PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot Request Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Animelee
30th May 2003, 09:43 PM
So, since the last thread wasn't even about screenshots, and since a lot of screenshots will be made in the future, I made this screenshot request thread. Just make a SPECIFIC request, and I'll make you a picture. :)

Right now, I have access to all the English Pokemon episodes, up to "You're a Star, Larvitar", the first five moves (DVD rips), the first two Winter Vacation OVA's, the first five Pikachu OVA's (DVD rips), and the first 26 episodes of Advanced Generation (DVD-like quality).

So, please, don't just ask for "some pictures from this episode". Please be specific in what you want to see. Thank you! :)

I'll try and reply every few hours. If not, I'll do a big update everyday.

So, uh, request away! :D

Edit: I'll try and make it once a week now, because of homework and forgetfulness. If I don't forget, I can do them every day, even, but I'll try and remember.

Anyways, now I'll only do Hoenn and Shuukan Pokémon Housou specials, because the quality is much higher. Oh, and I'll do movies, too, depending on what the request is. :)

Zak
30th May 2003, 09:56 PM
Heh, I was kinda thinking you should do this ^_^

*sticks*

~Zak

Bacl
30th May 2003, 10:10 PM
Well it goes without saying that I'd LOVE to see some shots of the upcomming battle where Ash battles with Muk again. It's in that 6vs.6 against Gary if I'm not mistaken.

The rate KidsWB is airing these new episodes, Pokemon Emerald will have been out for three years before we see one episode of AG. :rolleyes:

Tis good work you do Otaku, tis very good indeed. :yes:

Everoy
30th May 2003, 10:30 PM
I'd like a picture of Misty's Politoed, preferably hiding in the episode "I Politoed Ya So!"

Zak
30th May 2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed
I'd like a picture of Misty's Politoed, preferably hiding in the episode "I Politoed Ya So!"

I believe this thread is for AG episode requests... is it, Animelee? ^^;

~Zak

Animelee
30th May 2003, 10:56 PM
Hehe. Any episodes up to "You're a Star, Larvitar", any of the movies, Pikachu OVA's, the first two Winter Vacation OVA's, the specials, and AG episodes 1 - 26. :)

Pewter City Geodude
30th May 2003, 11:24 PM
Did you get the PM of my two requests? :)

Animelee
31st May 2003, 12:15 AM
Yes, but I'll do all the requests tomorrow. Right now I'm doing homework/hatching Pokemon eggs in Ruby, so I'm not capable of making screenshots at the moment. :)

Pewter City Geodude
31st May 2003, 12:16 AM
No problem, whenever you're ready.

Hanada Tattsu
31st May 2003, 06:37 PM
I'm glad ya did this, it'll become a long and prosperous topic, lol.

Oh yeah, I forgot, can you do some from the episode Beauty and the Beach? I want the scenes of where Misty hits Ash with the beachball, lol, and also when they almost crash in the boat.

Thanks, and take your time!

2ra
31st May 2003, 09:52 PM
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to see Politoed when its againt Gyarados in the Hoso Episode. Also if you can, I've always wondered what Pelipper looked like in the show so if you can I'd like to see Pelipper from the fake hym episode in AG, thanks for your time ^^

Animelee
31st May 2003, 10:14 PM
By Monday afternoon, I'll have all these up. Today I was doing a bit of homework, and tomorrow I have to mail in the last chapter of my math course, and then study for the exam. I also have to go to the mall and pick up a few things, and work in time for Ruby. ^^;; It's not a lot, but those screenshots take a while, since I have to pop in the CD/tape and find the exact spot of the scene, and time it just right, then save it as a .jpg, and then post it, and wait a minute between postings. It's kinda a bit too much for tomorrow, but I promise by Monday afternoon, I'll have 'em all up. :)

Chris 2.1
1st June 2003, 04:41 AM
If i were a MATURE 14-year old, i'd say this:
" I don't want to overload poor Animelee with requests! I should bide my time until he has finished requests before asking for one or two for myself"

Unfortunately, i'm not mature :--/

So, can i have a piccie of Corphish? and one of Vigroth if you don't mind ^__^;; Yayness. I'd also really like a picture of Kecleon from Hazuki's battle.....THAT GUY ROCKS! *sniff*

Team Rocket's Lugia
1st June 2003, 07:01 AM
Do you do silver convention? If so, could you get one with Blaziken using Blaze Kick?

Also, could I get a shot of Sharpedo attacking Mr.Briney's boat?

Thanks

Hanada Tattsu
1st June 2003, 10:20 AM
Okay, Animelee, take your time. Don't rush cause of us, good luck for your tests and stuff.

Pokemon Neo
3rd June 2003, 03:58 AM
Roxanne!Roxanne!Roxanne!

*starts singing "Roxanne" by The Police"

Gravy
3rd June 2003, 01:36 PM
Any confrontation between any of the pokemon in 'Attack of the Nuzleaf Family' would be appreciated.
Oh, and some shots of Haruka-chan and Masato learning stuffs and battling in the episode 'Pokemon Trainers School! Try to learn' Please. ^_^
lol, you could make a living out of this:rolleyes:

Animelee
3rd June 2003, 04:35 PM
I'll have everthing up by 12 AM Eastern time. :)

AKA Pokemon Fan
3rd June 2003, 06:49 PM
Here are some requests of mine. Take your time though and do past requests first, I'll be patient.

1. A good shot of Pikachu using Iron Tail, like on Yanma or Nosepass

2. A shot or two displaying Pikachu's extreme power in the Rustboro gym episode. Like when it blasts its way out of the Rock Tomb, and blows Nosepass's Zap Cannon up in its face.

3. If you have shots from the specials then how about some of Typhlosion, Steelix or Meganium in the Raikou Special? I'd especially like to see what Flame Wheel looks like.

4. And finally, how about some battle shots from the Hoso special when Butch and Cassidy attack Professor Oak's lab? I'd like to be more specific but I don't really know what happens in it. If Kingler or Heracross do any cool moves though you could choose them. Seeing Cassidy's Sableye in action would be cool too.

Hanada Tattsu
3rd June 2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Otaku Shigeru
I'll have everthing up by 12 AM Eastern time. :)

Sounds good! By the way, just to clear that up, is that 9 PM Pacific time? Thanks to anyone that answers.

BTW, could you also make some screens of Aron from the Steven episode, thanks!

Rei_Zero
3rd June 2003, 07:05 PM
Its 9 AM, Hanada. So don't expect anything till you go home from school (do you go to school?).

