PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center V.3 (Mod Approved)



Pages : [1] 2 3

Matt
7th June 2003, 01:21 PM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center

Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Nala98, and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world’s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn’t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it’s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat…the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn’t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found…paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there…
--------------------
You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.
--------------------

Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don’t stay here after dark…

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is rumour that powerful Pokemon live there…

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
--------------------
State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.
--------------------
Post Form

<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.
--------------------
Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball- Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working
--------------------
DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

You MUST post any Captees you want to keep in this topic with your first few posts, and forfieting your one Master Ball. Otherwise, your captees will be considered illegal.

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.
--------------------
You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

Now every Monday you will get one of each ball (except Master Ball) for free! Now you don't have to waste your CCPs on balls!
--------------------
List of Links

The Crystal Caves Battledome (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9981&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)
Buena's Radio Show (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17561)
Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18609)
The Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17697)
--------------------
Founder- Link 10

Owners- Link 10, Pokemasterfrank

Workers- Aipom of Doom, Jay

MarshmallowEgg
7th June 2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

MarshmallowEgg

You send out your Growlithe incase they attack, but they don't and just safely fly past. Day turns to night as you stop and catch a break with your Growlithe for the moment. Suddenly, out of no where, a Duskull sneaks up behind and scares Jachai! He trembles in fear. What would you like to do?

<Forest>

I'll recall Jachai and then run like heck :D

Interpol HQ
7th June 2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



Himo

You say "Hi" to the Magikarp, as you get on Lapras and search the pond instead. However, the only thing you see are Magikarp. Strange, but suddenly, on the land, you see a Houndoom emerge from the darkness. What are you going to do?




South Caves

Hmmm a Houndoom would make an interesting addition to my team, but I doubt he would come peacefully. I call out Undertow (my Vaporeon). The I have tide use Blizzard and Undertow use Watergun on the Houndoom once its weak I use an ultraball at it.

Matt
7th June 2003, 02:09 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You decide to send out your Flygon to attack the Dewgong. Umm.. well you can't bite a Dewgong in the water if you're on land, and even if it will hurt your poor Flygon, you order it to Bite it still, so it dives in, and does so - Scaring the Qwilfish and Luvdisc off. The Dewgong counters back with an Ice Beam that affects your Flygon even more... Unfortunately, your Flygon can only be under water so long since it is affecting it very much, it is able to only get in one Faint Attack on the Dewgong before it must resurface, so it does so, and quickly gets out of the water, panting and panting from the harsh cold of the Ice Beam and the water itself. The Dewgong surfaces and is very mad at you, but you decide to throw the Ultra Ball anyway, and it is absorbed, as it shakes, and shakes, it is finally caught, as your new Dewgong in the Pokè Ball safely floats on top of the water. Congratulations!

Dewgong (M) Level 14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



<Lake>

Dewgong - Headbutt, Growl, Icy Wind, Aurora Beam, Blizzard, Toxic.

I'll go to the Desert now.


CobaltDragon

You call out your Gyarados and use its Water Pulse on the Houndour. The Houndour falls to the ground in severe pain from the water hitting him. What do you do next?

Discothéque

You go into the Meadow next. Apon entering here, you can see many pokemon nearby. Let's see... there's a Chikorita playing with a Cleffa over there, an Azurill and a Pichu playing, and a Spinda just sitting there. What do you do?

MarshmallowEgg

You recall your pokemon and start to run away from Duskull as fast as you can go. Soon, you run into a tree and fall down to the ground. You get up rubbing your head and look to your side. Something is moving in those woods! A loud roar is heard next. Finally a giant bird-like figure flies out of the woods and swoops down at you! It's an Aerodactyl! What do you do?

Himo

You call out some of your pokemon so they can weaken the Houndoom. Your Lapras uses Blizzard while your Vaporeon uses Water Gun. The two attacks mix and hit the Houndoom hard. Houndoom falls on the ground a little unconcious. You throw an Ultra Ball at it so you can catch it. The ball shakes a little on the ground but then stops. You caught a Houndoom! What do you do want to do next?

Houndoom (M) Lv. 15

MarshmallowEgg
7th June 2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
MarshmallowEgg

You recall your pokemon and start to run away from Duskull as fast as you can go. Soon, you run into a tree and fall down to the ground. You get up rubbing your head and look to your side. Something is moving in those woods! A loud roar is heard next. Finally a giant bird-like figure flies out of the woods and swoops down at you! It's an Aerodactyl! What do you do?

<Forest>

Ooh, cool! Okay, I'll have Jachai come out, then I'll have him use Bite, Aerial Ace, and Ember on the Aerodactyl, and then I'll throw an Ultra Ball at it.

Interpol HQ
7th June 2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Himo

You call out some of your pokemon so they can weaken the Houndoom. Your Lapras uses Blizzard while your Vaporeon uses Water Gun. The two attacks mix and hit the Houndoom hard. Houndoom falls on the ground a little unconcious. You throw an Ultra Ball at it so you can catch it. The ball shakes a little on the ground but then stops. You caught a Houndoom! What do you do want to do next?

Houndoom (M) Lv. 15

South Caves

Well I guess this wasnt the mysterious pond
:(. Ill recall Tide and Ill keep looking for that pond.

Pichu
7th June 2003, 02:47 PM
(sigh) too bad, the topic closed before I got a chance to quote it. :(

Originally posted by Faithless:

Cyndaquil

LOL. Don't worry~ You could have asked soon. You start with picking a location you choose to go to in your very first post. Nothing else .One of the best of all workers in the world that work here will update ya with a few Pokémon. You reply back if you want to either catch one of them or run away. You need to state the current loaction of where you're at in the post and you need to quote the worker. Not many people do that. You start with five balls (3 Pokeballs, 1 Great and 1 Ultra Ball) and 5 special balls of your choice (they consist of Fast, Heavy, Lure, Stun and Crystal Balls). That's pretty self explanitory, anything else just ask



Current Location: Nowhere... or is it the Capture center??

I'll go the Meadow.
Oh yes, I also need that ... erm... 3 pokéballs, 1 great, and 1 ultra ball and for the special balls, I'll take one of each...(ie: Fast, Heavy, Lure, Stun, Crystal)
btw: Whats a crystal ball? and what it do?

Matt
7th June 2003, 03:11 PM
MarshmallowEgg

You call out your Growlithe again. You wait for the Aerodactyl to swoop down again and then you tell your Growlithe to use a Bite attack on it. Growlithe runs and bites at Aerodactyl's wing. Its wing is damaged a bit. Aerodactyl can be heard growling very loudly. It flies down again and bites Growlithe! Growlithe yells but it gets away and uses Aerial Ace on it. Aerodactyl is getting weak fast. It comes down and hits Growlithe with its wings! Growlithe yelps again but gets up and blows some fire at Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl is hit with the fire head on. You throw an Ultra Ball now. The pokemon is absorbed into the ball. The ball falls to the ground and starts to shake. Soon it stops. Looks like you caught it! What will you do next?

Aerodactyl (M) Lv. 15

Himo

You continue your search for the pond. It isn't long until you get into another room. It's a pretty big room too. A very loud noise is heard in the distance. The ground begins to shake. Then the darkness around you starts to disappear. A giant figure is right in front of you! You look and see that it is a Tyranitar!! What do you do!?

Cyndaquil


AS SEEN ON RULES
Crystal Ball- Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working

You head for the Meadow. When you enter, a Vigoroth isn't that far from you. What do you do?

Discothéque
7th June 2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Discothéque

You go into the Meadow next. Apon entering here, you can see many pokemon nearby. Let's see... there's a Chikorita playing with a Cleffa over there, an Azurill and a Pichu playing, and a Spinda just sitting there. What do you do?



Meadow

I'll politely ask the Spina if it has happen to seen any Zangoose or Exploud around, if it has I'll follow it's directions, and if it hasn't I'll just continue on.

Matt
7th June 2003, 03:29 PM
Discothéque

You ask the Spinda politely if it has seen any Zangoose or Exploud around. It quickly nods and runs off. You follow it to see a whole crowd of Zangooses around the place. What do you do?

MarshmallowEgg
7th June 2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

MarshmallowEgg

You call out your Growlithe again. You wait for the Aerodactyl to swoop down again and then you tell your Growlithe to use a Bite attack on it. Growlithe runs and bites at Aerodactyl's wing. Its wing is damaged a bit. Aerodactyl can be heard growling very loudly. It flies down again and bites Growlithe! Growlithe yells but it gets away and uses Aerial Ace on it. Aerodactyl is getting weak fast. It comes down and hits Growlithe with its wings! Growlithe yelps again but gets up and blows some fire at Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl is hit with the fire head on. You throw an Ultra Ball now. The pokemon is absorbed into the ball. The ball falls to the ground and starts to shake. Soon it stops. Looks like you caught it! What will you do next?

Aerodactyl (M) Lv. 15

<Forest>

I'll head for the South Caverns now.

Interpol HQ
7th June 2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You continue your search for the pond. It isn't long until you get into another room. It's a pretty big room too. A very loud noise is heard in the distance. The ground begins to shake. Then the darkness around you starts to disappear. A giant figure is right in front of you! You look and see that it is a Tyranitar!! What do you do!?


South Caves

Sweet! I call out all of my pokemon (Tortile,Tide, and Lockjaw) I have Tortile use icepunch, Tide use Blizzard, Lockjaw and Undertow use water gun. Once it is weak enough i use a great ball on the Tyranitar.

Wolfsong
7th June 2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Amy

Continuing to look around the caverns together, you avoid the Machoke and the Machamp and head into the following room. There's a hole in the cieling which provides a fair bit of light. You see two Bagon in the center of the light! What are you going to do?

Eastern Caverns

Yes! Just what i was looking for. But first as much as i hate it i'm going to release my trapinch. I just couldn't develop a personality for her. Next, I will send out Tanabi my absol. If there is a female Bagon, I'll have him target her, otherwise pick the strongest one of the two. Then i would like Tanabi to use an ice beam on hte legs of the targeted pokemon so that hopefully she or he won't be able to get away. Then i will have him use faint attack.

edit: added or he

Dark Dragonite
7th June 2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
Eastern Caverns

Yes! Just what i was looking for. But first as much as i hate it i'm going to release my trapinch. I just couldn't develop a personality for her. Next, I will send out Tanabi my absol. If there is a female Bagon, I'll have him target her, otherwise pick the strongest one of the two. Then i would like Tanabi to use an ice beam on hte legs of the targeted pokemon so that hopefully she or he won't be able to get away. Then i will have him use faint attack.

edit: added or he

E. Caverns

Ok, I will send out my Lv.12 Male Bagon, have him use Dragon Rage and Dragon Claw on the female, or strongest Bagon!!

Pichu
7th June 2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Cyndaquil
You head for the Meadow. When you enter, a Vigoroth isn't that far from you. What do you do?


Thanks for the info Link10, I really appreciate it. ;)

Current Location: Meadow

Can I run away? Looks at it... looks terribly ugly... *runs away from it*
The reason I come to MEADOW are electric types... *looks for electric types*


Edit: addition of why...

Rambunctious Jamirus
7th June 2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rambunctious Jamirus

Sending out Arashi, you ask him to seperate a Lairon from the bunch. He tries his best but he can't seem to do so - All of them appeared to be bunched together tightly. You order him to use an Earthquake on all of them, as they all shake they lose an impecable amount of damage. They also appear to be a little shaken up from the attack. Arashi then follows up with an Ember on one of the Lairos, as his metal armour becomes too hot for him to handle as he furiously seperates from the pack trying to escape. Quickly throwing the Ultra Ball, he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, and the light fades. Congratulations! What are you going to do now?

Lairon (M) Level 12[/b]

Desert

I would like to go to the South Caverns with Arashi the Typhlosion.

EDIT: Oh, yes. The Lairon will have the Power Rock Head, bred-on move is Body Slam, and TM is Aerial Ace.

Silver_Umbreon
7th June 2003, 05:31 PM
I would like to go to the Meadow... I have a meeting with a Treecko.

CobaltDragon
8th June 2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

CobaltDragon

You call out your Gyarados and use its Water Pulse on the Houndour. The Houndour falls to the ground in severe pain from the water hitting him. What do you do next?

<Sth Caverns>

I'll throw an Ultra Ball at it

Jay
8th June 2003, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Frank

Jay

You send out your Arcanine and command it to attack the Togetic. Quickly, in an orange-blur, the Legendary Pokemon sped towards the Togetic and pounced on it, using a Take Down. The Togetic began to squirm, suprised by the attack. Then, a ring of fire rose from teh ground, enveloping the Togetic. A soft cry was heard, and then the flames subsided. Togetic began to wave it's fingers in the air. Arcanine ran up and bit into Togetic, the negitive energy crackling in Arcanine's mouth, surging into Togetic's wound. You quickly throw the Great Ball before the Metronome finished and you capture the Togetic.

You caught Lv. 15 Male Togetic

Yay :) Don't mind this, will be easier to update my page

---
Species: Togetic
Level: 15
Gender: Male
Type: Normal/Flying
Weight: 0.61m
Height: 3.18kg
Characteristic: Serence Grace >> Additional effects from attacks have double the chance of occuring.
Move Pool: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Fire Blast, Mirror Move
---

I dunno what I was doing in the forest first anyway. I'll head to the meadow if I could, please :)


The following update was on behalf of Matt and myself (His are in Azalea, mine are in Silver)

MarshmallowEgg

You go into the South Caverns next. You look around and see mostly darkness. But then, you see a moving figure coming towards you. You get scared for a moment; for it could be anything. Finally, it gets close enough for you to see what it is. It's a Jynx! She looks pretty mad too. What do you do?

Himo

You call out all of your pokemon so they can attack that Tyranitar. Tortile runs and uses ice punch on it. Tide uses Blizzard and the other two use Water Gun together. They all hit Tyranitar and it falls to the ground. The ground shakes when it falls. You throw a Great Ball at it but then its stopped. A bad sandstorm is going on now. Looks like Tyranitar started it. Finally, when the storm dies down, the Tyranitar is gone!! It must of ran away... What do you do next?

Amy

You release your Trapinch. You wave good-bye as it runs off into the distance.

You call out your Absol so it can attack a Bagon. It targets a Bagon and fires an ice beam at its legs. You caught it off guard! Its feet are now frozen. Absol runs and uses a Faint Attack on it next. Bagon is getting weaker! Steve takes over now. What do you do next?

Steve

You call out your Bagon to attack the frozen one. You tell your Bagon to use a Dragon Rage on it first. Bagon is getting very weak now. Finally, you tell your Bagon to use a Dragon Claw on it. The frozen Bagon is unconsious now. Looks like someone needs to throw some kind of pokeball at it. What do you do next?

Cyndaquil

Yep you can run

You decide to run away from the Vigoroth, and you decide to continue your hunt for electric-types. Hunting around in the tall grass, you can see a Pikachu playing with a Magnemite that is trying to avoid her. What would you like to do now?

Rambunctious Jamirus

Thanks :)

You head to the South Caverns next, and resume your everlasting Pokémon search there. Upon enterring, you notice a strange seaweed like smell. There appears to be a pond in the middle of the room. In it, you notice a Kadabra creating a Whirlpool on the side. What would you like to do?

Jay

Heading to the Meadow, you are hoping to come across a Treecko. However, instead, you appear to have come across a Cleffa and an Igglybuff. What are you going to do?

CD

You throw the Ultra Ball at the Houndour, and he goes in. He doesn't have a chance of escaping, as the light quickly fades. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Houndour (M) Level 8

Rambunctious Jamirus
8th June 2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rambunctious Jamirus

Thanks :)

You head to the South Caverns next, and resume your everlasting Pokémon search there. Upon enterring, you notice a strange seaweed like smell. There appears to be a pond in the middle of the room. In it, you notice a Kadabra creating a Whirlpool on the side. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I will send Arashi up to go ask if the Kadabra has seen any Poochyena, Mightyena, or Absols around here. If the Kdabra has, then follow where it points. If it hasn't, then ask what the Kadabra is doing with the pond. If the Kadabra attacks, then... RUN AWAY!

MarshmallowEgg
8th June 2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

The following update was on behalf of Matt and myself (His are in Azalea, mine are in Silver)

MarshmallowEgg

You go into the South Caverns next. You look around and see mostly darkness. But then, you see a moving figure coming towards you. You get scared for a moment; for it could be anything. Finally, it gets close enough for you to see what it is. It's a Jynx! She looks pretty mad too. What do you do?

<South Caverns>

Run, far far away. Jynx scares me ;)

Discothéque
8th June 2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Discothéque

You ask the Spinda politely if it has seen any Zangoose or Exploud around. It quickly nods and runs off. You follow it to see a whole crowd of Zangooses around the place. What do you do?


Meadow

I'll send out Sickle, my Absol, to Ice Beam a male in the group. Then I'll finish by sending out Rio and Belisma. Rio, whom shall use Water Pulse, then Belisma whom shall use Thunderbolt. If it's near fainting, I'll toss a Pokéball at it.

Wolfsong
8th June 2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
YAmy

You release your Trapinch. You wave good-bye as it runs off into the distance.

You call out your Absol so it can attack a Bagon. It targets a Bagon and fires an ice beam at its legs. You caught it off guard! Its feet are now frozen. Absol runs and uses a Faint Attack on it next. Bagon is getting weaker! Steve takes over now. What do you do next?

Steve

You call out your Bagon to attack the frozen one. You tell your Bagon to use a Dragon Rage on it first. Bagon is getting very weak now. Finally, you tell your Bagon to use a Dragon Claw on it. The frozen Bagon is unconsious now. Looks like someone needs to throw some kind of pokeball at it. What do you do next?
[/color][/color][/center]

Eastern Caverns

I will throw an ultra ball at it.

Interpol HQ
8th June 2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Himo

You call out all of your pokemon so they can attack that Tyranitar. Tortile runs and uses ice punch on it. Tide uses Blizzard and the other two use Water Gun together. They all hit Tyranitar and it falls to the ground. The ground shakes when it falls. You throw a Great Ball at it but then its stopped. A bad sandstorm is going on now. Looks like Tyranitar started it. Finally, when the storm dies down, the Tyranitar is gone!! It must of ran away... What do you do next?


South Cave

What!? Con-flab it! Ill recall Tide and call out my Houndoom if its not to injured ill have him help me track the Tyranitar. If the Houndoom is still to injured to do anything, ill try to track the Tyranitar myself.

Matt
8th June 2003, 03:56 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You decide to send out your Flygon to attack the Dewgong. Umm.. well you can't bite a Dewgong in the water if you're on land, and even if it will hurt your poor Flygon, you order it to Bite it still, so it dives in, and does so - Scaring the Qwilfish and Luvdisc off. The Dewgong counters back with an Ice Beam that affects your Flygon even more... Unfortunately, your Flygon can only be under water so long since it is affecting it very much, it is able to only get in one Faint Attack on the Dewgong before it must resurface, so it does so, and quickly gets out of the water, panting and panting from the harsh cold of the Ice Beam and the water itself. The Dewgong surfaces and is very mad at you, but you decide to throw the Ultra Ball anyway, and it is absorbed, as it shakes, and shakes, it is finally caught, as your new Dewgong in the Pokè Ball safely floats on top of the water. Congratulations!

Dewgong (M) Level 14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



<Lake>

Dewgong - Headbutt, Growl, Icy Wind, Aurora Beam, Blizzard, Toxic.

I'll go to the Desert now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay

With your newly caught Togetic, you go into the Meadow. Apon entering, you can hear a lot of pokemon playing and laughing. But one set isn't playing nor laughing. A Dunsparce is yelling for help as a Treecko messes with it. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You go and ask the Kadabra if it has seen any Poochyena, Mightyena, or Absols around there. Kadabra nods and starts to run off into a direction. When it finally stops, you see dozons of Mightyena and Absols around. What do you do?

MarshmallowEgg

You run as fast as you can so you can get away from that Jynx. You run into the next room and hide out from it. Then, you feel something brush up against your leg. You look down to see a Sneasel claw right beside your leg. What do you do?

Discothéque

You call out your Absol and tell it to Ice Beam a male in the group. It does so and hits the male good. You call out two other pokemon next. Rio uses a Water Pulse, while Belisma uses Thunderbolt. The two attacks go together and hit the Zangoose. You throw a pokeball at it. The Zangoose is absorbed into it. Looks like you caught it. What do you do next?

Zangoose (M) Lv. 13

Amy

You throw an Ultra Ball at the Bagon. The Bagon is absorbed into the ball. The ball moves a little but then stops. You caught a Bagon!! You pick up the ball and walk off but wait. The other Bagons start to get angry. Looks like they're going to attack!! What do you do?

Bagon Lv. 14 (F)

Himo

You recall Tide and call out your Houndoom to track down that Tyranitar. It runs down a lot of the corridors near you. It comes back with a smile on its face. It looks like Houndoom found Tyranitar. You follow Houndoom to the place it saw Tyranitar. Tyranitar is laying on the ground resting. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus
8th June 2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rambunctious Jamirus

You go and ask the Kadabra if it has seen any Poochyena, Mightyena, or Absols around there. Kadabra nods and starts to run off into a direction. When it finally stops, you see dozons of Mightyena and Absols around. What do you do?


South Caverns

Oh, um, eeny miney miney mo...

I'll send Arashi out to separate a female Absol from the group and use Earthquake and Ember on her. And then I'll throw a Great Ball.
If he can't separate one, then I'll help chase after them and have Arashi use an Earthquake and Ember on the Absols. In the confusion, I'll throw a Great Ball at a female Absol.

Interpol HQ
8th June 2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You recall Tide and call out your Houndoom to track down that Tyranitar. It runs down a lot of the corridors near you. It comes back with a smile on its face. It looks like Houndoom found Tyranitar. You follow Houndoom to the place it saw Tyranitar. Tyranitar is laying on the ground resting. What do you do?

South Caves

I pat Houndoom on the head for a job well done. And I use my Masterball (havent used it yet:)) on the Tyranitar.

