PDA

View Full Version : I challenge DarkPrincess.

Discothéque
31st May 2003, 03:10 PM
Two verses two
Both Pokémon out at the same time
Arena: Perched upon a mountain, with thin fog drifting about, an everything but bare field. A few dead trees scatter around the area, and the brown grass somewhat tall in a few patches here and there. A single pond of murky, muddy water stays off near the center of the area, not seeming very deep, just a few feet down with somewhat slanted land for an easy way to get out. Through the thin fog, light easily gets in, causing it to be easy to see in despite of the misty look. Around the area are a few, non-moveable rocks, that are slanted upwards with a smooth surface, some cluttered together making a small cliff-like place.
DQ: One week.
Ref: Need one. Where you be? =3
I'll choose first, you attack first

Well, then, I guess I'll go with Banshee (Houndour) and Chemikal (Koffing). Prepare for the madness. And stuff. ^^ Ha ha ha hah!
Banshee and Chemikal: ... *silence*
*ahem* See Rachel, they're thinking. O_o So hah.

DarkPrincess
31st May 2003, 03:26 PM
Mesa accept and..stuff o.o XD

I'll use Mystique (Lapras) and Chaos (Charmander). Fear the power of pure chaotic force of ebilness!! Bwahahahaha! *crackles*
Mystique and Chaos: ...
Ahem. Anyway...

Mystique will torment Chemikal with a Psychic that will slam it against Banshee. Hahahaha! Next, Chaos will use a Dragonbreath on the two of them although it won't hurt the Houndour. Mystique will use Body Slam on the both of them. Afterwards, Chaos will grab the Houndour and toss her around with a Seismic Toss. Chaos will finish his round of attacks by Slashing that Houndour. Mystique can end this round by tossing Koffing around with her Psychic.

BWAHAHAHA!
Mystique: *is scared*
Chaos: *crackles with me*

Discothéque
31st May 2003, 03:46 PM
First off, Banshee - perform a Faint Attack to escape the dragon attack, and go behind of Chaos. This should puzzle him for a moment, delaying his Seismic Toss, so when he turns around to you, take this time to blow a Smog in his face! Mystique is about to use Psychic once more, so give her your loudest Roar in attempt to scare her out of attack!

Now, Chemikal, the Lapras can't hurt what she can't find, so start off with a Double Team. And, because of the lack of water, Mystique should be going slowly with that Body Slam. Prevent her from coming with a jolting Thunderbolt, most likely slowing her down even more. Then, knock that Charmander off course, aim for the water if you can - Sludgebomb, and if possible - go for the face to blur his vision even more!

[Now... all we need is a ref... =3 La-di-da...]

The_Missing_Link
31st May 2003, 04:31 PM
When did you come back to ASB, DP? O_o You said you wouldn't come back after last time. Anyway, you do have to repost your team in the Approval Tower so this isn't an official match yet

*shrugs* It's a shame that my slots are full because I want to battle you both, especially you Psiana. We haven't battled in more than a year. Anyway, I would like to ref but I don't do double team battles so I'll just spectate

Icy
1st June 2003, 01:13 AM
:\ I'd like to battle both of y'all as well. But meh. I can't ref because it'd take me weeks to finish a 2 on 2 reffing (and I think you both know that). So I'll sit here and spectate. And psi, ;-; why the heck are you always away on aim? huh?