Pokemon Neo
4th June 2003, 02:47 AM
*hates getting greedy*

I was wondering if you can make some cool screenshots of Bashou.I do have some other Bashou pics but they're all pretty crappy looking.I don't know,I just think Bashou is the coolest mofo in the Pokemon universe right now.2nd to Mewtwo of course.:D

Also,I've only seen around half of the Raikou special and I remember this scene where Raikou was in a glass cage in the Pokemon Center with Nurse Joy standing right next to it.All I thought at this point was,"Wow!Raikou is freaking huge!:o".So if you have some spare time,I was hoping you can make a screenshot of this scene.^^

As always,please take your time and thanks in advance for considering my requests.

AKA Pokemon Fan
4th June 2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Pokemon Neo
*hates getting greedy*

I was wondering if you can make some cool screenshots of Bashou.I do have some other Bashou pics but they're all pretty crappy looking.I don't know,I just think Bashou is the coolest mofo in the Pokemon universe right now.2nd to Mewtwo of course.:D

Also,I've only seen around half of the Raikou special and I remember this scene where Raikou was in a glass cage in the Pokemon Center with Nurse Joy standing right next to it.All I thought at this point was,"Wow!Raikou is freaking huge!:o".So if you have some spare time,I was hoping you can make a screenshot of this scene.^^

At this (http://mypika.dax.ru/galery/raikou.phtml) link you'll find some great pictures from the Raikou Special, including the two new Rockets and Joy and Raikou in the Pokemon Center. And its a direct link to the gallery so its not advertising.

Hanada Tattsu
4th June 2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Rei_Zero
Its 9 AM, Hanada. So don't expect anything till you go home from school (do you go to school?).

Yeah, I go to school. This may seem embaressing but I'm only in the seventh grade. Don't worry guys, I'm like the maturest (is that even a word) person in the seventh grade, lol.

Everoy
4th June 2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Yeah, I go to school. This may seem embaressing but I'm only in the seventh grade. Don't worry guys, I'm like the maturest (is that even a word) person in the seventh grade, lol.

I'm in 6th grade and I'm the least mature person in my class :P

Hanada Tattsu
4th June 2003, 06:53 PM
I'm in 6th grade and I'm the least mature person in my class :P

LOL, I thought you were in high school or something. :p

Pewter City Geodude
4th June 2003, 07:19 PM
I've got you all beat, I'm 22, graduated high school in June 99. :P

Everoy
4th June 2003, 07:21 PM
LOL, I thought you were in high school or something. :p

Do I act that mature? *puts a cup of soy milk on his head, dances the charleston, and sings a horrible rendition of Black Velvet*

Animelee
4th June 2003, 07:34 PM
Wow, when I was in grade seven, when someone said the word "fart", I would laugh it up like crazy. O_O I guess around the time when Pokemon came out here (in late grade seven), I started to stop laughing at things like that...as often.

Anyways, I meant to say tonight at 12. @_@

So, I'm gettin' started on them right now, but I'll post 'em when I'm done. Later.

Rei_Zero
4th June 2003, 07:40 PM
Awesome. Da 8th grade peepz!!
LOL
Kzz. Done playing. Anywayz, I have my moments of maturity
*MIND*ya right, who you playing at?*MIND*

Bacl
4th June 2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Pewter City Geodude
I've got you all beat, I'm 22, graduated high school in June 99. :P

24 years old, currently an MFA student at the University of Arizona, and teaching freshman English.

Venasaur89
4th June 2003, 08:02 PM
I didn't expect Hanada Tattsu to be in 7th grade, he look like he is in high school.

Well, I am in 8th grade, and hopefully in 9th in august....

P.S> Isn't this thread getting off the topic?
It is about the pics.

Rei_Zero
4th June 2003, 08:07 PM
What can you do? Where just waiting. And patiently, I hope.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Bacl
Well it goes without saying that I'd LOVE to see some shots of the upcomming battle where Ash battles with Muk again. It's in that 6vs.6 against Gary if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry. I only have Japanese AG episodes, but none of the Silver Convention ones... ^^;

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:06 AM

I couldn't find the part where it was hiding, so I hope this is good enough.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:14 AM
I'm glad ya did this, it'll become a long and prosperous topic, lol.

Oh yeah, I forgot, can you do some from the episode Beauty and the Beach? I want the scenes of where Misty hits Ash with the beachball, lol, and also when they almost crash in the boat.

Thanks, and take your time!

Sorry for the quality. Only my specials, movies, and AG episodes are high quality.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:15 AM
Crappy quality, once again.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:16 AM
And again...

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:18 AM
AGAIN!

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by 2ra
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to see Politoed when its againt Gyarados in the Hoso Episode. Also if you can, I've always wondered what Pelipper looked like in the show so if you can I'd like to see Pelipper from the fake hym episode in AG, thanks for your time ^^

Nyoro! Nyoro!

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:31 AM
Pelliiiiiiiiii!

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
If i were a MATURE 14-year old, i'd say this:
" I don't want to overload poor Animelee with requests! I should bide my time until he has finished requests before asking for one or two for myself"

Unfortunately, i'm not mature :--/

So, can i have a piccie of Corphish? and one of Vigroth if you don't mind ^__^;; Yayness. I'd also really like a picture of Kecleon from Hazuki's battle.....THAT GUY ROCKS! *sniff*

Unfortunately, the only Japanese things I have are AG episodes, Hoso specials, and the Raikou special. So, I'll have to wait for the English Silver Conference episodes. Sorry. ^^

But, I CAN get you that Corphish.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:51 AM
And Vigoroth.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Lugia of LI
Do you do silver convention? If so, could you get one with Blaziken using Blaze Kick?

Also, could I get a shot of Sharpedo attacking Mr.Briney's boat?

Thanks

Ah, you all know the reason I can't get Silver Convention pics.

I can get you Sharpedo, though.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Pokemon Neo
Roxanne!Roxanne!Roxanne!

*starts singing "Roxanne" by The Police"

Roxanne #1.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:08 AM
Roxanne #2.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:10 AM
Roxanne #3.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Gravy
Any confrontation between any of the pokemon in 'Attack of the Nuzleaf Family' would be appreciated.
Oh, and some shots of Haruka-chan and Masato learning stuffs and battling in the episode 'Pokemon Trainers School! Try to learn' Please. ^_^
lol, you could make a living out of this:rolleyes:

I'll do the school ones first, and the Nuzleaf ones second, since I already have the school episode open.

Masato in battle position.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:19 AM
Masato studying.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:20 AM
The ditz is trying to study.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:26 AM
Mudkip the diplomat.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
Here are some requests of mine. Take your time though and do past requests first, I'll be patient.

Wow, I like your post. Very precise and organized. :) I like everyone else's posts, too, so don't worry. ^^

#1.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:49 AM

2. A shot or two displaying Pikachu's extreme power in the Rustboro gym episode. Like when it blasts its way out of the Rock Tomb, and blows Nosepass's Zap Cannon up in its face.

3. If you have shots from the specials then how about some of Typhlosion, Steelix or Meganium in the Raikou Special? I'd especially like to see what Flame Wheel looks like.

