to. If you can, get Ash and Pikachu as big as possible without any part of them cut off.

Animelee
25th April 2004, 05:43 AM
Sorry, I was without an Internet connection from Friday evening until now, which is Sunday at 6:44 AM. Stupid ISP. Anyways, I will get everything up within the next twelve hours. If I don't, I might as well close this thread and resign as a moderator, because then I wouldn't be doing a very good job. With that being said, you know I'm serious. :lol:

Pewter City Geodude
26th April 2004, 10:53 PM
Can I get a pic of TR shaking their butts at the camera wearing the Volbeat/Illumise costumes in AG42? :D That was...scary.

Animelee
27th April 2004, 02:46 PM
Haaah...first time requesting here. *_*

From the episode "All Things Bright and Beautifly", the close-up shot of May looking up thoughtfully (toward the sky?) with Beautifly on her head. I remember it being a shot of only her head and Beautifly. Or maybe my memory's screwing with me again. XD Anyway, I'd like a large best-quality shot of that, or anything close.

Tracey's "sleep-sketching" frame by frame in "A Way Off Day Off" and underwater shots of him in "The Joy of Pok�mon." ^_^

Sableye's evillest grin ever, close-up if possible, and Sableye using Lick on Torchic.

I'm sorry if these were posted before, but I searched the whole topic and couldn't find them. Must be my bad eyes. :P

Thanks in advance! :)

Sorry for the long wait. I don't usually take this long, but schoolwork and forgetfulness has a way of doing this. *Blush*

Also, about the sleep-sketching picture -- I only do Hoenn stuff for now, but now I am getting all the pre-Hoenn stuff, now that I have money for CD spindles, so I will announce when I can do pre-Hoenn stuff in the near future. ^^;; Sorry, again.

About the Haruka and Agehunt (Beautifly) picture. I couldn't find a shot like that in the episode you recommended to me, so I made another one that fits the description from AG 028. If this isn't the one you were talking about, please let me know. ^^;

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am using a new method to make screenshots. I find them to be of better quality, but please let me hear your opinions.

Animelee
27th April 2004, 02:50 PM
I hope this isn't too late,but I really wish to make a request. Don't worry,it's not a Pokemon request.

I want a full-body,frontal pose of Ash,Misty,or Max. I'd prefer no Pokemon in the vicinity,but if that's not possible,I understand(I can edit them out).

The reason I want these pictures is because I'd going to make sprites out of them for my adventure game,which is in the planning stages,and I need full-body frontal shots of people to create my animated character spritess. I'll give you full credit for the pictures,and don't worry,the game won't be soild so I'm not going to get busted for ripping stuff. ;)

It was really hard to skip from scene to scene in random episodes to find them standing perfectly straight in a frontal view. ^^; The animators tend to make the shots exciting, and if they are standing straight in a frontal view, you cannot see their whole bodies, so it was hard to find proper shots. ^^; You asked for Satoshi, Masato, or Kasumi, right? I found two that I thought were okay -- but I don't think they are. ^^; If you know of a certain scene in a certain episode, perhaps, please let me know.

Animelee
27th April 2004, 02:56 PM
* could I get a shot of James and Jessie dressed as Ash and Duplica from "Imitation Confrontation"

* A shot of the 3 Hoenn starters with the fire in there eyes from "Prof. Oak and Prof. Birch! Secret Base Battle!"

* From "The Abandoned Ship! The Creeping Shadow!" Where the glowing eyed swampert is hovering over torchic

* and finally wobbuffet and seviper with the before and after shot when the metal bar smashed on to their heads from the short "Mysterious Stage of dancing Pokemon"

Two posts before this, I explained why I can't do pre-Hoenn shots yet. ^^; I'll get 'em for you in the near future, though. I'll let you all know when. :)

Also, about your last request: I can't find that scene! I went scene to scene for about ten minutes, and I couldn't find it. ^^; Would you be able to tell me around which part of the short it happened in?

Animelee
27th April 2004, 02:59 PM
Can you get me a picture from Ash vs. May, when Team Rocket and all of their pokemon are in the R background? Thanks

Sig-sized, of course. :)

Animelee
27th April 2004, 03:00 PM
Hey, Rocketboy, I was just about to come and ask for that too.

Well, then I guess I would like a picture of Cacnea stuck in Seviper, while jessie and james are yelling at each other from said episode above.

Here ya go.

Animelee
27th April 2004, 03:03 PM
S'ok, I'm patient. :) Oh, by the way, I did find a small shot of the angle I described, and it's the shot of May that Serebii.net uses in the Anime Characters' bios page. Yeah, I want a big one of that. And if it's not too much trouble, I have one more request: from the Aerodactyl ep., the shot of Tracey hitting the ground on his butt with that pained expression after he let go of the Aerodactyl. XD Thanks again in advance. :)

Ehh, Serebii and I have had arguements a-many in the past, so I don't visit his site. ^^; I know it sounds childish, but, uh, I haven't been there in a year, and I would like to keep it that way. :sweat2: I'm sorry about it. ^^; If you could describe it for me, I could get it for ya. Sorry, again.

Animelee
27th April 2004, 03:04 PM
Can I get a pic of TR shaking their butts at the camera wearing the Volbeat/Illumise costumes in AG42? :D That was...scary.

Hehe, this is scary. I actually broke out laughing when naming the picture.

have a stammer
27th April 2004, 03:07 PM
Also, about your last request: I can't find that scene! I went scene to scene for about ten minutes, and I couldn't find it. ^^; Would you be able to tell me around which part of the short it happened in?

After Pikachu and the gang, plus the freed whismur do there dance on the barrels. And after Team rockets pokemon gets barrels chucked at them, Team rockets pokemon are sitting on top the broken barrels and then the scene I want happens, All of team rockets pokemon resting on the broken barrel and then the shot after where the metal bar falls on to wobbuffet and seviper.

Thank you for the other shots. They are much appreciated

Pewter City Geodude
27th April 2004, 03:09 PM

Thanks again! :D

Animelee
27th April 2004, 03:16 PM
After Pikachu and the gang, plus the freed whismur do there dance on the barrels. And after Team rockets pokemon gets barrels chucked at them, Team rockets pokemon are sitting on top the broken barrels and then the scene I want happens, All of team rockets pokemon resting on the broken barrel and then the shot after where the metal bar falls on to wobbuffet and seviper.

Thank you for the other shots. They are much appreciated

Oh! I bet I checked every scene but this one, LOL. :sweat2:

Rocketboy
27th April 2004, 03:21 PM

It is scary, and i'm a team rocket fan!! Tanks again for the pic, whaddya think?

Animelee
27th April 2004, 03:31 PM
Nice sig! ;) It'd be perfect if you used centered it, though. :)

Shuppet Master
27th April 2004, 08:03 PM
Animelee,that group picture you gave me was JUST what a wanted. Don't worry about the color of the sunset ruining it because I'm just going to trace over it anyways. :D I might use the first pic foro something else,thought. Thanks! ;)

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
28th April 2004, 02:10 AM
*dances* Woo-HAH! I LOVE that evil Sableye grin! Yay! XD

Also, about the sleep-sketching picture -- I only do Hoenn stuff for now, but now I am getting all the pre-Hoenn stuff, now that I have money for CD spindles, so I will announce when I can do pre-Hoenn stuff in the near future. ^^;; Sorry, again.

It's OK. I understand fully. By all means, take as much time as you need; I'm not in a rush to get those pictures. :)

About the Haruka and Agehunt (Beautifly) picture. I couldn't find a shot like that in the episode you recommended to me, so I made another one that fits the description from AG 028. If this isn't the one you were talking about, please let me know. ^^;

It wasn't what I was looking for...but it's nice anyway! I'll take it! Thanks! :D

Ehh, Serebii and I have had arguements a-many in the past, so I don't visit his site. ^^; I know it sounds childish, but, uh, I haven't been there in a year, and I would like to keep it that way. I'm sorry about it. ^^; If you could describe it for me, I could get it for ya. Sorry, again.

OK, I understand. *nods* Here is the small shot of what I was trying to describe. Seems that my memory was screwing with me, as it is not entirely a head-only shot. :P (w00t, I got around the anti-right-click system! XD)

One more thing. I must give you credit for taking the shots for the animation in my sig. :) Yeah, I know it's discolored, but I dunno how to get around that problem. I used ImageReady to animate that...

Kojiro
29th April 2004, 03:51 PM
Hey Animelee, I havn't seen todays new Episode yet, but I heard about a scene in which TR is Super-Deformed, I was just wondering if you could get a picture of that.

And a picture of any scene with Whiscash in it from the NEXT ON in the episode above.

Animelee
30th April 2004, 10:18 PM
Hey Animelee, I havn't seen todays new Episode yet, but I heard about a scene in which TR is Super-Deformed, I was just wondering if you could get a picture of that.

And a picture of any scene with Whiscash in it from the NEXT ON in the episode above.

Azura, I'll get your pics tomorrow. They require me to go search CDs, so I'll do 'em tomorrow. :sweat2:

Rocketboy
1st May 2004, 08:04 AM
Yay! I got the SD Team Rocket without asking! :laugh:

AKA Pokemon Fan
3rd May 2004, 01:00 PM
Let me just say Animelee that your new screenshot taking method works great. The screenshots are far sharper and more beautiful than ever. :yes:

Blackjack Gabbiani
10th May 2004, 01:47 AM
Say, is there any way I can get these to save as anything other than .bmps?

