PDA

View Full Version : Tag Team Challenge! TIA Challenges you!

Icy
4th June 2003, 08:19 PM
:\ Right, I doubt this'll ever get off of it's feet but oh well...

Team Insanity Attraction challenges you.

Everyone uses one pokemon. (2 vs. 2)

Team A = Myself, and Psi
Team B = ?a and ?b

I choose, then Psi chooses, then ?a chooses, then ?b chooses
?b posts attacks, then ?a posts attacks, then Psi posts attacks, then I post attacks.

Order is reversed for the next round.

DQ = 6 days.
Ref = YOU! Please?
Arena = Hyrule Temple (from SSB:M). :\ (Go here for a picture: http://smashbrosmelee.com/stages/zeldatemple.jpg). If you don't know what it looks like, go look at the picture, just take out the lightning.

I choose... my beautiful... Vulpix! (Flamie, female)

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 08:25 PM
Of course, defeating TIA is no easy matter... bwaha. ^^ Of course, for this arena, my Pokémon needs to be agile...

Kabuki, my Meowth! I choose you!
Kabuki: =O-o= *mews*
Squee! *laughs madly*

Oddish17
4th June 2003, 08:34 PM
Hmm, why not, one of my battles didn't even start. I choose one of my newest acquisitions, a female Snubbull. I think I'll call her Crystal. Now I just need someone to fight alongside me.

Syberia
4th June 2003, 09:08 PM
Oddish17, I'll be your partner if you don't mind. I'm declaring my battle with TMM dead, as it doesn't even have a ref after like 5 days.

Oddish17
5th June 2003, 04:41 PM
Yea that's fine with me. Now we just need a ref, hopefully one who will stick around for a while...

Syberia
5th June 2003, 07:20 PM
Very well then... I think I'll stay in line with the general trend of unevolved pokemon here and use one of my own.

Styx: Damn, that rules me out. First time he's ever thought I was too good for something o_o;

Yes, and you can be sure it will be the last. As for this battle, though... Rinoa, come forth! She's a female Chansey btw, one that wants to evolve badly.

Rinoa, get things started with a Thunder Wave towards Kabuki; slow him down. Next I want you to make things, uhh... really wet with a Rain Dance; and finally smite Kabuki with your full electrical fury; Thunder! Of course, if the sun is out instead of the rain at this point, just hit him with a Solar Beam instead.

Thunder Wave (Kabuki)~Rain Dance~Thunder (Kabuki)/Solar Beam (Kabuki)

Btw, as for a reliable ref, I'll try to snag DRWS to take care of this battle for us.

Oddish17
5th June 2003, 11:28 PM
Hmm, lets see what we can do, eh Crystal? Start by tossing a Present charge in between our two opponents. Then as it starts raining, send a surge of Thunder at Flamie. Finish up by using Thunder again on Flamie. If it's not raining anymore, then use Shadowball on her.

Present ~ Thunder(Flamie) ~ Thunder/Shadowball(Flamie)

Discothéque
6th June 2003, 11:14 AM
Well, Kabuki, it seems that you're not getting off so easily. Faint Attack, to begin with, to dodge the electric surges and the present that the Snubull is attempting to full you with. You should, of course, be faster than them and escape without any harm. That Chansey will be summoning the rain, and Snubull will attempt to hurt your teammate after this move. I'm sure Flamie can take this herself - so, whilst the Chansey is off guard and has the rain falling, perform a Hypnosis after she's finished and preparing her next move. She should be caught in the wave, and go off to slumber. If she did, reverse the smiting on her with your very own Thunder! Or of course, Nightmare if it's sunny outside thanks to Flamie. If she's still awake, how ever, quickly Faint Attack away once more from harm. Try to take shelter in the underground tunnel, to prevent the electric energy from coming in.

Faint Attack|Hypnosis (Chansey)|Thunder (Chansey, If Raining and Asleep)/Nightmare (Chansey, if Sunny and Asleep)/Faint Attack

Icy
6th June 2003, 06:00 PM
We'll keep the rain, it's just rain...

First, run towards Crystal and use a Hypnosis attack. Make sure you're close to it, so it won't be able to use present effectively, and you'll hopefully be able to get a successful Hypnosis off. Next, if Snubbul is asleep, use a devastating Iron Tail attack on Chansey. If Snubbul happens to be awake, however, simply Reflect the Thunder right back at it! Again, if Snubbul is asleep, use an Iron Tail upon Chansey. If Snubbul is awake, simply use a Faint Attack to get away from the blast.

Hypnosis~Iron Tail (Chansey)/Reflect~Iron Tail (Chansey)/Faint Attack

Icy
13th June 2003, 07:12 PM
I'm not one for double posting OR ref bumping, but it HAS been a week. :\ We need a ref.

Syberia
14th June 2003, 10:36 PM
I have official permission from Icy and Psiana to kill this, so... *stabs this battle through the heart with his sword*