4. And finally, how about some battle shots from the Hoso special when Butch and Cassidy attack Professor Oak's lab? I'd like to be more specific but I don't really know what happens in it. If Kingler or Heracross do any cool moves though you could choose them. Seeing Cassidy's Sableye in action would be cool too.

#2a.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:53 AM
#2b.

Animelee
5th June 2003, 02:54 AM
Well, it's almost 4 AM, and at 8 AM, I have to take a shower and then take my brother to school, then come back and study, etc.

I'll make the rest of the pics before Saturday night.

Later, all. I hope these are all satisfactory.

Pokemon Neo
5th June 2003, 02:55 AM
At this (http://mypika.dax.ru/galery/raikou.phtml) link you'll find some great pictures from the Raikou Special, including the two new Rockets and Joy and Raikou in the Pokemon Center. And its a direct link to the gallery so its not advertising.

Thanks for the link man.I've been looking everywhere for that pic of Raikou in the cage.The pic with Bashou is cool too.The guy is just plain evil.Anyway,thanks again!^^

And Otaku Shigeru!Those are some great Roxanne pics!Thanks for taking the time to make the screenshots!:D

Team Rocket's Lugia
5th June 2003, 06:48 AM
Wow, Sharpedo IS COOL!

Thanks for everything!

P.S. to add to that little age disscussion, I am only in 4th grade.

Gravy
5th June 2003, 07:01 AM
Ditz?:rolleyes: ......lol, thanks for those screenshots. Nuzleaf looks cool to me. I never really understood why people say he's ugly...oh well *shrugs*.
Oh, and if anyone cares, I'm in year 11...which I guess is just 11th grade over in America:rolleyes: ...only one week left of GCSE exams, then the nightmare is over!

Gravy
5th June 2003, 07:07 AM
Ditz?:rolleyes: ......lol, thanks for those screenshots. Nuzleaf looks cool to me. I never really understood why people say he's ugly...oh well *shrugs*.
Oh, and if anyone cares, I'm in year 11...which I guess is just 11th grade over in America:rolleyes: ...only one week left of GCSE exams, then the nightmare is over!

pokemon man
5th June 2003, 08:26 AM
a good shot with brock make sharpedo feel good and talk care of him and a shot of all ash, brock and may pokemon shot

Pewter City Geodude
5th June 2003, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately, the only Japanese things I have are AG episodes, Hoso specials, and the Raikou special. So, I'll have to wait for the English Silver Conference episodes. Sorry. ^^

But, I CAN get you that Corphish.

That's Carvanha, not Corphish. :D

Animelee
5th June 2003, 12:25 PM
****!

I always get those two mixed up! DAMN IT! I also make the same mistakes with Poliwhirl and Poliwrath!

****!

Why couldn't they still be Heigani and Kibana. >:|

Animelee
5th June 2003, 12:37 PM
Really quick, Corphish.

I'll have the rest up by Saturday afternoon.

Pewter City Geodude
5th June 2003, 12:46 PM
Just remember it this way: "Carvanha" has the same ending as "piranha". A Carvanha looks like a piranha.

Chris 2.1
5th June 2003, 02:00 PM
thanks for those! Vigoroth (i call it Yaruki...heh) is wicked, and I love that Corphish one! Thanks!

Hmm, i'd like a shot of Taillow against Machop in the Dewford Gym if you please! Thankyou!

and if possible, one of Cacnea using needle arm...:-)

and....this is a lot but maybe one of Wurmple? either one...

MatthewKetchum037
5th June 2003, 02:19 PM
I don't know if you're still taking requests or not, I just found out about this thread.:(

Could you get me any screen shots of Charizard vs. TR's Dragonite in the upcoming four-part melee of Ash in Blackthorn City. I would kill to get some shots of that battle.

There's no rush, I have all the time in the world. Thanx!;)

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th June 2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by MatthewKetchum037
I don't know if you're still taking requests or not, I just found out about this thread.:(

Could you get me any screen shots of Charizard vs. TR's Dragonite in the upcoming four-part melee of Ash in Blackthorn City. I would kill to get some shots of that battle.

There's no rush, I have all the time in the world. Thanx!;)
As he explained earlier he only has access to the specials and AG episodes.

I don't want to intrude on Otaku's territory and topic at all, but to take some pressure off of him I'd like to note that I can make screenshots too and add them to this topic. I currently have access only to Pokemon 4ever, Mewtwo Returns and the first eleven Orange Islands episodes. However, I do plan to transfer all the Pokemon episodes I've recorded ove the years onto DVDs using my new DVD Recorder. Once that is done I'll be able to get screenshots from any episode that has aired in the US.:D

Also, I know of a site that has quite a few pictures from AG episodes (not of the size of Otaku's but still good). It may not have what you want but if you're curious you can pm for the link.

Oh, and Otaku thanks many times over. That Pikachu using Iron Tail shot looks fantastic!:yes:

Animelee
5th June 2003, 03:21 PM
Acutally, I can make those Charizard pics, since the episode aired on YTV two weeks ago! :)

By the way, I plan to keep this topic going forever, if possible, so don't worry about it closing. :)

Thanks to AKA for the offer! This thread is open to anyone who wants to make screenshots, not just me! :)

And thanks for the compliments to the people who gave them to me! They're motivational! :D So motivational, that I'll get working on the rest of the screenshots after my brother and I finish doing the groceries, today. :)

Later. :wave:

And Pewter, I didn't forget yours. I'll do yours first thing before everyone else's. I didn't do yours because the movies are longer, so it's harder to find the exact scene for the screenshot. ^^;

2ra
5th June 2003, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the pcitures! Politoed looks so cool lol

Pewter City Geodude
5th June 2003, 06:36 PM
And Pewter, I didn't forget yours. I'll do yours first thing before everyone else's. I didn't do yours because the movies are longer, so it's harder to find the exact scene for the screenshot. ^^;

Thanks. If it's any help, the shot I want from the second movie should be either in scene 8 or 9...probably 8.

2ra
5th June 2003, 08:05 PM
Hi, I was wondering if Lotad was shown in the Nuzleaf episode? If it was can I see a piccy of Lotad in it? lol I was also wondering if you could get me a pic of Crawdaunt when Team Aqua uses them at that company place o.o lolThanks in advance! :P

Animelee
5th June 2003, 10:49 PM
Err, actually, scratch that. I'll bumping it back to Saturday afternoon. Sorry. ^^;;

AKA Pokemon Fan
6th June 2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by 2ra
Hi, I was wondering if Lotad was shown in the Nuzleaf episode? If it was can I see a piccy of Lotad in it? lol I was also wondering if you could get me a pic of Crawdaunt when Team Aqua uses them at that company place o.o lolThanks in advance! :P
Here's a gallery from that episode with several good shots of Crawdaunt: click here (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/pokejello01/ag17.html)

Dragon_Claw
6th June 2003, 12:37 PM
Can you make some screenies of Forretress, Mudkip, Taillow and beautifly.