Pewter City Geodude
10th May 2004, 02:04 AM
Say, is there any way I can get these to save as anything other than .bmps?

You probably have the same problem I do, BJG. You're using Internet Explorer, and it's being stupid. Switch to Netscape and you'll have no problems with saving pictures.

Blackjack Gabbiani
10th May 2004, 02:11 AM
No Netscape here.

I could go to the library and load them onto discs, but that seems excessive...

Pewter City Geodude
10th May 2004, 02:14 AM
No Netscape here.

It's a free download...

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
10th May 2004, 02:44 AM
Like I said, take yer sweet time, dear. :)

I have a Q about the string of Zangoose's Crush Claw pics. Do they make a sensible animation? See, I already made one and all (here (http://azuremagic.homestead.com/files/crushclaw.gif)), and it looks good to me, but it might seem choppy to others. What do you guys think?

Animelee
10th May 2004, 12:48 PM
Crap, I forgot about your Haruka pic! *Sets calendar to beep in thirty minutes* Right after I head to the store and return, I could make the Haruka picture, and a Zangoose Break Claw/Crush Claw animation. :D

And thanks for the comment, AKA. :) All I do now is load up the file in VirtualDub instead of using print screen.

Clockenstein
16th May 2004, 06:35 PM
Animelee, I've been waiting for very long time since I asked you about getting the pics that I wanted for the last time. Does your friend have a copy of any unlabeled or preferably labeled CD which has the clip of the Japanese original episodes titled "Pokemon Magic! A Great Change!", because I want to see Satoshi drinking the potion. Thanks.

Blackjack Gabbiani
17th May 2004, 02:21 AM
Say, can anyone get me some shots of Eusine's car from the Raikou special? I saw it today and was highly amused by someone like him driving a red sedan...

*Murkrow
17th May 2004, 03:18 PM
I'm sorry if the first two have already been requested, but I don't really have time to shift back through the month or so's requests since the new intro was released...and I'm not even sure that you'll get me intro shots, but oh well.

-Shots of Swellow from the new intro and it's brief appearence in the Winstrate ep.

-Some shots of Combusken from the new intro.

-Some shots of Swampert from its feature episode (sorry, forgot the name^_^), where it's shown running on all fours.

Again, sorry if any of these have been requested, but thanks in advance to anybody who does them^_^

Animelee
20th May 2004, 12:02 AM
OK, I understand. *nods* Here is the small shot of what I was trying to describe. Seems that my memory was screwing with me, as it is not entirely a head-only shot. :P (w00t, I got around the anti-right-click system! XD)

One more thing. I must give you credit for taking the shots for the animation in my sig. :) Yeah, I know it's discolored, but I dunno how to get around that problem. I used ImageReady to animate that...

Sorry. It turns out that the calendar program doesn't work if it isn't opened. >_< Sorry for the long delay, it's inexcusable.

Okay, Haruka and Agehunt... There seems to be a red mark on the ground with yellow, so she's at a Contest... I think that was AG 034...

*Three minutes later* Ah, AG 035, actually! I found it!

Here's a Zangoose Break Claw/Crush Claw animation (animedna.homestead.com/files/zangoosebreakclaw.gif). If it's too big in filesize, I'll quickly do a lower-quality version.

Animelee
20th May 2004, 12:17 AM
Animelee, I've been waiting for very long time since I asked you about getting the pics that I wanted for the last time. Does your friend have a copy of any unlabeled or preferably labeled CD which has the clip of the Japanese original episodes titled "Pokemon Magic! A Great Change!", because I want to see Satoshi drinking the potion. Thanks.

Unfortunately, that CD is corrupted, because I used a very cheap CD to hold that episode. The good news is that my friend has all the old episodes/specials/movies/OVAs of Pokémon in high-quality, which means I can get you a HQ version very soon. I will start getting them this weekend, so expec the picture before next Friday, tops.

Pewter City Geodude
20th May 2004, 12:24 AM
Can I get a good (roughly waist-up or full-body, hopefully) screenshot of Nikolai (in regular clothes, not one of his costumes), either from AG05 or the Zangoose/Seviper episode? Thanks in advance! :D

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
20th May 2004, 12:41 AM
0.0 Wow, thanks! :) If only I could get around the IE bug that forces all pictures to be saved as bitmaps, that woud really make my day. I can't download anymore programs on orders of Dad because apparently it was my downloading that broke our last five computers. ~_~

Animelee
20th May 2004, 12:50 AM
Say, can anyone get me some shots of Eusine's car from the Raikou special? I saw it today and was highly amused by someone like him driving a red sedan...

LOL, for some reason, these scenes remind me a lot of GiJoe.

Animelee
20th May 2004, 12:54 AM
I'm sorry if the first two have already been requested, but I don't really have time to shift back through the month or so's requests since the new intro was released...and I'm not even sure that you'll get me intro shots, but oh well.

-Shots of Swellow from the new intro and it's brief appearence in the Winstrate ep.

-Some shots of Combusken from the new intro.

-Some shots of Swampert from its feature episode (sorry, forgot the name^_^), where it's shown running on all fours.

Again, sorry if any of these have been requested, but thanks in advance to anybody who does them^_^

Here ya go.

Animelee
20th May 2004, 12:56 AM
Continued.

Animelee
20th May 2004, 12:57 AM
Can I get a good (roughly waist-up or full-body, hopefully) screenshot of Nikolai (in regular clothes, not one of his costumes), either from AG05 or the Zangoose/Seviper episode? Thanks in advance! :D

Is it okay if he's sitting? The guy is hardly ever out of a costume. :lol:

Animelee
20th May 2004, 12:59 AM
0.0 Wow, thanks! :) If only I could get around the IE bug that forces all pictures to be saved as bitmaps, that woud really make my day. I can't download anymore programs on orders of Dad because apparently it was my downloading that broke our last five computers. ~_~

Is there any way you, and other Internet Explorer users here, can save JPEGs, instead of having the pictures turn in BMPs?

Edit: I just tried saving a screenshot with Internet Explorer 6, and it let me choose between JPEG and BMP. I saved as a JPEG, and it was fine. O_O I wonder why it doesn't work for some people.

Pewter City Geodude
20th May 2004, 01:19 AM
Looks good, thanks! The way I get around that bug is to save pics using Netscape. :P Or else save them as BMPs, open them in Paint, and save them again as GIFs or JPGs.

Oh and what program do you use to take screenshots in? I have VLC (Video-Lan Player), Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, and Winamp...but most of my episode files will only play in VLC.

Animelee
20th May 2004, 01:50 AM
I watch everything using Windows Media Player 6.4. It's simple and effective. I used to use the Print Screen key to make screenshots, but now I open up the videos in VirtualDub and extract the scene, instead. Makes for some higher quality pictures. ^^

Pewter City Geodude
20th May 2004, 09:55 AM
I have 8.0 and the Print Screen thing doesn't work for me. Is VirtualDub free?

Animelee
20th May 2004, 01:19 PM
Yep, click here. (http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_tools/virtualdubmod.cfm)

*Murkrow
20th May 2004, 03:03 PM
Wow, thanks, they all look great^_^
Especially that first Swellow one, it looks so cute:)
The ones of Swampert and Combusken are nice to.
Thanks again!

Gaborn
20th May 2004, 07:43 PM
I know that you might not get this episode for a few days, but I would love some screenshots of Drew's Masquerain. It would be really great if you could get me a picture or two of it practicing it's appeal.

Such an adorable pokemon.

Blackjack Gabbiani
21st May 2004, 08:58 PM
LOL, for some reason, these scenes remind me a lot of GiJoe.

Uh...hmm, perhaps I should have been more specific. Do you have any that show him as well? I know there's at least a side view that shows him behind the wheel...

Also, they're still saving as .bmps. I can convert them, but is there any way to get them to stop doing that?

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
28th May 2004, 09:17 PM
Aha! With a little tinkering around, I er...sort of...found a way around the BMP bug. But it involves the tedious task of sifting through the cache. :what: I only recommend it for saving animated gifs. If you don't wanna go through the trouble with the screenshots, then I guess you should just stick to file conversion.

Step 1: Click on the attachment link and let it open. This action will save the picture to the cache.

Step 2: Go to Tools > Internet Options > General tab > Temporary Internet Files > Settings > View Files

Step 3: A new window will open up. If it's not set to "Details" view, do so. Click the "Name" tab to alphabetize the files. Scroll until you see a group of files labeled "attachment", and check for your screenshot by opening each file. Click Yes on the prompt and it will open in a current window. If you don't find it there, refresh the window and it will appear at the top of the "attachment" group.

Step 4: Open up one of your hard drive folders and drag the desired file into it. You don't have to worry about renaming the file, it'll appear as whatever the attachment was named with a [1] in it.

Blackjack Gabbiani
28th May 2004, 11:18 PM
Wow, I never knew how to access those before! Great, I just emptied my cache, something I've been itching to do for a while now.

Pewter City Geodude
29th May 2004, 01:37 AM
Well, I finally figured out how to take screenshots using Windows Media Player. :D It's a bit annoying though cause I always have to crop them or cut them out to get rid of the rest of the window. Thanks for the VirtualDub link, I'll try that out later.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
29th May 2004, 09:35 AM
*UPDATE*

Whoa, this is really weird. I find that after I do the whole deal with the cache, IE finally gives me a choice besides BMP when right-clicking to save a picture.

