PDA

View Full Version : <Poll> An Event Has Just Occured!

Jay
7th June 2003, 11:50 PM
1/. If you could pick any special event in the year that you could make happen tomorrow (Birthday, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc.), which would you choose? Why?

2/. Which special event do you not care about that much? Why?

3/. Random poll: Caramel or White Chocolate 8)

---

1/. I'd probably pick my birthday because i'm turning 16 this year and i'm waiting to see what's in store for me :) Hopefully it will be better than some other birthday's because most of them sucked :< Birthdays can have their fun but sometimes it feels like you've been waiting a whole year for nothing

2/. Mothers Day/Fathers Day. I just feel guilty sometimes that I cannot give anything to them, and I always rely on the other parent to give them something

3/. Caramel > White Chocolate 8)

Katie
8th June 2003, 12:11 AM
1. If you could pick any special event in the year that you could make happen tomorrow (Birthday, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc.), which would you choose? Why?

birthday, because I'll be 16, and for my 16th b-day I'm going to colorado to finally learn to snowboard :D something I've wanted to do for like 5 years now x_X huzzah

2. Which special event do you not care about that much? Why?

hmmm... uh, can I say flag day? :D

3. Random poll: Caramel or White Chocolate

CARAMEL, DUH. ^_^

~Katie

ILikePokemonP
8th June 2003, 03:46 AM
1. Birthday, because Easter you just eat chocolate. I can do that every other day of the year :)

2. I guess Queen's Birthday because it's not the real date and who cares about the Queen? At least it means there's a day off tomorrow.

3. Caramel owns. Fear the stickyness ;)

Silver Ledian
8th June 2003, 08:20 AM
1/. If you could pick any special event in the year that you could make happen tomorrow (Birthday, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc.), which would you choose? Why?

Well I count the summer holidays as special because I get 2 months off school so I'd choose them, mainly because I have exams in the way of the vacation so if the first day of the holidays came tomorrow then I wouldn't have to do any exams :D

I tend not to care much about Christmas, :P j/k I dunno...I guess Mothers/Fathers day don't really appeal to me too much too but I guess parents do deserve a special day, it just doesn't involve me getting any presents ;-;

3/. Random poll: Caramel or White Chocolate?

Caramel! But in small amounts. I practically throw my guts up if I eat too much all at once. White chocolate is.....bleh. :yes:

Pichu
8th June 2003, 08:31 AM

Birthday of course! Its my last year of "teens" and I'm turning 20! anyway, nothing really special but it IS somewhat special...

Thanks giving... IMO, the most stupidness day... I eat regularly everyday and I don't eat like suddenly a lot one day.

3/. Random poll: Caramel or White Chocolate

Caramel <<< White Chocolate :D

Matt
8th June 2003, 08:49 AM
I would pick my birthday. I'm turing 15 next year [.-.] and I will be getting my car >D. Drivers watch out! :D

I don't much care for Easter. I don't know why but it's just a weird holiday to me. But anyway. (psst... Halloween is the best ;))

3/. Random poll: Caramel or White Chocolate
White Chocolate all the way >D

DarkTemplarZ
8th June 2003, 09:16 AM
1) I don't really want to make any special event tomorrow, perhaps my B-day. whatever.

2) ditto @ Link

3) White Chocolate rules