PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center V.3 (Mod Approved)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Avian Freeze
28th June 2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Tyler

Chasing the slow Bagon, you order Aquaphaze to slow Bagon down with a Water Pulse. Agreeing, a stream of water is launched directly at the Bagon and is caught in it. An Ice Beam from Aquaphaze appears to have frozen the poor Bagon due to the previous attack. Knowing Sand Attack is useless now, you throw the Great Ball and she goes in and caught. Congratulations. What are you going to do next?
Bagon (F) Level 10

<East Caverns>

Aww, poor Bagon ;(. I'll let her out and since she's frozen, am I allowed to take another one of my captured Pokemon out? If I am, I'll take my Charmander Scorch out and have her melt the ice with a SLIGHT Ember. Then I'll try to make friends with the Bagon, though she seems kind of stubborn...After that I'll keep walking.

CobaltDragon
28th June 2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

Apologizing, you ask if she's okay. She shows you a disgruntled look and she begins to evolve into a Jigglypuff! After the speedy evolution, she pulls out a microphone!! Uh oh, what are you going to do?[/center]

<Meadow>

O_O I get my Houndour to do Leer to distract it then.....I run away!

Jay
28th June 2003, 11:58 PM
Matt

You've done more than 80% of the updates up til now, and you're welcome

"Why the **** are you flying above my head?"
He doesn't answer, but he snickers and flies off. You shrug it off, and you carefully lie up from where you were laying asleep. Hearing vigorous stomping entering the room, you cautiously look, and you see a Tyranitar enter the room!! The Murkrow appears to lay purched on his head. What are you going to do?

Maer is my Ariados

Signal Beam can be learned by a few bugs like Volbeat, Illumise and Ariados. There's a chance it can confuse, it's a bug-type move, but how its performed i have no idea :\ If you can't think of anything then I'll just use a Sludge Bomb instead

Tyler

You send out your Charmander who is able to thaw out Bagon from the ice. One ember, and the dragon-type has been completely thawed from the thin ice. She hugs you as a way of saying "Thanks!" as you both continue to search around for a bit longer. Charmander and Bagon appear to be chatting for a bit, but you have no idea what about, but they appear to be getting along well. On arrival in the next room, you see a Shellgon just standing by himself, shaking? What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

You speedily get away from the Jigglypuff as you continue to search around the meadow more. Catching your breath, you can hear a faint noise of singing that doesn't seem to affect you in the distance. You appear to be safe. Looking down on the ground, you notice a worn-out Magnemite. What are you going to do?

Matt
29th June 2003, 12:10 AM
Orginally Posted By Jay

Matt

You've done more than 80% of the updates up til now, and you're welcome

"Why the **** are you flying above my head?"
He doesn't answer, but he snickers and flies off. You shrug it off, and you carefully lie up from where you were laying asleep. Hearing vigorous stomping entering the room, you cautiously look, and you see a Tyranitar enter the room!! The Murkrow appears to lay purched on his head. What are you going to do?

<South Caverns>

OMG! I'll send out my Medicham! Medicham will run over there and Dynamic Punch Tyranitar a few times. If the Murkrow stands a problem, my Dewgong will use Blizzard on it.

~*~

Jay

You Ariados comes out to battle that Cradily. Araidos's eyes turn white and a colourful beam comes out of its mouth towards the Cradily. Cradily sceams as the pain increases from that beam. Little tentacle things come from Cradily and surround Ariados quickly. Cradily used Constrict. The tentacles get tighter as Cradily is making them tighter. Finally, Cradily gives up on that. Ariados uses Scary Face. Cradily looks at it then yells. A fear is in its body now. You throw one of your Ultra Balls at Cradily. It falls to the ground and shakes a little. Congrats, you caught a Cradily! What do you do next?

Cradily (M) Lv. 16

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Himo

The Ampharos appears to be too heavy for you to carry it in your arms, but you carefully drag it over by a tree for later use lol. There appears to be a Chansey there, and she agrees to nurture the Ampharos back to health (Hopefully he won't realize what happened!). In the meantime, you search a little more around the area. Not far ahead, you can see a Pichu and a Clefairy playing with a few dangerously pointed branches. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I go over there and tell them to stop playing with those because they could hurt themselves.

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Jay
[color=azalea]Tyler

You send out your Charmander who is able to thaw out Bagon from the ice. One ember, and the dragon-type has been completely thawed from the thin ice. She hugs you as a way of saying "Thanks!" as you both continue to search around for a bit longer. Charmander and Bagon appear to be chatting for a bit, but you have no idea what about, but they appear to be getting along well. On arrival in the next room, you see a Shellgon just standing by himself, shaking? What are you going to do?

Yay, Bagon's finally accepted me :}.

Eh? First I see Bagon, and now Shelgon? o.o It's shaking? For some reason, I think it's gonna hatch into a Salamence O_O. If it's not, I'll ask it if anything is wrong and see its response, maybe Bagon can help it.

BTW Jay, aren't you sleepy? You've been on TPM for quite a while now, I think even into the AM hours at your time zone? :o I'm not sure though. You've been doing a really good job keeping the games up though (y).

Jay
29th June 2003, 12:28 AM
Matt

In shock, you send out Medicham and Dewgong to combat the feirce Tyranitar and the Murkrow. The Tyranitar roars at the Medicham indicating a tough fight ahead for all three of you. The Tyranitar begins with an Earthquake as it shakes up the ground at a very fast rate, as the Murkrow departs the Tyranitar's head, she uses a Confuse Ray on your Medicham who now appears to be inflicted with major confusion. Dewgong gets in the small puddle nearby and blasts a freezing Blizzard at the Murkrow who appears to hit the wall due to the impact.

The Murkrow flies out of a small alcove nearby since it's scared, but you recall Dewgong because the Tyranitar was very close to stomping him. Medicham, whom is still in confusion, runs up to Tyranitar and tries to punch him. It keeps missing, as the Tyranitar prepares a Hyper Beam!! Oh no. You try and tell Medicham to be more accurate but it was quite a hard task to perform under a confused state. Ready to unleash the Hyper Beam, the Medicham's furious punch hits the Tyranitar dead on as the Hyper Beam is launched due to the shock. Where it landed? The cave, as it appears to have blasted a huge hole through one side.

The Tyranitar feels dizzy, as your Medicham appears to be getting back focus. What are you going to do now?

Himo

You walk over to them and tell them to stop playing with those branches, and they slowly drop them and giggle at you. The Chansey calls you back, ringing her bell, but suddenly, a Wigglytuff comes charging at you. It appears to be the carer of the Pichu and Clefairy. She is not happy. What are you going to do?

Tyler

Walking up to the Shellgon, you ask why it's shaking. But he doesn't answer. From the dark, you notice a Machoke emerge. "Time for dinner!" she yells. O_O What does that suppose to mean? Machoke notices you, and she is not happy one bit with your arrival. What are you going to do?

Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

You Ariados comes out to battle that Cradily. Araidos's eyes turn white and a colourful beam comes out of its mouth towards the Cradily. Cradily sceams as the pain increases from that beam. Little tentacle things come from Cradily and surround Ariados quickly. Cradily used Constrict. The tentacles get tighter as Cradily is making them tighter. Finally, Cradily gives up on that. Ariados uses Scary Face. Cradily looks at it then yells. A fear is in its body now. You throw one of your Ultra Balls at Cradily. It falls to the ground and shakes a little. Congrats, you caught a Cradily! What do you do next?

Yay. Such a high level too, thanks Matt =D Nice update

Damn, one slot left. I know who I want, but this appears to be a little tricky

I'll head to the desert and search around for a bit - A place I hate very much :yes:

Originally Posted by Tyler

BTW Jay, aren't you sleepy? You've been on TPM for quite a while now, I think even into the AM hours at your time zone? I'm not sure though. You've been doing a really good job keeping the games up though (y).

Yea I woke up during the AM hours, now it's almost night-time, but tired? Not really. I just like to keep the games updated - I find an enjoyment in the games and the fun comes along automatically, which keeps making me want to update. Thanks though

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

You walk over to them and tell them to stop playing with those branches, and they slowly drop them and giggle at you. The Chansey calls you back, ringing her bell, but suddenly, a Wigglytuff comes charging at you. It appears to be the carer of the Pichu and Clefairy. She is not happy. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I ask it to calm down, I tell it I just didnt want them to hurt themselves. If she keeps coming at me I will call out Tyranitar.

Matt
29th June 2003, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

In shock, you send out Medicham and Dewgong to combat the feirce Tyranitar and the Murkrow. The Tyranitar roars at the Medicham indicating a tough fight ahead for all three of you. The Tyranitar begins with an Earthquake as it shakes up the ground at a very fast rate, as the Murkrow departs the Tyranitar's head, she uses a Confuse Ray on your Medicham who now appears to be inflicted with major confusion. Dewgong gets in the small puddle nearby and blasts a freezing Blizzard at the Murkrow who appears to hit the wall due to the impact.

The Murkrow flies out of a small alcove nearby since it's scared, but you recall Dewgong because the Tyranitar was very close to stomping him. Medicham, whom is still in confusion, runs up to Tyranitar and tries to punch him. It keeps missing, as the Tyranitar prepares a Hyper Beam!! Oh no. You try and tell Medicham to be more accurate but it was quite a hard task to perform under a confused state. Ready to unleash the Hyper Beam, the Medicham's furious punch hits the Tyranitar dead on as the Hyper Beam is launched due to the shock. Where it landed? The cave, as it appears to have blasted a huge hole through one side.

The Tyranitar feels dizzy, as your Medicham appears to be getting back focus. What are you going to do now?

<South Caverns>

Good update yourself, Jay ;)

Ok.. Medicham, continue those Dynamic Punches. And when you think its weak enough stop and I'll throw an Ultra Ball.

~*~

Jay

You leave the Meadow and go to the Desert, one of the places you hate most. As soon as you get in there you see a Whiscash. Somehow it's out of the water and flopping along on the hard, hot ground. You also see a Scizor not too far away, either. Also, there is a Rydon trying to stomp on some Digglet, but they keep going underground. Looks like he's playing a pokemon version of Wack a Mole. (lame). What do you do?

Himo

You tell the Wigglytuff to calm down, that you were just trying to keep the little pokemon from getting hurt. Wigglytuff sighs and looks at you. "Well, Thank you..." she says. She walks off and calls for the Pichu and Clefairy to come with her. You look a little confused and you continue on your little journey thing. Soon you see a Shiftry. What do you do?

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You tell the Wigglytuff to calm down, that you were just trying to keep the little pokemon from getting hurt. Wigglytuff sighs and looks at you. "Well, Thank you..." she says. She walks off and calls for the Pichu and Clefairy to come with her. You look a little confused and you continue on your little journey thing. Soon you see a Shiftry. What do you do?

Meadow

Ill keep looking for more pokemon.

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 12:43 AM
Wow, you guys are fast at updating :o

Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Walking up to the Shellgon, you ask why it's shaking. But he doesn't answer. From the dark, you notice a Machoke emerge. "Time for dinner!" she yells. O_O What does that suppose to mean? Machoke notices you, and she is not happy one bit with your arrival. What are you going to do?

Uh-oh, um...even though she noticed me...I'll try to grab Shelgon and hightail it outta there! She'll probably run after me though and try to beat me down x_x, so if she does, I'll put Shelgon down and have my new Altaria, Arianrhon come out and challenge the Machoke.

Yea I woke up during the AM hours, now it's almost night-time, but tired? Not really. I just like to keep the games updated - I find an enjoyment in the games and the fun comes along automatically, which keeps making me want to update. Thanks though

Yea, the games are fun :). Your welcome, and keep up the good work (y).

Jay
29th June 2003, 12:50 AM
I have to quickly rush after this >_< I may update in about half an hour though, unless Matt decides to do it sooner

You leave the Meadow and go to the Desert, one of the places you hate most. As soon as you get in there you see a Whiscash. Somehow it's out of the water and flopping along on the hard, hot ground. You also see a Scizor not too far away, either. Also, there is a Rydon trying to stomp on some Digglet, but they keep going underground. Looks like he's playing a pokemon version of Wack a Mole. (lame). What do you do?

< Desert >

Omg. Two pokémon I really want ;_; I hope the Whiscash doesn't go anywhere. Anyway, this is the complicated part that I knew i'd eventually encounter (and this is quite mean also, unfortunately). I'll send out my Scizor, Suraisu, and try to befriend the other Scizor to join me. In the mean time, i'm going to walk over to the Whiscash, avoiding the Rhydon and Diglett, and ask him if he would like to join me on a trip around the Desert for a lil while

I know what i'm doing, btw :)

Matt
29th June 2003, 12:57 AM
Himo

You leave that pokemon alone and continue to look for more pokemon. You get tired because you can't seem to find any pokemon. Finally you see one. It's a Electrike running around in a circle for no reason. What do you do?

Tyler

You quickly grab the Shelgon and run away. Machoke just stands there looking at you a little confused. She smiles as little baby Machops come out of no where and go with her. Shelgon wasn't her baby I guess >_>. So now you have Shelgon with you. What do you do?

Jay

You send our your Scizor to go over to the other Scizor to try and befriend it. While it is doing that, you go over to the Whiscash and ask it if it wants to follow you around in the Desert a while. Whiscash smiles and starts to follow you. You see the other Scizor following your Scizor. Looks like your plan was a success. What do you do next?

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 01:02 AM

Himo

You leave that pokemon alone and continue to look for more pokemon. You get tired because you can't seem to find any pokemon. Finally you see one. It's a Electrike running around in a circle for no reason. What do you do?

Meadow

Im gonna leave it alone for fear of getting zapped. Then i go sit down by a tree and rest for a bit.

Matt
29th June 2003, 01:04 AM
Himo

You leave the Electrike alone and go over to where a tree is located. You sit down by the tree and enjoy the sceneary around you. Before you can stop yourself, you doze off in the sun. When you wake up, you see a Bellossom right in front of you. Looks like it's dancing for some reason. What do you do?

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 01:08 AM

Himo

You leave the Electrike alone and go over to where a tree is located. You sit down by the tree and enjoy the sceneary around you. Before you can stop yourself, you doze off in the sun. When you wake up, you see a Bellossom right in front of you. Looks like it's dancing for some reason. What do you do?

Meadow

I say hello to the Bellossom, and ask why it is dancing.

Matt
29th June 2003, 01:11 AM
Himo

You say hello to the Bellossom and then you ask it why it's dancing. "Um.. 'cause there's nothing better to do I guess" It responds. It jumps off into the distance. Guess it got tired of being there. You get up and start to walk off again. Soon, you see a Vileplume near the flowers. What do you do?

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 01:16 AM

Himo

You say hello to the Bellossom and then you ask it why it's dancing. "Um.. 'cause there's nothing better to do I guess" It responds. It jumps off into the distance. Guess it got tired of being there. You get up and start to walk off again. Soon, you see a Vileplume near the flowers. What do you do?

Meadow

I ask the Vileplume if it has seen any Tauroses around.

Matt
29th June 2003, 01:20 AM
Himo

You go and ask the Vileplume if it has seen any Tauros around here lately. Vileplume sadly says no. You kindly thank it and continue walking in the Meadow. Soon, you stop again. You see a pokemon just laying on the ground sleeping. You can tell that its a Slaking. What do you do?

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 01:31 AM

Tyler

You quickly grab the Shelgon and run away. Machoke just stands there looking at you a little confused. She smiles as little baby Machops come out of no where and go with her. Shelgon wasn't her baby I guess >_>. So now you have Shelgon with you. What do you do?

<East Caverns>

D'oh >_<, looks like I made a fool of myself XD. I guess Shelgon wasn't the dinner, but I'm curious about the Machoke and her children, ause she didn't seem happy to see me. I'll se Shelgon is still shuddering and then if it is I'll ask if it's okay and what's wrong. If it's fine now, I guess I'll let it go back into the wild, cause I already have a Bagon. Then...oh...I can't resist XP. I'll head back to the Machoke and see why she wasn't happy...

Matt
29th June 2003, 01:35 AM
Tyler

You see if the Shelgon is still shuddering from stuff. The Shelgon has stopped shuddering. You smile and let it go back into teh wild. Then you get up and walk back over to where the Machoke was. You ask it why it was so unhappy to see you. "Because you were near my babies! I don't like people near my babies!!!" She says. "Um.. ok..." You say. You turn your back to her and walk off. What do you do now?

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 01:41 AM

Tyler

You see if the Shelgon is still shuddering from stuff. The Shelgon has stopped shuddering. You smile and let it go back into teh wild. Then you get up and walk back over to where the Machoke was. You ask it why it was so unhappy to see you. "Because you were near my babies! I don't like people near my babies!!!" She says. "Um.. ok..." You say. You turn your back to her and walk off. What do you do now?

<East Caverns>

Lol, that was odd. I'll continue through the caves then.

Matt
29th June 2003, 01:50 AM
Tyler
Well odd things happen when I update :p

You continue on looking for pokemon. In the next room, you see like 20 Tyrouge running around (yes, this came up on the randomizer --). You ignore them and go into the next room. You can see something running around, but it's going a little bit too fast for you to make out what it is. Finally, you see that it is a Primeape. What do you do?

SneaselReborned
29th June 2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Jay
O... k... I didn't think this place wouldn't have been without a ref for many days. Hope this doesn't happen again people, sorry

SneaselReborned

Yea, that's right.

You decide to restart your adventure with Poliwrath and Swablu in the South Caverns. Upon arrival you notice a few Smoochum sleeping, and an Abra that is meditating in a corner. What do you plan to do?

[/B]

<South Caverns>

Nope, thats not really what I'm looking for. I'll run away.

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 01:53 AM

Tyler
Well odd things happen when I update :p

You continue on looking for pokemon. In the next room, you see like 20 Tyrouge running around (yes, this came up on the randomizer --). You ignore them and go into the next room. You can see something running around, but it's going a little bit too fast for you to make out what it is. Finally, you see that it is a Primeape. What do you do?

<East Caverns>

o.o, 20 Tyrogue? XD. A Primeape eh? I think I'll keep moving. Looks a bit furious anyway...

Matt
29th June 2003, 01:58 AM
SneaselReborned

You run away from that pokemon. You walk into the next room to see nothing. In the next few rooms you see nothing either. Finally, you come to a room with something in it! You see a Charmeleon sitting on the ground doing nothing; and an Absol not too far from the Carmeleon. What do you do?