Discothéque
8th June 2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Discothéque

You call out your Absol and tell it to Ice Beam a male in the group. It does so and hits the male good. You call out two other pokemon next. Rio uses a Water Pulse, while Belisma uses Thunderbolt. The two attacks go together and hit the Zangoose. You throw a pokeball at it. The Zangoose is absorbed into it. Looks like you caught it. What do you do next?

Zangoose (M) Lv. 13



Meadow
Whoo! I'll call back Sickle, Belisma and Rio, then continue on. I'm still not completely finished here.

Matt
8th June 2003, 04:28 PM
Rambunctious Jamirus

You call out Arashi. You tell it to seperate a female Absol from the others. It does so. Then you tell it to use Earthquake. The ground begins to shake as it uses that move. Absol is still in shock from when Arashi had seperated it from the others. Then Arashi uses Ember. Absol is hit and still stands there. You throw a Great Ball at it. It is absorbed into the ball. You caught it! What do you do next?

Absol (F) Lv. 12

Himo

You pat your Houndoom on the head for a job well done. Then you throw a Master Ball at the Tyranitar. It is absorbed into the ball. Congrats, you caught a Tyranitar! What do you do next?

Tyranitar (M) Lv. 18

Discothéque

You recall your pokemon and continue on in the Meadow. You look to your left and then to your right. You see a Shroomish near-by. What do you do?

Discothéque
8th June 2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Discothéque

You recall your pokemon and continue on in the Meadow. You look to your left and then to your right. You see a Shroomish near-by. What do you do?


Meadow

If it's close to evolving into a Breloom, I'll send out Belisma to use Flamethrower x3, then I'll catch it with a Pokéball. If it isn't near to evolving, then I'll merely walk on.

Wolfsong
8th June 2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Amy

You throw an Ultra Ball at the Bagon. The Bagon is absorbed into the ball. The ball moves a little but then stops. You caught a Bagon!! You pick up the ball and walk off but wait. The other Bagons start to get angry. Looks like they're going to attack!! What do you do?

Bagon Lv. 14 (F)

Eastern Caverns

I'll release Spirit my swalue to help Tanabi and have them both use ice beams while we retreat.

Interpol HQ
8th June 2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You pat your Houndoom on the head for a job well done. Then you throw a Master Ball at the Tyranitar. It is absorbed into the ball. Congrats, you caught a Tyranitar! What do you do next?

Tyranitar (M) Lv. 18


South Caves

Score!! Well now thats done with. I'll keep looking for that pond.

Rambunctious Jamirus
8th June 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rambunctious Jamirus

You call out Arashi. You tell it to seperate a female Absol from the others. It does so. Then you tell it to use Earthquake. The ground begins to shake as it uses that move. Absol is still in shock from when Arashi had seperated it from the others. Then Arashi uses Ember. Absol is hit and still stands there. You throw a Great Ball at it. It is absorbed into the ball. You caught it! What do you do next?

Absol (F) Lv. 12

South Caverns

Yay! The bred-on move will be Magic Coat and the TM will be Aerial Ace.

I'll head to the West Caverns with Arashi again.
Why do I have to come along with you everywhere?
Beacuse I said so.

Pichu
8th June 2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Cyndaquil
Yep you can run
You decide to run away from the Vigoroth, and you decide to continue your hunt for electric-types. Hunting around in the tall grass, you can see a Pikachu playing with a Magnemite that is trying to avoid her. What would you like to do now?


Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass)

I'll ask them if I can play. If they say 'yes', I'll play with them. After playing I'll give them a lil' food, and ask them kindly if they want to come along with me.

If no, I'll give them a lil' food. and ask them kindly if they want to come along with me.

I guess, I'll catch'em with pokéballs.

Matt
8th June 2003, 06:53 PM
[center]Discothéque

You call out Belisma to attack the Shroomish. The Shroomish gets really scared and starts to yell. Another Shroomish comes running out and runs in front of the first Shroomish. This one looks very strong. Belisma targets this one instead. Belisma fires a flamethrower at Shroomish. The flames catch Shroomish on fire. Shroomish fires out seeds. They attach to Belisma's body but it doesn't notice. Belisma uses Flamethrower again. Shroomish uses Mega Drain next. Belisma loses energy to Shroomish. Belisma finishes up this battle by using another Flamethrower. Shroomish is really weak now. You throw a pokeball. The Shroomish is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it! Congrats! What do you do next?

Shroomish (M) Lv. 18

Amy

You release Spirit to use Ice Beam with Tanabi. You and Steve retreat while they start shooting Ice Beams at the Bagons. Finally, the Bagons go away. Spirit and Tanabi run after you and Steve. What do you do?

Himo

You continue to look for the pond. You turn the corner to see a Sharpedo fighting a Jynx. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You go into the Western Caverns now. When you walk in you see a mommy Scizor playing with its babies. You also see a Shuckle near-by too. What do you do?

Cyndaquil
You can't have food unless you buy it at the shop.

You ask them if they want to play. They say yes and run over to you. You play with the pokemon then you ask them if they want to come along with you. They smile and say yes. You throw two pokeballs at them. You caught them! Congrats! What do you do next?

Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11

Discothéque
8th June 2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Discothéque

You call out Belisma to attack the Shroomish. The Shroomish gets really scared and starts to yell. Another Shroomish comes running out and runs in front of the first Shroomish. This one looks very strong. Belisma targets this one instead. Belisma fires a flamethrower at Shroomish. The flames catch Shroomish on fire. Shroomish fires out seeds. They attach to Belisma's body but it doesn't notice. Belisma uses Flamethrower again. Shroomish uses Mega Drain next. Belisma loses energy to Shroomish. Belisma finishes up this battle by using another Flamethrower. Shroomish is really weak now. You throw a pokeball. The Shroomish is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it! Congrats! What do you do next?

Shroomish (M) Lv. 18



Meadow

Yes! Well, I'll go to the South Caverns now.

Rambunctious Jamirus
8th June 2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rambunctious Jamirus

You go into the Western Caverns now. When you walk in you see a mommy Scizor playing with its babies. You also see a Shuckle near-by too. What do you do?


West Caverns

I'll go up to the Shuckle so as not to disturb the Scizor and ask if it's seen any Anorith or Armaldo around here.

Tiamat
8th June 2003, 07:24 PM
You ignore and continue searching around the East Caverns for something you like that isn't Fighting. In the following room, you see a Mightyene and two Poochyena howling at something at the top of the cieling. What would you like to do?

Eastern Caverns

I see whats on the top of the cieling without letting any of the pokemon see me. If doing that is impossible then I will send out my combusken to sneak over and see.

Pichu
8th June 2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
[center]Cyndaquil
You can't have food unless you buy it at the shop.

You ask them if they want to play. They say yes and run over to you. You play with the pokemon then you ask them if they want to come along with you. They smile and say yes. You throw two pokeballs at them. You caught them! Congrats! What do you do next?

Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11



Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Lure, 1 Stun, 1 Crystal. (I do this so I can keep track... x_x ... ie expedia format ;))
I got a question... does CCP from other games such as expedia affect CCCC? if not, I'm going to get very confused... XP


Um... um.... um... I don't know what I'll do next! I guess I'll walk around until something happens...

MarshmallowEgg
8th June 2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

MarshmallowEgg

You run as fast as you can so you can get away from that Jynx. You run into the next room and hide out from it. Then, you feel something brush up against your leg. You look down to see a Sneasel claw right beside your leg. What do you do?

<South Caverns>

Cool! I'll take out Shiah, my Aerodactyl, and use Wing Attack, then Dragon Claw, and then throw a Great Ball at it.

Everoy
8th June 2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Parsec's Politoed

You ask it if it wants to trade pokeballs. Murkrow flies down and snatchs the pokeball and drops the Ultra Ball. You grab up the Ultra Ball. What do you do next?

East Caverns

I walk away, but if the Murkrow follows me I will have my Poliwag, Toadaya, attack it with Surf.

Silver_Umbreon
8th June 2003, 09:47 PM
Jay

Heading to the Meadow, you are hoping to come across a Treecko. However, instead, you appear to have come across a Cleffa and an Igglybuff. What are you going to do?


Keep looking for a Treecko. Nothing else will catch my interest.

CobaltDragon
8th June 2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
[/color]CD

You throw the Ultra Ball at the Houndour, and he goes in. He doesn't have a chance of escaping, as the light quickly fades. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Houndour (M) Level 8[/center] [/B]

<sth caverns>

Yay! I'll keep on looking thanks!

Jay
9th June 2003, 01:38 AM
Wow! Thanks for updating so much Matt :D


Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

With your newly caught Togetic, you go into the Meadow. Apon entering, you can hear a lot of pokemon playing and laughing. But one set isn't playing nor laughing. A Dunsparce is yelling for help as a Treecko messes with it. What do you do?

Poor Dunsparce ;_; Must help him

I'll tell Treecko to **** off. If that doesn't scare it, send out Troy (my Arcanine) to use Extremespeed to smash into the Treecko, and send him flying XD I'm mean, but oh well
I'll ask Dunsparce if he was hurt in anyway - If he is i'll carry him around for a bit. Say, I might ask him where the nearest Blissey is, and he could lead me to one :D


Matt

Heading off to the desert with your new Dewgong, you see a gust of sand blow towards you. Oh nos, a Sandstorm!! You hide your eyes until it has been cleared. You peer out, and you notice is subsided - In place of the Sandstorm, you can see a Donphan satanically looking at you. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

After your successful Shroomish capture, you decide to head towards the South Caverns in hope for more Pokémon you want. Upon enterring, you can see two Houndour staring at you from the corner of the room. What would you like to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

Quietly walking up to the Shuckle, you decide to ask if it has seen any of those Pokémon, but he just shakes his head, indicating that he hasn't. You thank him, but the Scizor notices you and he decides to attack you and Shuckle! What are you going to do??

Tiamat

Sending out Combusken to take a look at what's up at the cieling, he can see many Murkrow that are flying down towards the ground ready to attack anyone they see (including you!) What are you going to do now?

Cyndaquil

Nice idea :)

Not knowing what to do, you walk around the tall grass for a little bit to see what you come across. You can hear something biting at the grass. What a strange noise, you think to yourself, as you walk over to the crunching a little more. You appear to be very close; You look down and you can see a few Togepi. What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg

Sending out your Aerodactyl, you ask him to perform a Wing Attack on the Sneasel - The Sneasel gets ready for anything coming at it, as your prehistoric pokémon charges and slams the Sneasel with its rock hard wings. The Sneasel fights back by using a very icy punch on him, and your Aerodactyl becomes frozen!! He snickers as you have become quite infuriated. What are you going to do now?

Parsec's Politoed

Continuing to search around the caverns, you head into the next room where you hope to not find Murkrow. And you don't; In fact, you have found yourself a Sneasel who is quite mad at you for something, and is wanting a battle >> What would you like to do?

Silver_Umbreon

Ignoring the baby pokémon, you continue to search around the meadow for a Treecko. Looking around in the lush grass, you can't seem to find any. However, you notice a tree, and you can see a Grovyle. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

You're welcome :wave:

You continue to search around in the caverns for more pokémon. You continue down the dark path, and you come across a huge cave. Flames lighten the room as you search around for a bit. In the corner, you can see a Meditite meditating, and a Flareon who's snoozing. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon
9th June 2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Faithless



CobaltDragon

You're welcome :wave:

You continue to search around in the caverns for more pokémon. You continue down the dark path, and you come across a huge cave. Flames lighten the room as you search around for a bit. In the corner, you can see a Meditite meditating, and a Flareon who's snoozing. What are you going to do? [/B]

<Sth Caverns>

I'll leave them in peace and continue looking

Jay
9th June 2003, 02:12 AM
CD

Ignoring the fierey and the fighting pokémon, you look a lot more around the room. You suddenly feel your muscles tighten really, really quickly. Screeching in pain, you are suddenly set free, and you notice an Alakazam!! He must have been the one that did that. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon
9th June 2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

CD

Ignoring the fierey and the fighting pokémon, you look a lot more around the room. You suddenly feel your muscles tighten really, really quickly. Screeching in pain, you are suddenly set free, and you notice an Alakazam!! He must have been the one that did that. What are you going to do?

<Sth Caverns>

I get out my new Houndour to fire a Shadow Ball (taught with TM) to it "How dare he do that to me!"

MarshmallowEgg
9th June 2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

MarshmallowEgg

Sending out your Aerodactyl, you ask him to perform a Wing Attack on the Sneasel - The Sneasel gets ready for anything coming at it, as your prehistoric pokémon charges and slams the Sneasel with its rock hard wings. The Sneasel fights back by using a very icy punch on him, and your Aerodactyl becomes frozen!! He snickers as you have become quite infuriated. What are you going to do now?

<South Caverns>

I'll call out Jachai, my Growlithe, and use Ember on my Aerodactyl to melt the ice. Then I'll have Jachai shoot an Ember at Sneasel, followed by Aerial Ace, and then, if the Sneasel is weakened, throw a Great Ball.

Silver_Umbreon
9th June 2003, 08:22 AM
Silver_Umbreon

Ignoring the baby pokémon, you continue to search around the meadow for a Treecko. Looking around in the lush grass, you can't seem to find any. However, you notice a tree, and you can see a Grovyle. What are you going to do?

Tempting.... but, no. Unlike most people, I'd prefer to raise them from their beginning state, instead of having already evolved. Keep going....

Rambunctious Jamirus
9th June 2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rambunctious Jamirus

Quietly walking up to the Shuckle, you decide to ask if it has seen any of those Pokémon, but he just shakes his head, indicating that he hasn't. You thank him, but the Scizor notices you and he decides to attack you and Shuckle! What are you going to do?

West Caverns

Well, I have two choices. I could scare the Scizor off or I could Run away with the Shuckle.

I'll have Arashi use an Earthquake to see if she'll stop. If she won't, then Arashi will use an Ember but right beside her to scare. If she still won't stop, then use an Ember on her. If doesn't make her stop, then pick up the Shuckle and start running.

Discothéque
9th June 2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Discothéque

After your successful Shroomish capture, you decide to head towards the South Caverns in hope for more Pokémon you want. Upon enterring, you can see two Houndour staring at you from the corner of the room. What would you like to do?



South Caverns

Aww... well, I already have a Houndour, so I'll toss both of them a piece of Food. (Leaving me with 18 pieces) Then I'll continue on.

Dark Dragonite
9th June 2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
[center]Amy

You release Spirit to use Ice Beam with Tanabi. You and Steve retreat while they start shooting Ice Beams at the Bagons. Finally, the Bagons go away. Spirit and Tanabi run after you and Steve. What do you do?

Let's go to the Meadow, find the pokemon I would like to add to my team!!

Wolfsong
9th June 2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Let's go to the Meadow, find the pokemon I would like to add to my team!!

This is fine with me. If Steve wants to pass any pokes its fine with me.

Pichu
9th June 2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Cyndaquil

Nice idea :)

Not knowing what to do, you walk around the tall grass for a little bit to see what you come across. You can hear something biting at the grass. What a strange noise, you think to yourself, as you walk over to the crunching a little more. You appear to be very close; You look down and you can see a few Togepi. What would you like to do?


Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Lure, 1 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I'll leave them peacefully, and start to walk away...

Everoy
9th June 2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
[b]Parsec's Politoed

Continuing to search around the caverns, you head into the next room where you hope to not find Murkrow. And you don't; In fact, you have found yourself a Sneasel who is quite mad at you for something, and is wanting a battle >> What would you like to do?

East Caverns

Hm... First I will ask it to tell me why it is angry.

Interpol HQ
10th June 2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You continue to look for the pond. You turn the corner to see a Sharpedo fighting a Jynx. What do you do?



South Caves

I'll pass by them and keep looking for the pond.

DarkPrincess
10th June 2003, 09:48 AM
Rachel

You walk up to the yellow duck Pokemon and ask it if it knows where to find a Kabotops. At first it stares at you blankly, its eyes wide open. Then, it bent over, staring into your eyes closer. Sweatdrops form on your forehead, as you wonder if this Psyduck is trying to hynotize you. Then, it puts it's hands on its hand, cocks its head, and lets out a loud "PSI YAI YAI". You jump and realize that this was just a waste of time. You walk away and try to search for a Kabutops elsewhere. But then, you notice that the Psyduck is following you, hands on head. You decide to leave it as it as, as long as its not getting in your way. Then, on the riverside, you see a Squirtle soaking its feet, and splashing a Totodile that's swimming. What do you do?

(River)

Sorry for the delay, but there is something wrong with my computer. I'm spending the day with my mother in her office and that's how I managed to get online. Until my home computer is fixed, I'm afraid I will not be coming online...

Anyway, I'll ask the Totodile and Squirtle if they know where to find any Kabutops.

Jay
11th June 2003, 10:25 AM
How about an update, everyone? This needs some spark. Some updates won't be great, but I think this needed to be updated


CD

Sending out your Houndour, you order him to use a Shadow Ball on the Alakazam. He nods and a huge ghostly power of energy is building up right in front of your doggy, and releases the dark energy as it hits Alakazam. He quickly teleports out of the area. Ah damn, seems you missed out on catching one. All hope isn't lost, as you see a Kadabra right behind where he teleported. What are you going to do?

MarshmallowEgg

After thawing your Aerodactyl out of the ice, you ask your Growlithe to use an Ember on the Sneasel, he nods and a small fireball is blasted out of the mouth of your doggy. The Sneasel screeches as its body suddenly becomes too much for it to handle, and it zooms out of the cavern in search for a lake to cool down. Will you follow it or do something else?

Jay

Ignoring the Grovyle you continue to search for a Treecko. A little further ahead, you can see a Raticate and... is that a Mew right behind him??? What are you going to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask Arashi to use Earthquakes and Embers but it still doesn't affect the Scizor very much, and she becomes infuriated. You think it's a good idea to high-tail it out of there with the Shuckle. Running so much has made you wearey, but you have managed to escape. Continuing along with your new Shuckle companion, you notice a Heracross fighting a Pinsir. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

Tossing the two Houndour some food, you continue to look around the caverns a bit. In the next room of the caverns, you can see many Pokémon sleeping. There are Sneasels, Umbreons, Houndours and Alakazams all over the place. Better watch it in case they wake up! What are you going to do?

Amy

You know, you can head off on your own way. But if you don't want to it's fine :) Just suggesting

Steve

Amy and yourself continue your adventure in the Meadow for more pokémon. On arrival, you can see a Lileep and a few Hoppip floating along the gentle breezes. What would you like to do?

Cyndaquil

Ignoring the pogeys, you continue to search around a little more in the tall grass. Feelings are a little, you feel something bite your finger. "Ouch!" you scream in pain. Swishing the grass around, you can see five Ratatta and a Raticate! What are you going to do?

Parsec's Politoed

"Why are you angry?" You ask the Sneasel
"I've had a real bad day, and I need to take my anger out on someone. Will you be that someone?"
What are you going to do now?

Himo

Continuing to look for the pond, you appear to be running out of luck. However, you have found yourself a pack of Houndour charging for you! What are you going to do now?

Rachel

"Have you seen any Kabutops around?"
"Nope"
Thanking them, you continue your way along the river. Peering down in the river, you can see a Dewgong and an Omastar quickly swim past you. What are you going to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus
11th June 2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Faithless


Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask Arashi to use Earthquakes and Embers but it still doesn't affect the Scizor very much, and she becomes infuriated. You think it's a good idea to high-tail it out of there with the Shuckle. Running so much has made you wearey, but you have managed to escape. Continuing along with your new Shuckle companion, you notice a Heracross fighting a Pinsir. What are you going to do?

West Caverns

I'll walk around them with the Shuckle and Arashi following and try not to disturb their fight. If they attack, I'll have Arashi use an Ember right in front of them. If they don't stop, then again grab the Shuckle and run away.

Discothéque
11th June 2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Discothéque

Tossing the two Houndour some food, you continue to look around the caverns a bit. In the next room of the caverns, you can see many Pokémon sleeping. There are Sneasels, Umbreons, Houndours and Alakazams all over the place. Better watch it in case they wake up! What are you going to do?



South Caverns

I'll walk quietly over to one of the female Umbreons and gently wake it and give it a piece of food, then ask whichever one I woke up if it would like to come with me. If it agrees, I'll catch it with a Great Ball. If it doesn't want to come with me, I'll ask it if it knows where to find any Grumpig or Mightyena.

Everoy
11th June 2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Parsec's Politoed

"Why are you angry?" You ask the Sneasel
"I've had a real bad day, and I need to take my anger out on someone. Will you be that someone?"
What are you going to do now?

I say, "Well, I'm not in the mood for a battle, but maybe I could train you and you could take your anger out on other pokemon all the time?"

Oh, and I have a quick question:

If I started at the first CCCC with one of each special ball, a master ball, and the regular balls, and I have used an Ultra Ball and my Crystal Ball, what pokeballs do I have right now?

Pichu
11th June 2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Cyndaquil

Ignoring the pogeys, you continue to search around a little more in the tall grass. Feelings are a little, you feel something bite your finger. "Ouch!" you scream in pain. Swishing the grass around, you can see five Ratatta and a Raticate! What are you going to do?



Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Lure, 1 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I'll say: "Eek! I hate rats!" and I'll run away. If they follow, I ask pikachu to thunderwave them and runaway again.

DarkPrincess
11th June 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Faithless
How about an update, everyone? This needs some spark. Some updates won't be great, but I think this needed to be updated


[Rachel

"Have you seen any Kabutops around?"
"Nope"
Thanking them, you continue your way along the river. Peering down in the river, you can see a Dewgong and an Omastar quickly swim past you. What are you going to do?

Oooo Omastar o.o

I'll walk over to the Omastar and ask nicely if it wants to come along with me. If it refuses, then I'll send out Basilisk to use Wrap. After she has the Omastar, then she has to slam it against the ground with her Earthquake. When that is done, I'll ask the Omastar again if it wants to come with me. If it says no again, then Basilisk will use another Earthquake. I'll toss the Lure Ball if I really had to use both of the Earthquakes.

Silver_Umbreon
11th June 2003, 12:02 PM
Jay

Ignoring the Grovyle you continue to search for a Treecko. A little further ahead, you can see a Raticate and... is that a Mew right behind him??? What are you going to do?

