PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my Yugioh deck....

tidalwave200
1st June 2003, 08:24 AM
Ok. Here's my current deck:

Monsters-
Flame Cerebus
The Earl of Demise
Maryokutai
Twin-Headed Fire Dragon
Mysterious Guard
Magician of Faith x2
Shining Abyss
Harpie's Brother
Island Turtle
Summoned Skull
Aqua Madoor
Maha Vailo
Dancing Fairy
Cyber Jar
7 Colored Fish
Princess of Tsurugi
Pumpking the King of Ghosts
Patrician of Darkness
Castle of Dark Illusions
Mask of Darkness
Witch of the Black Forest
Empress Mantis
Man-Eater Bug
Penguin Soldier
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp
The Rock Spirit
Shadow Tamer

Total Cards: 27

Magic:
Horn of the Unicorn
Graceful Dice
Malevolent Nuzzler
Monster Reborn
The Secret of the Bandit
Ekibyo Drakmord x2
Graceful Charity
Offerings to the Doomed
Mystical Space Typhoon
Change of Heart
Horn of Light
Sheild and Sword
Burning Land

Total Cards: 14

Traps:
Graverobber's Retribution
Attack and Recieve
Seven Tools of the Bandit x2
Magic Jammer
Solemn Wishes
Trap Hole x2
Spellbinding Circle
Ominous Fortunetelling

Total Cards: 10

I know, I don't have Mirror Force or Magic Cylinder (I know what pack Magic Cylinder comes in) and I'm not really sure what Mirror Force comes in. o_o;;

Last Exile
2nd June 2003, 04:15 AM
Okay, here's the deal:

1. Pick a theme. You kind of have done it though. Did you want a Zombie deck? Because your deck is leaning towards it in a way. Just for my knowledge, could you give me stats for the first five monsters on your list? I don't know those ones.

2. You need to fix your L4 monsters. Don't defend, attack. So scrap all your defenders and sell them if you can. The L4s you'll need are:

Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer
La Jinn
7 Colored Fish
Harpie's Brother

Try and get at least 8 total of those guys. If you can get your hands on a Gemini Elf, that would help too. But it's a secret rare, so you might not want to spend that much for an L4 mosnter with 1900 atk.

3. You have done fairly well with your effect monsters. Magician of Faith, Man Eater Bug, Penguin Soldier, Maha Vailo, Cyber Jar - well done! :) But a few changes needed. Ditch Tsurugi and get a Sangan to back up your Witch of the Black Forest. Kycoo is an effect mosnter and veyr handy indeed, so PLEASE get at least one! And if you want a Zombie Deck, get a Shadow Ghoul!

4. Magic Cards need a lot of work.

Raigeki
Pot of Greed
Dark Hole
Harpie's Feather Duster
United We Stand
Mage Power
Swords of Revealing Light
Heavy Storm
And either another Malevolent Nuzzler, or if you can afford it, an Axe of Despair

Drop Horn of the Unicorn, Graceful Dice, Horn of Light, Shield and Word and Burning Land.

5. Traps need some work.

Add:

Magic Cylinder
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted
Waboku x 3
Torrential Tribute
And if you can afford it, Imperial Order

Remove your Trap Holes, Ominous Foretelling, Solemn Wishes, Grave Robber's Retribution, Attack and Recieve, and both your Seven Tools of the Bandit.

These changes will cost a lot, but depends on how serious a duelist you are.

tidalwave200
6th June 2003, 08:08 PM
Hmm.... I have a combo with Solemn Wishes and Burning Land... Seven Tools of the Bandit prevents my opponent from playing cards like "Mirror Force".
I still don't know what Mirror Force comes in. I've been hoping for a Gemini Elf and a Magic Cylinder for a while now, but I can't seem to get them. I don't know what Kycoo does, but I'm sure it's good. Waboku x3? I'm not sure if I have that many, but I'll look. In fact, I might not have any Waboku at all, unless it comes in one of the starter decks x.o
I only kept my defenders in my deck because I thought they'd be useful for offering, but I'll drop them anyway.

After: I found two Wabokus. I also found Tremendous Fire, which I added. I got Stairway to a Destined Duel, so now I also have Harpie's Feather Duster. I also found a Dark Hole, but no Raigeki. No Imperial Order either. I found Pot of Greed, though.