Silent Dragonfly
30th May 2003, 10:24 PM
Does this look good?
I drew it because I was bored. It only took me about 20 minutes using Paint

[attachment deleted by admin]

conspiracy
31st May 2003, 02:33 AM
I like it :yes:

It's pretty detailed, and I've never tried drawing a pokemon with Paint, but you make it look easy

Silent Dragonfly
31st May 2003, 08:35 AM
I decided to do another picture on Paint. Does it looks as good as my Raichu?

[attachment deleted by admin]

andyizcool
2nd June 2003, 02:24 PM
Those pictures are great Phil you could draw more and show them to people or put them in your sign at the bottom.

~Andrew

UmbreonCurse
2nd June 2003, 08:48 PM
The raichu looks awesome! I've still yet to draw pokemon in paint. The mew looks kinda bloated to me..but other than that it looks quite good. Kudos.

Katie
2nd June 2003, 10:29 PM
gah why you make me download things???? >=o
^^;
aww that raichu is adorable! I love chibi things with no mouths and round eyes... my friend draws those things a lot. I guess I'm addicted to that now lol. it looks like you have a pretty steady hand for paint, when I use it, the lines turn out all jiggly >_< the only suggestion I have for rairai is maybe if you put an outline around his ears and tail, considering they are yellow on a white background. keep it up!
mew: hmm, I don't like it as much as raichu, but maybe that's because its eyes aren't round o.o; lol. it is cute, though, a nice gentle pink with only a slight bit of shading fits mew perfectly :) hmmm his foot seems to jut out a bit, and the tail needs to be curved a little bit, but otherwise it's great! ^_^

~Katie

Silent Dragonfly
3rd June 2003, 10:52 AM
Hmm..... If you like my art I could do requests but I don't have a lot of time on my hands right now so I can only do one a day. Sorry!

She_wolf_warrior
5th June 2003, 02:49 PM
He he he, raichu is sooooooo cute. Good job man