PDA

View Full Version : Dream Come True

Neo-Xantios
7th June 2003, 08:26 AM
Greetings. This fanfic I'm presenting is a work of my brother, who is ten years of age. My role in this fic is editor. Enjoy, ladies and gentlemen of TPM. Feel free to reply here, or send comments to my brother's e-mail: captainjacktes@yahoo.com

Captain Jack of the T.E.S. proudly presents:

Dream Come True

---------------------------------
Chapter 1-A Day At School
---------------------------------

Ryan walked slowly to the playground on the ground floor, with his black shoes stepping here and stepping there. His hair was dark brown, almost as dark as brown wood-made furniture. He was about 1.75 meters tall. He liked to play soccer and basketball. He always thinks of being a Pokemon Master in the future. Ryan headed downstairs quickly because he didn’t want to waste any time. When he was at the playground, he saw huge fences around it. Ryan searched for the entrance, but it wasn’t that far from him. When he entered, he noticed that the playground had new toilets and other new features around it. He then walked around to find his best friend, Arnold. After a few minutes, a sound came from behind.

“Hey, Ryan!” somebody said loudly. Ryan turned back and saw his best friend. Arnold had black hair instead of brown hair. His height was a little shorter than Ryan’s; it was about 1.6 meters. He likes the same thing Ryan does.

“Good afternoon, Arnold,” Ryan said back. “Why don’t we play soccer?”

“Sorry, Ryan,” Arnold replied sadly, “I forgot to bring the soccer ball.”

“Well, it doesn’t matter,” Ryan replied back with a sigh. “Anyway, lets play hide and seek.”

“Ok, you be the seeker and I will be the hider,” Arnold suggested. “Count to twenty, then seek me, ok?”

“Ok, see you later,” answered Ryan.

His friend ran away, while Ryan went to a tall fence and shut his eyes to count the numbers by heart. One, two, three, four, five, six... counting. He counted until twenty. He immediately opened his eyes back and went to find his friend.

Where could he be? Ryan thought. He searched the whole playground but couldn’t find Arnold.

Suddenly, the bell rang. It was time to get back to class. Ryan quickly ran to line up with his classmates and went up the stairs. After up the stairs, they were on the third floor. They walked through the hallway which was not too far from their classroom. Around the hallway were some other classrooms. When Ryan and his classmates were in their classroom, Ryan saw his teacher sitting on the teacher’s chair. The classroom was a little bigger than the normal classrooms. The students walked slowly to their own seats quietly.

“Good morning, class,” the teacher greeted the students.

“Good morning, teacher Joseph,” the students replied excitedly.

Joseph had bight yellow hair. He was about 1.85 meters tall. His favorite hobby is teaching, that’s why he is a teacher.

“So today, I am going to teach you English,” Joseph said. “But first, I’ll start off by teaching you a little information about Pokemon.”
Pokemon are natural creatures just like other animals we see out there. For example, Sharpedoes are like sharks, but they are more deadly than sharks, any questions?”

Somebody at the back of the class asked, “Teacher Joseph, why are Sharpedoes more deadly than sharks, you said that they are like sharks.”

“Peter, I didn’t say they were exactly the same, and if they were exactly the same, they would be named as shark instead of Sharpedo,” Joseph replied. “But anyway, lets get to the point, Pokemon do not act like normal animals because they have smarter brains.”
End of teaching Pokemon, now it is time to teach English, class.”

Ryan looked at the clock that was on the right corner of the classroom. It is almost time for my favorite lesson, computer class Ryan thought while he rubbed his hands a few times.

“Oh no! It is almost time,” said Joseph as he saw the clock “Looks like I’ll teach English tomorrow, class.”
Homework will be studying for tomorrow’s poetry test, goodbye class.”

“Goodbye, teacher Joseph,” said the whole class in excitement for the next lesson.

Joseph got his things that were on the teacher’s table, then he headed to the door and went out of the classroom. Finally, the bell rang. After a minute, another teacher entered the classroom, the teacher’s hair was as black as Arnold’s hair. He was about 2 meters tall. His favorite hobby was being a computer teacher.

“Good morning, class,” he greeted the whole class as he gave a smile.

“Good morning, teacher Ian,” replied the whole class in happiness.

“Now today we will be heading to the computer room,” Ian said. “We will be learning to make our own website.”

Then he led the class to the fifth floor, where the computer room was. Ian then pushed the door open and let the students go in first. After that, he also entered. Inside the room, there were a lot of computers, they were lined up neatly. There were also some other teachers, but they were working on other things, so they did not notice. The students went to their own computer by looking at the number at the top of the computers. The numbers represented their class numbers.

“Now open your computers, please,” Ian instructed the students politely.

Ryan looked at his CPU and pushed a button to open the computer. He also pushed a button at the bottom of the display screen. The screen opened and then a window appeared. It needed a password to log in. Ryan entered his password and moved his mouse to click on the OK button. After Ryan clicked the OK button, the screen immediately went to another window.

“After you log in, please click on the icon named Internet Explorer,” Ian continued while waiting for the students to log in.

Ryan was quicker than the others because he practiced so much at home, so he immediately opened Internet Explorer.

Suddenly, the student next to him asked, “Ryan, how come I cannot log in?”

He had light brown hair. His height was probably about 1.70 meters tall. Ryan looked carefully at the student’s display screen and noticed that the username wasn’t changed.

“Mark, you forgot to change the username,” Ryan pointed out.

“Oh, I see,” Mark said with embarrassment. “I always forget to change the username because I am always not used to it.”

He immediately went to change the username.

“It doesn’t matter, you’ll get used to it soon,” Ryan replied. “When I started learning how to use the computer, I was also used to not changing my username.”

After that, he went back to focusing on his own computer.

“After we type netweb.com, it’ll get us into a system that can make a website for free,” Ian introduced.

Oh no, I am one step behind. Ryan thought. He rushed and quickly typed netweb.com on the bar at the top of the Internet Explorer’s window with his keyboard. It opened a new page in the Internet Explorer’s display screen.

“Next step is to click on the button that is named Register,” Ian continued on.

Ryan then did what Ian instructed. This page had some information needed to fill out, Ryan then filled the spaces with words.

“After the new page opens, you should fill the page with the information needed,” Ian told the class. “And if you’re done, please click the Register button that is at the bottom of the page.”

Ryan did what Ian said immediately without wasting one second. Then all of a sudden, the bell rang.

“Continue filling out the information until you’re done clicking the Register button, then go line up,” Ian said. “And also remember to shut down your computers, class.”

Ryan quickly pressed the start button that was at the bottom of the screen and then bar appeared. He clicked on the shut down button that was at the lowest part of the bar. After a few seconds, the screen turned black. Ryan quickly lined up while the students also lined up. Ian then led the class to the lunch room which was on the first floor. After the students entered, they walked into a small room to get their food. Ryan got chicken salad with orange juice for lunch. And went to a seat to sit down to eat. The lunch room was big so that it could fit all the students in the school to eat their lunch. After eating lunch, Ryan quickly went out the exit door to the stairs and ran down to the playground. He was thinking about playing soccer with Arnold. Then suddenly a sound very familiar came from behind.

