PDA

View Full Version : One of Every Pokemon....Starts! LSU's for a short while!

Mr. Skrusti
17th December 2002, 06:34 PM
This was a RPG started long ago when we were still on the old board. So, since the original creator has disappeared, I'm restarting it!

Plot:

Long ago, the legendary birds Ho-oh and Lugia stopped a great evil from destroying the world. That evil, was Team Rocket. Years went by, Team Rocket was disbanded, and peace was in the world. Legends thrived about what happened that fateful day when Team Rocket tried to take over the world.

Centuries later...

Team Rocket has once again disbanded, but this time thanks to another help. A young kid named Chris stopped their new boss from achieving world domination, and peace was in the world again. But, Team Rocket was waiting for that moment, when people thought they were safe again. Team Rocket took that moment to strike against the world, reigning over Kanto in the surprise attack, and rendering all help from Johto useless. They've chosen Saffron as their base city, and now the people believe it is hopeless. However, you believe that humans should live in piece are so you try to stop the war between the continents. That's when you are trapped by Team Rocket...They take you in their labs, and perform many experiments on you, the final result being you changing into a Pokemon....You awake in a small container, alone and scared, seeing through a Pokemon's eyes. Team Rocket finally gets tired of you screaming, and sets you loose into Johto. You are sad at this, and just live your life as a Pokemon.......now, you continue your adventure to try and take revenge on those that hurt you!

Name: *Pokemon name*
Looks:
Nickname: What you call yourself
History: What you did before TR changed you.
Anything Special: Yah yah yah
erm...Other?:

Name: Pikachu
Looks: A normal everyday Pikachu, except Light silver in color, greenish cheeks
Nickname: Sparx
History: I was an everyday teen, who had gone into Kanto with a group of friends. We were exploring the region, never having been there ourselves, and were caught. Team Rocket did something with my friends, but I don't know what, so I'm heading back to look for them!
Anything Special: Has the abilty to use some fire attacks, part of the splicing that happened.
Other: Nopes............

Sparx
~~~~
I guess I had gotten used to living as a Pikachu. I have been living as one for at least a year. I still don't know what happened to the others who had gone with me, but I was certain I would see them again. But, until then, I would have to live my life. "Back! Tis my Berry!" I yelled at the opponent, a huge Arbok. "Leave, little Pikachu, before I rip you to bits!" He hissed, striking at me. I leapt out of the way, punching him quickly on the top of the head. He hissed in dismay, and fired a Poison Sting barrage at me, one of them going through my tail. "Argh!" I said in pain, charging up my energy to strike with my Thunderbolt technique. He knew what was coming, so he slithered away, mumbling about how he would be back. I smiled, and popped a berry into my mouth, savoring the flavor. I was about to gather some up for my dinner, when I heard a crashing sound from the trees around me. In instinct, I jumped into the berry bush, and watched through a break in the leaves, as a kid went running past, two Black uniformed members chasing them, followed by three Blue uniformed people. After they had gone by, I decided to go into the nearest town, Goldenrod, where I had once lived, to see what was going on..........
~~~~~
And thus, our journey begins!

Totodile Lover
17th December 2002, 06:53 PM
Name~ Treecko
Looks: Like a normal treecko, oh but the fact shes blue and gold.
Nickname:Jennifer
Historyk.. She was a really shy and quiet person, she hates talking and prefers to be to herself. That happen when TR took her. Her friends? she didn't have any, neither did she have loving parents so no one cares. She now is determened to start I new leaf as a pokemon, and hopefully be noticed once in a while..
Anything Special: She can use water attacks, and can use dream eater and hypnosis. Plus with her natural attacks. As a treecko
erm...Other?:......Can dance good as a pokemon, as long as music she LIKES is on. Or she sees a cute pokemon. (a guy pokemon, shes not a els...)

Jennifer
~~~~
"Mangy pokemon!!!!!! Give me back that food!" he belowed, fat guy. Can't keep up with me. I kepted running until I was out of the underground shoping arena. Jeez. You think a pokemon could get a meal around here, without being noticed by some tatletall kid.
I ran into my den, nice and cozy. I yawned, what a nice day. Forgeting the fact that I used to be human. My life like this was alot better. Well, my family never cared.
I turned on my radio, Lucky channel music! Tehee! I started swing dancing, it was quite fun, But. I wish I had a friend. It would help me remember some things.
I looked out side, into the streets of goldenrod, it started raining, I smiled and uncovered my drench. I built it to drian all the water that got in, so it would drain into the sewers. Handy thing.
"I'll get you next time Treecko!"
I yawned he always said that, he never ever really caught me. What a loser.

100FangCroconaw
17th December 2002, 07:58 PM
Pokemon:Arcanine
Nickname:Howler
Looks:Is bigger than a regular arcanine, Has a greenish tint to his fur
name:Howler
History:I was a multi-type Pokemon trainer
Anything special:am faster than the regular arcanine, Can talk in the human language, Can use any type of attack(ice, ghost ect.)
other:none

Howler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was looking for a place to sleep when I heard a cry. I stealthily looked from the bushes and saw a pikachu battling a arbok. I watched them battle and when that pikachu started charging up for a thunderbolt, the arbok fled.then, when it was leastn expecting a attack, I used an extremespeed on it. Surprised, he got knocked over. Then I fainted it with an Hydro-pump.But at the corner of my eyes a kid being chased by Team Rocket.I decided to leap ahead on the rooftop......

Snakes N' Legends
17th December 2002, 08:10 PM
Name: Entei
Looks: What an normal entei should look like except that part of his fur is blueish
Nickname: Furnace
History: Was a legendary researcher who sought out the ancient legendary pokemon.
Anything Special: Has the ability to resist water attacks. It doesn't kill hurt him like a normal fire type world. Plus he has a connection to the world, strangely.
Other: Entei has been one of his favorites. Now he has to use the pokemon skills to run for his life.

Furnace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke from my cave. I still couldn't believe that I was an Entei. I remember what happened last year but all of this was unbelievable. I decided to stay out of sight during the day and venture out at night. It wasn't just Team Rocket I was worried about it. I was more worried being captured by a trainer. I was a rare creature and rare pokemon are more valuable. It was still daytime. I went over to the berry pile. I ate a few berries and then I went back to sleep.

Name: Arbok
Looks: Like a normal arbok but its skin is a little bit darker.
Nickname: Poison Strike
History: Was a Arbok trainer. Was convinced that Arbok could evolve. Now after the experiment, he might have chance to test it out.
Anything Special: Knows Dark, Bug and Psychic attacks.

Poison Strike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I searched around for some berries. I slithered around. I saw a Arbok slithering away fast. I saw electric burns and it was soaking wet. I didn't know what pokemon got it wet but I did know what shocked this things. According to some arboks I met, there was this pikachu who was very powerful. I decided to keep away from this Pikachu. I saw a berry bush. I whipped my tail at it and some berries fell out. I bent over and gulped them down. Maybe I can evolve this Arbok body ... maybe I can, I thought.

EVme15
17th December 2002, 08:29 PM
Name: Eevee (WHEEEE!)
Looks: Normal, except the tufts are all different colors.
Nickname: Foxer
History: I was an Eevee breeder, and one of the best. I could train virtually any Eevee to evolve into whicheve it wanted to.
Anything Special: Can perform attacks using evolution's elements.
Other: *Thinks* no.
~|~|~|~|~
Foxer

I looked around the park once more. No one was around, but I had the strangest feeling I was being watched...
Shrugging it off, I lept up into the tree. The best apples in the park were in this tree, and it was all to myself! I looked up, munching on an apple. Yeah, being an Eevee was nice, but I missed being human. Thumbs were the main reason. Yes, I was sad about loosing my thumbs. Oh, yeah, my friends too. Now if I went to them they'd probably try to catch me. Yeah, like I needed that. I sighed, moving the branch a bit. I caught sight of the apple out of the corner of my eye, but it was too late. The apple fell, and concked a trainer on the head. When'd he get there?! "OW! Whatever you are, that's not funny!" Whiney kid. "Ouch! I got hit wit da big bad apple now I'm gonna go wunnin home like a baby and tell my mommy!" My thoughts made me snicker a bit. "That does it! Pidgey, attack whatever's in that tree!" A bird suddenly dive-bombed the brance a second after I jumped. I landed on the ground in a fighting stance. "Oh, wow! Look at that Eevee! I'm gonna catch it!" Now how many times have I heard that before? "Pidgey, gust attack!" I dug my claws into the ground as the wind whipped over me. "What? OK, then, peck it!" The bird flew straight at me. Not in your lifetime, buster! I jumped right over it, giving it a small charge of electricity. The boy missed it, and was stupified to find his precious bird on the ground. I walked away before he got a chance to make any more futile attemps.

VirtualPlay
17th December 2002, 08:53 PM
Name: Umbreon
Looks: Like a normal Umbreon, but with Silver rings instead of yellow
Nickname: Dark
History: Good with computers (hard now, w/o opposable thumbs); helped trainers with their 'friendship evolutions'
Anything Special: Better than any Darks at using Psychic attacks
Other: may be revealed later…

----------

Dark
~~~~~~~~
I carefully padded behind the bushes. I knew there was a good apple tree around here where I could get a decent lunch.

"OW! Whoever you are that's not funny!" I heard a human cry out. Still feels funny calling humans a different species, even after almost a year. Quietly I peeked through the bush in time to see the kid send out a Pidgey to dive bomb the tree. Out of the tree, amidst a couple apples, fell an Eevee. No, that Eevee; It was hard to miss the multicolored tufts of fur.

There was something strange about that one…strange like me. Not only did it seem smarter than the average Eevee, it seemed to be able to use other Types of attacks.

Sure enough, as I watched the battle, I saw the Eevee give the Pidgey a bit of electricity. The kid missed it, but I didn't. As the kid just sat there, the Eevee walked away like there was no threat.

Then I got a good look at its eyes, and realized two things. One, the Eevee was definitely a girl, and two, she was ghastly human. My mind flashed back to almost a year ago.

~-~-~-~
…………"Sir, this one's an Eevee!"

"Another one? Pfeh…"

"What you want us to…hey! it's…it's evolving right now!"

"So…an Umbreon…mark the records."…………
~-~-~-~

I just knew that she was that other Eevee…used to be human like me. Forgetting all subtlety, I ran over to head her off. I was going to talk to her…
~~~~~~~~

OOC: Meh, sorry if that kind of flashback conflicts with anyone else's plot.

Pokemaster Cody
17th December 2002, 08:55 PM
Name: Alakzam
Looks: An Alakzam that is slightly more tan. Has no spoons as of yet. *Looks around for silverware*
Nickname: Psyche
History: I was a pokemon trainer. I trained dark pokemon. I hated psychics...
Anything Special: Has no spoons. Is a very *physical* Alakazam. Psychic abilities are equivalent to that of an average Kadabra. Has not completelty trained his abilities. Can still use some TM's he posses. Can learn Dark moves because of his study in them. Also can learn many normal moves from knowing about them.
Other: Can beat up a dark pokemon, knowing their weaknesses. Has no spoons, just a plastic fork. Has nothing to concentrate abilities *spoon*. Has a large amount of muscels.

----------------------

I was walking around, acting all normal, bending my plastic fork. As I was bending it, it snapped. A beaten up Arbok passed by. It paused to look at me, then laughed. I turned my head to look at him, and then turned completely around. I used a Faint Attack ability in order to appear totally gone. He was still laughing, so I decided to pay him a visit. I telported next to him and grabbed his neck. I pulled his tail from under him, and made it into a bow around his neck. He was now a purple, living ball. I threw him into the hair and caught him with my hands over my head. I jumped into the air and tossed him in a Seismic Toss way. I saw him go flying into the horizon. I looked at my plastic fork and sighed. I went over to a tree and cut a slab of wood off. Slowly, using half strenth and half mental powers, I began to carve it in the shape of a spoon. I heard an Arcanine howl in the distance. I could feel the power of Enti slowly waking up. I could also hear a Pikachu eating an apple. All these senses came to me through my head. But what did they have to do with me?

Arnen
17th December 2002, 09:05 PM
~Name: Sandshrew
~Looks: Ordinary Sandshrew, except purple with silver claws and blue-grey-green eyes (Look at the attachment on the sign-up sheet)
~Nickname: Arnen
~Gender: F
~History: She was a young trainer (12) who had got her lisence two years ago. She specialized in training Sandshrews and taught them all Ice Punch via a TM(yay! *Ice Punches computer* Uh-oh...). She was currently visiting her grandmother in Saffron. Note: She lives in Goldenrod, she was just visiting Kanto!
~Anything Special: Icey Poké powers ^_^ She can use Ice Punch, Ice Beam, Blizzard (really weak and drains her energy), Powder Snow, Aurora Beam (her specialty; it has a bit more purple in it than normal), and any other Ice moves I forgot!!
~Other: Nope!

~Name: I don't know what it's called, but it evolves from Pochena, I think ^_^'
~Looks: (see above pic) That, only black where there's lighter grey and red where there's darker grey.(see attachment)
~Nickname: Chaos
~Gender: M
~History: He was a Fire Pokémon trainer.
~Anything Special: He can use Fire Pokémon attacks.
~Other: Meh...

OoC: I'll post later... My dad wants me off now :mad:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mr. Skrusti
17th December 2002, 10:02 PM
Should have made this clear.....well, I should have at least made it known ~~; We didn't get released into the same area. Some near Goldenrod, some near Ecruteak, et cetera. We can't all be in the same place ~~;

Kirei
18th December 2002, 12:38 PM
Name: Mainan
Looks: Like a normal Mainan although smaller than average
Nickname: Marvin
History: Rather aptly ended up as a Mainan, being one of the most pessimistic and teminally depressed people around. Nothing ever seemed to go right for him as a person, no matter how hard he tried, so he gets rather bored of trying most of the time. Secretly has a caring side but does not show it most of the time. Went for a walk alone when he noticed a group of people being taken. He was then taken and doesn't remember a lot else, except that he didn't know the people and wasn't bothered about what they were doing and they pretty definitely didn't give a damn about him ^^;;;
Anything Special: Doesn't realise it yet but has some psychic powers
Other: Does not know what he is doing most of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...::Marvin (mainan)::...

I'd had another rotten day. Walking around, trying to avoid all those annoying people of the city. I couldn't stand them, just running around like it's the last day on earth. Not like they had anywhere to go. They never did. I had to get out of here. I didn't like living on the outskirts of Ecruteak City. I decided I'd head west. Or north. I wasn't really very good with directions.

Why did I have to get turned into a Mainan. I wasn't powerful at all. I could hardly manage a big enough bolt of electricity to knock apples out of trees. I saw some of the others at the lab get turned into big, powerful pokemon. At least they would have a vaguely decent life. Not like me. Nobody cares about a silly Mainan and why should they bother?

I decided that if I was going to leave the city area, I would stay in the grassy areas. Didn't want to get too near those pathetic humans. I started walking. There was no other life in sight, until, suddenly, I thought I heard something up ahead...

ChrisJericho
18th December 2002, 12:51 PM
If you're still acepting....

Name: Meowth
Looks: a scruffy, alley cat Persian
Nickname: Chris
History: I was on a basketball team, very athletic
Anything Special: a bad boy with an arrogant and ignorant attitude, he can evolve at any time but chooses not to
Other?: though he may seem egotistical, he is kind to his friends and brave and never reluctant to help one in need, even if it means sacrificing himself. released near goldenrod.

nightcrow
18th December 2002, 01:07 PM
Soo's forcing me to join ^^; I'll try my best, this is my first rp....

--

Name: Antorcha
Looks: I'm a normal Rapidash.
Nickname: Torch
History: I was an artist. And I made pies for the local bakery. I as quite a secluded person, but still curious and rather adventurous at the same time.
Anything Special: I'm a shape-shifter! I can become water, a cloud, a rock... anything elemental. This power is very limited though, it takes up way too much energy.

--

I shivered, and rolled over on the makeshift bed I had made from fallen twigs and leaves from the large forest trees that surrounded me. Unsatisfied, I stood up and stumbled to the small pond, filled with alge and jumping magikarp. I looked down at it in disgust, but I was thirsty... I shut my eyes tight and lowered my head to the water and sipped it up. 'I can't believe I'm doing this...' I thought angrily.

Suddenly, I heard a faint rustling in the distance up ahead. I decided I should go investigate, after all I needed something to do.

I trotted through the thick underbrush and to my surprise, came across a lush grassland with a large city in the distance. 'I don't see a thing...' I thought. 'Maybe I'm just going crazy.' Over to the left, I heard a small rustle and I saw a tiny head pop up. I blinked once, and the tiny head was submersed in the grass again. 'Yes, I AM going crazy.'

The head poked up again, this time slightly closer. I looked at the pokemon strangely. I decided to speak, hoping the Mainan would understand. "Hello?!" I called.

Samchu
18th December 2002, 03:31 PM
Name: Pichu
Looks: Like a normal pichu except that he's red in colour and has a gold tail
Nickname: Sam
History: He was always a carefree kinda guy who just wanted to have fun growing up. No body ever got to know him because they were afraid he'd get them into trouble but he'd never betray his own friends.
Anything Special: His tail is strong enough to cut through rock
Other: Nope

I'll post if I'm accepted.

Mr. Skrusti
18th December 2002, 05:41 PM
I'll be accepting LSU's till this gets to about 2 pages full of posts. Don't wait for me to accept until then.

Mew Trainer Rose
18th December 2002, 08:22 PM
Name: Mew!
Looks: a typical mew, slightly brighter pink than normal, with eyes that sometimes change color to match the attack she's using (especially if she's using a strong one).
Nickname: Remorse (comes from Mew and Rose, the letters are mixed up to spell and actual word ^_^)
History: a fire trainer, loved to learn about the legendary Mew.
Anything Special: still not used to being psychic, she can sort of float around but tends to walk most of teh time. will get better at flying later.
Other?: she's sort of glad she was turned into her fave pokemon, but she's sad because she knows she's going to be hunted down by every person on the planet if they see her.

Remorse
~~~~~~

