PDA

View Full Version : Medievil Pokemon adventures.

Mysterious Druid
9th June 2003, 06:58 AM
Ok this is my first attempt at an RPG.

Heres the story line: It's the medievil period and Pokemon are a lot more powerfull than nowadays. e.g. Mew are really common and have the power of an averagwg Alakazam, and Charizard are the baine of villagers.

A team of mercenary adventurers wan't to stop an evil overlord that has an army Charizards and men at arms that terrorrise the common people. They will storm the castle secretly and confront the over lord and defeat him, however it won't be easy as he has many pokemon that will tri to kill them. Also there ar rumered to be monsters ans evil Paladins. The castle will be a varitable tardis. But also their will be the castle grounds which will hold wild pokemon. The adventurous band where gathered by the local people in secret and offere rewards to the PAladins and a full pardon to exiled thieves. The knights were eager to except and so where the outlaws but they needed more men....

The team will need, Two Paladin knights of the realm Iwill be one so I will need on other. The knights ride rapidash and have the standard kit knights are the only people that can afford to train more than three pokemon. Paladins ar knights that possess some magical abbilitties.

A couple of outlaws, it doesn't really matter how many you decide their skills, e.g. lock picking, pick pocketing, e.t.c. You could have pokemon but no more than three. Don't worry, you could gain more later. try to bear in mind that this is a class system and you couldnt for instance own a charmander as they are rare and are usualy sold to the rich.

I suggest character like wizards or woodsmen as they could possess some good skills. In case you hadd'nt noticeI'm going for a d&d theme here...

Any other character are excepted but these3 positions must be filled for the story to progress. post your profiles after mine in the same fashion as me. I will start the game two days after the positions have been filled. If you are to late or wan't to join late in the game PM me your profile and I will writer you in if I think your character will benenfit the game.

My Character: Sir Kitsmore
Skills
A fairly good warrior but a newby trainer that inherited his fathers trainers licence. He started with a Mew and has since captured a Pikachu, pidgeotto, and a Poochyeena.
He excepted this challenge as he was recently knighted and is out to make a name for hims self. His magical abbilittes allw hi to shoot fireballs from the palms of his hands, see through walls, and put people to sleep.
Personallity
Good natured and brave
has a fear of loosing that can get him in trouble in a fight or challange. Knowing this his friend, (the secound knight) insisted on comming. Howeverhe wil always watch the back of his friends in a situation. When he is afraid of loosing he becomes reccless and endangers himself a bit, because of this his pokemon don't really respect him as a trainer but they will listen a lot ouside a Pokemon battle. When he is calm though he is an excelent warrior and and a cunning wizard.

All I need to know about your characters are what Ive put. I suggest everybody reads everybody lses character to get used to their companions. Don't worry about Items I'll tell you what you get once the game starts and how much money you will get. Thieves don't always have to worry about cash. It will be made possible to catch more pokemon for people and exceed three, as pokeball are expensive for the poorer characters tit would be wise to bide youre time and try to find or steal some pokeballs. Apricarn style balls are the only type to be found as the manufactured sort have not been invented yet. The only Items you can fit you character with is transport, e.g. a rapidash or ponyta. Only mercenaries or warriors can have a rapidash.

I need roughly two more characters al though its not compusery if no one voluntteers, we could do it with two knights and one or two outlaws.

ChobiChibi
9th June 2003, 01:09 PM
Hmmm.... Pretty cool. I'll be your first outlaw!

Name: Yoko Denryu
Skills: Quite a good pick pocket. She has an abandoned Eevee that is her best friend. Eevee is smaller than an adverage one. She's a good battler even though she hardly ever gets any challenges (because she's a outlaw).
Personallity: Although she's an outlaw, she's quite happy with her life. She never gives up and wishes that people would treat her as an equal.
Appearance: Quite tall but skinny. Ragged clothes that are too small for her. Matted blonde hair, greeny blue eyes and her skin is white but is covered with black from the dirty floor she lives on.

I think my sign up form is better.

