PDA

View Full Version : Open challenge... Ice Cream is good!

Drade130
9th June 2003, 09:07 AM
thats right my first open challenge now that Im back! And I challenge... anybody!

A simple 1 vs. 1
I choose first, you attack first (No type disadvantages please)
Arena: The Beach!
desc: A long white sand beach bordering the cold cold ocean. In the water, there are no pokemon or other fish. Basically a normal beach. It's empty of people except for those in the bleachers.
dq: about a week. Lenient...

Now i choose my most feared pokemon, a pokemon so dastardly that he is undefeated in battle! Go, Rolana, my female Eevee!

The Muffin Man
9th June 2003, 03:16 PM
I accept your challenge...I'll use...*thinks*Hmmm...Jynx! Go, Lola! Alright, start off with a Lovely Kiss attack to put Eevee to sleep! Next, use a Double-Team to avoid any oncoming attacks!! Finally, if you can trick it into looking into your eyes(if it's awake), use your Mean Look! Otherwise...use Perish Song!

NOTE - If there is no ruling on Perish song, replaced it with a blizzard over the beach.

Drade130
9th June 2003, 07:41 PM
Alright Rolana, Use agility to get away from the kiss. Then use toxic and end up with Shadow ball!

Agility~Toxic~Shadow Ball

Gengar's Dance
9th June 2003, 08:27 PM
I could ref if u want a new ref that is trying to become approved as a ref ref ur battle...look at the reffing tower for my stuff and choose^_^

Drade130
9th June 2003, 08:42 PM
if TMM agres, i think u can ref, your mock battle is pretty good but its up to him i guess.

Gengar's Dance
13th June 2003, 05:02 PM
Ok, TMM agreed over AIM, so here we go!

Pre-Battle stats-

Rolana (Eevee F) [100% Health, 100% Energy]

Lola (Jynx F) [100% Health, 100% Energy]
Commands-

Lola (Lovely Kiss, Double Team, Blizzard)

Rolana (Agility, Toxic, Shadow Ball)

ROUND THE FIRST!

Both trainers come in to the beach, for probably the umpteenth time, but this time not for fun and games. Neither have bathing suits, nor have Sun Block. No, this time, they are here for a pokemon battle!

Lola starts walking towards Rolana, sticking her head out and making kissing noises. Rolana starts running away wildly, not only because her trainer said so, but because of not wanting to get touched by the lips of Lola. As fast as Rolana went, a little of the kiss touched, making Rolana a bit drowsy.

Now, Rolana isn’t as lively and energetic as before. This doesn’t help as Lola makes 2 clones of herself, not telling which one is which. Rolana has a choice to make, an needs to make it quick. Drowsy or not, a blob of toxin comes out of Rolana’s mouth, passing through a “Lola”. There is now 1 clone left, still a choice to be made…

Lola is confident now, knowing that there is a good chance she will prevail in the first round. Suddenly, a fierce gust of wind and ice comes through, picking up sand on the way. This combination of ice and sand hurts Rolana bad. Real bad. Not to mention the sand that goes in her eyes, as well. Rolana is now VERY mad. She gather her energy into one black ball and shoots it at her opponent. WHACK! It hits Lola right in the stomach, doing severe damage. Not as much as Rolana, but not bad…

Post-Battle stats-

Rolana (Eevee F) [87% health, 91% energy, hating Lola, sand in eyes, drowsy]

Lola (Jynx F) [93% health, 93% energy, confident, 1 clone, a little sand in eyes]

Arena changes – A blob of toxin, poisonous if touched, on the sand, sand all around, even in bleachers, and some ice on the ground, maybe slippery.

There ya go!

Drade130
13th June 2003, 07:56 PM
Sand attack~Iron tail~bite

The Muffin Man
14th June 2003, 09:44 AM
Alright Jynx. Put up a Reflect. This should be plenty to stop a puny Sand-attack. Since your eyes need to be closed to concentrate the shield, it's not matter anyway. Keep your Reflect shield up to take the Iron Tail, and when it shatters the shield(IF it shatters the shield), then snatch it by the tail and Seismic Toss it into that glob of poison!! If the shield stays strong, then just use Psychic to drop it into the poison. Finally, when Eevee comes running at you with a Bite attack, use your Ice Beam attack to hit it right in the jaw!

The Muffin Man
14th June 2003, 10:02 AM
I am hereby refusing this incompetant ref as I am allowed to do so. I am looking for a new ref as we speak.

Sorry Teddi, I don't trust his style any longer.

Cyrus
14th June 2003, 10:07 AM
I don't see what your using as a basis for ruling him 'incompetent' based on the first round, but I suppose that is your right. If I am a tad more 'competent' then I will ref this match.

The Muffin Man
14th June 2003, 10:29 AM
It's not his reffing. It was in IM this whole thing started.

and I'll think about it, Cyrus. I had someone in mind.

SneaselReborned
14th June 2003, 10:49 AM
TMM, my brother told me why you think he is an incompetent ref.

Is it really about if keeping reflect up to hold for two attacks is two attacks or one?

If it is, I must say that you are correct. It is possible to try to keep it up for more actions with one attack. However, you must realize that the energy that would burn would be tremendous. Trying to hold out a shield meant to be up for a second or two for a good 15+ seconds is just insane. Basically, you are thinking of burning about 15-20% energy with JUST ONE ATTACK. I'm sure you see how idiotic that is.

Of course, the new ref you find will of course see this right away, and will tax your Lola very much. Also, can Jynx learn Barrier? Barrier is a shield that is meant to last one round, but it is much easier to shatter.

Plus, I am betting your "ref in mind" is Deck Knight. Yes, I did see that whole contraversy with Kai-ken. Hmph. Both you and Deck Knight are just a huge load of bull. Stop trying to find exploits you can make. You will always be caught.

On another note, I doubt you can fire a referee without a mod or other high official certifying that the ref was not doing his duty. So just piss off.

On a lighter note, if this whole arguement was not about what my brother told me, then please inform me over AIM what this arguement was about. I will be happy to tear it apart. Have a nice day.

Drade130
17th June 2003, 08:34 PM
mm TMM, have u found a ref or should we let cyrus or should itry my feeble attempts?