“Hello Ryan, couldn’t find me at recess right?” the familiar sound said. Ryan knew it was Arnold speaking.

“Yes, I couldn’t find you,” Ryan replied back. “Where did you hide?”

“I hid in my classroom,” Arnold answered. “I knew it was the best way so you couldn’t find me.”

Ryan turned around and saw a soccer ball in Arnold’s hands.

“So you did bring the soccer ball after all,” said Ryan in happiness.

“Yes, because I wanted to apologize for not bringing the soccer ball in the first recess.” Arnold said in apology.

“It’s ok,” Ryan said, trying to make Arnold happier. “Let’s change.”

Then Ryan and Arnold headed to the bathroom and changed into PE clothes and shoes.
After, they headed to the soccer field next to the playground.

The soccer field was huge, huge enough to have PE lessons there.

“Ok, I will be the striker and you will be the goalkeeper,” said Arnold in excitement.

“Ok, let’s go!” Ryan replied loudly.

They headed to the left side of the field. Arnold put the soccer ball on the ground while Ryan went to the goal which was a little far away from Arnold‘s position.

“Are you ready?” Arnold asked.

“Yes, I am,” Ryan answered back.

“Well, what are we waiting for, lets begin!”

Then Arnold started to move the ball around with his feet. He was trying find some weakness as he went nearer. While Ryan tried to find some strategies to block any kinds of moves Arnold makes.

Suddenly a loud sound came from behind.

“Hey I want to play too!” the sound said loudly.

Arnold turned back to see who it was, while Ryan was defending the goal.

“Welcome, Arthur,” Arnold greeted.

Arthur had brownish hair and his height was about the same as Arnold’s height.

“Hello, Arnold,” Arthur replied back “Oh, and who is this?”

“Oh, he is my best friend, Ryan,” Arnold introduced. “We always play together at recess. Ryan meet Arthur, my classmate.”

“Hello, Arthur,” Ryan greeted as he held out his hand. “It’s nice to see you.”

“It’s nice to see you, too,” Arthur replied as he shook hands with Ryan. “So can I play soccer with you two?”

“Of course you can!” Ryan and Arnold answered with joy.

“But what can you be?” Ryan asked.

“I don’t know,” Arthur replied sadly.

“Why don’t you watch us play, then in the next recess, you can play and Ryan will watch.” Arnold suggested happily.

“Good idea, Arnold,” Ryan and Arthur agreed.

Then Arthur went to the side of the field and sat down on a stone-made chair. While Ryan and Arnold continued to play. Arnold started to kick the ball a little further, then aimed directly at the goal’s left without letting Ryan noticing. Ryan didn‘t know where Arnold could be aiming, but he knew Arnold was going to aim the part that is not protected. Hmm, if he is going to aim the part that is not protected, then the not protected part must be the my...right...side...yes, my right side! Ryan thought slowly, but it was already to late, Arnold kicked hard at his left side.

“You scored, Arnold!” Arthur said in happiness.

“Yes, I scored,” Arnold replied back. “But that doesn’t mean next time I will score, Ryan just probably didn’t notice.”

“What?” Ryan asked, “You scored?”

“Yes, Ryan,” Arnold answered.

Oh, it’s too late. Ryan thought sadly. It doesn’t matter, I will try harder next time.

All of a sudden, the bell rang.

“Looks like you two played a game,” Arthur said as he got up and went to line up.

“Looks like I have to go,” Arnold said while he walked slowly to his class. “Goodbye Ryan, see you next recess.”

“Goodbye, Arnold,” Ryan said back as he lined up.

About twenty seconds later, Ryan’s class started to go up the stairs to their classroom. They went back to their seats and waited for the teacher. About a few minutes later the teacher came in. The teacher had whitish hair, he was as tall as Joseph. His favorite hobby was to draw different kinds of pictures.

“Good afternoon, class,” the teacher greeted.

“Good afternoon, teacher Michael,” said the students.

“Now today you are going to draw pictures with your color pencils,” Michael said. “You can draw whatever you can think of, but you cannot leave the paper blank and think it is a Shiftry using Explosion or else there will be punishment. The title will be Pokemon’s Revenge.”

Then somebody from the front of the class raised his hands.

“Yes?” Michael pointed at the student.

The student had black hair, but the student was a girl instead of a boy. She was about 1.68 meters tall.

“Do we have to draw Pokemon?” she asked.

“Yes, you have to, Mary,” Michael replied.

The students then started to draw. Ryan thought for a little while, he immediately thoght of an easy picture.A Voltorb should be no problem. Ryan thought. Then drew a Voltorb on the piece of white paper. He colored it neatly and added some shade to it so that it can at least be graded B. He thought of adding a little lightning around it so it can fit the title. It took at least fifteen minutes to draw the Pokemon.

“If you’re done, please put it on that table,” Michael said as he pointed at a table near the teacher’s table.

Ryan quickly headed towards the table to put his paper on top of somebody else's paper. Then he walked slowly to his own desk. Then he went daydreaming...

“Pokemon Trainer Ryan challenges Bug Catcher Tom!”

A huge applause came from the millions of people that were watching from the top of the stadium.

“Go, Scyther!” exclaimed Tom as he threw Scyther’s Pokeball.

“Go, Jynx!” said Ryan as he sent Jynx out of it’s Pokeball.

The two Pokemon faced each other in anger.

“Jynx, use Hail to change the weather!” Ryan commanded.

The purple and red Pokemon called out it’s name loudly before it started to glow bright blue. The weather also started to change as Jynx became brighter and brighter.

“Scyther, use your cut attack to stop Jynx from making the weather worse!” Tom commanded his Scyther.

The bug Pokemon obeyed and ran towards Jynx. It immediately raised it’s large blade and slashed the Purple and red Pokemon.

“Oh no, Jynx!” Ryan said in a worry. “Quickly, drink this potion.”

Ryan threw a potion at Jynx, the purple and red Pokemon drank the liquid and felt better by the minute.

“Scyther, quickly use Sword Dance!” Tom commanded as he looked at the recovering Jynx.

The bug Pokemon stretched out it’s blade and started to spin slowly.

“Jynx, quickly finish the Hail since you’ve recovered,” Ryan said loudly.

The Jynx obeyed and called out it’s name and continued glowing bright blue. Scyther’s spin started to form a small tornado.

“Scyther, after you finish forming the tornado, release it to the ice Pokemon,” Tom instructed.

The bug Pokemon nodded as it continued spinning.

“Jynx, after you finished changing the weather, use Powder Snow to blow the tornado away!” Ryan instructed his Pokemon.

Jynx started to stop glowing as it prepared it’s Powder Snow while the Scyther prepared to fire it’s tornado.

“Release, Scyther!” Tom commanded with joy.

The Scyther then released the huge tornado.

“Powder Snow now!” Ryan commanded.

The Jynx opened it’s mouth and blew some cold wind at the tornado blowing it to it’s opponent. When the attack hit the bug Pokemon, it formed into a huge explosion.

“No!!!” Tom shouted loudly.

“Wake up Ryan,” a sound came from behind.

