PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Version and Ash's Pokemon 2

PokemonRedRules
1st June 2003, 01:09 PM
what I ment was just the list of pokemon he gets from Pallet town to the Elite Four. Because i am just goign to use that list for my Gold version because I am goign to use it like a Yellow Version so I need the Pokemon he caught in order from Pallet town the beginning to Elite four the end.

PokemonRedRules
1st June 2003, 01:10 PM
so far I have this list I donno if it is right but I just went by the epasoide number.

Pikachu(Beginning Pokemon)
Capterpie
Pidgeotto
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Gyarados
Hunter

Zak
1st June 2003, 01:15 PM
Ash never caught Gyarados....

Pikachu
Caterpie
Pidgeotto
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Krabby
Raticate
Haunter
Primeape
Muk
Tauros

Orange Islands:

Lapras
Snorlax

~Zak

PokemonRedRules
1st June 2003, 01:36 PM
I don't think he had a Raitcate b/c he traded it for his Buterfree and then traded back to get his Butterfee back.

Hanada Tattsu
2nd June 2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by PokemonRedRules
I don't think he had a Raitcate b/c he traded it for his Buterfree and then traded back to get his Butterfee back.

Yeah, but he had it for some time, and even if he had it for a minute, it is still his.

Dragon_Claw
9th June 2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Yeah, but he had it for some time, and even if he had it for a minute, it is still his.

That's like that in the game. But that would mean Butterfree is still that gentleman's

Hanada Tattsu
9th June 2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Dragon_Claw
That's like that in the game. But that would mean Butterfree is still that gentleman's

Yes, I agree.

That would mean that Butterfree also kinda belongs to the gentleman, since he did have it for some time.

Like in the game. Even if you catch a Spearow and then release it five minutes later, you are still noted for catching that Pokemon in your Pokedex.