PDA

View Full Version : should misty catch a gyarados?

Misty
31st May 2003, 08:39 PM
It's time for a real topic around here.

Answer the topic.

I think yes. :O

dragon684
1st June 2003, 07:29 AM
I also think misty should get a gyarados. Maybe by accident. Like she's after w new water pokemon and throws a pokeball butt a magikarp jumps in front and misty catches the magikarp. A few epis later misty should choose the wrong pokeball against team magma or the other team and sends out magikarp. That team starts insulting it and it evolves.

Zak
1st June 2003, 09:04 AM
Heh... well, you might want to know this...

[*SPOILER*]In one of the Hoso specials, after she left, it shows her at home in her Gym, with a wild Gyarados on the loose (don't ask how it got there). Throughout the episode, she tries to stop it... and at the end, I'm not sure if she catches it in a Pokeball, but she makes friends with it, thus letting her use it in Gym matches ^_^[/SPOILER]

Heh.

~Zak

Chris 2.1
1st June 2003, 09:22 AM
[SPOILER]well i always HEARD (form epi guides) a trainer left it there, but that makes no sense :-s[END SPOILER]

dragon684
1st June 2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
[SPOILER]well i always HEARD (form epi guides) a trainer left it there, but that makes no sense :-s[END SPOILER]

Why wouldn't it make sence? A trainer left it their because a gym leader should have no trouble controling a wild pokmon of the gym's type. He couldn't control his gyarados so he just left i somewhere for misty to find and train it

Hanada Tattsu
1st June 2003, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I do remember something about it being left there by a trainer. In addition to her new Gyarados, she has a bunch of new Pokemon as well.

*SPOILERS*

Misty's Original Pokemon:

Staryu
Starmie
Goldeen
Horsea
Psyduck
Togepi
Politoed
Corsola

New Pokemon:

Goldeen: (MANY)
Seaking: (MANY)
Shellder: (MANY)
Seel: (MANY)
Dewgong: (MANY)
Gyarados

pokemon man
4th June 2003, 12:52 AM
I think misty sisters like water/ice pokemon and what types of water pokemon does misty like

BenRG
4th June 2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by pokemon man
I think misty sisters like water/ice pokemon and what types of water pokemon does misty like Actually, I think it is a tradition amongst Misty's family to train water- and water-variant-type Pokémon. All of Misty and her sisters' Pokémon are primarily water-types, some with secondary types (including some exotic secondary characteristics like psychic or rock).

On the topic... I would like Ash and Misty to have an informal Magikarp-raising competition. While Misty tries to get hers to a Gyarados, Ash (being Ash) tries to train his Magikarp to be a viable fighting Pokémon in its own right (only he would try to turn Splash into a useful combat move).

Oddly enough, in my fanfics, I have always had a Magikarp as Misty's starter Pokémon. I think that this fits in with the essentially abusive relationship between her and her sisters.

Hanada Tattsu
4th June 2003, 06:36 PM
Pokemon God, Misty's sisters do not have all water/ice type Pokemon. The only water/ice types they have are Seel, Dewgong, and Shellder. The rest are all water and water/other type Pokemon.

pokemon man
8th June 2003, 11:20 AM
IF misty was to come back what pokmon would she have and what pokemon would she get in AG. and what pokemon will she have at her gym. do you think misty will get jigglypuff it can be a hoso special. misty at her gym and she is swimming with her pokemon and jigglypuff get mad and what misty to play with it so misty ask jigglypuff if it what to stay at the gym. and jigglypuff get happy and sing and misty does not go to sleep and jigglyfuff cry because it is to happy then misty and jigglyfuff play with togepi and they have fun then misty think of ash

pokemon in AG
Psyduck
Horsea
Surskit
wingull
Barboach
wailmer

pokemon she will get in AG but send to the gym
Sharpedo
sealeo
chinchou will have in AG but it will be lanturn and she will put it in he gym
huntail
gorebyss

and misty sisters have at the gym
clamperl a lot
spheal a lot and misty sealeo
some tentacool and chinchou and misty lanturn

Hanada Tattsu
8th June 2003, 11:28 AM
Oh my God, Pokemon God, this is not for discussing what Pokemon Misty should get. This is for discussing if Misty should get a Gyarados or not.

If you want to discuss what Pokes she should get in AG go to the other post in the Spoilers Forum.

pokemon man
11th June 2003, 08:41 PM
misty with a sharpedo is like misty with her gyarados it will be a male sharpedo and it will be misty gyarados and it will love misty so much because misty will save it some how

Hanada Tattsu
12th June 2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by pokemon man
misty with a sharpedo is like misty with her gyarados it will be a male sharpedo and it will be misty gyarados and it will love misty so much because misty will save it some how

Do you mean that Sharpedo will fall in love with Gyarados?

'Cause that actually sounds like a decent idea, it sounds pretty cool, actually. Two tough Pokemon falling in love.

Charidron
21st June 2003, 01:42 PM
Answer to the topic: YES! That whold add something to her team. And I like Gyarados myself so I whold realy love to see it again ^_^

Pidgeot018
21st June 2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Pokemon God, Misty's sisters do not have all water/ice type Pokemon. The only water/ice types they have are Seel, Dewgong, and Shellder. The rest are all water and water/other type Pokemon.

Seel and Shellder aren't Ice-Types, but their evolved forms are.

Edit: Too many hyphens

Hanada Tattsu
21st June 2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Pidgeot018
Seel and Shellder aren't Ice-Types, but their evolved forms are.

Edit: Too many hyphens

Seel is a water type, but Shellder is a water/ice type. Or at least that's what my Pokdex states.