O_o

Hey Blackjack, check if yours does this too...

IE works in mysterious ways... :oh:

*EDIT: 2ND UPDATE*

This one makes me bash my head on the keyboard, wondering why I didn't discover this before. :lol: The even EASIER thing to do is to first open up a hard drive folder, then click on the attachment link and let it open in a new window. Then you could drag that pic into your folder, and it will appear in its original format.

BAH. So simple. Just....why didn't I....?! :lol:

Paladin Cecil
30th May 2004, 07:44 PM
I've got some pic requests that I'd like to make from the Hoso episode about Tracey, Gary and the Aerodactyl.

They are:
From the scene where Tracey, Gary and co. are walking quietly and the younger girl trips and wakes up the Aerodactyl. From this scene, I'd like to request shots from every frame of Tracey running toward the rock he's about to climb up from an overhead view.
Shots of every frame of Tracey as he climbs to the top of the rock and jumps on Aerodactyl.

From the clip where Tracey's seen close-up while holding onto Aerodactyl and is about to let go: Shots from every frame of him in that clip.

toto
3rd June 2004, 11:49 AM
Would it be possible maybe to get a big version of this pic?
Its from Illusion Confusion

Animelee
4th June 2004, 03:02 PM
Unfortunately, I won't have all the Kanto/Orange/Johto episodes in high quality until I get a new computer in August, so it's impossible for me to do that picture until then. :sweat2:

To everyone who's made a request recently: It's Friday evening, so I'll get them done little-by-little. Sorry for the long delay again. :sweat2:

Animelee
12th June 2004, 01:50 AM
I know that you might not get this episode for a few days, but I would love some screenshots of Drew's Masquerain. It would be really great if you could get me a picture or two of it practicing it's appeal.

Such an adorable pokemon.

Sorry for the delay. Exams and all that. :sweat2:

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:06 AM
Uh...hmm, perhaps I should have been more specific. Do you have any that show him as well? I know there's at least a side view that shows him behind the wheel...

Also, they're still saving as .bmps. I can convert them, but is there any way to get them to stop doing that?

Out of fear of screwing up again, I made four different angles from different scenes. :sweat2:

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:32 AM
I've got some pic requests that I'd like to make from the Hoso episode about Tracey, Gary and the Aerodactyl.

They are:
From the scene where Tracey, Gary and co. are walking quietly and the younger girl trips and wakes up the Aerodactyl. From this scene, I'd like to request shots from every frame of Tracey running toward the rock he's about to climb up from an overhead view.
Shots of every frame of Tracey as he climbs to the top of the rock and jumps on Aerodactyl.

From the clip where Tracey's seen close-up while holding onto Aerodactyl and is about to let go: Shots from every frame of him in that clip.

Woah, this is gonna take a while! @_@

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:35 AM
Part two.

Oh yeah, if you are using these to make animations, then next time, let me know, and I could make it for you. Just tell me how big you want it, in terms of resolution size.

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:36 AM
Part three of eight, I think.

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:39 AM
Part four of eight.

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:42 AM
Part five of eight.

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:43 AM
Part six of eight.

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:44 AM
Part seven of eight.

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:45 AM
Part eight of eight.

Pewter City Geodude
12th June 2004, 10:41 AM
Animelee: Is it possible for you to do an animation of Swellow's last attack in AG80? The one it used against Dustox, that knocked the ring out of its possession and onto the goal? I'm not convinced it was an average Wing Attack...and I want something to show people other than the screenshots I took myself...I now have used VirtualDub but am not sure how to make animations...

Animelee
12th June 2004, 11:31 AM
It's too big to attach, so click here (animedna.homestead.com/files/O_osubame.gif). :)

Pewter City Geodude
12th June 2004, 11:39 AM
Thanks! Hey speaking of my post above...maybe you could post some sort of step-by-step for making animations using VirtualDub? That'd be awesome.

Animelee
12th June 2004, 02:31 PM
Okay, first, go to the beginning of the scene you want, and press the Home button. Then slide the thingy to the end of the scene, and press End. After that, go to File > Save Image Sequence > And then save it in whatever format you want.

When you have your screenshots saved, close VirtualDub, and open up a program called Jasc's Animation Shop 3, which can be found here (http://www.jasc.com/products/?), although, it's only a free trial, but... at the risk of getting banned, I'm going to stop there.

Open up the program, and select File > Animation Wizard. It's fairly easy from there, as the program tells you what to do.

The whole process of making screenshots and animations can take about ten minutes, or so, per animation. That O'osubame/Swellow one I made for you took about eight minutes, 'cause when you resize the animation before you save it, it takes a few minutes for all the frames to individually be resized.

Well, other than that, there's nothing else. :) I guess you're set. :)

Paladin Cecil
12th June 2004, 07:03 PM
Thanks a lot, Animelee. Those turned out great.

Potato Dude
13th June 2004, 02:12 PM
It's been mentioned enough on various message boards that I'm very curious. Is there a full-body shot of Misty's Hoso dress available?

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th June 2004, 08:05 PM
Now that the screenshots are so clear, I have a newfound desire to make requests. :yes:

So then, I'll ask for some from the Raikou Special for now (oh if only I could see it, but I lack high-speed Internet and the appropriate programs). The requests are given in order as far as I can tell.

Typhlosion roaring after Kenta releases it.

A close-up side view of Typhlosion's face. There is a good when it is about to launch its fire attack when Hitmonlee leaps up over it.

A shot of Typhlosion firing the fire attack.

A shot of Typhlosion from the back/side as Hitmonlee crashes into the ground.

Kenta giving Typhlosion a thumbs-up after the victory.

Typhlosion and Kenta giving each other a high-five.

Typhlosion and Kenta smiling at each other.

A shot of the Rocket duo's airplane/helicopter landing. Aerial and side-view shots.

The rocket duo side-by-side, several shots as the camera pans up so I can put them together, full body, later.

Professor Sebastian's mad-scientist's half-smirk as he demonstrats the Crystal system.

Kenta grooming Typhlosion, then a shot of them noticing Marina.

Several shots as the camera pans up on Marina talking on the phone so I can get the whole image.

Marina greeting Kenta while pointing at Typhlosion.

A shot of the eyecatch (more than one as I think there is more than one eyecatch). The eyecatch is where the commercial breaks would begin and end and feature special art, just in case you didn't know.

I'll ask for more later once those are done. Let me know if there's too much. :sweat3:

Orion
13th June 2004, 09:24 PM
Heh,I haven't come here in a long time...anyway.Do you have access to Pokemon the 5th Movie,Animelee?If you do,or if anyone else does,I'd like to request this:

-A pic of Latios' and Latias' human forms.Full body if possible.Also,if the Soul Dew appears in it,a screenshot of that too.

Thanks in advance.

have a stammer
17th June 2004, 07:37 PM
These are all from the most recent episode "The Mansion of Shuppet"

-The Puffy fizzy haired Ash and gang
-Team Rocket with there pokemon weeping after hearing the story of Shuppet
-Team Rocket As there are blasted off with there hair and the hair of there pokemon (seviper wobbuffet have hair? doesn't need to make sense just funny) puffed out
- And the shot of May with green eyes, when Max is remembering her taking care of him.

Animelee
19th June 2004, 04:13 AM
Heya! Just posting to let you who've made requests (Potato Dude, AKA Pokémon Fan, Orion, and have a stammer) that I'll get all your shots done by tonight. I'd do 'em now, but it's 5:11 AM, and I need to sleep before my mom wakes, ehehe. Oh, and don't worry, I won't make a promise and then fulfill it a week later -- I have nothing do to today, so you can could on those shots tonight. ^^

*Will edit later*

Animelee
19th June 2004, 11:14 PM
It's been mentioned enough on various message boards that I'm very curious. Is there a full-body shot of Misty's Hoso dress available?

Hmm, I can't really remember if they ever showed a close-up of her whole body, and I'm not sure if another Housou/special would have different scenes, because they use stock animation over and over. ^^ If I am wrong, please let me know. This is the best I could get from one Housou.

Animelee
20th June 2004, 12:31 AM
Now that the screenshots are so clear, I have a newfound desire to make requests. :yes:

So then, I'll ask for some from the Raikou Special for now (oh if only I could see it, but I lack high-speed Internet and the appropriate programs). The requests are given in order as far as I can tell.

Typhlosion roaring after Kenta releases it.

A close-up side view of Typhlosion's face. There is a good when it is about to launch its fire attack when Hitmonlee leaps up over it.

A shot of Typhlosion firing the fire attack.

A shot of Typhlosion from the back/side as Hitmonlee crashes into the ground.

Kenta giving Typhlosion a thumbs-up after the victory.

Typhlosion and Kenta giving each other a high-five.

Typhlosion and Kenta smiling at each other.

A shot of the Rocket duo's airplane/helicopter landing. Aerial and side-view shots.

The rocket duo side-by-side, several shots as the camera pans up so I can put them together, full body, later.

Professor Sebastian's mad-scientist's half-smirk as he demonstrats the Crystal system.

Kenta grooming Typhlosion, then a shot of them noticing Marina.

Several shots as the camera pans up on Marina talking on the phone so I can get the whole image.

Marina greeting Kenta while pointing at Typhlosion.

A shot of the eyecatch (more than one as I think there is more than one eyecatch). The eyecatch is where the commercial breaks would begin and end and feature special art, just in case you didn't know.

