PDA

View Full Version : Web Site

Theorem
8th June 2003, 01:34 PM
Well, Can't the website have a seccion for trading card game?
with the list of all the cards, maybe some pics?
I used to play the game, "a long time ago..", and I remembered today that it still existed :P
I was sad when I saw that there were no good tcg websites :|
so I thought that maybe you could do one!
whatcha think?

Roarkiller
8th June 2003, 08:10 PM
TPM used to have that, before "The Summer of Hell" where we lost everything, even the forum.

My site used to have picture scans, but those r down when the host i use to store pics (unlimited bandwith, 60gb space, and free mind u) decided to close down and i lost almost all except those that i had backed up in my computer.

The ones that still have what u want r pokemonzeo and pokeschool.

Theorem
10th June 2003, 02:53 AM
I like this site's forum, but the main site is a bit weak in what touches to TCG :|

btw, pokeschool seems to be down :P i've checked it once and in the next day it was not there anymore ^^

isnt there any chances that you get TCG stuff onto the site?

Roarkiller
10th June 2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Theorem
I like this site's forum, but the main site is a bit weak in what touches to TCG :|

btw, pokeschool seems to be down :P i've checked it once and in the next day it was not there anymore ^^

isnt there any chances that you get TCG stuff onto the site?

Prolly cuz u were checking it when they were updating? I get that a lot sometimes too.

Umm, which site r u referring to anyway? If its this one, then u gotta ask Kevin, and i dont think he comes here too often anymore. If its mine, u gotta find me a host with enough bandwith, and there's still the question of rescanning the cards again.