PDA

View Full Version : just got a god

KingCobra
2nd June 2003, 06:45 PM
i just got a god card oblisk the tormentor he's in my thrashing torrmentor deck any good card comob's with oblisk for my deck other than sole extchange and shair the pain so you only saccrafice 1 while your opponent does 2

Red Angel
7th June 2003, 07:28 PM
Well, aside from the fact that it's ILLEGAL IN TOURNEYS, it's a neat card... pretty blue card... ooh...

DarkTemplarZ
7th June 2003, 07:48 PM
unfortunately Share the Pain doesn't count for an actual sacrifice or 2... And Obelisk's probably the worst god card, since you need 5 monsters on the field to make his Soul Energy MAX+God Hand Crusher work.

KingCobra
7th June 2003, 08:59 PM
there is als chearfull coffen + monster reborn no sacraffices

Red Angel
8th June 2003, 12:36 AM
Even IF your opponent let you play it, wouldn't your combo fizzle? God cards are immune to ALL magic, right? That would make both Cheerfull Coffin and Monster Reborn fail, no?

KingCobra
8th June 2003, 01:00 PM
if there on the field in play they are but in graveyard or in hand there fair game and i only battle the kids if they let me use oblisk

Chrisodeo
8th June 2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by KingCobra
if there on the field in play they are but in graveyard or in hand there fair game and i only battle the kids if they let me use oblisk

Well then you should be able to make up combos of your own. They don't even have to make sense, since there are no official rules on the god cards. For all we know there could be an added effect something along the lines of "If this monster is summoned, smack your opponent across the face". There are guidelines in the Japanese Thousand Eyes Bible, but even those aren't actual rules.So like I said, add effects that aren't there. Who's gonna know?

The Muffin Man
8th June 2003, 05:15 PM
oh my god...for the last time...THE GOD CARDS DO NOT HAVE EFFECTS! THE "EFFECTS" YOU SEE ARE FLAVOR TEXT MEANING THEY HAVE NO WAY TO BE ACTIVATED AND ARE MERELY FOR SHOW!!

Zombie
8th June 2003, 07:41 PM
My opinion, find someone obsessed with God cards and trade them for a bunch of useful cards.