PDA

View Full Version : ~^~.hack//ABERRATION~^~ Begins!!!

Fai D. Flowright
9th June 2003, 12:39 PM
.hack//ABERRATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day, while exploring the online depths of "The World," the world-wide popular MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role-playing game), you and a friend of your come across an extremely starnge happening. You run into a creature the seems to be unstobable. You take several swings at the "thing" and ever single on misses. All of a sudden, your friend is lifted into the air on a large blue cross. (S)he is immobilized as you watch what the creature does to him/her. The entire environment is eaten away into a white void. The creature backs up to fire an attack. It crouches in mid-air and releases large, virus-like snakes that burst though your friend and knock him out. As (s)he falls back to the ground with a thud, the character is destroyed. The thing points and you as his next victom, but you use and item to escape.

YOU are safe for now, but as you return to the real world, you find your friend lying still on the floor next to you. He has been put into a coma. The strange thing is that this is no normal coma, for your friend is still battling something in the game. You call the hospital for an ambulence. They arrive but and rush your pal to the ER. As you sit in the waiting room, you think, "What was that bizzare creature...thing... Was it a virus?"

As the doctor emerges, he shakes his head in disbelief. "You friend has gone into one of the strangest comas I have ever seen. He's still alive, but he is only hanging by a thread." The doctor says as he gives you the info.

You leave with your head hanging low. "I'm going to figure out was going on!" You say to the world. "I'll find a cure for him/her, even if it's the end for me!"

As you return home, you immediately set up the game again and Logon. As you enter the Root Town, you over-hear a group of people talking about friends that have gone into the same comatose condition. As you walk over to them, you introduce yourself...

Name: Tsukasa
Personality: Very quiet and solemn. Seems to keep to himself unless in grave danger or is in need of help. Tries to avoid converstions with lots of people, prefers to be alone. Can warm up to people that he likes and are friends with.
Looks: Like this! Click! (http://www.the-magicbox.com/Jan/hack15.jpg)
Normal Group: (still under construction, but...)
Tsukasa (Wavemaster)
Sky (Heavy Blade)
Asahiko (Twin Blade)
Class: Wavemaster

As I log onto The World, I see a large group of people gathered near the chaos gate. I notice two of the people in the mass crowd: Sky and Asahiko. As I stroll past the group, heading towards the Weapons shop, I over hear them talking about a viral infection. I pushed my way into the crowd so I could here more. "...some funky-@$$ monster attacked us. He used a big sword and lifted my friend up on it. It used some wierd attack I've never seen before." The player explained, "When it was all over, my partner fell to the ground,......dead. I immediately logged out to check on him. Nobody answered his phone."
I rushed up to the kid explaining his story. "The same thing happened to one of my friends too. A swordsmen you said, right. That was what we had run into too. Sucked the life right out of him." I told him in bewilderment. I couldn't believe this. This game had been so safe before. What could have caused this? I decied that I would get it out of my mind and talk with Sky and Asahiko for a while...

Skyline127
9th June 2003, 07:19 PM
Name: known as Sky online...yet no one knows his real name in The World

Personality: An arrogant fighter with the strengths to match. Silent on the outside but his acions speak more than his words. Doesn't listen to what others says, he knows what to do, and when to do it, he'll listen to himself over anyone.

Looks: Alright...I can't see the pics...but I have knights armor. One angel wing, I look alot like Balmung...except I have long brown hair almost covering his eyes completly. When you do catch a rare glimps of his eyes you'll notice them being the deepest blue you've ever seen.

Normal Group:
Sky (Heavy Blade)
Asahiko Yamira (Twin Balde) (PM accepted)
Tsukasa (WaveMaster) (fine by me)

Class: tch...Heavy Blade (duh)

Other: ( I know I know, three is no "other" on this sign up but I need to put one ^^ Meh...Known as the One Winged angel in The World. =D