I'll ask for more later once those are done. Let me know if there's too much. :sweat3:

LOL, don't worry, there aren't too many. That's what the thread is for. :D

Animelee
20th June 2004, 12:34 AM
Part two.

*Message too short, blah*

Animelee
20th June 2004, 12:37 AM
Part three of four, I think.

Animelee
20th June 2004, 12:40 AM
I'll do the other eyecatcher when you ask for the second batch of pictures. :)

Animelee
20th June 2004, 12:48 AM
Heh,I haven't come here in a long time...anyway.Do you have access to Pokemon the 5th Movie,Animelee?If you do,or if anyone else does,I'd like to request this:

-A pic of Latios' and Latias' human forms.Full body if possible.Also,if the Soul Dew appears in it,a screenshot of that too.

Thanks in advance.

My fifth and sixth movie CDs are corrupted because I bought them at the Dollar Store. >_< I'll have the movies again in August, when I get a new computer, so when I do get everything back, I'll make a post about it. :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Animelee
20th June 2004, 12:55 AM
These are all from the most recent episode "The Mansion of Shuppet"

-The Puffy fizzy haired Ash and gang
-Team Rocket with there pokemon weeping after hearing the story of Shuppet
-Team Rocket As there are blasted off with there hair and the hair of there pokemon (seviper wobbuffet have hair? doesn't need to make sense just funny) puffed out
- And the shot of May with green eyes, when Max is remembering her taking care of him.

Is it just me, or does Sonansu/Wobbuffet looks like Alex Trebek from Jeopardy?

Blackjack Gabbiani
23rd June 2004, 04:08 AM
Could I get a full-body picture of Sabrina? I'm thinking of when she levatates out of her throne with the doll in her hands.

EDIT--also, um...I'm looking for as many shots of the *inside* of the Hikoukyu as possible.

Orion
23rd June 2004, 05:47 PM
My fifth and sixth movie CDs are corrupted because I bought them at the Dollar Store. >_< I'll have the movies again in August, when I get a new computer, so when I do get everything back, I'll make a post about it. :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem at all.Thanks for this anyway.

As for the meantime,I'd like to request some pics of Winona for when you get the chapter(s) featuring her.Full body and face close-ups are preferred...I know it's not out still,but it'll be sooner than my previous request,thus,I hope you can.Thanks in advance.:)

GupLoaf
24th June 2004, 08:46 AM
I'd like to request as many pictures as possible of Marowak from the Indigo episode "Bad to the Bone." Attacking, stationary, etc... whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

AKA Pokemon Fan
25th June 2004, 10:47 AM
Could I get a full-body picture of Sabrina? I'm thinking of when she levatates out of her throne with the doll in her hands.
Animelee doesn't have access to the Kanto season, however, if I recall right I did post many Sabrina screenshots early in this thread's history which may still be available. If not, I'll try to get a shot or two up.

I'd like to request as many pictures as possible of Marowak from the Indigo episode "Bad to the Bone." Attacking, stationary, etc... whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated.
Again, Animelee can't do Kanto screenshots. I have lots of great Marowak shots from that episode, but since my computer no longer has Internet, it is harder to post them. I'll see what I can do. ;)

GupLoaf
25th June 2004, 01:41 PM
Thanks so much... anything you could get me would be great... the more the better. I actually have two more requests as well, if it's alright.

1) I was hoping to get as many screen shots as possible from the battle between Heracross & Scizor from the episode "Wired for Battle."

2) Looking for screenshots of Gloom. I know the two best Gloom episodes are from Kanto ("Make Room for Gloom" & "Pokemon Scent-Sation") so maybe Gulzar's Gloom from the Orange Island episode "Pokemon Food Fight" would work or some other appearance I'm unaware of. I'd love to have an animation of a Gloom doing either any powder/ spore attack or Solarbeam.

Thank you again!!

have a stammer
25th June 2004, 10:39 PM
We all know it happened, but it was pretty dramatic! After Heigani/Corphish fainted, Achamo/Torchic screamed out of anger, because he protected her, and she couldn't do anything but stand there. She then evolved into Wakashamo/(IforgottheEnglishname), and had a Dragonball Z-esque fight with the lead Kinogasa/Breloom. If anyone wants an animation of it, just ask in the Screenshot Request Thread.

I will take you up on this, and Im sure every will appreciate it.

I will also make some requests:

(these are from "The Forests Fighting King! Combusken vs. Breloom!")
-the scene where corphish is mocking Ash
-Corphish scuttling and shooting off a bubblebeam at torchic, in the begging.
-Grovyle using leaf blade to break up the fight
- Team rocket as the pose with space and the "R" behind them after they say there motto
-the shot of the 2 breloom as they look on confused when pikachu drops down in front of them
edit:In "Fortree City's Feather Contest" I would appreciate the shot of when all the pokemon are together after all being released at the Carnival, it's after they meet Winona and she takes off on her skarmory.

-also could i get animation of grovyle using leaf blade and a second one of grovyle smashing into golduck in "Papa is Idol? False Gym Leader!"

Pewter City Geodude
27th June 2004, 03:26 AM
BJG (and quite possibly others) will be quite pleased to know that I have discovered a simple way to save Animelee's attached screenshots AS JPG FILES IN IE! Simply right-click on the link and choose Save Target As. Simple and refreshing, isn't it?

Blackjack Gabbiani
28th June 2004, 12:43 AM
Animelee doesn't have access to the Kanto season, however, if I recall right I did post many Sabrina screenshots early in this thread's history which may still be available. If not, I'll try to get a shot or two up.

OK, I'll take a look. Can the shots of the Hikoukyu still be accomplished? (that's the airship from the second movie)

AKA Pokemon Fan
28th June 2004, 11:00 AM
OK, I'll take a look. Can the shots of the Hikoukyu still be accomplished? (that's the airship from the second movie)
I'll try to get to that eventually if Animelee can't. I didn't realize it was still needed, and so didn't get it onto a disk to put on the Net when I got the chance. In the meantime though, I now do have the chance to put up answers to some other requests.

First are two Sabrina pictures for you. Then the first two Gloom pictures for Jumploaf (Erika's Gloom). More to come for Jumploaf. ^_^

AKA Pokemon Fan
28th June 2004, 11:05 AM
Now most of the rest of the Gloom pictures. The first three are from the Erika episode. Then one from "Make Room For Gloom." The rest, including the ones in the next reply, are from the Orange Islands.

AKA Pokemon Fan
28th June 2004, 11:09 AM
Having begun the Solarbeam in picture 7, Gloom now launches it. Also begins the Marowak pictures, all from "Bad to the Bone," one very good episode animation and story-wise. ^_^

AKA Pokemon Fan
28th June 2004, 11:13 AM
There are a good number of Marowak shots, this episode had so many good ones I couldn't narrow them down further. :lol:

AKA Pokemon Fan
28th June 2004, 11:16 AM
And another set of Marowak shots.

AKA Pokemon Fan
28th June 2004, 11:47 AM
And the rest of the Marowak shots. Hope you like them.

Now Animelee, time for my next batch of "Legend of Thunder" requests. ;)

Any Eyecatches I don't mention (don't know where all commerical breaks are so don't know if I miss any).

Kenta and Junichi glaring at each other over the video phone.

Kenta blushing and hanging up on Junichi when he accuses Kenta of being in love with Marina.

Everyone from the back after Kenta hangs up on Junichi.

Misdreavus and Typhlosion eating.

Marina standing up, looking gorgeous.

Then falling over, anime-style.

Marina "cuddling up" next to Kenta with her eyes open.

Marina doing a "so cute" look with her hands on the side of her face and her eyes shut.

Marina sitting closer to Kenta, a tad hunched over with her hands in her lap cutely.

Marina cutely asking Kenta something.

Kenta blushing.

Close up of Typhlosion's face as he gives a Kenta a "knowing" look.

Kenta freaking out with a blush at Typhlosion's accusation.

Marina and Kenta and Typhlosion from the back as they watch Pokemon and their trainers outside.

Marina going girly mad with hearts background as she thinks of Lance.

Lance fantasy. Get two shots so one can show better the cool pose that Dragonite is in.

Marina's Lance scrapbook.

Marina shoving the book in Kenta's face with her eyes shut.

Marina cuddling Lance scrapbook.

Kenta and Marina Eyecatches. Try to time it so the image doesn't have that writing on it.

Marina twirling with her Jigglypuff.

Marina giving that gesture with the little heart flying out.

Beedrill using Pin Missile.

Marina and her Croconaw mimicking each other's movements after it is released (I think that is what they're doing.)

That's all. FOR NOW. ;)

*weeps* I want them to release the Raikou Special on DVD here in the states!!!

GupLoaf
28th June 2004, 12:33 PM
Thank you!! These are amazing! Much appreciated.

Rocketboy
28th June 2004, 04:17 PM
These pictures are awesome. Marowak is SO underused. :(

toto
1st July 2004, 12:39 PM
http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v226/cuteash/Photo7.jpg
Can I get pics from this scene only bigger and also different poses maybe?

