PDA

View Full Version : .~*`Evolution`*~. Sign-ups!

Arnen
7th June 2003, 09:44 PM
There is a place, in the mountains north of Johto, where Pokémon live freely. New species, previously undiscovered by man, thrive in this lush landscape. However, a new team of scientists, Team Evo – short for Evolution – has discovered this utopia, and plan to use the Pokémon who live there for their experiments.

That’s where you come in.

You are one of those Pokémon. You way of life is being threatened, and it’s up to you and a few of your pals to stop them. However, Team Evo has already gotten to you, causing you to evolve much before your time. Will you be able to stop Team Evo and reverse the effects of their experiments before they become permanent?

Form (two cards allowed):

~Name:
~Age: In Pokémon years. Please try and make it relatively young, let’s say 8-14.
~Gender: I don’t care if your Pokémon of choice is genderless... .;
~Species: What kind of Pokémon are you? Please be unevolved or the first form after a baby.
~Evolution: You get evolved all the way to your final form.
~Looks (1): How you look unevolved. Please don’t make it too different, but you can be different colors and stuff.
~Looks (2): How you look evolved. Same as above.
~Personality:
~Relations: We all know each other; this is mostly for BFs/GFs/siblings
~Attacks (1): Up to four, and nothing too strong to start. (this is for your non-evolved form)
~Attacks (2): Four max, and can be a little stronger than before.
~History: What has happened to you up until now.
~Other:

Mine:

~Name: Kazume
~Age: 12
~Gender: F
~Species: Eevee
~Evolution: Vaproeon
~Looks (1): Mostly like a normal Eevee, only with odd violet eyes, and white fur on collar and tip of tail.
~Looks (2): Scales have a silver tint, and her eyes are an odd shade of violet. Her head fins, instead of yellow, are more greenish.
~Personality: Perky, and doesn’t like to see people sad. She makes an effort to cheer you up if you’re feeling down, although she herself has a pretty fragile psyche.
~Relations: Ataark's GF, and Tahoki's friend.
~Attacks (1): Quick Attack, Tackle, Bite, Scratch
~Attacks (2): Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Icy Wind, Bite
~History: She lived in a den (similar to one a rabbit might have) with her parents and younger brother and sister (they were twins). When the people came, they destroyed her family’s home, and she was the only one to escape. The rest of her family was taken by the scientists, and she never saw them again.
~Other: *drags other into an alley and slowly beats it to death*

~Name: Tahoki
~Gender: M
~Species: Torchic
~Evolution: Blaziken
~Looks (1): Is a brick-red color instead of orange, and the feathers on top of his head and on his wings are a goldish color, and his talons and beak are silver.
~Looks (2): Is brick-red instead of orange, and the wrappings on his arms are white. The lower part of his legs are a goldish color, and his claws and beak are silver.
~Personality: Very calm and laid-back, and has a tendency to be sarcastic. He can be hyper on occasion, but usually keeps his cool in dangerous scenarios.
~Relations: Kazume's friend. Has a bit of a crush on her, and is jealous of Ataark.
~Attacks (1): Ember, Scratch, Peck, Aerial Ace
~Attacks (2): Fire Punch, Peck, Aerial Ace, Blaze Kick
~History: Has known Kazume most of his life. He grew up in a nest near Kazume’s den, and the two became close friends. His family, too, was taken away by Team Evo scientists.
~Other: Your other is MINE now! Muhahaha...

Tyler and Hobbes
8th June 2003, 03:07 AM
Name:Shade
~Age:13
~Gender: Male
~Species:Eevee
~Evolution: Umbreon
~Looks (1):Macaroni eyes. He is all black.
~Looks (2): Now he is all black except the ring on his head is Blue and it has two rings on hte bottom, making a triangle, he has no ohter rings.
~Personality:Funny. He loves to make people laugh and smile. He likes to make jokes. He fights with bullies and other male eevees that think htey are so tough. (Notice I didn't say other eevees. He is infatuated by female eevees like that.) He will protect any pokemon. He is loyal to his friends.
~Relations:
~Attacks (1):Bite, Take down, quick attack, sand attack
~Attacks (2):Moon light, Pursuit, Faint attack, Confuse Ray
~History: Was living in a tree by himself. He once scared an entire pack of houndooms. When team Evo came he was drinking from a lake, he hurt one scientist by biting him.
~Other:

She_wolf_warrior
8th June 2003, 07:07 AM
Name~Sonic
Age~9
Gender~Male
Species~Growlithe
Evolution~Arcanine
Looks(1)~Totaly white with the black stripes remaining
Looks(2)~Still white with black stripes. Eyes turn blue
Personality~Clever, curious, can be aggressive or protective if provoked
Relations~PM me if you wanna be a friend or family
Attacks(1)~Bite, ember, roar, agility
Attacks(2)~Flamethrower, extreme speed, Take Down, Flame Wheel
History~He was the strongest of his litter. Once he was old enough to try to go out on his own, Sonic explored the land, learing the new scents. When the scientists came, he returned to his family for protection
Other~:mad: I HAVE HAD ENOUGH *brings out sword*DIE OTHER, DIE

Edit~K, I did it

Arnen
8th June 2003, 01:21 PM
Umm, sorry if I didn't make this clear, but we weren't effected by Team Evo directly; their experiments sorta caused radioactivity in the water and stuff.

guardian: In :yes:

SWW: In :yes:, but read the above mini-paragraph. None of us get captured.

I'll start this after we get 8-10 sign-ups.

Krystalline Kabutops
8th June 2003, 01:28 PM
How could I miss this?!

~Name: Ataark
~Species: Eevee
~Evolution: Espeon
~Looks (1): hair is blonde instead of brown.
~Looks (2): a green jewel, and fur streaked with grey
~Personality: silent and resentful, just wants a friend inside.
~Relations: Kazume's bf? pweese?
~Attacks (1): Scratch, sand attack, tackle, dig
~Attacks (2): Confuson, dig, attract (:D), metronome
~History: he's always been the strong, silent type. not because he's stupid, but because he's rather morbid. He's an orphan, and wasn't born in the area. He wandered here, after escaping from an abusive trainer, barely able to walk. He was found by Kazume's family, and was nursed back to health by them. They're the only people/Pokemon he really trusts. Not much else is known, escept he belives that humans have no good.
~Other: always wanted to be an Umbreon. He considers Espeons girly. He rolls around in dirt to make himself look like one.

Arnen
8th June 2003, 01:36 PM
Onigoori: Umm... Metronome... *thinks* Ok, fine, but it can't do anything uber-strong yet. In :yes: And, sure, you can be Kazume's BF :)

I've changed Kazume's evolved form to Vaporeon (call it a whim...)

MarshmallowEgg
8th June 2003, 01:53 PM
~Name: Xion
~Age: 13
~Species: Meowth
~Evolution: Persian
~Looks (1): His coat is a deep purple, instead of the usual white. The coin on his head is black, and his ears and tail are tipped with silver.
~Looks (2): The same as before, only now he has a black jewel instead of a black coin. Everything else still stands.
~Personality: He's kind of timid. He doesn't do a very good job of standing up for himself, but he will stand up for Oracle if he needs to. He hates fighting, so he tries to stay away from fights. If Oracle's in trouble, though, he's there in a flash ;) He's also very interested in the supernatural and things like ghosts and psychic things. He loves learning psychic, ghost, and dark-type attacks
~Relations: He's been best friends with Oracle since he was young, and he has a bit of a crush on her, though he'd never, ever admit it. Not even a herd of wild Rapidash could drag it from him.
~Attacks (1): Scratch, Growl, Bite, Hypnosis
~Attacks (2): Slash, Shadow Ball, Bite, Hypnosis
~History: Xion lived with his parents and siblings his whole life. His parents were good friends with two Delcattys and their kittens that lived in the same area. Oracle, one of their kittens, bonded quickly with Xion, and they've been friends since.
~Other: Hmm... nothing

~Name: Oracle
~Gender: Female
~Species: Skitty
~Evolution: Delcatty
~Looks (1): Rather than being pink, she's a deep shade of baby blue.
~Looks (2): The purple is instead navy blue.
~Personality: She's very much a tomboy, and very outgoing; completely Xion's opposite. She can stick up for herself, but as she thinks it's sweet when Xion does it for her, she usually keeps quiet ^_^;; She's glad that she's blue rather than pink, because she despises the color pink along with all things frilly and girly.
~Relations: She has a crush on Xion, though she won't admit it to anyone, not even herself. She doesn't want to think about it too much.
~Attacks (1): Dig, Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip
~Attacks (2): Dig, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power - Psychic, Tackle
~History: She grew up in a family of all boys aside from her mom, and even her best friend was a boy (albeit a timid one). As a result, she picked up her tomboyish persona.
~Other: None

Krystalline Kabutops
8th June 2003, 01:53 PM
ok, and I edited some more detail in. I was chatting to Kalad earlier, so I couldn't focus.

