PDA

View Full Version : Parsec and SNOTS vs. PMFrank and Link 10 (Ref: Needed)

Everoy
8th June 2003, 02:09 PM
Yay! Tag Team! this is Two people vs. two people, each person battling with two pokemon. Only one pokemon out at a time for each person.

Battlers:
Team 1
Parsec's Politoed
SNOTS FUBAR
Team 2
pokemasterfrank
Link 10

Ref:
?

Team 1 send out
Team 2 send out and attack
Team 1 attack
Ref chooses arena and refs

Go! Frogert! The male Poliwhirl!

pokemasterfrank
8th June 2003, 06:48 PM
Matt and I have agreed to oppose you Parsec.

Everoy
8th June 2003, 06:50 PM
Which Matt?

Matt
8th June 2003, 06:56 PM
This Matt. The one and only. Now please choose a parnter so we can get this battle going.

SNOTS FUBAR
8th June 2003, 07:21 PM
I could be your partner PP. If not no hard feeling ;)

Everoy
8th June 2003, 07:25 PM
Okay, Snots, it's your turn to send out a pokemon.

SNOTS FUBAR
8th June 2003, 07:31 PM
Cool. Go Dragonite(M)

Everoy
8th June 2003, 07:39 PM
Okay, Team 2's turn to send out and attack.

pokemasterfrank
11th June 2003, 06:47 PM
Sorry for the long wait, but Matt and I have been trying to plan.

Dragonite go! A dragonite battle should be interesting...

First, start off with a Safeguard. Then, use an Ice Beam on Dragonite. If you have enough time, use another Ice Beam on Dragonite. If he tries to hit you with an Ice Attack, use an Extremespeed to move out of the way.

Safeguard/Extremespeed-Safeguard/Ice Beam/Extremespeed-Safeguard/Ice Beam/Extremespeed

Its Male, btw

Matt
11th June 2003, 06:48 PM
Go Meowth! *Male Meowth appears*

It may be your first battle, Meowth, but I'm sure you can manage. First, use a Double Team. Then, use a Thunderbolt Poliwhirl. Finally, Thunderbolt Poliwhirl again. If Poliwhirl tries Mind Reader, use Amnesia.

Double Team-Thunderbolt (Poliwhirl)-Thunderbolt (Poliwhirl); subs: Amnesia if Mind Reader is used

Everoy
11th June 2003, 07:07 PM
Frogert, start with a Double Team. You won't have anybody concentrating on attacking you this action so take your time and make lotsa clones. Then, while Meowth is destroying a clone (hopefully) lull Meowth to sleep with Hypnosis. If successful, use the next action to use a Hypnosis on Frank's Dragonite but if Meowth is still up and at 'em use another Hypnosis on him.

Double Team ~~ Hypnosis (Meowth) ~~ Hypnosis (Either one)

SneaselReborned
12th June 2003, 09:51 PM
I shall offer to ref this for you. However, damage WILL be elevated, so be wary.

SNOTS FUBAR
13th June 2003, 09:08 PM
While its putting up a Safeguard it'll be a good time to hit Dragonite with a Dragon Breathe. We dont have to worry about Ice beam. Use a Blizzard times 2. If Blizzard only effects one pokemon then use it against Dragonite

DragonBreathe~Blizzard~Blizzard

SneaselReborned
13th June 2003, 10:23 PM
Sometimes I wonder why I even volunteer for these huge matches...
BTW, I gave names to nameless.

Round One
SNOTS FUBAR + Parasect's Politoed vs Link10 + pokemasterfrank

Frogert (Poliwhirl M): 100%, minty fresh (100%)
Dracon (Dragonite M): 100%, minty fresh (100%)

Drogo (Dragonite M): 100%, minty fresh (100%)
Claws (Meowth M): 100%, minty fresh (100%)

Arena Status Indigo stadium

Trainer Issued Commands

Dracon - Dragonbreath (Drogo) ~ Blizzard ~ Blizzard
Frogert - Double Team ~ Hypnosis (Claws) ~ Hypnosis (Either)

Claws - Double Team ~ Thunderbolt (Frogert) ~ Thunderbolt (Frogert)
Drogo - Safeguard, Ice Beam, or Extreme Speed

BATTLE

Dracon and Frogert start off in one corner of the arena, both covering each other, and the same occcurs with Claws and Drogo. Dracon and Frogert slowly advance to about 1/4 of the way into the arena, and so do Drogo and Claws. Soon, both teams are in clone range, and they get into battle stance. Dracon and Drogo glare at each other, and Claws and Frogert get ready to fight.