Animelee
3rd July 2004, 07:11 PM
Alright, all. I'll get all the pictures done by tomorrow evening. :)

Gravy
4th July 2004, 10:22 AM
Woah, my first post on these forums n months 0_o;
Anyways, would I be able to get some shot's of Haruka's Combusken in its debut episode. Preferably when its just evolved, fighting with Breloom, and sitting with all the others eating, near the end of the episode.
Thanks in advance ^^

toto
4th July 2004, 09:46 PM
Could I get screenshots of Ash throwing a Pokeball each step because I want to make an animation of AG Ash throwing a Pokeball, Thanks ~Toto

Animelee
7th July 2004, 09:47 PM
Sorry for taking so long, it's just that I have high school courses to finish, and then university to start within the coming months. For sure I'll get all the recent requests up by tomorrow, because tomorrow is Thursday -- the day I rest so I can watch a new episode of Pokémon in the evening. :) If I don't get these up by tomorrow, then I'm officially irresponsible.

Blackjack Gabbiani
10th July 2004, 03:57 PM
It's now Saturday, three days later. You're officially irresponsible.

toto
12th July 2004, 03:54 PM
Flannery pics for anyone that wants them =)
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v246/Ashishot/Flannery/

Animelee
12th July 2004, 05:54 PM
I'm very, very, very, very sorry. I had to look for a job on Saturday... I have nothing to do tonight or tomorrow. No homework, nothing. My younger brother'll want the computer for the next few hours, but I promise that within twelve hours, I'll have everything up, and I'll never have a delay like this again. Trust me on this.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
12th July 2004, 08:56 PM
I haven't actually seen the Hoso episodes (I have almost no patience when it comes to downloading things over a 56K modem... -_-; ) but judging from the pictures of Misty! Get The Cascade Badge! it seems there's a clip where the camera pans up Tracey's body. If so, can I get an animation of that? :D

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th July 2004, 04:47 PM
I'm very, very, very, very sorry. I had to look for a job on Saturday... I have nothing to do tonight or tomorrow. No homework, nothing. My younger brother'll want the computer for the next few hours, but I promise that within twelve hours, I'll have everything up, and I'll never have a delay like this again. Trust me on this.
As long as you get to them eventually I don't think anybody will get too upset, or should. It's not like we have important deadlines involving screenshots. :lol:

And thanks for the link Toto! Those shots are great! ^_^

TheAstroCreep
13th July 2004, 05:54 PM
I need some Team Magma member pictures. I'm trying to make an exact Team Magma shirt/sweater for Anime Expo next year.

Animelee
13th July 2004, 06:48 PM
No problem at all.Thanks for this anyway.

As for the meantime,I'd like to request some pics of Winona for when you get the chapter(s) featuring her.Full body and face close-ups are preferred...I know it's not out still,but it'll be sooner than my previous request,thus,I hope you can.Thanks in advance.:)

Sorry for the delay. ^^;

Animelee
13th July 2004, 06:59 PM
I will take you up on this, and Im sure every will appreciate it.

I will also make some requests:

(these are from "The Forests Fighting King! Combusken vs. Breloom!")
-the scene where corphish is mocking Ash
-Corphish scuttling and shooting off a bubblebeam at torchic, in the begging.
-Grovyle using leaf blade to break up the fight
- Team rocket as the pose with space and the "R" behind them after they say there motto
-the shot of the 2 breloom as they look on confused when pikachu drops down in front of them
edit:In "Fortree City's Feather Contest" I would appreciate the shot of when all the pokemon are together after all being released at the Carnival, it's after they meet Winona and she takes off on her skarmory.

-also could i get animation of grovyle using leaf blade and a second one of grovyle smashing into golduck in "Papa is Idol? False Gym Leader!"

How big would you like those animations to be?

Animelee
13th July 2004, 06:59 PM
Part 2 of 2.

have a stammer
13th July 2004, 07:08 PM

Well about as big as that Swellow animation you did, back when it evolved. Or about the size of that Zangoose using cruch claw. That size works fine for me.

Animelee
13th July 2004, 07:09 PM

Any Eyecatches I don't mention (don't know where all commerical breaks are so don't know if I miss any).

Kenta blushing and hanging up on Junichi when he accuses Kenta of being in love with Marina.

Marina doing a "so cute" look with her hands on the side of her face and her eyes shut.

Marina sitting closer to Kenta, a tad hunched over with her hands in her lap cutely.

Kenta blushing.

Marina and Kenta and Typhlosion from the back as they watch Pokemon and their trainers outside.

Lance fantasy. Get two shots so one can show better the cool pose that Dragonite is in.

Kenta and Marina Eyecatches. Try to time it so the image doesn't have that writing on it.

Marina and her Croconaw mimicking each other's movements after it is released (I think that is what they're doing.)

That's all. FOR NOW. ;)

*Will get to these last for tonight*

Animelee
13th July 2004, 07:19 PM
http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v226/cuteash/Photo7.jpg
Can I get pics from this scene only bigger and also different poses maybe?

Here ya go. :)

Animelee
13th July 2004, 07:22 PM
Woah, my first post on these forums n months 0_o;
Anyways, would I be able to get some shot's of Haruka's Combusken in its debut episode. Preferably when its just evolved, fighting with Breloom, and sitting with all the others eating, near the end of the episode.
Thanks in advance ^^

Welcome back. :)

Animelee
13th July 2004, 07:23 PM
Could I get screenshots of Ash throwing a Pokeball each step because I want to make an animation of AG Ash throwing a Pokeball, Thanks ~Toto

How big do you want it?

Animelee
13th July 2004, 07:24 PM
I haven't actually seen the Hoso episodes (I have almost no patience when it comes to downloading things over a 56K modem... -_-; ) but judging from the pictures of Misty! Get The Cascade Badge! it seems there's a clip where the camera pans up Tracey's body. If so, can I get an animation of that? :D

How big do you want it?

Animelee
13th July 2004, 07:28 PM
I need some Team Magma member pictures. I'm trying to make an exact Team Magma shirt/sweater for Anime Expo next year.

Here ya go. Have fun at the con. :)

toto
13th July 2004, 07:33 PM
How big do you want it?
It doesnt matter I can always resize the pics

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
13th July 2004, 07:38 PM
Aw crap. I knew I forgot something. XD I guess just about as big as you did the Zangoose one. ^_^

have a stammer
13th July 2004, 07:45 PM

Well about as big as that Swellow animation you did, back when it evolved. Or about the size of that Zangoose using cruch claw. That size works fine for me.

Animelee
13th July 2004, 09:01 PM

Here (http://www.geocities.com/animelee_pokemon/Other/RocketSkullbash.gif) and here (http://www.geocities.com/animelee_pokemon/Other/LeafBlade.gif). Let me know when you've saved them, so I can remove them from my webspace. ^^

Animelee
13th July 2004, 09:16 PM
It doesnt matter I can always resize the pics

Here (http://www.geocities.com/animelee_pokemon/Other/MonsterBall.gif) -- let me know when you've saved it so I can remove it from my webspace. :)

toto
13th July 2004, 09:21 PM
I saved it but I didnt see a Pokeball but thanks.

Animelee
13th July 2004, 09:40 PM
I saved it but I didnt see a Pokeball but thanks.
I edited it -- try again.

Aw crap. I knew I forgot something. XD I guess just about as big as you did the Zangoose one. ^_^

Here (http://www.geocities.com/animelee_pokemon/Other/Kenji.gif) ya go. :)

toto
13th July 2004, 09:45 PM
I edited it -- try again.
Now I dont see anything. I mean the link isnt working or something

Animelee
13th July 2004, 09:47 PM
Wait, try here (http://animedna.homestead.com/files/MonsterBall.gif). If you want a different scene with Satoshi throwing a Monster Ball, then let me know.

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th July 2004, 09:59 PM
Are the interior shots of the Hikoukyu not possible then? Or what, or...?

have a stammer
13th July 2004, 10:25 PM
Here (http://www.geocities.com/animelee_pokemon/Other/RocketSkullbash.gif) and here (http://www.geocities.com/animelee_pokemon/Other/LeafBlade.gif). Let me know when you've saved them, so I can remove them from my webspace. ^^

the link does not work

Animelee
13th July 2004, 10:30 PM

Kenta blushing.

That's all. FOR NOW. ;)

Part 1 of 5.

Animelee
13th July 2004, 10:32 PM
Post 2 of 5.

Animelee
13th July 2004, 10:33 PM
Part 3 of 5.

Animelee
13th July 2004, 10:35 PM
Part 4 of 5.

Animelee
13th July 2004, 10:36 PM
Part 5 of 5.

toto
13th July 2004, 10:36 PM
Wait, try here (http://animedna.homestead.com/files/MonsterBall.gif). If you want a different scene with Satoshi throwing a Monster Ball, then let me know.
A different scene would be nice too and thanks for editing that one. :)

Animelee
13th July 2004, 10:40 PM
Are the interior shots of the Hikoukyu not possible then? Or what, or...?

Jiralden's machine? Oh, all my movies are corrupt, except the fourth movie. I used ****ty Dollar Store CDs for the other movies, so until I get a new computer next month, movie screenshots will have to wait... ;_;

the link does not work

Wait an hour -- my craptacular GeoCities bandwidth is down for that long.

A different scene would be nice too and thanks for editing that one. :)

Okay, give me a few minutes. :)

To everyone -- I've decided I won't do any more animations until next month, when I get a new computer. This computer is to damn old to even make animations. When I have to do mass frame resizing sessions, it can take up to twenty minutes, while lagging the crap out of my current computer...