Arnen
8th June 2003, 02:20 PM
Marshmallow: In :yes: Good cards :D

*GuyPersonDude*
8th June 2003, 03:00 PM
~Name: Jincari (or just Jin)
~Age: 8
~Species: Omanyte (I'm so original! :D)
~Evolution: Omastar
~Looks (1): Is more blue than usual, and shell is gold. His eyes are green.
~Looks (2): Still more blue than usual, and shell is gold with silver spikes. His eyes are still blue.
~Personality: Energetic and goofy, and loves to play tricks on people. He is very protective of his friends, although he usually changes his mind in the middle of a fight.
~Relations: Friends with Dina. (too young to have a crush on her XD) Sometimes he hangs out with Kazume (if that's ok, Nab).
~Attacks (1): Water Gun, Horn Attack, Tackle, Harden
~Attacks (2): Surf, Spike Cannon, Rock Throw, Harden
~History: His is the only family of Omanyte/Omastars in the area, so he often felt sort of lonely when he was very little. He has become good friends with Dina, whose family lives nearby.
~Other: Cow cheese moo!

~Name: Dina (pronounced DEE-nuh)
~Age: 9
~Gender: F
~Species: Houndour
~Evolution: Houndoom
~Looks (1): Normal Houndour, only the bones on her arms, back, and head are dark gray, and her snout and belly are more red than orange.
~Looks (2): Same deal; bones are dark gray, and is red instead of orange.
~Personality: She's a bit of a tomboy. She has an over-active sense of humor, and often cracks jokes at inappropriate times. She can take care of herself, and is annoyed by those who think otherwise.
~Relations: Is good friends with Jin, but doesn't have many other friends.
~Attacks (1): Tackle, Bite, Ember, Faint Attack
~Attacks (2): Crunch, Flamethrower, Pursuit, Horn Attack
~History: She grew up near Jin, and the two became friends.
~Other: DIE!!! *kills*

~*GPD*

Arnen
8th June 2003, 03:08 PM
*GPD*: Both are in :yes:

Last chance if you wanna sign up before this starts! One more card, and I'll be posting the starting thread.

Fai D. Flowright
8th June 2003, 03:23 PM
I HAVE to do this one!

~Name: Tsukasa
~Age: 11
~Species: Bagon
~Evolution: Salamence
~Looks (1): Like the attachment.
~Looks (2): Also in attachment.
~Personality: Loves to get into battle and will be extremely revenous when angered. Someone to aviod when he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. Loves to get to know people but can explode if something cruel is said about him,
~Relations: I'm lonely! If you want to be my friend, let me know somehow!
~Attacks (1): Rage, Leer, Ember, Focus Energy
~Attacks (2): Dragonbreath, Crunch, Fly, Flamethrower
~History: Was raised by his parents in a secluded cave, hidden from everyone else. This is one of the reasons he would like to get to know more people. He was also extremely strong as a baby and has pushed that ability to a higher, but not ultimate, point.
~Other: *yells gibberish words aloud* Dratted Other!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Arnen
8th June 2003, 03:31 PM
Whiteangel: In :yes:

I'll start this in a little while *is busy*

The_Hunter
8th June 2003, 03:31 PM
I mean,what's an RPG with some heavy-duty Villian? 8)

Name- Shadow(Nevermind)
Age-18
Gender-Male
Species-Cyndicqual
Evolved-Qualiva(Give me a break on spelling,will ya?)
Evolved2-Typholsion(I think that's how you spell it..)
Looks-Looks like cydiqual(Hey,I'm pretty rusty on these names),yet shorter.
Looks2-Basicly a Typholsion/Neo/Shadow combo.8)
Personality-Pretty calm,in Battle,likes to play un-fair.
Relations-None,any other villians out there? :confused:
Attacks-Fire Blast,Fire Wheel,Fire everything..
Attacks2-Same as above.
History-Just a normal Typholsion,but freed from former trainer,nothing else known.
Other- Wanna Fight?
Other2-Likes to fight where everyone can see.