I sat on a rock in the middle of a forest, thinking about my current situation. I hade been turned into a Mew, one of the rarest poekmon in existance. Sure, it was without a doubt my favorite pokemon, but it also meant i would be hunted mercilessly if so much as a single person saw me.
I sighed unhappily. Which meant i must always be on the run, never staying in more than one place for long. I could never find a place to call home, never see my old friends again, and I would always be alone.
I supposed I should give myself a new name. My old one, Rose, would not do any longer, and i didn't want to call myself just Mew. Mixing the two together, I came up with Remorse. I decided it fit. It had a bit of my past mixed with my future, combined to create my present. And that is what the present is; no longer your past but not quite your future, but something in between. Besides which, it fit my current state of mind.
Lifting my head, i let out a sorrowful cry. "Mmeeeewww...." As the echoes rang among the trees and faded away, I jumped to teh ground and took off running, knowing I could not stay there any longer.

Arnen
18th December 2002, 08:53 PM
._._.Arnen._._.

I blinked up at the apple tree, trying to decide which apple to go for. My eyes came to rest on a big, shiny Granny Smith, my favorite. Grinning, I scampered up the tree and cut the apple away with a claw. I also cut a few more, letting all of them fall to the ground below. I jumped from the branch, quite pleased with myself. After a year of being a Sandshrew, I was sort of getting used to it. I heard a sad-sounding cry from somewhere not far off.

"Mmeeeewww..."

I gathered up my apples and went to investigate.

I saw a bright pink Mew running from the clearing, looking really sad. Frowning, curious why she wasn't flying, I ran after her.

"Hey!" I cried.

~^<Chaos>^~

I lay stretched out on a mesa overlooking Blackthorn City, head in my hands. Heh, after a year you'd think I'd stop calling 'em hands and start calling 'em paws, like they are...

It was twilight; the sun was just now setting over the horizon, extending rays of blood-red light over the Earth. I sighed, looking around boredly. Nothing exciting ever happened here, not like back home in Kanto. I saw a Teddiursa in a bush nearby, a young female trainer attempting to catch it using a Pidgey. I grinned, showing long, sharp fangs, watching as the Pidgey got beat up by the seemingly harmless bear Pokémon. The little girl called back her Pokémon and ran back into town, crying.

Getting up onto all fours with a yawn, I surveyed my surroundings for a moment. I leapt quickly to a higher vantage point lest a trainer spot me and try and capture me. The sun had fully set now, the waxing moon playing shadows over the dark land below me. I saw noctournal Pokémon, Hoothoot and Ursaring, among others beginning to emerge from their little homes. I lay back down to get some sleep.

Snakes N' Legends
18th December 2002, 11:04 PM
Furnace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke and looked outside the cave. It was getting dark. My cave was outside of the area called Mahogany town. I didn't mind leaving the town. I was fast. I had been practicing that for a year. Trainers should be sleeping so I didn't have to worry about being caught. I ran into town. I head behind buildings when ever I saw a person. Trainers might be asleep but if someone runs in and says that they saw a Entei walking around ... I'd be caught faster than you can say Mewtwo. I saw two boys just standing there.

"You know, I'd love to catch a legendary pokemon."

"You are a legendary researcher, you'd think you would catch one."

"Nah, they are too fast. Including Entei."

I waited for the two to leave and then I headed for one of the stores. I didn't go to the Pokemon Center since trainers spent their nights there. At least I noticed they did before I was turned into a pokemon. I turned to see the Pokemon Center. It was empty. Now that suprised me. Mahogany Town is home to a gym.
I rushed towards the Center but I watched my back also. Nurse Joy came out and saw me. Then she motioned me to the back of the hospital. I followed her.

"Here you go, Entei. Some food for your journey. I won't tell anyone, it will be my little secret ... go fast."

I wondered why until I saw three trainers and their pokemon. I used my shortcut through town until I arrived at the path leading to the Lake of Rage. Maybe I would find some pokemon to chat with up there.

Poison Strike

I headed back towards my den. It was always full of Rattatas ... that I had killed. I was an excellent hunter since I became a pokemon. Since I understood the ways of the Arbok, it was easy for me to understand how to hunt like an Arbok. I went over to my Rattata pile. I grabbed a Rattata in my mouth and gulped it down. I didn't like Pidgeys. I tried one. The wings were terrible to digest. Sure the tail of a Rattata is not great either but it doesn't tickle your throat like Pidgey's wings do. After digest my dinner, I curled up in my Arbok position and went to sleep. Maybe I will train this Arbok body tomorrow, I thought.

Samchu
19th December 2002, 03:29 PM
Sam
~~~

I sat in the woods by Azelea Town and sighed. I'd been a Pichu for a whole year and I still couldn't get the hang of it. I went from being the tallest teen in my neightbourhood to a pokemon that's really small.
I groaned, no one took me seriously anymore because I was so small. It wasn't fair!
I stood up in the grass and started walking. I'd done some training, the bug types here were great to battle against but it wasn't enough.
I finally reached Azelea Town. There was a bus waiting on one of the roads, its engine running.
"Last few minutes before the bus departs for Goldenrod."
Well there was nothing for me here anymore so I climbed onto bumper and sat back and enjoyed the ride.
When the bus stopped in Goldenrod I jumped off. This place was huge! My stomach grumbled and the first thing I'd do was get some food from one of those big food stores.
I ran over. It was busy inside so I decided to sneak in through the back. This was the advantage of being small, I was in and out with a loaf of bread in no time.
I ran into one of the alleys and cut myself a whole in the wall with my tail. It wasn't very big cause my tail wasn't THAT powerful, but it was big enough to sit in.
I sat inside my new den and started eating. Maybe then I could think up something to do.

Totodile Lover
19th December 2002, 03:42 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
I walked out isde, I saw a pichu scramble into a alley. I smirked, easy practice, I'd be a jupitol in no time.
As I walked down, I noticed it was a guy, because of it's eyes. A male pokemon had different eyes then a girl. Well that only worked for raichu family tree but still!!
I suddenly felt power and out going, Iheaded towards him, he was eating bread, yum.
I jumped infront of him, he was taken back from my sudden Appearance.
"Your a newbie in this town arn't you?" I asked.
"Yeah, well. I came from Azeala."
"In other words you don;t know a thing about goldenrod." I snickered at him. He frowned.
"Who are you?"
"ME? Well I'm the mighty and powerful Jennifer the treecko!!" I said proudlyly, he titled his head.
"Whats a treecko?"
I sighed, and hunched my shoulders.
"Me."
"Oh, well I'm sam."
"A pichu? Obviosuly not powerful."

Samchu
19th December 2002, 03:51 PM
Sam
~~~

I sighed. Oh great, I've been here 5 minutes and I've already found someone else who doesn't take me seriously. Just cause I'm Pichu. Man if I was a Tyranitar or something I would get some serious respect. Not this ****
"Actually, I'm pretty strong." I replied calmy.
She didn't reply but i could tell she didn't believe me.
"Hey I cut this hole with my tail. I'd love to see you do that."
"Yeah right."
Dammit why won't she take me seriously?
"Fine I'll prove it to you."
I walked over to one of the dumpsters and with a quick slash of my tail I whipped a hole in its side.
"Believe me now?" I asked.

Totodile Lover
19th December 2002, 04:00 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I looked at the dumpster. Then blasted it with solar beam. He was shocked, I sighed calmly.
"Hey want to explore the sewers with me? Sometimes we can find real cool stuff down there." I suggested, he smiled. And we both ran off, the sewers were actually very cool, and you can get fish down here. 0.o. They were especially good when cooked.

Samchu
19th December 2002, 04:14 PM
Sam
~~~

"You were right, this is kinda cool. I said looking around.
I spotted something and picked it up.
"And you find cool stuff too." I added.
"Yeah, so what did you find?" She asked.
"Nothing..." I replied hiding it behind my back. "I was just finishing my sentance."
She believed me...for now. I found a small kid's rucsack and adjusted it to fit me. It was kinda cool. I put all the stuff I found in the sewer in there and most of it fit.
"So what do you do for fun around here?" I asked.

Totodile Lover
19th December 2002, 04:23 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"Just kinda hang around down here then go steal food from the goldenrod department store." I said rolling my eyes.
"I've never been to this city, can you show me around more?"
"Sure, just say a place you want to go, eventually you'll know how to use the sewers like a map. They go anywhere and everywhere."
He smiled then to my surprise said; "Your home."
I smiled then turned and ran down on tunnel eventually we got to my home, he liked it, it was nice ande cozy.
"You can share it with me. I do get really lonely."

Mr. Skrusti
19th December 2002, 09:22 PM
Sparx
~~~~
After finishing my berries, I gathered as much up as I could and stumbled with them back to my den. I was still wary after hurting that Arbok......Most of the Pokemon around here ran in packs...and I was sure I had seen that Arbok in one of them. Heck...I had fought a bunch of packs before, just because of food. The humans from Goldenrod had come in to get food for themselves, forgetting us, because we were Pokemon. "Why does life have to be so hard?" I aske nobody, not really expecting an answer, when I heard one. "Lifes hard because the humans make it hard!" A hissing voice said. I remembered the voice. "Arbok, leave me alone!" I grumbled, walking to my entrance, and looking outside. Of course, he was standing there with a couple of his friends...a Houndour and three Murkrow. "What do you guys want?" I asked. "We've come here for your Berries! Give em' up! You have taken the last berries out of this area!" Arbok smiled, pointing at me with his tail. "Then why don't you leave. Then we'll have plenty of berries, since your fat butt won't be eating em' no more." I said defiantly, turning to go back to my cave. "Fine, then we'll kill you in the process!" I heard him hiss. I barely had time to think about what he said when I felt pressure around my body. When I could see again, I saw he had my tail around me, squeezing me to death! "Let.......me........go!" I managed to gasp, before he started squeezing more. "Grab the berries you three. I'll take care of this one before we leave!" Arbok hissed, putting more pressure into his binding tail. I couldn't struggle loose, so I had to cry out and hoped somebody would actually care enough to come. "Somebo............dy..............he...........lll ll..pppppp! Ple............aaaaaaaa....sssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!" I managed to gasp again, as I started passing out............

Snakes N' Legends
19th December 2002, 10:18 PM
Poison Strike

I woke up after an hour. I still haven't gotten used to the habits of the Arbok ... even though I spent one year adapting to this body. I thought I would take a slithery stroll throughout the countryside. I was about to head for the city (after realizing that there might be more rattatas to catch) when I heard a creature screaming. The sound come from a nearby den. I looked at the entrance and I saw another Arbok squeezing a Pikachu. It was about to faint.

"Hey, let go off that Pikachu" I hissed.

The arbok didn't turned to face but hissed at me, "What are you going to do?"

I lifted my tail and aimed it at the Arbok. I used Psychic to pull the Arbok away from the Pikachu. The Pikachu fell to the ground. I slithered close to it. The Arbok seemed pretty mad. He charged towards me. I whacked him down with my tail. Then I fired a Psybeam from my tail. It hit him hard.

"Leave this Pikachu alone, if you want to know what's good for you." I hissed.

He slithered away. I turned to the Pikachu. I didn't know how to revive it but I rubbed my tail against it hoping that it would wake up.

Furnace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the Lake of Rage. It was quiet and peaceful. I ventured over to the water's edge. Normally, a fire pokemon wouldn't dare go to the water .... but I wasn't any normal fire pokemon. I dipped my lips into the water and drank some water. When no pokemon was looking, I jumped into the lake. The water pokemon scattered when they saw me. The Red Gyarados came to see me. We swam around and then I came back up to see dry out. When I got out of the lake, my fur was soaking wet. I shook and the water flew everywhere. Pokemon all around me watched a show of flying water. I detected caves to the end of the lake and headed there. Maybe a good place to hide until I venture towards Goldenrod, I thought.

RyoDragon
20th December 2002, 09:23 AM
Are LSU's still accepted?
(if so...)

Pokemon:Scizor

Looks:like a normal Scizor

Nickname:Clutch

History:he can't really remember his past because some of the *coughcough*idiots*coughcough* at TR HQ played "operation" with his brain,but sometimes he gets flashbacks from then.

Anything Special:One of his, now dead, friends was a Pinsir, had taught him Vicegrip, a pidgeotto taught him fly, and his flashbacks make him lose his control of anger,and allows him to use Rage.

Other:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Clutch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had been sitting in the shade of the tree, when an Arbok came slithering past me. I had heard a commotion a while ago, so
I figured I could go and investigate. I jumped into a tree, and then another, and another, until I came to a small Pikachu and an Arbok rubbing it.

I jumped down infront of it and asked ,"What happened here?" The snake told me of what happened and I thought I knew of something that could help. I told him I know of something to revive the Pikachu,so I decided to be a loner for once. I would help. I ran as fast as I could, past my resting area, and past a few people battling. I came to an old lady that owned a shop. She had taken care of me for the past two and a half years, until I had to seek and find out what I was made for.

I looked at the lady a certain way, and she knew exactly what I needed. She reached into her cabinet and got some kind of drink that revives things.

Quickly, I ran back to the Arbok and Pikachu and handed him the revive, trying not to offend the Pikachu or the Arbok...