I'm sorry for so many requests, But where I live we're not even in the Silver Leauge.

BTW, how do you make screenies like that? Do you download the episodes? Pls pm me

Hanada Tattsu
7th June 2003, 09:32 PM
Thanks for those pics, Otaku!

I hate to burden you with questions, but can you please make some piccies of:

1. May's Wurmple eating

2. Jessie hugging her Wurmple

3. Torchic using Peck

Thankies!

Pewter City Geodude
7th June 2003, 11:59 PM
Nice...you should've saved it as a GIF or JPG though, it would've taken up a lot less room.

Hanada Tattsu
8th June 2003, 09:48 AM
So you say you'll have it up by Sunday afternoon?

Thanks!

AKA Pokemon Fan
8th June 2003, 06:59 PM
Its not an answer to a request but I thought I'd go ahead and post this screenshot I made from Pokemon 4ever. I find it quite beautiful.

AKA Pokemon Fan
8th June 2003, 07:13 PM
Here's a nice backshot showing Houndoom running.

Pewter City Geodude
8th June 2003, 07:18 PM
Love the view... :P

AKA Pokemon Fan
8th June 2003, 07:18 PM
And here's one of Scyther in a cool pose.

Pewter City Geodude
8th June 2003, 07:21 PM
Cool. *saves to computer* Hey while you're at it can you get me one of Misty with her feet in the water when Celebi healed her? I'm posting random Pokemon screenshots that I find online in a thread in a general gaming board I go to, and I had a request for that scene. You'll get credit of course.

Hanada Tattsu
8th June 2003, 08:42 PM
Thanks for those pics!

Wow, the animation in that film was so superb. Pity that it got the treatment that it did in the United States.

AKA Pokemon Fan
9th June 2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Pewter City Geodude
Cool. *saves to computer* Hey while you're at it can you get me one of Misty with her feet in the water when Celebi healed her? I'm posting random Pokemon screenshots that I find online in a thread in a general gaming board I go to, and I had a request for that scene. You'll get credit of course.
All right, here we go. I'll do a series of them.

AKA Pokemon Fan
9th June 2003, 12:21 AM
Celebi's healing touch

These screens would look even better if they were in their real widescreen format...

AKA Pokemon Fan
9th June 2003, 12:23 AM
Misty casually raising her foot from the water, not realizing fully what's happened.

Pewter City Geodude
9th June 2003, 12:24 AM
Very cool. Thanks! :D

AKA Pokemon Fan
9th June 2003, 12:26 AM
It doesn't hurt anymore!:)

AKA Pokemon Fan
9th June 2003, 12:29 AM
And and now to close the night with a bang, the fifth picture, Tyranitar about to fire a Hyper Beam.

Good night and God bless:wave:

Hanada Tattsu
9th June 2003, 09:09 AM
Those screens are great, thanks!

Heh, I sadly wonder how nice all of them would have looked in widescreen. Stupid lyers at Walmart, lol.

Cferra
9th June 2003, 10:51 AM
Could someone get nice screenshots of ledian? Really cool ones from Mewtwo Returns and the swarm of ledian. Also, some nice ones from other ledian appearences would be coiol too!

Thanks in Advance!

L_X

Hanada Tattsu
9th June 2003, 07:40 PM
Oh yeah, some screens of Brock's Lotad please. I wanna see more of that cute little leaf, LOL. XD!

Thanks for the trouble.

Animelee
9th June 2003, 08:49 PM
I have a math exam tomorrow... -_- Anyways, I made about 3/4 of the pics, but I don't have time to wait a minute between posting and put them up.

Tomorrow afternoon, expect a two to three page update. :D

Now back to studying...

Pewter City Geodude
9th June 2003, 09:00 PM
At least you have your priorities straight. :)

Hanada Tattsu
9th June 2003, 09:55 PM
Take your time.

We don't want you to flunk your math test on account of us. :P

LOL, good luck.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th June 2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Ledian_X
Could someone get nice screenshots of ledian? Really cool ones from Mewtwo Returns and the swarm of ledian. Also, some nice ones from other ledian appearences would be coiol too!

Thanks in Advance!

L_X
Here we go!

Ash: "Hey look, a Christmas tree!"

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th June 2003, 11:16 PM
The tree full of glowing Ledian.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th June 2003, 11:21 PM
The Ledian swarm

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th June 2003, 11:23 PM
The swarm from below

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th June 2003, 11:28 PM
The swarm from the front.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th June 2003, 11:31 PM
The swarm from a distance.

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th June 2003, 11:33 PM
Agent 009 faces the Ledian swarm

pokemon man
11th June 2003, 08:41 AM
do you have aron screenshots

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:08 PM
These are all requests. I can't remember which ones belong to who, but I guess you guys can look at all the pics to see. :)

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:11 PM
!

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:14 PM
!!

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:19 PM
!

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:26 PM
fhqwhgads

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:28 PM
fhorglinglads

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:29 PM
gggggggggggg

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by 2ra

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:39 PM
sasasasasas

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:45 PM
qqqqqqq

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:46 PM
ddddddddd

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:53 PM
Revenge for saying that May should've chosen Treecko earlier.

Animelee
11th June 2003, 10:55 PM
I'm not busy anymore, since I got my hardest subject, math, outta the way.

Anyways, whenever I get a request, I'll post it up the night it's made. Promise.

Anyways, I KNOW I was supposed to make more screenshots. I KNOW I missed some, so please re-request your request if I missed it, and I'll do it right away.

Also, for movie requests, please put down the time if the scene of the screenshot you want. Movies are so hard to scan through, since they're so long, so please let me know the time, even if you say "between the fourty and fifty minute mark", it'll be helpful.

Well, thanks for allowing me to make screenshots.

Later! :D

Hanada Tattsu
12th June 2003, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the screens, and congrats on your math thingie. :D

Um, can you do a real quick scene of Loudred yelling in Jessie's ear or something? If there is no scene like that, then don't bother.

pokemon man
12th June 2003, 09:03 AM
Attack of the nuzleaf family scene ash brock and may pokemon like mudkip, lotad,

Hanada Tattsu
12th June 2003, 09:05 AM
Oh, one more request please. :D

When you see this episode, can you screen some screens (:D) of Sableye? Thanks!

MatthewKetchum037
12th June 2003, 01:48 PM
Hey, me again.

Congratulations on your math test. You may have forgotten, but I requested some screen shots of Charizard vs. Dragonite a while back. The episodes are when Ash is in Blackthorn City, and Team Rocket had taken over a Dragonite with a Dragon fang. Any battle shots will do. Charizard is so awesome!!! Take your time (but please don't forget about litte old me:D )

Thanx again.