Tyler

You move away from the Primeape before it notices you. The next room you come to is pretty dark. You can't see much that is around you. But then something brushes up against you. You quickly get a glance at what it is. It looks like a Houndoom! What do you do?

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 02:04 AM

Tyler

You move away from the Primeape before it notices you. The next room you come to is pretty dark. You can't see much that is around you. But then something brushes up against you. You quickly get a glance at what it is. It looks like a Houndoom! What do you do?

<East Caverns>

Mmmm...I've already got a Houndour, so...I'll pass up this opportunity. But if I may, I'll ask the Houndoom if he/she has seen any Absol around (I know it's random, but just want to see what he/she says).

Matt
29th June 2003, 02:06 AM
Tyler
Damnit, if I would of known you wanted an Absol I would of given it to you when the randomizer said so :O.

You ask the Houndoom if it has seen any Absols around lately. Houndoom smiles and says yes. It runs off into a direction and you quickly follow behind it. You see an Absol like right in front of you. What do you do?

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 02:22 AM

Tyler
Damnit, if I would of known you wanted an Absol I would of given it to you when the randomizer said so :O.

You ask the Houndoom if it has seen any Absols around lately. Houndoom smiles and says yes. It runs off into a direction and you quickly follow behind it. You see an Absol like right in front of you. What do you do?

o.o, I thought the randomizer only gave you one Pokemon. Or two if you were thinking of that. Lol, I thought you weren't allowed to hint.

I will have my Altaria, Arianrhod come out. I'll have her start by Growling at Absol to maybe intimidate her, though it doesn't do that in the game...it makes sense that it should :P. I'll have her follow up by Pecking at Absol to lower her guard. Then I'll throw a Dark Elemental Net at Absol and throw my Great Ball at him/her.

Jay
29th June 2003, 02:22 AM
O.. kay.. you didn't need to update that much x.x; (goes back 10 pages to find my update) --;

Jay

You send our your Scizor to go over to the other Scizor to try and befriend it. While it is doing that, you go over to the Whiscash and ask it if it wants to follow you around in the Desert a while. Whiscash smiles and starts to follow you. You see the other Scizor following your Scizor. Looks like your plan was a success. What do you do next?

< Desert >

Okies. (I'm gonna feel so bad for doing this - You'll see why soon) I'll give the Great Ball to my Scizor and ask Suraisu to ask the other Scizor if it would like to join us. If he accepts, then give him the Great Ball for him to go in

:no: not like this

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Steve

Asking the Cacnea if he has seen any Zangoose around, he just shakes his head in denial. Thanking him, you continue to search around the Meadow. You look into the distance and you are able to see a Clefairy and a Jigglypuff playing with eachother in a blossomed flower-field. What would you like to do??

Meadow

I will carefully walk up to them, trying not to scare them, and kindly ask if they have seen any Zangoose around, and thank them for their answer. If yes, go in the direction pointed out, if not, just head out in a random direction.

Jay
29th June 2003, 03:55 AM
Matt

Feeling confident, you ask Medicham to perform a few more Dynamicpunches to try and finish Tyranitar once and for all. Walking up, your Medicham dances furiously, swishing his arms left and right to bash the Tyranitar to bits, until he eventually yells "Stop!!". Wow, I don't think you'll hear another Tyranitar say that again. Tossing one of your Great Balls, he is absorbed into the ball. Tyranitar makes an effort to get out of there, but he fails in the end, and you have successfully caught him. Wow, congratulations!! What are you going to do now?
Tyranitar (M) Level 20

Tyler

We aren't playing in-game for a start - It's sort of animé-based, but not as professionalized as ASB reffings obviously

Sending out your (shiny?) Altaria, you ask her to Growl at the Absol to make him intimidated. The noise she created was made clear to the Absol that she means business. Continuously pecking the Absol just makes him even more startled and he continues to get more and more hasty, and eventually becomes too fast for your Altaria. You decide to toss the Dark Elemental Net to trap him, and you do so, and then you toss the Great Ball. He is absorbed into the ball, and after many shakes he doesn't have a chance of escaping. Congratulations! What are you going to do next?
Absol (M) Level 17

Steve

Walking up to them, you ask them if they've seen any Zangoose around lately. They point in a northerly direction. You thank them, and you continue your way to where they pointed. Not walking far, you are immediately stopped by a Weepinbell that is ready to use a Poisonpowder! Uh oh, what are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Steve

Walking up to them, you ask them if they've seen any Zangoose around lately. They point in a northerly direction. You thank them, and you continue your way to where they pointed. Not walking far, you are immediately stopped by a Weepinbell that is ready to use a Poisonpowder! Uh oh, what are you going to do?

Meadow

I will send out Gengar, since he is a Poison type, and if Weepingbell won't listen to me asking it to stop, have Spooky use Hypnosis on it, then continue away in the Northerly direction.

Jay
29th June 2003, 07:49 AM
Steve

You send out Spooky to send that Weepinbell to sleep with a Hypnosis. The hypnotic waves are launched straight at the Weepinbell, as a small cloud of poisonous spores launch out of him, he slowly doses off the sleep. Recalling Spooky, you continue in the northerly direction. Not far ahead, you can see what you've been looking for: a Zangoose! There also appears to be a Miltank nearby with a Cleffa. What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Steve

You send out Spooky to send that Weepinbell to sleep with a Hypnosis. The hypnotic waves are launched straight at the Weepinbell, as a small cloud of poisonous spores launch out of him, he slowly doses off the sleep. Recalling Spooky, you continue in the northerly direction. Not far ahead, you can see what you've been looking for: a Zangoose! There also appears to be a Miltank nearby with a Cleffa. What are you going to do?

Meadow

WOOT!!
I will cautiously approach the Zangoose, be friendly with it, and ask if it would like to join me.

DarkPrincess
29th June 2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

You try and ask the Sneasel if he has seen any Growlithe around, but behind him a Numel is blowing small embers at him which makes the Sneasel run off in pain. Speedily sending out Dieu you order for an Earthquake and they all fall over. Coming out of the darkness, you see a Vulpix charging for your Salamence. What are you going to do?[/color][/center]

(South Caverns)

;_; *cries* My Sneasel ran off! I'll go follow the direction the Sneasel ran off so I could maybe try and help it. *wants Sneasel* As for the Vulpix, Dieu will use Dragon Claw to send it away.

Ultimate Charizard
29th June 2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Gav

Continuing to search around the lake for a Gyarados, you sit on the edge of the smooth water as you patiently catch your breath. You notice a few Goldeen swimming in the water, however, a huge shadow covers you from the sun. Weird, you look up and you see a Salamence and a Pelipper flying directly above you!! They appear to be very angry at you for something. What are you going to do?

Well ill ignore Pelipper and Salamence for now. If they want to Play they can deal with Pikachu and Marshtomp as i continue to look for Gyarados.

Jay
29th June 2003, 11:13 AM
Steve

Slowly walking up to the Zangoose, you ask her if she would like to join your merry team. Thinking it off, this somewhat wise Zangoose seems to like your offer. She happily nods in acceptance. Which ball would you like to throw?

Rachel

Dieu uses a Dragon Claw to send Vulpix flying, but the room suddenly begins to feel heated. It isn't a temperatured-matter, more like a bunch of Ninetales expressing their rage of fury against you for attack the child of the lot. They're eyes are glowing a furious red, as Dieu backs off a little, the Sneasel continues to skid off. What are you going to do?

Gav

Ignoring the Pelipper and Salamence for now, you continue your search for a Gyarados. Looking ahead you see a Feraligatr, and you ask him if he has seen any.
"I remember a trainer that asked me the same question. You are looking for Gyarados? You've come to the right person."
The Feraligatr snaps his fingers, and the lake begins to bubble right in front of you. Suddenly, five Gyarados emerge from the lake and they all appear to be under the Feraligatr's control.
"They're all Level 12 - No matter which one you pick isn't going to make a difference. They're all female too. We'll see how well you fend off against them."
The Feraligatr snaps his fingers again and every Gyarados begins to charge directly at you! What are you going to do now?

DarkPrincess
29th June 2003, 11:33 AM
Rachel

Dieu uses a Dragon Claw to send Vulpix flying, but the room suddenly begins to feel heated. It isn't a temperatured-matter, more like a bunch of Ninetales expressing their rage of fury against you for attack the child of the lot. They're eyes are glowing a furious red, as Dieu backs off a little, the Sneasel continues to skid off. What are you going to do?

(South Caverns)

I'll have Dieu attack the Ninetales with Earthquake. Meanwhile, I'll have Sheik, my Flygon try to catch up to the Sneasel to comfort him and if he'd like to help us take care of the Ninetales.

Sheik
29th June 2003, 12:04 PM
<Forest>

Jay

Releasing all your pokémon to greet the Doduo, he appears to be easily startled and quite afraid. Moving his legs quickly, he speedily exits the area. While escaping, you notice a Tropius fly directly above you. The Doduo, however, is still in reach. What do you plan to do?

I will start looking around for something else.

Discothéque
29th June 2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

You run away from them as you continue to head around the lake for more pokémon you don't even know what you're looking for. Looking in the water, you see a Gorebyss and a Corsola that appear to be idley sitting at the bottom of a shallow area. What are you going to do?

Lake

I'll run. *still can't remember what I came here for. xD*

Jay
29th June 2003, 12:46 PM
Rachel

You ask Dieu to Earthquake all the Ninetales in hoping they'll at least stop trying to overheat the room. He nods and a massive ground-shaking blast has been unleashed, and the Ninetales feel the trembling, and, as much as they try to withold balance, they fall over and suffer more damage. Sheik flies off into the caverns to find the Sneasel, but he appears to be too fast for Sheik. Figuring it was for the best, Sheik unleashes an Earthquake to try and slow the Sneasel down, and he does so. After the attack, the Sneasel appears to be petrified; so petrified he isn't moving. What is Sheik going to do?

Jay

Continuing to search around the Forest for a pokémon you like, you head over to a bunch of apple trees. Looking around, you see nothing, but you can hear a bit of wailing coming from the tree you're looking at. The wailing discovered, you look behind the tree and you notice the glimpse of a Gastly as it speedily disappears. Somehow, you can feel his prescence still. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

You run from the underwater pokémon and continue to wander around the lake a little longer, in search for who knows. Looking out into the lake, you can see a Spheal and a Sealeo playing and splashing water at eachother. But suddenly, you see a Sharpedo speedily charging at them both! What are you going to do?

DarkPrincess
29th June 2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

You ask Dieu to Earthquake all the Ninetales in hoping they'll at least stop trying to overheat the room. He nods and a massive ground-shaking blast has been unleashed, and the Ninetales feel the trembling, and, as much as they try to withold balance, they fall over and suffer more damage. Sheik flies off into the caverns to find the Sneasel, but he appears to be too fast for Sheik. Figuring it was for the best, Sheik unleashes an Earthquake to try and slow the Sneasel down, and he does so. After the attack, the Sneasel appears to be petrified; so petrified he isn't moving. What is Sheik going to do?

(South Caverns)

I'll have Dieu keep attacking the Ninetales with more Dragon Claws. Meanwhile, I'll go check on Sneasel and try to comfort him. Give him a piece of a food (has 18 now) and ask if he'd like to join my team. I'll promise him that I'll protect him from danger.

Discothéque
29th June 2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

You run from the underwater pokémon and continue to wander around the lake a little longer, in search for who knows. Looking out into the lake, you can see a Spheal and a Sealeo playing and splashing water at eachother. But suddenly, you see a Sharpedo speedily charging at them both! What are you going to do?

Lake

My Umbry, Buffy, will perform a Psychic and toss the Sharpedo out of the water. Belisma will Thunderbolt it as much as she can, then Buffy will use Psychic once more to toss it back into the water. Finally, I'll walk up to the water and ask the Sealeo or Spheal and ask if they want to come with me. If they both want to, I'll just take the Sealeo with a Great Ball, though otherwise I'll take whichever one wants to come. Then I'll go to the Meadows, unless neither want to come with me, which I'll stay and battle the two.

Matt
29th June 2003, 01:25 PM
Jay, stop updating and go to bed :< You need rest.

Jay

You give a great ball to your Scizor and tell it to ask the other Scizor if it wants to come with you. The other Scizor smiles and says that she will happily come with you. She gets into the Great Ball. Wow, you caught it. What do you do?

Scizor (F) Lv. 13

Rachel

Dieu continues to Dragon Claw the Ninetails. While he is doing that, you run over to the Sneasel and try to comfort the little thing. You give it a piece of food and tell it to eat it. It quickly eats the food. You then ask it if it wants to come with you on your team. Sneasel gladly says yes. What do you do next?

Discothéque

Your Umbry tries to use Psychic on the Sharpedo. It doesn't work since Sharpedo is part Dark. Belisma starts to Thunderbolt the Sharpedo as much as it can. The lightning energy hits the shark hard. While it is doing that you go over to the Sealo and Spheal and ask them if they want to come with you. Sealo says yes but the Spheal just swims away. You offer the Sealo a Great Ball. The Sealo gets in and stuff. Congrats, you caught it! You leave there and go into the Meadow. As soon as you get in there, you see a Whismur. What do you do?

Spheal (F) Lv. 14

Jay
29th June 2003, 01:32 PM

Jay

You give a great ball to your Scizor and tell it to ask the other Scizor if it wants to come with you. The other Scizor smiles and says that she will happily come with you. She gets into the Great Ball. Wow, you caught it. What do you do?

<Forest>

I'd explain the long reason here, but I can't because I'm tired and yes, i'm going to bed after I post this, but I'm going to release Suraisu, which is the Scizor I originally have. I'm sure he'll like it much more in the desert than with me, I think

I'm going to offer the Whiscash if he/she would like to join me. I'll just wait on the result

Jay, stop updating and go to bed :< You need rest

k 8D Nai nai then :)

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

We aren't playing in-game for a start - It's sort of animé-based, but not as professionalized as ASB reffings obviously

Sending out your (shiny?) Altaria, you ask her to Growl at the Absol to make him intimidated. The noise she created was made clear to the Absol that she means business. Continuously pecking the Absol just makes him even more startled and he continues to get more and more hasty, and eventually becomes too fast for your Altaria. You decide to toss the Dark Elemental Net to trap him, and you do so, and then you toss the Great Ball. He is absorbed into the ball, and after many shakes he doesn't have a chance of escaping. Congratulations! What are you going to do next?
Absol (M) Level 17

<East Caverns>

Nah, she's not shiny yet. She will be soon though. Yay, Absol, and a pretty high level too :}.

Jay, you did a great job updating this whole day but you need your sleep o.o, like Matt said. If I'm not mistaken, you've been up for almost 24 hours! Have a good sleep :wave:

Ok, I think it's time to pay the Lake a visit.

DarkPrincess
29th June 2003, 03:46 PM

Rachel

Dieu continues to Dragon Claw the Ninetails. While he is doing that, you run over to the Sneasel and try to comfort the little thing. You give it a piece of food and tell it to eat it. It quickly eats the food. You then ask it if it wants to come with you on your team. Sneasel gladly says yes. What do you do next?

(South Caverns)

I'll offer the Sneasel a Fast Ball then if the Ninetales are gone, we'll head to the Meadow but if the Ninetales aren't beaten yet, Dieu will keep using Earthquake on them

Sheik
29th June 2003, 04:01 PM
<Forest>

Jay

Continuing to search around the Forest for a pokémon you like, you head over to a bunch of apple trees. Looking around, you see nothing, but you can hear a bit of wailing coming from the tree you're looking at. The wailing discovered, you look behind the tree and you notice the glimpse of a Gastly as it speedily disappears. Somehow, you can feel his prescence still. What are you going to do?

I will wait to see if the Gastly is still there. I will release 18, my Shuppet, to see if the Gastly is still around. If not, then I will continue on my search.

Ultimate Charizard
29th June 2003, 04:02 PM
Ill use Gengar, Pikachu, Kadabra and Typhlosion.

They use Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt, Thunderwave and Thunderpunch

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Steve

Slowly walking up to the Zangoose, you ask her if she would like to join your merry team. Thinking it off, this somewhat wise Zangoose seems to like your offer. She happily nods in acceptance. Which ball would you like to throw??

Meadow

I will offer her a Great Ball, if I don't have any, then an Ultra Ball.
This will be my 15th poke.

Discothéque
29th June 2003, 05:25 PM

Discothéque

Your Umbry tries to use Psychic on the Sharpedo. It doesn't work since Sharpedo is part Dark. Belisma starts to Thunderbolt the Sharpedo as much as it can. The lightning energy hits the shark hard. While it is doing that you go over to the Sealo and Spheal and ask them if they want to come with you. Sealo says yes but the Spheal just swims away. You offer the Sealo a Great Ball. The Sealo gets in and stuff. Congrats, you caught it! You leave there and go into the Meadow. As soon as you get in there, you see a Whismur. What do you do?

Spheal (F) Lv. 14

Meadows

Don't you mean Sealeo? ^^; Anywaaay...

Whismur are scary. ;-; I'll run.

Matt
29th June 2003, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

Feeling confident, you ask Medicham to perform a few more Dynamicpunches to try and finish Tyranitar once and for all. Walking up, your Medicham dances furiously, swishing his arms left and right to bash the Tyranitar to bits, until he eventually yells "Stop!!". Wow, I don't think you'll hear another Tyranitar say that again. Tossing one of your Great Balls, he is absorbed into the ball. Tyranitar makes an effort to get out of there, but he fails in the end, and you have successfully caught him. Wow, congratulations!! What are you going to do now?
Tyranitar (M) Level 20

<South Caverns>

I'll leave CCCC for a little while.

~*~

Jay
You call out your Scizor and tell it that you are going to let it go. It stares at you with a blank look on its face but then it runs off. It waves good-bye to you from behind and disappears.

You go over to where the Whiscash is and ask it if it wants to come along with you and your team of pokemon. Whiscash smiles and says yes. What do you do?

Tyler

You leave from there and go to the Lake. When you get to the little area with the water, you can see a pretty big object in there. You get a little closer to the water and you see that it's a Lapras. It's sitting in the middle of the Lake playing with a few Mudkip babies. What do you do?

Rachel

You offer the Sneasel a Fast Ball. The Sneasel smiles and jumps into the pokemon. You smile at the thought of your newly caught Sneasel. You go back to where Dieu is and see if it has taken care of all of the Ninetales. It seems it has; you thank it for its services and leave for the Meadow. When you get there, you see a few Seedots hanging from a tree and an Electabuzz hitting the ground. What do you do?