(/~~Sky~~\)
Looking around at the large group of people with asahiko by my side. "Tsuakassa was supposed to be here by ten, where the hell is he?" I asked irritated. He wasn't ussually late.
" Oh don't worry, he'll be here any minute, just whatch." I mumbled sumthing and looked away as ofcourse I realized Asahiko was right. He walked torwards us emerging from the dark shadows of people and walking slowly (but surely) torwards us. I scratched my head and looked at him annoyed. Ofcourse she was right.
" The Bugs..have you heard?" Tsukassa said in a small shaky voice.
" If you ask me is a huge load of bull. Oh nos! A giant green thing just hit me and I randomly disapeared from the real world! Now I'm dead ::cry cry cry:: -_____-' ' " Tsuakassa and Asahiko looked at me annoyed and even I could tell they gave me a mean look through the screen. " Ok ok...geez. Lets just go play a round. I'm a little in the mood myslef." I piked up my long sword and set it on my back wing...

EVme15
10th June 2003, 06:01 AM
Name: (real) Kayla (character) Tabris
Personality: She's very bouncy and perky, but she can slide into solitude and lonliness for points of time. She has a good sense of humor, though some of her jokes are lame. She gets angry not very often, but you'd better as heck watch your back (and head, and neck, and heart, and wherever else is a weak point) when she is.
Looks: A dark-purple cloak in a traditional sorceress-style. It has light blue edges and a golden design on the front and back. The sleeves sticking out of it are the same light blue as the edges of her cloak. It also has a hood she nearly never wears. She has a staff with a tan handle. It's yellow at the top, and circular shaped. There's a greenish-blue orb floating in the middle of the circle. She has pink hair that's almost like Tsukasa's, only it's longer and has two long clumps in the front. Her eyes are the same yellow as her staff head. She has four light blue tiger-like stripes on her face, two on each cheek. She also has one stripe on each shoulder, but those aren't visible.
Normal Group: Tabris (Wavemaster)
Ark (Twin Blade)
Keero (Long Arm)

I hate having to post my sign-up without a story, but I have school REALLY soon...

M1ND G4ME
10th June 2003, 06:29 AM
Man, I wanted to join this thing but forgot to reply *bangs head on the wall* but since its not very far into the RPG, (seeing as theres only one post), can I have an LSU?

VirtualPlay
10th June 2003, 09:55 PM
Name: Maiku Konnetsu

Personality: Is mostly reserved around people he doesn't know, but once he gets introduced he seems to know exactly what to talk about with other people; in battle he tries to help whoever needs it the most before going on the offensive; he is very loyal and trustworthy, once you get to know him

Looks: Tall for a Wavemaster, around 5'10"; has a small frame to his body, but he's not a complete weakling; his eyes are a deep green, his hair is fairly short and a dark brown in color, and his skin is a peach color; his clothes are of a light red/blood red alternating mix and his face has two arching red marks from the left of and over his left eye; his staff is like a regular pole with a ball seemingly floating a couple inches off of it; the staff a pale mahogany in color, and the ball is glowing a bright pink

Normal Group:
Maiku Konnetsu (Wavemaster)
Shade (Long Arm)
Kagome Takeru (Heavy Blade)

Class: Wavemaster (popular class, it seems)

----------

Maiku
~~~~~~~~
Oh man, how the heck did this happen? One minute I'm showing my new "World friend" how to get around in The World, the next we're attacked by a monster and Maako (as he calls himself) suddenly goes into a coma after being attacked. I mean, what's happening to The World?

'And why am I logging in again?' I wondered, half-detatched from my typing fingers as I clicked the button to log on. 'My problems started here, why am I back?'

'Because the answer to a problem is usually found at the source,' my inner smart-alec said. As much as I hated going back, it was true. I just hoped I'd be able to find some of my other "World friends" before it was too late.

My character appeared on the screen, and almost immediately I saw Kagome walking by. 'What luck,' I thought as I headed towards her character. "Kagome, wait!" I messaged.

She stopped and turned around. "What do you want?" she messaged back, "Come to annoy me further?"

"Woah!" I typed back hurriedly. "I'm not here to annoy you. Why, what's wrong?"

"You wouldn't understand," she messages back, slowly turning away. It was obvious shw was upset about something, and I had a feeling I knew what it was.

"Let me guess, your 'World friend' is in a 'Real World' coma?" I guessed.

"Yes, now just..." she stopped, turned, and faced me again. "Wait, how'd you know?"

"The same thing happened with me," I said. "We were going around normally when suddenly we were attacked by this giant swordsman type thing. We tried hitting it, but it ignored us and lifted Maako, my friend, in the air and basically killed him on the spot." I let it hang.

Suddenly someone dropped in on our characters. Shade started out with a huge commentary describing the things I had just talked about with Kagome. He stopped mid-sentence and looked between the two of us, who were looking at him blankly. "H-hey, didn't mean to interrupt anything important! Catch ya later!"

"Wait, Shade!" I called.

He stopped. "What's the matter? Need some help?"

"Heh, I was about to ask the same thing," I said. "With this big virus-like thingy around, it's probably better to go in larger groups, just to be safe."

"Right, let's mark down the party then," Shade finished. Soon all three of us were registered as being in one party, and we started heading out.