Drogo starts quicky by forming three stars in front of him. The starts begin to spin quickly, and soon they become invisible. Like a plastic coating, they stick onto Drogo, leaving him immune to status effects. Frogert suddenly smiles, and multiplies two times, leaving three Frogerts on the field, all staring at Claws. Claws also grins, and he too multiplies, but he is only able to produce one clone of himself, leaving two Meowths. Dracon, the last crusaider not to attack, smiles, and dashes at Drogo, who appears to be surprised. In an instant, Dracon unleashes a blast of flame, which chars Drogo and leaves him hurt. Slowly flying back to his old position, Dracon prepares for the incoming attacks.

Frogert begins quickly the next round, and stares straight at Claws. Frogert grins, and out of his spiral pattern three rings of purple energy emerge. The energy rings fly towards Claws, who is hit by them and starts to fall asleep. The extra clone continues to stay awake, but it is easy to see which is the real Claws. Frogert, content, does a little dance, and then just waits. Dracon begins to wave his hand in the general direction of both the enemies, and a cold breeze begins to blow. Suddenly, as if magically appearing, shards of ice begin to rain down on the enemies of Dracon. Claws' extra clone is shattered in an instant, and Claws awakens, and it battered by more shards of ice. Drogo, on the other hand, gets hit by the first few icicles, but then darts off with surprising speed to his corner of the arena.

Frogert, now not very happy, realizes that he has to but Claws to sleep again. He begins to focus, but before he can do that, Claws charges his body with electricity. The pent up electricity explodes, and Frogert feels a rush of extreme pain, and then releases his waves of energy once more. Claws is put to sleep again, and this time hopefully for a little longer. Dracon once again waves his hand, but this time it is straight at Drogo the Dragonite. Once more, an arctic wind blows, and shards of ice rain down on Drogo, who appears to be hurt by them. However, before too much damage is done, Drogo darts off again, this time behind the duo of Frogert and Dracon.

Frogert (Poliwhirl M): 84%, slightly tired, slightly annoyed (90%)
Dracon (Dragonite M): 100%, tired, content (82%)

Drogo (Dragonite M): 66%, annoyed, tired (89%)
Claws (Meowth M): 94%, sleeping (98%)

|
| [N] |
| |
| [O] [C] |
| |
| [F] |
| |
| |

[N] = Dracon
[F] = Frogert
[O] = Drogo
[C] = Sleeping Claws

Everoy
13th June 2003, 10:28 PM
Frogert, while "Claws" is sleeping use a Surf. Then Rest.

Surf (Claws) ~~ Rest ~~ Healing Action

SNOTS FUBAR
14th June 2003, 12:05 PM
Start off with a Rain Dance. If he tryes to use a Ice attack it'll freeze him over too. Next use a Thunder Wave on Dragonite. and finally use a Dynamic Punch on Meowth

Rain Dance~T-Wave(D)~Dynamic Punch(M)

SneaselReborned
14th June 2003, 12:10 PM
Wait! Wait!

SNOTS, I forgot to add that Safeguard was up! Please change your attacks!

T-Wave can't work when Safeguard is up, but it was my fault, not yours. Please change attacks.

SNOTS FUBAR
14th June 2003, 12:18 PM
Ill change T-Wave to Dragonbreathe on Dragonite

pokemasterfrank
20th June 2003, 11:11 PM
Wait until the Rain Dance begins. Then, use a thunder on Poliwhirl. Then, focus on the other Dragonite. Watch him carefully. When he uses Thunder Wave, quickly use Extremespeed to get out of the way. Then, if Meowth hasn't waken up yet, use Extremespeed to carry it off, away from the other Dragonite's D-Punch. If he has waken up, then use another Thunder on Poliwhirl.

Thunder-Extremespeed-Extremespeed/Thunder

Matt
21st June 2003, 12:17 AM
]color=silver]:O Time for me to post :O

Hm... Let me do some simple attacks :O

Well since you are asleep, use Sleep Talk the round on Dragonite. If and when you wake up, first Mimic the Blizzard attack if you can (Don't know if he can). If you can't then just Thunderbolt the Dragonite. Then, if you are awake and such, when Dragonite uses D-Punch on you, quickly use Protect!

Sleep Talk(Dragonite)/Mimic(Blizzard)-Sleep Talk(Dragonite)/Mimic(Blizzard)-Sleep Talk(Dragonite)/Mimic(Blizzard)/Protect from D-Punch-[/color]

SneaselReborned
24th June 2003, 11:18 PM
Wow I'm actually able to ref this! Maybe no subby needed until a vacation comes up (alaskaX.o).