Edit: Actually, I'll do it tomorrow, toto. I'm kind of fed up of screenshot-taking for today. :sweat2:

GupLoaf
13th July 2004, 11:19 PM
Loving the screen shots... just wanted to throw back in my request for as many screen shots as possible of the battle between Scizor & Heracross in "Wired For Battle" as I've been jumping up & down in anticipation for them. Thanks! :D

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th July 2004, 11:36 PM
Jiralden's machine? Oh, all my movies are corrupt, except the fourth movie. I used ****ty Dollar Store CDs for the other movies, so until I get a new computer next month, movie screenshots will have to wait... ;_;

Yeah, his airship (when I hear 'machine' in reference to this series, I tend to think 'mech')

In that case, can you get Mewtwo Returns screenshots? I'd like some of when the Boss is giving the orders to Domino at the beginning, and she's half in shadow...also later, her reaction to when he breaks the cell phone.

Pewter City Geodude
14th July 2004, 12:30 AM
Can you make an animated GIF of the series of backflips Treecko did in AG37 to avoid Shiftry's Bullet Seed?

Kojiro
14th July 2004, 07:25 AM
When you could, could I please have a animated Gif of Corphish Mocking Ash in the Combusken Episode. Heh, Corphish looks drunk!

toto
14th July 2004, 10:16 AM
Okay, give me a few minutes. :)

To everyone -- I've decided I won't do any more animations until next month, when I get a new computer. This computer is to damn old to even make animations. When I have to do mass frame resizing sessions, it can take up to twenty minutes, while lagging the crap out of my current computer...

Edit: Actually, I'll do it tomorrow, toto. I'm kind of fed up of screenshot-taking for today. :sweat2:

That's fine take your time ;)

Pewter City Geodude
14th July 2004, 05:32 PM
Oops, didn't notice that post about the animations.

TheAstroCreep
14th July 2004, 10:51 PM
No Team Magma pictures you can put up for me. I want to try and Cosplay or get a group of Cosplayers of them for next year's AX.

Animelee
14th July 2004, 11:41 PM
I did, check back a few pages.

have a stammer
15th July 2004, 01:16 AM
I added more examples of magma uniform. The one Animelee showed was more an excutive uniform which is nice, but I prefer the grunt uniform, which are the ones in the pictures. First one is drawing of two grunts, second is some random person cosplaying as a team magma grunt

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/7852/Magma.gif
http://img3.exs.cx/img3/821/magmacos.gif

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
15th July 2004, 06:49 PM
Craptacular GeoCities indeed. Looks like I'll get mine in an hour. :P Thanks! :)

toto
16th July 2004, 01:23 AM
If you are still going to make me that animation, could it be from AG85 when he throws Grovyle's Pokeball and is gritting his teeth? Like in this pic?

toto
17th July 2004, 03:44 AM
Nevermind I figured out how to do it myself but thanks for the other one :D

http://img11.exs.cx/img11/3519/swellow.gif

HokageRain
18th July 2004, 01:28 PM
Hi, I'm looking for pictures of Misty with her hair down from the episode "Address Unown".

TheAstroCreep
18th July 2004, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the Magma Pics!

Kojiro
19th July 2004, 12:58 PM
Hey, Animelee, do you have a picture of Blazkien roaring up in the air from one of the episodes he's in, I wanna put pom-poms in that picture! *See sig*

toto
19th July 2004, 10:09 PM
Animelee I can make the animations myself but the only episode I have is ag85 to do that with so if you are still going to make me one, take your time for one. I would like it to be where he looks like this pic or I mean be from this scene (http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v237/AshFan1/021.gif) if its not a problem.

This (http://img44.exs.cx/img44/9073/grovyle.gif) is the one I made btw

Animelee
21st July 2004, 03:16 AM
I guess I'll make those animations for you guys after all. But since animations take so long for me to make on this crappy computer, I'll have them up periodically -- all by Sunday evening. And yes, this Sunday evening, not next month's first Sunday evening, like I usually do. :sweat2:

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
25th July 2004, 08:37 AM
Aaaaaalllll righty then! For some reason, I'm craving large shots (the size you usually make the screenshots) of the freak Clefairy from A Movie Rides On Bakuda! :D That thing is rather cute for something "from the 7th layer of hell" as some people say. XD

Pokemon Neo
1st August 2004, 02:46 PM
Hey Animelee,I was wondering if I can get this pic from the Raikou special.Er,only bigger.^^; It's the only pic I have of this scene.

Bashou_Kneel (http://www.imgmag.org/images/linchpin/bashou_kneel.jpg)

I'd really appreciate it. =)

toto
2nd August 2004, 04:37 AM
Could I get some pictures of Steven Stone?

Blackjack Gabbiani
2nd August 2004, 06:54 AM
So is my request for Domino pictures not going to happen then?

Animelee
2nd August 2004, 08:08 PM
Please wait a few days -- for sure before Wednesday evening... I've been doing homework and looking for a job, so I'm a bit busy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that busy, but loading up a CD and then finding the exact scene takes a bit of time, especially on this old/slow computer. So, for sure, before Wednesday, yes.

As for the animations -- I'll make the frames for you guys, and you can turn them into animations. Resizing frames for animations take about twenty minutes on this computer, but making screenshots doesn't take as long.

And yes, you'll get those Domino pictures, don't worry, Blackjack. :)

Blackjack Gabbiani
2nd August 2004, 11:27 PM
Yaaaaay! *hearts* Domino...

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 06:40 PM
Animelee, don't worry about doing some of these. I decided to put forth some effort again and answer some requests, namely those of Guploaf and Blackjack Gabbiani.

For starters, given that it was one of the best battles in the series, I had a hard time narrowing down screenshots of Heracross vs. Scizor from "Wired for Battle," so there are a LOT of pictures. After those I'll post Blackjack's requests.

FYI, the first image is not from the actual battle but is too cool looking not to post. ;)

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 06:51 PM
Here comes more.

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 07:05 PM
And more...

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 07:17 PM
And more... be aware some of the images may be slightly out of order with the course of the battle.

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 07:37 PM
And more...

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 07:47 PM
And more...

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 07:55 PM
And even more.

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 08:04 PM
There is an end to these, I promise. ;)

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 08:19 PM
And still more. Do you get that I love these two pokemon? ;)

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 08:28 PM
Next to last batch from Guploaf's request.

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 08:42 PM
Last batch. The last three are special spliced images from the battle, pieced together from several screenshots I took, thus producing a full image.

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 09:25 PM
And now, finally moving on. Here are Blackjack Gabbiani's requests. One airship image is a kind of diagram in a Japanese book I own, another is a special image sequence I put together, and though I didn't have a screenshot of Domino's reaction to Giovanni's phone being crushed, hopefully the others will be enough. I do have the half-in-shadows Domino. I'll have to do more extensive screenshots of "Mewtwo Returns" sometime. This will be no more than two posts, I promise. ;)

Oh, the airship images are too large, so they'll be at the bottom of the page on the following link. Right here. (http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/ashmidt@flash.net/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos&.src=bc&.begin=9999&.view=l&.order=&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/ashmidt@flash.net/lst%3f%26.dir=/My%2bPhotos%26.src=bc%26.view=l)

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th August 2004, 09:31 PM
And the rest of the youngest deadly villain in Pokemon.

Time to recuperate, I'll ask for more "Legend of Thunder" images later. ;)

Blackjack Gabbiani
5th August 2004, 11:49 PM
...I love you.

Do you want anything in return? I can pay you in cards or with a fic...

poisonivy1313
6th August 2004, 02:22 AM
does anyone have any clear shots with jynx in them, possibly from the episodes:holiday hi-jynx,stage fight,the mandarin island miss-match,the ice cave!,beauty and the breeder,or all things bright and beautifly... all of which have jynx cameos in them. this would be greatly appreciated, im trying to make a jynx fansite and this would just make my millenium, id like all the shots i can get...
thanx in advance to anyone who can help me :)

GupLoaf
6th August 2004, 02:44 PM
Thank you soooooo much!! These are awesome & there's so many! You've made this Loaf's day.

Animelee
7th August 2004, 12:03 AM
Aaaaaalllll righty then! For some reason, I'm craving large shots (the size you usually make the screenshots) of the freak Clefairy from A Movie Rides On Bakuda! :D That thing is rather cute for something "from the 7th layer of hell" as some people say. XD

Sorry for the delay. :sweat2: The reason why the colour in these screenshots is so dull is because in the episode, they're depicted that way, to represent an old movie screen's dull colours.

Note: I'm now using a new video player that gives me the true colours of the episodes, so please let me know if the characters look exactly like how they look on TV.

Animelee
7th August 2004, 12:04 AM
Hey Animelee,I was wondering if I can get this pic from the Raikou special.Er,only bigger.^^; It's the only pic I have of this scene.

Bashou_Kneel (http://www.imgmag.org/images/linchpin/bashou_kneel.jpg)

I'd really appreciate it. =)

Sorry for the delay. :sweat2:

Animelee
7th August 2004, 12:10 AM
Animelee I can make the animations myself but the only episode I have is ag85 to do that with so if you are still going to make me one, take your time for one. I would like it to be where he looks like this pic or I mean be from this scene if its not a problem.

This is the one I made btw

I know I said I'd make the animations, but my computer is incredibly slow... It usually takes about thirty minutes for the program to resize all the pictures, and sometimes when I return thirty minutes later, the computer is frozen, and I have to try again -- but yet again, it freezes. I have a very old computer, and I promise that once I get a new one, I'll also do animations. I'm very sorry to everyone for the inconvenience.