Ok, honestly, how stupid do you think I am? I am well aware that legendaries/dratinis cannot be captured at the capture center or become adopted in any way. Nice try....

Keep looking for a Treecko.

Jay
11th June 2003, 12:41 PM
This update isnt going to be great either since im heading to bed after this - Very tired


Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk around the bug pokémon, and you successfully avoid them. Heading into the next room, you see a Muk and a Venomoth. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

You walk up to one of the female Umbreon, and ask it if it wants to come. She slowly awakens, and nods her head. She jumps in the ball and you have caught her. Congratulations!! However, the other pokémon are waking up. You better get out of there! What are you going to do?
Umbreon (F) Level 12

Parsec's Politoed

For your question, not much. This rule was just implemented so i'm assuming you have three of each... maybe four. I'll just say three because if you've been away for a year you can have 52 of each = Not fair. Nor is this fair. So the answer is you have three of each (you can tell im tired =P)

"Well, I'm not in the mood for a battle, but maybe I could train you and you could take your anger out on other pokemon all the time?"
"Are you saying there are lots of Pokémon to fight?"
"Yep"
"Okay ^______^ Sure!! Let's go! I'm ready to wh00p some ***"
"-_-"
She's waiting for you to throw a Poke Ball. What would you like to throw?

Cyndaquil

You walk away from the rats (btw if you hate rats, then what is a Pikachu? ={ ) and continue to walk around in the meadow. A little further ahead, you can see a Miltank and an Oddish. What would you like to do?

Rachel

Oh no. Warning! Rachel made a lengthy post -_-;;; Sorry but im nearly falling asleep so i'm going to shorten this by saying:

You send out Basilik to trap it with Wrap and countlessly attack her; More ways then one. The Omastar is badly hurt, as she tries to struggle through. You strike with a Lure Ball, and she is immediately caught. Congrats! Where would you like to go now?
Omastar (F) Level 12

Good Night :p

Jay


DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

Dratini, no. Legendaries, point me to the rule where it says legendaries cannot be caught. Oh well, you just missed out on a Mew :wave: I don't think you're stupid... I mean, it was just a Mew :yes:

The Mew flies of, since you let it, and continue looking for your dumb *cough* I mean smart Treecko. Looking around the place, you notice a Shroomish wanting to battle with someone. What would you like to do?

Discothéque
11th June 2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Faithless



Discothéque

You walk up to one of the female Umbreon, and ask it if it wants to come. She slowly awakens, and nods her head. She jumps in the ball and you have caught her. Congratulations!! However, the other pokémon are waking up. You better get out of there! What are you going to do?
Umbreon (F) Level 12



South Caverns

Eee! I'll move away silently, and hurry up and leave before they all wake up.

Everoy
11th June 2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Parsec's Politoed
"Well, I'm not in the mood for a battle, but maybe I could train you and you could take your anger out on other pokemon all the time?"
"Are you saying there are lots of Pokémon to fight?"
"Yep"
"Okay ^______^ Sure!! Let's go! I'm ready to wh00p some ***"
"-_-"
She's waiting for you to throw a Poke Ball. What would you like to throw? ]

Hrm... Ultra Ball.

DarkPrincess
11th June 2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
This update isnt going to be great either since im heading to bed after this - Very tired


Rachel

Oh no. Warning! Rachel made a lengthy post -_-;;; Sorry but im nearly falling asleep so i'm going to shorten this by saying:

You send out Basilik to trap it with Wrap and countlessly attack her; More ways then one. The Omastar is badly hurt, as she tries to struggle through. You strike with a Lure Ball, and she is immediately caught. Congrats! Where would you like to go now?
Omastar (F) Level 12

Good Night :p

XD Yaye! *hugs the Omastar* *is poked with spikes* x.o owie. I'll name her Zora. Her bred-on move will be Ice Beam and her level 10 TM will be Surf.

Also, I was wondering, if you catch a Pokémon 20+ would it have a bred-on move and 2 TMs? Just curious.

Also, I gave my Mightyena the TM Aerial Ace for his level 10 TM. I caught him at level 15. A guidebook I got with my Pokémon Ruby game said Mightyena can learn Aerial Ace. When looking at another Pokédex it said Mightyena can't learn Aerial Ace. Can I change the level 10 TM to something a Mightyena can actually learn? I think it might be too late but I need to make sure. Akuji has battled but he didn't use Aerial Ace in those battles.

Anyway, may I go to the Meadow please?

Pichu
11th June 2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Cyndaquil

You walk away from the rats (btw if you hate rats, then what is a Pikachu? ={ ) and continue to walk around in the meadow. A little further ahead, you can see a Miltank and an Oddish. What would you like to do?


LoL...pikachu is a mouse~ I want a miltank so I tell pikachu to use thunderwave and decide to throw a stun ball at it.

Edit: btw...aren't rattata / raticate are true rats?

Silver_Umbreon
11th June 2003, 01:08 PM
Dratini, no. Legendaries, point me to the rule where it says legendaries cannot be caught. Oh well, you just missed out on a Mew I don't think you're stupid... I mean, it was just a Mew

The Mew flies of, since you let it, and continue looking for your dumb *cough* I mean smart Treecko. Looking around the place, you notice a Shroomish wanting to battle with someone. What would you like to do?

Oh well. I don't like Mew anyways. That Pokemon is an Uber, and I don't want to train legendaries anyways. Oh well.

If one of my Pokemon gets experience for beating the Shroomish, then I will fight it, if not, then I will keep looking for a Treecko.

BTW, Treeckos are not stupid.:mad:

Interpol HQ
11th June 2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Himo

Continuing to look for the pond, you appear to be running out of luck. However, you have found yourself a pack of Houndour charging for you! What are you going to do now?


South Caves

Ill stand my ground. I call out all of my pokemon. Ill have Tide use thunder, Tortile use bubble, Undertow and Lockjaw use water gun, Hounddoom use ember, and Tyranitar use bite on the Houndour.

Dark Dragonite
11th June 2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Steve

Amy and yourself continue your adventure in the Meadow for more pokémon. On arrival, you can see a Lileep and a few Hoppip floating along the gentle breezes. What would you like to do?


Meadow

We shall run from these pokemon, keep searching the Meadow though.

Rambunctious Jamirus
11th June 2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk around the bug pokémon, and you successfully avoid them. Heading into the next room, you see a Muk and a Venomoth. What are you going to do? [/B]

West Caverns

I'll go up to the Venomoth and ask if it has seen any Anorith or Armaldo. If it has, follow the way it points. If not, continue walking.

I thought Legendaries weren't allowed to have as Pokemon.

MarshmallowEgg
11th June 2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

MarshmallowEgg

After thawing your Aerodactyl out of the ice, you ask your Growlithe to use an Ember on the Sneasel, he nods and a small fireball is blasted out of the mouth of your doggy. The Sneasel screeches as its body suddenly becomes too much for it to handle, and it zooms out of the cavern in search for a lake to cool down. Will you follow it or do something else?

I'll follow after it, using my Aerodactyl as transportation.

Matt
11th June 2003, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

Heading off to the desert with your new Dewgong, you see a gust of sand blow towards you. Oh nos, a Sandstorm!! You hide your eyes until it has been cleared. You peer out, and you notice is subsided - In place of the Sandstorm, you can see a Donphan satanically looking at you. What are you going to do?

<Desert>

Not what I'm looking for; Run.

~*~

Jay

You tell the Treeko to **** off so it will leave the Dunsparce alone. It doesn't budge so you call out your Arcanine. You tell Arcanine to use Extremespeed on it so it will go flying into the air. Arcanine flies into it and Treeko goes flying off into the distance never to be seen again. You ask the Dunsparce if it is hurt in any kind of way. It says no. You then ask it if it has seen any Blissey's around. Dunsparce says no and slides or whatever it does off into the distance. You walk on trying to find a Blissey on your own, but instead you see an Eevee running around in a circle for no reason. What do you do?

Discothéque

With your newly caught Umbreon, you slowly try to get away before the other pokemon wake up from sleeping. Luckily you get away, but in the process of that, you run into a Mightyena! What do you do?

Parsec's Politoed
Would be nice if you put where you are in the center....

You throw an Ultra Ball at the Sneasel. The Sneasel is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it. What do you do next?

Sneasel (M) Lv. 10

Rachel
Wo.. long post @_@. Anyways.. when you catch a level 20 pokemon, you can give it two TMs, yup that's correct. And, yes, it would be nice if you changed that Aerial Ace TM to something it can learn :P.

You go into the Meadow next. Apon entering, you see a bunch of Elekids dancing for some reason. Then you see a Noctowl in a tree near-by. What do you do?

Cyndaquil

You tell your Pikachu to use a Thunderwave on the Miltank. Miltank is now paralyzed. You throw a stun ball at her. She is absorbed into the ball. It isn't long until the ball stops moving. Looks like you caught it! What do you do next?

Miltank (F) Lv. 11

Silver_Umbreon
I don't believe legendaries can be caught here; but if it comes up on the randomizer then it is perfectly legal..

You can't recieve experince for battling here so you continue on your seach for a Treecko. Finally, you see one near a bush. What do you do? And, by the way, where are you at in the center?

Himo

You call out all of your pokemon to battle the pack of Houndour. Tide uses Thunder, Tortile uses Bubble, Undertow and Lockjaw use Water Gun, Houndoom uses Ember, and Tyranitar uses Bite. When all this attack is over, the Houndour are gone. They must of ran away from fear. Continuing on, you see a Sneasel not too far from you. What do you do?

Steve

You and Amy run from those pokemon and continue searching in the Meadow. It isn't long until you find some more pokemon. You see a Castform, Lotad, and an Eevee. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You go up to the Venomoth and ask it if it has seen any Anorith or Armaldo. "I have seen some Armaldo; please, follow me." It says. You follow it and get to another room. Look! It's what you have been looking for, an Armaldo! What do you do?

MarshmallowEgg

You chase after the Sneasel trying to catch up with it. Finally, you catch up with it and stop it in its tracks. What do you do?

~*~

Oh almost forgot again... Everyone gets one of each pokeball (except master ball) free !!

Discothéque
11th June 2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Discothéque

With your newly caught Umbreon, you slowly try to get away before the other pokemon wake up from sleeping. Luckily you get away, but in the process of that, you run into a Mightyena! What do you do?



South Caverns

Yaye, free capturing balls and a Mightyena! xD I'll send out Braeden - my Zangoose, and Sickle - my Absol, and command them both to use Ice Beam on the dark type. Sickle will use it on the Mightyena's legs, while Braeden uses it on the rest of it's body. It should be all nice an' frosty, so Rio - my Gyrados, will call on a Water Pulse to get it even colder than it already was. Then I'll toss a Great Ball if it's weak enough to be caught.

If it's been caught, then I'll merrily continue on in the South Caverns, in search of... stuff! ^^

Pichu
11th June 2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Cyndaquil

You tell your Pikachu to use a Thunderwave on the Miltank. Miltank is now paralyzed. You throw a stun ball at her. She is absorbed into the ball. It isn't long until the ball stops moving. Looks like you caught it! What do you do next?

Miltank (F) Lv. 11



Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I continue looking~~~

Rambunctious Jamirus
11th June 2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rambunctious Jamirus

You go up to the Venomoth and ask it if it has seen any Anorith or Armaldo. "I have seen some Armaldo; please, follow me." It says. You follow it and get to another room. Look! It's what you have been looking for, an Armaldo! What do you do?

West Caverns

I'll thank the Venomoth and then send Arashi out to see if the Armaldo would like to join us. If not, then go looking for more Armaldo and Anorith. If yes, then use an Ultra Ball. If it runs away from us, send Arashi after it to stop the bug and use an Ember attack. Then I'll use an Ultra Ball.

DarkPrincess
11th June 2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel
Wo.. long post @_@. Anyways.. when you catch a level 20 pokemon, you can give it two TMs, yup that's correct. And, yes, it would be nice if you changed that Aerial Ace TM to something it can learn :P.

You go into the Meadow next. Apon entering, you see a bunch of Elekids dancing for some reason. Then you see a Noctowl in a tree near-by. What do you do?!!

(Meadow)

Oooo... Noctowl o.o

I'll walk over to the owl and in a friendly-like manner, ask it if it'll like to come along with me. If it refuses, then bribe it with a piece of Food XD. If it accepts, I'll offer it a Great Ball

Interpol HQ
11th June 2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You call out all of your pokemon to battle the pack of Houndour. Tide uses Thunder, Tortile uses Bubble, Undertow and Lockjaw use Water Gun, Houndoom uses Ember, and Tyranitar uses Bite. When all this attack is over, the Houndour are gone. They must of ran away from fear. Continuing on, you see a Sneasel not too far from you. What do you do?


South Caves

I'll keep looking for the pond.

MarshmallowEgg
12th June 2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

MarshmallowEgg

You chase after the Sneasel trying to catch up with it. Finally, you catch up with it and stop it in its tracks. What do you do?

I'll have my Growlithe, Jachai use Aerial Ace, and then throw a Great Ball at it.

CobaltDragon
12th June 2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

CD

Sending out your Houndour, you order him to use a Shadow Ball on the Alakazam. He nods and a huge ghostly power of energy is building up right in front of your doggy, and releases the dark energy as it hits Alakazam. He quickly teleports out of the area. Ah damn, seems you missed out on catching one. All hope isn't lost, as you see a Kadabra right behind where he teleported. What are you going to do?
[/B]

<Sth Caverns>

Well......I'll just leave it and continue on. I'm not interested in either Kadabra or Alakazam anymore

Ultimate Charizard
12th June 2003, 04:39 AM
Well im back since i got me another Ultra Ball.

And unless theres a chance of Finding a Lugia ;) ill head to the Desert.

Release Croconaw and ask him to hunt down a Donphan

Silver_Umbreon
12th June 2003, 08:31 AM
Silver_Umbreon
I don't believe legendaries can be caught here; but if it comes up on the randomizer then it is perfectly legal..

You can't recieve experince for battling here so you continue on your seach for a Treecko. Finally, you see one near a bush. What do you do? And, by the way, where are you at in the center?

<Meadow>

I will release my Lv. 10 Bagon, Mushu, and ask it if it would like to join my team. If the Treecko declines, give it a taste of Flamethrower.

Jay
12th June 2003, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by Matt

You tell the Treeko to **** off so it will leave the Dunsparce alone. It doesn't budge so you call out your Arcanine. You tell Arcanine to use Extremespeed on it so it will go flying into the air. Arcanine flies into it and Treeko goes flying off into the distance never to be seen again. You ask the Dunsparce if it is hurt in any kind of way. It says no. You then ask it if it has seen any Blissey's around. Dunsparce says no and slides or whatever it does off into the distance. You walk on trying to find a Blissey on your own, but instead you see an Eevee running around in a circle for no reason. What do you do?

Psycho! Psycho! :P Umm, i'll ask why it's running around in circles - Then I'll ask if it has seen a Blissey anywhere




Matt

You ignore the Donphan and continue to look around the place. Feeling the earth rumble at your feet, you look around closely at what could be making the noise. When suddenly, an Onix emerges from the ground! What are you going to do?

Discothéque
why do i get the feeling you're a reincarnation of rachel --;
You send out Braeden and Sickle, and order them both to use an Ice Beam on the Mightyene. He shivers a bit, and he howls really loudly as you and your Pokémon block your ears... when suddenly, he disappears out of nowhere! You wonder where he could have gone. You're all alone in the room now with Sickle and Braeden out of their Poké Balls. You hear loud stomping coming from the next room, and it appears to be a Tyranitar who is with the Mightyena! What are you going to do?

Cyndaquil

Looking around in the tall grass a bit more, you appear to be getting wearey from walking so much. You lay next to a tree to catch your breath. The shade exits your eyes for the moment, and the tree is being ripped from the soil. Looking behind you, you notice a Snorlax which is feasting on the delicious tree! What are you going to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

"Would you like to join us?"
But the Armaldo creates a huge Earthquake and stirs up some action, and then he runs off. You try to keep up with him but he disappears into one of the many of the alcoves present in view. However, you notice an Anorith who appears to be very upset right in front of you. What would you like to do?

Rachel

Walking over to the Noctowl in a friendly manner, you ask if it wants to join.
"Will there be lots of food?" he asks you.
Erm, yeah... how will you answer that? >_>

Himo

Walking away from the Sneasel in search for the pond, you walk further into the caverns. Up ahead, you notice two alcoves. You don't know where they lead. Which one would you like to take? Left or right? In the mean time, you notice a Murkrow fly above you. What are you going to do?

MarshmallowEgg

You ask your Growlithe to use one more Aerial Ace on the Sneasel. A huge thrust of wind is blown up towards the Sneasel as the impact of the attack is enough to make the Sneasel faint. Throwing the Great Ball, he is absorbed into the ball. The light fades, indicating another catch. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Sneasel (M) Level 6

CD

Trying to continue to walk along, you are stopped by the Kadabra as he uses Psychic to throw you back into a hard stone wall. Screaming in pain, you have no choice but to fight it off. Who will you send out?

Gav

Welcome back :)

After sitting in the Desert for a bit wondering what to do, you send out your Croconaw and you ask him to go find a Donphan. He nods and begins search. Before he could continue to walk many steps, he is already encountered with a Graveler. What are you going to do?

Jay

"Treecko; Would you like to join me"
"No.."
Then, you ask Mushu to use a Flamethrower on the Treecko. He screeches in pain from the massive heat blast. You throw your Ultra Ball, he is then absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What are you going to do now?
Treecko (M) Level 7

Rambunctious Jamirus
12th June 2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rambunctious Jamirus

"Would you like to join us?"
But the Armaldo creates a huge Earthquake and stirs up some action, and then he runs off. You try to keep up with him but he disappears into one of the many of the alcoves present in view. However, you notice an Anorith who appears to be very upset right in front of you. What would you like to do?
[/B]

I'll ask him if it would like to join us. If yes, use an Ultra Ball. If no, ask where I can find more Anorith or Armaldo. If it runs, then send Arashi to catch it in his hands.
Okay, that is truly harassment.
Ah, your fault for being the volunteer.

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

Walking over to the Noctowl in a friendly manner, you ask if it wants to join.
"Will there be lots of food?" he asks you.
Erm, yeah... how will you answer that? >_>[/i]

(Meadow)

Erm..I'll answer it by saying. "Of course and if you come with us I'll give you a cookie," XD If it accepts, I'll toss the Great Ball at it. Ahh..the joys of bribery XD

Ultimate Charizard
12th June 2003, 11:17 AM
ill keep going thanks...avoid the Graveler

Jay
12th June 2003, 11:24 AM
Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask if the Anorith wants to join you, but he just cries even more. (Maybe you should ask him what's wrong). What would you like to do?

Rachel

"Of course and if you come with us I'll give you a cookie."
"Cookies?? COOKIES?!?!?! THEY'RE... MY FAVOURITE!!!!! YES. I'LL JOIN. THROW THE BALL NOW!"
Umm.. yeah... you throw the ball and he goes in. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Noctowl (M) Level 22

Gav

Continuing around the Graveler, your Croconow begins his search for a Donphan. No luck yet, but Croconaw manages to find a Shuckle sleeping. And look, there are two baby Shuckle also. What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard
12th June 2003, 11:26 AM
A defensive tank.......but not what i want...keep going.

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

Rachel

"Of course and if you come with us I'll give you a cookie."
"Cookies?? COOKIES?!?!?! THEY'RE... MY FAVOURITE!!!!! YES. I'LL JOIN. THROW THE BALL NOW!"
Umm.. yeah... you throw the ball and he goes in. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Noctowl (M) Level 22

(Meadow)

Yaye! ^_^ *pets the Noctowl* *gives him the cookie* I'm gonna name him, Kyonru after my new Grundo at Neopets. *adopted him because I like the name XD* His TMs will be Psychic and Fly.

I'll ask my new Noctowl if he happens to know the direction of any Pichu XD

Everoy
12th June 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Parsec's Politoed
Would be nice if you put where you are in the center....

You throw an Ultra Ball at the Sneasel. The Sneasel is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it. What do you do next?

Sneasel (M) Lv. 10

Sorry... East Caverns

I will leave to E. Caverns to got to the N. Caverns.

Dark Dragonite
12th June 2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Link 10


Steve

You and Amy run from those pokemon and continue searching in the Meadow. It isn't long until you find some more pokemon. You see a Castform, Lotad, and an Eevee. What do you do?


Meadow

I feel bad doing this, but I think I want this opportunity:
I will say goodbye to:
Comet-M Stantler Lv.5
Rocket-M Pidgeot Lv.17

Send out Spooky, ask if Castform will willingly join me, if not, Mean look, Hypnosis, then stun ball it!!

Rambunctious Jamirus
12th June 2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask if the Anorith wants to join you, but he just cries even more. (Maybe you should ask him what's wrong). What would you like to do?


West Caverns

Okay, I'll ask him what's wrong and see if we can solve his problems.

Discothéque
12th June 2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Faithless




Discothéque
why do i get the feeling you're a reincarnation of rachel --;
You send out Braeden and Sickle, and order them both to use an Ice Beam on the Mightyene. He shivers a bit, and he howls really loudly as you and your Pokémon block your ears... when suddenly, he disappears out of nowhere! You wonder where he could have gone. You're all alone in the room now with Sickle and Braeden out of their Poké Balls. You hear loud stomping coming from the next room, and it appears to be a Tyranitar who is with the Mightyena! What are you going to do?



South Caverns

Bloody... first, I'll send out Rio and make him use a Water Pulse, then Braeden will use a Giga Drain to take away the Tyranitar's energy. Finally, Sickle will blast it with an Ice Beam, and I'll toss a Heavy Ball at it. If it's captured, I'll attempt to find the Mightyena. If it wasn't caught, I'll stay there and continue to fight it.

Pichu
12th June 2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Cyndaquil

Looking around in the tall grass a bit more, you appear to be getting wearey from walking so much. You lay next to a tree to catch your breath. The shade exits your eyes for the moment, and the tree is being ripped from the soil. Looking behind you, you notice a Snorlax which is feasting on the delicious tree! What are you going to do?


Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.


(sigh~ this game is somewhat harder to post to expedia)
I ask the snorlax if I can share the tree with him. I offer him a Heavy ball if he is willing to come with me.

Interpol HQ
12th June 2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Faithless

Himo

Walking away from the Sneasel in search for the pond, you walk further into the caverns. Up ahead, you notice two alcoves. You don't know where they lead. Which one would you like to take? Left or right? In the mean time, you notice a Murkrow fly above you. What are you going to do?


South Caves

I'll ignore the murkow and go down the left alcove.

Silver_Umbreon
12th June 2003, 04:03 PM
I would like to go to the West Caverns now. :)

baby jolteon
12th June 2003, 06:12 PM
Uhm this is my first time ever doing this so I'm not exactly sure as too what I'm doing o.o;; I don't have any captured pokemon so do I get a Master Ball? Uhh I'd like to go to North Caverns... is that I need to tell you? o.o;

Silver_Umbreon
12th June 2003, 08:53 PM
Hi, Kiwi Twist! Welcome to the Crystal Caves Capture Center.

Now, this is how you play.

Since you have never been here before, and you don't have any captured Pokemon, you will Automatically get one Master Ball.

Now, every time you post, you tell the CCCC moderators where you are. You did it perfectly. Then, they mods take you there, and they tell you what you find on your journey. If they tell you that you find a Pokemon that you want, you can try to capture it. So for instance, you would do this on your first post.

North Caverns Please.

Then, they tell you what you find in the north caverns, along with all the other players. Once they post, you QUOTE your part of the post that they posted, and you give the command. If you read some of the previous player's posts, then you will get the gist of it. Happy Hunting. :)

baby jolteon
12th June 2003, 08:58 PM
Ohhh, okies ^^ thankies very muchness :>

btw. if you join The Legendary Unknown Trophy Game you'd prolly have a good chance at winning the helpful trophy :>...

Matt
12th June 2003, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You ignore the Donphan and continue to look around the place. Feeling the earth rumble at your feet, you look around closely at what could be making the noise. When suddenly, an Onix emerges from the ground! What are you going to do

<Desert>

I'll ignore that too. If it wants a battle I'll call out Flygon to own its ***. Flygon will use an Earthquake and then we will walk along.

~*~

Jay

You ask the Eevee why it's running around in a circle. Eevee ignores you and continues to run around in a circle. Then you stick your foot out and trip it up. The Eevee falls on its face and snaps out of its trance of running. Eevee explains that it doesn't remember what had happened to it. You then ask it if it has seen any Blissey's around lately. Eevee shakes its head no and starts to walk away. What do you do next?

Gav

You continue walking around in the desert. Soon you see a giant shadow fly over top of you. You look above to see an Aerodactyl flying back and forth in the sky. What do you do?

Rachel

You ask your Noctowl if it has seen any Pichus around. Noctowl says no and demands more cookies. You try to ignore its demands and continue looking around in the Meadow. You go a bit further but then stop. You see a Lombre to your left and a Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Pichu playing to your right. What do you do?

Parsec's Politoed

You go out of the East Cavrns to go to the North Caverns. As soon as you walk into these Caverns, you see a Spheal. What do you do?

Steve
You say good-bye to your pokemon and let them go. They wave back at you as they go off into the distance..

You call out Spooky to ask the Castform if it wants to join your party. Castform is a bit alarmed by the Gengar coming up to it but it shakes its head in a yes vote. What do you do now?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask the Anorith what's its problem. In between sobs, it says that there is something stuck on its stomach. You turn it over to see a thron sticking out of its stomach. You pull it out gently and show it to the Anorith. Anorith is very happy now. What do you do?

Discothéque

You call out Rio to use Water Pulse on the Tyranitar. Tyranitar is hit hard but it doesn't mind the water. The gaint pokemon answers the water with some rocks. The rocks fall from the ceiling and onto Rio. Rio is hurt pretty badly. You recall it quickly. You call out Braeden next. It uses Giga Drain on the Tyranitar. It's losing more and more energy!! Tyranitar does the same attack that it used on Rio and bangs up Braeden. You recall that pokemon and send out Sickle so it can use Ice Beam on the pokemon. The beam of ice hit Tyranitar pretty hard and freezes him pretty bad. You throw a Heavy Ball at it. The ball shakes for a little but then stops. You caught a Tyranitar! You go after that Mightyena now. You see it in a corner trying to escape. What do you do?

Tyranitar Lv. 22 (M)

Cyndaquil
Ya know, you don't have to post with your pokemon and things in your pack..

You ask the Snorlax if it is willing to share a tree. It nods happily and you do something.. You ask it if it wants to come with you and you offer it a Heavy Ball. It smiles and jumps into the ball. You caught a Snorlax. What do you do?

Snorlax Lv. 15 (M)

Himo

You continue in the South Caverns. You ignore the Murkrow and go down the left alcove. But wait, there is an Exeggutor blocking your way to the left alcove. What do you do?

Silver_Umbreon
Mmhm.. thanks for your help. Take this CCP. *gives you 1 CCP*

You go into the West Caverns now. When you get in there, you see a Paras minding its own bussiness while a Magby is right behind it about to catch it on fire! What do you do?

Kiwi Twist
Welcome to CCCC!

You go into the North Caverns. Apon entering, you see a Sableye poking the wall for some reason. Then you see a Spheal not too far from you. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus
12th June 2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask the Anorith what's its problem. In between sobs, it says that there is something stuck on its stomach. You turn it over to see a thron sticking out of its stomach. You pull it out gently and show it to the Anorith. Anorith is very happy now. What do you do?


West Caverns

I'll ask the Anorith if he would like to join my team. If yes, then throw an Ultra Ball at it. If no, ask him where other Anorith and Armaldo are then follow where he points.

Everoy
12th June 2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Parsec's Politoed

You go out of the East Cavrns to go to the North Caverns. As soon as you walk into these Caverns, you see a Spheal. What do you do?

East Caverns

Pokémon:
Toadaya/Poliwag (F) Lv. 2, Surf
Punchkin/Tyrouge (M) Lv. 5, (forgot)
Sniper/Sneasel (M) Lv. 10, (undecided)

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 2 great, 0 ultra, 1 master, 2 Fast, 2 Heavy, 2 Lure, 2 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I walk up to it and, like usual, ask it to join my team. I hold out a Great Ball.

Pichu
12th June 2003, 10:37 PM
Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass, near a tree.)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 1 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I decided I had my fun in the meadow and I decide to go to the lake.

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You ask your Noctowl if it has seen any Pichus around. Noctowl says no and demands more cookies. You try to ignore its demands and continue looking around in the Meadow. You go a bit further but then stop. You see a Lombre to your left and a Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Pichu playing to your right. What do you do?

(Meadow)

I'll ask the Pichu if it'd like to join my team. I'll promise it they'll be many Pokémon to play with. If it accepts, toss a Pokéball. If it refuses, then I'll have Akuji (Mightyena) to use a Yawn then I'll toss the Stun Ball at him/her.

Matt
12th June 2003, 10:54 PM
Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask it if it wants to join your team. It smiles and says yes and you throw an Ultra Ball at it. The pokemon is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught the pokemon! What do you do next?

Anorith (M) Lv. 16

Parsec's Politoed

You ask the pokemon if it wants to join your team. It happily says yes and you throw a Great Ball at it. It is absorbed into the ball. You caught a Spheal! What would you like to do next?

Spheal (F) Lv. 14

Cyndaquil

You leave the Meadow and head towards the lake. When you get there, water is splashed on you by something. You see that it's a Milotic swimming around in the water. What do you do?

Rachel

You ask the Pichu if it wants to come along with you. Pichu frowns and says that it won't have anyone to play with. You tell it that you have plenty of pokemon for it to play with. Pichu reconsiders and says that it will come with you. You throw a pokeball at it. The Pichu happily gets in. You caught a Pichu! What do you do next?

Pichu (F) Lv. 7

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 10:56 PM
Rachel

You ask the Pichu if it wants to come along with you. Pichu frowns and says that it won't have anyone to play with. You tell it that you have plenty of pokemon for it to play with. Pichu reconsiders and says that it will come with you. You throw a pokeball at it. The Pichu happily gets in. You caught a Pichu! What do you do next?

Pichu (F) Lv. 7

Woo-hoo! I'll name my little Pichu, Deathstrike (XD) and her bred-on move will be Reversal. Now, I'll head to the Forest please.

Matt
12th June 2003, 10:58 PM
Rachel

You go into the forest next. When you get in there, you can hear the branches of the trees moving slightly. You look up to see hundreds of Caterpie and Weedle staring at you. What do you do?

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You go into the forest next. When you get in there, you can hear the branches of the trees moving slightly. You look up to see hundreds of Caterpie and Weedle staring at you. What do you do?

(Forest)

Erm..I'll slowly walk away. If they attack, then I'll send my Salamence out to use Flamethrower on them all!

Pichu
12th June 2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Cyndaquil

You leave the Meadow and head towards the lake. When you get there, water is splashed on you by something. You see that it's a Milotic swimming around in the water. What do you do?
Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass, near a tree.)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 1 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.
I tell pikachu to hit it with a thunder wave, then I throw my lure ball at it. If it attacks, I'll use my Magnemite as a shield and my Miltank to use Milk Drink to heal my pokés.

Rambunctious Jamirus
12th June 2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask it if it wants to join your team. It smiles and says yes and you throw an Ultra Ball at it. The pokemon is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught the pokemon! What do you do next?

Anorith (M) Lv. 16


West Caverns

Woah. That's a strong Anorith. Well, I'm out of room so I have to leave now. See ya guys later!

Bred-on move - Moonlight; TM - Rest

Everoy
12th June 2003, 11:07 PM
East Caverns

Pokémon:
Toadaya/Poliwag (F) Lv. 2, Surf
Punchkin/Tyrouge (M) Lv. 5, (forgot)
Sniper/Sneasel (M) Lv. 10, (undecided)
Bayra/Sphere (F) Lv. 14, (undecided)

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 0 ultra, 1 master, 2 Fast, 2 Heavy, 2 Lure, 2 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I'll walk around.

Matt
12th June 2003, 11:13 PM
Rachel

You slowly walk away from the Caterpie and the Weedle but they fly down the tree and start to chase you. Dieu comes out and uses Flamethrower on all of them and burns them to a crisp. But as soon as you do that, Ariados' come out and start to chase you instead. Dieu uses Flamethrower on those too and burns them. You finally get away from these hostile bug pokemon and see a Gastly trying to scare a Metapod. What do you do?

Cyndaquil

You tell your Pikachu to use Thunderwave on the Milotic. Milotic is now paralyzed. You throw a Lure Ball at it to try to catch it. The Milotic is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it! What do you do next?

Milotic (F) Lv. 12

Rambunctious Jamirus

Mmmk... Come back soon!

Parsec's Politoed

You decide to walk around the East Caverns. You soon see a Heracross proped up against a wall. What do you do?

Interpol HQ
12th June 2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You continue in the South Caverns. You ignore the Murkrow and go down the left alcove. But wait, there is an Exeggutor blocking your way to the left alcove. What do you do?



South Caves

I will politely ask it to let me pass. If it does i will keep walking. If it doesnt i will have Houndoom use ember on it, and when its weak ill throw a great ball at it.

DarkPrincess
12th June 2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You slowly walk away from the Caterpie and the Weedle but they fly down the tree and start to chase you. Dieu comes out and uses Flamethrower on all of them and burns them to a crisp. But as soon as you do that, Ariados' come out and start to chase you instead. Dieu uses Flamethrower on those too and burns them. You finally get away from these hostile bug pokemon and see a Gastly trying to scare a Metapod. What do you do?

(Forest)

I'll have Dieu use a Dragon Claw on the Gastly to make him go away to save the little Metapod. AFter the Metapod is safe I'll walk away.

Everoy
12th June 2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Parsec's Politoed

You decide to walk around the East Caverns. You soon see a Heracross proped up against a wall. What do you do?

East Caverns

Pokémon:
Toadaya/Poliwag (F) Lv. 2, Surf
Punchkin/Tyrouge (M) Lv. 6, Thief
Sniper/Sneasel (M) Lv. 10, Thief, Bite
Bayra/Sphere (F) Lv. 14, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide

Pack: 3 PBs, 1 GB, 1 MB, 2 FBs, 2 HBs, 2 LBs, 2 SBs, 1 CB, 15 CCPs

Keep going.

EDIT: Remembered Punchkin's correct level and bred-on move, posted commands :P

Pichu
12th June 2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Cyndaquil

You tell your Pikachu to use Thunderwave on the Milotic. Milotic is now paralyzed. You throw a Lure Ball at it to try to catch it. The Milotic is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it! What do you do next?

Milotic (F) Lv. 12

Current Location: Lake

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

Is there any way you can improve the pokémon's level? (newbie here)
Anyway... I'll walk down where the water is.



Thanks PP :wave:

Everoy
12th June 2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil
Is there any way you can improve the pokémon's level? (newbie here)
Only in the battle arena, which there is a link to in the front post.

CobaltDragon
13th June 2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Faithless

CD

Trying to continue to walk along, you are stopped by the Kadabra as he uses Psychic to throw you back into a hard stone wall. Screaming in pain, you have no choice but to fight it off. Who will you send out?


>< Ok, I send out my Houndour again and it surrounds Kadabra in embers, then fires Shadow Ball

Knight of Time
13th June 2003, 07:50 AM
Hi!

As much as I hate doing this, I'd like to release Futura, my female Natu please.

Anyway, I'd like to go to the Lake please.

Silver_Umbreon
13th June 2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Link 10




Silver_Umbreon
Mmhm.. thanks for your help. Take this CCP. *gives you 1 CCP*

You go into the West Caverns now. When you get in there, you see a Paras minding its own bussiness while a Magby is right behind it about to catch it on fire! What do you do?



I'll leave the two, hearing Paras screech from the pain of the fire.

Dark Dragonite
13th June 2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Link 10



Steve
You say good-bye to your pokemon and let them go. They wave back at you as they go off into the distance..

You call out Spooky to ask the Castform if it wants to join your party. Castform is a bit alarmed by the Gengar coming up to it but it shakes its head in a yes vote. What do you do now??

Meadow

I will apologize for spooking it, then hold out a pokeball for it to hop in!! Then continue my Meadow Search!!

Matt
13th June 2003, 09:08 AM
Himo

You politely ask it to move so you can get down the left alcove, but it stops you once again. You call out Houndoom and tell it to emeber it a few times. Houndoom does so and Exeggutor starts to burn. You throw a Great Ball at it to try to catch it. The Exeggutor is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it! What do you do?

Exeggutor (M) Lv. 13

Rachel

You tell Dieu to use Dragon Claw on the Gastly so it will go away from the Metapod. Dieu swipes its claws across Gastly. Gastly jumps from fright and turns around to see Dieu looking at it. Gastly panics and flies off. The Metapod is now safe! You continue along in the forest. Soon you see a Banette. What do you do?

Parsec's Politoed

You walk past the Heracross and continue in the next room. The room isn't lit very much; you can barely see. Something is touching your leg though. You look down and get as close as you can and you figure out that it's a Makuhita! What do you do?

Cyndaquil
You go to the Crystal Caves Battle Arena. There is a link on the first page and the thread is on the first page.

You walk down to where the water is to look for pokemon. You see a lot of pokemon playing in the water. You see a Mudkip, Tentacool, Remoraid, and a Lapras. What do you do?

CobaltDragon

You call out your Houndour again so it can fight. Houndour fire embers all around the Kadabra to trap it. Then Houndour fire a Shadow Ball at it. Kadabra falls back a little and walks through the flames. It is burned even more. It can hardly stand up. What do you do?

Kyle
Welcome back! You release your Natu and it flies off into the distance.

You go into the Lake to search for some pokemon. When you get in there, a Kabuto is laying on the ground looking up to the sky. Then you see a Krabby trying to pinch it. What do you do?

Silver_Umbreon

You leave the two pokemon. Apon leaving, you hear the Paras screaming from pain. You don't look back so you don't know how bad off it is. You go into the next room. You start to hear little scratchs on the floor. Then you feel something going up your leg. You look down to see hundreds of Spinarak coming at you! What do you do?

Steve

You apologize for spooking the pokemon and then you hold out a pokeball for it to hop into. The Castform jumps into the pokeball happily. Looks like you caught it. You continue in the Meadow for more pokemon. You soon see a Cradily. What do you do?

Castform (F) Lv. 14

Pichu
13th June 2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Cyndaquil
You go to the Crystal Caves Battle Arena. There is a link on the first page and the thread is on the first page.

You walk down to where the water is to look for pokemon. You see a lot of pokemon playing in the water. You see a Mudkip, Tentacool, Remoraid, and a Lapras. What do you do?


Current Location: Lake

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.


I want a mudkip so I thunder shock it with pikachu so I throw a pokeball at it.

Matt
13th June 2003, 09:22 AM
Cyndaquil

You tell Pikachu to use ThunderShock on the Mudkip. :O No affect. Electric attacks don't hurt ground pokemon. Do you still want to throw a pokeball?

Pichu
13th June 2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Cyndaquil

You tell Pikachu to use ThunderShock on the Mudkip. :O No affect. Electric attacks don't hurt ground pokemon. Do you still want to throw a pokeball?

Current Location: Lake

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

Dang... this what makes me no good in GSBOT... mudkip = quagsire. -.-
Anyway, I return pikachu and tell magnemite to tackle it first, then throw a pokeball.

Knight of Time
13th June 2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Link 10


You tell Dieu to use Dragon Claw on the Gastly so it will go away from the Metapod. Dieu swipes its claws across Gastly. Gastly jumps from fright and turns around to see Dieu looking at it. Gastly panics and flies off. The Metapod is now safe! You continue along in the forest. Soon you see a Banette. What do you do?

Kyle
Welcome back! You release your Natu and it flies off into the distance.

You go into the Lake to search for some pokemon. When you get in there, a Kabuto is laying on the ground looking up to the sky. Then you see a Krabby trying to pinch it. What do you do? [/B]

Lake

Okay...

I'm going to ask either Pokemon if they have seen any Sharpedo around. Regardless of their answer, I'm going to take out Buzzy, my L15 male Manectric who knows Tackle, Thunder Wave, Leer, Howl, Crunch (his Breed-on Move) and Thunderbolt.

Edit: BTW, Matt, Mudkip is a pure Water type, so shouldn't it take damage from Electric attacks? :confused:

Dark Dragonite
13th June 2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo
Steve

You apologize for spooking the pokemon and then you hold out a pokeball for it to hop into. The Castform jumps into the pokeball happily. Looks like you caught it. You continue in the Meadow for more pokemon. You soon see a Cradily. What do you do?

Castform (F) Lv. 14

Meadow

Ok, we will go ask Cradily if it has seen any blue Zangoose, since I can't afford a shiny potion yet, if not, go to the Lake.

EDIT: Changed my mind, I know the last 2 I want, so may we go to the Desert please, try to find my metal friend??

DarkPrincess
13th June 2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You tell Dieu to use Dragon Claw on the Gastly so it will go away from the Metapod. Dieu swipes its claws across Gastly. Gastly jumps from fright and turns around to see Dieu looking at it. Gastly panics and flies off. The Metapod is now safe! You continue along in the forest. Soon you see a Banette. What do you do?

(Forest)

Run away

Jay
13th June 2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Meadow

Ok, we will go ask Cradily if it has seen any blue Zangoose, since I can't afford a shiny potion yet, if not, go to the Lake.

OMG!!!! You give him something that he doesn't want, with something that I've been DYING to have since I've come here????? *KILLS YOU* >:(

Rachel has gotten EVERYTHING she has asked for and I havent got jack ****




[QUOTE]Originally posted by Link 10
[center]

Jay

You ask the Eevee why it's running around in a circle. Eevee ignores you and continues to run around in a circle. Then you stick your foot out and trip it up. The Eevee falls on its face and snaps out of its trance of running. Eevee explains that it doesn't remember what had happened to it. You then ask it if it has seen any Blissey's around lately. Eevee shakes its head no and starts to walk away. What do you do next?

[ Meadow ]

Kick it, then continue along

Discothéque
13th June 2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Link 10


Discothéque

You call out Rio to use Water Pulse on the Tyranitar. Tyranitar is hit hard but it doesn't mind the water. The gaint pokemon answers the water with some rocks. The rocks fall from the ceiling and onto Rio. Rio is hurt pretty badly. You recall it quickly. You call out Braeden next. It uses Giga Drain on the Tyranitar. It's losing more and more energy!! Tyranitar does the same attack that it used on Rio and bangs up Braeden. You recall that pokemon and send out Sickle so it can use Ice Beam on the pokemon. The beam of ice hit Tyranitar pretty hard and freezes him pretty bad. You throw a Heavy Ball at it. The ball shakes for a little but then stops. You caught a Tyranitar! You go after that Mightyena now. You see it in a corner trying to escape. What do you do?

Tyranitar Lv. 22 (M)



South Caverns

Poor, poor silly Mightyena... Sickle will once more hit it hard with an Ice Beam, while Belisma will come and perform a hard Thunderbolt. Next, Kael will perform a Sludge Bomb, and finally I'll toss a Great Ball!

Interpol HQ
13th June 2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You politely ask it to move so you can get down the left alcove, but it stops you once again. You call out Houndoom and tell it to emeber it a few times. Houndoom does so and Exeggutor starts to burn. You throw a Great Ball at it to try to catch it. The Exeggutor is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it! What do you do?

Exeggutor (M) Lv. 13


South Caves

I will continue down the alcove.

Silver_Umbreon
13th June 2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Link 10



Silver_Umbreon

You leave the two pokemon. Apon leaving, you hear the Paras screaming from pain. You don't look back so you don't know how bad off it is. You go into the next room. You start to hear little scratchs on the floor. Then you feel something going up your leg. You look down to see hundreds of Spinarak coming at you! What do you do?


