PDA

View Full Version : The Space Pirates RPG(Sign-ups)

The_Hunter
8th June 2003, 04:02 PM
Okay,here's the plot-

The Space Pirates have invaded the Pokemon World,after discovering LOADS of Phazon(Sound familar,Metroid Fans?)under the surface.They are using it for reasearch,but they do that to cover up on the construction of the Eclispe Cannon.And they'll do anything to get it up and running.
One of their experiments is using Phazon to combine a human with a Pokemon.That's where you come in...
Though the Space Pirates are not Human,they use another language far too difficult to decipher.The SP(Space Pirates) have been using the Phazon on their own kind,making Eilte Pirates,Phazon Pirates,and Omega Pirates(Sound REALLY familiar,Metroid Prime players?).

You guys are one of the humans,trapped in a chamber,just wanting to get out for good.
I'm the bad guy,I'll be in the base until you get out,then I'll get going to get you.:D
My Character-
Basic Form:
Name- Shador(Or The Hunter)
Gender-Male
Species-Human
Age-18
Looks-Space Pirate General,commands the base next to the Omega Pirate.

Hunter Form-
Name-Shador or The Hunter
Gender-Male
Species-Human
Age-18
Looks-Looks alot like Neo,except with Blue eyes.Has alot of weapons..including an Arm-Mounted Space Pirate Secruity Gun.

~/Shador/~
"So,Omega Pirate,how far is the EC doing?" I asked the Omega Pirate in the Space Pirate Language.
"30% Done,frame is done,now for finding the Phazon to power it."
Omega Pirate replied in Space Pirate.
"What about the experiments to cover up the progress?" I asked,hoping for a good answer.
"Shador,It's time we got the public involved,how about using Phazon to fuse a Pokemon and a Human together? It would let us work on the EC more carefully so it works properly,and we should let only,maybe...hey you!"
"Whuzou?"(What?) A Space Pirate backfired while walking by.
"Hod meyz chegbetys do ws huvy left?"(How many chambers do we have left?) Omega asked him.
"Fiuyve."(Five)He replied.
"Good. Now I'll secretly tell you what to do." Omega told him,and he said to him to program the chambers to fuse a pokemon and a human together with Phazon and Pkmn DNA.
"It's about time we've worked on the Cannon." I whispered to myself,pleased.
-----
Okay,you guys post this for your character-

Origanal Form:
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Looks-
History-
Other-
Friends-

Changed-
Name-(Must be different)
Gender-(Can be different)
Age-(Must be same)
Looks-(MUST be different)
History-
Pokemon-(What Pkmn DNA was inserted into you)
Abbilites-
Other-
Friends-

Okay,now I'll except 5 characters max.

The_Hunter
8th June 2003, 05:33 PM
You may start signing up now FYI..:wave:

The Muffin Man
8th June 2003, 06:05 PM
o_o;; ummmm...

Please read the rules and other RPGs before starting your own. Keep the plot, though. Quite interesting.

[attachment deleted by admin]