Round Two
SNOTS FUBAR + Parasect's Politoed vs Link10 + pokemasterfrank

Frogert (Poliwhirl M): 84%, slightly tired, slightly annoyed (90%)
Dracon (Dragonite M): 100%, tired, content (82%)

Drogo (Dragonite M): 66%, annoyed, tired (89%)
Claws (Meowth M): 94%, sleeping (98%)

Trainer Issued Commands

Frogert - Surf (Claws) ~ Rest ~ Healing
Dracon - Rain Dance ~ Dragonbreath (Drogo) ~ Dynamic Punch (Meowth)

Drogo - Thunder (Frogert) ~ Extremespeed (Dodge) ~ Extremespeed (CarryDodge)/Thunder (Frogert)
Claws - Sleep Talk or Thunderbolt (Dracon) ~ Protect (DynamicPunch)

BATTLE

And, once more, I find that one competitor has sent in such complicated commands. Bah! Oh well, comes with the job, eh? Anyway, back to the battle. Claws snoozes off, not caring much as to what is happening around him as Dracon and Frogert find themselves closed in by opponents. However, seeing as one of the opponents is sleeping and the Dragonfrog team is much better healthwise, they have no fear.

Claws continues to sleep nicely as Frogert and Dracon get ready for some quick tactics. Drogo stays to the edge of the skirmish, preferring to let Claws take some hits and then go in for the kill. Dracon smiles, and waves his hand in a circular pattern in the air. Suddenly, Claws' eyes open, and a dark force surrounds him. A dark plague flies towards Dracon in the shape of a black beam, and Dracon falls to the floor, extremely tired. Still, the sun overhead is covered by clouds, and it starts to rain. Puddles of water form in different parts of the arena, but the drainage system seems to work quite well. Drogo now smiles, and aims his finger directly at the unsuspecting Frogert, who is looking at Claws. Suddenly, from above, a giant bolt of lightning flies down, striking Frogert. Frogert drops to the ground, looking to his comrade, who is just recoving from the tiredness spell used on him. Electric charges pulse through Frogert's body as he attempts to summon a wave. Instead, dirty sewage surges out of the sewage systems, and it smashes into Claws, who continues to sleep peacefully.

Frogert is in intense pain, and manages to find a way to relieve himself. Lying on the ground, Frogert enters a deep, deep trance, and closes his eyes. Dracon gets up, and looks around. Upon finding his enemy, he jumps towards Drogo, who is still in the corner of the arena. Now dashing as fast as he can, Dracon lets out a stream of draconic energy. Drogo laughs, and suddenly he is not where he used to be - he is now next to the sleeping Frogert. It seems Dracon and Drogo have switched places! Claws snoozes happily, but then suddenly his eyes open with a psycho glow. Amazingly, Claws is hurled through the air, and finally he grasps onto Dracon, biting fiercly at his head before falling back to the ground, asleep.

Frogert continues to rest himself up, sleeping happily, and Claws also rests himself up. However, Claws is right near Dracon, who eyes the little cat with a glowing fist. Drogo knows he needs to assist his friend. Suddenly, Drogo propells himself through the air in a furious dash, scooping up Claws, as Dracon's punch narrowly misses, leaving Dracon unbalanced. At the same time, Claw's eyes open, and a psychic glow surrounds him. Claws jumps out of Drogo's hands, going directly towards Dracon. His right paw glowing red, Claws smashes Dracon right in the jaw, sending him reeling, and then looking down at Claws, who continues to sleep peacefully.

Frogert (Poliwhirl M): 62%, resting trance (7 actions) (80%)
Dracon (Dragonite M): 82%, very tired, jaw hurting, in a slight daze (50%)

Drogo (Dragonite M): 66%, annoyed, tired (78%)
Claws (Meowth M): 81%, sleeping very lightly, Mimic -> DynamicPunch (100%)

Arena Status Indigo stadium, raining (6 actions)

Sleep Talk = Spite, Bite, Mimic
Wow, that round turned out...different, didn't it?

Matt
24th June 2003, 11:24 PM
Ok... so Claws mimiced Dynamicpunch instead of Blizzard? I would like to know this before I post attacks...

SneaselReborned
24th June 2003, 11:51 PM
Claws is asleep, and Sleep Talk randomized Mimic. Weird, ain't it?

Anyway, Mimic does the LAST attack performed, not just any attack. Therefore, DynamicPunch was mimicked.

Matt
26th June 2003, 03:09 PM
Mmk... that works too.

Ok Meowth let's get rough. First things first; I don't know when you're going to wake up so use Sleep Talk on Poliwhirl the whole round. If you wake up sometime in this round, use Spite on Dragonite the rest of the round.

-Sleep Talk(Poliwhirl)/Spite(Dragonite)-Sleep Talk(Poliwhirl)/Spite(Dragonite)-Sleep Talk(Poliwhirl)/Spite(Dragonite)-

pokemasterfrank
26th June 2003, 03:16 PM
I guess I'll post my attacks now.