“Huh, what happened?” Ryan asked as he opened his eyes. He noticed she was the music teacher and also noticed that the whole class was looking at him.

She had white hair and was about 1.6 meters tall. Her favorite hobby was playing the piano.

“You were daydreaming and that means-” The teacher said unfinished.

“PUNISHMENT!” Ryan shouted loudly, but very sad.

“But this time, you only need to write a paragraph of why daydreaming is bad,” the teacher said softly. “But if you daydream again, you will have to pick a song and play it on the piano.”

“Ok, teacher,” said Ryan.

But Ryan didn’t hear clearly at what the teacher said, so he thought he needed to write a poem.

“Class, today we will not be heading to the music room because of ...” She said as she eyed Ryan. “But anyway it is almost recess.”
Homework is to study the songs we learned before. Tomorrow I will teach you how to play the violin.”

After about one minute later, the bell for recess rang, the students quickly went down the stairs while Ryan got a piece of paper from his backpack. The teacher then walked out of the classroom.

Man, what is wrong with me, if I didn’t daydream about being in the Pokemon Stadium battling that Tom guy, I would already be playing soccer with Arnold, Ryan thought as he gave his head a little punch. He started writing about why daydreaming is bad.

Why Daydreaming is Bad

Why is daydreaming bad?
Because it made me sad.
And made the teacher mad.
Daydreaming is so bad.

It is [talking in the classroom] twice worse.
Because inside it has a curse.
But it can’t be cured, not even by a nurse.

Why? Why? Why?
Why does it make me cry?
Why does it tell me to lie?
Why doesn’t it give me apple pie?

It cannot be real.
But it can conceal.
It can’t give you a delicious meal.
And that is what you’ll feel.

So everybody beware.
If you daydream, always take care.
because you’ll soon know that it is not fair.

Finished at last, Ryan thought. He folded the piece of paper as he went out of the classroom and headed to the teacher’s office that was on the second floor. When he was there, he knocked on the door. suddenly the door opened, and there was a teacher. Ryan didn’t know this teacher.

The teacher had light brown hair. He was about 1.95 meters tall.

“Hello, who are you looking for?” asked the teacher politely.

“Um, I am looking for teacher Tong,” Ryan answered back slowly.

“Oh, she’s here, please come in,” replied the teacher with a smile.

Ryan entered an saw teacher Tong by the second he entered. He went near her table and waited.

“Yes, Ryan?” teacher Tong asked.

“Umm, you said that I have to write a poem about why daydreaming is bad, well here it is,” he said as he handed the paper to her.

“But I didn’t tell you to write a poem of why daydreaming is bad, I said you needed to write a paragraph about it,” teacher Tong explained as she opened the folded piece of paper. “But anyway, I won’t blame you because this poem is amazing!”

“Really?” he questioned teacher Tong as he scratched his head.

“It is almost time for the next lesson, you can go back to class now.”

“Thank you, teacher Tong”

“Your welcome.”

Ryan quickly headed back to his classroom for his last lesson. When he entered, he saw the PE teacher, but he didn’t see the other students.

Guess the other students are still at recess. Ryan thought. He quickly went back to his seat.

“So, where have you been?” the PE teacher asked in surprise.

“I had punishment,” Ryan replied.

“Oh, is it the [standing] punishment?” the PE teacher asked.

“No,” Ryan replied as quick as possible.

“Hmm, the [writing it a hundred times] one?”

“Close, but not the right one,” Ryan answered. “It was the writing the paragraph one.”

“So, that is the new punishment, I see,” he said quietly.

Then the bell rang.

“Oh. looks like it’s time for PE.”

Then suddenly, the students rushed inside the door. When they saw the teacher, they immediately tiptoed to their seats.

“Good afternoon, class,” The teacher greeted.

“Good afternoon, teacher John,” the students replied slowly.

“Now today we will go to the PE grounds to play basketball, but first we will use some stuff in the grounds to get a little warm up.”

“Looks like this will be fun,” somebody from Ryan left whispered, but Ryan didn’t look at him.

“Follow me, class,” John ordered.

John led the students out of the classroom to the grounds where PE were held. When they were on the grounds, the whole class gave a WOW! The PE grounds looked brand new with new things that Ryan never saw before. It was also large enough to fit four classes.

“Now this is the new PE grounds also named PE stadium. It has brand new features like Rock Wall, Sand Fan, Running Post and much more.”

“Teacher John, what is a Sand Fan?” A student asked.

“Oh, it is that,” John replied as he pointed to the sandy ground.

“Ok, today we will use the Running Post and the Rock Wall,” John said. “If any of you have interest in anyone of them, you can go use them.”

Some of the students went to the Running Post, but most of the students went to the Rock Wall. Ryan went to the Running post to improve his running skills for playing soccer.

After a few minutes, the teacher blew his whistle hard, so everybody could hear it.

“Everyone, time’s up,” John replied loudly. “It is time to play basketball.”

“I’ve already made the teams, so as I say out the name go to that side,” John said as he pointed out the direction.

“Lucy, Mary, Mark, Peter, James, Ann, Shan, Ray, Simon and Richard!”

“Now, when I call your name please go to there,” He said politely as he pointed to the direction.

“Jerry, Nina, Johnny, Ryan, Anthony, Frank, Jason, Tina, Kerry and Andy!”

“Richard’s group will be Team A and Andy’s group will be Team B,” John decided. “Now lets go to the basketball court.”

The basketball court was in the PE grounds, but it was a little far from them.

“Start!” John ordered after the class went to the basketball court.

The students started to play and made a lot of moves with the basketball. Ryan knew how do the [bounce back] move. It was easy to do because you just needed to make the ball bounce back and fourth under your body.

Ryan then got the ball and made a score with it immediately by throwing it up high accidentally, and by luck, it went inside the net. Then the students by his team gave a Yeah! speech for victory. This lasted for quiet long. At the end, Team B won Team A by a amazing 7-4 score.

“Congratulations, Team B,” John congratulated them. “Looks like it’s time, we should be heading back to class now.”

They quickly headed back to class and once there the bell rang.

“Goodbye, class,” John said. “See you tomorrow.”

“But, teacher John, there is no PE tomorrow because it is Wednesday, the short day for school.”

“Oh, sorry, I forgot,” John said in a little embarrassment. “But you can go now, class.”

Then the students packed up their backpacks and went back home. When Ryan was home, he quickly took a drink from the refrigerator.

“How was school, Ryan?” a sound from behind Ryan asked.

“It was good,” Ryan quickly lied.

“Quickly go shower an then do your homework.”

“Ok, mom.”

Ryan quickly went to the bathroom after he drank his bottle of Coke. When he came out of the bathroom, he felt refreshed. He went to the table and took out a piece of paper. He also took out a rock from his backpack and studied it carefully. After, he wrote some words on the piece of paper.

After he did his homework, it was already nighttime.

“Time for dinner, Honey!” His mom said as she took the vegetables out of the kitchen to the dinner table.

She had dark brown hair. She was about 1.6 meters tall. Her favorite hobbies were cooking and knitting clothes.

