PDA

View Full Version : ~~~*Diana-Chan Artwork*~~~

Diana-Chan
6th June 2003, 04:06 PM
Hello. I am a Pokemon Artist. Well.. I tell you what made me a artist. By other people work. I really wanted to become one so I got software and starting to use it. I become better and better. Now I will post my first pic. No Requests will be accepted at this time. ^_^.

BTW: This is my work so don't waste your time that it's not my work.

http://chikoritagardens.pokemonland.net/Aoyama/Art/contest.png
Note: This is a contest pic I made this month. (June 2003)

Lightning
6th June 2003, 06:21 PM
Can you post your picture with the actual topic? o_o This is spam otherwise. I'm not going to close it, but please edit your post with a link to the picture. Thank you.

Bai,
Lightning

Diana-Chan
6th June 2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
Can you post your picture with the actual topic? o_o This is spam otherwise. I'm not going to close it, but please edit your post with a link to the picture. Thank you.

Bai,
Lightning

Already done... I was busy working on something else...

Now everyone, you may post comments.

22sa
6th June 2003, 11:37 PM
Can't see it :(

johny_e_
10th June 2003, 12:26 PM
YOU SUCK!!! DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN!

Lightning
12th June 2003, 01:45 PM
johny_e_, please do NOT flame. That was very rude. Remember the saying, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Follow it please. x_x; This is a warning...

Bai,
Lightning

Slowking86
12th June 2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by johny_e_
YOU SUCK!!! DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN!

lol

johny_e_, please do NOT flame. That was very rude. Remember the saying, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Follow it please. x_x; This is a warning...

lol.. so thats why your'e not commenting the picture!

Lightning
13th June 2003, 06:21 PM
lol.. so thats why your'e not commenting the picture!

-_-; I was at an internet café in Québec City. I had 45 seconds left and two shopping-crazy friends over my shoulder. o_o; That's why I didn't comment.

^_^ I love the picture. It's an adorable idea, and the Hoppip is even cuter. I like the carefree style the Hoppip has. =3 It looks very happy to finally be out of school. One thing I noticed, the lighting and shading (although good) looks kind of.. odd. The shading in some places is where the sun is hitting the object and the light is on the opposite side. =\ If it were switched in those places, the picture would be awesome. ^_^ Nice job!

Bai,
Lightning

Suicure
14th June 2003, 02:01 AM
e....excuse me everyone, I have something to ask about this Fan Art Column, How can I post pictures that isn't in the internet but in my computer????(I have a scanner and Digicam to work with and Paint in my computer)

Lightning
14th June 2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Suicure
e....excuse me everyone, I have something to ask about this Fan Art Column, How can I post pictures that isn't in the internet but in my computer????(I have a scanner and Digicam to work with and Paint in my computer)

All you have to do is upload your picture somewhere on the internet. A few online galleries you can use are Webshots (http://www.webshots.com) and DeviantArt (http://www.deviantart.com). ^_^ Just sign up and follow the simple steps, then link to the picture here!

Bai,
Lightning

johny_e_
20th June 2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Lightning
if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Lightning
20th June 2003, 07:37 AM
johny_e_, do not spam. That was unecessary, rude, and pretty pointless. Consider this your second warning.

Bai,
Lightning

Silver Ledian
21st June 2003, 04:31 PM
Hey, very good!

The whole thing overall looks kinda simple but I mean it speaks a lot more to me ^_^ First off I really like the background setting - the school and all. I never really liked really bright colours but I mean that's really good! The lime and bright red are just great, it makes the pic looks so attractive. The grass is simple and cool and although the bags could have a bit more shape to them, you can still make out what they are :D

Hoppip though, the main character, brings the whole thing to life. They're traditionally pink but to make this one red doesn't make it seem weird at all! In fact, it makes it look like a little tomato ^_^;;;; I think it look cute, friendly and just happy with itself...! I wouldn't have noticed the shading as Lightning mentioned but I'm guessing you never thought it that important since the sun is normally just a little addition in pics, no? :yes:

You're generous with colour, character and I'm giving this a 10/10 even though some would say it's very simple! ;)

Slowking86
22nd June 2003, 08:49 AM
how many warnings does he get?