Sneasel (F) Lv. 13

PokeMaster Jay

You wait and see if the Gastly will come out. It doesn't come out so you send out 18. 18 looks around a bit to see if it has gone; 18 didn't see it. Not caring anymore, you recall 18 and walk off. You go into a bunch of trees next. Suddenly, you stop walking. A Crobat is swooping in the trees. You duck the first time it gets near you but the second time it hits you slightly. What do you do?

Gav

You send out your Gengar, Pikachu, Kadabra, and Typhlosion. They start to use Electrical attacks on the water pokemon. One of them uses Thunderwave. It hits one of the Gyarados and it falls in the water, paralyzed. Another one of your pokemon uses Thunderbolt. It hits the water and branches off into different directions. The energy hits all of the water pokemon and knocks them into the water. Thunderbolt is used again. Again, it hits them all and knocks them deeper into the water. It looks like they are all very weak now; so weak that they can't even move. What do you do?

Steve

You offer the pokemon a Great Ball. It happily gets into the Great Ball. Congrats you caught it!! Since this is your 15th pokemon, I guess you will be leaving CCCC. Oh well, come back soon!

Zangoose (F) Lv. 15

Discothéque
Oh yeah I meant Sealeo >_>

You run away from the Whismur. When you run away, you just happen to run into an Exeggutor. It turns around and growls at you. It looks pretty mad :O. What do you do?

Discothéque
29th June 2003, 07:09 PM

Discothéque
Oh yeah I meant Sealeo >_>

You run away from the Whismur. When you run away, you just happen to run into an Exeggutor. It turns around and growls at you. It looks pretty mad :O. What do you do?

Meadows

;-; Exeggutor is scary, toooo...

I'll send out Tynan, Sickle and Braeden. (Tyranitar, Absol, Zangoose) I'll have them all use Ice Beam on it, and if it's defeated, I will continue on. If it wasn't defeated, I'll just leave it anyway.

Ultimate Charizard
29th June 2003, 07:10 PM
Ill throw an Ultraball at the Paralysed Gyarados.

Matt
29th June 2003, 07:15 PM
Discothéque

You send out some pokemon and tell them to use Ice Beam on that Exeggutor. The ice hits the grass pokemon hard and freezes it. You sigh and walk way from it. You soon see about 5 Clefairy dancing in a circle around a stick. What do you do?

Gav

You throw an Ultra Ball at the paralyzed Gyarados. The Gyarados is absorbed into the ball and it comes back to you. Congrats, you caught a Gyarados! What would you like to do next?

Gyarados (F) Lv. 12

Sheik
29th June 2003, 07:16 PM
<Forest>

PokeMaster Jay

You wait and see if the Gastly will come out. It doesn't come out so you send out 18. 18 looks around a bit to see if it has gone; 18 didn't see it. Not caring anymore, you recall 18 and walk off. You go into a bunch of trees next. Suddenly, you stop walking. A Crobat is swooping in the trees. You duck the first time it gets near you but the second time it hits you slightly. What do you do?

:o I will run. If it persues, I will call upon Abby, my Abra, and 18, and have Abby use Psybeam, and 18 use Psychic.

Matt
29th June 2003, 07:19 PM
PokeMaster Jay

You run away from the Crobat before it can swoop down at you again. Out of the trees, you see quite a bit of pokemon. First, you see a Misdreavus. Then you see a Pinsir. And finally, a Cacnea. What do you do?

Sheik
29th June 2003, 07:21 PM
<Forest>

PokeMaster Jay

You run away from the Crobat before it can swoop down at you again. Out of the trees, you see quite a bit of pokemon. First, you see a Misdreavus. Then you see a Pinsir. And finally, a Cacnea. What do you do?

Keep on looking...

Ultimate Charizard
29th June 2003, 07:23 PM
Well im at my 15 limit so ill leave the CC for a while.

Matt
29th June 2003, 07:26 PM
PokeMaster Jay

You leave all those pokemon alone and walk off somewhere else. You notice a leaf moving close to you. You notice that it's a Lileep. Then you notice a Anorith not too far from you either. Finally, you see a Wingull. What do you do?

Gav

Ok, come back soon!

Sheik
29th June 2003, 07:31 PM
<Forest>

PokeMaster Jay

You leave all those pokemon alone and walk off somewhere else. You notice a leaf moving close to you. You notice that it's a Lileep. Then you notice a Anorith not too far from you either. Finally, you see a Wingull. What do you do?

lol... Keep looking.

Matt
29th June 2003, 07:46 PM
PokeMaster Jay

You leave those pokemon, too. Into the next section of this place, you see a Masquerain. Right beside it, you see a blurry object. It finally fades back in and you can tell that it's a Gengar! What do you do this time?

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 08:29 PM
Originaly posted by Link 10

Himo

You go and ask the Vileplume if it has seen any Tauros around here lately. Vileplume sadly says no. You kindly thank it and continue walking in the Meadow. Soon, you stop again. You see a pokemon just laying on the ground sleeping. You can tell that its a Slaking. What do you do?

Meadow

I throw an Ultraball at it, whether i catch it or not I'll keep looking for more pokemon.

Discothéque
29th June 2003, 08:34 PM

Discothéque

You send out some pokemon and tell them to use Ice Beam on that Exeggutor. The ice hits the grass pokemon hard and freezes it. You sigh and walk way from it. You soon see about 5 Clefairy dancing in a circle around a stick. What do you do?

Meadows

^^ Cute! I won't disturb them, however, and continue on.

Sheik
29th June 2003, 10:02 PM

PokeMaster Jay

You leave those pokemon, too. Into the next section of this place, you see a Masquerain. Right beside it, you see a blurry object. It finally fades back in and you can tell that it's a Gengar! What do you do this time?

Keep Looking...

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 10:19 PM

Tyler

You leave from there and go to the Lake. When you get to the little area with the water, you can see a pretty big object in there. You get a little closer to the water and you see that it's a Lapras. It's sitting in the middle of the Lake playing with a few Mudkip babies. What do you do?

<Lake>

I'll leave them alone and keep walking.

powermudkip
29th June 2003, 10:29 PM
I'll try to sneak away from Blastiose and continue to walk near the lake. ^^;

Jay
29th June 2003, 11:53 PM
Matt

Come back soon :)

Himo

You throw an Ultra Ball atht eh Slaking, he is absorbed into the ball. However, it doesn't take many shakes for him to be released. The overpowering and attack-giant pokémon is enraged at your attempt, and creates monstrous earthquakes to make you fall to the ground. The Slaking then rolls away. Disappointed, you just sit there silently wondering how you should get up from the ground, but suddenly, you hear charging coming for you. Immediately getting up, you look to the side and there is a Tauros charging straight for you!! What are you going to do?

Discothéque

You continue to walk around the meadow a bit for a pokémon you want. Out of the ground, an Oddish sprouts and he made you fall over in shock. Laughing, he goes off to search for something, but in attempt, he discovered a Pikachu in the grass who is not happy with him. What would you like to do?

Jay

Matt has warned and reminded you a countless amount of time to post where you're at. If I don't know the location, then how am I supposed to update? I'm not a slave-driver to go and look for a previous update where it demonstrates this, as I'm sure with the other workers here. I'm not updating you until you do it; you've been warned enough

Tyler

You continue to walk around the Lake, but peering inthe water for something that catches your eye. Looking down, you can see many Surskit skating on the water, as with a Seaking that had just swam past. What would you like to do?

powermudkip

As with PokeMaster Jay, remember to post your location like most of the other rule-followers here. I don't think you've been warned because of this before, but now you know hopefully

Sneaking away from the Blastoise successfully, you continue to explore the lake in hopes for some more pokémon. Looking down in the lake, you can see Goldeen and Magikarp. What would you like to do?

Sheik
29th June 2003, 11:59 PM
Sorry. I keep trying to remember. But that time, it just slipped. I'll try not to let it happen again.

<Forest>

PokeMaster Jay

Keep Looking...

Interpol HQ
30th June 2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

You throw an Ultra Ball atht eh Slaking, he is absorbed into the ball. However, it doesn't take many shakes for him to be released. The overpowering and attack-giant pokémon is enraged at your attempt, and creates monstrous earthquakes to make you fall to the ground. The Slaking then rolls away. Disappointed, you just sit there silently wondering how you should get up from the ground, but suddenly, you hear charging coming for you. Immediately getting up, you look to the side and there is a Tauros charging straight for you!! What are you going to do?

Meadow

Yes a Tauros! Ill role out of its way and then call out Tyranitar, and have it use bite on the Tauros.

Hey jay what character is that in your avatar?

Avian Freeze
30th June 2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

You continue to walk around the Lake, but peering inthe water for something that catches your eye. Looking down, you can see many Surskit skating on the water, as with a Seaking that had just swam past. What would you like to do?

<Lake>

:\, still not what I want, but if I can still catch up wtih the Seaking, I'll ask him/her if they have seen a Feebas, though that would be very rare.

BTW Jay, how was your sleep? :)

CobaltDragon
30th June 2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You speedily get away from the Jigglypuff as you continue to search around the meadow more. Catching your breath, you can hear a faint noise of singing that doesn't seem to affect you in the distance. You appear to be safe. Looking down on the ground, you notice a worn-out Magnemite. What are you going to do?[/color]

<Meadows>

I ask the Magnemite what happened to it, why is it worn-out

Pichu
30th June 2003, 02:35 AM
Cyndaquil

You thank the Lapras for saving your life and then ask it if it wants to come on your team of pokemon. Lapras smiles and says that it can't come with you. It continues and tells you that it must stay there in the cave to save other lost people or pokemon. You frown in disappointment and then change the subject. You ask it where you are. The Lapras responds saying that you are in a cave that she lives in; that she brings pokemon to when they get lost or fall into the lake and stuff. You then ask it if it wants to be your guide out of this place. Lapras smiles happily and you get on her back. Soon, you are out of this cave and on the shore again. Lapras goes back under water and you wave good-bye to it. What do you do now?

[/center] [/B]

Current Location: Lake (in ...uh... some kind of cave and a mini lake)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12
Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

Pack: 2 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

Its been a while I posted here... Anyway, lets get on to business. :)

I leave the lake and go to South Caverns.

I start running and start yelling..."Cyndaquil! Where are you! Come out Cyndaquil!"
(also see the episode "Good Quil Hunting")

Jay
30th June 2003, 07:26 AM

Jay
You call out your Scizor and tell it that you are going to let it go. It stares at you with a blank look on its face but then it runs off. It waves good-bye to you from behind and disappears.

You go over to where the Whiscash is and ask it if it wants to come along with you and your team of pokemon. Whiscash smiles and says yes. What do you do?
<Desert>

I'll offer the Whiscash an Ultra Ball to go in.

I've made another decision, and i'm letting go Kretz, my Skarmory I caught at Avengers. Hopefully he'll be better off in the Crystal Cave's captivity.

I'm only searching for one pokémon in particular, as nothing else seems to be of interest to me. Let's head to the East Caverns.

Jay

Just reminding.

Avoiding this lot of encounters, you continue to venture deep in the forestry. Listening to vigorous rustling coming from ahead, a swarm of Beedrills come charging at you. Ducking appears to be successful, as they fly away. In their place is a Butterfree and a Vileplume. What would you like to do?

Himo

It's Nanami Jinnai from El Hazard.

Sending out Tyranitar, you ask him to chomp the charging Tauros. Unfortunately this seems practically impossible as the Tauros is moving at such a high speed. Whilst waiting for the oppurtunity to arrive, your Tyranitar waits for the Tauros to get closer so it could try. After a few seconds, he's in reach, but your Tyranitar was too slow to be able to try anything, and the Tauros knocks your rocky companion over on the ground, causing a huge thud. The Tauros claps his foot on the ground, and he's ready to charge at you now! What are you going to do?

Tyler

I had 3 hours sleep, got on here but was to exhausted to do anything. Went back to sleep, woke up at 2:00pm and here I am for a while

The Seaking points to a clear lake in the distance. Bidding salutations as you continue to walk in the direction. You soon notice the lake the Seaking pointed you at, but suddenly, a Poliwhirl emerges from the water and he is ready to attack you. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

The Magnemite appears to be too worn out to answer you. Feeling generous, you decide to take him to someone who can help. Who could that be? In the distance, you can see a Granbull. Maybe he can try and help the poor Magnemite. What would you like to do?

Cyndaquil

On arrival at the South Caverns, you begin calling for a Cyndaquil to come out. Unfortunately, too much yelling has caused the cave to be filled with strong echoes. In particular, a few Charmeleon emerge from the darkness nearby who appear to have just woken up, and are upset with what you've done. They are charging a Flamethrower. Before you get burned to a crisp, decide what you're going to do.

CobaltDragon
30th June 2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Jay

CobaltDragon

The Magnemite appears to be too worn out to answer you. Feeling generous, you decide to take him to someone who can help. Who could that be? In the distance, you can see a Granbull. Maybe he can try and help the poor Magnemite. What would you like to do?

<meadow>

I go up to the Granbull and ask if it would know what is wrong with the Magnemite. I also get my Raichu out to communicate with Magnemite using electronic waves.

powermudkip
30th June 2003, 10:39 AM
<Lake>
I'll continue to walk.

Avian Freeze
30th June 2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

I had 3 hours sleep, got on here but was to exhausted to do anything. Went back to sleep, woke up at 2:00pm and here I am for a while

That's good then, I think? o_O

Originally posted by Jay
The Seaking points to a clear lake in the distance. Bidding salutations as you continue to walk in the direction. You soon notice the lake the Seaking pointed you at, but suddenly, a Poliwhirl emerges from the water and he is ready to attack you. What are you going to do?[/color]

<Lake>

I will have Altaria try to Sing the Poliwhirl to sleep. If that doesn't work, I'll have her Astonish it and then try to Sing once more. THen we'll continue on towards the lake.

Sheik
30th June 2003, 11:08 AM
<Forest>

Jay

Just reminding.

Avoiding this lot of encounters, you continue to venture deep in the forestry. Listening to vigorous rustling coming from ahead, a swarm of Beedrills come charging at you. Ducking appears to be successful, as they fly away. In their place is a Butterfree and a Vileplume. What would you like to do?

Keep looking.... (I'll give you a hint: I'm looking for something fluffy, and blue)

Discothéque
30th June 2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

You continue to walk around the meadow a bit for a pokémon you want. Out of the ground, an Oddish sprouts and he made you fall over in shock. Laughing, he goes off to search for something, but in attempt, he discovered a Pikachu in the grass who is not happy with him. What would you like to do?

Meadows

Hehe! Mad Ordish! ^^ (Don't ask...)

Tempted to catch the bugger. My only other grasses are Kael and Kozue. But, he isn't what I came here for however, so I'll just continue on.

pokemasterfrank
30th June 2003, 04:34 PM
Jay
The sun beats down upon you as you stand in the sandy lands of the desert, watching as a lone Masquerain fly up to you, smiling. You hold out your Ultra Ball. Then, the Gengar phases into view...hanging onto the bug's legs! The Gengar begins hanging by his hands, and then his feet. Chuckling and smiling with a big grin. The Masquerain begins panting as the Gengar unknowingly is weighing the bug down. Then, a lapse of judgement occured. Gengar decided to hang by his teeth. The Masqerain becomes enraged. They begin to battle! What do you do?

CobaltDragon
The Granbull replys by saying, "Huh? How the hell should I know? I'm not an electric Pokemon!" You send out your Raichu to communicate with Magnemite, but it seems to tired to use electricity. What do you do? :/

Hunter
Not only did you forget to post your location last time, you forgot to quote your last reffing. Anyway, you posted the location this time, thats good, but please remember to quote the last reffing as well.

You continue to walk around the serene lake, watching the aquatic inhabitants swim through the clear, pure water. The wind blows at your face, the cool breeze feeling quite good to the touch, making a plant sway and touch its branches into the water, sending ripples through it. Just then, a Totodile pops out of the water and smacks itself into the branch x_o That must have hurt. What do you do?

Tyler
The Poliwhirl bursts out of the water, he seemingly standing on a column of water. Your Altaria charges in and begins to sing. The blue tadpole Pokemon charges at the long blue dragon, fists up, but slows his charge as he is slowly lulled to sleep by the graceful voice of your Altaria. You then continue on. You look out upon the grass that surrounds the lake, and see the rippling effect the wind makes on the grass. As you admire this sight, a Magikarp jumps out of the lake and lands at your feet o_o;; What do you do?

PMJ
As you search around for the Pokemon your looking for in the brush more Vileplume join the one you passed by. They begin yellling at the Butterfree and they begin to let out a gigantic cloud of pollen, a type of pollen that is used to mark territory...and is quite dangerous. You look up and accidentally breath the pollen! Immediately, you feel weak and fall to your knees, seemingly paralyzed o_o. What do you do?

Discothéque
You watch as the Pikachu confronts the Oddish, but you decide to move on. But then, the battle that insues blocks your way as the Oddish and the Pikachu jump around, attacking each other! What do you do?

Avian Freeze
30th June 2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
[color=blue]
Tyler
The Poliwhirl bursts out of the water, he seemingly standing on a column of water. Your Altaria charges in and begins to sing. The blue tadpole Pokemon charges at the long blue dragon, fists up, but slows his charge as he is slowly lulled to sleep by the graceful voice of your Altaria. You then continue on. You look out upon the grass that surrounds the lake, and see the rippling effect the wind makes on the grass. As you admire this sight, a Magikarp jumps out of the lake and lands at your feet o_o;; What do you do?

<Lake>

o.o. That's weird. I'll take it and toss it back into the lake, where it belongs and probably would rather be. Then I'll explore the lake.

Discothéque
30th June 2003, 07:16 PM

Discothéque
You watch as the Pikachu confronts the Oddish, but you decide to move on. But then, the battle that insues blocks your way as the Oddish and the Pikachu jump around, attacking each other! What do you do?

Meadows

Okay. Now that's seriously annoying. So now I have the pleasure of beating THEM up. O_o

Tynan, my Tyranitar, will perform a Rockslide on the Pikachu. Then, Belisma, one of my Gyrados, will Flamethrower the Oddish. Finally, Azura will use a Confuse Ray on them. Then I'll continue on.

Interpol HQ
30th June 2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

It's Nanami Jinnai from El Hazard.

