PDA

View Full Version : Metriod Prime Favorite Boss Poll

The_Hunter
1st June 2003, 10:51 AM
My Favorite is the Omega Pirate.He's just cool to look at,literly.
2nd-Thardous-Killed my brother in no time at all.Beat him on 1st try. :yes:
3rd-Didn't beat the game,but If I did,Metriod Prime.Tests how fast your fingers are on the C-Pad.:D
4th-Parasite Queen:Thank goodnees for her! The next couple in Chozo Ruins are easy,especialy the Plated Beatle.8)

RJdude
1st June 2003, 11:58 AM
Meta Ridley is the coolest boss I've seen for a while. WHo can't like a big, metal Dragon? He's also the hardest, the last stage againist him is a killer.

So I vote for Meta Ridley

Lord Necrodain
1st June 2003, 04:34 PM
<----------

You can see who my vote goes to.

I also give props to Omega Pirate for making me want to break the controller in half, but still being cool and fun.

dr._samurai
1st June 2003, 06:29 PM
omega pirate was the funnest boss for me. metroid prime was too easy and so was meta ridley. thardous was the hardest for me though.

DelusionsOfEuphoria
1st June 2003, 09:41 PM
Hmm...Flaaghra is kinda cool....first boss I had trouble dealing with. First boss to kill me, consequently. However...my vote goes for the Metroid Prime itself. I love that whole battle. Especially the music they use for Metroid Prime's second form.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
2nd June 2003, 04:38 AM
Meta Ridley, a classic Metroid fight, not like the majority of the boss battles in MP. A battle where strategy is of major importance but you also have time to find the tactic out. The opponent can take a ton of damage but so can you. That's how I like them fights.

The_Hunter
2nd June 2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by dr._samurai
omega pirate was the funnest boss for me. metroid prime was too easy and so was meta ridley. thardous was the hardest for me though.

Thardous? Tough? Wasn't tough for me. :P
Flagghara was the toughest for me,though. I had to look at the strategy giude a eon times to figure it out.(Bet you don't know what an Eon is. ;) )
I like the music for the Hive Mecha. And when you fight the invislble Sentry droid and the Chozo Ghosts,they are loads of fun.I just shoot a super missle or two and they go bye-bye.:D

Powarun
2nd June 2003, 06:24 PM
Meta Ridley, I had it down to a sliver of health, I had 6 energy tanks left, and it killed me. I was in shock. Omega Pirate was a good vote too, this game did have good bosses.

GR-Gligar
3rd June 2003, 05:41 PM
Hmmm, I'm in the snow place after getting the boost ball and was wondering, am I far into the game? I really hope not, but I've already beaten 4 of the bosses mentioned there! Please tell me there's a long gap until the next? (Ridley just flew over head with a freakily huge shadow). But, I'd like to fight Ridley, mainly because he's really Samus' arch-nemesis/protagonist and any game without Ridley-Samus tension/hunting isn't as fun. So I vote Meta-Ridley overall, but so far I'd say Parasite queen, mainly for slaughtering many a pirate.

Lord Necrodain
3rd June 2003, 06:30 PM
Fear not, you've got a long ways to go yet. If you just saw Meta Ridley's shadow, that means that you're still not too far into the game. The bosses start to slow down soon, and you'll find them coming at you much less frequently, plus not every single boss/mini-boss in the game is mentioned here (I'd name some, but you may not want spoilers, but I'll just say this isn't a complete list). Plus, at that point in the game, you've only beaten two majour bosses (Parasite Queen and Flaahgra), where there's 7 in the entire game (I define a majour boss as one who's name and health bar show beneath your own suring the fight). If you just got the Boost Ball, there IS another mini-boss coming up quite soon (Sheegoth), but after that it slows down. There's quite a ways for you to go yet, so enjoy.

GR-Gligar
4th June 2003, 07:32 AM
Phew! Well, I just defeated the Sheegoth, quite annoying when you run out of missiles!! I'm happy to know there's alot more to go.