:o :o Get out Mushu and Flamethrower them all! Then run!!!! (I hate spiders) :o :o

Ultimate Charizard
13th June 2003, 06:53 PM
ll keep goin thanks, Aero is tempting but not what im looking for. I have 14 of 15 slots taken lol...my next capture has to be one i really want.

Matt
14th June 2003, 12:37 PM
Cyndaquil
Oops.. sorry about that >_>.

You call out your Magnemite so it can kick around that Mudkip. It does a Tackle on it a few times to make Mudkip get weak. You throw a pokeball at it. The pokemon is absorbed into the ball; the ball falls to the ground and begins to shake. Finally it stops. You caught a Mudkip! What do you do next?

Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

Kyle
Thank you for noticing that. *gives you one CCP*

You go over to the two pokemon and ask them if they have seen any Sharpedo. "Yeah, one of them was trying to eat me earlier today" the Krabby responds. You thank it and go the way it told you to go. Soon you see a Sharpedo trying to eat a Horsea! What do you do?

Steve

You go to the Desert. When you get there you see a giant rock rolling around. You go closer to see what it is. When it stops rolling, you see that it is a Golem! What do you do?

Rachel

You run away from that pokemon. Soon, you see a shadow chopping at a tree. You go closer to this shadow to see what it is. You see that it is a Scizor! It notices you and runs for you!!! What do you do?!

Jay

You kick the Eevee and walk off. But wait. The Eevee growls and yells really loudly. Then, out of nowhere, an Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon appear. The come running at you and knock you down. The look mad. What do you do?

Discothéque

You tell Sickle to hit the Mightyena with an Ice Beam. The ice hits the pokemon and freezes its legs up. Belisma comes up and powers up some lightning energy and lets it out on the Mightyena too. Finally, Kael performs a Sludge Bomb attack. :O Mightyena is poisoned. You throw a Great Ball at the pokemon to catch it. Mightyena is absorbed into the ball. Oh my lands, you caught the pokemon!! What do you do next?

Mightyena (F) Lv. 13

Himo

You continue down the left alcove. When you get about half-way down it, a Kirlia stops you in your tracks. It looks like it wants to battle you! What do you do?

Silver_Umbreon

You tell Mushu to Flamethrower those Spinarak. It does so but he only hits half of those Spinarak. The others get angry with the Bagon; they begin to glow! The Spinaraks that were left, evolved! Now you have about 15 Ariados around you.. What do you do?

Gav

You go past the bird pokemon and continue in the desert. It isn't long before you stop again. The ground begins to shake. Out from the sand of the desert, comes a Metagross!! What do you do?!

Knight of Time
14th June 2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Kyle
Thank you for noticing that. *gives you one CCP*

You go over to the two pokemon and ask them if they have seen any Sharpedo. "Yeah, one of them was trying to eat me earlier today" the Krabby responds. You thank it and go the way it told you to go. Soon you see a Sharpedo trying to eat a Horsea! What do you do?

Lake

Okay...

I know that sharks might go after sea horses in RL, but this is ridiculious.

I'm going to shout to the Sharpedo to quit bothering the Horsea, in hopes it will go after Buzzy instead. That way, I can have Buzzy fry the dark shark with a Thunderbolt before I try to throw a Lure Ball at the Sharpedo.

'crosses fingers'

MarshmallowEgg
14th June 2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Faithless





MarshmallowEgg

You ask your Growlithe to use one more Aerial Ace on the Sneasel. A huge thrust of wind is blown up towards the Sneasel as the impact of the attack is enough to make the Sneasel faint. Throwing the Great Ball, he is absorbed into the ball. The light fades, indicating another catch. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
Sneasel (M) Level 6

<South Caverns>

I'll continue walking through the cavern.

DarkPrincess
14th June 2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You run away from that pokemon. Soon, you see a shadow chopping at a tree. You go closer to this shadow to see what it is. You see that it is a Scizor! It notices you and runs for you!!! What do you do?!

(Forest)

I'll have Dieu (Salamence) attack it with a Flamethrower then after the Scizor is down, ask if it it has seen any Altaria or Skarmory. If it attempts to attack again just use another Flamethrower to knock it out cold.

Dark Dragonite
14th June 2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Steve

You go to the Desert. When you get there you see a giant rock rolling around. You go closer to see what it is. When it stops rolling, you see that it is a Golem! What do you do?!

DESERT

I will ask Golem if it has seen any Mawile, and if it could please kindly show me where I may find a nice strong one.

Interpol HQ
14th June 2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You continue down the left alcove. When you get about half-way down it, a Kirlia stops you in your tracks. It looks like it wants to battle you! What do you do?



South Caves

Ill call out my Tyranitar and have it use bite on the Kirlia, and after it faints ill continue down the alcove.

Everoy
14th June 2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Parsec's Politoed

You walk past the Heracross and continue in the next room. The room isn't lit very much; you can barely see. Something is touching your leg though. You look down and get as close as you can and you figure out that it's a Makuhita! What do you do?

East Caverns

Pokémon:
Toadaya/Poliwag (F) Lv. 2, Surf
Punchkin/Tyrouge (M) Lv. 6, Thief
Sniper/Sneasel (M) Lv. 10, Thief, Bite
Bayra/Sphere (F) Lv. 14, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide

Pack: 3 PBs, 1 GB, 1 MB, 2 FBs, 2 HBs, 2 LBs, 2 SBs, 1 CB, 15 CCPs

Keep going.

Discothéque
14th June 2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Link 10



Discothéque

You tell Sickle to hit the Mightyena with an Ice Beam. The ice hits the pokemon and freezes its legs up. Belisma comes up and powers up some lightning energy and lets it out on the Mightyena too. Finally, Kael performs a Sludge Bomb attack. :O Mightyena is poisoned. You throw a Great Ball at the pokemon to catch it. Mightyena is absorbed into the ball. Oh my lands, you caught the pokemon!! What do you do next?

Mightyena (F) Lv. 13



South Caverns

I'll continue on within the caverns. I still haven't gotten a Pocket Monster I came here to get.

Silver_Umbreon
14th June 2003, 07:29 PM
Silver_Umbreon

You tell Mushu to Flamethrower those Spinarak. It does so but he only hits half of those Spinarak. The others get angry with the Bagon; they begin to glow! The Spinaraks that were left, evolved! Now you have about 15 Ariados around you.. What do you do?




I release Abby, my Abra, and she uses Psybeam on all the Ariados, along with Bagon's Flamethrower. After that, we run from the location.

Matt
15th June 2003, 03:08 AM
This update isn't going to be too great since I'm going to bed not soon after this.. http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/linksocarina2003/images/drowsy.txt


Kyle

You tell the Sharpedo to leave the Horsea alone. You shout out to it to try to get it to stop. It doesn't seem to want to stop. You tell Buzzy to Thunderbolt it now. The lightning energy gets to the Sharpedo and shocks it good. Unfourtunally, the Horsea was shocked too but not as bad. You throw a Lure Ball at the Sharpedo. The shark pokemon is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it!! What do you do now?

Sharpedo (M) Lv. 14

MarshmallowEgg

You continue to looks through the South Caverns. Going into the next room, you don't see any pokemon. You soon get tired of walking and sit down to take a rest. Soon the ground begins to shake. Then, out of no where, a Metagross comes stomping in the room with you!! What do you do?!

Rachel

You call out Dieu to attack the Scizor. Dieu fires a Flamethrower at the Scizor and knocks it to the ground in an instant. You go over there to ask it if it has seen any Skarmorys or Altarias. It responds with a no answer. You thank it anyway and walk on. Next, you see a Gloom near the flowers. What do you do?

Steve

You try to stop the Golem to ask it a question. Finally, the Golem stops and you ask it if it has seen any Mawile. Golem responds with a yes answer and rolls off in that direction. You run after it, hopping it will find a really strong one. You finally catch up with it; when you look over to where it went, you see what looks like a Mawile. What do you do?

Himo

You call out Tyranitar so it can bite the Kirlia. Its teeth bite into the psychic pokemon and knock it to the ground. It tries to get up but can't. You continue down the alcove. You stop again. A Slowking is sitting on the ground staring at the ceiling. It seems like it is interested in something up there. What do you do?

Parsec's Politoed

You pass by that pokemon. You go into the next room in the caverns. You soon stop; you can hear something running around in this room. Your eyes adjust to the darkness and you can see that a Machamp is coming right for you!! He has his hands out in front of him and he's ready to strike! What do you do?

Discothéque

You continue on in the caves. When you get into the next room, you can see a dim figure go around the room multiple times. Finally, when it stops long enough for you to see, you can tell that it is an Alakazam! It teleports somewhere else in the room and then stops on top of a high ledge. It fires a psychic blast at you. It looks like it wants to fight! What do you do?

Silver_Umbreon

You release your Abra so it can help the Bagon in destroying the Ariados around you. Psychic and fire blasts shoot from the two pokemon in an atempt to destroy these bug type pokemon. Finally you get them weak enough for you to run from this location. What do you do?

Interpol HQ
15th June 2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You call out Tyranitar so it can bite the Kirlia. Its teeth bite into the psychic pokemon and knock it to the ground. It tries to get up but can't. You continue down the alcove. You stop again. A Slowking is sitting on the ground staring at the ceiling. It seems like it is interested in something up there. What do you do?


South Caves

I look up to see if there is anything up there, and then i ask the Slowking "What ya looking at?"

Jay
15th June 2003, 03:46 AM
Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

You kick the Eevee and walk off. But wait. The Eevee growls and yells really loudly. Then, out of nowhere, an Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon appear. The come running at you and knock you down. The look mad. What do you do?

Damn you Matt :P I told you i'd send out my family :yes:

Okay. I'll release Faith (Flygon), Maer (Ariados), Suraisu (Scizor), Xhysh (Xatu), Troy (Arcanine), Sincerity (Togetic) and Pyrex (Steelix) to fight them. Now... :

Faith will use Dragon Claw on Eevee
Maer will use Sludge Bomb on Vaporeon
Troy will use Extremespeed on Flareon
Xhysh will use Drill Peck on Espeon
Sincerity will use Fire Blast on Umbreon
Pyrex will use Earthquake on Jolteon
Suraisu can watch them fight the Eevee family with me on the sidelines :yes:

Whenever Eevee is weakened (I don't really care about the others) I'll tell Faith to take Eevee sightseeing in the air (Hehehehe) and drop Eevee in the ocean whenever they reach the destination. I'm really mad at him/her/it :mad:

Oh, then I will continue my search for a Blissey as soon as Faith returns and the other Eevee family members have fainted

Also, I find it interesting how a Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon can be found in the meadow. Don't you?

I hope you have as much fun updating as I will have as much fun reading it :wave:

Ultimate Charizard
15th June 2003, 07:17 AM
Ok, Metagross is too good to pass up.

Lets go for a full out assault.

Release Charmeleon, Ninetales, Loudred and Shellgon who will all use Flamethrower...
While Gengar and Umbreon use Shadowball.

Once its weak well use Bulbasaurs Sleep Powder to send it to sleep and catch it with an ultra ball.

Knight of Time
15th June 2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
This update isn't going to be too great since I'm going to bed not soon after this.. http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/linksocarina2003/images/drowsy.txt


Kyle

You tell the Sharpedo to leave the Horsea alone. You shout out to it to try to get it to stop. It doesn't seem to want to stop. You tell Buzzy to Thunderbolt it now. The lightning energy gets to the Sharpedo and shocks it good. Unfourtunally, the Horsea was shocked too but not as bad. You throw a Lure Ball at the Sharpedo. The shark pokemon is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it!! What do you do now?

Sharpedo (M) Lv. 14

Before I leave (again), I'm going to apologize to the Horsea for getting it shocked, telling it that I was hoping the Sharpedo would have been the only one shocked.

Anyway, I'm naming my new Sharpedo Jawz. I want his Breed-on Move to be Earthquake, and his TM to be Dive please.

Jay
15th June 2003, 08:35 AM
Himo

You ask what the Slowking is looking at, but he takes about 5 minutes to reply. "I was looking at a Xatu fly past who is guarding her nest of Natu at the cieling of the cave." What are you going to do now?

Gav

Sending out Ninetales, Loudred, Charmeleon and Shellgon, you order them all to use Flamethrower on the Metagross. They send a huge spur of burning embers at the steel pokémon that quickly gets out of the way of the attacks, but your pokémon did the job. Gengar and Umbreon aren't far away, and they send a huge blast of darkness at the Metagross with Shadow Ball. It screams in agony even more, as you send out Bulbasaur to send it to sleep, you toss your Ultra Ball and it is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, and the light speedily fades. Congratulations!!
Metagross (-) Level 20

Kyle

Telling the Horsea that you didn't mean to shock it, she forgives you happily and she is just happy the Sharpedo has exitted her domain of water. You walk out of the caverns with all your captees safely

Matt
15th June 2003, 08:38 AM
Must you always skip me? :rolleyes:


Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You ignore the Donphan and continue to look around the place. Feeling the earth rumble at your feet, you look around closely at what could be making the noise. When suddenly, an Onix emerges from the ground! What are you going to do?

<Desert>

I'll ignore that too. If it wants a battle I'll call out Flygon to own its ***. Flygon will use an Earthquake and then we will walk along.

Jay
15th June 2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
Must you always skip me? :rolleyes:



<Desert>

I'll ignore that too. If it wants a battle I'll call out Flygon to own its ***. Flygon will use an Earthquake and then we will walk along.

Well you skipped me :rolleyes: Im very interested of my update, you know :D

DarkPrincess
15th June 2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
Rachel

You call out Dieu to attack the Scizor. Dieu fires a Flamethrower at the Scizor and knocks it to the ground in an instant. You go over there to ask it if it has seen any Skarmorys or Altarias. It responds with a no answer. You thank it anyway and walk on. Next, you see a Gloom near the flowers. What do you do?[/center]

(Forest)

I'll ask the Gloom if it has seen any Altaria around lately. If it doesn't know then I'll let it be.

Jay
15th June 2003, 09:51 AM
Rachel

The Gloom doesn't answer you, and you continue along. Suddenly, you see a Tropius flying out of the bunch of trees further ahead. What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite
15th June 2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Link 10




Steve

You try to stop the Golem to ask it a question. Finally, the Golem stops and you ask it if it has seen any Mawile. Golem responds with a yes answer and rolls off in that direction. You run after it, hopping it will find a really strong one. You finally catch up with it; when you look over to where it went, you see what looks like a Mawile. What do you do??

Desert

Ok, my cousin explained this to me, so I hope I do it right!
As long as it is a real Mawile, I will ask it if it will come with me, where it would grow strong. If it says no, have my Gengar put it to sleep, then after a dream eater or 2, I will throw an ultraball!

Jay
15th June 2003, 10:59 AM
Matt

You avoid the Onix and continue to walk around. Looking behind you to check if the Onix appears to be a threat, he just returns to the sandy ground where he came from. A sigh of relief is blown, as you look up and you can see a Manectric walking around with two Magnemite floating around it. What are you going to do?

Silver_Umbreon
15th June 2003, 11:01 AM
Silver_Umbreon

You release your Abra so it can help the Bagon in destroying the Ariados around you. Psychic and fire blasts shoot from the two pokemon in an atempt to destroy these bug type pokemon. Finally you get them weak enough for you to run from this location. What do you do?

I do the only intellegent thing to do... RUN!

DarkPrincess
15th June 2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Rachel

The Gloom doesn't answer you, and you continue along. Suddenly, you see a Tropius flying out of the bunch of trees further ahead. What are you going to do?

(Forest)

I'll let it alone and keep looking.

Discothéque
15th June 2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Link 10



Discothéque

You continue on in the caves. When you get into the next room, you can see a dim figure go around the room multiple times. Finally, when it stops long enough for you to see, you can tell that it is an Alakazam! It teleports somewhere else in the room and then stops on top of a high ledge. It fires a psychic blast at you. It looks like it wants to fight! What do you do?



South Caverns

Fine, if it wants to bloody fight, I'll give it a fight. Sickle will use Faint Attack to go upon the ledge it's on and kick it off, while Ransom, my new Mightyena, will Bite onto one of it's arms and toss it into the wall. While it's there, Tynan, my Tyranitar who's the strongest of the group, will use a Rockslide to bury it under a heavy pile of rocks. Then I'll continue on. O_o (Er, never annoy me? xD)

MarshmallowEgg
15th June 2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
MarshmallowEgg

You continue to looks through the South Caverns. Going into the next room, you don't see any pokemon. You soon get tired of walking and sit down to take a rest. Soon the ground begins to shake. Then, out of no where, a Metagross comes stomping in the room with you!! What do you do?![/center]

<South Caverns>

Um... I think I'll run. Very fast. Metagross scares me, it looks like a big spidery bug thing.

Interpol HQ
15th June 2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Himo

You ask what the Slowking is looking at, but he takes about 5 minutes to reply. "I was looking at a Xatu fly past who is guarding her nest of Natu at the cieling of the cave." What are you going to do now?



South Caves

I will say goodbye to the Slowking and continue down the alcove.

Tiamat
15th June 2003, 04:55 PM
Sending out Combusken to take a look at what's up at the cieling, he can see many Murkrow that are flying down towards the ground ready to attack anyone they see (including you!) What are you going to do now?

Eastern Caverns

Have combusken and I run out of the area and let the pokemon in the cave get weakened by the murkrows attack, then go back in once the murkrow have calmed down

Everoy
15th June 2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Parsec's Politoed

You pass by that pokemon. You go into the next room in the caverns. You soon stop; you can hear something running around in this room. Your eyes adjust to the darkness and you can see that a Machamp is coming right for you!! He has his hands out in front of him and he's ready to strike! What do you do?[/center]

East Caverns

Pokémon:
Toadaya/Poliwag (F) Lv. 2, Surf
Punchkin/Tyrouge (M) Lv. 6, Thief
Sniper/Sneasel (M) Lv. 10, Thief, Bite
Bayra/Sphere (F) Lv. 14, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide

Pack: 3 PBs, 1 GB, 1 MB, 2 FBs, 2 HBs, 2 LBs, 2 SBs, 1 CB, 17 CCPs

I will send out Sniper and Bayra to battle it.

Commands:

Sniper-
Thief, Bite, Thief

Bayra-
Rock Tomb, Powder Snow, Ice Ball

Pichu
15th June 2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Cyndaquil
Oops.. sorry about that >_>.

You call out your Magnemite so it can kick around that Mudkip. It does a Tackle on it a few times to make Mudkip get weak. You throw a pokeball at it. The pokemon is absorbed into the ball; the ball falls to the ground and begins to shake. Finally it stops. You caught a Mudkip! What do you do next?

Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

Current Location: Lake

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12
Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

Pack: 2 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I decide the move away from the water and on to the grass and play with my new pokémon ... to be specific... catch the stick! (See "Raising a new bayleaf" episode (I hope I remembered that correct) for more details)

Matt
15th June 2003, 05:55 PM
Matt

You avoid the Onix and continue to walk around. Looking behind you to check if the Onix appears to be a threat, he just returns to the sandy ground where he came from. A sigh of relief is blown, as you look up and you can see a Manectric walking around with two Magnemite floating around it. What are you going to do?

<Desert>

I'll as the Manectric if it has see any Metagrosses around ^_^. :>

~*~

Jay

You call out all of your pokemon so they can attack the Eevee family. Faith starts out this battle by Dragon Clawing the Eevee right in the head. The Eevee falls to the ground holding its head in the process. Maer uses Sludge Bomb on the Vaporeon. That one faints too.. Troy uses Extremespeed on the Flareon; that one faints no problem. Xhysh does a nice Drill Peck on the Espeon. Espeon falls to the ground also. Sincerity does a Fire Blast on the Umbreon. That pokemon faints too.... Finally, Pyrex does an Earthquake on the Jolteon. This one faints too. You tell Faith to get the Eevee and throw it in the ocean. It does so; the Eevee flies into the ocean. Let's hope it can swim!! The other pokemon get off the ground and start to tremble. They start to glow for some reason. When the glowing stopped, you could see that they were all Ditto!! LOL! What do you do next?

Steve
I hope you get well soon, Steve!!

You ask it if it wants to come along with you so it can get much stronger than it already is. It looks up at you with awe. It smiles and shakes its head yes. You cheer and offer it a pokeball for it to get in. The Mawile jumps into the pokeball as quick as possible. Looks like you caught it!! Congrats! What do you do now?

Mawile (M) Lv. 16

Silver_Umbreon

I don't know where you are running to...

Rachel

You walk away from that pokemon and continue looking. You look through a bunch of trees to see a blury figure not too far away. You get closer to it to see that it is a Charizard; plus a few meters away from that is a Nincada. What do you do?

Discothéque

You agree to this fight with Alakazam. Sickle Faint Attacks up to the ledge and kicks it off of it. The psychic pokemon falls to the ground; as soon as it does that, your Mightyena runs up and bites its arm. Alakazam yells loudly as the teeth go in deaper. Mightyena runs away quickly as the Tyranitar uses a Rock Slide on the Alakazam. It is covered with rocks and you continue on. Soon you see a bird like pokemon fly over your head. You look up to see a Xatu! What do you do?

MarshmallowEgg
WHAT!? RUN AWAY?!! You'll be sorry next time :<

You run away from the Metagross. It frowns and walks off and you just run as fast as you can out of that room. In the next room, you see several Alakazams meditating. What do you do?

Himo

You say good-bye to the Slowking and continue down the alcove. When you finally get out of the alcove, you go into a very bright room. In the middle of the room, you see a very beautful (pardon my bad spelling) Ninetails. What do you do?

Tiamat

You run out of the room so the other pokemon can be attacked ( how rude :mad: ). When you come back in there, you see a lot of pokemon laying on the ground unconsious. But one pokemon is not unconsious. An Absol is still standing. What do you do?

Parsec's Politoed

You send out your pokemon to attack that Machamp; but as soon as you send out your pokemon, the Machamp runs away in fear. Hm that was quite odd. What do you do?

