PDA

View Full Version : The pokemasters forums: The Purge (Signups)

kalad1
2nd June 2003, 12:29 PM
You ARE your pokemasters persona, you often dwell within the sanctity of the pokemasters forums. you are just going about your business and enter the rpg forum. Then suddenly, you and everyone else in the RPG board are booted out, even mods like TMM. the only message you hear is "User Purged". You, along with others, decide to traverse the world, visiting sites and forums to try and find a way in.

Because of an invasion, which happened about a month ago, of "Lamers", people who compulsively Spam, Flame people, irritate Moderators, Speak l33t, and bring forums into chaos, Some groups dedicated to ending the existence of Lamers formed, one of which was BLAST, created by Kalad1. members of these groups have decided to be the ones journeying the land.

But the force may be even more malevolent than they think...

Signups:
Screename:
Nickname: (If you have one)
Looks:
Personality:
Class of skills:(See Below)
Group:(may be one of FIVE groups, fourmay be made by people other than me) you don't have to be in a group though.
other:

Explaination of skills
Skills are your abilities, if you are a swordsman looking guy, you may have sword techniques, if you are an assassin, you may have assassin skills. that kind of thing, give your "Class" a cool name if you can.

Here's mine:
Screename:Kalad1
Nick:Kalad
Looks:like this (http://www.lod-squared.com/Dart.jpg)
personality:Kinda crazy, but good natured and charismatic
Class of skills:Swordstrike Skills
Group:Leader of BLAST.
Other:AHH! LAMER SPAWN! KILL IT!

Tyler and Hobbes
2nd June 2003, 02:39 PM
Screename:fireguardian
Nickname: Pyro
Looks:Long black hair with purpel highlights, aqua eyes. A light purple robe with a diamond shaped star on it. Silky black pants.
Personality:Chaotic, Funny. He is dumb, but in a good way. Showoff, but will never admit it. He is loyal and will do anthing to protect his friends.
Class of skills:Blaze Magician skills
Group: CONFLICT (can I lead that group?)
other:Friends with MC

Drusilla
2nd June 2003, 05:05 PM
Heh, these kinds of RPGs never get very far... oh well, they're fun while they last.

Screename: Drusilla (WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING? LOOK AT THE POST FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!)
Nickname: Dru
Looks: clicky, w00t! (http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035578025_topwarrior.jpg)
Personality: Dark and secretive half the time, insane and unpredictable the other. It's a dangerous combo. She's the kind that if you piss her off, expect to be murdered. She knows what she wants, and she'll die trying to get it. Her motives are unclear, however, and she's only completely loyal to Suzie (Little_Pikachu) and the RPG mods. Question her, and die.
Class of skills: Shadow Assasin
Group: TPM's "Sercet Police"... eh, Suzie's undercover agents ;)
other: pwnz yuo >:0

kalad1
2nd June 2003, 05:39 PM
Good, you are accepted, oh, I may have forgotten to mention that guns are allowed also... oh, and if you make the group, you can lead it, but FG, I have an offer for you. I am offering you BLAST's second in command position.

The Muffin Man
2nd June 2003, 05:55 PM
Screename: The Muffin Man
Nickname: The Muffin Man, Mike, Mikey.
Looks: Here (http://galeon.hispavista.com/shi/gambit.jpg) , only wearing all black*jeans, t-shirt* with a black trenchoat. And no head-thingy or leg-thingies o.o;;
Personality: Calm, but a bit distant...he prefers to keep to himse
Class of skills: 'mutant assassin/thief'. His powers are much like Gambits, agility and staff mastery included!
Group: TPM Secret Police
other: pwnz y00 2, f00

kalad1
2nd June 2003, 06:01 PM
Why, how could I NOT accept The Muffin Man? you're in ;)

Mystic_clown
3rd June 2003, 02:09 AM
Screenname: Mystic_clown
Nickname: MC
Appearance: He has long, blue (died) hair and brown eyes. He wears a purple tuxedo, white gloves, white shoes and a black top hat.
Personality: He's a bit of a loony, but is a nice guy at heart. He flirts with every cute girl he meets. He knows what must be done and he hates Lamers.
Class of Skills: Chaos Magician
Group: Lamer Hunters
Other: is friends with Pyro.

Interpol HQ
3rd June 2003, 02:20 AM
This rp sounds pretty cool.

Screename: The_Legendary_Himo
Nickname: Himo, Joshomon, Joshikomon
Looks: 6'4". Brown hair & eyes. Wears a blue Hawaiian shirt (Hoola girls!!), a white t-shirt under that, grey shorts and black sandals.
Personality: Fun loving, goofy and frogetful. He likes to hang out with his buddies and doing stuff. He is always will to make new friends. He cant sit still he has to be active and doing somthing (even if its just reading). Sometimes gets small spurts of closterphobia in small areas.
Class skills/powers: Himology: The art of healing a team mate while killing an enemy with a big hammer.
Group affiliation: Loyal member of TPM, and is will happily fight a long side those like him. (basically any group that'll let him in)
Other: *smashes lamer* EWWWW I got lamer juices on me...