Thunder Poliwhirl the whole round. If Dragonite tries any T-Waving or Ice Attacks, dodge them with Extremespeed. If he tries to hurt a sleeping Meowth, use Extremespeed to move Meowth, but only if he's asleep :o.

Thunder (Poiwhirl) x3/Extremespeed x3

Everoy
26th June 2003, 09:33 PM
Frogert, watch out for the Sleep Talks, and if our plan with SNOTS fails, try to dodge the Thunders. Use your special Icy Hydro Bomb combo.

Icy Hydro Bomb*

*IHB is made up of Water Bomb** then Hydro Pump then Ice Beam. The Ice Beam freezes the water from Water Bomb** and Hydro Pump.

**Signature Move: Water Bomb
Frogert forms a ball of water in his hands, and he throws it at the opponent. Damage depends on where it lands. If it does not directly hit the opponent, then it will explode, the range decided by the ref. The place where it lands and the area around it might become slippery.
Type: Water | Accuracy: 75%, then 25% chance of a direct hit | Damage: 15% for a direct hit, 5% if not but water splashes the opponent | May make the floor slippery

SneaselReborned
27th June 2003, 01:36 PM
It really helps if I have a target. Or else your IHB combo is just going to go in the middle of the opponents, not hitting either X_X.

[EDIT] Also, you're asleep. How do you expect to use IHB?

SNOTS FUBAR
27th June 2003, 10:54 PM
I've been trying to contact PP today to discuss a stratagie. I just wanted to post to make sure ppl didnt think i abandoned this.

SneaselReborned
2nd July 2003, 02:50 PM
I am NOT very happy about this. Post attacks separately if you must. Or else, I WILL be forced to DQ you both.

Everoy
6th July 2003, 09:29 PM
Sorry, I posted in the away tower though, and I wont have the chance to post the attacks today, but I don't think SF has an excuse for not posting.

Matt
6th July 2003, 09:32 PM
Parsec's Politoed, you already posted attacks and we're waiting on SNOTS who has posted in the away tower saying he is very busy and such.

SneaselReborned
7th July 2003, 10:50 AM
oh whoops, I didn't see SNOTS post in the absense tower. oke, so we'll wait...

though i feel really sorry for Poliwhirl, who is gonna do nothing the entire round...X.x

Matt
8th July 2003, 10:29 AM
Ok, this is just sick. SNOTS was on TPM yesterday as well as AIM. This is taking up a battle spot and they're just taking their own sweet time since he posted in the away tower. :<

Everoy
8th July 2003, 10:35 AM
Remember, if SF gets DQed, I'm still here...

Matt
8th July 2003, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I know this, but he can't get DQed if he posted in the away tower. And he won't post attacks until you discuss them with him. Maybe you should read my post before yours again..

Everoy
8th July 2003, 11:22 AM
Thing is, I discussed them with him two weeks ago...

pokemasterfrank
8th July 2003, 02:58 PM
If that is so, then he's been stalling this whole time, and therefore should be DQed :o. Besides, if has been seen all day on AIM and on TPM, then shouldn't he have posted?

Matt
9th July 2003, 11:28 PM
This is NOT cool. SNOTS has been on AIM this week, been on TPM this week, yet he can't post attacks. What is up with that?? I have gotten permission from Karin to DQ you. I'm giving you a warning now but if you don't post soon, you're going to be DQed :). Now. You have 2 days to post attacks. Thank you.

SneaselReborned
9th July 2003, 11:52 PM
And the mods save the battle! Yay!

Thank you Karin (if you see this)!

Matt
11th July 2003, 11:39 PM
Um.. ok. SNOTS you're DQed from this battle now :). SR if you could be so kind and confirm this.

SneaselReborned
12th July 2003, 12:06 AM
*puts big DQ Stamp on SF's head*

Continue with attacks and such.

Everybody gets to repost attacks and everything to get better targets etc. ^_^.

Matt
12th July 2003, 12:11 AM
Thanks SR :>

OK, Meowth, let's finish this quickly shall we?

Use Sleep Talk the whole round. And if you wake up, use Thunder.

-Sleep TalkX3/ThunderX3-

Everoy
12th July 2003, 05:58 PM
Argh, I'm just gonna throw this. Thanks a lot, SNOTS.

SneaselReborned
12th July 2003, 06:05 PM
Right, okay, boom! done.

I award the team of Link10 and pokemasterfrank 1 evo/catch and 2 Yen, to be divided as seen fit.

*runs off with 4 Yen*

Matt
15th July 2003, 12:05 AM
Mmk, Frank said he would get the capture/evolution thing :>. So how much money would I get? o.o 1 or 2¥??