Jay
15th June 2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Link 10



Jay

You call out all of your pokemon so they can attack the Eevee family. Faith starts out this battle by Dragon Clawing the Eevee right in the head. The Eevee falls to the ground holding its head in the process. Maer uses Sludge Bomb on the Vaporeon. That one faints too.. Troy uses Extremespeed on the Flareon; that one faints no problem. Xhysh does a nice Drill Peck on the Espeon. Espeon falls to the ground also. Sincerity does a Fire Blast on the Umbreon. That pokemon faints too.... Finally, Pyrex does an Earthquake on the Jolteon. This one faints too. You tell Faith to get the Eevee and throw it in the ocean. It does so; the Eevee flies into the ocean. Let's hope it can swim!! The other pokemon get off the ground and start to tremble. They start to glow for some reason. When the glowing stopped, you could see that they were all Ditto!! LOL! What do you do next?


< Meadow >

Lmfao @ the Ditto. That's funny Matt. Good update :D
by the way, let's hope eevee, *cough* i mean ditto (?), can't swim :P

I'm going to continue my search for a Blissey ;)


Matt

lol

You ask the Manectric if it has seen any Metagross lately. He just shrugs and points into the southerly direction. Hmm, seems you might have to turn around again. Going back, you notice the Onix again, but on top of him, you see a Metang. What are you going to do?

Discothéque
15th June 2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Discothéque

You agree to this fight with Alakazam. Sickle Faint Attacks up to the ledge and kicks it off of it. The psychic pokemon falls to the ground; as soon as it does that, your Mightyena runs up and bites its arm. Alakazam yells loudly as the teeth go in deaper. Mightyena runs away quickly as the Tyranitar uses a Rock Slide on the Alakazam. It is covered with rocks and you continue on. Soon you see a bird like pokemon fly over your head. You look up to see a Xatu! What do you do?




South Caverns

Extremely tempted... but, no. I'll see if I can get it's attention with a piece of Food, then I'll ask it if it's seen a Grumpig. If so, I'll ask it if it can lead me to where it saw one. If not, I'll just continue on.

Dark Dragonite
15th June 2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Steve
I hope you get well soon, Steve!!

You ask it if it wants to come along with you so it can get much stronger than it already is. It looks up at you with awe. It smiles and shakes its head yes. You cheer and offer it a pokeball for it to get in. The Mawile jumps into the pokeball as quick as possible. Looks like you caught it!! Congrats! What do you do now?

Mawile (M) Lv. 16

Desert, I think

Last poke he told me he wanted, time to go to the West Caves to see some Poison types!

Matt
15th June 2003, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

lol

You ask the Manectric if it has seen any Metagross lately. He just shrugs and points into the southerly direction. Hmm, seems you might have to turn around again. Going back, you notice the Onix again, but on top of him, you see a Metang. What are you going to do?

<Desert>

Bah, ignore that and continue to look for Metagross!


Jay

You continue your search for a Blissey. Yo go out into the open a little and look around. You soon see a giant white dot not that far from you. You run over there to see a Chansey and a Blissey picking flowers together. What do you do?

Discothéque

You motion to the Xatu to come down. You offer it a piece of food and ask it if it has seen any Grumpigs around lately. It smiles and tells you to get on its back. You get on its back and it flies off really fast. When it stops, you see a Grumpig like right in front of you! What do you do?

Cyndaquil

You go over into the grass and start to play catch the stick with your pokemon. The pokemon seem to love this game for some reason. After a long days play, you decide to get up. Where do you go first?

Steve's cousin ;)

You go into the West Caverns to look for some poison types for your last pokemon. Apon entering, you can feel the ground shaking slightly. You look towards your left to see a Venasaur chasing after a Nidoqueen! What do you do?

Pichu
15th June 2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Cyndaquil

You go over into the grass and start to play catch the stick with your pokemon. The pokemon seem to love this game for some reason. After a long days play, you decide to get up. Where do you go first?

Current Location: Lake

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12
Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

Pack: 2 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

Aww~ that sounds so nice :) I'll go back into the water now. I wonder if Milotic can surf? I'll tell Milotic to surf if it can~

Discothéque
15th June 2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Link 10



Discothéque

You motion to the Xatu to come down. You offer it a piece of food and ask it if it has seen any Grumpigs around lately. It smiles and tells you to get on its back. You get on its back and it flies off really fast. When it stops, you see a Grumpig like right in front of you! What do you do?



South Caverns

Yes! I'll thank the Xatu, then attempt to capture the Grumpig. First - I'll send out Sickle, Tynan and Ransom, since it won't be able to harm dark types very much. First off, Ransom will hurry and get in a Poison Fang, then Sickle and Tynan will both Ice Beam it the best they can. Then I'll toss a Great Ball. If it's caught, I'll continue on.

Everoy
15th June 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Parsec's Politoed

You send out your pokemon to attack that Machamp; but as soon as you send out your pokemon, the Machamp runs away in fear. Hm that was quite odd. What do you do?

East Caverns

Pokémon:
Toadaya/Poliwag (F) Lv. 2, Surf
Punchkin/Tyrouge (M) Lv. 6, Thief
Sniper/Sneasel (M) Lv. 10, Thief, Bite
Bayra/Spheal (F) Lv. 14, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide

Pack: 3 PBs, 1 GB, 1 MB, 2 FBs, 2 HBs, 2 LBs, 2 SBs, 1 CB, 17 CCPs

Hm... Let's go to the Desert.

Sheik
15th June 2003, 07:03 PM
This is S_U. I'm on my old name.

I am in the Southern Caverns.

I ran out of the room filled with newly evolved Ariados.

(Hope that helped...)

DarkPrincess
15th June 2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You walk away from that pokemon and continue looking. You look through a bunch of trees to see a blury figure not too far away. You get closer to it to see that it is a Charizard; plus a few meters away from that is a Nincada. What do you do?

(Forest)

O_O Charizard! *dies* XD

I'll pad over to the Charizard like a lovestruck fangirl and beg it to come along with me. If it accepts, I'll offer the pretty dragon a Heavy Ball. If it declines, I'll send Loki (Arbok) and Basilisk (Seviper) to both use Wrap to hold it still. Basilisk will use Body Slam on it and Loki will use Rock Slide on it. AFterwards, I'll toss the Heavy Ball at him/her.

Dark Dragonite
15th June 2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Steve's cousin ;)

You go into the West Caverns to look for some poison types for your last pokemon. Apon entering, you can feel the ground shaking slightly. You look towards your left to see a Venasaur chasing after a Nidoqueen! What do you do?[/center]

West Caverns

keep up with Venusaur, ask why he is chasing Nidoqueen.

MarshmallowEgg
15th June 2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

MarshmallowEgg
WHAT!? RUN AWAY?!! You'll be sorry next time :<

You run away from the Metagross. It frowns and walks off and you just run as fast as you can out of that room. In the next room, you see several Alakazams meditating. What do you do?

<South Caverns>

I'll call out my Sneasel and my Aerodactyl. I'll have both of them use bite, and then I'll have Aerodactyl use Dragonbreath. Then I'll throw an Ultra Ball at it.

CobaltDragon
16th June 2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

CobaltDragon

You call out your Houndour again so it can fight. Houndour fire embers all around the Kadabra to trap it. Then Houndour fire a Shadow Ball at it. Kadabra falls back a little and walks through the flames. It is burned even more. It can hardly stand up. What do you do?

<Sth Caverns>

Ok, now I want it and I'll throw a Fast Ball at it

Interpol HQ
16th June 2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You say good-bye to the Slowking and continue down the alcove. When you finally get out of the alcove, you go into a very bright room. In the middle of the room, you see a very beautful (pardon my bad spelling) Ninetails. What do you do?

South Caves


Sweet a Ninetails! I approach it very carefully, and say hello. If its friendly i ask if it wants to join me. If its not friendly ill send out Tortile, Undertow, and Tide and have them use Bubble, Watergun and Surf, respectivly.

Jay
16th June 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

You continue your search for a Blissey. Yo go out into the open a little and look around. You soon see a giant white dot not that far from you. You run over there to see a Chansey and a Blissey picking flowers together. What do you do?

< Meadow >

I'll send out Sincerity (Togetic) to talk with the Blissey. Have her ask if she would like to join our happy family :) I'll give Sincerity an Ultra Ball in case she does decide to accept


Matt

Ignoring the Metang and the Onix again, you continue your search for a Metagross; Not too far ahead, stomping elevates the noise in the region. Being alert, you cautiously look around to see who could be doing that. Further in the distance, you can see it's, indeed, a Metagross!. What are you going to do?

Cyndaquil

You send out Milotic, as you all go back into the water to search around. You can notice a few masses of land that have a few pokémon on them. The nearest one occupies a Starmie. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

Ransom gets in there and uses a Poison Fang on the Grumpig. He squeals as he fights back by confusing Ransom with a Confuse Ray. Ransom is all dizzy, as your other two pokémon get prepeared to use an Ice Beam, but the Grumpig was able to successfully avoid the icy blast by using Psychic to ground the ice beams. The Grumpig snickers and continues into the next room. What are you going to do now?

Chris

Deciding to head to the desert, you enter the sandy plains as dusty wind is excessively blown in the air; Catching it in your eyes as you're temporarily blinded. After recovering, you look ahead of you and you can see a Geodude. What are you going to do?

Jay

You try and run from the Ariados, but they keep coming back at you as they screech for revenge for something! All of the Ariados are forming a sticky fibre in their mouths, and they release it at you and you appear to be stickified! The web has caught you and the Ariados are coming closer. What are you going to do now?

Rachel

The Charizard quietly declines your request. You send out your two snake pokémon, but umm, how can you attack Charizard like that when he's in the air? He sends a spur of burning embers at both your snakes as they scream in pain from the burns. What are you going to do now?

Steve

Trying to keep up with the Venusaur, you appear to be losing ground with him as you become completely exhausted from running, and the Nidoqueen and the Venusaur head off into the distance. Panting furiously, you lean up against a tree, and ahead of you, you see a Victreebel sleeping. what are you going to do?

MarshmallowEgg

Sending out Aerodactyl and Sneasel, you ask them to perform their attacks, but before the Sneasel can get in a bite, the Alakazam was able to get in a Fire Punch that seriously hurts your poor Sneasel. It screams in pain, but the Aerodactyl managed to take a bite out of the Alakazam nicely. Figuring it was a good time to leave, the Alakazam teleports out of the room. What are you going to do now?

CobaltDragon

You throw the Fast Ball at the Kadabra, as he is absorbed. The ball shakes and shakes, and the light fades indicating a catch. Congratulations! What are you going to do now?
Kadabra (M) Level 19

Himo

You ask the Ninetales if it would like to join you and your evergrowing party, and she happily accepts your request. What ball will you throw?

CobaltDragon
16th June 2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Jay

CobaltDragon

You throw the Fast Ball at the Kadabra, as he is absorbed. The ball shakes and shakes, and the light fades indicating a catch. Congratulations! What are you going to do now?
Kadabra (M) Level 19 [/B]

<Sth Caverns>

Yipee! Whee! Ok now I want to return to the Meadows thank you. Do I still have my Feraligatr friend?

Jay
16th June 2003, 10:14 AM
CobaltDragon

You check if your Feraligatr friend is still there, and he is, he's just been very quiet (a lot on his mind that he cares not to discuss, sorry. But he'll still help when he can). You both resume your adventure in the Meadow; Memories are starting to come back to you of this place. Searching around a bit, you soon come across a Gloom and a Weepinbell that are lounging around on a mowed hill. What are you going to do?

Discothéque
16th June 2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Jay




Discothéque

Ransom gets in there and uses a Poison Fang on the Grumpig. He squeals as he fights back by confusing Ransom with a Confuse Ray. Ransom is all dizzy, as your other two pokémon get prepeared to use an Ice Beam, but the Grumpig was able to successfully avoid the icy blast by using Psychic to ground the ice beams. The Grumpig snickers and continues into the next room. What are you going to do now?



South Caverns

Ergh... I'll call Ransom back, then silently follow the Grumpig - then Tynan and Sickle will try to Ice Beam him once more, followed by Rio's Water Pulse. Then I'll toss a Great Ball. ._. He has to get tired of this something...

CobaltDragon
16th June 2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Jay

CobaltDragon

You check if your Feraligatr friend is still there, and he is, he's just been very quiet (a lot on his mind that he cares not to discuss, sorry. But he'll still help when he can). You both resume your adventure in the Meadow; Memories are starting to come back to you of this place. Searching around a bit, you soon come across a Gloom and a Weepinbell that are lounging around on a mowed hill. What are you going to do?

<Meadow>

I go up to them and ask if they have seen a herd of Tropius around lately.

Dark Dragonite
16th June 2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Steve

Trying to keep up with the Venusaur, you appear to be losing ground with him as you become completely exhausted from running, and the Nidoqueen and the Venusaur head off into the distance. Panting furiously, you lean up against a tree, and ahead of you, you see a Victreebel sleeping. what are you going to do?[/color][/center]

West Caverns
I'll keep looking, waking a sleeping pokemon is not wise.

EDIT: I would like to ask any helpful looking pokes of where I may find Gulpin/Swalot please!!

Sheik
16th June 2003, 11:15 AM
Jay

You try and run from the Ariados, but they keep coming back at you as they screech for revenge for something! All of the Ariados are forming a sticky fibre in their mouths, and they release it at you and you appear to be stickified! The web has caught you and the Ariados are coming closer. What are you going to do now?


You CCCC mods are evil...

Mushu and Abby will continue to use their Flamethrower and Psybeam attacks. I will free myself from the web. Once all the Ariados are disposed of, I will continue my journey, in hopes that it will be SAFE. -_-'

DarkPrincess
16th June 2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

The Charizard quietly declines your request. You send out your two snake pokémon, but umm, how can you attack Charizard like that when he's in the air? He sends a spur of burning embers at both your snakes as they scream in pain from the burns. What are you going to do now?[/color][/center]

(Forest)

Grr.. I'll send Dieu (Salamence) and Sheik (Flygon) to get it. Dieu, you slash at him with your Dragon Caw. Sheik, while Dieu is attacking it with the Dragon Claw, aim a Sand-Attack in its eyes.

If it falls to the ground, Loki (Arbok) and Basilisk (Seviper) both of you Wrap around it so it doesn't get away again. Loki, you use Rock Slide while Basilisk uses Body Slam

If it doesn't fall to the ground, Dieu use another Dragon Claw and Sheik, use a Dragon Claw as well.

Either way after all that, I'll toss the Heavy Ball at it.

Interpol HQ
16th June 2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Himo

You ask the Ninetales if it would like to join you and your evergrowing party, and she happily accepts your request. What ball will you throw?


South Caves

I will use a great ball to catch it. After I catch it Im going to let it out and ask it if it knows of the mysterious pond. If it does Ill have it lead me there, if it doesnt Ill explore the room a little than go down the right alcove.

Tiamat
16th June 2003, 08:22 PM
You run out of the room so the other pokemon can be attacked ( how rude ). When you come back in there, you see a lot of pokemon laying on the ground unconsious. But one pokemon is not unconsious. An Absol is still standing. What do you do?


Eastern Caverns

I ingore the Absol and throw a great ball at the unconsious mightyena. I will continue on to look for more pokemon

Hexae
16th June 2003, 08:27 PM
I'd like to explore the South Caverns, please. I have no pokemon.

Jay
17th June 2003, 08:23 AM
You CCCC mods are evil...

Thanks for the compliment :) You should read all the following updates if you thought I was being evil then 8D


Discothéque

Attacking more, you just can't seem to get close to the Grumpig as it continues to blast back your physical attacks with Psychic. The Grumpig then starts squealing really loudly, and then you hear a stampede coming from both directions. Then, you see hundreds of Grumpig charging at you from both sides!! They are all running at fast speed and they are ready to knock you and your pokémon over if you don't do something quick! What are you going to do now?

CobaltDragon

Walking up to the Weepinbell and Gloom, you ask then if they've seen a Tropius around. Gloom shakes his head and blows a spore at you. However, you don't know what kind of spore it was. You start to feel drowsy as you begin to fall to the ground in sleepiness. Waking up from a long nap, you notice the Gloom is gone, and so is Feraligatr!! Looking behind you, you can see heaps of Bellossom dancing there way towards you. They are thrashing about everywhere with Razor Leafs! What are you going to do?

Steve

Arriving in the West Caverns, you walk in the first room and you first see a Mewtwo. Seeing as this would be a better time than ever, you ask him where you could find a Swalot/Gulpin around and he points to the next room. You think Mr. Mewtwo and walk into the next room in hopes of a poisonous type (lmao). There... in clear view... you see HUNDREDS of Gulpin strangely looking at you. They blow poisonous gases in the room that has now become infected with toxic fumes. You hold your nose, but you appear to be in deep trouble when the exit behind you is blocked by a Swalot! What are you going to do now?

Jay

Woops. Silly you, forgetting to post where you are. I'm going to have to put a hold on your adventure for a bit :P

Sending out your pokémon, you ask for a Flamethrower on the web and the Ariados. The web is made out of a substance that resists flames and the Ariados are too high of a level to be affected. They just continue to spread their sticky webs on you. Your pokémon also has become stickified as all you can do now is wait until you drown in the web. What will you do?

Rachel

Sending out your dragon-types, you ask Dieu to use a Dragon Claw. He does so and he slashes at the Charizard which hurts him very much. At the same time of the attack, Sheik tries a Sand Attack but unfortunately there is no sand in the air, and the Charizard speedily flies off when he is fully out of sight. It's too late for your pokémon to catch up now. What will you do?

Himo

Tossing the Great Ball at her, she goes in happily. Congratulations! Sending her out again, she says that there is no mysterious pond. It's all a fake! Ah well. What are you going to do now?
Ninetales (F) Level 16

Tiamat

You toss the Great Ball at the Mightyena and she is caught. Congratulations! Continuing into the next room you notice a Bagon sleeping in a flat rock. What are you going to do now?
Mightyena (F) Level 10

Hexae

Welcome to CCCC!

You begin your capturing adventure in the South Caverns. On arrival, you notice a Smoochum in the first room that appears to be sleeping with another Smoochum! XD What are you going to do?

Sheik
17th June 2003, 08:27 AM
I knew I was forgetting something....

(South Caverns)


Mushu and Abby will continue to use their Flamethrower and Psybeam attacks. I will free myself from the web. Once all the Ariados are disposed of, I will continue my journey, in hopes that it will be SAFE. -_-'

Dark Dragonite
17th June 2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Steve

Arriving in the West Caverns, you walk in the first room and you first see a Mewtwo. Seeing as this would be a better time than ever, you ask him where you could find a Swalot/Gulpin around and he points to the next room. You think Mr. Mewtwo and walk into the next room in hopes of a poisonous type (lmao). There... in clear view... you see HUNDREDS of Gulpin strangely looking at you. They blow poisonous gases in the room that has now become infected with toxic fumes. You hold your nose, but you appear to be in deep trouble when the exit behind you is blocked by a Swalot! What are you going to do now??[/color][/center]

West Caverns

Well, I assume Mewtwo would be hard to capture in anything less than a master ball, so that's ok, but I will send out Raichu to use surf on the gulpin, Glalie to use Earthquake on the gulpin, and Gengar to use Hypnosis on the Swalot, meanwhile, I will scream for Mewtwo to help me.

CobaltDragon
17th June 2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Jay

CobaltDragon

Walking up to the Weepinbell and Gloom, you ask then if they've seen a Tropius around. Gloom shakes his head and blows a spore at you. However, you don't know what kind of spore it was. You start to feel drowsy as you begin to fall to the ground in sleepiness. Waking up from a long nap, you notice the Gloom is gone, and so is Feraligatr!! Looking behind you, you can see heaps of Bellossom dancing there way towards you. They are thrashing about everywhere with Razor Leafs! What are you going to do?


<Meadow>

Aww....Feraligatr is gone.....stupid Gloom....Bellossom!!? I get out my Houndour to scare them away with millions of embers

Ultimate Charizard
17th June 2003, 09:44 AM
Id just like to ask if pokemon from this forum can be left at the adoption centre's on the forum.

DarkPrincess
17th June 2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rachel

Sending out your dragon-types, you ask Dieu to use a Dragon Claw. He does so and he slashes at the Charizard which hurts him very much. At the same time of the attack, Sheik tries a Sand Attack but unfortunately there is no sand in the air, and the Charizard speedily flies off when he is fully out of sight. It's too late for your pokémon to catch up now. What will you do?[/color][/center]

(Forest)

... *cries* *clings onto Evylan, her adopted Charizard* *sniffle*

I wanna go to the South Caverns..*resumes crying

Dark Dragonite
17th June 2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Ultimate Charizard
Id just like to ask if pokemon from this forum can be left at the adoption centre's on the forum.

No, pokemon from here can be left here, Adopted pokemon are kept separate from Captured ones.

Discothéque
17th June 2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Jay


Discothéque

Attacking more, you just can't seem to get close to the Grumpig as it continues to blast back your physical attacks with Psychic. The Grumpig then starts squealing really loudly, and then you hear a stampede coming from both directions. Then, you see hundreds of Grumpig charging at you from both sides!! They are all running at fast speed and they are ready to knock you and your pokémon over if you don't do something quick! What are you going to do now?



South Caverns

Bloody... Rio will fight off as many as he can with Water Pulse on the right side. Finally, Tynan will go on the left side and attempt to blast as many as he can with Ice Beam. Belisma will hit any stray ones that make it pass with Thunderbolt. And, if by any chance, one of them faints near me, I'll toss a Great Ball at it and continue to fight the the rest off. ><

Ultimate Charizard
17th June 2003, 05:13 PM
well in that case im afraid ill have to release my Growlithe and my Aron...my first ever Capture...

Then ill continue into the Desert with Croconaw trying to sniff me out a Donphan

Hexae
17th June 2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Jay
You begin your capturing adventure in the South Caverns. On arrival, you notice a Smoochum in the first room that appears to be sleeping with another Smoochum! XD What are you going to do?[/B]

Thanks. ^^ Um.. I'll let them have the privacy they so obviously need, (lmao) and move on.