Sending out Tyranitar, you ask him to chomp the charging Tauros. Unfortunately this seems practically impossible as the Tauros is moving at such a high speed. Whilst waiting for the oppurtunity to arrive, your Tyranitar waits for the Tauros to get closer so it could try. After a few seconds, he's in reach, but your Tyranitar was too slow to be able to try anything, and the Tauros knocks your rocky companion over on the ground, causing a huge thud. The Tauros claps his foot on the ground, and he's ready to charge at you now! What are you going to do?

Thnx for the info
Meadow

I recall Tyranitar, then i get ready to jump Tauros' back when it charges me.

I hope it doesnt kill me.. :(

Sheik
30th June 2003, 07:27 PM
<Forest>

PMJ

As you search around for the Pokemon your looking for in the brush more Vileplume join the one you passed by. They begin yellling at the Butterfree and they begin to let out a gigantic cloud of pollen, a type of pollen that is used to mark territory...and is quite dangerous. You look up and accidentally breath the pollen! Immediately, you feel weak and fall to your knees, seemingly paralyzed o_o. What do you do?

I grab Sable's Pokeball, have her use water sport to get the pollen off, and continue on my journey.

Jay
30th June 2003, 07:43 PM

Jay
The sun beats down upon you as you stand in the sandy lands of the desert, watching as a lone Masquerain fly up to you, smiling. You hold out your Ultra Ball. Then, the Gengar phases into view...hanging onto the bug's legs! The Gengar begins hanging by his hands, and then his feet. Chuckling and smiling with a big grin. The Masquerain begins panting as the Gengar unknowingly is weighing the bug down. Then, a lapse of judgement occured. Gengar decided to hang by his teeth. The Masqerain becomes enraged. They begin to battle! What do you do?

Exactly how can a Gengar or Masquerain be found in the east caverns? This still appears to be the desert; I'll ignore them, then I'd like to travel to the East Caverns as intended

Tyler

Venturing around the lake after placing the Magikarp back in, you indeed are able to see many Feebas scorching at the bottom of the very deep lake. Indicating that you aren’t able to dive down the murky waters by yourself, you’d best send one of your companions out to go talk to the Feebas. Who will that be?

Discothéque

Whilst your Tyranitar was charging a Rock Slide on the Pikachu, the Oddish was able to use a Petal Dance on your rocky friend that affected him very much. He screeches in pain as the sharp petals continue to rip at the armor. Oddish suddenly begins to glow and is evolving into a Weepinbell after defeating your Tyranitar. He appears to be infuriated. What do you plan to do?

Himo

Tauros begins to charge at you, and thinking this is a great opportunity to ‘ride’ him, you fiercely jump on his back as he starts to get agitated. Trying to throw you off, he is unsuccessful and he appears to be getting tired. What are you going to do?

Jay

A don of water envelopes the pollen off and you continue to search for something fluffy. Not travelling far, a rustling comes from the huge trees above you, as something appears to have fallen out. It’s a Skiploom, followed by a few Hoppip. What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
30th June 2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

Tauros begins to charge at you, and thinking this is a great opportunity to ‘ride’ him, you fiercely jump on his back as he starts to get agitated. Trying to throw you off, he is unsuccessful and he appears to be getting tired. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I hold on for dear life and wait until it does get tired.

Sheik
30th June 2003, 07:48 PM
<Forest>

Jay

A don of water envelopes the pollen off and you continue to search for something fluffy. Not travelling far, a rustling comes from the huge trees above you, as something appears to have fallen out. It’s a Skiploom, followed by a few Hoppip. What would you like to do?

Keep looking. The something fluffy I'm looking for is blue, has claws, and is round, and small. It likes to make itself look clean, and if it isn't clean, it will wash itself in the nearest river to do so.

Discothéque
30th June 2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

Whilst your Tyranitar was charging a Rock Slide on the Pikachu, the Oddish was able to use a Petal Dance on your rocky friend that affected him very much. He screeches in pain as the sharp petals continue to rip at the armor. Oddish suddenly begins to glow and is evolving into a Weepinbell after defeating your Tyranitar. He appears to be infuriated. What do you plan to do?

Meadows

;-; An Oddish... turned into a Weepinbell?

*scared* *cries*

Uh... first I'll call back Belisma and Tynan, then I'll run like an idiot but not before sending out Sickle and Braeden, and I'll have them following and firing Ice Beams when needed.

Avian Freeze
30th June 2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Jay Tyler

Venturing around the lake after placing the Magikarp back in, you indeed are able to see many Feebas scorching at the bottom of the very deep lake. Indicating that you aren’t able to dive down the murky waters by yourself, you’d best send one of your companions out to go talk to the Feebas. Who will that be? [/B]

<Lake>

Why are the Feebas scorching? o_O

Well, seeing as Aquaphaze, my Vaporeon, is my only water Pokemon, I'll ask her to dive down and converse with any one of the Feebas. I'll ask her to ask one if he/she would like to join me and I'll offer him/her a Poke Ball.

CobaltDragon
30th June 2003, 09:43 PM

CobaltDragon
The Granbull replys by saying, "Huh? How the hell should I know? I'm not an electric Pokemon!" You send out your Raichu to communicate with Magnemite, but it seems to tired to use electricity. What do you do? :/

<Meadow>

Oh geez.......Raichu hasn't battled for ages oh well....I'll continue and take the Magnemite with me.... hopefully something will come up that would help the poor thing out.....

SneaselReborned
1st July 2003, 12:35 AM

SneaselReborned

You run away from that pokemon. You walk into the next room to see nothing. In the next few rooms you see nothing either. Finally, you come to a room with something in it! You see a Charmeleon sitting on the ground doing nothing; and an Absol not too far from the Carmeleon. What do you do?

<South Caverns>

I'll first ask the Charmeleon if it wants to join me and have something to do for a change. If it says yes, then give it a pokeball to get into. If it says no, then Poliwrath use Hydro Pump and Swablu use Aerial Ace until it feels like joining me^_^. However, use an Ultra Ball so it can't break out...

Then, if Absol is still there, ask if it wants to join. If it says no, then just leave it alone.

Pichu
1st July 2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Cyndaquil

On arrival at the South Caverns, you begin calling for a Cyndaquil to come out. Unfortunately, too much yelling has caused the cave to be filled with strong echoes. In particular, a few Charmeleon emerge from the darkness nearby who appear to have just woken up, and are upset with what you've done. They are charging a Flamethrower. Before you get burned to a crisp, decide what you're going to do.

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12
Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

Pack: 2 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I'm looking for Cyndaquils! not charmeleons! Anyway, they need to learn some manners...

"Go Mudkip and Milotic! Mudkip use water gun to get lots of water on the floor, Milotic use the water and use your Surf Attack!"

I decide not to throw any balls at them since I don't like'em anyway. --;;

Matt
1st July 2003, 04:22 PM
OK, I'm going to go to the forest for a bit :O.

~*~

Jay

You walk to the East Caverns as intended before. When you walk in there, you see a pokemon being chased by a HUGE shadow. The pokemon being chased is a Mankey and it seems like its being chased by a SALAMENCE! OMG! What are you going to do?! (And yes Salamence came up on that damn randomizer >_>)

Himo

You hold on to that Tauros as tight as you can as it jumps around. Soon, the thing gets tired and stops moving. You get off and look at it. It growls but can't get up since it's so tired. :O What do you do next?

PokeMaster Jay

You continue looking for whatever that you want (yes I know what you want ¬¬;) in the forest. Further along, you see a Delibird blowing ice on a tree to make it all cold and stuff. It's smiling at its work and continuing on blowing ice. What do you do?

Discothéque
I didn't know Oddishs turned into Weepinbells :O

You recall your pokemon and run like an idiot trying to get away from this pokemon. Soon, you get away from the thing and you stop for a breath. You turn your head and notice a Tropius eating leaves from a high tree. What do you do?

Tyler

You call out your little Vaporen and tell it to dive into that water to get to the Feebas'. Once its down there, it starts to talk to the Feebas and ask them specific questions for some reason. It comes back up and grabs a pokeball. When it comes back up again, the pokeball is in its mouth. It spits it out on the ground and smiles at you. Congrats, you caught a Feebas. What do you do?

Feebas (F) Lv. 10

CobaltDragon

You continue to take the Magnemite with you. You think that hopefully something will come out and help the thing. Next thing you know, a Kangaskhan comes out of the bushes. Wow. What do you do?

SneaselReborned

You ask the Charmeleon if it wants to come with you instead of sitting around and doing nothing all day. Charmeleon looks up at you and says: "I don't care..." You give it a pokeball and it gets inside of it :O! Looks like you caught it >_>. When you go over to the Absol, it gets angry and starts to yell at you. Doesn't seem like it wants to come with you. Oh well. What do you do next?

Charmeleon (M) Lv. 11

Cyndaquil

You call out your Mudkip so it can shoot water on the ground. Once there is enough water, your Milotoc uses Surf on those fire pokemon. Water engulfs the things and the wash away. What do you do now?

As of now, hinting for pokemon is illegal. If you are caught doing so, you will be in trouble :O. So don't do it :<

Interpol HQ
1st July 2003, 04:27 PM
Himo

You hold on to that Tauros as tight as you can as it jumps around. Soon, the thing gets tired and stops moving. You get off and look at it. It growls but can't get up since it's so tired. :O What do you do next?

Meadow

whew *whipes sweat from his forehead*Finally. Well Tauros you fought well and now i have a question for you. Would you like to join my team?

If it does I will use a great ball on it, if not i will use an ultraball on it.

Discothéque
1st July 2003, 04:30 PM

Discothéque

You recall your pokemon and run like an idiot trying to get away from this pokemon. Soon, you get away from the thing and you stop for a breath. You turn your head and notice a Tropius eating leaves from a high tree. What do you do?

Meadows

Ooh. Big. Pretty. Wormy. ^^;;

I'll stride up to the Tropius and ask if it would like to come with me, and then offer it a Great Ball. If it says yes, I'll continue on. If it says no... I'll continue on. O_o

powermudkip
1st July 2003, 07:18 PM
Hunter

Not only did you forget to post your location last time, you forgot to quote your last reffing. Anyway, you posted the location this time, thats good, but please remember to quote the last reffing as well.

You continue to walk around the serene lake, watching the aquatic inhabitants swim through the clear, pure water. The wind blows at your face, the cool breeze feeling quite good to the touch, making a plant sway and touch its branches into the water, sending ripples through it. Just then, a Totodile pops out of the water and smacks itself into the branch x_o That must have hurt. What do you do?

<Lake>

I'll go and ask the Totodile if it's ok.Then ask if it wants to come with me.If it wants to come,I'll continue walking,and if it says no,I'll do the same thing.

Sheik
1st July 2003, 07:47 PM
Sorry, Matt. I won't do it anymore...

<Forest>

PokeMaster Jay

You continue looking for whatever that you want (yes I know what you want ¬¬;) in the forest. Further along, you see a Delibird blowing ice on a tree to make it all cold and stuff. It's smiling at its work and continuing on blowing ice. What do you do?

I will keep looking around.

Pichu
1st July 2003, 08:03 PM

Cyndaquil

You call out your Mudkip so it can shoot water on the ground. Once there is enough water, your Milotoc uses Surf on those fire pokemon. Water engulfs the things and the wash away. What do you do now?

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12
Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

I'll go on until I find what I like =p

CobaltDragon
1st July 2003, 08:25 PM

CobaltDragon

You continue to take the Magnemite with you. You think that hopefully something will come out and help the thing. Next thing you know, a Kangaskhan comes out of the bushes. Wow. What do you do?

<meadow>

I ask if the Magnemite would like to join my team. It could rest in the Pokeball and heal itself ^^. I'll ask the Kangaskhan if it knows why Magnemite was all worn-out......

Jay
1st July 2003, 08:32 PM
Why are the Feebas scorching?

I meant scouting; I think that may have come from a prior update where that thesis was still in my mind.

I was drunk, or tired (I dunno which day I'm thinking of) at the time, and i'm human. Some people here seem i'm a robot that doesn't make errors, Disco, Matt...

Jay

You walk to the East Caverns as intended before. When you walk in there, you see a pokemon being chased by a HUGE shadow. The pokemon being chased is a Mankey and it seems like its being chased by a SALAMENCE! OMG! What are you going to do?! (And yes Salamence came up on that damn randomizer >_>)

< East Caverns >

Since we can't hint it's going to be very difficult to find the pokémon I want now, but since Salamence is so good I can't pass it up.

A fundamental pokémon isn’t going to do me anything exemplary, so I’ll impel my Flygon to come out and jest.

If Salamence endeavors any assault, then I urge Faith to eschew practically as much as possible. In the meantime, gash him twice with a Dragon Claw, and whenever Faith and Salamence are in reach, I urge Faith to render a puissant Bite to make Salamence shriek. Whether he is still airborne or not, I’ll toss my Ultra Ball at the Salamence as precisely as possible.

Matt

On arrival in the grove, you observe many efflorescence garlands and a sweltering sun that’s whipping down. Beginning to walk, you try and scout a pokémon. Not far ahead, you see a Snorlax, and a little further ahead, you see a Vigoroth. What do you plan to do?

Himo

Tauros is electrified by your dexterity, and he was waiting if you’d ask to be his canonical cowpoke. Not so much contemplated for that, he gladly accepts your solicitation to the team, and he goes into the ball. Congratulations! What do you want to do next?
Tauros (M) Level 11

Disco

“Would you like to join me and my team?” you ask the Tropius. Rationalizing over for a few, he decides that it would be nice to exteriorize with you. Tossing the Great Ball, he is absorbed into the ball and caught. Continuing around the Meadow, you bump into what is known as a Gloom who is in torpor. Beginning to awake from the dream, he’s wondering who could have done such a thing, and releases a million spores of poison in the air! They haven’t hit you yet, but maybe you should get out of the way, and so you do. Unfortunately, some of the attraction from the spores hits you and you have now become very nauseated, and you feel like slapping that Gloom to death. What do you do?

powermudkip

“Would you like to join me and my team?” you ask the Totodile. He thinks it over and he declines, and humbly goes back in the Crystal Lake. Progressing on, you decide to look on the peninsula for a while, and not far ahead, you notice a Wartortle battling with a Squirtle. What would you like to do?

Jay

Continuing to search circuitously in the forest, it doesn’t take long until you become entirely debilitated from wandering. Lying down for a bit, you feel a vibe hitting the tree. Looking behind you, there’s a Shroomish. What would you like to do?

Discothéque
1st July 2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Disco

“Would you like to join me and my team?” you ask the Tropius. Rationalizing over for a few, he decides that it would be nice to exteriorize with you. Tossing the Great Ball, he is absorbed into the ball and caught. Continuing around the Meadow, you bump into what is known as a Gloom who is in torpor. Beginning to awake from the dream, he’s wondering who could have done such a thing, and releases a million spores of poison in the air! They haven’t hit you yet, but maybe you should get out of the way, and so you do. Unfortunately, some of the attraction from the spores hits you and you have now become very nauseated, and you feel like slapping that Gloom to death. What do you do?

Sorry Jay, I didn't mean to offend you in any way. ^^; I was only joking. I make my fair share of mistakes. ^^;; So sorry. *huggle*

Meadows

Ergh. I'll try to continue on. If I feel so bad I can't, then I'll go back and slap the Gloom to death. =3;; Or atleast until it cries. Or it runs away. Or something. xD Or... not. I think that'd only get me in more trouble. So I'll just continue on no matter what.

Interpol HQ
1st July 2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

Tauros is electrified by your dexterity, and he was waiting if you’d ask to be his canonical cowpoke. Not so much contemplated for that, he gladly accepts your solicitation to the team, and he goes into the ball. Congratulations! What do you want to do next?
Tauros (M) Level 11

lol.. Canocial cowpoke? where did you find that?

Meadow

I will keep looking for more pokemon.

Jay
1st July 2003, 09:05 PM
Cyndaquil

You didn't post where you are, and I have no idea how to update you otherwise ;_;

CobaltDragon

You absorb the Magnemite into the ball yourself. He is caught. Unfortunately, the Kangaskhan doesn't know why he ran out of energy, but it may have been a miraculous power drainage in the system for such to occur. What would you like to do next?
Magnemite (-) Level 16

Discothéque

It's fine. I wasn't offended but I'm mistaken for a machine sometimes.

The spores don't appear to have affected you greatly, and the Gloom slowly awakens from slumber. Quickly dashing off, you appear safe. Walking around a little more, you see a nice flower implemented into the ground. Touching it with the tip of your shoe, immediately the Gloom's big brother arises, Vileplume! What are you going to do?

Pichu
1st July 2003, 09:06 PM

Cyndaquil

Originally posted by Cyndaquil

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12
Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

I'll go on until I find what I like =p
[/B]

Ooops ><... I'm in South Caverns and was just attacked by charmeleons.

Edit: Weird~ --;;

Discothéque
1st July 2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

It's fine. I wasn't offended but I'm mistaken for a machine sometimes.

The spores don't appear to have affected you greatly, and the Gloom slowly awakens from slumber. Quickly dashing off, you appear safe. Walking around a little more, you see a nice flower implemented into the ground. Touching it with the tip of your shoe, immediately the Gloom's big brother arises, Vileplume! What are you going to do?

Aww, alright, Jay. ^^ *huggles for good measure. xD*

Meadows

;-; Vileplume... scary, scary...

I'll run like an idiot again. Running like an idiot is fun. Not really, but Glooms and Vileplumes scare me. xD

Avian Freeze
1st July 2003, 09:17 PM

Tyler

You call out your little Vaporen and tell it to dive into that water to get to the Feebas'. Once its down there, it starts to talk to the Feebas and ask them specific questions for some reason. It comes back up and grabs a pokeball. When it comes back up again, the pokeball is in its mouth. It spits it out on the ground and smiles at you. Congrats, you caught a Feebas. What do you do?

Feebas (F) Lv. 10

<Lake>

I will continue searching in the lake, for a Pokemon who cannot be named o.o.

powermudkip
1st July 2003, 09:34 PM
powermudkip

“Would you like to join me and my team?” you ask the Totodile. He thinks it over and he declines, and humbly goes back in the Crystal Lake. Progressing on, you decide to look on the peninsula for a while, and not far ahead, you notice a Wartortle battling with a Squirtle. What would you like to do?

<Lake>
I think I'm gonna go to the river and look for Pokemon there.

Jay
1st July 2003, 10:16 PM
Himo

A practical cow/bull-slayer? ;D. Well you handled the job nicely enough.

