PDA

View Full Version : [POLL!] Pokémemory poll.

Pichu
8th June 2003, 08:26 AM
~1./ Have you memorized ALL the new pokémon (Ru/Sa) and their corresponding photos yet?

~2./ Have you memorized all those "traits/characteristics" and what they do , etc, yet?

~1./ No, I only memorized all the RBY/GSC pokémon. Ru/Sa is still unknown and puzzling to me.
I like to add thatwhen I first learned the GSC pokémon, I said to myself, I'm never going to learn all 251 pokémon, then the pokérap GS came along, and I learned it in a week.
If there's a pokérap Ru/Sa exists, I'd probably learn it pretty quick (no, playing GB doesn't help much -.-)

~2./ No, I don't even know what they are! :o

Jay
8th June 2003, 08:34 AM
1./ Have you memorized ALL the new pokémon (Ru/Sa) and their corresponding photos yet?

I know the names of the RuSa Pokémon with their corresponding pictures, but I guess I can get a little confused with the names. I need to look at the pictures first before I can identify them correctly 8) It will come to me, though

~2./ Have you memorized all those "traits/characteristics" and what they do , etc, yet?

Nope, just like I don't know how the apricorns work and what they do either :P

She_wolf_warrior
8th June 2003, 08:47 AM
1.Nearly there. But I can only see so much in my Sapphire version

2.Nope, not all of them. Unlike Faithless, I do know about the Apricorns:D

Silver Ledian
8th June 2003, 09:25 AM
~1./ Have you memorized ALL the new pokémon (Ru/Sa) and their corresponding photos yet?

No - for the simple reason that I haven't got either of the games yet so I don't see any point in learning them off until I actually start playing and see them throughout the game. That makes it easier than looking at a list and learning IMO :)

As with the other question, nope, and for the same reason but I'll have fun memorising them since they're a new addition to the game :)

Katie
8th June 2003, 03:44 PM
1. Have you memorized ALL the new pokémon (Ru/Sa) and their corresponding photos yet?

heeeeell no. I think I know a total of 6 names that fit with faces :p

2. Have you memorized all those "traits/characteristics" and what they do , etc, yet?

don't know a single one o0;;

I don't have either of the games, as you probably have already guessed :P

~Katie

UmbreonCurse
8th June 2003, 04:53 PM
1: Yeah, pretty much. I may be a little flimsy wioth names..like I couldn't name all the normal types by heart yet, but if you showed my a pic or said the name I'd know who you're talking about.

2: If by traits, you mean stuff that effects battle, then yeah, i know a good few. Like I know mightyena, chinchou, gardevoir, magneton, wheezing, and a few others....

Everoy
8th June 2003, 07:07 PM
1. Yeah, I did it as soon as the names were revealed.

2. No.

ILikePokemonP
8th June 2003, 07:50 PM
1. I'm pretty sure if someone showed me an R/S pokemon, I could identify it.

2. Uh, a few :rolleyes: Salamence has intimidate yay

Mew Trainer Rose
9th June 2003, 07:59 AM
eh, sort of. if you showed me a pic i could probably tell you what pokemon it is (even if i don't know how to pronounce teh name ^_^), and if you named sonething i'd probably have a general idea of what it looks like. i think i'm getting there. :)

not at all. i know a couple, that's about it. hey, i don't even know all teh new attacks yet!

MarshmallowEgg
9th June 2003, 08:06 AM

Nope. I'd need either the pokerap or a magazine with all the new ones in it with their names by them. (I used the pokerap for the RBY pokemon and a magazine article listing all the GSC pokemon to learn the GSC ones).

Pfft, are you nuts? Yeah right! I know the names of less than half of them, and as far as what they do, I have no idea.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
10th June 2003, 05:15 AM
1) Sure I have. Show me a picture and I'll tell you the name. ^_^

2) Hell no. That would be memory overload.

Silver_Umbreon
10th June 2003, 12:20 PM

I know all the Pokemon, but that's only because I have a player's guide to the Ru/Sa version.

I know some of them, and what they do, such as Synchronize, Insomnia, Levitate, Swift Swim, Torrent, Overgrow, Blaze, and Flash Fire. That's about it....