“Ok, coming,” Ryan answered as he got out of his chair to the dinner table to eat.

“Mm, this is delicious, mom,” Ryan said as he tasted the cooked meat.

“I’m glad you liked it,” his mom said happily.

He then ate a whole bunch of food because he was very hungry after having PE. After the dinner, he went to play some computer games before going to sleep.

Wonder what exciting stuff lies tomorrow... Ryan thought while he played a intensive game.

After about an hour, he automatically went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Finally he went to bed to have a good night’s sleep. What exciting things will happen tomorrow? We will reveal that later when we come back.

RJdude
7th June 2003, 08:32 AM
It was pretty good for being writtwen by a ten year old. It seemed to drag on, but that's okay. I'd like to see where this goes.

Neo-Xantios
7th June 2003, 08:46 AM
My brother speaking:

"Hello RJdude. Nice to meet you. As my brother said to you before, I've always been reading your fanfic. Anyway, good job. As you said 'dragged on', can you give an example please? But anyway, the next chapter will be much more exciting. If you want some spoilers, e-mail me. End of transmission; Captain Jack out."

As you can see, I am merely a communication link between my brother and the forumers.
And from me, thank you for reading.

mistysakura
7th June 2003, 09:52 PM
I get what he means by 'dragging on'. It's great that you have detail and description, but as far as I know, most people are not too interested in hearing about a typical schoolday for 9/10 of a chapter.

It's still good for a ten-year-old though (if you want me to stop saying this, just tell me. I hate it when peoplethink I'm 'talented' just because I happen to be young.)

Neo-Xantios
14th June 2003, 08:28 AM
Hello again. Starting from here, all words from my brother will be in blue and all words from me will be in green.

So that is:

Xantios= Green
Captain Jack=Blue

Since, my brother is no here at the moment. I would wish to post this chapter up for him. I personally enjoyed this chapter, especially at the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2-A School Activity: A Pokemon Adventure
-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Pokemon Trainer Ryan wishes to challenge Gym leader Sakura in a Pokemon battle. Each person is only allowed to use two Pokemon.”

“Go Azumarill!” Sakura said as she released her Pokemon.

She had blue hair that matched the color of water, her height was nothing special about.

“Go Magneton!” Ryan said as he also released his Pokemon.

The water Pokemon released some bubbles while facing Magneton.

“Good idea, Azumarill, try a Bubblebeam attack!” Sakura ordered Azumarill.

The water Pokeomn obeyed and shot transparent bubbles filled with blue liquid inside. The three-headed magnet Pokemon took damage, but the damage felt like a massage to Magneton.

“Magneton, try to use a Thunderbolt!” Ryan ordered his Magneton.

The electric Pokemon obeyed and charged some energy inside itself, then it released large and powerful sparks at the Azumarill, making it fly over to it’s trainer.

“You’ve done your best Azumarill, return!” She said sadly as she held out her Pokeball to return the knocked out water Pokemon.

“You’re next, go Milotic!” Sakura said as she released Milotic.

“You should take a rest, Magneton.” Ryan suggested as he held out his Pokeball, ready to return the weakened Pokemon. “Go, Heracross!”

The bluish bug pointed it’s horn to the beautiful opponent, waiting for it‘s attack.

“Milotic, use your Water Gun!” Sakura ordered seriously.

The water Pokemon shot some water out of it’s mouth to it’s opponent.

“Heracross, use Endure,” Ryan ordered as quick as possible.

The bug Pokemon immediately focused on it’s defense instead of it’s offence. When the water touched Heracross, instead of taking damage, it recovered a little by the refreshing water.

“Heracross, now use Mega Horn and finish the Milotic off,” Ryan ordered Heracross with a little joy.

The bug nodded and charged up enough energy to use one Mega Horn attack. It’s horn then started to change color to a light green color. The bluish bug then charged at Milotic.

“Oh no! Milotic quickly use a powerful Water Gun to stop it,” Sakura ordered with a lot of worries.

But it was no use at all, Heracross continued charging at it’s opponent until it finally crashed into the helpless Pokemon. The attack was so strong that it knocked the large Pokemon out of battle.

“Return Milotic,” Sakura said sadly as she returned her beautiful, but knocked out Pokemon.

Ryan was wakened up by the bright light of the morning sun. He opened his eyes and went to see what time it was.

“Five o’clock,” Ryan said. “I can still sleep for a little while.”

He went back to sleep, but was soon wakened up by his mother.

“Wake up, Ryan,” His mother said.

Ryan immediately jumped out of his bed and went to brush his teeth. After, he went to the table where he ate dinner. Soon, his mom carried a metal bowl filled with one egg and a few slices of bacon. Ryan was thinking about yesterday night’s dream. He was also thinking of how he could be a trainer one day. When Ryan was finished with his breakfast, he immediately went to the bathroom to change into his school uniform which included a white T-shirt, but it wasn’t the regular T-shirts we wear. Grey long pants, but since it was summer, the pants were made out of very thin polyester. It also included a blue sweater that is made out of blue, thick wool. Ryan just needed to wear the pants and the T-shirt, because it was hot, Ryan didn’t want to wear the blue vest. He went out the bathroom and checked his backpack, then he carried it. He went to the door to put his black shoes on and then said goodbye to his mom. He went to the elevator and waited for it. When the elevator opened it door, Ryan went in and ordered the elevator to go to the lobby. The elevator went down and immediately stopped at the lobby. Ryan went out of the elevator and said good morning to the guard that was sitting at a table. Then he went out of the door and saw the school bus. He immediately went in and chose a seat to sit on. The trip to school took about a few minutes. When the school bus stopped at the middle school, Ryan quickly went down the school bus’s door and ran to the school. He quickly went up the stairs to his classroom. When he was in the classroom, he turned his head and saw that it was not time for the first lesson, so he walked slowly to his desk.

“Since it is not time to for the first lesson, why don’t you study,” the teacher at the teacher’s table suggested.

The teacher sounded evil. His height was not normal, when he sits down he looks like he is very tall, but when he stands he looks shorter than normal people. He also wore a white coat.

Ryan immediately took out his science homework to check if it was done right or wrong. After few minutes later the bell rang.

“Ok, it is time for-” the teacher said unfinished.

All of a sudden a speech came from intercom.

“Hello, students and teachers, this is Principal Wong speaking, I would like to tell everybody some good news, starting from today, a new activity will be held. Later, a lady with black hair will be coming to issue the teachers a piece of paper that says who will be in the activity. Please tell the students who are in the sheet of paper to come to Room 202 for a meeting. Thank you.”

“Well, looks like there’s a new activity,” the teacher said quietly.

Then suddenly a lady came into the room and said, “Is this class S3A?”

“Yes it is.”

Then the lady held out a piece of paper and handed it to the teacher.

“Read out the student’s names that is on the paper and tell them to go to Room 202.”

“Okay,” replied the teacher in a deep sound.

The lady didn’t notice it and went out the classroom.

“When I call out your name, please line up there,” He said as he pointed to the classroom.

“Peter, Mark, Ray, Simon, Kerry, Nina, Lucy and Ryan,” He said deeply.

