PDA

View Full Version : The Space Pirates.(They're armed and ready,trust me.)

The_Hunter
1st June 2003, 10:16 AM
Well,here's my first post and story.
It's called,The Space Pirates.Crudy name,I know.Enough blahblahblah,and on with the Prolouge.

Proluge-
It was a nice day for Dave,a Pokemon Trainer who always just walked around.It was the year 2455.The World was as peacefull as it was.
But that was going to end.
The Space Pirates,a highly-intelligent species from Zebes,were mining on the moon,and no one knew about it.
The problem is,Dave had a small glass which he kept this material he found in a cave,which was called Phazon.
The Space Pirates,as intelligent as they are,found out that a huge chunk of it was underneath the Moon's surface a while ago,but to do that,they have to implode the moon,and mine from that,but their commander,the Omega Pirate,decided to hurl the asteriod torward the surface,and the moon with it.
They put some siesmic nucular bombs inside where they needed to split the moon.They set the timer for 4 days,and they got in their ships,ready for the blast.

4 Days Later.
"Ah,it's a beautyful,day,isn't,Typholsion?" Dave said.
Ty replied.He looked worried.
Ty was silent for a couple hours.
Then..
a huge *crrrrrrrrrrunnnnnnnnchh* echoed through the land.
Another *crunch*,and Dave looked up,only to see the moon in pieces.And it was falling down,FAST.
"What the heck is that?!?" Dave said to himself.

What he was seeing is the Space Pirate Frigate.It was damaged,but the other ships he saw where in pursuit.Both Ty and Dave went in their house,and dived for cover.A couple hours later,a huge asteriod,with blue specks on it,was falling torward the city below.

And then,it collided.A huge shock wave,followed by others,when the other pieces fell torward the surface,and then,he saw a couple of Space Pirates emerge from the ships landing.He then saw the Omega Pirate,and it was HUGE.When I mean HUGE,I mean HUGE.It was about 10ft tall at least.Another asteriod,which was being destroyed by SP Fighters,was blown into bits,and one part flew torward his house.
Moments later,Dave was knocked uncounsious,and then,dead.
His Typhlosion looked over his trainer,and moaned.He layed on top of him,and for who knows what,he bit him.Dave's blood spewed into Ty's skin.And Ty was hit by Phazon,and it sliped into his skin,too.No ones knows what happened after that,is that he fell asleep.
-End Proluge-
Is it okay,or good,or even great?

The_Hunter
1st June 2003, 10:28 AM
No one knows why they hunt for Phazon,they just crave it,for something.
But they are doing experiments with them...
Some are too gross to think about...
And the Omega Pirate is one of them.

The OP has been radiated by Phazon for years.But..if he falls in Phazon,he'll turn into GRANTA Omega,which is classified as....
"Phazon Elite Omega Pirate" in the Pirate's databanks.
And they'll do anything to get it all.Even kill. :yes:

It's the truth.

It can't be reversed.

But...there's one last hope,in Dave's Typholsion that no one knows what happened to. Something..or someone...took him to the SPF.It just left him there,in the frigate,and later,he woke up.
And the Space Pirates sent everything they had after him.And only one Space Pirate lived to tell the tale...

"That Typholsion burned the doors,killed everyone aboard,then went to the Main Reactor,we let loose the "Phazon Beast" we had on board and sent it at him.He survived,but the PB overloaded the reactor.And the ship exploded.I used a SP Heli to escape,and the Typhlosion was never seen again."

Now..the Space Pirates will unleash their most deadly weapon yet...The HunterX.It was a female robot,designed to kill the Typholsion that ruined the SP's operation in space.The HX was the upgrade to the Hunter,a male human with every weapon in the world.:D
Once the two got to the world,they set out on their first target....
-end part-
Likey?

Tainted
1st June 2003, 05:57 PM
Not bad. Not bad at all, a little short, but if its your first fic... not bad... not bad at all...
If its not... not bad, not bad at all...

Otto=ottO
1st June 2003, 10:39 PM
Remember to put spaces after punctuation. It's laid, not layed.

Mark chaps, so we know they are chaps.

Don't use abreviations unless someone is speaking it.

Don use *crunch* to say somethings happening.

Doen't use smilies.

Most of all, be more clear.

(P.S. why use posting here Skully?)

The_Hunter
3rd June 2003, 05:23 PM
To clear up on some things,I'll post Bios of who's who.

Good Guys-
Dave-He's dead,but his life is in his Typholsion now.
Ty-Dave's Typholsion.Destroyed everything on the Space Pirate Frigate.Now is slowly being radiated by Phazon.
Crystal-One of Dave's friends,somehow,SHE has been radiated by Phazon,too.
Glassy-Crystal's mudkip.Everyone around here is being radiated by Phazon.
The Decipher-The only being other than Space Pirate who can read their language.

Bad Guys-
Space Pirates:A highly intelligent species,they have their own language,which is extremly difficult to decipher.
Omega Pirate-Leader of the Space Pirates.Heavily radiated by Phazon.
Shadow Pirates-Pirates who have acess to cloaking tech.They use sharp-edged sycthes to injure their foe.
The Hunter-A male human who joined the Space Pirates' search for the Phazon.(That's myself. :D )
HunterX-A female robot killing machine.

That's all for now.Plz comment on the story so far.

Otto=ottO
3rd June 2003, 05:59 PM
Maybe you'll do another story about that girl who's infected by phazon.

Is Samus here?

Keep writing.