PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot Request Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Housyasei-san
18th September 2004, 08:44 PM
Thank you Animelee, I love you forever.

It wasn't until a few minutes ago, that I got the episode for the 2nd list wrong. When I typed the Grovyle/watmel episode, I meant the Zangoose/Seviper episode. I got those two mixed up because they had Treeko kicking butt in both...(and I don't know why I typed 'pre-battle' in there, I bet I was spacing out ^^;). And I wasn't being that specific for the last two lists...(I meant for them to all Marsh from the representative eps, but the Grovyle and Delcatty ones are nice...).

So what I meant was:

The Zangoose/Seviper epi
1. Marshtomp's Mudshot(?) attack
2. Marshtomp getting it butt kicked (by Treecko)

The Delcatty/Aromatherapy epi
1. Marshtomp smiling at the girl in her flashback

I'm sorry for any trouble and I would try to keep my head together next time ^^;

Rocketboy
19th September 2004, 08:12 AM
Do you think you can get me a pic of Treecko pelleting Ash and Pikachu with Bullet Seed.

........In avatar size. :D

Paladin Cecil
19th September 2004, 10:40 PM
AKA Pokemon Fan: Here are a few of my pic requests:

Tenatacool and Tentacruel: A shot of Misty climbing up a ladder to the top of a building.

Shadow of a Drought: Pic of Misty, Squirtle and Brock at the beginning of the episode after Ash crashes into a rock. The pic is of the first frame, which shows Squirtle before he moves the right part of his body in front of Brock's leg.

Shell Shock: Pic of Tracey where a bomb is about to land in his hands.

Charizard Chills: Pic of Ash wiping his forehead with his right hand (it's later in the episode after the flashback scene).
Pic of Ash and Misty after TR head underground in their drill machine.

GupLoaf
20th September 2004, 10:17 AM
I have 2 requests...

1) Some pics of Gary's Umbreon from the episode "Power Play."

2) Some pics of Jackson's Meganium from the episode "Tie One On" & the Raikou special.

Thanks so much!!

EDIT: If the Silver Conference pics are still not at your disposal please disregard the "Tie One On" request, but I'd still love any pics of Jackson's Meganium from the Raikou special. Thanks again!

Silent Dragonfly
2nd October 2004, 04:48 PM
I haven't been watching the anime for some time now, so I'm not sure what episodes these Pokémon appear in but I'd appriciate it if you could do these requests for me. I'd like a some shots of some Pokémon, preferably on their own.

1. Espeon
2. Forretress
3. Venusaur
4. Dragonite
5. Steelix
6. Gengar

Potato Dude
2nd October 2004, 08:54 PM
Hey, can I request a rather obscure pic from a Kanto episode?

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/indigo/043/I21.jpg
That nameless minor character, from "March of the Exeggutor Squad."

Animelee
7th October 2004, 02:01 PM
Long story short, my connection was disconnected, and I just got a new DSL connection today, so I will get right to work tonight on all the requests I'm able to do!

Sorry for the long, long delay! Now that I've organized my CDs, and actually have labeled them, I will fulfill the requests I am able to do within a few days, or even hours, they're posted!

Once again -- tonight, October 8. :)

Edit: Typo.

ryandude713
7th October 2004, 02:19 PM
can i get a pic of the super muscular torchic from the episode where they meet the combusken at the pokemon center

Shuppet Master
8th October 2004, 03:11 PM
Actually,that was from "A Bite to Remember",when they talked about evolution with the Mightyena trainer and Max wanted Poochyena to evolve,not from the episode where the Joy's Torchic evolved. Of course,May saw the Combusken in the Pokedex.

EDIT: To whoever is supplying screenshots,I'd like to request another screenie of Max. This one will go in my sig;it's the one where he's crying his eyes out in the recent episode "Candid Camerupt",and Corphish pats his shoulder. :D

toto
11th October 2004, 05:18 PM
Can I get some pics of Togetic and Togepi?

Zak
13th October 2004, 04:05 PM
Hmm... I think this thread has gotten waaaaaaay too big. Don't worry, it's going to the archive. Feel free to post a new version... heh, might as well do so myself. Animelee, AKA, etc. will see your recent requests in the archive, but feel free to post them in the new thread.

~Zak