PDA

View Full Version : Teresa vs. Hunter (Ref: ???)

M1ND G4ME
1st June 2003, 02:31 PM
Ok, Teresa you said you had a free slot for a battle, So I wanna battle. ^^

2 vs. 2
DQ: None
Arena: Your choice (Make it fun :D)
Order: Your choice also

~GW7~

pokemasterfrank
1st June 2003, 03:05 PM
I'll volunteer to be the ref.

Moltrecuno
1st June 2003, 05:18 PM
You can ref Frank. :)

Arena: A huge UFO

You know those UFOs that look like a disc? Well we're going to be battling on the top of it. It will have a huge glass dome over the fighting area so that means we can still breath. XP Think of a huge snowglobe flying in space. ^_^ We'll also have little green aliens flying the thing so we may or may not land on a strange planet. If we do land on a planet, the battle will take place on the planet instead until our little alien friends tell us to fight on the ship again when they leave. :)

Order:
I Choose First
Hunter Atttacks First

I choose Charler the Charizard(M)!!

Charler: ...and again you don't choose me. *goes to a corner*

CHARLER!!! Get your arse over here!! I chose you damnit!!

Charler: You did?! Yay!! :D

*sweatdrops*

This battle better be fun. ;P

~M~

M1ND G4ME
1st June 2003, 07:43 PM
Ok...This is...and interesting arena. Ok now lets see. I choose...Rhynok!

Rhynok: Do I have to....?

-_-; Yes you have to.

Rhynok: But I don't want to!

I dont care.

Rhynok: Fine...I'll Battle. But one thing First. * chases hunter around the ship*

AH! *runs away screaming*

Rhynok: *horn attacks Hunter in the butt*

OW!! Dont attack me! Attack him! *spots Charler behind Teresa laughing his butt off* -_-

Rhynok: Ok then! *chases Teresa and charler*

o.O ok... Rhynok! Stop Chasing them! I want you to Toxic Charler! Then ThunderPunch Him! After that, Thunder Bolt!

And Do you have to use fatigue Frank? I hate that.

~GW7~

Moltrecuno
4th June 2003, 07:28 PM
[color=ff6600]Ruby: Charler gets to battle after how many months?

Charler: -_-;; Shaddup...

Isn't Charler cute? :D

Charler: >_<;;; Can I battle now?

Fine fine. Start off by blasting a Flamethrower at the moment Rhynok uses Toxic. Poison be flammable yes? ^^; Next grab Rhynok on his wrists and Fly into the air. Finally quickly perform Seismic Toss and throw him down. Think of the last two moves like a combo. Okay? :D Me done. ^_^

~M~

pokemasterfrank
4th June 2003, 10:15 PM
Gamewizard007 vs Moltrecuno

Beginning of Round 1 Stats
>>>Hunter
>>>>>>Rhynok the Male Nidoking: 100% health, very good
>>>Teresa
>>>>>>Charler the Male Charizard: 100% health, very good

Commands
>>>Hunter
>>>>>>Rhynok the Male Nidoking: Toxic-Thunder Punch-Thunderbolt
>>>Teresa
>>>>>>Charler the Male Charizard: Flamethrower-Fly-Seismic Toss

Pre-Battle
Now boarding Flight 1437 to Earth, from Earth. Today’s feature is a live Pokemon Battle.

“How exciting,” I thought to myself sarcastically. “Especially since I’m reffing it.”

As I walked into the ship, the first think I noticed was that there was a giant hall. The hall spanned for yards until the ends curved around the corner. Green creatures walked around, mumbling in an unknown tongue, the words buzzing as the green creatures scrambled toward the stairs.

“This isn’t a normal airplane…is it?” I asked aloud.

“No sir,” said a green man dressed in a fancy tuxedo. “This is Martian Spaceline Flight 1437.”

“Martian…Spacelines?” I asked slowly, mouth slowly widening into a gape.

“Why yes,” he said. “I best be off now, don’t want to miss the battle.”

“Crud, what did I get myself into…” I mumbled to myself.

I made my way around the spaceship, wandering around, trying to find the arena. Finally, I made it to the top.

Take-off in 5 minutes

I spied the battlers, their Pokemon already out and ready for battle. I quickly took out my reffing flags, and began the match.

Please put your tray table up and your seat back in the full upright position…

Battle: Round 1
The spaceship quickly shot up into the sky, the Pokemon falling to their knees as the G-Forces pressed down upon them. A few seconds later, the pressure was relieved, and the Pokemon got back up, shaking off that experience. Rhynok stared at his opponent, watching the sleek, orange, dragon-like Pokemon. Quickly, Rhynok spat out a blob of purple toxins, the chemicals bubbling as they flew through the air straight towards Charler. Charler let out a cry, and blew out a giant stream of flame, igniting the combustible chemicals. The flaming toxins splattered on Charler, singeing his skin, the toxins seeping through his burn.

Rhynok backed up, the minor burns on his skin stinging. Rhynok charged at Charler, his fist crackling with electric energy, the sparks shooting around his fist. Rhynok swung, and slammed his fist into Charler’s body. Charler roared in agony as the electricity began sparking around his body. Quickly, Charler grabbed Rhynok by his wrist, and flew into the air! Charler soared high up, dragging Rhynok upward. Suddenly, a pain shot through Charler’s veins. The poison surged through his body, slowly deteriorating him from within. He released Rhynok from his grasp, spasming in the air, stumbling clumsly through the air. Rhynok fell to the ground below, a loud boom radiating through the arena as he hit.

Charler panted as he floated in the air, the toxic affecting him. He quickly flew down to try to finish his last command. Rhynok slowly got up, shaking off the shock of the drop. The wind suddenly blew past him…he turned around, and Charler grabbed him. Charler quickly flew in a small circle and dropped Rhynok, letting him hit the floor of the spaceship. Rhynok quickly got up and let out a loud roar. He was tired of being dropped. Rhynok’s horn began to glow, and shot out a bolt of electricity. Charler cried out in pain as the electricity rippled through his body. Charler fell to the ground, the sparks cracking as they surged around his body.

End of Round 1 Status
>>>Hunter
>>>>>>Rhynok the Male Nidoking: 84% health, fatigued (5%), slightly burned, burns only sting, not serious, angry at being dropped so many times
>>>Teresa
>>>>>>Charler the Male Charizard: 81% health, fatigue (8%), temporary muscle control loss, poisoned