One thing I can do is provide the frames for you guys, and you could make them into animations yourselves. Frames are easy to extract, and only take a mere few seconds. :) So, toto, do you want the frames from that Monster Ball sequence?

Could I get some pictures of Steven Stone?

I can provide these for now, as compensation. :sweat2:

Animelee
7th August 2004, 12:11 AM
Hey, Animelee, do you have a picture of Blazkien roaring up in the air from one of the episodes he's in, I wanna put pom-poms in that picture! *See sig*

My pre-Hoenn episodes are of low quality, and a smaller resolution, so I can't, sorry. :( I know there's a flashback of the Basharmo/Blaziken VS Lizardon/Charizard battle in episode 279 (AG 003), but it doesn't show the pose you want, sorry. :(

Animelee, don't worry about doing some of these. I decided to put forth some effort again and answer some requests, namely those of Guploaf and Blackjack Gabbiani.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, man! You saved me a lot of time! Blackjack, I'm sorry if I may have been annoying by constantly delaying things, but I wouldn't of provided the vast amount of excellent screenshots AKA did -- AND he got Jiralden's airship, too! *Saves book scans* Thank you, AKA!

toto
7th August 2004, 12:12 AM
So, toto, do you want the frames from that Monster Ball sequence?
Yes that would be fine, thanks.

Animelee
7th August 2004, 12:14 AM
Yes that would be fine, thanks.

Alright, give me a few minutes -- you're fast!

Edit: Would you be able to tell me in which episode he throws a Monster Ball like that? :sweat2: I just spent fifteen minutes scanning random episodes, and I couldn't find any scenes like that. :S

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
7th August 2004, 12:47 AM
YAHOO! *breaks into a fit of laughter* Thanks! I love that scared expression! XD

Animelee
7th August 2004, 12:48 AM
does anyone have any clear shots with jynx in them, possibly from the episodes:holiday hi-jynx,stage fight,the mandarin island miss-match,the ice cave!,beauty and the breeder,or all things bright and beautifly... all of which have jynx cameos in them. this would be greatly appreciated, im trying to make a jynx fansite and this would just make my millenium, id like all the shots i can get...
thanx in advance to anyone who can help me :)

Sorry for the delay. ^^;

Pokemon Neo
7th August 2004, 12:57 PM
Thanks a whole bunch Animelee! :D Those are some great shots and thanks some more for that extra pic you included. :)

Looking at your current AV:Wow,please tell me those are TR's new uniforms.If not,in what episode do they wear them?

toto
7th August 2004, 03:08 PM
Alright, give me a few minutes -- you're fast!

Edit: Would you be able to tell me in which episode he throws a Monster Ball like that? :sweat2: I just spent fifteen minutes scanning random episodes, and I couldn't find any scenes like that. :S
Nevermind then, I tried to figure out where it was from but I just cant seem to find it.

poisonivy1313
7th August 2004, 04:26 PM
thanx animelee, i love those pics... youve made this jynx fan very happy!!!!!

Animelee
7th August 2004, 04:44 PM
Looking at your current AV:Wow,please tell me those are TR's new uniforms.If not,in what episode do they wear them?

At the end of the episode, they were reciting their motto, and they showed us these new clothes. I started screaming for joy, and then the screen started to blur, and it showed the regular Team Rocket dreaming... I was very disappointed, but then I started to laugh, 'cause they were sleeping there for about twelve hours, since Kabigon/Snorlax used Yawn on them, hehe.

Animelee
7th August 2004, 04:45 PM
Nevermind then, I tried to figure out where it was from but I just cant seem to find it.

Don't worry, I found the episode. :) It's AG 079 or AG 080, I forgot which one. :) I'll make it later, I'm playing a game right now. ^^

*Will edit later*

Phantom_Bugsy
7th August 2004, 05:38 PM
I have a request! *was directed here, so she registered*

Um....I'm a major fan of minor characters....and....I was wondering if someone could help me out....^^;

See, I just cleaned up my room and now I have a HUGE bulletin board. Only...it's bare. And I want LOTS AND LOTS of pictures of Minor characters to cover it and my wall. :3 So. If I could get some pics of the following, that'd be great. (I'm picky, I'm sorry! >3)
I prefer face shots....I make collages and tack 'em up. o_o
Benji (MUST HAVE! MUST HAVE. o_o Mountain Boy with the Ledian....face shot preferred, I love his eyes. :3)
Shiro (The guy...with the Hitmonlee and the blue-green hair. In Two Hits and a Miss.)
Zachary (MUST. Have. He's the kid with the Yanma in Wings n' Things.)
Bucky (Once again, must have. XD The Dunsparce kid. o_o)
Ephram (...spelling? Anyway, he's the boy with the Skiploom in The Grass Route.)
Bugsy (Holy crap I am in DIRE need of Tsukushi-sama piccus. o_o)
Nikolai (Without the costumes o_o *insane*)

And any other minor characters who are little boys. XD I prefer faceshots for all of them...but if you have a good full-body pic, that's good too.

Sorry if I asked too much, especially for a newb, but....I'm a desperate fangirl. >3

Animelee
7th August 2004, 05:44 PM
I can do Kiyo/Nicolai for you later. :) I'm sure AKA Pokémon Fan can do the rest. :)

How were you directed here, may I ask?

Phantom_Bugsy
7th August 2004, 06:03 PM
I can do Kiyo/Nicolai for you later. :) I'm sure AKA Pokémon Fan can do the rest. :)

How were you directed here, may I ask?

Ooh, thank you! :3

And...Toto recommended I come here. :3 Especially to the request thread (because I bugged WAY too many people about my requests for pics, no doubt. :3)

AKA Pokemon Fan
7th August 2004, 06:31 PM
...I love you.

Do you want anything in return? I can pay you in cards or with a fic...
Thanks for the thought, but no need. :lol: For years I experienced the horror of not being able to find good Pokemon screenshots, so now that I have a computer that enables me to make my own it is a joy to provide them to others less fortunate.

I do have soem good Bugsy shots (I'll try to get them up within a few days), but not much else, I'm still mostly early Johto when it comes to taking screenshots of episodes. I'll try to devote more time to the DVDs to catch up a bit but no promises as to when exactly. ;)

Blackjack Gabbiani
7th August 2004, 11:48 PM
In that case...and since you seem to have the movie 2 This Is Animation book...could you also scan the page about Jirarudan? I heard before that he's only 21 and want to see if that's canon or not (I'm thinking closer to 24/25, myself)

toto
8th August 2004, 08:16 PM
Don't worry, I found the episode. :) It's AG 079 or AG 080, I forgot which one. :) I'll make it later, I'm playing a game right now. ^^

*Will edit later*

Nevermind I have AG80 now.

HokageRain
11th August 2004, 01:23 PM
Sorry if you guys didn't notice, but my request was:

Misty with her hair down in the episode "Adress Unown", I beleive it is a Johto Adventures episode. Sorry for being bothersome.

0ddJ0b
13th August 2004, 08:42 PM
anybody have any pictures from the Emerald version?

phaedrus
13th August 2004, 09:14 PM
anybody have any pictures from the Emerald version?

Wrong area. This is for the Pokemon ANIME, not the game. :wave:

Charles Legend
21st August 2004, 06:30 PM
Say animelee or Aka could I get a pic ash from Episode 26 Pokémon sent solon where err ash is in a err dress? ;o

I know it sounds weird but you see when I clicked on the link episode pictures at Serebii. net well the link is broken I think..... =/

~Ryu ;o

Clockenstein
22nd August 2004, 10:18 AM
After few months of waiting, I still haven't got the screenshot of Ash drinking the potion which later turns him into a pikachu. Does anyone have that pics? I'm sorry that I'm being impatient. Thanks again.

Phantom_Bugsy
23rd August 2004, 10:30 AM
Me neither, but nobody's put any screenshots up here in like forever. O_o; *le sigh*

Don't die, thread! *does CPR on the thread* We loveded yoo!

Animelee
23rd August 2004, 11:02 AM
After few months of waiting, I still haven't got the screenshot of Ash drinking the potion which later turns him into a pikachu. Does anyone have that pics? I'm sorry that I'm being impatient. Thanks again.

Remember I told you, like, two times, that I don't have the episode in Japanese yet? I told you that when I get a new computer, I'll get all the episodes, and then announce it in the thread. :)

Animelee
23rd August 2004, 11:10 AM
Oh, totally sorry, Phantom_Bugsy -- I completely forgot about your Kiyo requests. :sweat2: Here ya go. :)

Phantom_Bugsy
23rd August 2004, 12:26 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEDjsektghsrjghewjgjgwhwgjkwjhg wekjwehnjdcjnskmdgj *dies* :D :D :D :D

I LOVE YOU FOREVER. *especially likes that last one.* >3 Mweehee.

*now awaits her Johto requests while drooling all over Kiyo* :0~

AKA Pokemon Fan
25th August 2004, 11:47 AM
In that case...and since you seem to have the movie 2 This Is Animation book...could you also scan the page about Jirarudan? I heard before that he's only 21 and want to see if that's canon or not (I'm thinking closer to 24/25, myself)
I wouldn't know where to scan as I can't read Japanese. :(

Phantom Bugsy, Ryu Slayer X 2.0, I'll try to get some of your stuff up soon. I accidentally forgot until now. :nut:

Blackjack Gabbiani
25th August 2004, 04:24 PM
Well, I know there's a page with character sketches of him, and I have that, but....is there anything like a bio page for the cast?