The students and Ryan quickly went to line up without saying one word.

“Now, please go to Room 202, please,” the teacher ordered. “You wouldn’t want to waste the other students time, right?”

The students quickly went down to Room 202 which was at the second floor. When there, they saw the principle with some other classes waiting.

The principal had the regular height for his age, but what the different was the beard he had, it was black. But his hair wasn’t black, instead it was light brown.

“Welcome class, umm, S3B or A?” the principal asked politely when he met them.

“S3A, sir,” Ryan replied.

“Anyway, you have been chosen to represent the school to become Pokemon Trainers.”

Could this be? Ryan thought.Could this be the chance to be a Pokemon Trainer?

“Now, I know you don’t have a first Pokemon, but the Pokemon company will soon be sending you your first Pokemon,” principle Wong said clearly. “ We just need to wait a little while.”

Waiting and waiting, they almost waited for an hour, before they heard something. The students thought the sounds were coming from the trucks, but Ryan thought they were Pokemon calling out their names. When the students got a chance to look down, Ryan quickly went out to see if his guess was right. Ryan was truly right, they were all Pokemon screeching, but he didn’t see the Pokemon clearly. Ryan was always thinking of owning a Torchic, but when the Pokemon were carried to the second floor, he saw that there were no Torchics. Ryan then felt a little bad, he thought he might be getting a Ekans, which wasn’t his favorite.

“Now for the choosing,” the principal said. “Who wants to choose first?”

Every student gave a ‘me’ except for Ryan. Ryan just gave a sad looking face.

“But first we must return the Pokemon back to their Pokeballs first, so it could be fair for the choosing.”

“I think we should let Ryan choose first since he looks sad.”

Ryan went out to the table which had a lot of Pokeballs waiting for him. Ryan without even looking chose a Pokeball.

“Next should be...”

Ryan didn’t listen to the speech and sat down on a chair to rest. He waited until the table had no Pokeballs left. Ryan didn’t know that the Pokeball had a special Pokemon inside. He just thought of the exciting moments of being a trainer. When the principle was done, he told the workers to call to the students’ parents and tell them that the kids are going to start a Pokemon journey. The principle also told the students to get their backpacks and get ready for the journey. Ryan started to get a little happier. He ran up stairs and got his backpack out of his classroom and went to the bathroom to change to his PE clothes, he quickly went back down. After, the principal gave each student a ticket and told them that the ticket could prove that you’re a students for the Pokemon Stadium officers and enter for free. Somebody then touched Ryan’s shoulder.

“Hello, Ryan,” the sound greeted. “I didn’t know you too would be in this activity.”

Ryan looked back and saw Arnold. “So you’re also in this Pokemon activity.”

“Wonder what Pokemon you got,” Arnold wondered.

“Yeah, I wonder what it would be,” Ryan also wondered. “Hope it is not an Ekans.”

“Why don’t we go on the journey together later,” Arnold suggested.

“Okay,” Ryan agreed.

The principal then celebrated this journey with a big party. He led the students to a huge room that was full of beautiful decorations. It also had some tables which were longer feast tables. The tables were full of different types of food and also had white paper plates surround the food. The students then started rushing near the tables and quickly got a plate for themselves.

“Let’s also get one for each of us,” Arnold said in a hurry.

Ryan agreed as they both went to the tables and got two plates. They started to get the food with the metal forks that were in the bowls of food. After everyone finished filling up themselves, the principal then stood at the podium and cleared his throat to get the students attention.

“Students, I would like to introduce somebody who is going to help you start your journeys, welcome to Mr. Oliver, an assistant of Pokerex Inc.,” Principle Wong introduced.

Suddenly, a man, who looked like a camper because he wore a white T-shirt, shorts but they weren’t that short. He also wore a white cap. When the students saw him, they clapped their hands softly. The principal then handed him the microphone.

“Hello everybody, I would like to tell you some things about my company, Pokerex,” Oliver said in happiness. “First of all, we create the best Pokedexes on the continent. But most important is that they sent me to give you your Pokedexes and help you start your journeys, I assume you all know how to use a Pokedex. Now, I will see you later.”

Oliver gave the microphone back to the principal and went down the podium. The principal then told the students to line up at the back door which leads to the back of the school. Ryan and Arnold quickly lined up and waited for the principals instructions. Arnold noticed that Oliver was out of the school waiting. The principal continued and led the group of students until they were out of the school, the students saw Oliver sitting on a wooden bench. The principle then released them and went inside the school, they slowly walked near Oliver until they could see him very clear.

“Hello, students, from this day on, you’ll all be called trainers.” Oliver told the students.
“I am going to take you to a forest, then I’ll be going away back to my company to get back to work. So, are you ready, trainers?”

“Yes, we are,” the trainers said with excitement.

“Then lets start!” Oliver said loudly as he led the students to a huge forest that was to their left.

The road to the forest was short. Not long after, they saw a forest that was far away from them. As they headed closer, the view ahead became clearer. When they where close enough to it, they started to walk slowly into the forest.

After in the forest, Oliver nodded slowly and said, “It is time for me to leave, but first I must give you your Pokedexes.”

He gave the trainers their Pokedexes and then left them alone and walked away. The trainers started to discuss about how they should get out of the huge forest.

Then somebody suddenly suggested, “It is best we travel in separate ways because it won’t be safe if we go together.”

Everybody agreed and started going their own ways, only Ryan and Arnold traveled together. They walked to their left. After walking about a few minutes, Ryan started to feel thirsty.

“I am so thirsty now,” Ryan said suffering as he stuck his tongue out.

“Luckily, I have a few bottles of water,” Arnold said as he held out two bottles of distilled water.

Arnold gave one to Ryan. He quickly drank some up and left some for later. All of a sudden, something touched Ryan’s right foot. Ryan and Arnold then looked down. They saw a red bug. Arnold took out his Pokedex and searched for the red bug’s data.

“According to my Pokedex, this bug is a Wurmple,” Arnold described as he read the information on his Pokedex. “I think you should battle it.”

“Ok, I’ll battle it,” Ryan agreed as he readied his Pokeball. “Go, Pokeball!”

To his surprise, the Pokemon was an Eevee. Arnold immediately searched for it’s data.

“This Pokemon is an Eevee, it is a normal type,” He told Ryan.

“Ok, Eevee, try using a Tackle!” Ryan ordered.

The normal type Pokemon ran to the Wurmple. The attack was strong enough to cause the bug Pokemon to faint.

“Great job, Eevee,” Ryan congratulated as he gave a thumbs up. “I think you should return back to your Pokeball to rest.”

After that, the two trainers moved on. But it wasn’t too long when they suddenly saw a lot of bug Pokemon in front of them, they quickly went to the tall grass to hide. When Ryan peeked through the grass, he noticed one very tall, it was brown in color, it had two horns on it’s head. He immediately took out his Pokedex and searched for it. He searched one after another until he finally found it.

“So it’s a Pinsir,” Arnold said quietly as he saw what Ryan’s Pokedex said about the bug Pokemon. “Looks like it is a rare bug Pokemon.”

“Yeah, it sure is,” Ryan replied back.

