PDA

View Full Version : the Pokemasters Forums: the Purge(starts) (LSUs MIGHT be accepted, PM me your signup)

kalad1
6th June 2003, 11:01 AM
You ARE your pokemasters persona, you often dwell within the sanctity of the pokemasters forums. you are just going about your business and enter the rpg forum. Then suddenly, you and everyone else in the RPG board are booted out, even mods like TMM. the only message you hear is "User Purged". You, along with others, decide to traverse the world, visiting sites and forums to try and find a way in.

Because of an invasion, which happened about a month ago, of "Lamers", people who compulsively Spam, Flame people, irritate Moderators, Speak l33t, and bring forums into chaos, Some groups dedicated to ending the existence of Lamers formed, one of which was BLAST, created by Kalad1. members of these groups have decided to be the ones journeying the land.

But the force may be even more malevolent than they think...

Signups:
Screename:
Nickname: (If you have one)
Looks:
Personality:
Class of skills: (See Below)
Group: (may be one of FIVE groups, four may be made by people other than me) you don't have to be in a group though.
other:

Explaination of skills
Skills are your abilities, if you are a swordsman looking guy, you may have sword techniques, if you are an assassin, you may have assassin skills. that kind of thing, give your "Class" a cool name if you can.

Here's mine:
Screename:Kalad1
Nick:Kalad
Looks:like this (http://www.lod-squared.com/Dart.jpg)
personality:Kinda crazy, but good natured and charismatic
Class of skills:Swordstrike Skills
Group:Leader of BLAST.
Other:AHH! LAMER SPAWN! KILL IT!

Kalad
As I approached it, the large castle that was TPM loomed before me. It appeared totally quiet, but that was just because I could only see the outside. Upon entering, I could see that it had plenty of activity going on within it. Also upon entering I saw Whiteangel I walked up to him, and he greeted me, "Hi Kalad!" I said, "good morning to you WA, so what's the status?" "well, everything is seeming peaceful, no Lamers yet... oops, spoke too soon." He replied. I whirled around an spotted who he was talking about, and heard, "1 @/\/\ 1337!" I drew my sword, hearing several shouts as people saw a lamer here. I ran up, then suddenly dashed forward and slashed him through the middle. He fell down dead, in two pieces. "well that takes care of that, I'll be going to the RPG board, wanna come, WA?" I said. "Sure, i'll come" he replied the started following. we approached a spot with eighteen doors, one for each of the boards. We entered the Rpg Board's door. Upon getting there, I decided to wait there awhile. I think WA did too.

Drusilla
6th June 2003, 01:31 PM
Screename: Drusilla (WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING? LOOK AT THE POST FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!)
Nickname: Dru
Looks: clicky, w00t! (http://images.quizilla.com/L/Lorac/1035578025_topwarrior.jpg)
Personality: Dark and secretive half the time, insane and unpredictable the other. It's a dangerous combo. She's the kind that if you piss her off, expect to be murdered. She knows what she wants, and she'll die trying to get it. Her motives are unclear, however, and she's only completely loyal to Suzie (Little_Pikachu) and the RPG mods. Question her, and die.
Class of skills: Shadow Assasin
Group: TPM's "Sercet Police"... eh, Suzie's undercover agents ;)
other: pwnz yuo >:0

~*~Dru~*~
Noise erupted for the millionth time down stairs. I sighed and turned back to the activity in the room that was the massive RPG forum. I saw some little kid running around posting little "LIEK OMG TEH POGEYMANZORZ AR TEH COOLEZT!!!" I grabbed my staff and headed for him.
"Alright kiddo, enough of that," I said, grabbing him by the back of his shirt and taking him off to the platform where the mods were, looking bored as usual. Ginger was blasting something on her headphones, Kalah was furiously writing something that looked post-ish, and Mike was... well, being his normal adorable self. I would never understand why people didn't like him.
"Here's another one," I said, bringing the little n00b forward. Mike looked up, grinned, and sat the kid down at the rules topic.
"Happy reading," he said and turned to me. "Just the usual?"
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, the usual. Blah blah blah. Looks like people are being semi-productive too. Hey, there's that new kid with Kalad!" I waved to them.
Mike grunted. "You're too soft on them..."
"Aww, c'mon, we were all n00bs at one point."
He grinned at me. "Yeah, you still are, too," he dashed off through the crowd.
"DAMMIT YOU!" I yelled after him, and chase ensued.
~*~

Mystic_clown
6th June 2003, 09:35 PM
Screenname: Mystic_clown
Nickname: MC
Appearance: He has long, blue (died) hair and brown eyes. He wears a purple tuxedo, white gloves, white shoes and a black top hat.
Personality: He's a bit of a loony, but is a nice guy at heart. He flirts with every cute girl he meets. He knows what must be done and he hates Lamers.
Class of Skills: Chaos Magician
Group: Lamer Hunters (leader)
Other: is friends with Pyro.