The Muffin Man
9th June 2003, 01:30 PM
Name: Sir Hetfield(Mike 'Jaymz')
Looks: Despite being a paladin, his hair his cut short and spiked, with black tips. His armor is white as snow with an almost glowing surface. He stands about 6'0, with an athletic build.
Skills
He is a very talented swordsman, unmatched with his blade. While only 18, his magic exceeds many wizards. He is truly a prodigy, knowing numerous healing and attack spells, his most notable being the Bolt and Fire family. His pokemon are his starter, Marshtomp; as well as a swift and agile Primeape, his Umbreon partner, and his trustworthy Arbok.

History
He has followed Yoko as long as he's known her, and therefore holds a close bond with her, despite the age difference. he has taken young Kitsmore under his wing, and teaches him everyday, although refuses to teach him if he gets upset over a loss.
"There will always be someone superior to you, but don't let that stop you from being somebody ELSES Superior" is his most notable phrase. His family was slaughtered at a young age, and since then has been more of a mercanary, hired from town to town, until he rested in his current kingdom. He sees Yoko as sort of a sister, more than anything else(unless someone ELSE signs up ;))

Personality
Despite being the head Paladin, and an honored member of the Paladins of En-Vec, he is always a joking and kind person. He can usually be seen training himself, his pokemon, or his rapier wit. A true friend, but a deadly fighter. Those who cross him soon regret it.

Tyler and Hobbes
9th June 2003, 02:00 PM
Name:Soris "Shade" Zake
Looks:Long, shaggy, black hair. His eyes are deep blue, making him look innocent. He wears a purple robe with a crystal star on his chest. He wears silky black pants.
Skills: He is quick with his hands, that's why he's a pickpocket and a scammer. He is good at lying cheating stealing, twisting up words. He uses his noctowl to steal if he is chasing someone. He is an okay wizard, he is better at curses and making charms though.
Personality: Nice, okay you got me, he is nice to ohter theives, even if there working against eachother. He is Funny and always makes jokes at innapropriot(sp?) times. He believes in beauty and freedom. He can convince anyone of anything. Place, Time, Alliby, he always says. He wise cracks alot too. He is romantic but who would like a theif right? Sam is his aprrentice.

Now I'm open for a partner, anyone?

Samchu
9th June 2003, 03:55 PM
Can I have the apprentice position?

Name: Sam (real identity unknown)
Looks: He's quite tall for his age and well built too. He has very short beach blonde hair and his left eyes is green but his right eye is blue. He wears quite loose clothing because it helps him to move around easier.
Skills: He is very stealthy and athletic which is why he earned his nickname. He can pickpocket without being caught but only small items and his lockpicking techniques only fall as adequate. He's quite limited when it comes to magic but knows some pretty decent spells.
Personality: He's quite withdrawn, sometimes he can just come over as obnoxious or rude but he's just really not very sociable. He's quite a nice guy if you do actually get to know him and will do anything to help a good friend out of a tight spot.
History: Originally part of an upperclass family which he wasn't very fond of but was comfortable in. One day the household was attacked causing the building to collapse. His family died but he managed to survive somehow but suffered complete amnesia. All he had with him were his pokemon. So he began to wander aimlessly until he ran in to Shade, who very kindly offered to teach him a few tricks of the trade and having nowhere else to go he greatfully accepted and the two have become good friends.
Pokemon: Pikachu, Espeon, Umbreon
Weapon: A sword with a dragon carved into the blade.

Tyler and Hobbes
9th June 2003, 06:38 PM
sure sam ^ _ ^

Mysterious Druid
10th June 2003, 03:21 AM
Ok, thanks for replying peeps. I will set up the game thread now.
In it I will set up your profile showing exactly what spells you have, and what items. They wil be updated as the game proceeds. To use something just use it in the story, any objections to whats in your pack just say and I'll explain my reasons. If you can give a good reason I will chang your pack, if not then you will have to liv with it.

The thread starts tomorrow. It will be called the Medievil Pokemon adventures begin.