Samchu
20th December 2002, 10:33 AM
Sam
~~~
"Sounds good to me. This place looks pretty good anyway." I replied.
I sat down in one of the corners and started rumaging through my bag. "Now where did I put that...?" I muttered.
"Put what?" Asked Jenn.
"Gimme a sec." I replied, digging deep. Finally I pulled it out. It was a gold chain necklace with a ruby on it. I handed it to her.
"Here. It's a thankyou gift for everything you've done for me so far." I said gratefully.

Snakes N' Legends
20th December 2002, 12:33 PM
Poison Strike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still rubbing the Pikachu when a Scizor came along. I told him what happened and he left. He came back with a drink. He told me it was a revive. I took the drink with my tail and started to pour it down the mouth of the Pikachu.

"Thank you, dear Scizor" I hissed.

"No problem!!" He said back.

"My name is Poison Strike. Might I ask what your name is?" I hissed back.

Furnace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at a set of caves. Most of them were full but there were a few that were empty. I found a empty cave and settled down. It wasn't time to go to sleep but I made myself at home ... until I left this cave for Goldenrod. I still couldn't believe that Team Rocket was responsible for this. I could remember it a year ago. They took a group of people and transformed them into Pokemon. Fortunetly, I was turned into a Entei ... but that meant I would have to work harder. Legendaries are powerful creatures with incredible powers and abilities. So much power must be taken lightly. I watch the lake glimmer in the night. Soon the sun wil rise, then it is time for me to go to sleep.

ChrisJericho
20th December 2002, 12:36 PM
Hi, don't mean to interupt, but have LSU's been accepted yet? Sorry.

EVme15
20th December 2002, 12:51 PM
Foxer

I sighed. I didn't even get to finish my meal, thanks to that stupid kid. Now I knew why most wild Pokemon hated humans. They were nuciances. I chuckled a bit. If this was a few years ago, I'd never have thought that. But here I was, a human-turned-Eevee, and people were a nuciance.
I heard a noise in the bushes, and an Umbreon walked out. I don't know what it was, probably the silver, but I knew it was once human like me. "Um, hi." "Hello." Make that it a he. An awkward silence followed. He broke it. "My name's Dark." "I'm Fa- er, Foxer." I cursed at myself. Sure, I'd never had to introduce myself before, but my name had changed with my body. I was no longer a human, and now my old name was gone.
My stomach rumbled a bit, reminding me yet again why my name was gone. My disgust at the human race. I looked back at Dark, who's face clearly indicated he heard my stomach. "So, you're hungry?" "Duh," I said. But he was smiling, so he wasn't stating the obvious like a taunt. He indicated behind him, and started walking. I hesitantly followed.

VirtualPlay
20th December 2002, 03:00 PM
Dark
~~~~~~~~
I led Foxer away from the open areas into a mildly thick forest. Most of these trees were stripped of their apples or never had any in the first place. Then we came up to a tree that had two juicy-looking apples in its branches. "Those look good…" Foxer said, her stomach growling again.

"Don't get them…" I said, stopping her. She looked like she was going to protest, but I cut her off. "Silly Sudowoodo, tricks are for kids…" I said to the tree, giving it a whip of my tail before going a few feet onwards to a real tree with real apples. I stopped and Foxer came up too, eyes wide at the huge number in the tree.

Nimbly I jumped up the branches to where there was a large cluster of apples. With a swift Bite on the stems, four of them fell to the ground, me following. "Eat up!" I said with a smile.

I knew I still had to talk to her…but for me, almost anything can (and will) yield to food.

100FangCroconaw
20th December 2002, 04:06 PM
Howler
I leaped on the rooftop, and landed in a solid stance."Kid get away!"I yelled.Not letting his curiosity of a talking pokemon take over, he took that moment to run away.Then I decided to use Fire Blast.It came out a second later.It burnt the rockets to a crisp.Then I extinguished the flames with a Hydro Pump.I immediatly left the battleground with a agility.then I went to the cave that the pikachu was in.

Mr. Skrusti
20th December 2002, 07:04 PM
erm...Yes, all LSUs are accepted. Also, we shouldn't know each other, other than the acception of Poiison Strike and Clutch.Sorry!

100FangCroconaw
20th December 2002, 07:28 PM
Howler
When I got to the cave, there was already a Scizor and Arbok there.I asked "who are you two?".I decided to wait for an answer.....

Totodile Lover
20th December 2002, 10:25 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I looked at the necklace, it sparkled nicely.
"Thank you, no ones ever given me something like this." I answer, he smiled.
"anyway, wanna go swimming?" I asked, he smiled evilly at me.

~~~~

Water splashed at me, soaking my head. I splashed back, rain poured down from the sky. A pokemons life was quite simple, live easy and just run from humans.

Not that hard.

RyoDragon
20th December 2002, 11:37 PM
Clutch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I kindly said, "my name is Clutch.This Pikachu will be fine,if you need me I'll be around". I swiftly jumped onto a tree and to another,and so on. Finally I came to an opening.There were three Houndour picking on a small spinirak.

I rushed down swiftly and grabbed the first one into a vicegrip, throwing him into a tree,knocking him out. The second Houndour thought he was tough and tried to bite me,but I was to fast and used Metal Claw to stop it. The third one burnt my right arm,leg and wing,but I caught him in a Vicegrip also,but right before he fainted,he released,with all his breath,a howl.

An over-sized Houndoom came running toward me,but I used double-team and evaded it.He simply burnt all of my images and burnt my whole body.I was knocked to the ground,onconcious.

I saw a boy about 14 running with friends,having fun passing a ball in a field.There was another flash and I pictured scientists picking with my body,with big R.

Finally,I had gotten up,with fire in my eyes.I used a Rage attack and started throwing baragges of Metal Claws and False Swipes at the Houndoom,until finally he'd fainted.

I ran back to Poison Strike and said "go to *gasp* the cabin--a mile *gasp* tell lady *gasp* need *gasp* secret potion."
With those few words,I collapsed into a deep sleep in front of the Arbok and Arcanine.

Snakes N' Legends
21st December 2002, 12:24 AM
Poison Strike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Scizor told me his name was Clutch then he ran off. He came back in and he was burned. Poor Scizor, probably ran into some Houndours. Then he told me to go get a secret potion from a lady in a cabin.

That kind of confused me because how was I supposed to communicate with her? It was time to advance my psychic abilities. I could teleport so maybe I could speak telepathically. I couldn't leave them alone. I would have to go quickly. I slithered out and teleported a bit. I arrived in front of a cabin. I slithered in the door. There was a lady. She looked at me.

"Hello Arbok. What do you want?" The lady asked.

I focused my mind. I thought so hard and finally it paid off.

<Lady, don't be startled. I need a secret potion. It is for Clutch ... the Scizor.> I said to her.

If she only knew that I was once human. Then I tried to send the image of Clutch into her mind. She ran back into a storeroom and came back with what I wanted.

<Thank you, madam.> I said.

"No, thank you. I never met a polite arbok before. Go, go!!" She said.

I left the building and teleported. I arrived at the entrance. I slithered into the area where the Scizor lay. Then I realized something. What was I supposed to do with this Secret Potion?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Furnace this time. Only focusing on Poison Strike

Samchu
21st December 2002, 02:10 AM
Sam
~~~
Using my tail I created a big splash of water which soaked her completely. I giggled at the soggy mess in front of me.
"Can't catch me." I said.
I dived beneath the surface and started swimming around. This was the life. No rules, I could do whatever I wanted and no one could stop me! Maybe there was an upside to being a pokemon after all.

Totodile Lover
21st December 2002, 11:08 AM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I used vine whip and eventually pulled him back up to the surface, it was getting late. And I was hungry, maybe he'd like to go with me.
"Wanna go to a resteruant and eat?" I asked putting him back down in the water.
"Sure, I'm hungry, and tired." He said, we both swam out of the water and finally got to the resteruant, the smell of spaghetti, Lazanea and other italian foods flew through ther air. We smiled evilly at eachother.

><><><><

"Come back here with that food!" He belowed, he stoped chasing us, he had more food to prepare.
When we got back, we both laughed while eating our food.
"You see his face?? It was huge! And red!" I excliamed, taking another gulp of spaghetti.
"Yeah, and he rocked back an forth when running!!" Sam added.

ChrisJericho
21st December 2002, 03:24 PM
Ok thanks. Here's just a reminder....
Name: Meowth
Looks: a scruffy, alley cat Persian
Nickname: Chris
History: was on a basketball team, very athletic
Anything Special: a bad boy with an arrogant and ignorant attitude, he can evolve at any time but chooses not to
Other?: though he may seem egotistical, he is kind to his friends and brave and never reluctant to help one in need, even if it means sacrificing himself. released near goldenrod.

Chris
-------
"Hey Chris." The mailman waved as he walked past my house in New Bark Town.
"Hi." I nodded, dribbling my basketball as he walked over.
"Letter." He handed it to me and left.
"Wow." I read it aloud. "Congradulations Chris, you prooved to be the best pick in last weekends All Star tryouts and we'd like you to come to Goldenrod City for an interview. We look foward to meeting you this Friday." I gasped and looked at my watch. "It's Friday now!" I ran inside. "Mom, I need you to drive me to Goldenrod!" I cried, throwing the letter at her as I scrambled to find the car keys.
"Whats going on?" She read it. "Oh, I see. Don't worry, I'll take you." We were soon off and about 45 min. later we arrived. "Call me when everythings done, I have to go to the store." She said as I got out of the car.
"Ok." I replied and she left. I looked at the letter, it was from the Goldenrod Radio Tower. "Hmm, maybe I'll be on the air live." I grinned to myself with an arrogant smirk. I walked with pride down the street as I pushed my ego around making my way to the tower. I went inside and held up the letter.
"That way." The lady at the desk pointed me to the elevator. I went in and the doors closed. I hummed as I waited for the elevator to move up, but inseat I began to feel it go down.
"Hey, what's going on?" I gasped as it picked up speed. I cried out as a strange smell began to fill the elevator and I passed out. But before everything went black, I heard some kind of evil laughing as two dark suited people with a red R on thier shirt took me out of the elevator and into a strange room. Everything else when white.....

PikachuRocks
22nd December 2002, 02:37 AM
This is not a LSU It's just i didn't have time to post until now.
Name:Totodile
Looks:Same as a normal Totodile except a darker blue and the v shape is yellow.
Nickname:Bill
History:Studyed electric pokemon,had a few electric pokemon and he just went to TR's base to find his lost magnet(the thing that powers electric attacks) and payed the price.
Anything special:Can beat electric types and use electric attacks from knowing about them.
Other:Brother to Sarah.

Name:Mudkip
Looks:Normal,except purple skin rather than blue.
Nickname:Sarah
History:Was a water pokemon trainer and used a few electric types.
Anything Special:Can use electric attacks due to her used to having a few electric types.
Other:Sister to Bill.
Rewored them to make them sound simpler.
I will post later.
Oh and Bill and Sarah were released around Olivine.

EVme15
22nd December 2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Skrusti
Also, we shouldn't know each other, other than the acception of Poiison Strike and Clutch.Sorry!

Then what are we supposed to do? Pick up from just before where we met? I hope I don't sound rude, but I just can't see how we're supposed to cut our progress back to the first page.

VirtualPlay
22nd December 2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by EVme15
Then what are we supposed to do? Pick up from just before where we met? I hope I don't sound rude, but I just can't see how we're supposed to cut our progress back to the first page.

actually, I think he meant from before the RPG…as in we're meeting for the first time in this RPG, except Poison Strike and Clutch had met before…

Samchu
22nd December 2002, 03:34 PM
Sam
~~~

I shoved some spaghetti in my mouth and started swallowing.
"So this is what you do every day?" I asked.
"Yeah pretty much."
I ate another piece of spaghetti. "Cool. Hey I have an idea."
"What is it?"
"Fancy having some fun after this meal's over?" I asked.
She shrugged. "Sure why not."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

"What are we doing up here?" She asked.
We were on top of the Goldenrod Game Corner, I had my bacpack with me and some hidden items inside.
"You said you wanted to have some fun." I said, taking off my pack and pulling out the contents carefully.
10 water balloons laid in two piles. 5 for me five for her.
"Breakfast tomorrow, says that I can hit more people with my balloons than you can with yours." I challenged.

Totodile Lover
22nd December 2002, 05:44 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I looked at him.
"I already had hit five." I said, pointing to the soaked people.
He frowned.
"I guess that means, I'll be stealing the food tomorrow."
"Yep." I smirked.
"Haha, so which store?"
"The Food from the Bronx place. High Security, are you up for it?"
He smiled evilly at me.

~>?<~~>?<~

"I thought you said you could do it?!?!?" I asked, pulling with all my might. That moron, had been caught by the store owner, and now. I was on this truck going towards the olivine to get him transported to whirl islands.
"I didn't know they had attack pidgeys!!" He whinned, he helped by pushing agiast the door, we both stoped for a moment.
"oh my god, we're really in trouble if we go there." I said, pulling the cage door.
"Why you say that?"
"Because, there's tones of gangs and mobs type pokemon there. So if we go, we're screwed." I said, desperately yanking with vine whip.
"Why do they make these cages so dang strong?"
"Because, they keep me, A power hungry people pokemon. From our dreams, our dreams of rulling the world. Without the help of the." I stammpered out.
I kept yanking until the whole cage got thrown off the whole truck! We ended up dangling off a cliff. Well more him then me.
"Help!" He begged, slipping. I unleashed vine whip and tugged him up, he smiled and we eventually got up to the top, and we watched him from inside the cage, and me tired from pulling that dang cage, we watched the car keep driving.
"ok, so if it's going that why, then we have to go this way." He said pointing in the opposite direction. We could just barley see the out line of the radio and department store towers.
"Ok. Then lets go." I said starting to drag the cage.

Samchu
23rd December 2002, 01:23 AM
Sam
~~~
I groaned. Oh man, beaten by Pidgeys AND I'm supposed to be an electric type. Typical... I was really angry at myself. But I had to remember, they were attack Pidgeys.
I looked at the cage bars. I wanted out. I wanted out right now. I started pushing against the cage door. Then I tried using quick attacks and slams against it. Nothing. Not even my electric atacks worked.
"Keep that going and you'll knock yourself out." Said Jenn. "Maybe then this thing'll be easier to pull."
I frowned, there had to be a way out there just had to be. I looked down at my tail. Maybe... I started rubbing my tail against one of the bars. At first, nothing. But slowly little bits began to wear away. This might work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX

"I can't believe you made me drag that cage all the way here and you could have gotten out on your own." Jenn shouted, she wasn't that angry, tired mostly. Can't say I blame her though.
"Will you relax? It might not have worked anyway. Even so, I'm very glad you helped me. Nobody's evr done anything like that for me before." I said thankfully.
She seemed to calm down a bit.
"Alright I made us miss breakfast, now what do you say I make up for it by going and getting lunch?" I offered.

100FangCroconaw
23rd December 2002, 06:30 AM
Howler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~While the arbok was going for the secretpotion, I coooled down Clutch's burns with a water gun.Then I left to go give all my badges. First I rushed over to the Goldenrod city gym leader, Witney.I gave her badge back.So it happened like that, Me giving the badges back to their appropriate gym leader.All thanks to Teleport.

Totodile Lover
23rd December 2002, 08:23 AM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I smiled.
"Fine, but this time, i'll put up a distraction for the attack pidgeys."
"Thank you!!" He said, kinda like he was planning on getting me to help.
"Back to the Bronx then?" he asked. I smiled evilly.

~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

"DIE PIDGEYS!!!" I laughed evilly, as sam ran by with the food,I vine whiped the rest of the suckers.
After they were all fainted I ran after him,we drooled at the food, delicous spanish food.
We ran back to our home and gobbled it all down.
"Lets to that again at dinner!" He suggest, brust out laughing, remembering the pidgeys face when 600 vines came at them.

100FangCroconaw
23rd December 2002, 06:52 PM
Howler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I decided to head back to the cave. Anyways in my travels I met a fair few wild pokemon.Then when I teleported I saw the arbok had the secretpotion but didn't know how to use it.I asked him to give the secretpotion to me and then when he gave it to me I sprayed the potion on Clutch's wounds.But then that same Arbok came back with his little gang.What he wasn't expecting though was that there were three fully-evolved and healed pokemon here.And now began a very hard battle....

RyoDragon
23rd December 2002, 09:43 PM
Clutch
I had just awoken and felt better than ever. There were now about five Arbok to other pokemon-An Arbok named poison strike,me(a scizor named Clutch) and a rather large Arcanine named Howler. Also, the small Pikachu we'd rescued earlier was beginning to awaken.

I figured I'd make the first move, so I went for a slash on the nearest arbok.The Arbok were stronger than the first one, way stronger. It flash-faded to the left and bit me. I had realized thenthat his tail was coming at me, but Poison Strike had seized the Arbok with a Psychic attack. I gave him a look that said, "Thanks,buddy...I needed that"--- and flew off deeper into the fog of Arbok.

Thanks, 100FangCroconaw, we needed some help right there!