Looking at a few trees in the distance, you are ready to resume your search for some more pokémon. Not far ahead, you can see a small disformed object. Walking closer and closer, reveals that it is a Wigglytuff with an Igglybuff. But suddenly, coming up straight from behind you, is a Kangaskhan whom appears to be very mad at you for some reason. What would you like to do?

Cyndaquil

Okay, thanks.

You continue to search around in the South Caverns for something you like. In the following room, you notice a Quilava who is happily playing with a Cyndaquil. To the right, you notice a Kadabra meditating. What would you like to do?

Discothéque

You dismiss from the petrifying Vileplume, as he causes no damage, you freely continue to roam around the area. Searching for something you like, the pokémon around here appear to increasingly become more scarce as you search. None the less, you see a Bellsprout in the ground, as well as a Jumpluff not far ahead. What would you like to do?

Tyler

With Feebas happily in your possession, you continue to search in the Lake for something you like. Swimming around a bit more appears to bring back some luck, as you see an Omastar and a Kabuto on the floor of the lake, as well as a few Goldeen and Magikarp swimming from behind you peacefully. What would you like to do?

powermudkip

On arrival at the lake, you resume your search there in hopes for a pokémon you desire. Looking in the lake, you notice a Feraligatr who appears to be competing with a tough Wartortle in a swimming race. Not for ahead, you see a Psyduck on land. What would you like to do?

powermudkip
1st July 2003, 10:26 PM
On arrival at the lake, you resume your search there in hopes for a pokémon you desire. Looking in the lake, you notice a Feraligatr who appears to be competing with a tough Wartortle in a swimming race. Not for ahead, you see a Psyduck on land. What would you like to do?

<River>
I'll chase the Feraligatr and Wartortle on land trying to catch up with them.Then I'll ask them if they want to come with me.I'll tell them that they can race anytime that they want if they come with me.

Interpol HQ
1st July 2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

A practical cow/bull-slayer? ;D. Well you handled the job nicely enough.

Looking at a few trees in the distance, you are ready to resume your search for some more pokémon. Not far ahead, you can see a small disformed object. Walking closer and closer, reveals that it is a Wigglytuff with an Igglybuff. But suddenly, coming up straight from behind you, is a Kangaskhan whom appears to be very mad at you for some reason. What would you like to do?

Meadow

I turn around and try to look as harmless as possible, and ask why its mad at me.

Avian Freeze
1st July 2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Tyler

With Feebas happily in your possession, you continue to search in the Lake for something you like. Swimming around a bit more appears to bring back some luck, as you see an Omastar and a Kabuto on the floor of the lake, as well as a few Goldeen and Magikarp swimming from behind you peacefully. What would you like to do?

<Lake>

:o, did you read my mind?!

I will have Aquaphaze, my Vaporeon, dive down into the floor of the lake and converse with the Omastar. I'll ask Aquaphaze to take a piece of food as a gift to him/her and then I'll have my Vaporeon ask if Omastar would like to join us. If so, I'll have Vaporeon offer her a Great Ball to stay in.

DarkPrincess
2nd July 2003, 10:11 AM

Rachel

You offer the Sneasel a Fast Ball. The Sneasel smiles and jumps into the pokemon. You smile at the thought of your newly caught Sneasel. You go back to where Dieu is and see if it has taken care of all of the Ninetales. It seems it has; you thank it for its services and leave for the Meadow. When you get there, you see a few Seedots hanging from a tree and an Electabuzz hitting the ground. What do you do?

Sneasel (F) Lv. 13

(Meadow)

Yaye! *hugs the Sneasel* I'll name her, Peace XD and we'll leave the Seedot and Electabuzz at peace.

Discothéque
2nd July 2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

You dismiss from the petrifying Vileplume, as he causes no damage, you freely continue to roam around the area. Searching for something you like, the pokémon around here appear to increasingly become more scarce as you search. None the less, you see a Bellsprout in the ground, as well as a Jumpluff not far ahead. What would you like to do?

Meadows

Ooo. Fluffy. Despite the fluffyness, I'll just continue on. ^^;

Edit ~ Oh, Jay, could you please tell me what level my Tropius is? Thanks. ^^;

Jay
2nd July 2003, 12:01 PM
powermudkip

Chasing down the Feraligatr and the Wartortle, they appear to be too quick, but eventual they reach their finishing point, and conclude. The Wartortle appears to snicker at the Feraligatr, as he is very mad, but accepts defeat. Walking up to them slowly, they both notice you, and look nervous due to your presence. Asking if they'd like to join, the Wartortle accepts. He walks over to you so you can throw a ball, but the Feraligatr refuses and uses a Water Gun at you, then dives back in the water. Wartortle appears upset. What would you like to do?

Himo

This isn't the time to ask why he's mad since he's about to stomp you at the speed he's running at. You have no option but to get out of the way. You're safe, and you continue to walk along. Looking up at a tree, you can see a Togepi in a dangerous spot. On the ground, a Pichu is waiting to catch the Togepi if she falls. What would you like to do?

Tyler

Sending out Aquaphaze, you tell her to swim to the bottom and talk to the Omastar. The Kabuto gets in the way, and he nods his head in refusal over something. The Omastar slowly walks off on the lake's floor. Hmm. What would you like to do?

Rachel

Leaving them at peace, you continue to look around the Meadow. You feel electrecution intensify you're body. Jolted, you look behind you, and ironically, there's a Jolteon! What would you like to do?

Discothéque

Fluffiness does not satisfy you, so you continue to walk around the meadow. Not walking very far, you see a Pidgeot soaring high in the sky who is battling a Fearow. The Fearow is pecking furiously at the Pidgeot, as she begins to fall and hits the ground roughly. The Fearow has his eyes set on you, and the Pidgeot's energy is rapidly draining. What would you like to do?
Tropius is level 10

DarkPrincess
2nd July 2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

Leaving them at peace, you continue to look around the Meadow. You feel electrecution intensify you're body. Jolted, you look behind you, and ironically, there's a Jolteon! What would you like to do?

(Meadow)

x_o ow.. why is it everytime I come here I always get hurt? Is this hurt Rachel day? First I have an encounter with a she-man in the womens bathroom now this! *sigh* Anyway, I already have Kenobi so I'll try to crawl away..

Avian Freeze
2nd July 2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Sending out Aquaphaze, you tell her to swim to the bottom and talk to the Omastar. The Kabuto gets in the way, and he nods his head in refusal over something. The Omastar slowly walks off on the lake's floor. Hmm. What would you like to do?

Ok...I'll ask Aquaphaze to ask the Kabuto why he nodded his head in refusal, but if the Omastar has left and there's no way I can get him/her, I will continue searching in the Lake.

Interpol HQ
2nd July 2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Himo

This isn't the time to ask why he's mad since he's about to stomp you at the speed he's running at. You have no option but to get out of the way. You're safe, and you continue to walk along. Looking up at a tree, you can see a Togepi in a dangerous spot. On the ground, a Pichu is waiting to catch the Togepi if she falls. What would you like to do?

Meadow

I will call out Tortile, and then ask the Pichu if it wants some help getting Togepi down. If it does i will have Tortile stand under the tree with Pichu just incase Togepi falls, and then ill go up the tree and bring it down. If the Pichu doesnt want my, I will keep looking for more pokemon.

Discothéque
2nd July 2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

Fluffiness does not satisfy you, so you continue to walk around the meadow. Not walking very far, you see a Pidgeot soaring high in the sky who is battling a Fearow. The Fearow is pecking furiously at the Pidgeot, as she begins to fall and hits the ground roughly. The Fearow has his eyes set on you, and the Pidgeot's energy is rapidly draining. What would you like to do?
Tropius is level 10

Meadows

Aww. ;_; Poor Pidgeot. I'll send out Psyche, Tynan and Belisma. (Grumpig, Tyranitar, Gyrados) Psyche will use Shock Wave, Tynan will use Ice Beam and Belisma will use Thunderbolt on the Fearow. I'll check on the Pidgeot and give her a piece of Food (leaving me with 16 pieces) and ask if she wants to come with me. If she does, I'll offer her a Great Ball.

(Oh, and Rachel, your PM box is full. =3 Just thought I'd tell you.)

Jay
2nd July 2003, 12:24 PM
Rachel

Blame my imagination :P

Continuing away from the Jolteon, you dance amongst the cottonweeds as they blow a fabulous white fluffiness towards you. When it has all cleared, a Snorlax lies in front of you slumbering. What would you like to do?

Tyler

Locale?

You ask Aquaphaze to ask the Omastar why he did that, but he continues to slowly walk off. Suddenly, a massive flurry strikes behind you, as a school of Magikarp and Goldeen zoom past. Coming up from behind you are two Kabutops. Zooming past you, they are aiming for Aquaphaze, Kabuto and Omastar! What are you going to do?

Himo

The Pichu glows for a moment, and as the whiteness exits your eyes, it has evolved into a Pikachu! Nevertheless, you offer your help to the Pikachu, and she is clearly fine with handling the situation. You walk off and continue to search for more pokémon. Not walking many steps behind you, you can see a Miltank using Rollout on a Tauros. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

You send out Grumpig, Tyranitar and Gyarados to perform those attacks on the mean Fearow. Trying to avoid the attacks as much as possible, an ice beam hits on contact and successfully freezes the flying menaces, as he falls to the ground, the ice shatters and the Fearow has fainted. Kindly, you offer the Pidgeot a bit of food, and ask if she would like to join. She tries to nod her head in acceptance, but has a lot of trouble doing so from battle. You gently absorb her into the Great Ball and she is caught. What would you like to do next?
Pidgeot (F) Level 14

DarkPrincess
2nd July 2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

Blame my imagination :P

Continuing away from the Jolteon, you dance amongst the cottonweeds as they blow a fabulous white fluffiness towards you. When it has all cleared, a Snorlax lies in front of you slumbering. What would you like to do?

(Meadow)

Leave the Snorlax alone and somehow manage to walk away quietly.. if it body slams me, I is one flat person x.o *thinks she gave Jay ideas* Oh crap ;-;

Discothéque
2nd July 2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Discothéque

You send out Grumpig, Tyranitar and Gyarados to perform those attacks on the mean Fearow. Trying to avoid the attacks as much as possible, an ice beam hits on contact and successfully freezes the flying menaces, as he falls to the ground, the ice shatters and the Fearow has fainted. Kindly, you offer the Pidgeot a bit of food, and ask if she would like to join. She tries to nod her head in acceptance, but has a lot of trouble doing so from battle. You gently absorb her into the Great Ball and she is caught. What would you like to do next?
Pidgeot (F) Level 14

Meadows

I'll go to the Lake now. *goes back and forth between places lots. xD*

Interpol HQ
2nd July 2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Himo

The Pichu glows for a moment, and as the whiteness exits your eyes, it has evolved into a Pikachu! Nevertheless, you offer your help to the Pikachu, and she is clearly fine with handling the situation. You walk off and continue to search for more pokémon. Not walking many steps behind you, you can see a Miltank using Rollout on a Tauros. What are you going to do?

Meadow

Ill keep looking.

Avian Freeze
2nd July 2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Locale?

You ask Aquaphaze to ask the Omastar why he did that, but he continues to slowly walk off. Suddenly, a massive flurry strikes behind you, as a school of Magikarp and Goldeen zoom past. Coming up from behind you are two Kabutops. Zooming past you, they are aiming for Aquaphaze, Kabuto and Omastar! What are you going to do?

<Lake>

Sorry about that.

Uh-oh. If they're still on land, I'll send out my Absol, Apollo and have him Taunt them to get their attention. Then I'll have him Quick Attack and Substitute to distract them. Then I'll have Aquaphaze beckon Omastar and Kabuto to hide if they can find a spot or to hightail it outta there x_x.

If they're already in the water, I'll have Aquaphaze defend the Omastar and Kabuto by using Sand-Attack and kicking sand in the Kabutops' eyes. Then I'll have her follow up with an Ice Beam on each of them to attempt to freeze them, especially since they're in the water. Then have her get them outta there or hide.

Jay
2nd July 2003, 01:24 PM
Rachel

You successfully avoid the Snorlax and you don't appear to have awoken him. Continuing to walk around for a little long, you see a Taillow fly past you. Way up in the sky, you also see a Gyarados. He is too far inout of reach, however. What would you like to do?

Discothéque

You resume your search for pokémon at the Lake. On arrival, you notice a Spheal on the shore, and a few Surskit skating on the water. What would you like to do?

Himo

Walking around more for someone you'd hopefully want to capture more, you successfully come across a Slakoth that is in a raging fury with a Snorlax. A Pikachu silently spectates the match. What would you like to do?

Tyler

Aquaphaze kicks some dusty sand at the Kabutops, but a slow reaction occurred since it was delayed, and rather it created a slight smokescreen and the Kabutops were easily caught in it. Aquaphaze tries to scout them out and does so, and fires an Ice Beam to freeze them. They are successfully implemented in the ice, and the Omastar appears to feel confident to talk to Aquaphaze as he slowly walks over. Now he is the one who is offering to join your team, and he finds it perfectly understandable if you decline. What would you like to do?

DarkPrincess
2nd July 2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

You successfully avoid the Snorlax and you don't appear to have awoken him. Continuing to walk around for a little long, you see a Taillow fly past you. Way up in the sky, you also see a Gyarados. He is too far inout of reach, however. What would you like to do?

(Meadow)

Hmm.. a flying Gyarados? o_O *blinks slowly* Erm, I'll flee.

Interpol HQ
2nd July 2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

Walking around more for someone you'd hopefully want to capture more, you successfully come across a Slakoth that is in a raging fury with a Snorlax. A Pikachu silently spectates the match. What would you like to do?

Meadow

I go ask the Pikachu why they are fighting.

Discothéque
2nd July 2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

You resume your search for pokémon at the Lake. On arrival, you notice a Spheal on the shore, and a few Surskit skating on the water. What would you like to do?

Lake

Aw, Spheal. ^_^; Er, since I have a Sealeo however, I'll continue on.

(... Rachel, your inbox and sent items folders are full again. o_o)

Avian Freeze
2nd July 2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Aquaphaze kicks some dusty sand at the Kabutops, but a slow reaction occurred since it was delayed, and rather it created a slight smokescreen and the Kabutops were easily caught in it. Aquaphaze tries to scout them out and does so, and fires an Ice Beam to freeze them. They are successfully implemented in the ice, and the Omastar appears to feel confident to talk to Aquaphaze as he slowly walks over. Now he is the one who is offering to join your team, and he finds it perfectly understandable if you decline. What would you like to do?

<Lake>

I will gladly accept Omastar's offer and offer him a Great Ball to stay in. I will then make my way towards the Forest.

Matt
2nd July 2003, 06:47 PM
Sorry, Matt. I won't do it anymore...

It wasn't just you, so don't think it was.

I was drunk, or tired (I dunno which day I'm thinking of) at the time, and i'm human. Some people here seem i'm a robot that doesn't make errors, Disco, Matt...

I certainly don't think you're a robot x.o; but you were drunk? :O

Matt

On arrival in the grove, you observe many efflorescence garlands and a sweltering sun that’s whipping down. Beginning to walk, you try and scout a pokémon. Not far ahead, you see a Snorlax, and a little further ahead, you see a Vigoroth. What do you plan to do?

<Forest>

Not what I'm looking for, but what I'm looking for will probably never come up on that randomizer since Gabi tweaked it ¦(
Run away from there.

~*~

Jay

Not willing to pass this pokemon up, you call out your Flygon! Flygon looks over at the Salamence and starts to laugh. I guess it thinks this is an easy target :O. Flygon flies or hops or whatever it does towards the Salamence and slashes it with a Dragon Claw. This gets the Salamences attention and it turns towards the Flygon. Salamence slashes at Flygon with its own Dragon Claw! Flygon screams in pain but counters that with another Dragon Claw. This slightly damages one of Salamences wings. Flygon gets over there and bites it on the face :O. Salamence screams and puts its face on the ground trying to rub away the pain. You throw an Ultra Ball at the thing. The ball shakes for a little bit then stops! You caught a Salamence! What do you do next?

Salamence (F) Lv. 24

Rachel

You flee from the Gyarados because you think it looks odd even though Gyarados' can float. You walk away from it but then you stop. A Pidgeot flew right into Gyarados and now they're fighting :O! Pidgeot easily beats it then it swoops down at you! OMG! What do you do?

Himo

You ask the Pikachu why they are fighting. "Because one of them was trying to sleep in the others sleeping spot" Pikachu said. You look at the Pikachu a little confused. "Yeah, it's a stupid reason" Pikachu says. What do you do next?

Discothéque

You pass by that pokemon and continue on. Soon, you see a Relicanth and a Corphish swimming beside each other. Looks like they are in love :O! What do you do?

Tyler

You gladly accept Omastar's offer and give it a great ball to stay in. Omastar gets inside of the ball. Wow you caught it! You exit out of that place and onto the forest. When you enter the place, you can see a lot of Spinaraks near you. What do you do?

Interpol HQ
2nd July 2003, 07:50 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You ask the Pikachu why they are fighting. "Because one of them was trying to sleep in the others sleeping spot" Pikachu said. You look at the Pikachu a little confused. "Yeah, it's a stupid reason" Pikachu says. What do you do next?

Meadow

Er... right... Ill keep moving.

Avian Freeze
2nd July 2003, 09:01 PM

Tyler

You gladly accept Omastar's offer and give it a great ball to stay in. Omastar gets inside of the ball. Wow you caught it! You exit out of that place and onto the forest. When you enter the place, you can see a lot of Spinaraks near you. What do you do?

<Forest>

Could I get Omastar's level and gender please?

I will ignore them and continue on.

Discothéque
2nd July 2003, 09:23 PM

Discothéque

You pass by that pokemon and continue on. Soon, you see a Relicanth and a Corphish swimming beside each other. Looks like they are in love :O! What do you do?

Lake

... ew. O_o; xD I'll continue on.

Sheik
2nd July 2003, 09:58 PM
<Forest>

Jay

Continuing to search circuitously in the forest, it doesn’t take long until you become entirely debilitated from wandering. Lying down for a bit, you feel a vibe hitting the tree. Looking behind you, there’s a Shroomish. What would you like to do?

Keep looking...

Jay
2nd July 2003, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Rachel

Hmm.. a flying Gyarados? o_O *blinks slowly* Erm, I'll flee.

Now that's not a mistake I made under the influence or due to tiredness (even though I was, last night). Gyarados can levitate as seen in the anime.

I certainly don't think you're a robot x.o; but you were drunk? :O

No, that was the night I stayed up late. The following night I was though.