Gravy
12th June 2003, 01:56 PM
Hi, again. Just wanted to say, that Cacnea shot (although not for me) was awesome!
Erm...so...I was wondering....can I have some more screenshots:rolleyes:

A shot of Wynaut and Wobba togther from the episode 'Why? Wynaut!' would be great.
Could I also have some shots of Treecko and Seviper battling from 'Treecko V.s Seviper! Strike of Death!' too.
Haruka-chan and Jessie arguing over their Wurmples / cacoons would be great.
And, just for fun, try and get me the most intimidating picture of Torchic you can find:rolleyes:
Thanks again, and i hope you did well on your maths exam.

Chris 2.1
12th June 2003, 02:18 PM
Hey, those were great! I really liked the Cacnea one, and i'm surprised how big Machop is/Small Taillow is in the anime!

Erm, I'd appreciate a shot of Jesse and Dustox

as well as one of Seviper being beaten up by Jesse in his Debut episode.

Thanks!

Dragon_Claw
12th June 2003, 04:17 PM
Don't want to be rude, but could you make some pictures of mudkip and treecko?

Hanada Tattsu
12th June 2003, 06:08 PM
Is that Cacnea's Needle Arm?

'Cause that looks like a tough attack for such a little Pokemon, James should be proud!

AKA Pokemon Fan
12th June 2003, 07:41 PM
What attack was Taillow using in that scene? I suspect Wing Attack but it looked like Steel Wing. Anyway, great screenshots!:D

Hanada Tattsu
12th June 2003, 10:21 PM
What attack was Taillow using in that scene? I suspect Wing Attack but it looked like Steel Wing. Anyway, great screenshots!:D

I think it looked like Wing Attack to me, but when I get my next batch of episodes, I'll make sure of it.

Rocketboy
13th June 2003, 05:16 AM
Do you think you could take screenshots of Loudred around TR or in general?

Wild Eevee
13th June 2003, 09:02 PM
That picture of Machop was nice(except for the fact that he was being defeated by the twerps Tailow.Sorry I just love Machop and feel sorry for him.)could you find a few more from that eppie and from Sneasle and the Sacred fire I know there was a Machop in there,and I'm also looking for the scean from the episode the punchy Pokemon where Hitmonchan is holding back Pikachu with his foot.And the scean right after Ash Challenges Hitmonchan to battle,it a close up of Hitmonchan grinning.Ok just one more,from A Chansey Operation the scean where Misty is bandaging the leg of a Hitmonlee who is tied up in Bulbasaur's vines.And a picture of Brawly please?
Thank you very very much.

Hanada Tattsu
14th June 2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Wild Eevee
That picture of Machop was nice(except for the fact that he was being defeated by the twerps Tailow.Sorry I just love Machop and feel sorry for him.)could you find a few more from that eppie and from Sneasle and the Sacred fire I know there was a Machop in there,and I'm also looking for the scean from the episode the punchy Pokemon where Hitmonchan is holding back Pikachu with his foot.And the scean right after Ash Challenges Hitmonchan to battle,it a close up of Hitmonchan grinning.Ok just one more,from A Chansey Operation the scean where Misty is bandaging the leg of a Hitmonlee who is tied up in Bulbasaur's vines.And a picture of Brawly please?
Thank you very very much.

You should be happy 'cause Machop eventually beats Taillow but loses to Treecko.

Bacl
14th June 2003, 03:55 PM
Can you do the Crystal special? If so, I would love some shots of Meganium. Many, many thanks.

Hanada Tattsu
14th June 2003, 11:44 PM
Did you see the episode with Sableye yet?

'Cause I requested one, but I wasn't sure if you had seen it yet or not. Thankies. :D

Animelee
16th June 2003, 11:20 AM
I'm currently making screens for the last three episodes, including the Sableye episode. :D

Also, your requests are ready, but I'm a bit too busy to wait a minute between postings.

More tonight. :D

OpOp32
16th June 2003, 06:07 PM
When ur free...i wud like some shots of Loudred...i absolutely luv that Pokemon line and a batch of screens would be reeeeaaallllyy nice.

Also, I would luv to see some shots of Pelipper from Ag...I know there was an episode surrounding Pelipper and some shots from that wud be koool.

ThAnX

Op

Hanada Tattsu
16th June 2003, 07:52 PM
I'm currently making screens for the last three episodes, including the Sableye episode. :D

Also, your requests are ready, but I'm a bit too busy to wait a minute between postings.

More tonight. :D

All right, we'll be patient.

Take your time, we understand. :D

SygmaXE
18th June 2003, 07:24 PM
Is it possible to get a screenshot of Hazuki's Blaziken using Blaze Kick on Charizard during the Johto League AND Moe's Quilava using Flame Wheel?

Hanada Tattsu
18th June 2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by SygmaXE
Is it possible to get a screenshot of Hazuki's Blaziken using Blaze Kick on Charizard during the Johto League AND Moe's Quilava using Flame Wheel?

Didn't he say that he doesn't have those eppies? I could make screens of that, but my damned scanner is broken, so I can't scan the film comic.

Venasaur89
19th June 2003, 07:37 PM
Hi... here's a request in advance.

Whenever you get the Ash VS Brawly rematch... make some pictures of Hariyama in the Battle.

Thanx....

Hanada Tattsu
19th June 2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Venasaur89
Hi... here's a request in advance.

Whenever you get the Ash VS Brawly rematch... make some pictures of Hariyama in the Battle.

Thanx....

Do you know that Hariyama also appeared in the first match with Brawly, do you want him to also make some shots from that?

*Murkrow
20th June 2003, 06:09 AM
Can I have some pics of Sneasel in Pokémon4Ever?Preferably whole body shots(i.e. not just a head, cos I've got one like that already).
Umm, but sorry, I can't state the time that it appears, cos I haven't even seen the movie(haven't even got a release date at the moment;o ). I think the first time it appears is around the beginning, when Tyranitar is introduced, and the second time is when Bayleef and Charmeleon fight it and Scizor, which I think is after/before Misty's leg is healed.If someone could possibly confirm these/say the right places, then thanks, cos I really want these shots.
Thanks in advance^_^

Venasaur89
20th June 2003, 07:54 AM
Do you know that Hariyama also appeared in the first match with Brawly, do you want him to also make some shots from that?

Yeah, I want some screenshots from Makuhita evolving into Hariyama, then Hariyama battling Ash pokes...

Thanx

Hanada Tattsu
20th June 2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Venasaur89
Yeah, I want some screenshots from Makuhita evolving into Hariyama, then Hariyama battling Ash pokes...

Thanx

All right, so you'll get shots from AG 20 and AG31. If you check TV Tokyo's site, then you'll see some shots of Hariyama.