100FangCroconaw
24th December 2002, 03:59 PM
Howler
One of the arbok nearly poison stinged me but I dogded and burnt that Arbok to a crisp with a fire blast.The other's weren't doing too bad either.I decided to cast a barrier on me and Clutch, the arbok that was on our side, and the pikachu.Although it didn't last long, we were able to faint another arbok while it was up.Now It was three to three.I sent another flying with a Hydro Pump.We were bracing ourselves for another assault but it turns out that the reimaning Arbok fled.Althogh I heard them muttering something about them getting their revenge.I told the others that I was going to track them down.Thank god that I knew recover and heal bell.

PikachuRocks
25th December 2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by PikachuRocks
This is not a LSU It's just i didn't have time to post until now.
Name:Totodile
Looks:Same as a normal Totodile except a darker blue and the v shape is yellow.
Nickname:Bill
History:Studyed electric pokemon,had a few electric pokemon and he just went to TR's base to find his lost magnet(the thing that powers electric attacks) and payed the price.
Anything special:Can beat electric types and use electric attacks from knowing about them.
Other:Brother to Sarah.

Name:Mudkip
Looks:Normal,except purple skin rather than blue.
Nickname:Sarah
History:Was a water pokemon trainer and used a few electric types.
Anything Special:Can use electric attacks due to her used to having a few electric types.
Other:Sister to Bill.
Rewored them to make them sound simpler.
I will post later.
Oh and Bill and Sarah were released around Olivine.
First Posts:
*Bill*
I woke up looking around me,then i stopped and looked at my sister Sarah,she was still a Mudkip,i quickly ran and looked in the water on Olivine Beach,i was still a Totodile,"Oh,i'm still the result of TR's experiment"I said to myself,i was a pokemon let i still talked in full english,that was probally because i was once a human.*Flashback*
A young boy(me) was reciving a Blubasaur from Professor.Oak
I caught a Pikachu
I lost the magnet that i had on me in TR's base
My sister Sarah tried to save me but we were poke-less,we got attacked by a rocket's Gloom's Sleep Powder
I felt a needle and electric shocks,I woke up as a Totodile with my sister Sarah as a Mudkip next to me
*End Flashback*
I sighed TR are so evil i thought i walked back to mine and Sarah's den.

*Sarah*
I awoke to see my brother come back from a walk,"We're still pokemon then"I asked
"Yes"My brother Bill replied
"I miss Mum,Dad and our pokemon"I said
"So do i"Bill replied

100FangCroconaw
25th December 2002, 05:31 PM
Howler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I went out of the den And there I used heal bell and recover on myself.then I used agility.They must not have been able to get far.Then after a few minutes, I spotted them.I quickly zapped them with a thunder wave to make them paralized.Then I made sure that I burnt them to a crisp by giving them their personal attention with a fire blast to each.I decided to take a nap until morning in that spot.Pretty soon I was catching some z's.

Mew Trainer Rose
26th December 2002, 05:58 PM
Remorse
~~~~~~

I keep running untill my sides begin to hurt, then slow to a walk. Since I can't hear any sounds of pursuit, I guessed that no one had heard me. That was very fortionate for me, I would have to be carefull to stay quiet in the future.
Just as I was thinking this to myself, I hearda pokemon begin to howl behind me. Uh-oh. I started jogging again, hoping they were'nt after me. A second howl joined the first, and both seemed to be coming closer. I ran, looking for a place to hide.
I was beginning to run out of breath, as I ran into a clearing. Seeing some thick bushes on the other side, I made a dash for them. they may not hide me, but hopefully they'd slow my pursuers. I could hear the pokemon crashing through the forest behind me. when I was most of the way across the clearing, I glanced behind me just in time to see a pair of Houndour burst into teh clearing. Pumping my short legs as fast as I could, I reached the bushes just a few feet ahead of them.
I jumped into them, but suddenly found myself falling. The bushes had concealed a cliff, which I had unknowingly jumped off. I curled into a ball and shut my eyes tight. Wishing that just once my psychic abilities woulf=d work enough for me to fly.
In a few moments, I noticed that I hadn't landed yet. The thought also caused me to realize that I wasn't falling as fast as I thought I would. Opening one eye a crack, I saw that I was more driffting downward then falling. The longer I fell, the more I felt I was strainging against an unseen object, so I guessed I was somehow using some psychic ability. I figured I should probably find a place to stop and rest, before my weak psychic ability gave out on me.
Looking around, I spied a ledge not too far below me and slightly to one side. Willing myself to move over to it, I slowly floated just above it. my head began to hurt when i was just a few feet above it, so i tried to move faster. I ended up losing the ability completely and simply falling onto the ledge. after taking a moment to get my breath back from teh impact, I sat up and looked around. a small overhang was above the ledge, and below the overhang was a opening into the cliff. It was to small to be calleed a cave, but it was big enough that when I went into it I could almost stand up all the way, but i could sit and lay down comfortably. I was deep enough to sleter me from most of teh wind, so I curled up in it to nap and get my energy back from the mental strain.

Samchu
27th December 2002, 03:02 AM
Sam
~~~
"Okay." She agreed.
I grinned, that food was great! But I'll never forget the way those Pidgeys looked just now, the things you get to see when you're a pokemon.
The two of us rested for a while. I started to think about what life had been like before I became a human and strangely enough, when I weighed it up, being a pokemon came out on top. All those boundries that existed when I was human, I hardly had to worry about them anymore. I was free to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. No one could tell me otherwise.
"Well I'm not gonna be hungry for a while." I said.
Jenn nodded.
"We should do something to pass the time." I suggested. "Got any ideas Jenn?"

Shadowed Mewtwo
27th December 2002, 08:20 PM
Wow... it's still up! O_O ... ^-^ Cool!!! I was in the first one of these!!! I kinda left Pokemonasters for a bit and am trying to come back now... Can I join this? Is someone a Mewtwo? I was always Mewtwo before... ^^;;

Totodile Lover
27th December 2002, 10:34 PM
I don't think theres a mewtwo.

Jennifer
~~~~~
"Listen, it's getting night. If we go out, thug pokemon will come. And beat the crap out of both of us." He faced looked a little worried.
"So..." He trawled off. "What do you do when we can't go outside."
"Fallow me."
He fallowed me, but when he got there, he couldn't believe what he saw, computers and other pokemon. All of them working on to him, amazing stuff.
"Welcome. To my HQ. EmpiresCorp. I'm trusting you, don't tell anyone." My vioce turned stern, not sweet and kind. "I brought you to ask if you'ed to join me, in being Second on Command. Or another rank. I need another leader, the people here arn't disaplined enough. And snice you said you never had a chance to prove yourself, then here it is."

EVme15
28th December 2002, 11:23 AM
Foxer

I bit into an apple form the tree. YUM! These were awesome! I started scarfing them down, temporarily forgeting Dark was next me, eating as well. Yum, so good! Oh, man, I must have really been starved! I bit into another one, and instantly spit it out. "BLECH!" I shouted, seeing the inside. It was brown and rotten. "Yuck..." Dark noted. I jumped down and over to a nearby stream, washing my mouth out. "You didn't eat it," I pointed out over the sound of the running water. "That's true..." he said, and continued eating. I wasn't gonna hold it against him, he probably didn't know it was rotten. I went back over and continued filling my used-to-be-empty stomach.
~|~|~|~|~
Just kinda saying I'm alive, here, and posting.

ChrisJericho
28th December 2002, 01:05 PM
Chris
-------
"Alright, wake up you." A voice growled and I felt a toe jab into my side. I groaned and opened my eyes to see a Rocket.
"You." I roared, feeling the anger surge through my body in a way I never felt before.
"Good, you can talk." The Rocket nodded. "Get up." He shoved me.
"Stop it." I growled fiercley in a way I never knew I could. I got up and began to walk but noticed I was a less than half my original size.
"It worked." The Rocket sneered.
"What worked?" I asked and turned to see a mirror. I gasped at what I saw. "No way." I looked at my hands, they were paws that concealed claws. "Impossible." I felt my head, it had ears, whiskers and a charm. "It can't be." I turned around to see a tail. "I am, I'm a Meowth!" I hissed and bared my teeth at him.
"Whoa, get away from me you flea bag!" The Rocket cried. I bared my claws and charged at him but was suddenly held back when I felt a bolt of energy shoot through me and I blacked out again. I woke up, I dunno how long after, when I hit the ground with a thud. My eyes snapped open and I was outside, the sun was out and I was on the dirty ground.
"Where am I now?" I looked around to see the gringy alleys of Goldenrod. "I'm back." I got up. "But I'm a cat, how can I make the All Star team now?" I went into the main street where the people moved quickly, nearly steping and crushing me. "Ow, watch it." I rowled and dodged numerous peolpe, many stepping on my tail. "Hey!" I cried, as somebody tripped over me. It was a mail carrier who was holding a big box that was about to come crashing down on me. "Ah!" I cried as I looked up to see it starting to fall in my direction....

Snakes N' Legends
28th December 2002, 01:06 PM
Furnace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to sleep since it was the daytime. I dare not get caught by some trainer. I worried more about the trainer mistreating me that being concealed in a tight space. I relaxed and didn't worry about a thing. That's when I had the dream.

I was in a forest area near a cave. There were Enteis everywhere. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't one of them. I was a human turned into a Entei. I just stood there watching the baby Enteis prance around. Then one of the larger Enteis came foward. It was a female. She started to rub against my fur. I was kind of worried until she spoke.

"What is wrong, son?" The female Entei said.

"I am not your son. I am not supposed to be an Entei." I said.

"But you were enfused with DNA with a Entei. We are all related to each others. That's makes you my son and I am your mother." She said again.

Now I was truely confused. I was her son? She was my mother? I have never heard so much nonsense. I was about to turn away when another Entei blocked me. This time, it was a male Entei.

"How can you turn away from your own mother?" The Male Entei said.

"She is not my mother. I born human but Rockets turned me into a Entei. Who are you? My brother?" I snapped back at him.

"No Furnace, I am your father." He said.

Not this!! This Enteis must be crazy. I was about to leave when I realized something. What if they were right? I turned back and both Enteis rubbed against me. This did feel odd but I have been an Entei for one year.

"Furnace, you have an ability that will connect you to the earth. It will allow you to search out for others in trouble." My entei mother said.

"Plus you have the ability to ... evolve." My Entei father said.

Connection to the earth? Evolution? This all sounded crazy but I had to listen. They told me everything. I knew that this was a dream but dreams some times predicts things.

"Remember to use your powers wisely." My Entei mother said as she walked off.

"Remember the things that we told you and don't worry about trainers. You are too fast for them." My Entei father said when he walked off.

I stood there and thought about it. That's when I woke up. Maybe it was time to stop this sleep in the daytime and search in the night time nonsense. I headed for the entrance of the cave. Time to see if this Enteis were telling the truth.

Mr. Skrusti
28th December 2002, 09:51 PM
*audible groan is heard as I walk in* @-@ Hectic holiday here. Don't ask me about it or my Pikachu will have your head as a chew toy.

Sparx: *gets done gnawing on some unknown person's head* I'm hungry ;-;

Me: If they ask about my Jolly Holiday, bolt em and eat em.

Ok. No Super legendaries alowed in this one, sorry Mewtwo dude. I remember you, but sorry. They are just too powerful. You can be some other Psychic dudes though, like that girly one or something *shrugs* Sorry yet again for this info.

Erm....I'm tired @-@ I'll post later on.

Samchu
29th December 2002, 04:44 AM
Sam
~~~
I thought about it for a little while. I'd nerver been anywhere like this before or done anything even remotely close to what she was asking me to do.
I'd always been put down and now was my chance to prove just what I was capable of. How could I turn down this oppotunity? How?
"Sure." I said. Trying not to sound as excited as I actually was. "But err..."
"What is it?"
"I'm not quite sure but...what do you actually do here?" i asked.

Shadowed Mewtwo
29th December 2002, 09:57 AM
Oh... ok... I wasn't gonna make my character powerful but... ok... *glances over at Mew and sighs* I don't like many Psychic Pokemon, just Mew and Mewtwo... I'll be something else then... *thinks*

Name: Charmander
Looks: I'm black, with purple markings, crystal blue eyes, and a blue flame on the end of my tail.
Nickname: Blaze
History: I was a blind Pokemon Master, with a Mewtwo as my only Pokemon ^^;;
Anything Special: I had Psychic powers as a human, but in my new body, I no longer know how to use them...
erm...Other?: The Rockets' plan was to use me as a leader for Pokemon because of my wisdom of battling. During the experiment, the scientists tried altering my DNA to make me able to see. They made me mute instead. Also, they killed my Mewtwo, filling me with hate for anybody and everybody. Eneventually they had to let me go.

VirtualPlay
29th December 2002, 10:44 AM
Dark
~~~~~~~~
Man…I didn't know any of those apples were rotten. I felt sorry for Foxer, but she seemed to forget about it after going for her other apples. Smiling inside, I bit into my next apple.

"YACK!" I choked, spitting it out. Another rotten one. Foxer giggled, and I looked at her with a sarcastic smile. "Oh, yours wasn't funny but mine is?" She stopped giggling, but I said "Come on, I'm just having fun." I went to the river and washed my mouth out too. Then I went back to the apples.

"Kaaaaa-kakakakaka!" came a voice from the apple tree. I looked up and saw a Murkrow laughing his head off. I put two and two together and realized he had put the rotten apples in the tree.

"You little…" I said angrily. He just laughed harder. The Murkrow was as rotten as the apples we ate. Quickly, I Faint Attacked behind him, then bit down and flung him far away.

"Stupid bird…" I said as I landed. Being a Pokémon was okay, but you had the two annoyances of Trainers and other Pokémon. Sighing, I went back to my apples.
~~~~~~~~

DarkDragonRage
29th December 2002, 08:42 PM
I really hope your still taking people.

Name:Houndour
Look:Japanese sympol for fire on forhead
Nick:Ebony
History:Pokemon trainer beat all jhoto gym leaders and three kanto gym leaders before kidnapped by team rocket.
Other:knows solar beam,toxic,attract,headbutt,iron tail,psybeam,and thief.as well as normally learned attacks.

Ebony

I was walking down a dark ally and remembering my recent victory at the cerulean city gym. My pokemon were being healed at the pokemon center and I decided to take a look at the saffron city gym to think of a strategy to beat the leader. I was by that strange radio tower or whatever when I noticed a few people were fallowing me. A little scared I started walking faster, my stalkers on the other hand must have known I was catching on to them so they started to fully run after me and caught me in no time. I struggled as hard as I could but three big muscle heads were too much even if I was deviously strong. It seemed no problem for them to carry me into the tower. We went down to this cold wet dungeon millions of doors and corridors all around and common shrieks and fearful yelling seemed to be oozing out of the walls, that of both human and pokemon.When we finally got into a room I had stopped struggling, they then slammed me onto a counter top were there were chains attached witch they immediately used to tie me up. I opened up my eyes and looked around. There were sinister looking machines all around. It looked like some kind of torture chamber.” Where am I?"I said in a forceful tone, the smallest one (not saying he was small by any means other than compared to the other two) spoke in an even harsher tone"Dont worry the doctor will be here soon and then he will answer all your questions.” Just a few moments later a man came in whom I suspected to be the doctor. He then said in a cool voice” I suppose you want an explanation for all this.” He went on before I could answer” you are in the deep dungeons of team rocket. This is we..."he paused as if trying to think of the right word"...experiment and we recently started to test on humans. And guess what, you’re our next experiment.” then he went off and dabbed around some of the machines and had the three thugs help him position some of the machines. Then the worst night of my life began, being stabbed with needles and having god knows what injekted, surges of unworn amounts of volts of electricity in me. And all I could think of was the pain, I struggled to the point where my wrists and ankles bled, and screamed far beyond my highest pitch praying someone would save me or at least to gain the pity of my captors. I wanted the hurt to stop even if I had to die for it to scese.But no the more I screamed and the more I struggled the more it seemed to amuse my captors. They kept me awake throughout the night because they wanted me to keep hurting to keep screaming. I looked out after the clock on the computer screensaver it said 9:57 AM, it was then they turned off the machine and I noticed that I had been unlocked from my chains. Then I realized as I looked at myself I was a houndour.I couldn’t move and still felt the pain but I was glad the source had stoped.The doctor then spoke” Mark houndour off the list and take her outside.” The biggest one took me outside and went to a train station which took us to Goldenrod city then a car to olivine and he literally threw me out there, and there I lay thinking about what happened until I could move again. A clash of thunder then brought me back one year ahead to the present. Still a houndour but much stronger then I was back then.

