PDA

View Full Version : Torkipko's Icons...

Torkipko
7th June 2003, 09:54 PM
Hello everybody. I'm new here! Obviously! Heh.

My name is Torkipko, and it's also KIACHAMIZU in japanese. I'm a mix between Torchic, Mudkip, and Treecko. I evolve into Grobuskomp, and later into Scepertiken.

I don't have a scanner, otherwise I would gladly scan in a picture of myself, so all I have to offer are icons. I use the Torkipko icon in both my avatar and signature pictures, but I just recently was able to make Grobuskomp and Scepertiken icons.

I attached a picture with all three included. Please tell me how they are! I have seen a request topic with pokemon splices, and they're very similar to how I did mine. Maybe if you like them I will ask for requests! :D

: Torkipko :

[attachment deleted by admin]

Torkipko
8th June 2003, 01:01 PM
:( Does nobody like them? It took me a long time to make these...

I have another icon! I call it Gardefly, a mix between Gardevoir and Beautifly. It looks better on paper...

*Murkrow
8th June 2003, 01:44 PM
Hm,I'll answer^_^
I like them, although the Gardevoir/Beautifly one is a bit weird.Still, it's better than I could do:P

Torkipko
8th June 2003, 02:10 PM
Thank you, Sneasel(h)Obsessive. ;) As I said, it looks better on paper.

I have another one! Again, it looks better on paper. I call it Surmish, a mix between Surskit and Shroomish.

Iveechan
9th June 2003, 01:36 AM
Surmish looks sad :(

These are very cool, I like the first one :D

*Murkrow
9th June 2003, 03:38 PM
Woah, Surmish looks cool^_^And cute.:yes:

Torkipko
9th June 2003, 05:02 PM
Thank you everyone! :D Surmish was really hard to do; I couldn't decide whether to keep Shroomish's eyes or not. I guess Surskit eyes make it look sadder. ;)

I made another evolution picture. This is with Trapon, Lairana, and Flyggron, mixes between Trapinch, Aron, Lairon, Vibrana, Flygon, and Aggron. :D The eyes (I think) make them look all girly and powerpuffy. Lol.

Everoy
9th June 2003, 05:07 PM
Vibrana is actually Vibrata, so Lairana is actually Lairata.

OpOp32
9th June 2003, 08:51 PM
Those are all awesome...keep it up!!

Op

Torkipko
12th June 2003, 05:01 PM
Oh. I thought his name was Vibrana...oh well!

Thank you for the comments!

I have another one. Chartlesaur, a mix between Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. I made two different ones because I could not decide on which one I liked better, so one is the female and one is the male.

OpOp32
12th June 2003, 06:57 PM
I really like that one...lol....it kooool

Op

Torkipko
12th June 2003, 07:47 PM
:D Thank you very much.

I have made their evolution(s)! Warmelesaur. Again, there is a male and a female.

baby jolteon
15th June 2003, 11:41 PM
omg! Those all rawk my sawks! I love those, The Surmish ish the best!

SWAMPERT1
16th June 2003, 11:30 PM
Those are super good. Iwish i could do those like that