MC
-----------------------------
Man I'm bored! I leaned against the wall of the RPG board. There hadn't been a lamer around here in ages. Then something cought my eye. A guy wearing a trenchcoat. I slowly snuk up behind him and yanked off his caot. It was lamer! Finally some action. He took a swing at me, but I dodged it.
"Chaos Flame!!!" I cried and a pillar of black fire rose from the ground, burning him to a crisp.
"That's the 16th lamer who thought he could hide from us by wearing a trench coat. They should know that never works. I then heard a door opening and turned to see Kalad and Whiteangel entering the board.

Yukitsukai
7th June 2003, 12:38 AM
Change the screename out there, change the screename in here... >>;
Screename: Yukitsukai (formerly Chibi_Sugar)
Nickname: Yuki
Looks: 5'3", shoulder length red hair, hazel eyes, normally seen in jeans, a t-shirt with something written on it (Today it's I have major issues. You've been warned) and white tennis shoes with little cherries on the side.
Personality: Major loudmouth, always acts before she thinks. Very nice as long as you don't upset her, she's extremely emotional.
Class of skills: Shikyo no Kami (Gods of Death)
Group: None
other: *attacks other with flaming trout on a stick*
Yuki
I sighed quietly as I walked out from Seiruun school of sorcery, still wearing my Choriko costume. I pulled off the lavender wig, black skirt and white top and magically reappeared in my jeans, t-shirt, and crimson red hair. I magically re-reappeared in Hoshi's outfit for Pokémon University, white jeans, black crop top, waist length red hair, and green contacts when I noticed something along the lines of "OMG I luv 2 RP it's fun!!!!!111!!!!!11" I snatched up the kid and dragged him to the mods. One of these days, there'll be a perfect world where everyone reads the rules before posting. Meh, I wish. I continued on my way to my next roleplay. I spotted another lamer posting "wow this is mi rpg its awsome sign up!! we run around and do stuff!!!!!1111!!!!" I snatched him up as quickly as the first and dragged him back to the mods as well. Then I whipped out my laptop and started typing frantically. After a few minutes, a quiet explosion could be heard in the distance. I knew they put that in computers for some reason... Oh well. Two down, about a zillion to go.... I quietly continued on my way.

Tyler and Hobbes
7th June 2003, 01:11 PM
Screename:fireguardian
Nickname: Pyro
Looks:Long black hair with purpel highlights, aqua eyes. A light purple robe with a diamond shaped star on it. Silky black pants.
Personality:Chaotic, Funny. He is dumb, but in a good way. Showoff, but will never admit it. He is loyal and will do anthing to protect his friends.
Class of skills:Blaze Magician skills
Group: Leader of CONFLICT
other:Friends with MC

Pyro
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was standing in the corner of hte room, wondering if I should

post. Suddenly Mike bumped into me. He kept walking and I was a little dizzy, again someone else bumped into me, it was Dru. I

knew I couldn't mess with the dukes so I just yelled, "Hey!" She didn't seem to here me. I walked over to MC who had just disposed of a Lamer. "What's up?" I asked. He was busy looking

at some girl. "You know she's a lamer right?" I asked. "What?" he said. 'FIRESTORM!" I said."This form is cr-"she said. She was engulfed in a flame. "Thanks dude." MC said. I looked on the ground, the ashes were still there. "I don't know why but I love

this lamer thing, well except for the bad part." I said, giving him a noogie.

Drusilla
7th June 2003, 02:08 PM
O_o;
WTF? Himo, I suggest deleting/editing that before TMM sees it... Look at our posts. Now look at yours. They're not alike..