So I hope im accepted Id hate to have all that work done for nothing.

Shadowed Mewtwo
30th December 2002, 08:22 AM
*nods* I don't think there's a Houndour... Though I'm not the leader of this- I can't say. I think you should be accepted! ^-^ 'Course, my opinion is nothing.

I'm gunna start posting since he said I could be something else, and I've gone through this whole story so far and haven't seen any Charmanders.

Sorry if this is long...

~*~Blaze~*~

I listened to the screams, glaring constantly at the Rockets around me. They didn't scare me. I was the greatest Pokemon Master ever, and my Mewtwo was proof of that. In the next room was where the closest screams were: human screams. That's where the Rockets had taken my Mewtwo. He was obviously having some fun with them.

I must put in, I cannot see. I have a sixth sense, like all blind people, and can sense what is going on. Also, my Mewtwo and I are Psychicly connected. We feel what each other feels, and see what each other sees. So, when we're standing side by side, he's my eyes. That's how I got through my Pokemon journey, and my Mewtwo's how I conquered it. People say I'm cheating... but I don't see them trying to go out and make friendship with a hostile Two! How do you think I lost my eyesight???

A sudden bang jerked me from my thoughts, soon followed by a great deal of pain. I stumbled back and fell, the pain increasing with another bang, hitting my head. They were shooting someone... but it wasn't me...
{Master... I'm... hurt...} my Mewtwo whispered in the back of my mind. {They got... a gun... and... SHOT... me....}
{Mewtwo?! Hang on! I'll save you!! Just... just hang on!}

I tried to get up, but we had shared the pain, and it sent me falling right back down. I was so... hurt... but I wasn't. My Mewtwo!

I sensed the Rockets watching me as I crawled to the wall between my Mewtwo and myself, forced myself to my feet, and began to beat on it like crazy.
{Mewtwo! I'm coming! Hold on, buddy!}
{I... I'm.... slip... slipping... a ...a........} Then, there was silence. I felt him leave me... My closest friend in the world. How had they killed my Mewtwo???!!!

In a sudden fury, I lunged at a Rocket, who easily knocked me out in my blind rage.

I woke up in from what I could tell was a forest, feeling small and weak. I tried to get up and take a step, but my legs seemed different. Panicking, I brushed my hands over my legs, then my body, and found my shape had changed. Into what? I found that out as soon as I burned my hands on my own flame. I was a little Charmander. Great.

I opened my mouth to call for help, but no sound came. Perfect. How many blind, mute Pokemon actually make it in the wild??? Probably close to none. Not knowing what else to do, I lied down. Maybe help would come, maybe harm. I didn't care anymore. My Mewtwo was dead, and I was in no state to get revenge for him. There was nothing to do but wait for fate to come.

Mew Trainer Rose
30th December 2002, 12:55 PM
Remorse
~~~~~~

I woke up, feeling a rock poke me in my back. I sat up and looked around. Seeing nothing but rock around me, I was momentarily confused. Then I saw my pink tail, and I remembered that I was a Mew sitting in a niche in teh side of a cliff. Realizing I was hungry, I decided to levae teh spot in search of food.
Crawling to the ledge that jutted out from the side of the cliff, I stood up and looked around. It seemed to be quite a drop to the ground, But hopefully I could slow my fall like I did before. Taking a deep breath, I jumped.
It took me a moment before I figured out how to slow my fall. When I finally did, I felt a bit of pleasure in the fact that this time I was doing it on purpose. I even sort of enjoyed the gentle fall, But I was still glad when my fet touched the ground. On the way down, I had seen a berry bush, so I jogged over to it.
Filling my mouth with the sweet red berries, it took me a moment to realize that there was a quiet rustling on the other side of the bush, like something was in the grass there. Swallowing my mouthfull of food, I peeked around teh bush to see what was making the sound. I thought I caught a glimse of another pokemon, but I wasn't sure since some of the barches were still in the way. I walked closer, and even thought I was trying to be quiet my feet still rustled among ome dead leaves. Creeping closer, I was able to get a look at what was making teh sound...

(OOC: Would anyone like to be the pokemon? If not I'll just make something up, but I would like to interact with another person's character.)

100FangCroconaw
30th December 2002, 01:45 PM
Howler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I woke up, feeling refreshed.I decided to head back to the den to see how the pikachu is doing.It took a few minutes, but it was worth it.Once I finally got there, nobody was there!:"I wonder why"I said out loud.

Mr. Skrusti
30th December 2002, 03:34 PM
Yeah, you're accepted. We haven't got that far in, just making introductions when we meet. ~~ We really need to get this going peeps! Hiya!

Sparx
~~~~
I woke up, very groggy. I looked up to see another Arbok. "Listen, I'm tired, sore, and hungry. You try and do anything to me, I'm frying your a$$" I said irratably, after nearly having the life choked out of me. The Arbok laughed. "I'm not going to hurt you. I heard you calling out, and I came, and I then beat the crap out of that Arbok who was attacking you." He answered. "I'm Sparx. I nicknamed myself that after I was turned..." "You were turned into a Pokemon too?!" He said suddenly, cutting me off. "Yeah. Team Rocket.." "Used an experiment and changed me into a Pokemon." He finised for me. "My God! How many people have they changed?!" I said, sitting down inside my den. "Don't know." He sighed, easing himself to lay down. "By the way. The names Poison Strike." He told me after a few minutes. "Nice to meet you. Thanks for rescueing me. I guess we'd better leave here, that Arbok has tons of cronies around here. He'll be back soon with an army of Pokemon!" I said, getting up and grabbing a few things I'd need. "Where you going to go?" He asked. "Back to Saffron. Those Rockets will feel pain for what they've done! They will rue the day they messed with me!" I yelled, going into a room at the back. I came back out a few minutes later, a short sword attached to my back with a strap. "Where'd you get that?" He asked, following me out of the cave. "I had it when I was a human. It belonged to a great, great uncle or something. He gave it to my dad when he died, and when I went to be a Pokemon Master, he gave it to me to chop firewood with." I said, sighing. While I was a Pokemon, the sword was about as big as me. I pulled it out, swinging it a couple of times. "This will help me with the Rockets. I've seen them shoot innocent Pokemon before with guns. I can't stand what they're doing to the world now!" I said, turning to Poison. "I'm coming with you." He said simply. "I'm sorry, this is my problem. Live out your life." I told him, starting to walk away. He flicked his tail out, and wrapped it around me. He then turned me around to face him. "I'm going with you, as well as my friend...He's a Scizor." He told me. "Fine. I can't stop you, but we might die." I said, sitting down and waiting for his friend to come back...........
~~~~~~
And so it begins! Those who aren't coming with me, what makes you decide to go back to Saffron is you see Team Rocket doing something horrible! Let's get this show on the road!!

Samchu
30th December 2002, 03:52 PM
Sam
~~~

Before Jenn could reply we were disturbed by a loud noise above us.
"What's going on up there?" I wondered aloud then ran towards the surface.
"Sam wait up!" Jenn called chasing after me.
I had just reached the surface when Jenn caught up with me.
"What are you doing!?" She asked angrilly. "I told you it was danger..." She trailled off.
I looked up. There were two Rockets beating up some pokemon in the alleyway we were in. They hadn't spotted us. They kicked the **** out of it then one of them put it in a cage.
"We'll take him back to HQ." He said.
I waited for them to start walking.
"This is it!" I whispered to Jenn. "This is how we're going to get our revenge."
"Are you crazy?"
"Maybe. But I know you want this as much as I do."
There was a sound of a truck engine starting up. The two of us ran round the corner. Jenn jumped up onto the roof but then the truck starting to move.
"Hey wait!" I called running after it.
Fortunately I knew how to use agility and caught back up with the truck. Jenn pulled me up with a vine whip and we sat on the roof of the moving truck.
I fell back, breathing heavily. "I never...wanna...do that...again."

DarkDragonRage
30th December 2002, 04:07 PM
Ebony

I had traveled far from where I began and settled down in a lonely canyon and created a den near a berry bush so I could be close to food and my new home. It was a hard life as a pokemon but it got easier as I went along learning new things about my new self. Like I new psybeam witch other houndour cant learn. However there was a major downside, no thumbs. And the fact that I was always being chased by either trainers that wanted to catch me or other pokemon that wanted to fight me and take my food. I needed revenge.

Then I heard a rustling in the bushes, it smells like a pokemon. It hoped out,” A pink rattata, no wait it’s a mew.” “My name is Remorse what’s yours?” “My name is Ebony. Were you once human to I can tell you were. “Yes did Team Rocket turn you into a pokemon too?” “Yes and I’m on my way to Saffron now to seek my revenge!” “Can I come I seek revenge aswell!” “okay lets get to goin were headin to Goldenrod to get on a train to Saffron but we have a couple of miles to go and were going NOW!” “Finally its time for revenge!”

Ps.I'm sorry If I'm not the one you wanted to meet.

Totodile Lover
30th December 2002, 04:12 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"Where are we going anyway?" He asked, sitting up.
"To Saffron you moron."
"Great! We get revenge and a trip."
I frowned.
"What?"
"It going to take us a while befor we even get near Saffron, Border and gas crap."
He frowned.
"You always look on the down side don't you?"
"No. I just point out the bad facts."
His frown took over half his face.
I smiled child-like at him.
"Well it's the true."
"Thats a stupid reason."
My frown turned into a mad face.
"I didn't see you come up for better reason for jumping on here!"
"Atleast I don't run a computer system!!"
For the rest of the time, we didn't talk to eachother. We faced are backs to eachother and just watched trees, bushes and other wild pokemon zoom by.

Samchu
30th December 2002, 04:19 PM
Sam
~~~
I growled quietly. If she thought I was going to appologise she was kidding herself. I'd never appologised in my entire life! Not once! And there was no was I was gonna start now.
I sighed and gazed out at the landscape. I never realised how boring trips could be when you had no one to talk to. I shook my head. What was I thinking? I didn't have to talk to anyone, especially not stuck up, bi****, pain in the ***, females.
"I wish we'd just hurry up an-"
*THWACK*
I was knocking back into Jenn who quickly dodged the oncomming branch.
"Maybe should have sen that comming." I said, whilst everything spun around me.

Totodile Lover
30th December 2002, 04:41 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
BONK
"Sam can you not cause trouble?!?!?" I hissed at him.
"What do you mean?"
"Quit knocking into me."
"Sorry." He muttered.
I threw a apple over to him, then turned my back to him, maybe I should lighten up, I mean. I never had a friend befor. And he was the closet I was ever going to get, for know I guess.
I turned to him.
"Sorry." I said turning back around.
~~~~
*bangs head agianst wall* Sorry for short post. In a real hurry here.

Samchu
30th December 2002, 04:47 PM
Sam
~~~
I looked at her blankly for a minute. I would have thought that we'd have given one another the cold shoulder all the way to Saffron, I never would have expected this.
I sighed, I had to forgive her, she was the first real friend I'd had in ages, or at least the closet thing to one. Using my tail I cut the apple in half.
I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned round. I handed one half to her.
"I'm sorry to." I said appologetically.

Mew Trainer Rose
30th December 2002, 04:59 PM
(OOC: to DarkDragonRage, I didn't really have anyone in mind to meet, I'll travel with your character. although since my character's kinda sad and shy, the meeting probably would have gone more like this:)

Remorse
~~~~~~

A Houndour stood before me, one with an odd symbol on its forehead. Although it was a Dark type, and it reminded me of teh Houndour that had chased me off the cliff, it somehow didn't seem threatening. I decided I might as well try speaking to it, so that it knew I didn't intend it any harm.
"Um, hello." I said shyly.
"Hi, My name is Ebony." The Houdour cheerfully replied.
"You can call me Remorse."
"Were you once human, too?" Ebony asked. I suppose it was a bit unusually for a Mew to be walking, that probably was a dead give-away that I wasn't a normal Mew.
"Yes. Did Team Rocket turn you into a pokemon, too?"
"Yeah, and I'm on my way to Safforn to seek revenge!."
Realizing that I wasn't the only one to be subject to those experiments, I got a bit excited. Even though I may never be able to be with my old friends, perhaps I could find new friends in the other people-turned-pokemon. "Can I come with you?" I asked Ebony.
"OK, let's get going. We have to head to Golderod to catch a train to Saffron. We have a couple of miles to go to get there."
"OK! Let me just finish eating, I only had time for a mouthfull before I met you." I turned back to the bush and shared a quick meal with Ebony before we started walking to Goldenrod. I smiled, feeling happier than I had in days.

DarkDragonRage
30th December 2002, 05:42 PM
(Ooc):wunderfull job much better then what I had.

Ebony

"So what is it like to be a legendary pokemon?"
"Well more people want to catch you and it doesn’t make it any easier that I can't fly.” She said solemnly
"I was almost captured a few times but I always broke free and ran away. And I’ve been training hard so I would be harder to catch. I’ll wager I'm going to evolve soon.” I announced proudly.

100FangCroconaw
30th December 2002, 05:59 PM
Howler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I decided to try and find Clutch, Poison Strike, and the pikachu.It wasn't long 'till I caught up with them."Hey, Clutch, Poison Strike, where are we going?" "To Saffron for revenge on team rocket." "Okay"I said.So we went.Then I suggested"It would be a lot quicker If we all wer eable to teleport. Poison Strike, lets teleport these two." "right"he agreed.In a flash of bright light, we appered in Saffron city.then pain hit our minds."ouch"me and Poison Strike said."oh well."I said.At least we're in Saffron.By the way, my name is Howler.I saind to the pikachu.Mine is Sparx.The Pikachu said.

Mr. Skrusti
30th December 2002, 06:33 PM
Forgot to mention the defences of Saffron. *glances at 100fangcroconaw* If you don't start a. lengthning your posts, even by the TINIEST bit, b. Use qoutations when someone is supposed to be talking! and c. Seperate your sentances, you will be kicked out of this RPG. Sorry. Also, we can't just appear in Saffron, that will make this RPG so short it would be over before we can blink!

Here's the defenses:

Anti-Teleporting shield: Yes, the Rockets have finally evolved from stupid Grunting idiots to real scientists like they should be.

Patrolling groups of evil Pokemon. All Dark Pokemon, some Poison, like Koffing, Ekans, etc.

Patrolling Rockets: If they catch humans, they turn them into an experiment.

Anti Aircraft guns: Shoot down planes, of course.

and some I can't remember. I wrote them on one of those paper tablet thingies..*goes to search for it*

100FangCroconaw
30th December 2002, 07:09 PM
Ok, I'll try to lenthen my posts.

Shadowed Mewtwo
30th December 2002, 10:26 PM
~*~Blaze~*~

I sensed the day had gone by quite a bit, and found myself growing hungry. I tried to whimper, but still no luck. So, I rose to my knees, and slowly crawled to who knows where. There was nothing else I could do, and I am a Pokemon Master, who learned to never give up, so I couldn't just sit around FOREVER! Nothing had come, so fate it seems was letting me decide what I wanted.

I crawled across moss, through some brush that I accidently caught on fire, and through dirt. My tiny hands felt along, until they came upon something that filled me with hope: a footprint. I felt around it, forming its shape in my mind. It was a large pawprint, from some sort of legendary. I stuck my now very sensitive nose close to the ground and inhaled deeply. An Entei.

Good luck had finally smiled upon me! Entei was a Fire type, and Fire types respect one another, so it would more than likely help me. Finding something of my element was pure luck. However, the pawprint was a day or two old, and would take some time for a blind Pokemon like me to track. Still, it put me in better spirits, and I slowly began my tracking.

100FangCroconaw
2nd January 2003, 06:15 PM
Howler
__________________________________________________ __I said to the others to wait for me to teleport into the building. I thought"Strange, my teleports aren't working." I heaved a sigh. Oh well. Instead, I decided to get into the building by Agility. While I was looking for the door, I encountered a group of Umbreon. I tried all types of attacks I knew but they all missed. I thought "Uh oh.Now what?" while the Umbreons closed in for the kill....

OoC:sorry for the short post.

100FangCroconaw
4th January 2003, 11:41 AM
sorry for double posting.