Not willing to pass this pokemon up, you call out your Flygon! Flygon looks over at the Salamence and starts to laugh. I guess it thinks this is an easy target :O. Flygon flies or hops or whatever it does towards the Salamence and slashes it with a Dragon Claw. This gets the Salamences attention and it turns towards the Flygon. Salamence slashes at Flygon with its own Dragon Claw! Flygon screams in pain but counters that with another Dragon Claw. This slightly damages one of Salamences wings. Flygon gets over there and bites it on the face :O. Salamence screams and puts its face on the ground trying to rub away the pain. You throw an Ultra Ball at the thing. The ball shakes for a little bit then stops! You caught a Salamence! What do you do next?

Salamence (F) Lv. 24

< East Caverns>

Yay!! :) Well that brings me to 15 captees now, but there's one thing that Frank mindlessly forgot to do, and that was to state my Whiscash's level and gender. After that, i'll depart.

Matt

You decide to run away from that lot and you continye amongst the forestry to find someone you probably won't expect to find. Suddenly, a Haunter pops up in your face and he starts giggling. What are you going to do?

Himo

Walking away, you continue to search around the Meadow. Not walking far, you look in the sky and you see a Pidgey flying past. But whilst walking and watching the Pidgey, you bump into a Lileep implemented in the ground. What would you like to do?

Tyler

Walking away from them, you continue in the forest. Keeping a close lookout for any pokémon, you hearing a rustling coming from one side of the forest. Looking in deep, there appears to be a Venusaur stomping about. What would you like to do?

Discothéque

You continue to search around the lake, ignoring the two love-sick pokémon. Not walking far, you notice a massive wave hit you, and look into the middle of the lake, and there's a Wailord! After the water returns to the lake, there's now a Golduck, Magikarp and Corsola on shore. What would you like to do?

Jay

You continue to search in the forest, but not walking very far ahead, you notice a Breloom and that Shroomish you noticed a little before. They are following you. What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
2nd July 2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

Walking away, you continue to search around the Meadow. Not walking far, you look in the sky and you see a Pidgey flying past. But whilst walking and watching the Pidgey, you bump into a Lileep implemented in the ground. What would you like to do?

Meadow

I will keep walking.

Avian Freeze
2nd July 2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Walking away from them, you continue in the forest. Keeping a close lookout for any pokémon, you hearing a rustling coming from one side of the forest. Looking in deep, there appears to be a Venusaur stomping about. What would you like to do?[/color]

<Forest>

A Venusaur? O_O That's very tempting...and I think I'll try to capture it. BTW, could I get Omastar's level and gender please?

Okay, I will send out my Porygon, Virtuoso. I will have it begin by using a Conversion2 to lower the damage done to it. THen I'll ask it to use Ice Beam two times. Then, I'll attempt to throw an Ultra Ball.

Jay
2nd July 2003, 10:58 PM
Himo

You walk away from both of them, as you resume your search at the Forest. Going deeper and deeper, it appears to have turned dark. You can't turn back, so you're stuck here for the night. Lying down, you notice a mysterious shadow float in front of you. It's a Misdreavus. What would you like to do?

Tyler

Porygon2 uses Conversion2 and he turns into a fire-type. The Venusaur tries to fight back with a Razor Leaf but it doesn't work. Your virtual companion then fires two freezing beams of ice and it hits the Venusaur on contact, and he shivers at the attack, freezing the main source of power, the flower. You throw the Ultra Ball and he goes in. After many attempts of trying to get out, it's too late for him to escape. He has been caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Venusaur (M) Level 14
Omastar (F) Level 10

CobaltDragon
2nd July 2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You absorb the Magnemite into the ball yourself. He is caught. Unfortunately, the Kangaskhan doesn't know why he ran out of energy, but it may have been a miraculous power drainage in the system for such to occur. What would you like to do next?
Magnemite (-) Level 16

<meadow>

^_^ I'll continue searching the meadows

Avian Freeze
2nd July 2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Porygon2 uses Conversion2 and he turns into a fire-type. The Venusaur tries to fight back with a Razor Leaf but it doesn't work. Your virtual companion then fires two freezing beams of ice and it hits the Venusaur on contact, and he shivers at the attack, freezing the main source of power, the flower. You throw the Ultra Ball and he goes in. After many attempts of trying to get out, it's too late for him to escape. He has been caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Venusaur (M) Level 14
Omastar (F) Level 10

<Forest>

Wow! I thought he'd put up more of a struggle ^^;;. Thanks :).

I will continue walking in the forest.

Interpol HQ
2nd July 2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

You walk away from both of them, as you resume your search at the Forest. Going deeper and deeper, it appears to have turned dark. You can't turn back, so you're stuck here for the night. Lying down, you notice a mysterious shadow float in front of you. It's a Misdreavus. What would you like to do?

How did i get to the forest? I was originally in the meadow.

Jay
2nd July 2003, 11:37 PM
CobaltDragon

You continue to search the meadow for more pokémon. Not walking far, you sit down and watch the sceneric view of pokémon. Particularly the Wigglytuff, Ivysaur and Tropius down below. What would you like to do?

Tyler

You continue to walk in the forest. Out of no where, a Shuppet pops up in front of your face and you fall back on a rock. Ouch! The Shuppet, still levitating, is laughing at your so called clumsiness. What would you like to do?

Himo

Oh no. I'm sorry i'm human --;;

You walk away from both of them, as you resume your search at the Meadow. Going deeper and deeper, it appears to have turned dark. You can't turn back, so you're stuck here for the night. Lying down, you notice a mysterious shadow float in front of you. It's a Kakuna. What would you like to do? --;

Interpol HQ
2nd July 2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

Oh no. I'm sorry i'm human --;;

You walk away from both of them, as you resume your search at the Meadow. Going deeper and deeper, it appears to have turned dark. You can't turn back, so you're stuck here for the night. Lying down, you notice a mysterious shadow float in front of you. It's a Kakuna. What would you like to do? --;

Dont worry about it, like you said your only human;)

Meadow

I will look around a bit to see if there is anything interesting, then i go to sleep for the night.

Matt
2nd July 2003, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You decide to run away from that lot and you continye amongst the forestry to find someone you probably won't expect to find. Suddenly, a Haunter pops up in your face and he starts giggling. What are you going to do?

<forest>

I try to punch it away >_>

Jay, I can't find where Frank even updated you getting a Whiscash :> the only post i saw was with a gengar and something else >_>

Avian Freeze
2nd July 2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Jay
[color=azalea]Tyler

<Forest>

You continue to walk in the forest. Out of no where, a Shuppet pops up in front of your face and you fall back on a rock. Ouch! The Shuppet, still levitating, is laughing at your so called clumsiness. What would you like to do?

Eep o.o. I will have my Absol, Apollo Taunt the Shuppet just to give it a piece of its own mind and then I'll run outta there :D

Jay
3rd July 2003, 12:04 AM

Jay, I can't find where Frank even updated you getting a Whiscash :> the only post i saw was with a gengar and something else >_>
So i'm going to have to look for it AGAIN because of Frank's mistake? Mmm not a good idea.

If you look closely enough, Gengar nor Masquerain could be caught in the Desert. I had no indication of moving locations after I caught the Whiscash. His update just confused the hell out of me.

Matt
3rd July 2003, 12:21 AM
Nonononono, all I have to do is reref that part :). And yes, his update confused me too >_>

Jay

Flashbacking(is that even a word >_>) to the desert where you saw a Whiscash, you offer it an Ultra Ball. It gets in and stuff. Congrats, you caught a Whiscash! Um.. have fun with all your 15 pokemon >_>.

Whiscash (M) Lv. 13

Sorry about that :>

Himo

Searching around the Meadow some, you come to a place with a lot of pokemon. They all seem to be eating grass... You see a Snubbull chewing on the grass, Eevee eating grass, and Lickitung licking the grass. That must be some tasty grass... What do you do?

Tyler

You call out your Absol and it uses Taunt on the little pokemon right in front of you. It gets mad and starts to growl and stuff, but you run away from it. But you run into a Skarmory in the process. What do you do?

CobaltDragon
3rd July 2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You continue to search the meadow for more pokémon. Not walking far, you sit down and watch the sceneric view of pokémon. Particularly the Wigglytuff, Ivysaur and Tropius down below. What would you like to do?

<Meadow>

Ooh!!! Tropius ^_^

I'll get my Houndour out and it will use ember to trap and burn the Tropius... I also singe its wings so it can't fly properly. When it is weakened from the burns and heat from the flames, I throw a Heavy Ball at it....

Jay
3rd July 2003, 12:25 AM
Thank you.

CobaltDragon

You send out your Houndour to race after the Tropius down the hill. Whilst running, a huge spur of embers exits from the Houndour's mouth as it starts to burn the Tropius with its guard lost. The Tropius is mad, and refuses to let you catch it. It Earthquakes the ground to stir up trouble and takes flight, and charges straight for your Houndour! What are you going to do?

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 12:26 AM
Tyler

You call out your Absol and it uses Taunt on the little pokemon right in front of you. It gets mad and starts to growl and stuff, but you run away from it. But you run into a Skarmory in the process. What do you do?[/center]

<Forest>

Skarmory eh? Tempting...but nah, I'll just let it be and continue on.

Interpol HQ
3rd July 2003, 12:26 AM

Himo

Searching around the Meadow some, you come to a place with a lot of pokemon. They all seem to be eating grass... You see a Snubbull chewing on the grass, Eevee eating grass, and Lickitung licking the grass. That must be some tasty grass... What do you do?

Meadow

I let out my tauros and ask it to eat the grass and tell me why everything likes it so much.

Jay
3rd July 2003, 12:30 AM
Tyler

Darkness emits the area, as you continue to search around the dark parts of the woods. Not going far, you hear a sonic boom in the sky. Looking up, you see a Noctowl flying at a very high speed and lands slowly on your head. Trying to get it off, he pecks you for attemtping. He just stays put on your head. o.O What would you like to do?

Himo

Everyone likes the grass because it is nutritious and has a delicious taste to them. Sending out Tauros, he does the same as everyone else. Laying back for a bit, a big green blob lies on top of your face. You screecha s you get it off as quickly as possible, and it's just a Skiploom. He appears panicky. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon
3rd July 2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Thank you.

CobaltDragon

You send out your Houndour to race after the Tropius down the hill. Whilst running, a huge spur of embers exits from the Houndour's mouth as it starts to burn the Tropius with its guard lost. The Tropius is mad, and refuses to let you catch it. It Earthquakes the ground to stir up trouble and takes flight, and charges straight for your Houndour! What are you going to do?

<meadow>

o_O....ok now i'm in trouble....I call out my Raichu to protect Houndour and blast a shocking Thunderbolt to Tropius' wings...trying to make it incapable of flying.....

Matt
3rd July 2003, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

<forest>

I try to punch it away >_>

;)

Jay
3rd July 2003, 12:33 AM
CobaltDragon

You hastily release Raichu and tell him to shock the Tropius and its wings with a Thundershock. He nods and sends a slight jolt of electrical energy at Tropius. It doesn't affect him much, as the grass absorbs the energy from such a weak attack. It wa sso weak he didn't feel anything, and he continues to swoop at Houndour. Getting very close, Houndour tries to run as fast as possible to get away. You Raichu attempts a bigger electrical charge and releases it at the flying menace, and it succeeds as the Tropius falls to the ground. Nevertheless, he is still capable of attack on land, and he stomps very harshly creating a huge earthquake! What are you going to do?

Matt

You attempt to punch the Haunter away, but he is a ghost, and they can't be fought physically. He starts to crack up at your attempt to scare him off. You're still wondering what to do effectively.

Interpol HQ
3rd July 2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

Everyone likes the grass because it is nutritious and has a delicious taste to them. Sending out Tauros, he does the same as everyone else. Laying back for a bit, a big green blob lies on top of your face. You screecha s you get it off as quickly as possible, and it's just a Skiploom. He appears panicky. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I ask the skiploom whats wrong.

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Darkness emits the area, as you continue to search around the dark parts of the woods. Not going far, you hear a sonic boom in the sky. Looking up, you see a Noctowl flying at a very high speed and lands slowly on your head. Trying to get it off, he pecks you for attemtping. He just stays put on your head. o.O What would you like to do?

<Forest>

Ow o.x. Um...I'll look kind of stupid walking around wiht a Noctowl on my head XP. I'll lure him away by throwing some food off in the distance and then I'll continue walking. First a Shuppet who startles me and now a Noctowl who pecks me x_x.

CobaltDragon
3rd July 2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You hastily release Raichu and tell him to shock the Tropius and its wings with a Thundershock. He nods and sends a slight jolt of electrical energy at Tropius. It doesn't affect him much, as the grass absorbs the energy from such a weak attack. It wa sso weak he didn't feel anything, and he continues to swoop at Houndour. Getting very close, Houndour tries to run as fast as possible to get away. You Raichu attempts a bigger electrical charge and releases it at the flying menace, and it succeeds as the Tropius falls to the ground. Nevertheless, he is still capable of attack on land, and he stomps very harshly creating a huge earthquake! What are you going to do?

<Meadow>

I immediately recall my Raichu and Houndour and send out Kadabra....before the tremors reach me, I tell Kadabra to reverse it back to Tropius using confusion....It then teleports infront of the Tropius and throws a powerful Ice Punch (taught with TM) to it.

Jay
3rd July 2003, 12:42 AM
Himo

"What's wrong?" you ask the Skiploom. She tells you that a mean Parasect was trying to slash off her flower petals further up a hill nearby. She also tells you that there's a Bellossom up there too who is trying to teach that Parasect a lesson. What are you going to do/

Tyler

You toss some food, but it appears to be no use. The Noctowl appears to stay put on your head. You whack it, but he gets furious and starts to peck your head more. What are you going to do?

Matt
3rd July 2003, 12:43 AM
Matt

You attempt to punch the Haunter away, but he is a ghost, and they can't be fought physically. He starts to crack up at your attempt to scare him off. You're still wondering what to do effectively.

<Forest>

Now why did I think that would work? >_>... I'll run away from the think, sticking up my middle finger in the process :O!

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

You toss some food, but it appears to be no use. The Noctowl appears to stay put on your head. You whack it, but he gets furious and starts to peck your head more. What are you going to do?

Ouch, *hopes he does not have several holes in head*. Um...I don't want to hurt the Noctowl, I guess I'll continue walking. He'll get tired of perching on my head soon enough, I hope o.o. *hopes that Noctowl does not leave a "present" on my head*

Jay
3rd July 2003, 12:55 AM
CobaltDragon

Confusion doesn't work the way you want it to, but it is effective against the Tropius as he starts to hit himself. Kadabra teleports near the Tropius and punches him in a freezing frenzy. One of his wings are frozen, as he tries to flap it to break the ice. What are you going to do?

Matt

The Haunter gets you frustrated, so you walk off and stick the middle finger up at him, screaming "Biatch" in the process. Continuing to walk through the Forest, you encounter a Shiftry who is waving his fan-like hands to create Whirlwinds of destruction. What are you going to do?

Tyler

Locale, again.

Continuing to walk through the Forest with the Noctowl perched on your head, you soon encounter someone who may be able to help overthrow him; another Noctowl! What are you going to do?

Matt
3rd July 2003, 01:02 AM
Matt

The Haunter gets you frustrated, so you walk off and stick the middle finger up at him, screaming "Biatch" in the process. Continuing to walk through the Forest, you encounter a Shiftry who is waving his fan-like hands to create Whirlwinds of destruction. What are you going to do?

<Forest>

I run away from it :O!

Himo

That update doesnt exist anymore because Jay got there first =O

CobaltDragon
3rd July 2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

Confusion doesn't work the way you want it to, but it is effective against the Tropius as he starts to hit himself. Kadabra teleports near the Tropius and punches him in a freezing frenzy. One of his wings are frozen, as he tries to flap it to break the ice. What are you going to do?

<Meadow>

<_<;; it doesn't? oh well.....*slaps myself*

Ok, while Tropius is distracted by trying to free its wing and its confusion, I throw a heavy ball at and waits to see what happens

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Locale, again.

Continuing to walk through the Forest with the Noctowl perched on your head, you soon encounter someone who may be able to help overthrow him; another Noctowl! What are you going to do?

Really sorry x_x

<Forest>

Ooh, another Noctowl. If it's the opposite gender, I'll ask him or her to flirt with the Noctowl on my head and distract him or her while I make my escape :D. If not...I'll ask the Noctowl if he or she can help me x_x

Matt
3rd July 2003, 01:10 AM
CobaltDragon[/b]

You throw a Heavy Ball at the pokemon. It is absorbed into the ball and stuff. Wow, you caught it!!!1 What do you do next? :>

Tropius (M) Lv. 13

Tyler

You tell the other Noctowl to flirt with the one on your head. "Hey sexy man" The other Noctowl says. "Woo, you are sexy too, baby" The one on your head says. The two Noctowls fly off for a tree. =O What do you do?

Interpol HQ
3rd July 2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

"What's wrong?" you ask the Skiploom. She tells you that a mean Parasect was trying to slash off her flower petals further up a hill nearby. She also tells you that there's a Bellossom up there too who is trying to teach that Parasect a lesson. What are you going to do

Meadow

I say to the skiploom "Ill go help out bellosom straighten out that parasect" And with skiploom still in my arms i head up to the hill

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 01:25 AM

Tyler

You tell the other Noctowl to flirt with the one on your head. "Hey sexy man" The other Noctowl says. "Woo, you are sexy too, baby" The one on your head says. The two Noctowls fly off for a tree. =O What do you do?

<Forest>

XD Matt!

I will continue on, leaving the two lovebirds alone :O.

Jay
3rd July 2003, 01:30 AM
Matt

Walking away, you avoid the blasts of wind he creates successfully. Trying to use your fist to break through vines that appear to be blocking your way to a certain area of the forest, you appear to have ended up in a peaceful meadow inside the forest. Undisturbed, you see a Cacturne sleeping and two Roselia dancing around him. What would you like to do?

Himo

Following Skiploom's directions up the hill, you reach the very top and the Parasect and Bellossom are still there. Bellossom notices Skiploom and yells for it to float over, and she exits your arms. The Parasect turns around a releases a huge amount of sleeping spores at you. Getting out of the way quickly, you are trying to figure out what to do. Most of your pokémon are eating the grass down the hill. What are you going to do?