Tyler and Hobbes
3rd June 2003, 11:29 AM
I was tempted(that's why I didn't post) but I think I'm gonna lead my own group if thats okay ^_^;

kalad1
3rd June 2003, 01:37 PM
it's okay.

Chibi_Sugar
3rd June 2003, 03:29 PM
Um.. wee 0.o

Screename: Chibi_Sugar
Nickname: Yuki
Looks: 5'3", shoulder length red hair, hazel eyes, normally seen in jeans, a t-shirt with something written on it (Today it's I have major issues. You've been warned) and white tennis shoes with little cherries on the side.
Personality: Major loudmouth, always acts before she thinks. Very nice as long as you don't upset her, she's extremely emotional.
Class of skills: Shikyo no Kami (Gods of Death)
Group: None
other: *attacks other with flaming trout on a stick*

kalad1
3rd June 2003, 03:35 PM
Okay, MC, okay Himo, CS, your skill name sounds a BIT too powerful oh, and in one week this will start.

Craig
3rd June 2003, 03:41 PM
Screename: Craig
Nickname: Craig ( ? )
Looks: Black hair, incredibly pale skin with gray eyes. Wears black pants with a black shirt with like straps crossed across. Has a fairly large cape.
Personality: Can be a joker and come up with really funny stuff, but at other times can be fairly quiet / reserved. Sometimes my friends think I'll turn out to be a future serial killer if that helps (But im not violent..)
Class of skills: Knife Fighting
Group: N/A
other: :wave:

Chibi_Sugar
3rd June 2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by kalad1
Okay, MC, okay Himo, CS, your skill name sounds a BIT too powerful oh, and in one week this will start.
Don't let the name fool you, it's just a name for a group of hackers. No harm done.

kalad1
3rd June 2003, 05:08 PM
mmm... okay, you're in chibi, Craig... I guess you are in.

Fai D. Flowright
3rd June 2003, 07:42 PM
OK, Kalad, Here's my stuff. Told you I'd definitely be on this one!

Signups:
Screename: Whiteangel
Nickname: WA or Tony
Looks: Like this. http://www.the-magicbox.com/Jan/hack15.jpg
Personality: Very lax about things, would rather stand back and help with magic and other curing abilities.
Class of skills: Wavemaster (Designated All-Around Magic User)
Group: I will take that 2nd position in the BLAST Group, if I still can? ^_^;
other: Death to Other! Kill the LOSER Spawn! *stabs with finger*

kalad1
3rd June 2003, 07:59 PM
sure! the second in command is now White Angel.

DarkTemplarZ
3rd June 2003, 08:34 PM
name: DarkTemplarZ
Nickname: DTZ or Alex
Desc.: Basically, tall, spiked black hair, dark blue eyes, long black leather trenchcoat, sunglasses, black shirt underneath, basically very dark looking. Sometimes a chain with the shape of a blade on it.
Personality: Loves to fight, usually the first one to jump into a battle. Normally tends to be kinda lax, not wanting to do anything. Talkative, funny on occasion.
Class of Skills: swordsman
group: Kalad's BLAST
Other: carries a big twin-edged buster sword and a shotgun...

kalad1
3rd June 2003, 08:42 PM
you're in DTZ

Interpol HQ
3rd June 2003, 08:43 PM
Sweet the team is getting bigger by the day.

kalad1
4th June 2003, 12:08 PM
alright, if no one else signs up by friday/saturday, I am starting it then.

LadyChaos1138
4th June 2003, 10:13 PM
Screenname:LadyChaos1138
Nick Name: LadyChaos, LC
appearance: Tall, olive tinted skin, long legs, big onyx eyes, long black hair with two white streaks, like a cross between Xena and Laura Croft, black cats eye glasses with rhinestones
Skills: Seduction, whip, sword, and gun skills
Personality: Seductive, intelligent, not good, but not evil, looks out for #1. Not above using men for her own means

kalad1
5th June 2003, 05:16 AM
you're in, despite the skill name... and lack of group....

LadyChaos1138
5th June 2003, 12:59 PM
Group: None she looks out for herself

kalad1
5th June 2003, 01:00 PM
that's better, we'll start tomorrow

Toxicity
5th June 2003, 01:17 PM
Wait! I wanna join!

Screenname: Gothic Latias
Nickname: GL, Gothic, or Laura
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown(close to black) hair with blue highlights(dyed), and deeply pale skin.
Apparently wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and navy-blue khakis of a length her combat boots are barely visible under a black cloak.
Personality: Is extremely dark depressive and anti-social most of the time, and is very silent and secretive. She's sometimes calm, but is extremely passive. She tries to keep her life to herself at all times, but sometimes ends up admitting her inner-feelings when you don't expect it.
Class of Skills: Aquarius Magician(water magic)
Group Affiliation: None
Other: *shoots other with her sniper rifle*

kalad1
5th June 2003, 01:19 PM
Okay, you're in.

Wow. I don't think any of my other rpgs got THIS popular.