Gravy
21st June 2003, 04:48 PM
Erm...Just to let you know, I could provide shots from
'Get Subame!Danger in Touka Forest!'
'Run Satoshi! Cross the Kabainia river!'
'Muro Gym! Surfing Gym Leader!'
and 'Double Battle and Double Kemusso?!'

Not much, but its something at least ^_^0

Hanada Tattsu
21st June 2003, 05:35 PM
How do you make screens? Is there a program, or can anyone do it? 'Cause I have the episodes, I just don't know how to do them.

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Can I have some pics of Sneasel in Pokémon4Ever?Preferably whole body shots(i.e. not just a head, cos I've got one like that already).
Umm, but sorry, I can't state the time that it appears, cos I haven't even seen the movie(haven't even got a release date at the moment;o ). I think the first time it appears is around the beginning, when Tyranitar is introduced, and the second time is when Bayleef and Charmeleon fight it and Scizor, which I think is after/before Misty's leg is healed.If someone could possibly confirm these/say the right places, then thanks, cos I really want these shots.
Thanks in advance^_^
Sure, I'll provide several!:D

How do you make screens? Is there a program, or can anyone do it? 'Cause I have the episodes, I just don't know how to do them.
I don't know how others do it but I just use DVDs and take screencaptures of them using PowerDVD software.

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:31 PM
Sneasel licks itself while its master interrogates the old hunter.

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:34 PM
Sneasel uses Slash on the cage holding Tyranitar.

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:38 PM
Sneasel and Scizor salute Vicious, their Master, as Jessie and the others cringe.

Hanada Tattsu
21st June 2003, 11:40 PM
Power DVD? I used to have that program, but I don't anymore. 'Tis a pity, I have quite a lot of episodes on DVD, including some of the movies.

*sigh* :(

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:41 PM
Scizor and Sneasel take their battle stances.

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:45 PM
And charge into battle. This shows nicely how Sneasel, though it stands on two legs, runs on all four.

Oh, and PowerDVD can be downloaded off the Internet I believe. You have to pay for it of course.

Hanada Tattsu
21st June 2003, 11:46 PM
Does anyone mind doing some screens of May's Torchic crashing into a tree while using Peck attack? It was done in the episode where Ash catches Taillow, I believe.

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:47 PM
Sparks fly as Charmeleon and Sneasel's claws clash.

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:49 PM
Sneasel dodges Charmeleon's Flamethrower.

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:51 PM
Sneasel's blows rip into the rock as it tries to hit Charmeleon.

Hanada Tattsu
21st June 2003, 11:51 PM
AKA, do you know if you can do any screens from any AG episodes? Do you have any, or is it just Animelee who does the AG ones.

Thanks!

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st June 2003, 11:55 PM
Hanada Tattsu wrote
AKA, do you know if you can do any screens from any AG episodes? Do you have any, or is it just Animelee who does the AG ones.
Nope, I'm afraid I only have what has been released in the U.S. and currently can make screens only from the first eleven Orange Islands episodes, the fourth movie, and Mewtwo Returns.

Final shot, Sneasel glares in annoyance at Charmeleon.

Hanada Tattsu
22nd June 2003, 01:10 AM
Oh, then can you please make some shots of Tracey's Marill and Venonat from The Crystal Onix episode?

Thanks!

*Murkrow
22nd June 2003, 04:26 AM
!!!!Thank you, thank you, thank you!
*Hugs AKA*
I especially like the one where it's running^_^
Thank you again!;) :yes: :wave:

Edit:Oh yeah, gravy, can you give me some shots of the Pokés being caught in the Taillow and Wurmple ep?You owe me;)

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:12 AM
OK, I'll do Hannada Tattsu's first, and yours next sneaselh;)

Torchic charging into battle:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:14 AM
Torchic blindly charging into battle:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:16 AM
Torchic approches the enemy:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:17 AM
But the enemy had the upper hand:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:21 AM
Ok, now for sneaselh's shots. Just let me get the needle:rolleyes:

Pikachu and Taillow face off:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:22 AM
Taillow hangs on to a tail, whilst being shocked:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:23 AM
Taillow's destiny unfolds:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:25 AM
Laser surgery......well, not really.:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:29 AM
Haruka tries to capture Wurmple:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:31 AM
Wurmple breaks free and attacks (Parents, avert your children's eyes!):

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:32 AM
Haruka tries again after weakening Wurmple:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 08:53 AM
Jessie captures her Wurmple

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 09:05 AM
Jessie: Yay! Kemmusso-chan!:

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 09:14 AM
Seviper-captured:

Hanada Tattsu
22nd June 2003, 09:59 AM
Wow, thanks for the pics!

Torchic is funny, and Jessie really loves her Wurmple, she even calls it "Kemmuso-Chan", :D.

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 10:07 AM
lol, thanks for the comment, but I know they're not as good as Otaku shigeru's ones. ^_^0
Forgive the picture quality of the Torchic and Taillow ones, the video I have kinda sucks:rolleyes:

lol, I love the way Jessie refers to it as Kemmuso-chan!
No doubt it will be discarded in the dub though ¬_¬0

Hanada Tattsu
22nd June 2003, 11:48 AM
lol, thanks for the comment, but I know they're not as good as Otaku shigeru's ones. ^_^0
Forgive the picture quality of the Torchic and Taillow ones, the video I have kinda sucks:rolleyes:

lol, I love the way Jessie refers to it as Kemmuso-chan!
No doubt it will be discarded in the dub though ¬_¬0

Oh, don't worry about it. The quality was fine, I saw everything great. Thanks again!

Also, I wonder if they will discard how Brock calls his new Mudkip Aka-Chan? 'Cause that is really cute. Knowing 4Kids they'll probably have him call it 'Muddie' or something. :rolleyes:

*Murkrow
22nd June 2003, 11:50 AM
Lol, thanks for the piccys gravy^_^Although I'm guessing that you realised that...um, actually forget I said that:rolleyes: ;)
Out of interest, what does kemmuso-chan mean?Me being an idiot:rolleyes:

Hanada Tattsu
22nd June 2003, 11:53 AM
Lol, thanks for the piccys gravy^_^Although I'm guessing that you realised that...um, actually forget I said that:rolleyes: ;)
Out of interest, what does kemmuso-chan mean?Me being an idiot:rolleyes:

Chan is an ending in Japanese that is usually adressed to the name of a child. Jessie calls it 'Kemusso-Chan' mainly because she loves it, but also because it resembles a child.

*Murkrow
22nd June 2003, 11:55 AM
Oh right, thanks for that.:D Yep, that'll more then likely go when it's dubbed;o

Hanada Tattsu
22nd June 2003, 12:01 PM
Oh right, thanks for that.:D Yep, that'll more then likely go when it's dubbed;o

No problem! :)

They could do the English equivalent of 'Kemusso-Chan', which is probably 'Little Wurmple', but I doubt they'll do that.

I hope they keep Mudkip's nickname. 'Aka' is a cute nickname.