Tyler

You leave them alone, as you continue to search for more pokémon. Apparently, you don't need to walk far to find a Heracross stuck to a tree. He appears to be drinking sap. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
3rd July 2003, 01:33 AM

CobaltDragon

You throw a Heavy Ball at the pokemon. It is absorbed into the ball and stuff. Wow, you caught it!!!1 What do you do next? :>

Tropius (M) Lv. 13 [/B]

<meadow>

^_^V I wanna look around the meadows more

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

You leave them alone, as you continue to search for more pokémon. Apparently, you don't need to walk far to find a Heracross stuck to a tree. He appears to be drinking sap. What would you like to do?

<Forest>

I'll leave him to his drinking o.o and I'll continue.

Jay
3rd July 2003, 01:55 AM
CobaltDragon

You continue to look around the Meadow for more pokémon. Walking a lot makes you slightly weary, but you manage to keep up with the pace. Soon after, you are able to spot a Sentret and a Raticate playing with eachother. What would you like to do?

Tyler

Continuing on, you also become slightly weary from walking. Thankfully, not far ahead, there's an Illumise who is creating a fantastic violet neon glow in the sky. What would you like to do?

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Continuing on, you also become slightly weary from walking. Thankfully, not far ahead, there's an Illumise who is creating a fantastic violet neon glow in the sky. What would you like to do?

<Forest>

Ooh, pretty :D. I'll compliment her on her good work and I'll continue on through the dark woods.

CobaltDragon
3rd July 2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You continue to look around the Meadow for more pokémon. Walking a lot makes you slightly weary, but you manage to keep up with the pace. Soon after, you are able to spot a Sentret and a Raticate playing with eachother. What would you like to do?

<meadow>

umm...I'll let 'em be and continue

Jay
3rd July 2003, 07:15 AM
Tyler

She thanks you for the complimenting, and then you continue on. Your weariness is growing, and to the point you mindlessly side-step into a small tree. When bumping into the tree, a formerly undisturbed Ledyba falls out and hits her head on the ground. A Chikorita runs up to see if she is okay, but doesn't notice you yet nearby. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

You ignore them and continue to search the meadow. You get tired quickly. With your eyes half open, you accidentally bump into a Slakoth. He gets frustrated at you quickly as he hits you, but is unsuccessful with doing any damage. Not far ahead, is a Spearow perched on an apple tree. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon
3rd July 2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You ignore them and continue to search the meadow. You get tired quickly. With your eyes half open, you accidentally bump into a Slakoth. He gets frustrated at you quickly as he hits you, but is unsuccessful with doing any damage. Not far ahead, is a Spearow perched on an apple tree. What are you going to do?

<Meadow>

Ooh! apples! I get my new Tropius to retrieve a lot of apples for me ^_^ hope i don't disturb the Spearow

DarkPrincess
3rd July 2003, 09:39 AM

Rachel

You flee from the Gyarados because you think it looks odd even though Gyarados' can float. You walk away from it but then you stop. A Pidgeot flew right into Gyarados and now they're fighting :O! Pidgeot easily beats it then it swoops down at you! OMG! What do you do?

(Meadow)

Ooo.. fighty Pidgeot.. o.o I'll have Banshee (Absol) aim an Ice Beam at its wings to bring it down below. Next, Deathstrike (Pichu) will zap it with her Thundershock. Dieu will finish off the pretty birdie with his Dragon Claw then I'll toss an Ultra Ball at it

Jay
3rd July 2003, 09:45 AM
CobaltDragon

You send out your newly caught Tropius to retrieve an apple for you. Lying down by the tree, you eat it peacefully, and your weariness has been restored to full. What would you like to do now?

Rachel

Banshee attempts an Ice Beam, but Pidgeot foresaw the attack and easily dodges it with its incredible mach speed. Pichu successfully strikes him with a Thundershock, and the Pidgeot shakes off the damage after the fairly trivial strike. Dieu is sent out to Dragon Claw the Pidgeot, which rips at the wing, but didn't do much as Pidgeot brings down Dieu with a powerful Sky Attack. Dieu is sent flying to the ground. You toss the Ultra Ball, but the Pidgeot manages to smack the ball into the forestry far, far away, and is gone for good. Pidgeot snarls and speedily zooms off. What are you going to do now?

DarkPrincess
3rd July 2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

Banshee attempts an Ice Beam, but Pidgeot foresaw the attack and easily dodges it with its incredible mach speed. Pichu successfully strikes him with a Thundershock, and the Pidgeot shakes off the damage after the fairly trivial strike. Dieu is sent out to Dragon Claw the Pidgeot, which rips at the wing, but didn't do much as Pidgeot brings down Dieu with a powerful Sky Attack. Dieu is sent flying to the ground. You toss the Ultra Ball, but the Pidgeot manages to smack the ball into the forestry far, far away, and is gone for good. Pidgeot snarls and speedily zooms off. What are you going to do now?

(Meadow)

How come everytime I come here and I find something I liked, it runs >.> I get the feeling you hate me Jay :(

I guess I'll continue along..

CobaltDragon
3rd July 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon
You send out your newly caught Tropius to retrieve an apple for you. Lying down by the tree, you eat it peacefully, and your weariness has been restored to full. What would you like to do now?

<meadows>

Ok, me and my Tropius had our rest, so I decide to hop on Tropius' back and fly to the Eastern Caverns in search of different types of Pokemon.

Interpol HQ
3rd July 2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

Following Skiploom's directions up the hill, you reach the very top and the Parasect and Bellossom are still there. Bellossom notices Skiploom and yells for it to float over, and she exits your arms. The Parasect turns around a releases a huge amount of sleeping spores at you. Getting out of the way quickly, you are trying to figure out what to do. Most of your pokémon are eating the grass down the hill. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I will call out Tyratiar and have him use bite on the Parasect

Jay
3rd July 2003, 10:43 AM
Rachel

I'm assured you'd want to get out of being frozen by an Ice Beam too if that were you - As well as to exeunt when in danger. I’m just making it realistic, and attempting to not to make the Pidgeot a recitation target; just check the other updates on other victims.

The Pidgeot flies off and you’re very discontented. You continue to walk around, shrieking, sobbing, whatever you like doing when you miss a momentous captee. Not far ahead, you see a Fearow who is pecking at something in the tree. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon

Having your rest, you continue to lay back on Tropius' back, as you both continue towards the East Caverns. Upon entering, the lucid cave astounds you. A solitary Bagon also appears to be bewildered at your propinquity. What would you like to do?

Himo

Tyranitar emerges, and he walks up to the Parasect, easily picks him up and bites him. The mushroom on the Parasect's back is in pain, and is oozing with a type of green blood as he wails for you to put him down, appologizing for what he had done to Skiploom. What are you going to do?

DarkPrincess
3rd July 2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

I'm assured you'd want to get out of being frozen by an Ice Beam too if that were you - As well as to exeunt when in danger. I’m just making it realistic, and attempting to not to make the Pidgeot a recitation target; just check the other updates on other victims.

The Pidgeot flies off and you’re very discontented. You continue to walk around, shrieking, sobbing, whatever you like doing when you miss a momentous captee. Not far ahead, you see a Fearow who is pecking at something in the tree. What would you like to do?

(Meadow)

I'll sneak over to try see what it's pecking at.. if it seems like it's going to attack, have Deathstrike Thundershock it until it faints or flees.

Interpol HQ
3rd July 2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

Tyranitar emerges, and he walks up to the Parasect, easily picks him up and bites him. The mushroom on the Parasect's back is in pain, and is oozing with a type of green blood as he wails for you to put him down, appologizing for what he had done to Skiploom. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I tell Tyranitar to put the Parasect down. I then tell the Parasect to go apologize to the Skiploom. Then after that i will say goodbye to the skiploom and continue looking for pokemon.

Discothéque
3rd July 2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Discothéque

You continue to search around the lake, ignoring the two love-sick pokémon. Not walking far, you notice a massive wave hit you, and look into the middle of the lake, and there's a Wailord! After the water returns to the lake, there's now a Golduck, Magikarp and Corsola on shore. What would you like to do?

Lake

Well, the Golduck can get back into the water itself, but I'm unsure about the Magikarp and Corsola. I'll put the Magikarp and Corsola back into the water, then continue on.

Avian Freeze
3rd July 2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

She thanks you for the complimenting, and then you continue on. Your weariness is growing, and to the point you mindlessly side-step into a small tree. When bumping into the tree, a formerly undisturbed Ledyba falls out and hits her head on the ground. A Chikorita runs up to see if she is okay, but doesn't notice you yet nearby. What are you going to do?

<Forest>

I'll check to see if the Ledyba is all right. If she is, then I'll continue on, if not I'll find a way to treat her.

powermudkip
3rd July 2003, 06:28 PM
powermudkip

Chasing down the Feraligatr and the Wartortle, they appear to be too quick, but eventual they reach their finishing point, and conclude. The Wartortle appears to snicker at the Feraligatr, as he is very mad, but accepts defeat. Walking up to them slowly, they both notice you, and look nervous due to your presence. Asking if they'd like to join, the Wartortle accepts. He walks over to you so you can throw a ball, but the Feraligatr refuses and uses a Water Gun at you, then dives back in the water. Wartortle appears upset. What would you like to do?

<River>

I'll tell the Wartortle if he doesn't want to come he doesn't have to.Then,if he still wants to come I'll throw a Pokeball at him.

Jay
4th July 2003, 12:46 AM
Rachel

You walk up to see what it's pecking at, and there appears to be a pokémon in the tree: A Dodrio! He's trying to fend off the Fearow but he isn't having much luck. What would you like to do?

Himo

The Parasect already appologized, so you just put him down on the ground and you continue on with your pokémon who have finished eating. When all your pokémon were gathered, a lone Minun was sleeping in an empty grass spot; surprising none of your companions noticed him. What would you like to do?

Discothéque

Being the kind person you are, you let the Magikarp and the Corsola back into the lake. They thank you generously as you continue to search for more pokémon. In the nearby forestry, you see heaps of Wingull sleeping in the trees. What are you going to do?

Tyler

The Ledyba is okay, however, she's a little embarrassed at her clumsiness. She acts as if she means it, and you continue on. Not walking very far, you fall over because you're so worry and you appear to have been knocked out for not taking a break. When you wake up, you feel very exhausted, and on the corner of your eye whilst lying on the ground, there are two Shuppet appear to be circling you. What are you going to do?

powermudkip

Wartortle wants to come along, but he's concerned about his feral friend who appears to have gotten back in the water. They must have already bid their goodbyes, but he still wants to come along. You hold out your Poké Ball, and he is absorbed and caught. Congratulations. What are you going to do now?
Wartortle (M) Level 9

Interpol HQ
4th July 2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Himo

The Parasect already appologized, so you just put him down on the ground and you continue on with your pokémon who have finished eating. When all your pokémon were gathered, a lone Minun was sleeping in an empty grass spot; surprising none of your companions noticed him. What would you like to do?

Meadow

I will continue to search for more pokemon.

edit: Code error

Matt
4th July 2003, 01:59 AM
Wow, I'm smart >_> I was out looking for Jay's little thing to update and then I was like: dur he already has 15 pokemon.. =>

Himo

You continue your search for pokemon =>. You soon come to a clearing with an Electrode rolling around. Then you see a Dunsprace. Looks like the Electrode is going to roll over the Dunsparce. What do you do?

LightNinetales
4th July 2003, 02:00 AM
Light
You receive a Pokeball,a Great Ball,a Ultra Ball and a Lure Ball.
You go in South Caves.You see a little Vulpix.What are you going to do?

<South Caves>

I call Honoo(my Ponyta).He uses Tackle then Ember.And I use a Great Ball.

Matt
4th July 2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by LightNinetales

Light
You receive a Pokeball,a Great Ball,a Ultra Ball and a Lure Ball.
You go in South Caves.You see a little Vulpix.What are you going to do?

<South Caves>

I call Honoo(my Ponyta).He uses Tackle then Ember.And I use a Great Ball.

Woo.. what the feck? Where did this stuff come from? >_>

Jay
4th July 2003, 02:11 AM
lol @ Matt. Don't worry about it :p

LightNinetales, are you using adoptees? You aren't supposed to if you are...

Matt
4th July 2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Jay
lol @ Matt. Don't worry about it :p

LightNinetales, are you using adoptees? You aren't supposed to if you are...

Yeah... maybe 3 AM isn't the best time to update CCCC =>

But I thought I had seen LightNinetales somewhere in CCCC before but his joining date told me otherwise =>

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

Having your rest, you continue to lay back on Tropius' back, as you both continue towards the East Caverns. Upon entering, the lucid cave astounds you. A solitary Bagon also appears to be bewildered at your propinquity. What would you like to do? [/B]

<East Caverns>

I say "hello" to it with a :) face upon entering, and continue to go deeper into the caves

Jay
4th July 2003, 02:27 AM
You don't have to update if you don't want to. :)

CobaltDragon

"Hi!" you greet the Bagon. He waves, as he freely accepts you to go on deeper into the caverns (sort of like a welcoming). In the following room, you see a Meditite meditating in the corner, with a Machop smashing rocks. What are you going to do?

Matt
4th July 2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Jay
You don't have to update if you don't want to. :)

Yeah.. but I don't want to leave you with all the work in here =>

Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

Walking away, you avoid the blasts of wind he creates successfully. Trying to use your fist to break through vines that appear to be blocking your way to a certain area of the forest, you appear to have ended up in a peaceful meadow inside the forest. Undisturbed, you see a Cacturne sleeping and two Roselia dancing around him. What would you like to do?

<Forest>

Um.. I'll slowly walk away from them =>

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

"Hi!" you greet the Bagon. He waves, as he freely accepts you to go on deeper into the caverns (sort of like a welcoming). In the following room, you see a Meditite meditating in the corner, with a Machop smashing rocks. What are you going to do?

<east caverns>

I'll keep on going thanks..

Matt
4th July 2003, 02:49 AM
CobaltDragon

You continue on from those pokemon. Next, you see a Sneasel really bothering a Shelgon. The Shelgon looks pretty mad. It starts to beat up the Sneasel but a Heracross stops them quickly. What do you do? =>

And if this topic gets to 500 posts while I'm sleeping... Jay, it's your turn to post a new version. =>

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 03:34 AM

CobaltDragon

You continue on from those pokemon. Next, you see a Sneasel really bothering a Shelgon. The Shelgon looks pretty mad. It starts to beat up the Sneasel but a Heracross stops them quickly. What do you do? =>

<East Caverns>

"Good on ya Heracross!" I say as I walk past them, heading deeper into the caverns.

Jay
4th July 2003, 04:47 AM
That probably isn't going to occur tonight Matt, but thanks. :)

Matt

Walking away from those, they are suddenly disturbed by a Skarmory who is using trying to wake up the Cacturne by wailing. He awakes, and the Skarmory snickers and smiles. The Roselia quickly run off and can't be seen anymore. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

You head deeper into the caverns for better luck. In the following room, you are hastily surrounded by a bunch of Breloom who are pitching for a fight. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Jay
That probably isn't going to occur tonight Matt, but thanks. :)

CobaltDragon

You head deeper into the caverns for better luck. In the following room, you are hastily surrounded by a bunch of Breloom who are pitching for a fight. What would you like to do?

<East Caverns>

They want to fight? Ok then...

I take out Tropius, Gyarados and Kadabra then ask if they really wanna fight me....^^;;

Jay
4th July 2003, 04:58 AM
CobaltDragon

(There's 20 of them by the way)

You send them out and they accept your challenge. All of them release a sleeping spore that sends all of your companions to sleep. They giggle, as you start to feel drowsy yourself. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

(There's 20 of them by the way)

You send them out and they accept your challenge. All of them release a sleeping spore that sends all of your companions to sleep. They giggle, as you start to feel drowsy yourself. What are you going to do?

<East Caverns>

Well....all I can do is fall asleep myself...who knows when I'll wake up though..I guess you do... lol

Jay
4th July 2003, 05:27 AM
CobaltDragon

Well, you continue to let them use spore and you fall asleep as you would like to. About 6 hours later, you wake up and you appear to be in a type of gaol guarded by three Breloom. The exit is easily accessible and you can take that hidden route behind the gaol to get out, however, catching a Breloom is also an option. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

Well, you continue to let them use spore and you fall asleep as you would like to. About 6 hours later, you wake up and you appear to be in a type of gaol guarded by three Breloom. The exit is easily accessible and you can take that hidden route behind the gaol to get out, however, catching a Breloom is also an option. What would you like to do?

<East Caverns>

hehe...i didn't know what to do.

Nah...I'll pass and continue searching the Caverns

Jay
4th July 2003, 05:34 AM
CobaltDragon

People tend to let the story run by themselves, but it usually isn't a good option.

You exit the gaol and you appear to be in one of the back rooms in the East Caverns that have rarely been touched. They appear to be a lot darker than the other rooms you've been in so far. Walking around for a while, echoes blanket the room, as you see a Machamp trying to attack a speedy Sneasel. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

People tend to let the story run by themselves, but it usually isn't a good option.

You exit the gaol and you appear to be in one of the back rooms in the East Caverns that have rarely been touched. They appear to be a lot darker than the other rooms you've been in so far. Walking around for a while, echoes blanket the room, as you see a Machamp trying to attack a speedy Sneasel. What are you going to do?

<East Caverns>

Hmm.....seeing the Sneasel is speedy, I figure it could easily run away, so I sneak past them and continue searching

Jay
4th July 2003, 06:39 AM
CobaltDragon

Sneaking quietly past the fighting and the dark pokémon, you successfully make it into the next room. On arrival in the next dark and damp room, there's a Heracross trying to disturb a Meditite who is eating some dirt. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

Sneaking quietly past the fighting and the dark pokémon, you successfully make it into the next room. On arrival in the next dark and damp room, there's a Heracross trying to disturb a Meditite who is eating some dirt. What would you like to do?

<East Caverns>

0_o eating dirt ^^;;

Hmm...I wouldn't mind a Heracross. I walk up to it and say: "What's the point of disturbing that stupid Meditite when you can join my team!" ^_^;; I then wait for an answer

Jay
4th July 2003, 07:10 AM
CobaltDragon

Tell me what else there is to eat in a damp cavern. :P

Asking your question, his response is the following.
"This Meditite is fairly dumb. It's quite funny watching him eat dirt because there is nothing nutritious around here. Joining your team? I'm not sure. Do you provide such hilarious acts as this?"