Interpol HQ
17th June 2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Himo

Tossing the Great Ball at her, she goes in happily. Congratulations! Sending her out again, she says that there is no mysterious pond. It's all a fake! Ah well. What are you going to do now?
Ninetales (F) Level 16

South Caves



What!?! Con-flab it! Well there has got to be some rare pokemon deeper into the caves. I ask Ninetails if it knows how to get to the heart of the caves. If it does we head there. If it doesnt we go to the meadows.

Everoy
17th June 2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Chris

Deciding to head to the desert, you enter the sandy plains as dusty wind is excessively blown in the air; Catching it in your eyes as you're temporarily blinded. After recovering, you look ahead of you and you can see a Geodude. What are you going to do?

East Caverns

Pokémon:
Toadaya/Poliwag (F) Lv. 2, Surf
Punchkin/Tyrouge (M) Lv. 6, Thief
Sniper/Sneasel (M) Lv. 10, Thief, Bite
Bayra/Spheal (F) Lv. 14, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide

Pack: 3 PBs, 1 GB, 1 MB, 2 FBs, 2 HBs, 2 LBs, 2 SBs, 1 CB, 17 CCPs

I'll ask the Geodude if it has seen a Gulpin, Swalot, or Seviper.

Pichu
18th June 2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Cyndaquil

You send out Milotic, as you all go back into the water to search around. You can notice a few masses of land that have a few pokémon on them. The nearest one occupies a Starmie. What are you going to do?



Current Location: Lake

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12
Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

Pack: 2 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I decide to leave it there and I'm getting bored of this fishing. I decide to head back to shore. I accidentally slipped off my milotic and fall in to the water, then I black out. :(

(sigh~ need some story in this :))

Avian Freeze
19th June 2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Tyler

Happy with your new catch, you decide to head to the South Caverns. You search around in there for a bit, until you notice a Charmander. What would you like to do?

THis was from the last version, sorry I was inactive for a while. Oh, and my Eevee is now a Vaporeon named Aquaphaze at level 8 still. And he has learned Water Pulse, Ice Beam, and Body Slam through TMs I bought at the CCK.

<South Caverns>

Anyway, I will feed it a piece of food (I have 18), then I'll have Aquaphaze use a Sand-Attack to hopefully blind it, and lastly I'll have him use Water Pulse and then I'll throw a Poke Ball.

Matt
20th June 2003, 09:12 PM
Everyone gets one of each pokeball except a Master Ball.


Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

Ignoring the Metang and the Onix again, you continue your search for a Metagross; Not too far ahead, stomping elevates the noise in the region. Being alert, you cautiously look around to see who could be doing that. Further in the distance, you can see it's, indeed, a Metagross!. What are you going to do?

<Desert>

=O!! *has a panic attack* Oh my lands!!! Go Flygon!! Own him!
First use a Faint Attack. Then Fire Blast. Then I will throw a Heavy Ball. :D

~*~

Jay

You call out your Togetic to go talk to the Blissey. You can hear little voices. "Do you want to join our happy family?" Togetic asks. Blissey smiles and looks towards her friend, Chansey. Chansey just smiles and nods her head and continues to pick flowers. Togetic holds out an Ultra Ball for the Blissey to get in. Blissey jumps into the Ultra Ball happily. Wow, you caught her! What do you do next?

Blissey (F) Lv. 12

PokeMaster Jay
You forgot something else too >_>

You tell your Abra and Bagon to continue to use Flamethrower and Psybeam. You try to free yourself while they are doing that. The Flamethrower still can't get to the Ariados' up on the ceilings, but the Psybeam can! The psychic energy beam hits the Ariados on the ceiling and makes them fall to the ground. They try to get up but Bagon fries them with Flamethrower. You finally free yourself and jump down. You continue to walk on in the place you are at, but wait. One of the Ariados gets up off the ground and runs at you. A few others get up with it!! You run as fast as you can trying to get away from it. You get to a fork in the road. What will you do? Will you go left, right or straight?

Steve
Thank you for your help.. *gives you one CCP*

You send out your Raichu to use Surf on that Gulpin. The water hits Gulpin hard but doesn't affect it much. Then you call out your Glalie to use Earthquake on Gulpin. Gulpin feels pain shoot through its body as the quake hits it. While all this is happening, Gengar uses Hypnosis on the Swalot at the door. You turn around and start to yell at Mewtwo to come down and help. Mewtwo looks down at you and flies off into the darkness. Oh well. What do you do now?

CobaltDragon

You call out your Houndour. When it gets out on the ground, you tell it to ember the Bellossom a lot of times. Houndour opens up his mouth and starts to blow fire every where. The Bellossom catchs fire and starts to run around and scream. It falls to the ground and rolls around and around trying to put the flames out. It screams as the pain gets worse. Then the ground begins to shake. A giant Venasaur comes out of the trees! It doesn't look happy. He extends his vines and picks you and Houndour up off the ground!! What do you do?!

Rachel

You leave your previous place, crying. You arrive at the South Caverns not too soon after you leave too. When you walk in, you can't see a lot since it is very dark in there. You grab a torch that was sitting on the ground and continue on your adventure. When you get into the next room, you can make out what looks like two pokemon. You get a little closer to see an Arcanine and a Houndoom about to start a race. They start to run around the room and finally stop. They sit on the ground to get a little rest. But unknown to them there is a Sneasel in the room. What do you do?

Discothéque

Rio begins to fire water at random at Grumpigs that come near it. The water hits a lot of the Gumpigs and they fall to the ground with shock. You throw a Great Ball at one of them and you watch as the ball absorbed it. You motion for Rio to get the pokeball quickly. It does so and gives it to you! Tynan fires ice at some of the other Grumpigs, freezing a few of them. Belisma is shocking a few too. Rio continues to fire water and your other pokemon continue to attack, too. Finally they are all gone. What do you do now?

Grumpig (F) Lv. 14

Gav
You let your Growlithe and your Aron go. They wave good-bye to you as they run off into the desert.

You continue on with your Croconaw by yourside. Maybe, you will be able to find a Donphan somewhere around where you are. Then you see something rolling around. It looks like it is a Donphan!! You go up to it and it tries to roll over you! Luckily, you jump out of the way in time. Then you see another Donphan too. It looks like they are a couple! You go up to them and see of maybe one of them will come with you. They turn around and glare at you. They move a little bit away from you and they continue to talk. What do you do?

Hexae
Remember the rules please :)

You walk on so you can leave the two female Smoochums that are sleeping together alone. (n). Anyway, you go into the next room hopping you can find a strong pokemon for you to have. You notice a blurry object not that far from you. You go closer to it to see that it is an Alakazam! It teleports a few feet away from you. You run after it and it does the same thing again. You better do something about it before it attacks you! What do you do?

Himo

You ask the Ninetails if it knows how to get to the "heart" of the caves. Sadly, the Ninetails shakes its head no. You sigh and exit the caves, finally. You go into the Meadow to search for more pokemon. You look around and see a Bulbasaur playing with a Ivysaur. Then you see an Igglybuff and a Pichu playing too. They look like they're having fun. What do you do?

Parsec's Politoed

Ok, first things first. You are in the Desert. Those pokemon cant be found in the Desert. So what do you do?

Cyndaquil

You get tired of being right there and decide to go to the shore of the Lake. While walking there, you slip up on your Milotic. You fall on the ground and bump your head and black out. You get washed into the lake and fall to the bottom of the lake. When you wake up, you are in some kind of cave. You look to see a mini lake not too far from you. You can see a Lapras in there; it must of saved you! You also see a Relicanth. What do you do?

Tyler

You feed the Charmander a piece of food and tell your Vaporeon to use Sand Attack on it while its eating. The sand flies over to the Charmander and goes into its eyes right when it finishes eating. It begins to yell as the pain in its eyes gets worse. You tell Vaporeon to use Water Pulse on it quickly. The water hits the fire pokemon and makes it fall to the ground. You throw a pokeball quickly to catch it. The ball shakes a little then stops. You caught it! What do you do now?

Charmander (F) Lv. 11

Ultimate Charizard
20th June 2003, 09:14 PM
Ive waited too long for a Donphan but i only want one.

Croconaw and Marshtomp both use Surf on the pair till they are weak.

Use an Ultraball when one is weak enough.

Discothéque
20th June 2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Discothéque

Rio begins to fire water at random at Grumpigs that come near it. The water hits a lot of the Gumpigs and they fall to the ground with shock. You throw a Great Ball at one of them and you watch as the ball absorbed it. You motion for Rio to get the pokeball quickly. It does so and gives it to you! Tynan fires ice at some of the other Grumpigs, freezing a few of them. Belisma is shocking a few too. Rio continues to fire water and your other pokemon continue to attack, too. Finally they are all gone. What do you do now?

Grumpig (F) Lv. 14



South Caverns

Well, that was... interesting. I guess I've done all I can bloody do now in this place. To the Lake!

Hexae
20th June 2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Hexae
Remember the rules please :)

You walk on so you can leave the two female Smoochums that are sleeping together alone. (n). Anyway, you go into the next room hopping you can find a strong pokemon for you to have. You notice a blurry object not that far from you. You go closer to it to see that it is an Alakazam! It teleports a few feet away from you. You run after it and it does the same thing again. You better do something about it before it attacks you! What do you do?

I'm sorry about that, I'll be sure to post the location from now on.

South Caverns
Since I have no pokemon, I'd like to toss my master ball at the Alakazam, please.

Jay
20th June 2003, 10:44 PM
Jay

You call out your Togetic to go talk to the Blissey. You can hear little voices. "Do you want to join our happy family?" Togetic asks. Blissey smiles and looks towards her friend, Chansey. Chansey just smiles and nods her head and continues to pick flowers. Togetic holds out an Ultra Ball for the Blissey to get in. Blissey jumps into the Ultra Ball happily. Wow, you caught her! What do you do next?

Blissey (F) Lv. 12

< Meadow >

Yay!!!1111111 :) I'll continue to look around the Meadow for something else I've been looking for (Cradily) :mad:


Matt

You send out Flygon to combat the lonely Metagross, as a Faint Attack has been unleashed, and a big amount of dark power hits the Metagross on contact. He fights back with an Earthquake, but the Flygon is levitating so it didn't do crap. Confused, he tries to escape, as the Flygon releases a gigantic ember at it that sends it flying in the distance. Catching up, he is burning hot from the fiery blast, but it doesn't appear to be moving. Thinking this is a good time to throw the Heavy Ball, you toss it and it goes in. The ball shakes and shakes, and the Metagross doesn't have a chance of escaping. Congrats! What are you going to do next?

Metagross (-) Level 24

Sheik
20th June 2003, 10:54 PM
PokeMaster Jay
You forgot something else too >_>

You tell your Abra and Bagon to continue to use Flamethrower and Psybeam. You try to free yourself while they are doing that. The Flamethrower still can't get to the Ariados' up on the ceilings, but the Psybeam can! The psychic energy beam hits the Ariados on the ceiling and makes them fall to the ground. They try to get up but Bagon fries them with Flamethrower. You finally free yourself and jump down. You continue to walk on in the place you are at, but wait. One of the Ariados gets up off the ground and runs at you. A few others get up with it!! You run as fast as you can trying to get away from it. You get to a fork in the road. What will you do? Will you go left, right or straight?

I'll take a left, and don't forget, I grabbed Bagon and Abra in the process of leaving that room. Abra is hovering above me, still shooting Psybeams at the persuing Ariados. I have bagon on top of my head, looking at my back, and he will use Flamethrower if the Ariados get to close.

Interpol HQ
21st June 2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Himo

You ask the Ninetails if it knows how to get to the "heart" of the caves. Sadly, the Ninetails shakes its head no. You sigh and exit the caves, finally. You go into the Meadow to search for more pokemon. You look around and see a Bulbasaur playing with a Ivysaur. Then you see an Igglybuff and a Pichu playing too. They look like they're having fun. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll let them play and keep looking for pokemon.

CobaltDragon
21st June 2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

CobaltDragon

You call out your Houndour. When it gets out on the ground, you tell it to ember the Bellossom a lot of times. Houndour opens up his mouth and starts to blow fire every where. The Bellossom catchs fire and starts to run around and scream. It falls to the ground and rolls around and around trying to put the flames out. It screams as the pain gets worse. Then the ground begins to shake. A giant Venasaur comes out of the trees! It doesn't look happy. He extends his vines and picks you and Houndour up off the ground!! What do you do?!

<meadows>

Damn! I let out my Kadabra to try and control Venusaurs vines to let us down.. I then use Kinesis to lower Venusaurs accuracy...then hit it with more confusion

Dark Dragonite
21st June 2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Steve
Thank you for your help.. *gives you one CCP*

You send out your Raichu to use Surf on that Gulpin. The water hits Gulpin hard but doesn't affect it much. Then you call out your Glalie to use Earthquake on Gulpin. Gulpin feels pain shoot through its body as the quake hits it. While all this is happening, Gengar uses Hypnosis on the Swalot at the door. You turn around and start to yell at Mewtwo to come down and help. Mewtwo looks down at you and flies off into the darkness. Oh well. What do you do now?


West Caverns

Glalie keep using Earthquake on the Gulpin, and I want Spooky to try to feel out the strongest poke, Swalot, or Gulpin, and I will try to throw an Ultraball at it!!

Pichu
21st June 2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil

You get tired of being right there and decide to go to the shore of the Lake. While walking there, you slip up on your Milotic. You fall on the ground and bump your head and black out. You get washed into the lake and fall to the bottom of the lake. When you wake up, you are in some kind of cave. You look to see a mini lake not too far from you. You can see a Lapras in there; it must of saved you! You also see a Relicanth.

What do you do?




Current Location: Lake (in ...uh... some kind of cave and a mini lake)

Pokémon:
Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
Miltank (F) Lv. 11
Snorlax (M) Lv. 15
Milotic (F) Lv. 12
Mudkip (F) Lv. 13

Pack: 2 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 0 Heavy, 0 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I thank the Lapras that saved me. I also ask if the Lapras would accompany me. I offer it a greatball for saving me. I ask the Lapras where am I now? and would you be my guide?

DarkPrincess
21st June 2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You leave your previous place, crying. You arrive at the South Caverns not too soon after you leave too. When you walk in, you can't see a lot since it is very dark in there. You grab a torch that was sitting on the ground and continue on your adventure. When you get into the next room, you can make out what looks like two pokemon. You get a little closer to see an Arcanine and a Houndoom about to start a race. They start to run around the room and finally stop. They sit on the ground to get a little rest. But unknown to them there is a Sneasel in the room. What do you do?

(South Caverns)

Ooo... Sneasel... I'll pad over over to the Sneasel in a very pleasent manner. I'll give the little guy a piece of Food (has 19 left) afterwards, ask it if it'd like to guide us through the South Caverns.

Also, I hate doing this, but I'd like to release a few Pokémon:

Zora (Omastar, F)
Attacks: Constrict, Withdraw, Ice Beam amd Surf

Avian Freeze
21st June 2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

TylerYou feed the Charmander a piece of food and tell your Vaporeon to use Sand Attack on it while its eating. The sand flies over to the Charmander and goes into its eyes right when it finishes eating. It begins to yell as the pain in its eyes gets worse. You tell Vaporeon to use Water Pulse on it quickly. The water hits the fire pokemon and makes it fall to the ground. You throw a pokeball quickly to catch it. The ball shakes a little then stops. You caught it! What do you do now?

Charmander (F) Lv. 11

<South Caverns>

I'll head to the East Caverns now.

baby jolteon
23rd June 2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Kiwi Twist
Welcome to CCCC!

You go into the North Caverns. Apon entering, you see a Sableye poking the wall for some reason. Then you see a Spheal not too far from you. What do you do? This took long

I walk away and keeping searching for pokemon o.o;;

baby jolteon
23rd June 2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Kiwi Twist
Welcome to CCCC!

You go into the North Caverns. Apon entering, you see a Sableye poking the wall for some reason. Then you see a Spheal not too far from you. What do you do? This took long

I walk away and keeping searching for pokemon o.o;;

baby jolteon
23rd June 2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Kiwi Twist
Welcome to CCCC!

You go into the North Caverns. Apon entering, you see a Sableye poking the wall for some reason. Then you see a Spheal not too far from you. What do you do? This took long

I walk away and keeping searching for pokemon o.o;;

Sheik
23rd June 2003, 11:02 PM
O.O!!!! Kiwi Twist, double posting is strictly forbidden within the forums, please delete the extra posts you have posted.

Matt
25th June 2003, 12:07 AM
Sorry about the delay everyone, I just haven't been in the mood to do anything. Players get one of each ball except a master ball since it's monday.


Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You send out Flygon to combat the lonely Metagross, as a Faint Attack has been unleashed, and a big amount of dark power hits the Metagross on contact. He fights back with an Earthquake, but the Flygon is levitating so it didn't do crap. Confused, he tries to escape, as the Flygon releases a gigantic ember at it that sends it flying in the distance. Catching up, he is burning hot from the fiery blast, but it doesn't appear to be moving. Thinking this is a good time to throw the Heavy Ball, you toss it and it goes in. The ball shakes and shakes, and the Metagross doesn't have a chance of escaping. Congrats! What are you going to do next?

Metagross (-) Level 24

<Desert>

The yay!! :} Metagross!! MMK... Metagross (-) Lv. 24 -Take Down, Confusion, Metal Claw, Scary Face, and Earthquake. I would like to go to the South Caverns.

~*~

Gav

You call out Croconaw and Marshtomp to use Surf on those Donphans. A giant wave of water appears out of no where and flies down to the ground. It splashes onto those Ground pokemon and knocks them to the ground instantly. You get out one of your Ultra Balls and throw it at one of the ones laying on the ground. The pokemon is absorbed into the pokeball and it falls to the ground. Congrats, you caught a Donphan! What will you do next?

Donphan (F) Lv. 16

Discothéque

You leave that place and go to the Lake. When you get there, you can see the waters shimmer as the sun shines down on the lake. You get closer to the lake to see if there are any worth while pokemon in there. You can see to the bottom of the lake, but you can't see any pokemon for some reason. Then you can hear a few pokemon voices further down the lake. You walk down there to see a Kingdra talking to a Tentacool. What do you do?

Hexae

You toss the Master Ball at the psychic pokemon. Alakazam is absorbed into the ball and it falls to the ground. You caught it! What do you do next?

Alakazam (F) Lv. 13

Jay

With your newly caught Blissey you continue your search for a Cradily. You walk pretty far, but then you stop. You can hear some kind of music. You look up into a tree and see an Aipom, humming a familiar song. You sit down and listen to the music for a little bit. Then you get up and walk off. You hear the bushes rustle. Then, out pops an Ursaring!! It swipes at you and tries to again, but you manage to get away quickly. You walk on and then stop again. A momma Persian and her baby Meowth are just sitting on the ground. What do you do?

PokeMaster Jay
Forgot something... AGAIN :{

You run down the left passage, Abra hovering above you and Bagon on your head looking out for you. Psybeams are being shot at the Ariados while Bagon does nothing. One of the Ariados gets pretty close, but Bagon scares it away with a little fire. You turn another corner and hide in a small hole. The Ariados run past the whole and off down another passage. You crawl out of the hole quickly and look around. There are no more Ariados. What do you do?

Himo

You let those pokemon be and walk on to find somemore pokemon. You don't see many pokemon; only the same ones you have already seen. You go into a part of the Meadow you haven't been to yet. You look around and don't see any pokemon there either. While walking off, you notice a few pokemon in the bushes. You see a Castform, Zigzagoon, and Ampharos (...) sitting together in a circle. What do you do?

CobaltDragon

You move your arm a little and get a pokeball out. You throw the pokeball down to the ground to let out a Kadabra. You tell Kadabra to use Confusion or some kind of Psychic attack to let those vines down. The vines slowly come down and you pry yourself out. You tell Kadabra to use Kinesis on that Venasaur. The move works but Venasaur looks like it doesn't care. You tell Kadabra to continue with the confusion attacks. The moves hit the Venasaur hard and slightly confuses the pokemon. Venasaur moves its vines again and swats at the Kadabra. Kadabra is knocked to the ground in pain. It gets up but it has a huge bump on its head. What do you do next?

Steve

You tell your Glalie to continue with the Earthquakes on the Gulpin. The ground shakes more and more as the pokemon uses the attack. You motion for Spooky to come near you. You tell it to quickly feel out the strongest of the two pokemon in that room. Spooky phases out and starts to feel around. It comes back to you and tells you that the Swalot is the strongest of the two. You kindly thank it and throw an Ultra Ball at Swalot. The pokemon is absorbed into the ball and it falls to the ground. Congrats; you caught it! What do you do next?

Swalot (M) Lv. 15

Cyndaquil

You thank the Lapras for saving your life and then ask it if it wants to come on your team of pokemon. Lapras smiles and says that it can't come with you. It continues and tells you that it must stay there in the cave to save other lost people or pokemon. You frown in disappointment and then change the subject. You ask it where you are. The Lapras responds saying that you are in a cave that she lives in; that she brings pokemon to when they get lost or fall into the lake and stuff. You then ask it if it wants to be your guide out of this place. Lapras smiles happily and you get on her back. Soon, you are out of this cave and on the shore again. Lapras goes back under water and you wave good-bye to it. What do you do now?

Rachel
You abandon the pokemon.

You go over towards the Sneasel and give it a piece of food. Sneasel jumps in surprise and eats the food hastily. You smile at it and ask it if it wants to guide you and your pokemon through the South Caverns. It says yes and gets up and walks off. You follow it closely. When you get to a fork in the road, it asks you which way that you want to go. Do you go left or right?

Tyler

You go into the East Caverns next. Apon entering, you see an Altaria and a Bagon sitting on the ground talking. What do you do?

Kiwi Twist
Please don't double post; I know that the vB is doing it but try not to do that in the future. Also, remember the rules. :}

You walk away from that pokemon and continue to look. In the next room, you see a Piloswine and a Sneasel about to have a battle! What do you do?