Interpol HQ
7th June 2003, 02:21 PM
Screename: The_Legendary_Himo
Nickname: Himo, Joshomon, Joshikomon
Looks: 6'4". Brown hair & eyes. Wears a blue Hawaiian shirt (Hoola girls!!), a white t-shirt under that, grey shorts and black sandals.
Personality: Fun loving, goofy and frogetful. He likes to hang out with his buddies and doing stuff. He is always will to make new friends. He cant sit still he has to be active and doing somthing (even if its just reading). Sometimes gets small spurts of closterphobia in small areas.
Class skills/powers: Himology: The art of healing a team mate while killing an enemy with a big hammer.
Group affiliation: Loyal member of TPM, and is will happily fight a long side those like him. (basically any group that'll let him in)
Other: *smashes lamer* EWWWW I got lamer juices on me...

Himo
====================
I came to the RP forum dazed and confused, an end of the school year party will do that to ya. Anyway, as soon as I entered the forum I was run over by a stampede of lamers. All I could see were feet. And the sounds of l337 echoed through my head. I had two hours of sleep, I have a headache the size of asia, and now i have just gotten run over by lamers.. Needles to say I was pissed off. I took out my hammer and squished the first person who said some stupid sentance in leet. I smashed a few lamers before they could even open their mouths. As I saw more lamers pour into the forum I knew I needed to find the rest of the team, because today was going to be a very long day.

Sorry about the last post, is this one better?

Toxicity
8th June 2003, 11:47 PM
Screenname: Gothic Latias
Nickname: GL, Gothic, or Laura
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown(close to black) hair with blue highlights(dyed), and deeply pale skin.
Apparently wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and navy-blue khakis of a length her combat boots are barely visible under a black cloak.
Personality: Is extremely dark depressive and anti-social most of the time, and is very silent and secretive. She's sometimes calm, but is extremely passive. She tries to keep her life to herself at all times, but sometimes ends up admitting her inner-feelings when you don't expect it.
Class of Skills: Aquarius Magician(water magic)
Group Affiliation: None
Other: *shoots other with her sniper rifle*

Gothic Latias
I sighed as I emerged from Digimon: Spectral into the RPG board. My Laura Shinohito costume faded into my real form, her Linkin Park hoodie became my shirt, her yin-yang necklace faded, and my cloak re-appeared over me. I looked around....no lamers yet. I leaned against the wall as I watched RPGers come and go...going through their daily schedule. Suddenly, a lamer popped out of nowhere and kept posting on people's threads "ur RPG sux! 1 @m 1337! u r such @ n00b!". I sighed and lifted my arm from the shadows of my cloak.....pointing my finger at him.

"Aqua Drift!" I yelled as a blast of water fired at him from out of no where. I shrugged and walked over towards the KOed and drenched, and dragged him towards the mods.

"Here ya go...Another Lamer." I said as I dropped the Lamer near the Rules Topic. I left and spotted another one posting "mi RP rox! it's btr thn urs!111". I shrugged and dragged her back to the mods and walked out again. I sighed as I walked around the RPG board for more....two down, infinity to go.....

Craig
9th June 2003, 07:52 PM
Screename: Craig
Nickname: Craig ( ? )
Looks: Black hair, incredibly pale skin with gray eyes. Wears black pants with a black shirt with like straps crossed across. Has a fairly large cape.
Personality: Can be a joker and come up with really funny stuff, but at other times can be fairly quiet / reserved. Sometimes my friends think I'll turn out to be a future serial killer if that helps (But im not violent..)
Class of skills: Knife Fighting
Group: N/A
other:

--

Ahh, it was a nice day in the fanfic forum, where portals to other worlds where a continous story went on..and you could simply view any part of the story (Except those not written yet!) and view it. It was a nice place to lounge around in, as it was very well organized, there wasn't as many lamers as there were in the other forums yet. The lamers weren't smart enough to make a fic, except for a few.

I heard a guy yellin " ONE DAY , I WENT TO THE LAB AND GOT MY PIKACHU!!!!"

"oh dear" I said,

"IT WAS LIKE.. PIKA-CHU!!! MEOW WAIT MEOW?? WTF!"" the lamer yelled again.

I slowly got up from my lounging position, and pulled out my knives.

"DEWD UR NOT A MOD U CANT DO CRAP 2 MI!" the lamer yelled.

"Just watch me!" I said, before unleashing some knifing action on the lamer, it dissapearing into the endless streams of 010101110101011 that lined the walls of the forums.

"I hate these lamers, I wish they'd all go back to neopets or something!" I said, before lounging around again.