PDA

View Full Version : Original Trainer sprites

Iveechan
7th June 2003, 11:54 PM
I've seen lotsa Pokemon recolor threads, so I thought there needed to be an original trainer thread too. Pokemorphs are welcome too. Here's 1 trainer and her pokey (I should make this into a battle screen)...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Iveechan
7th June 2003, 11:56 PM
...and some morphs.

Interpol HQ
8th June 2003, 12:22 AM
Those are really cool.:D

Could i get one of a Guy with brown hair, wearing black sunglasses, a Blue hawaiian shirt (with pokeballs as the designs would be cool but not neccesary), wearing blue and green shorts and black sandels with a totodile at his side. Thnx in advance.

Iveechan
8th June 2003, 12:30 AM
Sure, go here: http://user.yagb.de/meowth346/index...als=rs_trainers

And you can pick what trainer you want it based on (hmm, I need to get those drawing requests done)

*just the boxer in jpg form*

Interpol HQ
8th June 2003, 12:37 AM
Ill use this one the cross trainer. Thanks again!:D

Gligar_Man
8th June 2003, 12:49 AM
could i request some sort of gligar crossed with a trainer? if yes ty if not ty for your time

Iveechan
8th June 2003, 01:52 AM
Himo, tell me if this is ok... I changed the guy's mouth so he doesn't look so dopey and narrowed his hips a little bit. And he's wearing sandals but it's kinda hard to tell.

I'll try Gliger_Man's (and to those waiting in my other request thread, I'll get those 2 done tomorrow, I promise!)

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to turn these into gifs for me, I'll be really thankful.

Interpol HQ
8th June 2003, 03:15 AM
The only things i would change on him is make the sleeves longer, and make it button up the middle so it looks more like a T-shirt. But other than that its pretty sweet.
Thanks again.

Oh and about the .Gif thing i could do that for you.

Iveechan
8th June 2003, 04:27 AM
Oops, sorry about that ;D Here we go.

Krystalline Kabutops
10th June 2003, 03:21 PM
I'd like this trainerhttp://user.yagb.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_trainers/52.png pokemorphed with an Espeon. Keep her skin the same color, but anything else goes. o.o