The two walked slowly under the tall grass until they were out of the area. As they walked further into the forest, the two trainers suddenly noticed a trainer in front of them, but he was concealed by the darkness around the humid forest.

“So there are some tourists in the forest,” the trainer said deeply.

“Who are you?” Arnold asked with shaking voice.

“I am the protector of this forest,” He said in a deep voice. “My name is Trazel, what are you doing here?”

“We need to go to the other side of the forest,” Ryan replied.

“If you want the quickest road to the other side, then you have to battle me first!” He exclaimed.

He walked closer to the two trainers to reveal himself. He wore blue clothes and light brown shorts. He held a net with his right hand. But when the two trainers saw his height and his hair, they were frightened immediately. Then he suddenly put his left hand in his left pocket and took out a Pokeball. He threw it to the grassy grounds. When the Pokeball opened itself up, a white beam immediately came out and revealed a green bug with sharp blades. Ryan started to search for its data, but just then, the bug Pokemon immediately ran to Ryan and used it’s blades to knock the Pokedex out of Ryan’s hand. Ryan then quickly stepped back a few steps, but to his surprise, the Scyther didn’t move a step from it’s position

“My Scyther is waiting for you to choose your Pokemon,” Trazel said.

“Ok, then, go-” Ryan said unfinished.

“Ryan, you probably shouldn’t release your Eevee because it was a little weaken by the last battle,” Arnold said softly to Ryan. “And anyway, this Scyther looks very strong, so I should battle it since I haven’t used my first Pokemon yet.”

“Ok, but be careful,” Ryan said back seriously. “Because if we lose this battle, we will probably be lost in this forest.”

“Don’t worry,” Arnold said with a soft voice as he prepared his Pokeball. “Go, Pokeball!”

To his surprise, the Pokemon was a Houndour. When it was released it called out its name loudly for a few times.

“Wow, a Houndour!” Arnold exclaimed with joy. “Ok, buddy, try using a Ember attack at that foul bug!”

The dog then opened it’s mouth and shot a few flames at the green bug.

“Scyther, get away from those flames.”

Scyther then raced away from the flames, making the flames miss the green bug. But when the flames burned the grass, Arnold started to worry.

“Scyther, stop the burn with your Sword Dance,” Trazel ordered.

The bug went near the flames and stretched out it’s blades, then it started to spin. It just needed to spin about a minute, then the flames went off.

“Scyther, now it is time to attack your opponent, use your Slash now!”

Scyther ran to the dog, and stretched out it’s sharp blades, and slashed the dog, making the dog have a cut on its leg.

“Oh no, quickly use a Ember at Scyther, but be more accurate!” Arnold said in a hurry.

The dog quickly sat down and aimed directly at the green bug. It then jumped up and shot more flames than last time. But the Scyther immediately used a Sword Dance when the attack was released. When the flames touched it, they immediately disappeared.

“Good job, Scyther, now try to use an Agility.”

The bug started to race around the forest. The dog tried to aim for another Ember, but the bug was too fast to be seen.

“Use a Fury Cutter!”

With in a few seconds, Houndour started to have blood all over its body. Its eyes became narrower as it suffered from the pain.

“As you can see, I have been using a combo attack on your weak little dog. It is now suffering my Scyther’s Fury Cutter attack, soon it will be defeated.”

After the dog had been damaged badly, the Scyther reappeared on the grassy grounds. It called out it’s name in victory.

“Houndour! Are you ok?” Arnold asked the poor little dog.

The dog nodded it’s head slowly. After a few minutes, it suddenly jumped up and fired large flames at the bug. The bug didn’t notice it and continued cheering. When the large flames touched it, they started to burn. The burning caused Scyther to run around the field until it fainted. Houndour then shut it’s eyes.

“You did it, buddy!” Arnold said with joy. “You did it!”

He took out Houndour’s Pokeball, then pointed at the dog. The dog suddenly turned into a red beam and it went inside the red and white orb.

“It’s not over yet,” Trazel said as he grinned evilly. “You won’t stand a chance against my next Pokemon.”

He then threw another Pokeball to the ground, it released another white beam, but this time, it revealed a red bug with pincers.

“Looks like we are going to lose this time, Ryan,” Arnold said with worries. “I think we are really going to be stuck in this forest.”

“It doesn’t matter, I’ll just try,” Ryan replied enthusiastically. “We will get through this forest safely, just believe in me.”

“Ok, I believe in you.”

“Go, Eevee!”

The normal Pokemon seemed to be ready for a Pokemon battle. But facing its opponent will be a challenge.

“Scizor, use Quick Attack!”

The red bug then stared at Eevee. It headed for Eevee so fast that nobody who was looking at the battle saw it moving. It then bashed Eevee hard without making Eevee notice who attacked it. It immediately returned back where it was in the first place. But the attack was not strong enough to make Eevee fly back, it just made Eevee a little damaged.

“Eevee, use Sand Attack!” Ryan ordered politely.

The normal Pokemon turned around and used it’s hind legs to kick some sand up to Scizor. But the bug countered the attack with a Sword Dance. It started to spin like Scyther did, but it didn’t stretch out it’s pincers when it did the attack. When the sand neared the bug, it headed the opposite direction to Eevee.

“Oh no! Eevee, use a tail whip to get the sand off of you!”

Eevee wagged it’s tail a few times. The sand around it’s body started to get off. The normal Pokemon then headed to the red bug. But when the red bug noticed it running, it immediately used a Double Team. It started to duplicate itself until the field was full of Scizors. Eevee then stopped and started to become dizzy.

“Scizor, great work, now use a False Swipe.”

The Scizors raised their pincers and ran to the confused Eevee. When they neared it, they slashed the Eevee with their pincers, but to Ryan’s surprise the Eevee wasn’t damaged much. After that, all the Scizors disappeared, only leaving one on the field.

“What? How can it be?” Ryan said in confusion.

“As you can see, Eevee wasn’t weakened that much because all the other Scizors were fake, another reason was that False Swipe cannot eliminate a Pokemon, even if it is heavily damaged.”

“But anyway, lets continue.”

“Now, it’s time for your defeat, use Metal Claw!”

All of a sudden, the red bug’s pincers started to glow a light gray color. It’s eyes stared at the normal Pokemon. It’s pincers moved to peculiar position, ready for a deadly assault. It’s twin pincers released a little static, ready to eliminate its opponent badly. Ryan stood there, watching the battle field. He started to sense something bad around him. It was worse than fear or agony, it was defeat.

Neo-Xantios
30th June 2003, 08:45 AM
New chapter coming in. Long time no see anybody? Anyway, this new chapter is going to be much more exciting. If you have any suggestions, please reply. Enjoy! Captain Jack out.

Salutations all. I would like to inform you I've had a wonderful time reading this chapter. It was intense and made me want to read more. The only thing I had to correct continuously was 'its' and 'it's'. My brother made that error, but he promises to fix it in the next chapter. Please enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3-The Battle Between the Two Trainers
-------------------------------------------------------------

The red bug rushed to its opponent quickly. But all of a sudden, a fast object knocked Scizor. The bug Pokemon flew to the left of the battle field. Trazel, Ryan and Arnold stared in confusion, not knowing what happened. Then an old man suddenly appeared in front of the shades that were made from the hundreds of trees around this forest. To Ryan and Arnold's surprise, Trazel went near the old man and knelt before him.

