PDA

View Full Version : Children of the moon: Sign ups!!

Tyler and Hobbes
5th June 2003, 12:20 AM
Hi guys :P This truly will stink, but hey, I tried.

You know that group of kids in your neighborhood, or even your shool, that always hang out together? They talk about weird stuff, and laugh about things that you don't get. we are that group. The children of the moon have been friends forever. I know what your thinking, no it's not an occult. This group of neighborhood kids is a club. This is not your average club. These guys are into weird stuff like time gaps, cryptozoology, exteratresstials, (sp?) other dimensions, ghost, things like that. They all have fun. They always sneek out of the house at twelve o'clock at night. They tell stories by the camp fire (no not ghost storys, well sometimes, but most of the time they just tell about there day and stuff) One day, one person wins his own trip, with how many people we have, that will be the number of people. He or she decides to take the children of the moon. Its a years trip, all over the world. On our way we have a good time fighting monsters, destroying ancient curses, and just about anything you can imagine.

Name:
Looks:
Personality: The stuff that doesn't make us stick people
Relaitions: we're all friends so, sibs, bf, gf and crushes are put here, not other.
Other:

My sign up:

Name:Shade Beluse
Looks: Long,shaggy, black hair, shades, a nacklace with a crystal that his dad found at the roswell crash, a black T-shirt that has a blue flame on it. he has blue cargos, and red soap shoes.
Personality:Nice to everyone. Funny. His charm is really high, he can talk his way out of anything. He loves to make people laugh and smile. He will do anything to make sure the perso doesn't cry. He is carefree. And doesn't care if he puts his life in danger. He will protect his friends at all costs. Plays around, he is never mad. He is loyal to his friends. People that are mean to them, pranks ahead.
Relaitions:
Other: stabs other, eww...