you attack first
ref chooses arena
any ref who can post at least once every 3 days

I choose my Female Kangaskhan,
Pouch!

SNOTS FUBAR
6th June 2003, 06:13 PM
I'll take you on. I choose Kadabra(F).

Try with a Disable to start out with. The go in for a Dyanmic Punch and then use a Seismic toss.

Jolteon100
6th June 2003, 06:42 PM
Pouch start out by making a quick Substitute,about 10%,then after Kadabra Dynamic punches the sub,it will be close enough to Toxic,the when it tries to Seismic Toss,use Dizzy Punch to confuse it.

Substitute (10%) Toxic Dizzy Punch

Jolteon100
7th June 2003, 11:30 AM
does anyone want to ref?

Drade130
8th June 2003, 06:45 PM
Ah yes i need a new reffing.

Round 1
SNOTS FUBAR vs. Jolteon100

Kadabra vs Kangaskahn

Attack
Kadabra (F): Disable~Dynamic Punch~Seismic Toss

Kangaskahn (F): Substitute~Toxic~Dizzy Punch

Prebattle

The two trainers walk into the trainer boxes and threw out two pokeballs. Two flashes occur and two pokemon emerge. One highly intelligent spoon bender and another maturnal giant. The ref suddenly appears courtesy of a Lucifia teleport. The ref smiles, gets his flags from Lucifia and waves them through the air signalling the start of the match

Ready? BEGIN!

Kadabra concentrates and Kangaskahn is lined in a red glow. Kangaskahn looks shocked and is unable to move! Kadabra holds tightly trying to hurt the opponent. He lets go and rushes forward, conecting with a powerful dynamic punch! The stunned Kangaskahn cannot help but get hit after the disable attack. She has no chance of creating a double. Kangaskahn stands up shakily and slowly, much to the pleasure of Kadabra. She opens her mouh and unleashes a large glob of toxic towards Kadabra. Kadabra, who was too indulged in Kangaskahn's pain, can't dodge the glob and gets hit full on! Kadabra gets up and attempts to shake some of the excess poison off. He gets an angry look in his eyes and rushes forward. He grabs onto Kangaskahn and begins to pull her into the air when he falls to the ground. The poison got to him. He couldn't lift her all the way. He feels the poison course throguh his veins, like deadly ice. He turns around to see a a white fist smash him in the face! He falls to the ground mostly in anger mixed with pain.

Postbattle Statistics
Kadabra: 90%, poisoned, very angry
Kangaskahn: 86%, happier now that she's has an advantage

SNOTS FUBAR
8th June 2003, 06:53 PM
Kadabra is femalish and thanx for reffish

Jolteon100
8th June 2003, 08:42 PM
Okay Pouch you feel postive,then use Return on the Kadabra,then Swagger it to get it more angry,then use Shadow Ball

Return ~ Swagger ~ Shadow Ball

Drade130
9th June 2003, 08:26 AM
oops! Im still a little rusty. Ill make a note of genders and nicknames next round.

SNOTS FUBAR
10th June 2003, 08:18 PM
While it uses Return it will be good time for a Dynamic Punch. Use a Substitute(15%). This will leave you free to use Thunder Wave.

Dynamic Punch~Sub(15%)~T-Wave

Drade130
13th June 2003, 07:59 PM
I'l ref this tomorrow night i think

Jolteon100
16th June 2003, 01:48 PM
ref?

Drade130
16th June 2003, 07:22 PM
sorry, I lost the thread!

Round 2!

Prebattle
Kadabra (F): 90%, poisoned, very angry
Pouch (F): 86%, happier now that she has advantage

Attacks
Kadabra: Dynamic Punch~Substitute~Thunder Wave
Pouch: Return~Swagger~Shadow Ball

Ready? BEGIN!

As round two begins, Pouch smiles happily and races foward, punching, kicking, and biting Kadabra with all her might. Kadabra tries to get away and look for an opening. Pouch stops and looks very calm. She doesnt move much. Kadabra makes a glowing white fist for the second time and smacks the motionless Kangaskahn right in the mouth!

Lucifia (In referee zebra stripes)- Thats gotta hurt!

I agree! Pouch reels from the hit and then tries to focus again. Her eyes are somewhat blurry and she feels rather sick. Kadabra takes this time for another chance. She focuses his energy into a lifeless doll. She jumps behind it just as Pouch begins saying obscene words in pokemon language.

Lucifia- Well I never! (walks off)

Thats better. no more interruptions! Anyways, it obviously doesn't work because Kadabra isn't paying attention thanks to the substitute. Pouch gets angry because of this. She doesn't realize that it's not real! Poor Pouch...Kadabra laughs and unleashes electromagnetic waves. Meanwhile, Pouch blasts a
ball of dark energy. They collide and explode! Both pokemon are now cut up and hurt from the blast.