What do you do now?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

Tell me what else there is to eat in a damp cavern. :P

Asking your question, his response is the following.
"This Meditite is fairly dumb. It's quite funny watching him eat dirt because there is nothing nutritious around here. Joining your team? I'm not sure. Do you provide such hilarious acts as this?"

What do you do now?

<East Caverns>

Moss! :P i think....>_>

I answer: "Well........I usually get myself into stupid situations...so you can laugh at that i suppose ^^;; *tells the story of the Breloom incident*......well would you like to join me?"

waiting for Heracross' answer....

powermudkip
4th July 2003, 08:33 AM
powermudkip

Wartortle wants to come along, but he's concerned about his feral friend who appears to have gotten back in the water. They must have already bid their goodbyes, but he still wants to come along. You hold out your Poké Ball, and he is absorbed and caught. Congratulations. What are you going to do now?
Wartortle (M) Level 9

<River>

I'll go to the East Caverns.

Jay
4th July 2003, 09:02 AM
CobaltDragon

You retell the story about the Breloom, and the Heracross smirks, then cracks up into laughter, calling you a silly fool. Nevertheless, he accepts your request to join your team... if you still want him to join. o.O What would you like to do now?

powermudkip

After your successful Wartortle capture, you head to the East Caverns in hopes for more pokémon. In the first room of the caverns, you first notice a Tyrogue and a Makuhita fighting. Out of the darkness, an Umbreon emerges and scares the Tyrogue to bits. The Makuhita cracks up in laughter. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You retell the story about the Breloom, and the Heracross smirks, then cracks up into laughter, calling you a silly fool. Nevertheless, he accepts your request to join your team... if you still want him to join. o.O What would you like to do now?

<Eastern Caverns>

Cool ^^ i hold out a... 0_0 I only have a Stun Ball!! is that ok to catch the Heracross with ^^;;

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

The Ledyba is okay, however, she's a little embarrassed at her clumsiness. She acts as if she means it, and you continue on. Not walking very far, you fall over because you're so worry and you appear to have been knocked out for not taking a break. When you wake up, you feel very exhausted, and on the corner of your eye whilst lying on the ground, there are two Shuppet appear to be circling you. What are you going to do?

<Forest>

Are they taking their revenge on me? :O.

I will um...ask them what they want with me o_O.

Jay
4th July 2003, 09:44 AM
CobaltDragon

Holding out your Stun Ball, the Heracross gladly goes in. What are you going to do next?
Heracross (M) Level 13

Tyler

You're too weak to open your mouth and speak, so they continue to encircle you. At that moment, you feel something sitting on your back. But, since you're too weak, it's impossible to see what it is. Looks like you're in trouble. The Shuppet continue to encircle you. What are you going to do? (Should have taken a break whilst you could have).

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

Holding out your Stun Ball, the Heracross gladly goes in. What are you going to do next?
Heracross (M) Level 13

<Eastern Caverns>

^_^ ok I'll keep on searching the caverns

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

You're too weak to open your mouth and speak, so they continue to encircle you. At that moment, you feel something sitting on your back. But, since you're too weak, it's impossible to see what it is. Looks like you're in trouble. The Shuppet continue to encircle you. What are you going to do? (Should have taken a break whilst you could have).

<Forest>

Eh...I thought when I took a rest IRL, I had taken a rest here as well. Guess I was mistaken x_x.

I think the only thing I can do is send out one of my Pokemon to do the best he or she can. I'm too weak to speak but I can TRY to send one out. If I can, I will try to send my Absol, Apollo out. And then I'll blank out x_x.

Jay
4th July 2003, 09:58 AM
CobaltDragon

After your successful capture, you continue to search through the caverns with your newly caught Heracross. In the following undisturbed room, a Hariyama is twirling around trying to create a Whirlwind. He stops and he gets a little dizzy, and he can't pick out what you are. What are you going to do?

Tyler

Nope.

You send out Absol, but since you can't see any of the action, you just fall asleep. A few hours later you wake up, and you have the ability to rise. You stand up and look around a little. You notice whatever was on your back left a present (:yes: ), the Shuppet have also left, and also, your Absol is gone too! I wonder where they could have disappeared too... what are you going to do?

powermudkip
4th July 2003, 09:58 AM
powermudkip

After your successful Wartortle capture, you head to the East Caverns in hopes for more pokémon. In the first room of the caverns, you first notice a Tyrogue and a Makuhita fighting. Out of the darkness, an Umbreon emerges and scares the Tyrogue to bits. The Makuhita cracks up in laughter. What would you like to do?

<East Caverns>

I'll ask the Umbreon if it wants to come with me,and I'll tell it it can scare other Pokemon if it comes with me.

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

Nope.

You send out Absol, but since you can't see any of the action, you just fall asleep. A few hours later you wake up, and you have the ability to rise. You stand up and look around a little. You notice whatever was on your back left a present (:yes: ), the Shuppet have also left, and also, your Absol is gone too! I wonder where they could have disappeared too... what are you going to do?

<Forest>

Uh oh, if I have enough energy to look for Apollo, I will, and I'll set off in search for him. I'll send out Arianrhod, my Altaria to look for him overhead. I'll search aroudn the forest for him by foot.

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

After your successful capture, you continue to search through the caverns with your newly caught Heracross. In the following undisturbed room, a Hariyama is twirling around trying to create a Whirlwind. He stops and he gets a little dizzy, and he can't pick out what you are. What are you going to do?

<east caverns>

I take out my Heracross and we both laugh at the Hariyama :D
Then I continue my exploration..

Dragon_Claw
4th July 2003, 10:07 AM
I wish to start in the Desert. Hopefully my first Pokémon will be a cool fire type or Steelix (although i doubt it):P

Jay
4th July 2003, 10:10 AM
powermudkip

"Would you like to join me?" you ask the Umbreon.
But she just ignores you, and just continues to laugh at Tyrogue's scared impression. What are you going to do now?

Tyler

You have enough energy to search for your lost Absol. You search on foot, whilst you send out your Altaria to search by air. Looking through the forest, you appear to get your shirt caught on a branch. You attempt to pull it free, but it rips and creates a small scar on your back. Suddenly, you notice an Ariados not too far away behind a bunch of trees who is getting closer and closer to you. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

Heracross and yourself laugh at the Hariyama as he gets infuriated, and begins to do it again in attempt to blow you away, but he just gets more dizzy. You both crack up as you continue into the next room. In there, you notice two Sneasel who are sleeping. What are you going to do?

DragonClaw

Welcome! I should have told you by PM, but remember not to hint Pokémon. It got out of hand last time, thanks to a few certain people --;

Anyway, you begin your search in the sandy desert. You arrive at dusk, as this makes it even slightly more tough to see. Before you could trip over him, you notice a Rhyhorn sleeping right in front of you. What are you going to do?

powermudkip
4th July 2003, 10:13 AM
powermudkip

"Would you like to join me?" you ask the Umbreon.
But she just ignores you, and just continues to laugh at Tyrogue's scared impression. What are you going to do now?

<East Caverns>
I'll continue walking.

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Tyler

You have enough energy to search for your lost Absol. You search on foot, whilst you send out your Altaria to search by air. Looking through the forest, you appear to get your shirt caught on a branch. You attempt to pull it free, but it rips and creates a small scar on your back. Suddenly, you notice an Ariados not too far away behind a bunch of trees who is getting closer and closer to you. What are you going to do?

<Forest>

I got a scar from a branch scratch? ._. If Altaria is still overhead, I'll call to her and ask her to Peck at the Ariados until it goes away. Then I'll keep searching for Absol.

Dragon_Claw
4th July 2003, 10:15 AM
DragonClaw

Welcome! I should have told you by PM, but remember not to hint Pokémon. It got out of hand last time, thanks to a few certain people --;

Anyway, you begin your search in the sandy desert. You arrive at dusk, as this makes it even slightly more tough to see. Before you could trip over him, you notice a Rhyhorn sleeping right in front of you. What are you going to do?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wake him up and say: 'Hello Rhyhorn. I am currently starting my Pokémon quest, and I could use a massive super strong Pokémon like you! If you join me, we could make great accomplishments.' If he refuses, just continue walking. :P

Sorry about the mentioning....

Jay
4th July 2003, 10:21 AM
powermudkip

You ignore Umbreon and co. and continue to travel through the caverns. In the following room, you see a Mankey who is very happy to see you. Very happy in fact, that he wants to play. He grabs your backpack that contains your balls and other equipment, and runs through to the next room. Uh oh. What are you going to do?

Tyler

If a knife can give you a scar, then why can't a sharp branch? (Has... experiences)

Unfortunately, your Altaria is too far away in search for Absol tp be able to help you. Ariados is still sniffing you out, and he is very close. You don't have a choice but to play peek-a-boo behind the trees. You successfully get away, and he does notice you eventually, but you're too far for him to be able to catch you in his web. Not far ahead, you see two Banette encircling something. Hmm. What are you going to do?

Dragon_Claw

No problem. :)

You wake up the Rhyhorn, and ask if he would like to join you. Thinking it over in confusement as he just woke up, he eventually accepts your generous offer. Which ball would you like to throw?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

Heracross and yourself laugh at the Hariyama as he gets infuriated, and begins to do it again in attempt to blow you away, but he just gets more dizzy. You both crack up as you continue into the next room. In there, you notice two Sneasel who are sleeping. What are you going to do?

<Eastern Caverns>

:D haha....gee I've seen a lot of Sneasel today..I'll let them sleep and continue on walking

Dragon_Claw
4th July 2003, 10:23 AM
[i]Dragon_Claw

No problem. :)

You wake up the Rhyhorn, and ask if he would like to join you. Thinking it over in confusement as he just woke up, he eventually accepts your generous offer. Which ball would you like to throw?[/color] [/B]

I'll just give it a Pokéball, simple enough :)

Jay
4th July 2003, 10:28 AM
CobaltDragon

You ignore them and continue to search in yet another undisturbed part of the cavern. Unfortunately, this is where it end. There's a hole nearby that leads back to the general part of the caverns. In the room? Just a Flygon sleeping. I suppose you should leave before he unleashes a fury on you, right? What are you going to do?

Dragon_Claw

You're currently in the Desert; just so it doesn't confuse other workers, state your locale by saying [Desert] or <Desert> or whatever just so we know where you are.

You toss the Poké Ball at the Rhyhorn and he gladly goes in as he is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Rhyhorn (M) Level 16

Dragon_Claw
4th July 2003, 10:30 AM
Dragon_Claw

You're currently in the Desert; just so it doesn't confuse other workers, state your locale by saying [Desert] or <Desert> or whatever just so we know where you are.

You toss the Poké Ball at the Rhyhorn and he gladly goes in as he is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Rhyhorn (M) Level 16[/color] [/B]

Let Rhyhorn out of his Pokéball, site on it's back and together we continue walking.

Edit: <Desert> oops, sorry!

Avian Freeze
4th July 2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Jay
[color=azalea]Tyler

If a knife can give you a scar, then why can't a sharp branch? (Has... experiences)

Unfortunately, your Altaria is too far away in search for Absol tp be able to help you. Ariados is still sniffing you out, and he is very close. You don't have a choice but to play peek-a-boo behind the trees. You successfully get away, and he does notice you eventually, but you're too far for him to be able to catch you in his web. Not far ahead, you see two Banette encircling something. Hmm. What are you going to do?

<Forest>

I doubt they are the Shuppet that attacked me before, but just to be sure, I'll check it out, hiding behind something (bush, tree, anything there) and see if they're holding Absol captive.

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

You walk up to see what it's pecking at, and there appears to be a pokémon in the tree: A Dodrio! He's trying to fend off the Fearow but he isn't having much luck. What would you like to do?

(Meadow)

Poor Dodrio.. I'll help him out. I'll send Banshee (Absol) to use Ice Beam on its beak. Then, send Deathstrike (Pichu) to use Thundershock to stop the Fearow. Next, Dieu (Salamence) will use his Dragon Claw. If the Fearow isn't KOed or fled yet, I'll have Banshee, Deathstrike and Dieu repeat their attacks again. Afterwards, I'll check on the Dodrio to see if he's okay.

Jay
4th July 2003, 10:52 AM
Dragon_Claw

You sit on the rocky pokémon's back, as you both continue to search the Desert together. You appear to be coming across a tree... a tree in the desert? Only one that it could be: Sudowoodo! What are you going to do? (That rhymed, cool! :P)

Tyler

The Banette's won't allow you to try and see what they're hiding. They use a Confuse Ray on you, and you start to dwadle. You fall to the ground just so you can recover, and they both cackle. Looking under them, you see that it's your lost Absol who is really being held captive! What are you going to do?

Rachel

Your Absol is capable of freezing the beak of the Fearow, but it doesn't hold out for long as he breaks the ice fairly easily. He turns his attention away from the Dodrio and turns to Absol who is not happy one bit. Pichu fires a Thundershock and the Fearow screeches in pain, and Dieu charges up and strikes with a Dragon Claw, which brings the Fearow down in pain. The Dodrio thanks you, as he gets down from the tree. You notice a bruise on one of the Dodrio's heads, but they are all assured it will heal eventually. What are you going to do now?

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You ignore them and continue to search in yet another undisturbed part of the cavern. Unfortunately, this is where it end. There's a hole nearby that leads back to the general part of the caverns. In the room? Just a Flygon sleeping. I suppose you should leave before he unleashes a fury on you, right? What are you going to do?

<Eastern Caverns>

OMG!! A Flygon!! A bit funny how the "element of the desert" could be found deep inside a cave .... eh, who cares

anyway....I want the Flygon, obviously, so I throw my Master Ball at it O_O ooooooh. Its my last ball....I have to use it sometime don't I?

Dragon_Claw
4th July 2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dragon_Claw

You sit on the rocky pokémon's back, as you both continue to search the Desert together. You appear to be coming across a tree... a tree in the desert? Only one that it could be: Sudowoodo! What are you going to do? (That rhymed, cool! :P)

<Desert>

I don't know, guess I'll go away from it and search for some water, I'm thirsty!

Jay
4th July 2003, 10:55 AM
CobaltDragon

You toss your lone Master Ball at the Flygon, and obviously, it was a successful capture. Wow, well done. What are you going to do now?
Flygon (F) Level 18

Dragon_Claw

Yes, water is good and something you're craving for right now. But unfortunately, there is no water in the desert. You'll manage for now. You see a yellow blob further away, interested, you continue on until you reach it, and the formerly yellow blob turns out to be a Numel! Right beside him, is a Nincada. What are you going to do?

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Jay
[b]Rachel

Your Absol is capable of freezing the beak of the Fearow, but it doesn't hold out for long as he breaks the ice fairly easily. He turns his attention away from the Dodrio and turns to Absol who is not happy one bit. Pichu fires a Thundershock and the Fearow screeches in pain, and Dieu charges up and strikes with a Dragon Claw, which brings the Fearow down in pain. The Dodrio thanks you, as he gets down from the tree. You notice a bruise on one of the Dodrio's heads, but they are all assured it will heal eventually. What are you going to do now?

(Meadow)

I'll head off now. If the Dodrio is okay that is.

Jay
4th July 2003, 10:59 AM
Rachel

Making sure the Dodrio is okay, you continue to search the Meadow longer. You bump into something that is implemented in the ground. It's spikey and green. It's a Cacnea! What are you going to do?

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

Making sure the Dodrio is okay, you continue to search the Meadow longer. You bump into something that is implemented in the ground. It's spikey and green. It's a Cacnea! What are you going to do?

(Meadow)

I'll let it be. Cacnea scare me o.o

Dragon_Claw
4th July 2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dragon_Claw

Yes, water is good and something you're craving for right now. But unfortunately, there is no water in the desert. You'll manage for now. You see a yellow blob further away, interested, you continue on until you reach it, and the formerly yellow blob turns out to be a Numel! Right beside him, is a Nincada. What are you going to do?[/color]

<Desert>

That Numel could come in handy when I come across a steel type. I jump off of my Rhyhorn's back, and let him tackle the Numel.

Unless that Nincada is strong, I'll let him watch! :)

BTW, if you adopt a Pokémon, can you use him here?

Jay
4th July 2003, 11:05 AM
Rachel

Walking away from the scary Cacnea, you continue to search around the Meadow. Weariness is growing as you get slightly tired, but still managing to walk a little more. A little to the left, there's a bench, and there's also a Plusle and a Minun arguing on it. o.O What are you going to do?

Dragon_Claw

Only captees can be used here, no adoptees.

Nincada spectates the battle, as you get off Rhyhorn as he prepares to attack the Numel. The Numel attempts an Ember but it doesn't do very much damage to your rocky companion, as he counters back by tackling hard, taking down the Numel. What are you going to do now?

DarkPrincess
4th July 2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

Walking away from the scary Cacnea, you continue to search around the Meadow. Weariness is growing as you get slightly tired, but still managing to walk a little more. A little to the left, there's a bench, and there's also a Plusle and a Minun arguing on it. o.O What are you going to do?

(Meadow)

o_O erm.. I'll let them be.

Dragon_Claw
4th July 2003, 11:09 AM
Dragon_Claw

Only captees can be used here, no adoptees.

Nincada spectates the battle, as you get off Rhyhorn as he prepares to attack the Numel. The Numel attempts an Ember but it doesn't do very much damage to your rocky companion, as he counters back by tackling hard, taking down the Numel. What are you going to do now?

I suppose I'll throw my remaining Pokéball at Numel

Jay
4th July 2003, 11:09 AM
Rachel

You let the Minun and Plusle continuing arguing and shocking eachother (giving them a nice powerful electrical boost at that) as you continue to search. Not far ahead, you see a Breloom attacking a Shroomish. What are you going to do?

Dragon_Claw

Confident, you toss your remaining Poké Ball at the Numel. He is absorbed into the ball, and he is eventually caught; not much chance of escaping. Congratulations! The Nincada does whatever he does to congratulate you too. What are you going to do now?
Numel (M) Level 11

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

You toss your lone Master Ball at the Flygon, and obviously, it was a successful capture. Wow, well done. What are you going to do now?
Flygon (F) Level 18

<East Caverns>

^_^

I'd have to pause my exploration for now because I need more Pokeballs....how do I get more?

Jay
4th July 2003, 11:13 AM
CobaltDragon

That was quick. o.O You sure you don't have more? You're supposed to get a new batch every Monday.

CobaltDragon
4th July 2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Jay
CobaltDragon

That was quick. o.O You sure you don't have more? You're supposed to get a new batch every Monday.

Oh really?? I never knew that!! Please explain!! o_0