PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] your secret spot

Krystalline Kabutops
4th June 2003, 08:35 PM
1: Do you have a secret spot? If so, where?

2: Do your parents approve of it?

3: If so, how often do you use it/what do you use it for?

1: Yeah, the roof of our house. It's really easy to get to, but your hands will burn if it's after 9 AM or before 6 PM.

2: My dad knows about it, I'm not sure about my mom. I hope she doesn't find out if she doesn't know yet, because I like it up there!

3: I use it about 4 times per week, since there's no shade. I just moved here, so I have yet to find it's purpose beyond an excellent view of the neighborhood.

en0miz
4th June 2003, 11:08 PM
Lmao @ title/questions of this poll.

"Do you have a secret spot? If so, where?" XD Sorry, I'm immature.

Anyways, no I don't have a secret spot in my house, I live in an apartment. But if I don't want anyone to bug me, I sometimes like to go to the bathroom, sit on the edge of the toilet and read or play my SP. :P

Jay
4th June 2003, 11:36 PM
I was going to ask where's the warning :O olol

Not at this house, however, two houses ago we had this huge fig tree in our back yard that was very tall. It was quite fun to climb, and it was easy to get onto the garage roof. Sometimes I just sat there when I got bored and I just relaxed there for a few hours

I don't think my mother ever did since she always told me that I could get hurt or the garage roof might fall o.O I mean how light can a garage roof really be? Geez. My father didn't mind, he's cool

I used to climb onto the roof every day after school - I just went up there to relax or when I was bored. I have to say I had a bit of trouble getting down a few times :( Sometimes I had to jump off the roof, which was quite high

Angel Blossom
5th June 2003, 01:12 AM
Oh god, Simone.. XD

My apartment doesn't have much space for a "secret spot", heh. Gosh, I don't even have enough room in my own bedroom. O.o But I remember that in the house I once lived in, there was a tree I would climb up and sit in for hours. It was a lot of fun.. well, until it got cut down, lol. ;-;

Rambunctious Jamirus
5th June 2003, 09:46 AM
1. I used to when there was a forest around the neighborhood. Now they've done construction and tore it down. Well, it was to be a neat clearing in the trees with cactus and all sorts of hurtful vines. There used to be some wallpaper in it, a busted up mailbox, a Coke liter holder, and other various utensils that I found in the dumpster that also used to reside in that area.

2. I think they did or never knew where it was exactly.

3. I used it about twice a week since it was very shady. I mainly used it for getting away from my brother and the obnoxious one year older jerks that live on my street.

MarshmallowEgg
5th June 2003, 05:44 PM

I don't here, but at my old house I had this tree with really cool branches. It was an evergreen tree, and the branches went all the way to the ground, and when I went under the branches there was this place I could climb up the branches like stairs. There were also a lot of little cradle-type things that I could sit in like a chair/bed.

I think so. They never said anything to suggest otherwise.

I don't use it anymore, but I used to climb it every day. Sometimes with my best friend who lived next door, sometimes by myself. I would just go there to hang out and have fun.

Crystal Mew
5th June 2003, 08:01 PM
1. Not really...although, I have a deck by my room...or out my window..its weird....

2. Yeah, they do, they dont want me going out on it though...dont ask why ~_~;

3. I never go out there.....but it would be a secret spot if I used it :) but I hardly ever go out there...so yeah :/