PDA

View Full Version : I make a challenge!

CowboyJMB
5th June 2003, 09:54 PM
I challenge anyone who will take it, to a duel of Pokemon Cards this saturday. I am saying this Saturday, becasue that is when I can get my deck. So, who will take the challenge?

Jedi
6th June 2003, 12:03 AM
I assume you mean apprentice...
AIM: Jedi9087177

err.. I need a patch first..

CowboyJMB
6th June 2003, 12:27 AM
I am a bit confused, what do you mean apprentice? What patch?

Razola
6th June 2003, 01:01 AM
It's an online program that lets you play TCGs online.

Orginally created for Magic the Gathering, it has now spread to other games as well.

I'd give a link, but I'm lazy. Google it.

CowboyJMB
6th June 2003, 02:13 AM
Could someone get me the link? This is the first time I have ever heard of this program. They way I battled over the net was by just typing down what I did and posted it on the message board. A program sounds cool though.

hobbs
6th June 2003, 03:29 PM
Pojo has all the details here:

http://www.pojo.com/League/apprentice.html

CowboyJMB
7th June 2003, 05:26 PM
Cool, I have always dreamed of a program like that!

My AIM: CowboyJMB

One question though, how do I do the prize cards on Apprentice?

Zombie
7th June 2003, 05:45 PM
Prize cards. You just drag 6 cards over to the side, I think if you hold control or something they remain face down...its been a while so it could be a different button you hold.

Roarkiller
7th June 2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Zombie
Prize cards. You just drag 6 cards over to the side, I think if you hold control or something they remain face down...its been a while so it could be a different button you hold.

Doubt it. In any case, there's always the help file :P

And btw, nice to see u back here Mike. Somehow this place seems to be getting back in shape. Dang, im in 3 msg boards and none r active, lol.

CowboyJMB
9th June 2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Dang, im in 3 msg boards and none r active, lol.

I would suggest going to VGChat, it is very active, but you don't want to go there. That is were Bjarni is!

Kokomo
9th June 2003, 04:54 PM
That is were Bjarni is!

:mad: I hate that person.

Roarkiller
10th June 2003, 08:51 AM
No idea who that is, nor what the forum's about. Anyway, the kind of stuff im into aint what 99.93% of the world's population is interested about anyway.

And thats no exaggeration.

The Muffin Man
12th June 2003, 02:36 PM
*does the calculations*OMG...Roars not kidding!

o.o Oh...umm...o_x; Apprentice is really helpful for online card-playing...*tries to contribute. Runs off*

Roarkiller
13th June 2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
*does the calculations*OMG...Roars not kidding!

o.o Oh...umm...o_x; Apprentice is really helpful for online card-playing...*tries to contribute. Runs off*

Like only 30% at most of the world's population has access to what i have, and of these, name me at least 5 other ppl interested in these hobbies: pkmn, yoyo, deep-as-**** anime, studio ghibli and *cough* language.

And now u know.

Real One Bjarni
8th August 2008, 11:50 PM
:mad: I hate that person.

YOu should shut up! If you hates me, don't talk to me! Nobody will bann me! do you know what is to not listen? Do that! Leave me alone! Don't try to ask mod about bann me! You can leave me alone! If you hate me, you should leave! Stop asking about bann me! I don't wan't to hear the word "bann" and just ignore me! To easy! Add me to ignore list! Stop asking about bann me! I don't like war, so we can stop agure to others! Just leave per others alone!If you do that I'm banned from your life but not on Pokemoster! Stop listen to me! Stop asking about bann me! Because I did nothing wrong! Just you, for asking for bann me! Stop asking for it and I will go out of your life!!!!!! I'm leaving now from your life!

Drago
9th August 2008, 12:56 AM
Kinda pointless reviving an old gimmick on a forum with low traffic, doncha think?

Magmar
11th August 2008, 05:22 AM
It's like Borat with AIDS.