Light_Togetic
26th August 2004, 03:05 PM
Have you guys posted any pictures of Chimecho on here yet? If so, then I'll just search through the tons of pages until I find them, but if you haven't, then can I have some pictures of James' Chimecho from the episode it first appeared in? Just like three or so would be great; and I don't care what scenes they are.

Thanks in advance!

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th August 2004, 08:06 PM
Well, I know there's a page with character sketches of him, and I have that, but....is there anything like a bio page for the cast?
Afraid not as far as I can tell. Trouble is, it isn't actually from the "This is animation" series, or at least it doesn't say so in english the way the other books do, and the ISBN number is also different.

Have you guys posted any pictures of Chimecho on here yet? If so, then I'll just search through the tons of pages until I find them, but if you haven't, then can I have some pictures of James' Chimecho from the episode it first appeared in? Just like three or so would be great; and I don't care what scenes they are.
I beleive there are some, though you'd only have to look through a few recent pages for them as James hasn't had Chimecho that long. Otherwise the pictures may have been posted by Animelee on topics concerning the first episode, and so on, that Chimecho was in. Hope that helps.

Now onto requests, first a series of "Ashley" pics for Ryu Slayer:

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th August 2004, 09:12 PM
And now the rest of the "Ashley" pics and the best Bugsy pictures I've got for Phantom Bugsy. ^_^

Now Animelee, if you don't mind I'd like to backtrack a bit on my "Raikou Legend of Thunder" requests:

1. A shot near the beginning of the episode of Typhlosion facing off against Hitmonlee. It shows Typhlosion from the front, its arms raised a bit, with Kenta behind it.
2. A shot of Typhlosion catching Hitmonlee's kick with one hand (before the Hitmonlee's trainer appears in a head split-screen).
3. Typhlosion getting kicked in the face.
4. Typhlosion not being affected much by the kick.

And now, back from where I left off (Marina's battle with Kenta)

5. Typhlosion breaking through Croconaw's Water Gun, then running to pounce on it.
6. The two TR members making preperations, the semi-famous "kneeling next to the mecha on a ridge" scene.
7. Several shots panning up on Basho (or whatever the name is...) as he observes things from his laptop computer.
8. One of the TR members standing next to the mecha after the mecha grabs some Electric Pokemon and stands tall.
9. The mountain vortex.
10. Raikou's eye.
11. Raikou ripping through the mecha's arms.
12. Raikou, standing in front of the mecha as the Crystal System activates.

That's all for now. ;)

Phantom_Bugsy
26th August 2004, 10:42 PM
AIII! :D :D :D I've got the second pic....

But that first pic....OMG. It gave me chills. :o *drools all over the place!*

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Blackjack Gabbiani
27th August 2004, 03:21 AM
Afraid not as far as I can tell. Trouble is, it isn't actually from the "This is animation" series, or at least it doesn't say so in english the way the other books do, and the ISBN number is also different.

Aww MAN! So what book is it? And is there anything else of him in it that wasn't in the movie?

For that matter, I know some of the older 'film comics' for the episodes had character bios in them...does the one for Battle for the Badge have any special info on Giovanni?

And I've heard there's two pictures of Madame Boss, but I've only seen the one where she's sitting in the chair, the tape recorder at her feet, and pointing to the red R on the wall. So does anyone have the other picture?

EDIT--now I have a 4th movie request. Near the end, when Bishasu grabs Celebi (after he burst out of the water, before he takes off with the jet pack)...shots from that scene, especially the part where it looks like he's about to strangle it.

AKA Pokemon Fan
28th August 2004, 10:31 PM
Aww MAN! So what book is it? And is there anything else of him in it that wasn't in the movie?
Afraid not, nothing except the character sketches you already mentioned you have. As for what the book is, I honestly don't know. It doesn't have any English title clues and I haven't been able to find any online Japanese bookstores that can match its ISBN number (probably because it is out of print by now). It's just a book I was fortunate enough to come across sitting alone on a clearence shelf in an anime store that has since closed down. :(

For that matter, I know some of the older 'film comics' for the episodes had character bios in them...does the one for Battle for the Badge have any special info on Giovanni?
Don't have any of those film comics I'm afraid.

EDIT--now I have a 4th movie request. Near the end, when Bishasu grabs Celebi (after he burst out of the water, before he takes off with the jet pack)...shots from that scene, especially the part where it looks like he's about to strangle it.
I'll see what I have, no promises when but I'll try to get to it as soon as I can. ;)

That Scary Clefairy
3rd September 2004, 06:27 PM
Hi i'm new here and i was wondering if you can to a request for me? I'm looking for a picture of Chopper and Tara(the biker girl) from the bridge bike gang episode. If you can, get a full or half way image of them. i need them to draw from. :D

Yoh Asakura
4th September 2004, 02:34 PM
Do you have a good pic of Spoink tha' I could make into a 96x96 avatar? If you do then tanku =)

Animelee
4th September 2004, 06:22 PM

Thanks in advance!

Holy crap, sorry for the delay! I forgot about your request. :sweat2:

Animelee
4th September 2004, 06:49 PM
Do you have a good pic of Spoink tha' I could make into a 96x96 avatar? If you do then tanku =)

Hope these are good enough. ^^

Yoh Asakura
5th September 2004, 02:44 AM
Lol they're cool, tanku ^.^v

That Scary Clefairy
5th September 2004, 09:20 AM
Animelee, i if you could can i have a picture of Chopper and Tara from the Bridge bike gang? i need them for drawing. about a full or half full pic of them.

Animelee
5th September 2004, 12:45 PM
Oh, AKA Pokémon Fan usually handles all the pre-Hoenn requests, because my episodes before Hoenn aren't that great in quality.

That Scary Clefairy
5th September 2004, 06:38 PM
Oh, AKA Pokémon Fan usually handles all the pre-Hoenn requests, because my episodes before Hoenn aren't that great in quality.

oh ok thanks, if that the than i hope AKA pokemon Fan would help me then. I'm so desprite for those pictures.

Housyasei-san
5th September 2004, 09:38 PM
Hey Animelee, can I have some decent pictures of Marshtomp?

Abondoned Ship!
1. after Mudkip evolved
2. learning iron tail
3. Hug!
The Grovyle/watmel epi
1. The pre-battle against Treeko
2. getting it butt kicked
The Delcatty/Aromatherapy epi
1. smiling at the girl in the flashback

There was another Marshtomp request on here but that was from a loong time ago, and I'm too lazy to look through nearly 100 pages for it(and the search button doesn't help either...)

Paladin Cecil
10th September 2004, 01:35 AM
Is there anyone who'd be able to make screenshot requests from any of these episodes?

Tentacool and Tentacruel
Shadow of a Drought
A Hot Water Battle
Any Orange League episode

Animelee
10th September 2004, 11:51 PM

Abondoned Ship!
1. after Mudkip evolved
2. learning iron tail
3. Hug!
The Grovyle/watmel epi

There was another Marshtomp request on here but that was from a loong time ago, and I'm too lazy to look through nearly 100 pages for it(and the search button doesn't help either...)

Oh, hey, sorry for the delay. I'll get your requests done in the morning. ^^

*Will edit in eighteen hours*

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th September 2004, 11:00 AM
Blackjack and That Scary Clefairy's requests in one post!

Is there anyone who'd be able to make screenshot requests from any of these episodes?

Tentacool and Tentacruel
Shadow of a Drought
A Hot Water Battle
Any Orange League episode
I have done screenshots for most of those episode (not sure about Hot Water Battle), and have done the whole Orange Islands, so I can probably help. Need details of course, unless you want me posting only my faves. ;)

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th September 2004, 05:01 PM
That's great! But...I was looking for the more full-body shots than just the shot of Celebi itself. You know, when Bishasu is holding it in one fist?

That Scary Clefairy
13th September 2004, 09:11 PM
Blackjack and That Scary Clefairy's requests in one post!

I have done screenshots for most of those episode (not sure about Hot Water Battle), and have done the whole Orange Islands, so I can probably help. Need details of course, unless you want me posting only my faves. ;)

Thanks so much! i so happy to have them! Now i can do my drawings! :jump: :love:

Linc
18th September 2004, 04:10 PM
Um, can I have some screenshots? I want one of Ash's Noctowl (from Johto of course) flying and using some kind of attack, I don't care which. The next one, I just want a pic of Gary's Umbreon, I don't care how it is, I just want one. The next oen, I just want a screenshot of Ash with Charizard somewhere nearby.

Animelee
18th September 2004, 05:26 PM

Abondoned Ship!
1. after Mudkip evolved
2. learning iron tail
3. Hug!
The Grovyle/watmel epi

I am SO sorry for the delay. Trading all my Pokémon from Ruby to LeafGreen, homework, bad memory, and laziness all have a part in the two-week delay in your request. :sweat2:

You're right about the search comment -- I don't mind re-doing requests though, because I can understand how it gets frustrating looking for a certain picture after ten pages, or so. :)

I don't understand your second request, though. Who's butt getting kicked, Kimori/Treecko, or Juptor/Grovyle? And which pre-battle? :sweat2: Please elaborate, and I'll do 'em for you. :) I did two, but I'm not sure if these're the ones you want. ^^

Animelee
18th September 2004, 05:43 PM
Oh yeah, and this one. :)