Howler
__________________________________________________ __
They closed in on me.I looked like I was crying but actually I was devising a plan to attack them when they were least expecting it.
"Now"I decided.I quickly used a Dynamicpunch on the one that seemed to be the leader.Even though he or she was far from out, it definatly surprised the leader.Then I took that moment to quickly use a fire blast.It fried the leader in seconds.When the other Umbreon saw their fried and fainted leader, they immedatly ran away."Serves the leader right"I thought.After that dispute, I quickly found the door.Little did I know what awaited me....

ChrisJericho
6th January 2003, 12:52 PM
Chris
-------
"Meow!" I cried as the crate fell on top of me. The people of the busy streets of Goldenrod paid no mind.
"Darn boxes." The delivery man growled and picked it up, ignoring the small injured Pokemon underneath it and walked off.
"Oh my head, where's an aspirin when you need one?" I groaned. I had no idea how long I had been passed out, 15 seconds for all I knew. I struggled to open my heavy eyes and when I did, I tried my best to stand up and look like nothing had happened. But when I walked up to a window and looked at myself, I could tell by looking it my eyes that I was still out, they looked all glazed. "I'd better find someplace safe to rest for a minuted, then I hope I'll find somebody who can help me." I jumped onto a trash can in an ally and laid down. "Those darn Rocket creeps." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Is there no room in the world for a lost, lonely, little Meowth?" And with that I fell asleep.

Snakes N' Legends
14th January 2003, 08:53 PM
Furnace
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke and remembered what my supposed Entei parents told me. I was supposed to find the fur of the three legendary beasts, including mine. I was supposed to find feathers from all of the legendary birds. The good news that the new legendaries haven't been factored into this quest. I had to go now. I set out for my quest. I detected other pokemon that were heading out for Saffron but I would catch up with them later. I sensed a Charmander that just pick up my tracks. It was anxious to find me.

"It might not be so bad to have a partner to travel with me." I thought to myself.

I headed out in the direction of the Charmander. I would meet it and introduce myself. Then the Charmander and I would journey to find the pieces of the legendary puzzle that would help me evolve. I wondered if he was turned into a pokemon like I was. Then I shook that thought out my head and kept on going.

Sorry for the delay. My computer was on the fritz.

Poison Strike
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having a chat with Sparx, the Pikachu, the group set out for Saffron. Sparx wanted revenge on Team Rocket but I didn't. I followed him but I wanted to try to evolve this body. If I did, I would know how to do it to other Arboks. Legends say that Arboks can evolve but no one knows how.

"I can help against both Poison and Dark Types." I said.

The group looked at me. I knew that look. It was a sign of craziness. He doesn't know what he is talking about. In my human life, I got the same look. But for once, I just ignored it. I started to talk about what I had accomplished.

"Before I become an Arbok, I decided to see what Arboks were capable. I did that and I decided to see what other attacks Arbok can use. At the time, I got him to use Dark Attacks ... "

" ... but Arbok can use Bite." Howler said to me.

"Yes, but Bite isn't enough. I trained him to learn Crunch and Faint Attack. Then I taught Arbok Pin Missile and other bug attacks. I taught Arbok Psychic, Psywave, Psybeam, Teleport, Confusion and even Hypnosis. I was sick and tired of people saying that Arbok was useless. I wanted to have a Arbok to be proud of. But before you say anything, I treated Arbok like an equal. I didn't force him to learn the attacks because I gave him the decision. I don't know why I have the abilities. Maybe I gain them myself."

I finished and looked at the others. They were silent but I did explain the unbelievable. I waited for more responses and maybe even a comment about all of this.

DarkDragonRage
15th January 2003, 09:29 PM
OOC:Sorry for not posting for so long.I have deducted that I HATE finalls!

We walked on awile in silence takeing rests every once in a while, and findeing berrys to eat. Then I heard something coming.
Ebony:"oh great a trainer just saw us."
Remorse:"no point in running we're cornerd."
A girl about 18 was running tword us.
Girl:"Wow like two majorly cute and strong looking pokemon!I'm going to name that cute mew Violet and that houndour Daisy!Like Totally!"
Both Remorse and I sweat Droped.
Ebony:Not on your life!"I growled.
Girl:"Like go,Tulip and Lilly!"
She threw two pokeballs in the air reavealing a marill and a jolteon.
Girl:"Okay Tulip ThunderShock the Mew, and Lilly BubbleBeam Houndour!"
Both attacks hit right on target.
Ebony:"I dont have enough time to charge up a SolarBeam,I'll make do with HeadButt.
I lowerd my head and charged in and sent it flying but it got back up pretty fast for more.
Remorse:"At least it didn't have an advantage." I drew my paw back and concentrated and fired off a mega punch followed quickly by pound attack.It got up almost right away though.
Girl:Lilly BubbleBeam Tulip PinMissle."
The marrill lounched another BubbleBeam at me witch I doged witch is also why you shoul never use the same attack twice in a row. Then side hoped in front of Remorse to counter the PinMissle with Ember, witch ended up hitting the jolteon to giveing it a slight burn, but not doing much.Remorse then hit jolteon with an confusion witch knoked it out cold.And I finished off marill with a thief attack.
Girl:You two are like totally mean!"and with that she ran off crying.
Ebony:"I feel weird?"
Remorse:"Mabe you got hurt during the battle?"
Ebony:"Not that kind of weird its more like......"At that moment I started to glow,I felt a power rushing through me.I felt myself change,but it didn't hurt like it did when the rockets changed me, it felt good.Then it stoped.
Ebony:"What happened?"
Remorse:"You turned into a houndoom."
We went on after awile of testing out the knew me.I walked up behind Remorse and picked her up and she road on my head and raced across the land to Goldenrod.

OOC:By the wa I still have the symbole on mt head.

Shadowed Mewtwo
16th January 2003, 07:48 PM
~*~Blaze~*~

A sudden scent caught my attention, making me stop abruptly. I had found Entei.

I waited for it to come close, awed at its speed. I fmy Mewtwo were alive, it would be a match even for him.(though I little doubt my Mewtwo woud still win) I had only time to think this one thought before it was before me.

The Pokemon's body heat was intense... and from the sound of its breath, its head was high above mine, meaning it was far taller than I. I looked up where the sound came, and, unable to say anything, I just grinned awkwardly. Hopefully I had found someone friendly.

Snakes N' Legends
16th January 2003, 08:52 PM
Furnace

I finally came across the Charmander. It is looked at me but didn't speak. I was confused for a while until I realized what was wrong. I sensed it was blind and mute. I wished I could help but not even Heal Bell would cure this Charmander's predicament. I turned to it. Then I thought back to what that Entei Mother said.

"Enteis in their next stage can heal, but Enteis in their normal stage can connect to others." She said.

"How?" I asked.

"In a spiritual way, you can take a pokemon and yourself into a spiritual realm. Everything will seem normal. Any abnormalities, not counting your restistance to water, will be blocked." The entei father said.

I turned towards the Charmander. I motioned for him to put his hand on my paw. The Charmander hestistated but then I sent him a message.

<Trust me, and you will find yourself in a realm beyond your imagination.> I said to him.

Mew Trainer Rose
21st January 2003, 07:39 AM
(OOC: Grrr...about a week ago I tried posting here, but the computer decided to stop weorking just as i posted the message. then my computer broke, and I havn't gotten to a working one until today.
Anyway, to DarkDragonRage: that's a good battle, but remember that Remorse wouldn't know any attacks yet. She could certanly punch, but probably not Mega Punch. And since she doesn't have enough Psychic ability to even float, she wouldn't know Confusion, either. :) )

Remorse
~~~~~~~
I sat on Ebony, trembling slightly. I would have been caught for sure if Ebony hadn't been there to fight the trainer, since I was new to being a pokemon and hadn't even bothered trying to teach myself attacks. That would have to change. But I didn't even know where to begin. Perhaps Ebony could help...
"Ebony, next time we stop for a rest, could you teach me how to fight?" I asked.

Shadowed Mewtwo
21st January 2003, 08:21 PM
~*~Blaze~*~

I was surprised over the fact that the Entei was telepathic. Perhaps it could help me in more ways than I thought...

It was most likely talking about the psychic realm, where I had often been before. It said it was beyond my wild imagination... I highly doubted that. It also wanted me to trust it... Since I had no other choice, I had to.

Carefully, I reached out, feeling through the air as I groped for the paw. Finally, I found it, and scooted a little closer to the legenadary Fire type, waiting for myself to be taken into the realm the Entei spoke of.

Snakes N' Legends
21st January 2003, 09:31 PM
Furnace
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Charmander accepted my idea and we connected together. I thought I heard the sound of rustling but I blocked that out. I focused on the realm that the Entei mother was speaking of.

I opened my eyes. I was not anywhere I was before. It was like that dream I had last night but it was real. I could see the Charmander. If I was correct, the charmander could see and hear for the moment. What was this place?

"It is the spiritual realm. Many Legendaries are able to come here but only by thought. Your bodies are back on earth. Your spirits only exist here." said the Entei mother.

I turned to the Charmander. I couldn't tell its reaction to this realm. It seemed so real but somehow I didn't think so.

"Charmander, I don't know your name but maybe I will know it when we get to know each other. What do you think of this realm and ... will you help me?" I said.

Angeleon
22nd January 2003, 12:33 PM
Are LSU's still being accepted?

If they are, I hope Ponyta's not taken yet.

Shadowed Mewtwo
23rd January 2003, 07:28 PM
~*~Blaze~*~

I looked about myself, enjoying the realm very much with the fact that I could SEE! I turned to the Entei, and marveled at his fearsome appearance, then turned to gaze once again at the shifting colors about us. It was... beautiful. Even more beautiful than the old realm I had been to. My Mewtwo would have loved it...

"Charmander, I don't know your name but maybe I will know it when we get to know each other. What do you think of this realm and ... will you help me?" asked the Entei, taking my attention from my pained memories. I turned to him again, blinking for a moment as I absorbed what he had said.

Carefully, I opened my mouth, and let the words leave it, though they were now in Pokemon speech.
"This place is wonderful, mighty Entei. You are trully worthy of your legendary ranking. It is a funny thing that you should ask me for your help, when I came here to ask YOU for help myself! What is it you wish? I cannot answer until I know that. And, I must admit, being such a small weak Pokemon as I am I cannot be of much use..."

It felt so good to be able to talk again!

"By the way, my name is... uh..." Here, my voice trailed off. I dared not give my real name, lest I be discovered as a strong Pokemon Master. If others knew... they might use me for their benefeit as Giovanni had wished. I best not take any chances.
"Blaze. My name is Blaze." I lied.

Hopefully he would not find me out...

(OOC: Please don't read her mind! It would take the fun out of this!)

Snakes N' Legends
23rd January 2003, 07:43 PM
Furnace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The charmander hesistated and I knew something was wrong. I didn't need psychic powers to me that. I guessed this charmander was once human. Team Rocket was the main cause of this.

"Listen, Blaze and listen well. For ... "

" ... Furnace, you don't know anything about the whole Entei race, do you?" The Entei Mother said.

"I am a researcher." I said.

"And what do you know about the Enteis?" She asked.

"That they have existed much longer than we have known. That whole Ho-oh thing was only part of it. Enteis have existed much longer than than we think."

I stunned both Blaze and the Entei Mother.

"Sorry, I just get into my "I am so much smarter than any researcher" mode."

"As I was saying, Enteis have existed for a long and I just found out ... from this Entei that they can evolve."

"Evolve" Blaze asked.

"Yes, but to do it, they need certain items. The feathers from the legend bird and the fur from the legendary beasts." I said.

I knew this information would take a while for Blaze to comprehend. Then the Entei mothers whispered to me the last part of the puzzle.

"Oh, yes and all the pieces must be assembled on a full moon. As for your inquiry, I need a companion. Plus I can be your eyes. I can read your mind and translate for others. Maybe in due time, I will restore your sight and voice back to normal. What do you say, Blaze? Will you help me?" I asked.

Shadowed Mewtwo
24th January 2003, 07:37 AM
~*~Blaze~*~

"Just as long as you promise ME something, mighty Entei," I bodly muttered, loud enough for it to hear. "When I help you 'Evolve', as you say you can, will you help me? My heart burns with rage for revenge at the death of my closest friend. Team Rocket is truly evil, and because of them, I am alone and mute in the world. Also because of them I am no longer human--" I stopped short and clapped my hands over my mouth.

Why in the world had I let THAT out?!

Snakes N' Legends
24th January 2003, 07:03 PM
Furnace

I chuckled. This charmander was nervous. He felt like he couldn't say thing that might endanger him. I knew what he felt. When I first became an Entei, I didn't reveal to other pokemon that I was a human turned into a pokemon. I turned to him.

"First of all, my name is Furnace. I can't remember what I was before this. Like you Blaze, I was once human. I was a legendary researcher. Although I don't have any reason to go after Team Rocket, I do now. I have lost a friend or two and I know what you are going through right now." I said to him.

I remember Daniel. It was during one of my research trips to the Whirl Islands. I was researching the migration habits of the Lugia. That's when we encountered Team Rocket. They were the cause of Daniel's death. I could remember like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

"Lugia, where are you?" I called.

"I don't think he is going to come to you just because you are calling him." Daniel replied.

"Be quiet and watch out for Tentacruel. They are very dangerous this time of year." I said to Daniel.

"Then why did we come out here?" He said but he stopped.

He knew why. Then it happened. A Team Rocket boat came at us. I took the wheel and steered it away. Unfortunetly, I was too late. The ship hit the side of the boat. Daniel was knocked overboard. I rushed to find where he was. He hung on to the side. I threw the rope ladder. That was a close one. That's when he got shot. A Team Rocket grunt picked up a rifle and shot Daniel.

"I suggest you cooperate or more of your friends will die." The grunt said.

*Flashback ends*

Tears filled my eyes. I didn't want to remember that memory. I had blocked it for months and years. It just brought back terrible memories. It was my fault. I brought them along. If Daniel wasn't there, he would be alive.

"Daniel, I am sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen!!!" I said as I cried.

Then I dropped to the ground and cried some more. The ground dampened with my tears. I couldn't get angry. Angry leads to hate and hate leads to vengence. Vengence is not a pretty thing. If you are vengeful, you will always want to find another target. Then another and another because you can't stop. I kept on crying. I didn't care if the charmander watched. His friend was forced to come, mine was.

Mr. Skrusti
24th January 2003, 07:23 PM
Sparx
~~~~
"Congratulations." I said to Poison Strike. "What?" He asked. I sighed. "Listen. I know you don't want to come with me, so you can leave. I can do this by myself." I told him. He stood there, speechless. I walked forward again. "You may have been captured too, but something tells me you don't want revenge. But, you wanna know what?" I asked. "What?" He found his voice again. "I do it for the kids and their parents, who might never see each other again. I do it for them, and the fact that I hate Team Rocket, for everything they have done. So, if you're coming, move your slimey butt and get moving. If not, slither off into the bushes, and don't bother me again." I said matter-of-factly. I strode off, leaving the Arbok/Human to his thoughts...

Snakes N' Legends
24th January 2003, 07:39 PM
Poison Strike
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pikachu left me thinking about something. I was backing out because I didn't want revenge on Team Rocket. I had forgetten what they did to many humans. How many Team Rocket had captured and changed was beyond my imagination? I would help but then it hit me. Team Rocket did do something to me, well not directly. Okay, sort of directly.

*Flashback*

"Arbok, would you like to improve your skills?" I said.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't a puny trainers and his pathetic arbok."

I turned around and saw a grunt. I saw his Arbok. I avoided rockets. They were egotistical brats. They thought their pokemon were better. I nodded to Arbok and we turned away. Then we headed for a field to train in.

"Oh, trainer boy and his good-goody arbok are chicken." He said while flapping his arms like wings.

I ignored threats also. Threats caused nothing but trouble. I thought that was the last threat. I was wrong when I heard a whip sound. Then I heard the sound of electricty. Then I heard my Arbok screaming in pain. I turned around and saw my Arbok in pain. The Grunt was laughing. I pulled out a pokeball and released another Arbok. The Grunt was ready to get his whip ready when the Arbok lunged. The Grunt was now scared and ran off. His Arbok followed behind. My other Arbok looked at the burned Arbok. I recalled the second Arbok. I picked up the burned Arbok and heade towards a pokemon center.