The old man wore a Kung Fu shirt, except that it was black in color. He looked tall and strong for an old man. He had a short beard and walked bare foot.

“Master,” Trazel said deeply.

“Who are these trainers?” the old man asked.

“I don’t know, I just know they are tourists,” Trazel answered.

Then the old man faced the two trainers, staring at them.

“What are you two here for, little trainers,” the old man asked.

“We....we....we....are.....are....here.....to....t o...get...to...the...other..other.....side...of ...the.....for.....forest,” the two trainers said, shaking.

“I see,” the old man said. “Welcome, little trainers.”

“Uh, I am Ryan and he is Arnold, we are both friends,” Ryan said with a little relief when he heard that.

“You two are welcomed in this forest,” the old man said softly. “You can call me Shendei.”

“But--” Trazel said trying to finish the message.

“They are just trainers trying to get to the other side of this forest, Trazel,” Shendei said, now facing Trazel. “There is no need to worry.”

“Ok, master.”

“I’ll take you two trainers to my house,” Shendei said as he led the two trainers. “Trazel, you go check this forest if there are any other trainers out there.”

On the road, they saw many bug Pokemon including Pinsirs, Ariadoses, Ledains and much more. Arnold suddenly asked a question.

“What was that that bashed Trazel’s Scizor and flew away,” Arnold asked.

“Oh, that was my Ninjask carrying some medicine to some sick bug Pokemon,” Shendei explained. “It accidentally bashed Scizor because it was in a rush.”

“Oh, I see.”

The three continued walking until they saw a house with a small garden at the back of it.

“I have to water the flowers, both of you, go inside and have some tea,” Shendei said as he walked to the garden. “I’ll be back later.”

The two trainers then went inside the house and saw some tea on a wooden table. They each went to a seat and sat down to drink tea. After they drank the coffee, they both felt hungry and took out some sandwiches they prepared at school. Even though they were squashed, the two trainers didn’t mind it. Then Shendei suddenly went in from the back door.

“Oh, you trainers hungry?”

“Yes we are,” the both trainers said while eating their squashed sandwiches.

“Why don’t you eat some of my chocolate cookies,” Shendei suggested as he went to a wooden cupboard.

“Oh, no thanks,” the two replied back. “What are you looking for?”

“Oh, I am looking for my watering can.” Shendei said as he looked inside a huge box.

He walked everywhere until he finally found it and went outside. The two trainers continued eating until they were full. Then they went outside and went to the small garden that was at the back of the house. There was a fence protecting it, but it was low. Shendei was watering some plants. There were also some grass Pokemon helping him.

“Hello, there,” Shendei greeted. “Nice to see you two finished.”

“We were wondering if we can explore around the forest,” the two trainers said.

“Of course you can, but remember not to hurt any Pokemon and also be back at six o’clock.”

Ryan checked his watch. The watch had small icons of Pokemon surrounding it. All though they were fake, they still made sounds when you press on them. The small display screen showed ‘2:00’in a dark black color. The two then walked to the left of their position. After a few minutes, they saw some bug Pokemon ahead of them. When they neared the group of bug Pokemon, they immediately ran away from them. When they were in a middle of a grassy field, the two trainers saw some red eyes in front of them. They both started to shake with fear, not knowing what Pokemon they could be. The trainers stood still, but to their surprise the Pokemon didn’t attack them. The two quickly moved away and headed to a different position. The time went very fast then, Ryan couldn’t believe it was already four o’clock in the afternoon. They hadn’t gone to far into the forest, so it was easy finding the road back to Shendei’s house. Ryan thought of going back because if they go any further, they probably would get stuck in the forest. They didn’t see much interesting things on their road back. It just felt like walking from school to home. When they were back, they didn’t see Shendei in the garden anymore. They quickly headed inside the house and saw Shendei eating.

“Ah, back so fast,” Shendei said. “I thought you were still out there in the forest.”

“Oh, it was a little scary so we came back,” Arnold said. “I was wondering, will we be sleeping here tonight or will we be heading out of the forest later.”

“You will be sleeping here tonight, I’m afraid.”

The two trainers gave sad face. But they didn’t felt that bad because they only had to wait one night. It was soon nighttime. The two were hungry again, and they couldn’t wait till dinner.

“What would you two want for dinner?” Shendei asked.

“We would want two bowls of chicken soup and some tomato salad,” the two trainers replied happily together.

Shendei then went the kitchen next to the wooden cupboard that Shendei went to earlier. He closed the transparent door and started to boil some water. Ryan and Arnold waited at the table. They stared to talk about their Pokemon and their future of being Pokemon Masters. While Shendei added some ingredients to the boiling water. He then went to a plastic sink which had a blue plastic tray in it. He put some cut and washed tomatoes inside the tray. Then he went back to the soup, he saw it was ready to be served so he got two small bowls and put the soup inside the two bowls with a big colored spoon. He put the bowls on another kind of tray that the waiters use. He walked back to the tray where the tomatoes were and started to put some lettuce inside. He then put some white sauce and mixed it with the vegetables. when he was finished mixing them, he put them inside a transparent bowl and put the bowl on the tray, he also put two metal forks on the tray. After putting the stuff all in, he carried the tray and went out of the kitchen to the wooden table where the two trainers where sitting. When the two trainers saw the soup, they immediately took their own bowl and started drinking. When they finished drank their bowls of soup, they took the forks and started pricking one lettuce and one tomato so that the could be together. They then filled up themselves with a whole bunch of lettuce and tomatoes. After eating a delicious dinner, Ryan checked his watched, ‘7:15’, displayed the watch.

Not time yet. Ryan smiled happily. Maybe I can have a battle with Arnold.

“Hey Arnold, why don’t we have a Pokemon battle,” Ryan suddenly suggested.

“Ok, let’s go!” Arnold agreed.

“Well, I will have take you two to the closest battle field, right?” Shendei said.

Shendei then led the two out of the house. Once out of the house, they headed left not that far until they saw a huge battle field. Arnold noticed the ground was made of hard material and there were some white lines painted on it. It looked like a basketball court without the basketball nets. Arnold then headed to the left of the field while Ryan headed to the opposite side.

“I’ll will be going now. See you later, young trainers!” Shendei said as he disappeared into the dark forest.

“Let the battle begin!” Arnold exclaimed as he got out his Pokeball. “I will choose Houndour.”

When Houndour was out of it’s Pokeball, it gave a deep roar like it was saying it was ready for a battle.

“I will choose Eevee.” Ryan said, releasing his starter.