Gravy
22nd June 2003, 12:05 PM
No problem! :)

They could do the English equivalent of 'Kemusso-Chan', which is probably 'Little Wurmple', but I doubt they'll do that.

I hope they keep Mudkip's nickname. 'Aka' is a cute nickname.

Its called Aka-chan? heh, never knew that ^_^0

I think the preffix 'chan' is also used used for close friends /girlfriends and boyfriends. I think 'kun' is the male equivelent though, I've not been saying chan at the end very much recently.
Anyways, I'm glad those pictures were OK with you guys...and sneaselh, I have no idea what you're on about :rolleyes:

*Murkrow
22nd June 2003, 12:27 PM

Anyways, I'm glad those pictures were OK with you guys...and sneaselh, I have no idea what you're on about :rolleyes:

Sure you don't:rolleyes:
Lo, Aka-chan sounds adorable though^_^ I really hope they keep something like that in the dub.:yes: But I bet that they won't:rolleyes:

Hanada Tattsu
22nd June 2003, 08:00 PM
Yeah, 4Kids seems to think that the show's adept cuteness makes it kiddle, therefore they edit everything to make it kiddie. Get it? Well, I don't blame you if you don't, as nobody ever understands 4Kids.

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 03:54 PM
Oh, then can you please make some shots of Tracey's Marill and Venonat from The Crystal Onix episode?

Thanks!
Here we go!

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 03:57 PM
Venonat is shown a sculpture of the crystal Onix so it can track it.

Kojiro
23rd June 2003, 03:58 PM
Does anybody have a pic with Jame's Victreebell and the female Victreebell that mates with James Victreebell, next to each other?

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 03:59 PM
How the sculpture looks to Venonat's radar eye.

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 04:03 PM
And just because it looks really cool, here's Venonat's radar eye as it appeared in The Lost Lapras!

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 04:05 PM
Venonat ends up finding a rock formation that looks like Onix, and apparently convinced that it has found the right thing, begins to jump up and down.

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 04:07 PM
Marill is introduced in all its cute blue round glory!

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 04:11 PM
Starting to listen...

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 04:16 PM
Listening...

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 04:20 PM
Marill: "The Crystal Onix is that a way!"

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 04:22 PM
Swimming along...

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd June 2003, 04:25 PM
Marill's tough face.

Hanada Tattsu
23rd June 2003, 04:26 PM
Wow, thanks for those pics!

I remember there's some dialouge is there, Tracey's all like, "You disapoint me, Venonat".

Luthien Tinuviel
23rd June 2003, 06:25 PM
I'm not a regular here, but I check out the pics whenever I'm here. You're doin a great job! Anyway, I was looking at the pics and I realized that the sculpter guy from the Crystal Onix eppy (I can't remember his name b/c I haven't seen that eppy in a very long time) his haircut looks just like mine. *Twilight Zone theme starts* That is weird. Okay...I'm done, carry on. Oh, and BTW, does anyone has screenshots from Pokemon 4Ever? I requested it through my local library, but they are going so slow I may be dead before I ever get it. Thanks in advance!

UmbreonCurse
23rd June 2003, 07:56 PM
May I please have a screanshot of mightyena attacking? I don't care where it's from...

And may I also please have a pic of umbreon in mid attack (I think it was quick attack or tackle) from the first eppie it appeared?

Hanada Tattsu
23rd June 2003, 11:18 PM
I don't want to be a nag; but where the heck is Animelee? He hasn't been online for such very long. I wonder if everything is okay with him...

Animelee
24th June 2003, 01:48 AM
Oh, crap! Sorry to keep everyone waiting! I just finished a history exam, and I'm free of studying for a week. I'll get started on those pictures now, and post them at 10 AM eastern time.

I swear to God, I'll have MOST things up, because there are some requests I cannot fulfill due to me not having the certain episodes. ^^;

AKA Pokemon Fan
24th June 2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Luthien Tinuviel
I'm not a regular here, but I check out the pics whenever I'm here. You're doin a great job! Anyway, I was looking at the pics and I realized that the sculpter guy from the Crystal Onix eppy (I can't remember his name b/c I haven't seen that eppy in a very long time) his haircut looks just like mine. *Twilight Zone theme starts* That is weird. Okay...I'm done, carry on. Oh, and BTW, does anyone has screenshots from Pokemon 4Ever? I requested it through my local library, but they are going so slow I may be dead before I ever get it. Thanks in advance!
I have tons, some have already been posted like those of Sneasel a few pages back. Ask for some specifics and I'll put them up!:D

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 11:16 AM
Oh, crap! Sorry to keep everyone waiting! I just finished a history exam, and I'm free of studying for a week. I'll get started on those pictures now, and post them at 10 AM eastern time.

I swear to God, I'll have MOST things up, because there are some requests I cannot fulfill due to me not having the certain episodes. ^^;

Oh please, don't rush, it's all right. I wasn't mad, I was actually kinda worried as you are usually online a lot more than this. Well, go ahead with studying, please don't rush.

Swinubman53
24th June 2003, 12:28 PM
Yezzzzzzzz do not rush. there's plenty of time for episodes, but not always for other things. so concentrate on them first. *notices he's sounding like a mother**notices he's a guy* *shudders*

I have a request. if Spoink or grumpig made even a breif cameo as maybe some trainers in the background in the first few AGs then could I get him? if he is not then Could I get A pic of Mudkip water gunning May from the first episode? thanks you.

Oh and if you could, could you possibly E-mail me the pic? Cuz I can't seem to be able to save these ones in your attachements. (I was gonna make an animation of misty hitting ash with the beach ball ;) ). you could still show it here, but e-mail it to me too.

If you can, then my E-mail Is Gameman202@aol.com. thanks

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 12:59 PM
Oh yeah, when you finish could you do just a few pics of Proffesor Birch from the time he reappeared in some of the recent episodes? Thanks, and please don't rush with this.

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:02 PM
In no particular order, most of the requests. Sorry if I missed any...again. ^^;;;;;;;;;

Also, sorry for the dots in the pictures. My damn screen capturing program sucks because my video card sucks. I'll be getting a new computer before April, so please bear with the suckiness of the screenshots I make. ^^;;;;;;;;

Professor Birch returns.

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:07 PM
Makuhita evolving to Hariyama.

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:11 PM
A picture of Brawly and Ash-tachi.

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:17 PM
Mudkip attacking.

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:35 PM
Jesse and Dustox.

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:39 PM
"My Wurmple's better!"

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:42 PM
Loudred screaming in Jesse's ear (kinda).

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:52 PM
Mightyena attacking.

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:56 PM
Well, it's not Jesse's ear, but it's good enough, right? ^^;

Animelee
24th June 2003, 11:59 PM
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I AM SABLEYE!