*Flashback ends.*

Although I was angry, I didn't want to encounter Team Rocket. I guess I was too afraid but living as a Arbok changed everything. Now it was time for me to make Team Rocket feel pain. Not just for Arbok but for every other pokemon that has been hurt or tortured. I slithered up to Sparx.

"Count me in, Sparx. I show those Rockets that when you deal out pain, it comes right back at ya!!!" I hissed as I thought of my burned Arbok.

EVme15
24th January 2003, 07:47 PM
OK... I'm basically lost without a place to go or a reason... Can anyone help? Onegai? :(
(Gee, reading that over, it sounds like the stupidest thing I've said in a LONG time at the RPG board...)

DarkDragonRage
25th January 2003, 04:48 PM
Ebony

We went on walking.I could tell Remorse was either still shook up about the battle or was cold.It seemed like she was wanting to say something.
Remorse:"The next time we stop can you teach me how to fight?"
Ebony:"Okay!How about we get over to that cave over there so we won't be disturbed.Hold on tight."
I ran forward quickly with Remorse holding onto my horns and we got there in almost no time.The cave was of a fair size.We could fit with more than enough space to spare.
Ebony:We will start with the basics,begining with Pound."
Three hours had passed and I succeded in teaching her Pound, Mega Punch, Attract, Confusion, and Thief.
Ebony:"How about I teach you my Iron tail techniqu?"
Remorse:"Okay,I'll be able to put that to good use."She said wile looking at her tail.
I stood back in my battle stance feet spred apart leaning foreward slightly,and Remorse at my side her feet spread out and her little fists in front and looking at me ready to copy whatever I do.
Ebony:"First you need to whip your tail on the ground like this then you need to actually FEEL it turn to steel, and get longer."
She fallowd both orders and our tails transformed to steel and got longer.
Ebony:"Now whip it over at that big rock and see what happens"
She looked at the boulder aimed and whiped the boulder hard which imedeatly shatered.
Remorse:"Thank you Ebony.Now this will help."
Ebony:"Lets sleep here im tired."I said as a yawn excaped from my mouth.
So Remorse and I cureld up and went to sleep in a Kodake moment kind of way.

Mew Trainer Rose
25th January 2003, 06:43 PM
Remorse
~~~~~~

I curled up on the floor of the cave, very pleased that I had learned some attacks. Besides which, I think that learning Confusion boosted my psychic abilities slightly.
A while later, I was still awake because I was too excited to sleep. So I decided to try seeing If I could float yet. Getting up carefully so I didn't disturb Ebony, who had already fallen asleep, I walked over to the spot where Ebony had taught me those attacks. Concentratign hard, just like I had to when I used Confusion, I gathered psychic energy. But instead of sending it at a target, I let it build untill It sort of hovered around me. Then I very carefully used it to try to pick myself up, like I had picked up rocks and such when I was learning the attack.
It worked! I succeded in lifting myself off the ground a few inches. I was so overjoyed that I lost my concentration and fell to the ground. It wasn't a very long fall, so I wsn't hurt and went right back to trying to tech myself to float. About half an hour later I could float a couple feet in the air at about the same speed I could walk, and I felt I had done enough for one night, so I floated over to nera Ebony, curled back up on the gorund and fell asleep.
The next moring I said to Ebony, "I couldn't sleep last night, so I taught myself how to float. Watch!" I psychicly lifted myslef off the ground and floated once around the cave.
He said "Hay, that's great! Do you think you can keep up with me while I'm walking?"
"Yeah, I should be able to." I replied. So we set off, with me floating at about the same height as Ebonys shoulder.

Angeleon
27th January 2003, 10:25 AM
Okay, I don't know if LSU's are still accepted, but if they are, here's mine.

Name: Ponyta
Looks: Exactly like your average Ponyta, except for bright blue eyes. However, if she gets mad, her fiery mane and tail turn blue.
Nickname: Pegasus
History: Was once a Pokémon trainer with the nickname "Fire Tamer". Used to do a little Pokémon breeding, too. No human parents or family left, so that’s why she used to travel freely during her Pokémon journey.
Anything Special: She is currently a member of the Goldpyro, a proud and slightly famous herd of unusually fast Ponytas and Rapidashes living at Mount Silver. She finds it much easier to accept this new life better than the others (although she never imagined that it happened to others), but it certainly takes her a long time to trust strangers.

^^Pegasus^^

This was certainly living!

I neighed happily as I pranced amongst my colt companions without a single care in the world. Nobody ever bothered us, except for a few young Rapidash stallions trying to make themselves leader of our herd every now and then, but none of them were anywhere near suitable. Maybe a few Ursaring would emerge from the caves of Mount Silver during the night to try to feast on us yearlings, but I never got caught. Sure, I once found that to be a little disgusting, but that was only natural to the other Pokémon.

Who would have thought that I was once a human, traveling from place to place in search of rare Pokémon and Gym badges? And who would have thought that I would end up being one of my most favorite Pokémon? And who would possibly think that I would be so easily accepted with other Pokémon after that?

Living the life of a Pokémon trainer was fun, but living the life of a Pokémon was even more fun! Especially since I now have a family again. I was always a quick study, so learning the normal moves of a Ponyta was a piece of cake.

This was certainly living, until...

After my friends had decided to take naps, I was spinning around in rather large circles to see if I could learn Agility when I noticed something. A wingtip. During the short time I had spent as a Ponyta, I became very familiar with this territory of Mount Silver. But the wing wasn’t like the brown tips of a Dodrio’s feathers. It was a light gray kind of blue, the color belonging to the wings of a Golbat.

"That’s odd," I said to myself. "I thought Golbats only came out at night."

Curious, I edged a little closer to the bush that was in front of the wingtip until I was a few meters away from it. Smiling with a mischievous snort, I leapt through the bush and pinned the Golbat’s wings down with a light Stomp attack.

The Golbat quietly screeched as I snorted again, feeling proud of myself.

That was when I smelled strange scents, heard strange noises. I backed up a little, releasing the Golbat, who instantly flew in the direction of the strange senses. The smells were getting stronger, the sounds louder. I felt uneasy. I recognized them.

I whinnied as I sprinted back to the herd. My adoptive-parents reacted first, with my father galloping towards me to protect me. The rest of the herd began to scatter, but it was already too late. Black figures with a red R on their chests emerged from all around us, surrounding us!

Humans! Where did they come from? Pokémon around here are so powerful that very few humans pass by here! And yet, here they were, and each having Pokémon of poison, electric, and dark types with them! Team Rocket!

A Weezing zoomed over my head and Tackled my father’s neck. He countered with a Fury attack as I ran behind him. I couldn’t go back to the herd; they were all being attacked! Some were being crushed under an Electrode’s Rollout; others were poisoned with treacherous Sludge attacks!

Pokéballs were flung into the air, trapping members of the herd! Some broke free quite easily from those spherical prisons, but most were too startled and tired from the surprise attack to resist. One was hurled for me, but I quickly stood on my front legs and kicked the ball away, sending it flying back to the human and striking it in the forehead!

I got a pretty good laugh out of that. After all, these were the same cruel people who took me and ruined my human life. Well, I didn’t hate them for ruining my human life, but I had no desire to see the lives of these Pokémon ruined in the same way.

It wasn’t long before the balls stopped flying. My Pokémon father was still with me, as were a few other members of the herd.

"Sir, we’ve run out of Pokéballs!" one of the Rockets shouted. "There are too many of them to catch!"

"That will be no problem," a sly voice replied with a laugh, stopping everything. All eyes were on another human.

He wasn’t dressed like the others. The only Pokémon with him was a Persian, who didn’t look like it was going to fight. He looked kind of handsome, for a human, if it wasn’t for his face. His smile was wicked, and the laugh was even more sinister. And that stare...

I remembered the first time I saw a wild Arbok’s Glare attack. This human certainly wasn’t an Arbok, but I was still thinking: snake. And why shouldn’t I? Although I never saw him before, I knew that this human was responsible for what happened to me.

"We will just have to catch the others the old fashioned way," he continued.

Frantic neighs filled the air as the humans began dragging out fireproof chains. They were wrapped around the necks, one chain on each side to trap the herd. Weakened, the rest of the herd was being dragged off the parts unknown. I started screaming for help, but nothing came. Other wild Pokémon were too frightened of these humans to come and help.

I watched with horror as a chain suddenly wrapped around my father’s neck and pulled him away from me! He desperately tried to break free, but he was already exhausted from that Weezing’s attack. My adopted father, the biggest, strongest Rapidash I’ve ever known and the leader of the Goldpyro herd, was defeated!

Soon, I was the only one left.

Snorting angrily, I dashed into a Take Down attack for the one human that did nothing, the human with the Persian. Instantly, the feline hissed and scratched me severely with Fury Swipes, making me flinch.

"This one certainly is a wild one," one of the Rockets remarked as he finally managed to wrap a chain around my own neck. I bucked and ran about, circling the human’s legs and using the chain to make it fall. I sprinted to get away, but someone else had already grabbed the chain back again. Neighing angrily, I felt my flames burning so hot that they were beginning to turn blue.

It became obvious to me that the one human recognized me because of that. "We’ll see how wild it is when we’re done with it," he said, chuckling again. The Persian meowed its agreement.

The same Golbat that I had found struck me in a fierce Wing attack. One of my forelegs was bruised pretty badly. Panting and almost out of breath, I tried trapping it with Fire Spin, but it was too quick. A Houndoom shot right next to me and bit my back. I kicked it fiercely with my hind legs and even managed to blind it a little using my fiery mane.

I knew that I was seriously wounded and my strength was almost gone, but I refused to let Team Rocket take me! Not like this!

In a desperate attempt, I made another loud cry for help.

Shadowed Mewtwo
27th January 2003, 05:59 PM
*sees really long post* Oooo.... I say let the Ponyta stay!

EVme15: If you can't think of anything, maybe your character could have amnesia and not remember his/her past? (Sorry I can't remember you char's gender ^^;; ) Just a suggestion.

~*~Blaze~*~

My heart pained to see the "Legendary" suffer, especially now that I knew a little more about him. He had lost someone close... like me.

He said he knew how I felt. I greatly doubted this, however, because I'm very much sure he was not as close to this person as I was. My Mewtwo and I were Psychically bonded, almost like one creature... We were like the vertical and horizontal threads in a piece of cloth. It the vertical threads are suddenly ripped out... the horizontal are torn pieces of waste... barley anything anymore... And very much ruined with no more purpose in their time on earth.

Of course, I didn't have the heart to say something like that.

Instead, I kept my thoughts to myself, and went over to him. Looking as adorable and loving as possible, (which is pretty easy when you're a Charmander) I wrapped my tiny arms around one of his great legs in an embrace of care. I didn't want to see him cry at all. It hurt inside to see him in pain.

"You are not responsible for Team Rocket's doings; they are. Things happen, and we can't do anything about them. We cannot read teh future, predict what happens, or anything like that. Therefor when death comes, unless we meant to do it, it is not our fault. So we must keep going, and do what is right to honor those we lose. So cheer up, Furnace, as best you can, adn let us go on this great journey of yours to discover your evoltution!"

I was surprised at how much hope my words had, when myself was far from hopeful.

Snakes N' Legends
27th January 2003, 09:54 PM
Furnace
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaze comforted me by hugging me and telling me it's not my fault. That helped a little bit. I still felt guilty. I dragged them into danger. I always thought Team Rocket was never going to show up but they always did. Daniel was the only one to die and I wouldn't let another person or pokemon die to Team Rocket.

"Be it's eyes." The Entei Mother said.

"And also voice." I said.

"No, we can take care of that." She said.

Suddenly, a white bird entered the area. I knew it was Lugia. I wished I could have grabbed its feathers but this was only a spiritual version of Lugia. What was it doing here?

"Although we cannot heal your sight and voice ... yet, we can increase your psychic ability. We sense certain waves of psychics and we know you're one of them." She said.

"What she means is that with the help of Lugia, we can increase your psychic abilities, so you can use telepathy to talk to others. If you don't want it, we understand but you probably won't get this chance for a long time, I think." I said to Blaze.

Shadowed Mewtwo
28th January 2003, 05:46 PM
~*~Blaze~*~

I could get my Psychic powers back?

Such an idea made me tremble with a mixture of joy and fear. What would my powers be like without my Mewtwo??? It would be very lonely... But, with new powers, I would have an even greater chance of destroying Team Rocket... But could my Charmamder body handle Psychic powers??? Was it worth the risk???

I cleched my fists tightly as I thought.

When I had my answer, I looked at the Lugia with determination.
"Yes. I would appreciate it greatly if I had my Psychic ability increased. I muss it very much..." I whispered.

Then, I held my breath as I waited for the Lugia's next move.

Snakes N' Legends
28th January 2003, 06:42 PM
Furnace

Lugia turned to me and I nodded. I guess it was time for Lugia to do her thing. I could tell it was a she. And they said that legendaries had no gender.

"Get ready, Blaze." I said.

Lugia swooped down and put her wing on Blaze's head. It began to concentrate. It started to glow. I didn't know how this psychic process worked. Enteis were only part psychic. I watched as both pokemon glowed. It almost seemed like Blaze was evolving but that was only the energy transfering into Blaze.

"After this, you must go. The Enteis surrounding you can't last any longer. Team Rocket is up to no good." She said.

"You're telling me this!!! Since when have they never cause trouble?" I said back.

"Head towards Mahogany Gym. Articuno will be there. The legendaries will at different pokemon gyms."

"So Articuno is at the Mahogany Gym ... Zapdos and Raikou are at the Vermillion Gym. Entei ... "

"Your fur works as well. So Moltres and Ho-oh are at the Cinnabar Gym and Suicune is at the Cerulean Gym." She said.

"Can you tell me why we can't integrate the new legendaries?" I asked.

"We tried it and one of the Enteis got so strong that it lost its legendary phase. It turned into a Eevee." She said.

Ouch, remind me not to try it. I watched the procedure take place. It was about to end. We watched as the process was complete. To the untrained eye, Blaze was normal but his psychic levels.

"Blaze, we need to leave this realm and get going. First, we need to head towards Mahogany Town." I said.

He nodded but I stopped to say, "Before we leave, do you mind if you test your psychic abilities? I wanted to see this psychic tranfer process actually worked?" I asked Blaze.

VirtualPlay
28th January 2003, 07:14 PM
EVme15: your character was with mine last time. Just follow my lead.

Dark
~~~~~~~~
I looked up from my apples. I could've sworn I heard Ponyta cries. I knew of the Ponyta that lived on the plains on the other side of the forest, but last I checked they didn't live so close to the forest itself. Unless…

"Help us!" I heard it again. Still quiet, but louder than before. I looked over at Foxer, but she was still finishing her apples. She hadn't heard…

"Foxer! Come with me!" I hissed. She looked startled, but took a last bite and came after me. I weaved around the trees, heading for that distant plain that I had seen a few times before.

The cries for help were louder now, and I had no doubt that it was the herd. Even Foxer heard them now.

"Hey, what's wrong? What's going on?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, but I know something's up." I responded. The number of cries lessened, and I was beginning to fear the worst.

Another couple minutes later, I could smell something…human. Humans here? I started to put two and two together. Humans around where Pokémon were in pain usually meant…

"Agh! Team Rocket's after those Ponyta!" I cried aloud. I ran harder, knowing there wasn't any time to lose. I even forgot about Foxer in my rage.

"Oww! HELP!" I heard one scream. Very close by. I could see the end of the forest. The six or so men in black uniforms, and the Ponyta chained up. I saw the Golbat flutter, then fly at the closest Ponyta.

Throwing all caution to the wind, I jumped at the Golbat and bit down.

"What's that?" "An Umbreon?" "Get it!" I heard them shout. I quickly flung the Golbat I had at the closest humans, knocking them down. Then I went for the chains on the Ponyta who had been hurt. Soon the chains fell around its feet.

"Th-thank you!" she said. "How did you ever…?"

"No time for that, get out of here!" She ran off as I Faint Attacked out of the way of a Raticate. I struck it while it was down, then Headbutted it back into some more Grunts.