EDIT-Dang.Too late. Hey,I'm a bad guy.Hope you can squeeze in one more guy.

She_wolf_warrior
8th June 2003, 03:33 PM
What's so funny about Sonic and Shadow.

If you are going to be a Typhosion, you have to start out as Cyndiquil

The_Hunter
8th June 2003, 03:37 PM
Okay,okay...cool it.I'm a little rusty.
Especilly with the spelling of these pkmn.

Arnen
8th June 2003, 03:43 PM
T_H: I get it. SWW, Shadow's the villain in Sonic Adventure 3. Umm... A couple of things. 1) The only villains are Team Evo. 2) You need more detail. 3) Your history doesn't really go with the plot (there're no trainers so far north, and you's start the RPG as a Cyndaquil). Sorry :no:

classy_cat18
8th June 2003, 03:44 PM
~Name: Shocker
~Age: 8
~Gender: Female
~Species: Pichu
~Evolution: Raichu
~Looks (1): Normal Pichu
~Looks (2): Has a yellow lightning bolt spot on her head
~Personality: tough, but kind. Can't stand boredom and will get into trouble.
~Relations: none that I know of
~Attacks (1): Tackle, Growl, Thundershock
~Attacks (2): Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Agility, Light Screen
~History: normal life until now
~Other: Stupid other! Me squish you now!

Arnen
8th June 2003, 04:05 PM
cat: In :yes:

Grr... The computer froze, and I had to restart, so the thing I was working on wasn't saved... It'll still be a while before this starts...

Arnen
8th June 2003, 07:56 PM
Sorry to double-post, but SWW, I just noticed that your age is 3. Could you maybe be a little older? No, you're not un-accepted or anything, I'm just asking...

And I'd prefer to start this after we get one more sign-up, so it'll be an even 12... (you'll all see why later)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gladiator
8th June 2003, 09:40 PM
~Name: Dash
~Gender: male
~Species: Cydaquil
~Evolution: Typhlosion
~Looks (1): His fur is jet black and he has a broader snout. The flame on his back is a sky blue.
~Looks (2): About a half foot taller than most Typhlosion, Dash's fur has a reddish tint to it now. His eyes are a dark brown, and his underbelly is tannish.
~Personality: Dash is highly energetic and talks real fast. He's rather intelligent, and loves to learn various different words. His mood tends to swing between highly cheery and angry. When cheery, Dash likes to be friendly to everyone. When he is angry he attacks all within a certain radius around him. However, he doesn't get angry all that much, and prefers to help others.
~Relations: None
~Attacks (1): Dig, Quick Attack, Ember, Smokescreen
~Attacks (2): Earthquake, Quick Attack, Fire Blast, (Not sure)
~History: Not much to say, although he has a pretty strange family because his various relatives like to adopt babies that have lost their parents. He's got a Treecko for a brother (NPC), and a Mudkip for a sister (also NPC).

Arnen
9th June 2003, 07:15 PM
Glad: In :yes:, except please try and come up with an attack other than Fire Blast (you can have it later, but it's too strong to start with).

Ok! I'll start this really soon, then. As for the attachent in the last post... Anyone from my PokeWarp RPGs will know what it is; it's a team pic of all the charecters. I'll post the one with the evolved forms as soon as we get that far.

Gladiator
9th June 2003, 07:35 PM
Wait, I thought Attacks (2) was their final attack list. So Attacks (2) are the attacks they begin with in their evolved form. My bad :P

PS: Can someone tell me if Typhlosion can learn Thunderpunch? One Pokedex said yeah, but I'm not sure.

Arnen
9th June 2003, 07:38 PM
Yep, sure can. Mine does :D And, sorry for the sonfusion ;o

DarkBlastoise
10th June 2003, 01:39 AM
I was gunna post a sign up but is it too late Nab?

Arnen
10th June 2003, 05:33 PM
Umm... *thinks* Fine, since when I PMed you about this, it hadn't started... ABSOLUTELY the last sign-up, though *menacingly draws giant sword of doom*