Animelee
25th June 2003, 12:05 AM
Could this be proof that the Special Edition game for Ruby and Sapphire is Emerald? Check out Sableye's back.

BlueKecleon
25th June 2003, 12:07 AM
Whoa, that's interesting!

Animelee
25th June 2003, 12:08 AM
Someone asked for Treecko.

Animelee
25th June 2003, 12:18 AM
Did I forget any? O_O Some of them like the Charizard VS Dragonite episodes are on CD, so I'll do them tomorrow. ^^;

For sure, this time. This time...for sure.

Chris 2.1
25th June 2003, 11:00 AM
Those were excellent! Thankyou very much! Loved Beautifly perching on Haruka-Chan's head ^__^

Now, to keep things going, i have a few more requests ^__^;;

A piccie of Seedot....
a picturre of Nincada...if its attacking, even better!
This sounds weird...I'd like still shots of all the gang (ash, brock, May, jesse, james) throwing Pokeballs in those flashy backgrounds...will that be alright?

Those would really be appreciated, thankyou!

Swinubman53
25th June 2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Swinubman53
Could I get A pic of Mudkip water gunning May from the first episode? thanks you.

Thank you.

Cuno03
25th June 2003, 12:11 PM
Great job on the pics! they look very nice!

Could I have a picture similar to what ShinyMarill wants only with just Ash throwing a pokeball instead. And also could I have a picture of Seviper biting on Jessie's hair. Thanks!

Metarubeceramon
25th June 2003, 12:18 PM
Hehe. Any episodes up to "You're a Star, Larvitar", any of the movies, Pikachu OVA's, the first two Winter Vacation OVA's, the specials, and AG episodes 1 - 26. :)

Wow! By specials, do you mean those editions of the show that are on Mondays there in Japan? I'm not very well informed, but I believe these shows do not focus on the main quest with the main characters but on others like the Gym Leaders -one supposedly had Misty running out of badges and all... but, anyway, do you also have those especial episodes to make pics from?

Dragon_Claw
25th June 2003, 02:07 PM
Someone asked for Treecko.

Yeah that was me, nice pic, but what's with the twig though?

O yeah, and can you do some more mudkips? I want every cool Mudkip picture, my fave r/s Pokémon

Animelee
25th June 2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Metarubeceramon
Wow! By specials, do you mean those editions of the show that are on Mondays there in Japan? I'm not very well informed, but I believe these shows do not focus on the main quest with the main characters but on others like the Gym Leaders -one supposedly had Misty running out of badges and all... but, anyway, do you also have those especial episodes to make pics from?

You mean Hoso? Yeah, I get those every Tuesday night, too.
Just ask for any Hoso pics if you want. :)

Animelee
25th June 2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Dragon_Claw
Yeah that was me, nice pic, but what's with the twig though?

O yeah, and can you do some more mudkips? I want every cool Mudkip picture, my fave r/s Pokémon

Treecko carries a twig of the tree where he was born and raised. It's like him keeping a piece of home with him.

pokemon man
25th June 2003, 08:17 PM
misty badge make up like her with the gyarados and her battle with her pokemon and a pictures with all of her water pokemon

Hanada Tattsu
25th June 2003, 11:36 PM
Yeah, and the twig that Treecko holds with it just adds to its rebel nature that it has; that's why it carries the twig in its mouth.

Rocketboy
26th June 2003, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the pics! Which episode is Loudred yelling at Prof. Birch from?

Hanada Tattsu
26th June 2003, 10:40 PM
It's either from the episode where May gets Beautifly or the episode after it, I'm not sure which one.

Meganiquil155
26th June 2003, 11:11 PM
Could I have pics of Kenta, Brawly, and Hazuki please?

Hanada Tattsu
27th June 2003, 11:21 AM
This is out of the way, but Meganquil, what is Cakeshipping exactly? I've heard of it, but I'm completely ignornant on the matter.

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 09:53 PM
Could you please post some pixs of corphish fromt he gym battle if you could please? Thanks in advance!

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 12:29 AM
Oh yeah, someone how has the first movie on DVD, can you post some pics of Jessie and James in Danish Viking Attire?

I have the film, but i want the specific time.

Thanks!

DarkMarowak
28th June 2003, 12:08 PM
Could anyone be so kind as to post up some shots of Torchic doing anything in general? I'd really appreciate it.

Hey Meganiquil155, did they have any Haruka plushies where you got that Kenta one? ;)

Gravy
28th June 2003, 12:38 PM
Could anyone be so kind as to post up some shots of Torchic doing anything in general? I'd really appreciate it.

Well, I guess I'll do this one, so the others can have a little break ^_^0

Torchic, attacking Wurmple....the fiend!

Gravy
28th June 2003, 12:40 PM
Ooh, its so scary!

Gravy
28th June 2003, 12:44 PM
Erm....yeah.

Gravy
28th June 2003, 12:54 PM
Someone asked for Brawly also I think....

Gravy
28th June 2003, 12:55 PM
Brawly surfing...meh.

Gravy
28th June 2003, 12:58 PM
Trying to revive Majin Bu...I mean Makuhita :rolleyes:

Gravy
28th June 2003, 01:00 PM
Brawly, and his trusty Ironing board:rolleyes:

Fire_Convoy
28th June 2003, 08:39 PM
I have a few screenshot requests. I'll try to make these as organized as possible:

1. Some pictures of Steven and Aggron from their episode ( I forget the number, but it's title is "Steven, Aron and Aggron!")

2. Picture(s) of Brock receiving Lotad.

3. May with her Beautifly.

4. Jessie using Seviper in battle.

5. Makuhita fighting in the first Dewford Gym episode.

6. Ash capturing Treeko and/or Corphish

Thanks in advance.

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 09:38 PM
Thanks for those pics!

Brawly's Ironing Board? LOL, but you've gotta admit, he tried to make it 'hip' and 'new'. That's all Dewford's about, y'know.

Dragon_Claw
29th June 2003, 05:54 AM
don't want to be rude, but you keep forgetting the darn Mudkip pictures! Please post some...:(

Gravy
29th June 2003, 06:30 AM
Ok, I'll do some then, ^_^0
Mudkip looking confused

Gravy
29th June 2003, 06:33 AM
Haruka-chan vs. Mudkip : Battle of the century!

Gravy
29th June 2003, 06:36 AM
Baby Mudkips.....yep.

Gravy
29th June 2003, 06:50 AM
1. Some pictures of Steven and Aggron from their episode ( I forget the number, but it's title is "Steven, Aron and Aggron!")

Close up of Steven:

Gravy
29th June 2003, 06:51 AM
Be afraid...be VERY afraid.....

Gravy
29th June 2003, 06:53 AM
May with her Beautifly.

Haruka-chan: How many times do I have to tell you, I don't need a hat!'

Gravy
29th June 2003, 06:55 AM
You do realise theres a giant insect on your head don't you?