~*~

~NOTE: Any spelling errors are anything else is my fault. It's late and I'm tired and stuff. And, this update was supposed to be posted on Monday, so don't think I don't know my dates :}

Dark Dragonite
25th June 2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Steve

You tell your Glalie to continue with the Earthquakes on the Gulpin. The ground shakes more and more as the pokemon uses the attack. You motion for Spooky to come near you. You tell it to quickly feel out the strongest of the two pokemon in that room. Spooky phases out and starts to feel around. It comes back to you and tells you that the Swalot is the strongest of the two. You kindly thank it and throw an Ultra Ball at Swalot. The pokemon is absorbed into the ball and it falls to the ground. Congrats; you caught it! What do you do next?

Swalot (M) Lv. 15

Well, I have 1 open spot, but I'm not sure what I want, so for now, I am done, thank you!!

Interpol HQ
25th June 2003, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by Link 10

Himo

You let those pokemon be and walk on to find somemore pokemon. You don't see many pokemon; only the same ones you have already seen. You go into a part of the Meadow you haven't been to yet. You look around and don't see any pokemon there either. While walking off, you notice a few pokemon in the bushes. You see a Castform, Zigzagoon, and Ampharos (...) sitting together in a circle. What do you do?
Meadow

Interesting. Ill have my Houndoom, and Ninetails sneak attack the Ampharos. After it is weakend i will throw a great ball at it.

Edit: I realized that a zigzagoon was not a zangoose..

Avian Freeze
25th June 2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Tyler

You go into the East Caverns next. Apon entering, you see an Altaria and a Bagon sitting on the ground talking. What do you do?

<East Caverns>

Oy...why'd you have to make the decision so tough? :P Well, I'll offer a piece of food to each of them and then I'll ask them if they want to join me. I'll offer a Poke Ball for Bagon and an Ultra Ball for Altaria. If only one wants to join me (which is probably more likely), I'll choose Bagon.

If they fight back...I'll tell you later if they fight back :P.

CobaltDragon
25th June 2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

CobaltDragon

You move your arm a little and get a pokeball out. You throw the pokeball down to the ground to let out a Kadabra. You tell Kadabra to use Confusion or some kind of Psychic attack to let those vines down. The vines slowly come down and you pry yourself out. You tell Kadabra to use Kinesis on that Venasaur. The move works but Venasaur looks like it doesn't care. You tell Kadabra to continue with the confusion attacks. The moves hit the Venasaur hard and slightly confuses the pokemon. Venasaur moves its vines again and swats at the Kadabra. Kadabra is knocked to the ground in pain. It gets up but it has a huge bump on its head. What do you do next?

<meadow>

I return Kadabra and take out Houndour to create a storm of embers all over the Venusaur to distract it then I run away.......

DarkPrincess
25th June 2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel
You abandon the pokemon.

You go over towards the Sneasel and give it a piece of food. Sneasel jumps in surprise and eats the food hastily. You smile at it and ask it if it wants to guide you and your pokemon through the South Caverns. It says yes and gets up and walks off. You follow it closely. When you get to a fork in the road, it asks you which way that you want to go. Do you go left or right?

(South Caverns)

Hmm.. *plays eenie meanie miney moe* Right! *beams* Me so brilliant *nods*

Sheik
25th June 2003, 04:47 PM
PokeMaster Jay
Forgot something... AGAIN :{

You run down the left passage, Abra hovering above you and Bagon on your head looking out for you. Psybeams are being shot at the Ariados while Bagon does nothing. One of the Ariados gets pretty close, but Bagon scares it away with a little fire. You turn another corner and hide in a small hole. The Ariados run past the whole and off down another passage. You crawl out of the hole quickly and look around. There are no more Ariados. What do you do?

I'm going to leave the West Caverns, and go to the Forest.

Ultimate Charizard
25th June 2003, 04:59 PM
Ill head to the lake please.

Ill let out Pikachu and tell him to sniff me out a Gyarados.

powermudkip
25th June 2003, 05:03 PM
I'd like to go to the Lake.
MUST FIND MUDKIP! XD

Dark Dragonite
26th June 2003, 09:32 PM
Ok, I had quit before, but I want to go to the Meadow please, i found my memory, and who I want as my last pokemon!!

Aipom Of Doom
26th June 2003, 11:14 PM
Whee I'm back :D

Steve: You walk into the meadow. You wander around the grassy feilds, looking for some Pokemon. Soon, you notice some small moving green shapes; when you get closer you see that there are two Cacnea running around. What do you do?

Hunter: You walk along the lake and look for Mudkips. Something swimming catches your eye; you look closer to see if it's what you want. It appears near the shore; and you can tell it's just a Wooper. Then, a large shape appears underwater. A Blastoise appears on the surface near the Wooper! What do you do?

Ultimate Charizard: You and your Pikachu walk along the side of the lake; you ask the small Pokemon to try to find a Gyarados. Your Pikachu sniffs at the lake as you walk along. However, as you walk along, you spot a Lapras swimming with a Poliwag and a Totodile on its shell. What do you do?

PMJ: You walk into the forest, and climb through a large section of bushes and other overgrown plants. As you finally make your way onto a path, a large bird Pokemon walks across in front of you. The Doduo stops, and one of the heads looks at you and squalks with some interest. What do you do?

Rachel: You tell the Sneasel to go right, and you follow him along the dark path... the Sneasel then abruptly stops and points forward. In the dim cave, you can see a large group of Numels ahead. They don't appear to have noticed you yet. What do you do?

CobaltDragon: You hastily return your weakened Kadabra and send out something with more of an advantage; your Houndour. You order it to create a cloud of Embers over the Venusaur; Houndour does so, and the Venusaur screams in pain. You take this as your chance to run. Houndour sprints off alongside of you and you make it safely away from the Venusaur. As you run, however, you kick something small and light by accident. Stopping quickly, you realize that its an Igglybuff. The small Pokemon starts to cry as you and your Houndour watch. What do you do?

Avian Freeze: You walk carefully up to the Altaria and the Bagon. You offer each a peice of food before they prepare to fight; both take it and eat it happily. You then ask if they'd like to join you on your quest. Altaria is the first to respond; she accepts your Ultra Ball and dissapears inside of it. Bagon, however, is unsure; she decides not to go with her friend inside the Pokeball. Instead, she prepares to attack to win her friend Altaria back. What do you do?
You caught a Lv. 11 Female Altaria

The_Legendary_Himo: You whisper your plan to your Houndoom and Ninetales. They nod in agreement and sneak off to behind the Ampharos. Then, they both dash toward it and run over the large elecrtic sheep; Ampharos is knocked flat on its belly. The Castform and Zigzagoon run away quickly. Ampharos gets up angrily and prepares to battle the Ninetales and Houndoom. What do you do?

Matt: You and your Metagross walk into the south caverns, looking for something interesting. You don't wait long; right in front of you as you enter, a Houndoom walks proudly along with a happy baby Magby on its back. What do you do?

Matt
26th June 2003, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted By Danny

Matt: You and your Metagross walk into the south caverns, looking for something interesting. You don't wait long; right in front of you as you enter, a Houndoom walks proudly along with a happy baby Magby on its back. What do you do?

<South Caverns>

:O!!! Houndoom! :].

Go Flygon! Use Earthquake on those two pokemon, knocking the Magby off of Houndoom's back. Then do another Earthquake but this ones going to be light so it doesnt faint. Then i'll throw an Ultra Ball at Houndoom >_>.

Dark Dragonite
26th June 2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Whee I'm back :D

Steve: You walk into the meadow. You wander around the grassy feilds, looking for some Pokemon. Soon, you notice some small moving green shapes; when you get closer you see that there are two Cacnea running around. What do you do?

Meadow

I will politely ask the Cacnea if they have seen any Zangoose around, especially blue ones, and ask if they can point me in the direction they may be in, then thank them, and be off!!

DarkPrincess
27th June 2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Rachel: You tell the Sneasel to go right, and you follow him along the dark path... the Sneasel then abruptly stops and points forward. In the dim cave, you can see a large group of Numels ahead. They don't appear to have noticed you yet. What do you do?

(South Caverns)

Sneasel and I will close crept by to not alarm them. Afterwards, ask the Sneasel if he happens to know the direction of any Growlithe. If any of the Numel seem to be a threat, send out Dieu to Earthquake them a bit.

Avian Freeze
27th June 2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Avian Freeze: You walk carefully up to the Altaria and the Bagon. You offer each a peice of food before they prepare to fight; both take it and eat it happily. You then ask if they'd like to join you on your quest. Altaria is the first to respond; she accepts your Ultra Ball and dissapears inside of it. Bagon, however, is unsure; she decides not to go with her friend inside the Pokeball. Instead, she prepares to attack to win her friend Altaria back. What do you do?
You caught a Lv. 11 Female Altaria

<East Caverns>

Yay, Altaria :D.

I will have my Vaporeon, Aquaphaze, use an Ice Beam on Bagon. If she still doesn't give up after that, I'll have Aquaphaze Body Slam her. I will then offer her another piece of food once agian, and assure her I'm not trying to hurt her, and I would take good care of her. Then I'll offer her the Poke Ball again. If she attacks, I will just throw the Poke Ball.

Jay
27th June 2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by matt

Jay

With your newly caught Blissey you continue your search for a Cradily. You walk pretty far, but then you stop. You can hear some kind of music. You look up into a tree and see an Aipom, humming a familiar song. You sit down and listen to the music for a little bit. Then you get up and walk off. You hear the bushes rustle. Then, out pops an Ursaring!! It swipes at you and tries to again, but you manage to get away quickly. You walk on and then stop again. A momma Persian and her baby Meowth are just sitting on the ground. What do you do?

[ Meadow ]

Not tempting enough. Move along

CobaltDragon
27th June 2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
CobaltDragon: You hastily return your weakened Kadabra and send out something with more of an advantage; your Houndour. You order it to create a cloud of Embers over the Venusaur; Houndour does so, and the Venusaur screams in pain. You take this as your chance to run. Houndour sprints off alongside of you and you make it safely away from the Venusaur. As you run, however, you kick something small and light by accident. Stopping quickly, you realize that its an Igglybuff. The small Pokemon starts to cry as you and your Houndour watch. What do you do?

<meadows>

I apologise and asks if it's ok. Then I give it a band aid and a few berries to eat......I let it return to what it was doing and continue exploring the meadows

powermudkip
27th June 2003, 10:48 AM
ummm...I know that this seems pretty desperate but I guess...
I'll use Poliwag.Then,I'll have it use a Bubble on Blastiose then I'll use a Lure Ball on Blastiose.

Ultimate Charizard
27th June 2003, 10:59 AM
Ill continue on please

SneaselReborned
27th June 2003, 04:23 PM
I have completely forgotten where I am and what I'm doing, so I'm just gonna start over.

I'm bringing my Poliwrath (17 F) and Swablu (19 F) with me to the South Caverns. Hopefully I can get something cool there!

So, I have 1 of all the balls other than Master, right?

Sheik
27th June 2003, 06:13 PM
<Forest>

PMJ: You walk into the forest, and climb through a large section of bushes and other overgrown plants. As you finally make your way onto a path, a large bird Pokemon walks across in front of you. The Doduo stops, and one of the heads looks at you and squalks with some interest. What do you do?

I release all my Pokemon and walk over to the Doduo.

"Hello, how are you?" I asked. "I then introduced everyone to Doduo. This is Mushu, the Bagon, Brian, the Treecko, Blazer, the Torchic, Sable, the Milotic, 18, the Shuppet, and Abby, the Abra." Thinking in the back of my head. Hmm, a Doduo. I dunno if one would fit into my team...

Discothéque
27th June 2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Discothéque

You leave that place and go to the Lake. When you get there, you can see the waters shimmer as the sun shines down on the lake. You get closer to the lake to see if there are any worth while pokemon in there. You can see to the bottom of the lake, but you can't see any pokemon for some reason. Then you can hear a few pokemon voices further down the lake. You walk down there to see a Kingdra talking to a Tentacool. What do you do?



Lake

Er. I'll run. ^_^; Infact, I forgot what Pocket Monster I even WANTED from the lake. ^^; Uh, la, la...

Interpol HQ
27th June 2003, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Aimpom Of Doom
The_Legendary_Himo: You whisper your plan to your Houndoom and Ninetales. They nod in agreement and sneak off to behind the Ampharos. Then, they both dash toward it and run over the large elecrtic sheep; Ampharos is knocked flat on its belly. The Castform and Zigzagoon run away quickly. Ampharos gets up angrily and prepares to battle the Ninetales and Houndoom. What do you do?

Meadow

I have Houndoom and Ninetails use fireblast on the Ampharos, when (and if) its weak enough i will use a great ball on it.

Jay
29th June 2003, 12:17 AM
O... k... I didn't think this place wouldn't have been without a ref for many days. Hope this doesn't happen again people, sorry


Matt

You send out your *checks* Flygon(!!) and as for an Earthquake to be performed on the Houndoom for a bit of damage. The Magby was able to foresee the attack and quickly runs off in the distance, and the Houndoom wasn't quick enough to escape the terrible rattling of the ground as he falls over, very hurt. Another minor Earthquake is performed, but Flygon didn't know how to do one so weak, so he just did a normal one, which just infuriates the Houndoom rather than making him more weak. You throw the Ultra Ball at the angry Houndoom as he goes in, and absorbed........ and caught after many shakes. Congratulations. What would you like to do next?
Houndoom (M) Level 13

Steve

Asking the Cacnea if he has seen any Zangoose around, he just shakes his head in denial. Thanking him, you continue to search around the Meadow. You look into the distance and you are able to see a Clefairy and a Jigglypuff playing with eachother in a blossomed flower-field. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You try and ask the Sneasel if he has seen any Growlithe around, but behind him a Numel is blowing small embers at him which makes the Sneasel run off in pain. Speedily sending out Dieu you order for an Earthquake and they all fall over. Coming out of the darkness, you see a Vulpix charging for your Salamence. What are you going to do?

Tyler

You ask Aquaphaze to use an Ice Beam on the Bagon; as she hastily avoids the attack, she charges back by biting your poor Vaporeon. Mad, your Vaporeon falls over on its stomache to injure Bagon with a huge Body Slam. Offering a piece of food after the impecable attacks, the Bagon refuses to take it and tries to run off. You throw the Poké Ball at her, and she goes in and she is absorbed. The ball shakes, but she is able to break free and she is still running in the opposite direction. What do you plan to do now?

CobaltDragon

Apologizing, you ask if she's okay. She shows you a disgruntled look and she begins to evolve into a Jigglypuff! After the speedy evolution, she pulls out a microphone!! Uh oh, what are you going to do?

powermudkip

Sending out Poliwag, you order for a massive Bubble-strike on the Blastoise. Nodding, your Poliwag begins to blow many bubbles straight towards the Blastoise, as he is trapped and can't see where he's going. He swings his arms around to burst most of them, but before they could all fly away, a Lure Ball is launched and was able to successfully his the Blastoise on contact. However, the Blastoise immediately breaks free from the Lure Ball since it is still too strong. All the bubbles fly away, and Blastoise's eyes glow a fiery red as he is ready to use a Skull Bash on Poliwag! What are you going to do??

Gav

Continuing to search around the lake for a Gyarados, you sit on the edge of the smooth water as you patiently catch your breath. You notice a few Goldeen swimming in the water, however, a huge shadow covers you from the sun. Weird, you look up and you see a Salamence and a Pelipper flying directly above you!! They appear to be very angry at you for something. What are you going to do?

SneaselReborned

Yea, that's right.

You decide to restart your adventure with Poliwrath and Swablu in the South Caverns. Upon arrival you notice a few Smoochum sleeping, and an Abra that is meditating in a corner. What do you plan to do?

Jay

Releasing all your pokémon to greet the Doduo, he appears to be easily startled and quite afraid. Moving his legs quickly, he speedily exits the area. While escaping, you notice a Tropius fly directly above you. The Doduo, however, is still in reach. What do you plan to do?

Discothéque

You run away from them as you continue to head around the lake for more pokémon you don't even know what you're looking for. Looking in the water, you see a Gorebyss and a Corsola that appear to be idley sitting at the bottom of a shallow area. What are you going to do?

Himo

Houndoom and Ninetales use a Fire Blast on the Ampharos, however, the unthinkable occurs, and both flame blasts collide to create a chain reaction that causes a huge explosion! Ninetales, Houndoom and Ampharos are all affected and have all fainted. The Ampharos appears to be very injured from the attack in particular. What are you going to do?

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 12:25 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Jay

Himo

Houndoom and Ninetales use a Fire Blast on the Ampharos, however, the unthinkable occurs, and both flame blasts collide to create a chain reaction that causes a huge explosion! Ninetales, Houndoom and Ampharos are all affected and have all fainted. The Ampharos appears to be very injured from the attack in particular. What are you going to do?

Meadow

Holy ****! I recall Houndoom and Ninetails, and then I throw a pokeball at the Ampharos. After that i will try to tend to their injuries.

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Tyler

You ask Aquaphaze to use an Ice Beam on the Bagon; as she hastily avoids the attack, she charges back by biting your poor Vaporeon. Mad, your Vaporeon falls over on its stomache to injure Bagon with a huge Body Slam. Offering a piece of food after the impecable attacks, the Bagon refuses to take it and tries to run off. You throw the Poké Ball at her, and she goes in and she is absorbed. The ball shakes, but she is able to break free and she is still running in the opposite direction. What do you plan to do now?

<East Caverns>

Oy o.o. I'll run after her and ask Aquaphaze to use a Water Pulse. Hopefully, Bagon may be trapped in one of the bubbles or at least get confused. Either way, I'll have her try another Ice Beam attack and if Bagon tries to escape again, I'll have Aquaphaze kick a Sand Attack to maybe blind her or slow her down. Then I'll throw a Great Ball this time.

Jay
29th June 2003, 12:32 AM
Himo

You may need to do something now since I don't think fainted pokémon can be caught (like in the game). You might need to get it's health up somehow. What are you going to do?

Tyler

Chasing the slow Bagon, you order Aquaphaze to slow Bagon down with a Water Pulse. Agreeing, a stream of water is launched directly at the Bagon and is caught in it. An Ice Beam from Aquaphaze appears to have frozen the poor Bagon due to the previous attack. Knowing Sand Attack is useless now, you throw the Great Ball and she goes in and caught. Congratulations. What are you going to do next?
Bagon (F) Level 10

Matt
29th June 2003, 12:38 AM
OMG how do you update these things so fast?! It usually takes me like three hours >_>. Damn, you're good. Well sorry about leaving CCCC un-updated for so long :<. I haven't felt like writting lately for some reason. I'll try not to do it in the future!


Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You send out your *checks* Flygon(!!) and as for an Earthquake to be performed on the Houndoom for a bit of damage. The Magby was able to foresee the attack and quickly runs off in the distance, and the Houndoom wasn't quick enough to escape the terrible rattling of the ground as he falls over, very hurt. Another minor Earthquake is performed, but Flygon didn't know how to do one so weak, so he just did a normal one, which just infuriates the Houndoom rather than making him more weak. You throw the Ultra Ball at the angry Houndoom as he goes in, and absorbed........ and caught after many shakes. Congratulations. What would you like to do next?
Houndoom (M) Level 13

<South Caverns?>

Um.. I guess I'll continue on >_>



Jay

You go past the Persian and continue on where ever you are at. You soon stop. You see what you think is an odd looking plant. You go over to it and push it. It moves! It turns around and you glance at it. OMG its a Cradily! What do you do?

Interpol HQ
29th June 2003, 12:46 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Jay

Himo

You may need to do something now since I don't think fainted pokémon can be caught (like in the game). You might need to get it's health up somehow. What are you going to do?

Meadow

Man.. Now i feel bad about fainting the pokemon. I take it up in my arms and look for a safe place to put it so it can heal. Then i will move on and look for more pokemon.

Jay
29th June 2003, 12:51 AM
Matt

You move along after capturing a Houndoom. You tire quickly as the pokémon here appear to be getting more and more scarce to find. You take a nap for a bit. When you wake up, you see a Murkrow flying above your head, shrouding you with bad spirits. Hmm. What are you going to do?

Himo

The Ampharos appears to be too heavy for you to carry it in your arms, but you carefully drag it over by a tree for later use lol. There appears to be a Chansey there, and she agrees to nurture the Ampharos back to health (Hopefully he won't realize what happened!). In the meantime, you search a little more around the area. Not far ahead, you can see a Pichu and a Clefairy playing with a few dangerously pointed branches. What are you going to do?


Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

You go past the Persian and continue on where ever you are at. You soon stop. You see what you think is an odd looking plant. You go over to it and push it. It moves! It turns around and you glance at it. OMG its a Cradily! What do you do?

Current Mood: :o

< Meadow >

*Sends out Maer*

Signal Beam that silly plant, with pretty colours. Try and confuse him, if you can't then use a Scary Face to petrify him. I'll then toss one of my three Ultra Balls directly at the Cradily in hopes of a nice capture :)


Originally Posted by Matt

OMG how do you update these things so fast?! It usually takes me like three hours >_>. Damn, you're good. Well sorry about leaving CCCC un-updated for so long :<. I haven't felt like writting lately for some reason. I'll try not to do it in the future!

You've done too much work recently, so don't think you haven't done anything wrong. Maybe we have different typing speeds which allows me to get it done more quickly than you can, or maybe i'm more versitile with coming up with ideas. Either way, you're updates are always great - Doesn't matter how quick we get it done as long as they're good, and yours are what I said

Matt
29th June 2003, 12:54 AM
I didn't think I had been doing very much work recently :<. Oh well, thanks anway.


Originally Posted By Jay
Matt

You move along after capturing a Houndoom. You tire quickly as the pokémon here appear to be getting more and more scarce to find. You take a nap for a bit. When you wake up, you see a Murkrow flying above your head, shrouding you with bad spirits. Hmm. What are you going to do?

<South Caverns>

I get up and ask why the **** its over my head. Then after I get my answer I slowly walk away completly ignoring it. :)

EDIT: Woops.. sorry

[center]Jay

The first thing I ask is what is Signal Beam? :) And the next is who is Maer? :O