Eevee kicked up some dirt, telling Ryan that this battle is going to be a tough match. It immediately started the battle off with a Quick Attack. Its speed was unbelievable, but it was not a challenge for the tough Houndour. It then opened its mouth and blew some black smoke to Eevee, making it cough. Eevee stopped and closed its eyes. It waited until the smoke went away before opening its eyes. When it opened its eyes, it didn’t see Houndour anywhere do to the darkness around the forest. Then suddenly a fast object bit its tail, it screamed in pain, not knowing what the object was. But the pain soon went away, allowing Eevee to make the next move. It suddenly screamed loudly, making echoes around the enormous forest. All of a sudden, a black hound jumped on Eevee. But then, Eevee immediately ran around the forest, trying to get Houndour off it. It kept on running even though Houndour was already off it.

“Great job, buddy!” Ryan congratulated with joy. “You can stop now.”

Eevee stopped once it heard its trainer’s message. It then looked around and noticed Houndour had hid again. It waited and waited until it heard some flames. It turned around and saw flames heading to its position. It tried to jump, but the flames were to fast for it, making Eevee feel a little pain. Eevee pretended to be okay, but it was still feeling a little pain, so it didn’t have any energy to avoid any attacks. It just sit there closing it’s eyes. Suddenly, Eevee felt a energy trying to push it, it immediately pushed back with full power.

“Keep it up, Eevee!” Ryan supported.

But to Ryan’s surprise, the energy suddenly fought back, making Eevee fly to one corner.

“Great job, Houndour!” Arnold congratulated. “Good job on the Faint Attack.”

When Ryan heard the attack’s name, he quickly memorized it. The black hound then jumped up from the grass and raised its claws, ready to scratch the normal Pokemon. The normal Pokemon quickly dodged it and kicked up some sand to the hound. The hound tried to use another attack, but it couldn’t, due to its blindness by the sand Eevee kicked up. Eevee then retaliated with a bite, but the bite wasn’t strong enough to eliminate Houndour. Suddenly, another energy pushed the normal Pokemon, but this time the energy was stronger than last time. Eevee tried to push, but the energy was to powerful to be pushed back. Ryan then noticed Houndour shaking, he suddenly thought of an idea.

“Eevee, don’t focus on the energy, try to focus on the Houndour,” Ryan ordered. “Try to use a Tackle at it.”

Eevee nodded and rushed towards Houndour, head facing its opponent. But just then, the black hound started to stare at Eevee with anger. Its eyes started to fill with blazing heat. It stared with out even blinking once. Eevee stopped and started to shake like Houndour while Houndour started to gain confidence. It then fired a few flames from its mouth, while Eevee continued standing still.

“Eevee, quickly dodge it or else.......” Ryan tried to finish.

But it was too late, the flames touched the normal Pokemon and started to burn. Eevee, like before, screamed out loudly. But after the screaming, Eevee rushed to the hound, but with speed so fast, that not even a normal human can see it. The attack not only did damage to it’s opponent, it also helped Eevee to put out the flames off that are on its body. Houndour then roared loudly, trying to scare away the normal Pokemon, but it was no use at all.

“Try uh, uh, um....” Ryan hesitated, trying to think of a move to defeat the black hound.

Eevee opened its mouth, giving Ryan the move. Ryan nodded. Eevee then ran and jumped at the hound, ready to bite its soft skin. When Eevee bit its skin, there was another mark there. It started feel the same pain as Eevee felt before. But the longer it was there, the more it suffered. Until it finally released its last, but strongest flame. Eevee jumped, but the flame touched its feet making it suffer a lot of pain. It tried to open its eyes, but was to weak to open them. But when it tried to close them, it also couldn’t close them. It could only leave them opened narrowly. Houndour then started to regain energy. With it’s energy regained, it had had a chance for another attack. It tried to burn Eevee again, but it decided not to hurt Eevee anymore and it just sat there. As Eevee regained more energy, it started to open its eyes.

“Houndour, try to use a Bite on it.”

But to Arnold’s surprise, Houndour shook it’s head, meaning it won’t accept Arnold’s command. Eevee then started to walk slowly. As Eevee approached the dark hound, Houndour then stared at it with its dark eyes. Eevee moved to a different position and then headed for the hound. It rushed to Houndour with high speed, making its opponent stand back up. Houndour suddenly knew that Eevee was going to attack it. It started to fill its eyes with dark energy, ready to retaliate with another Faint Attack. When the normal Pokemon neared it, it immediately forced the energy to push Eevee back. Eevee noticed itself stop moving, but its legs were still moving in a fast way.

“Keep it up!” Arnold said, starting to feel victory coming. “If you continue like this, we will win!”

But then, Houndour stopped the energy and Eevee continued to charge at it. It used a lot of strength to bash the hound, making the black hound take a lot of damage. Houndour then sat there and started to rest.

“Eevee, finish it off with a Bite!”

Eevee rushed at the hound again, but this time it didn’t bash it, instead it opened its mouth and bit Houndour’s back. Houndour seemed to be too tired to battle, it closed its eyes and laid on the hard material, acting like it was in a huge bed.

“Houndour, you did your best, return and have a good rest.” Arnold said sadly, holding Houndour’s Pokeball.

The red and white sphere opened and released a red energy that helped to suck Houndour back inside its Pokeball. Arnold then put the ball inside his pocket.

“Great job, Eevee!” Ryan exclaimed happily. “We did it, we won!”

Ryan gave a thumbs up to Eevee. In return, gave a huge smile. Later, he returned his starter back inside its Pokeball. The two trainers then walked to the middle of the battle field, shaking each other’s hands.

“Great battle,” Arnold replied, still sad about his loss.

“Yeah, a really great battle,” Arnold said, happy about his victory.

The two then walked back to Shendei’s house. When they started to head back they noticed that they were surrounded by darkness.

“Uh, since its so dark, I think we won’t be able to head back to Shendei’s house safely,” Arnold said, getting a little worried.

“Yeah, I think so,” Ryan said, also getting worried. “I think we shouldn’t have battled in the first place.”

The two suddenly heard footsteps come by. They followed the footstep’s sounds, but when they saw the person, they immediately knew who it was. It was Trazel.

“Hmm, you two trainers out here?” Trazel said with the same deep voice as before.

“Uh...uh....yes.” the two trainers replied slowly.

“Ah, I see.” Trazel replied. “Should I take you home or should I not?”

“Um-” Ryan tried to answer the question.

“I think I should.”

When the two trainers heard it, they immediately become relieved. Trazel then led the road back to his master’s house. Not soon enough, they saw the small house ahead of them. When they entered, they saw Shendei reading a newspaper.

“Master,” Trazel interrupted, bowing. “I have taken these two trainers back here.”

“Oh, I see.” Shendei said as he stood up. “I see that you two are finished battling.”

The two trainers just nodded in return. They just thought of sleeping. They couldn’t wait another second before sleeping in a huge bed with a lot of blankets in it. They then yawned without noticing it.

“Ah, I see you two are tired,” Shendei said. “I will lead you to your beds. Trazel, please go back to work.”

“Yes, master.”

Shendei then led the two to their beds while Trazel went out of the house. They went inside an old bedroom which had two wooden beds with only a few blankets and a old pillow on it.. The two then gently sighed.

“Here are your beds, young trainers.”

“Thank you, Shendei.” the two said, exhausted.

The two went to their own wooden beds and slept on it. Even though Ryan felt a little sad about the bed, but he still felt grateful for it.