Postbattle

Kadabra (F): 65%, cut and starting to bleed, poisoned
Pouch (F): 70%, sick feeling, cut in places

SNOTS FUBAR
18th June 2003, 08:02 PM
Ooo. Start off with a Double Team. Next use a Thunder Punch. Finally finish up with a Dynamic Punch.

if Shadow Ball is used, teleport

DT~T-Punch~D-Punch

Jolteon100
18th June 2003, 08:53 PM
Okay Pouch use Earthquake to shake the ground and cause the clones to dispear,then when she tries to Thunderpunch,Iron Tail him.Then when she Dynamic punches,use Counter to send 2x the damage back to Kadabra.

Earthquake ~ Iron Tail ~ Counter

Drade130
20th June 2003, 07:27 PM
Round 3
SNOTS FUBAR Vs. Jolteon100

Prebattle stats
Pouch (F): 70%, sick feeling, cut in places
Kadabra F): 65%, cut and starting to bleed, poisoned

Ready? BEGIN!

Pouch and Kadabra stare each other down in a rage of progesterone. Kadabra focuses and creates 3 copies of herself.
Pouch sees this and smiles, jumping into the air and smashing down, creating underground waves of power, shaking the ground and getting rid of the clones. Kadabra gets angry from this and her fist begins to crackle with electricity. Meanwhile, Pouch's tail becomes plated with iron. She swings her tail as Kadabra lunges her fist forward. They connect in an explosion of electricity knocking Pouch off her feet in severe pain. Kadabra begins to laugh happily. Pouch slowly gets up and realizes she as no feeling in her tail and her spine is tingling, annoying her. Kadabra brings her glowing fist suddenly at Pouch. She tries to use counter, but she can barely move, let alone use an attack. The glowing fist hits her square in the stomach causing to her wheeze and throw up! Kadara steps away from the pile of puke and nearly falls down laughing. Suddenly, she does fall down, in pain from the poison. Now both pokes are on the floor in pain...

Postbattle stats
Pouch: 50%. in severe stomach pain, paralyzed, now bleeding more out of cuts

Kadabra: 59%, Quite happy with results, poisoned, bleeding more

Jolteon100
20th June 2003, 07:45 PM
Double Team,Mud Slap,Shadow Ball

Subs: If Kadbra comes in for a close range attack,then Zap Cannon

Double Team/Zap Cannon ~ Mud Slap/Zap Cannon ~ Shadow Ball/Zap Cannon

SNOTS FUBAR
20th June 2003, 08:51 PM
Alright start with a Rain Dance. Double Team will be void. Next try and use Psychic on the Mud Slap to send it toward Pouch and finish up with a Zap Cannon

Rain Dance~Psychic~Zap Cannon

Jolteon100
22nd June 2003, 08:31 PM
Could anyone sub-ref for a week while Teddisuara89 is away?

Drade130
26th June 2003, 07:10 PM
Round 4
Jolteon100 vs. SNOTS FUBAR

Pre Battle stats
Pouch: 50%, in severe stomach pan, paralyzed, now bleeding more out of cuts
Kadabra (I shall call her Spoona for the sake of my carpal tunnel):
59%,quite happy with results, poisoned, bleeding more

Attacks that have been called *sneeze*
Pouch: D-team/Z-cannon~Mud Slap/Z-cannon~S-ball/Z-cannon
Spoona(:yes: ): Rain Dance~Psychic~ Zap Cannon

Ready? BEGIN!

Pouch wheezes a little in pain but focuses and creates two copies of herself. Spoona laughs at her feeble attempt and calls the heavens to create rainstorm, destroying the clones. Pouch cries out in anger and sends a round pile of mud in the direction of Spoona, who merely laughs again and concentrates, creating a purplish aura around the mud an sending it full force at Pouch's face. A horrible spattering sound is heard as the mud sprays in her eyes. The arrogant Spoona laughs and sends an orb of crackling electricity toward Pouch, missing her by centimeters (it's metric!). Spoona cries out angrily, throwing a bit of a tantrum. Pouch creates a ball of dark enery and throws it with all her might. Unfortunately, given the mud in her eyes, she threw it way off course. Now boh pokemon are very angry as Spoona feels the pain of the poison coursing through her veins.

Post Battle
Pouch: 45%, severe stomach pain, losing blood pretty badly
Spoona: 59%, angry that her attack missed, tired, bleeding badly

Jolteon100
29th June 2003, 08:24 AM
Snots you have less than a day to post or you will be DQued since you haven't posted in the absense tower.

Drade130
29th June 2003, 07:44 PM
well i suppose i declare Jolteon100 winner by DQ

Jolteon100
29th June 2003, 08:15 PM
If Snots Fubar posted in the next few hours or so I will let it go,but until then I guess I will evolve my Male Eeeve, Spark