"Dark!" I heard Foxer yell. Then I heard the *bzzzt* of electricity behind me. I turned to see a shocked Golbat and Foxer standing nearby. "You missed one," she said with a hint of playfulness.

"Heh…so you're strong, are you?" I turned to see another man. Not a grunt, he was too neatly dressed. "Too bad your victories stop today." He twisted his mouth into an evil smile.

The whirling of helicopter blades distracted me. From above, a small helicopter appeared from over the forest. It let down a rope ladder, which the man grabbed onto and climbed. Then the chopper flew off. The Grunts disappeared without a trace.
~~~~~~~~

EVme15
28th January 2003, 07:38 PM
OMG Thankie-saii!
~|~|~|~|~
Foxer

I finally caught my breath after chasing Dark this distance. Jeeze, he was fast for an Umbreon. And then there was the battle. So, Team Rocket was messing around with wild Pokemon... disgusting. At least as trainers, humans didn't go catching entire heards.
"I'm going after that Ponyta." "What?"
I had just got my wind back, and he wanted to run off again? Ah well. Not like I had anything to do otherwise, I might as well follow him. "Hey, wait! I'm coming too!"

I finally caught up in a clearing. Dark was standing near the Ponyta, who was licking her leg.
"Are you alright?" he asked her.
"Yes, thank you for saving me. But..." she trailed off, then snapped back. "My parents and my friends... they caught them. They caught the entire heard. They would have gotten me, too, if you hadn't helped."
I almost cleared my throat for some recognition, but decided against it. I didn't need to, not this time.
"So, what's your name, anyways?" I asked, coming out of the forest and surprising the two.
"Oh, um..." She looked at Dark hesitantly, who nodded in response. "I'm Pegasus."
"My name is Dark. This is Foxer, my friend." "Nice to meet you."
"Nice you meet you, too." She smiled. "Well, at least now there are more Pokemon I know. I was so panicky in that attack... for a moment I though I might die during it. Thanks again for saving me."

Shadowed Mewtwo
28th January 2003, 07:38 PM
(I'm a girl...)

~*~Blaze~*~

My new energy coarsed through me, making every part of my body tingle as it flowed through my veins. My heart beat rapidly as I did my best to gain control over it, and managed to make my hand glow ice blue. It was difficult to handle the power as a Charmander, but with practice I could master it, and then perhaps enhance it through my evolutions.

I looked over at Furnace with a vicious grin, and showed off my glowing hand.
"I'm Psyhcic!" I managed to squeak with joy. "I'm almost like myself again!"

My mind raced with the possibilities of this new Psychic power. I could fly, speak, read others' minds for wanted knoweledge, as well as taking into my mind what they see. I would train hard, and grow as powerful as any legendary! It would take time, but I had mastered these abilities as a human, so most likely I could master them in my Pokemon form.

Yet, I would need to leave this realm to put my powers to the test.
"There are Rockets nearby?" I asked after a long pause. The thought of them increased my power, and my body glowed blue for a moment, until I could fight it back down. My grin growing dark, I let my mind speak to him telepathically for my next question.
{May I have the honor of destroying them?}

Sometimes, life is just cool.

Snakes N' Legends
28th January 2003, 08:05 PM
Furnace

We left the realm and entered back into the real world. A group of Enteis were surrounding us. I nodded towards and they scattered. They had done their job. Blaze was talking about destroying Rockets. I could understand his revenge but we had to get to Mahogany town before Articuno left.

"Get on my back, Blaze. I can make it back towards ... "

I heard rustling and turned around. Team Rocket grunts were coming out of bushes and they were dragging captured Enteis. Normally, I would run away but some how I felt a connection to those Enteis.

"Look, an Entei and a Charmander." One of them said.

"Do you think the boss would mind if we brought back another Entei and a Charmander?" Another one said.

"I don't think so. Let's go quick before they catch on." A female rocket grunt said.

Too late, Rockets. You crossed line there. You mess with Legendary pokemon, you are going to get burned.

<Let's team up and teach these Rockets a lesson, Blaze.>

After that, I jumped and use flamethrowe to burn the nets. They were caught off guard but then they picked up the net bazooka. I used flamethrower to heat things up. I wasn't going to let them capture any fellow legendaries.

Shadowed Mewtwo
28th January 2003, 08:17 PM
I... am... a GIRL!

~*~Blaze~*~

I was lost in darkness agian, but I could smell humasn and Enteis everywhere. Rockets...

With a sudden rage, I let my energy loose, and it left me in deadly ripples, burning away at the Rockets with ease. The Enteis, with their unburnable bodies, were unaffected, to my thanks.

Letting out a telepathic cry, I then lifted into the air and darted towards one of the many remaining Roskets with my powers, completely unaware of what I was doing anymore. I smelled its evil flesh... I heard its undeserved breath... and I wanted to end it! They would pay for what they had done... ALL OF THEM!!! They would fall before me like flies! They think they can kill those close to me and get away with it?! They should think again! Let them hide and suffer from my wrath! I'll find them... then they will die. Slowly. Like my Mewtwo had perished. THEY WOULD ALL DIE!

In a blind rage, I bit and scratched and tore at the Roskets, flying about in their faces and blinding them. Don't ask me how I knew where their faces were! I was no longer thinking; I was just acting. I was letting my anger loose, and causing destruction without care.

Snakes N' Legends
28th January 2003, 08:37 PM
Sorry, Shadowed Mewtwo!!

Furnace
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Blaze, stop!!!"

I didn't like Team Rocket but what Blaze was doing was horrible. She was in a powerful rage. She wasn't thinking properly. I had to stop her. If not, she would be a danger to every living being on earth.

"Sorry, Blaze. I have to do this."

I knew I didn't stand a chance. I slammed into the psychic charmander. I felt that I was betrying me friend but her revenge was horrible. I would have caused pain but not his much pain.

"Blaze, listen to me. Your rage is blocking your judgement. You have to stop and if you don't ... I wil have to stop you."

The charmander stopped and the rockets looked at me (if they could look.) I might have been a legendary for a year but it was my humanistic instincts that was controlling me right now. No pokemon should act like that.

<To get to them, you must past me. And I mean it!!!> I said to Blaze.

Angeleon
29th January 2003, 08:36 AM
^^Pegasus^^

My leg trembled as I tried to keep on my feet...er, um, hooves. I could feel my blue fire returning to the normal orange-yellow. Finally, Team Rocket was gone. I hoped that I saw the last of them, even though I knew that was a vain wish.

Under normal circumstances, I would have felt uneasy around an Umbreon. A Dark Pokémon running around in broad daylight? Wouldn't that be like a Pokémon owned by Team Rocket? But at the moment, and considering that this Umbreon just saved me, I didn't even think of the possibility.

My leg trembled again, and I quickly sat down. I licked my leg, hoping to make the bleeding stop.

"So, what's your name, anyways?" someone asked. I was startled, but the Umbreon looked at me and nodded.

I got the hint. "Pegasus," I answered.

"My name is Dark," the Umbreon told me. "And this is Foxer, my friend."

I smiled. In all this time as a Ponyta, I never expected two complete strangers to go out of their way to help. Somehow, I perceived that these were neither wild Pokémon nor owned by anybody.

Quickly getting up, I began to walk away, but slowly. "Well, thanks for your help, but now I have to go find where they've taken the herd. I can't let them-- Ow!"

The pain in my leg cut me off as I collapsed to the ground, and my back wasn't feeling like walking after that Houndoom's Bite. I snorted as I tried to get up again.

VirtualPlay
29th January 2003, 04:05 PM
Dark
~~~~~~~~
"Wait," I said, getting in front of Pegasus. "You're gonna hurt yourself more if you're not careful."

"But…the herd…I have to…" she started.

"Listen," I said. "I know Team Rocket is the most evil group on the face of the earth. But if you try to go get them, injured as you are, it would just be like handing yourself over."

She stopped. "But what about the herd?"

"You would be no help to any of them if you got yourself caught." I wished I could help her, but I only knew Moonlight. I knew I could use it to heal others, but it was daytime now.

'Wait! What if the moon's already up now?' I looked to the sky. Sun…and…yes! The moon was there!

"Hold on, Pegasus," I said. I concentrated on the moon, and soon I felt the healing powers flow through me. 'Now…to her…' I focused and felt the power flow out of me and into her body. Soon the leg healed, and all that was left was a small red spot.
~~~~~~~~

Shadowed Mewtwo
29th January 2003, 07:42 PM
That's okay. ^^;; I wasn't mad, I just spoke that way to get your attention!

~*~Blaze~*~

Why was he stopping me?!?! I paused with surprise at his actions, but now I found myself sinking my tiny teeth into his warm body; where in him I didn't know. All I knew was that there were Rockets, murderous Rockets, and they needed to die!!!!

I shook my head, screaming in his mind like some mad animal, and finally, I somehow made a Psychic Barrier, knocking him away.

I stood shaking with anger and hate, trying to figure out what I had just done, and hoping to calm myself down at least a little. Furnace was right... but it was hard to think! My Mewtwo... my friend... We were closer than two should be... and now from his death I was ripped in half, my sould torn to pieces, BECAUSE OF THESE ROCKETS!!!! But Furnace would try and stop me... I couldn't harm him... When I had promised to help him...

{Furnace... I... can't...} I couldn't figure out how to explain it to him. The scents of friends and foes were all about me. I found my head was spinning as I fought my own wrath, trying to calm myself. Would this be my reaction to every Rocket I came across?! Surely a Pokemon Master of my rank and status had more self control than this! Or had my being altered had sometihng to do with my new anger...

Those Rockets had to die! I couldn't! Furnace! But, those scum! They didn't deserve to live! So many had suffered from them! Furnace had suffered! I had suffered! But, if I let my anger gain control, would I become as low as a Rocket???

My head spun as I argued with myself. Perhaps this new power was getting the better of me...

If I could have, I would have let out a small cry, but I could only open my mouth in silence as I collapsed, overwhelmed. Then I was absorbed in darkness.

Snakes N' Legends
29th January 2003, 10:08 PM
Furnace

Blaze had collapsed. Pure Charmander. Her anger was overpowering her. Then the Rockets started to come towards her. I turned around and growled. Some of them stepped back but a couple of them kept on advancing.

<If you think about coming to hurt this Charmander, I will make you wish you were never born.>

The rockets heard it and started shaking. They ran away leaving Blaze, the Enteis and me alone. Now what was I supposed to do? This was my fault. I was the one who suggested that Blaze get her psychic abilities upgraded.

"What shall I do?" I said.

"The pool, silly!!!" One of the Enteis said.

Of course, there was a pool that the legendaries used. Sometimes non legendary pokemon were allowed to us it. We would be safe. No Rocket would ever dare enter there. Too many legendaries would be on them. One of them picked Blaze up and tied a rope around him. Then we used another rope to attach it to me. This was I could get Blaze to the pool without holding her in my mouth. I nodded to the Enteis and we began to run.

Moments later, we arrived. I have been here before but only a couple times. I entered the entry to the cave where the pool was. Okay, so it was inside a mountain. I arrived at the pool. I could see Dragonites, Lugias, Ho-ohs, Suicunes and some of the new legendaries. The Entei near put Blaze down. Then it got some fireproof leaves to wrap around her tail. The fire was still burning but water wouldn't hurt it. I dove into the water. This pool was to rejuvinate pokemon and also it was rumored to clear one's mind of dark thoughts. I swam around and then swam to the top. I climbed out. One of the Enteis took Blaze off my back. It used its heat to evaporate the water. I shook a bit to get the water out. It was like I was back at the Lake of Rage. The Entei took the leaves off of Blaze and put her down on the cement floor. I went over to Blaze and got near her. I wanted to near her when she woke up.

"Blaze, we might have got sidetracked but all I care right now is that you are alright." I said.

Angeleon
30th January 2003, 11:44 AM
^^Pegasus^^

I felt the power swelling into my body, specifically my leg and my back. Dark probably didn't see the bitemarks on my back, but I did feel them being healed.

Completely awed, I looked at what was left of my leg injury. I then looked at Dark, then at Foxer. I looked again at Dark, then at my leg again.

Finally, I looked at Dark and said, "Now, how in the world did you do that?"

Foxer broke out laughing hysterically, rolling her Eevee coat in the dirt a little bit. It was obvious to me that she didn't expect me to ask something like that.

Sharing in the amuzement but not showing it in an obvious way, Dark simply smiled. "It's kind of hard to explain," he replied.

I smiled back as I looked at Foxer again. Seeing her continue to laugh the way she was, I couldn't help but laugh with her.

Angeleon
3rd February 2003, 10:55 AM
Not a single post for three days?
Something's not right.

BUMP!

Shadowed Mewtwo
3rd February 2003, 01:47 PM
(Yeah... erm... Sorry I haven't replied... I'm sick... an'... yeah. ^^;; )

~*~Blaze~*~

I felt water all about me... Waking me quickly. It was cold, but refreshing, and somehow... comforting. I felt my stressed body relax, and left my eyes shut, thoroughly enjoying all of it. Somehow, I knew Furnace was behind all this...

I left my eyes shut as whatever was carrying me came out of the water, and let my body stay limp as warmth filled and dried me. I was handled by a great many huge paws, and felt the long course fur of several Enteis.

When they were finished, they set me down near another Pokemon, an Entei as well.
"Blaze, we might have got sidetracked but all I care right now is that you are alright." Said a voice, who I quickly recognized as Furnace. I thought he had something to do with this...

Feeling lighthearted from the water, I let out a bright telepathic laugh, and opened my eyes... to see nothing. This did not dampen my spirits, however, and I gave him an affectionate hug.
{I'm fine, Furnace. I have no idea what came over me! I'm better now, though. I'm sorry for what happened.}

Sighing with content, I continued to hug my "legendary" friend, enjoying his course, yet comfortable fur.

Bless that wonderful water!

Snakes N' Legends
3rd February 2003, 06:00 PM
Furnace

I smiled when Blaze hugged me. She was okay and I was relieved for now. Then I had to figure out what I had to do next. I could ask the legendaries for their fur and feathers but I remember something the female entei said.

"You have to go on a journey. If you are given all the elements of the legendaries all together at one point, you won't evolve."

She was right besides I had a bone to pick with some some gym leaders. I was about to get up when an Eevee came across the room. I never saw it before but it just stood there.

"Hello, Eevee. What may I do for you?" I said.

"I have a suggestion that I want to make." It said.

<What?> Blaze said.

"Little Charmander, this is between me and Blaze." The Eevee said.

"No, I want Blaze to her. Now, what is it you want to ask me?" I asked.

"Very well. hen collecting the items to evolve into your evolved form, collect items from the new legendaries." The eevee said.

"I can't. The female entei told me that a Entei turned into a eevee." I said.

"Yes, I did but that's because I didn't have any control over the evolution." The eevee/entei said.

"Even if I do control it, what if I can't control the new improved form? What if rage blocks my judgement?" I said.

"That's the problem with evolution these days. I want to help you out. You'd still have the same form but you'd be slightly more powerful." The eevee/entei said.

I didn't know what to do. The Entei mother told me to collect only items from the previous legendaries but this eeve/entei is telling me to collect items from the new legendaries. I didn't know what to do.

"Blaze, you are hearing this converstation, right? What should I do? Should I continue on with my original plan or go along with this eevee/entei's plan? It wouldn't be nice to be more powerful but I don't want rage to block my judgement. After seeing what happened to you, I didn't want to go through that."

I paused and looked around. I wasn't ready for any of this. I was supposed to be human, not a pokemon. Although I enjoyed being an entei, I felt that I was not a real Entei.

"Blaze, what should I do?" I said.

DarkDragonRage
9th February 2003, 09:00 PM
OOC:Wow where is everyone?

Ebony:"I think where almost there.
Remorse:"How are we going to get on the train?
Ebony:"I geuss we can just sneak on the back."
This was going to be easier said then done.

OOC:Thats all I can come up with right now.Sorry.

Angeleon
12th February 2003, 09:40 AM
*starts singing the "bump" parts of the song "Frosty the Snowman"*

Bumpetty bump bump, bumpetty bump bump.

EVme15, where are you? I think Zeratul and I are waiting for you.