~~~~~~~~

So, when do we get sucked into The World?

EVme15
11th June 2003, 05:29 AM
First off: using a Tsukasa picture and Photoshop, I made a (pretty horrible but you can get the idea) drawing of Tabris.
Next off, hi! *logs in*
~|~|~|~|~
Tabris (Kayla)

No way... no way... how could a game affect someone like... how... what the hell just happened to her?
These and many other thoughts and questions flew through my head as I logged on. I mean... it was just a game... right? That's why I was nervous about logging in. Wait, me nervous? Oh no, the seventeenth and a half sign of the Apocalyps. (If anyone asks, the half came after the eleventh when I forgot about my friend's party... until the last possible second for me to arrive fashionably late. I never forget that stuff!)
I entered Root Town to the sound of voices chatting. "PEOPLE!" I squealed, forgetting my nervousness. Bouncing over in a cross between a hop, skip, and run, I joined them to see if there was anyone I know or what they were talking about. Being around peoples cheer me up!
"Yeah, it happened to my friend too. And when I logged out, he was in a coma!" I stopped when I heard this. So I wasn't the only person who's friend this happened to! YAY! Maybe they could help! If there was any chance I wanted to take it. Friends meant everything to me!
"Hey, Tabris! Over here!" I heard someone call me and turned to see who. "Keero-san! Ark-san! Ohayo!" I ran over to where the two were standing. (This time I did run.) The two smiled at me in greeting. Smiles make people happy! Yay! "So, have you heard?"
"Heard what, Ark?" Keero jumped in. " 'Heard what?'! How could you not hear about the monster that's going around and-"
"Oh, THAT!" I cut him off. My face fell a little. "Yeah, I know..." Pause for effect. "It happened to me and one of my friends, too."
"Same here," they both replied in unison. I just couldn't help giggling. "You two sound funny when you do that!"
"How can she be so happy like that when her friend's in danger like everyone elses," Ark groaned, "she's like a naive little child." I laughed.
~|~|~|~|~
OKs, now you two can go from there!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Haruko
11th June 2003, 10:14 PM
Every Saturday Nite, I wanna strangle CN for Cliff Hanger's on .hack//Sign.

^^

Name:Hoshi

Personality:She's really shy, She likes to work alone, though she knows she has to work with someone else.

Looks:Her Hair is Blue, she hold's a staff Similar to Tsukasa, except it's Blue and Yellow. She doesn't wear a hat.But then, Normal Wavemaster Clothing except for it's Blue and Yellow themed. Like Shades of Blue, Shades of Yellow.She's tall though, 6 foot 8.

Normal Group:
Hoshi(Wave Master)
Anna(Blade Master)
Souji(Heavy Axeman)

Class:

Wavemaster: A Wavemaster is basically the magician and healer of the group. This Class of fighter usually stays farther from the battle, using move that heal or attack the enemy with magic. Moves that are normally seen on a Wavemaster include Repth (healing) and Magical attacks that raise and lower enemy and ally stats. The only problem with these characters is the limit to the armor they can wear. The are limited to Light armor only.

<<Hoshi>>

Remembering that moment, is a nightmare to my eyes. A Thing, in a Computer Based World, affect someone on the outside? Absurded. To my only friend, Yoshi. But..It's only a game. A imaginary world..Right?'

I questioned myself before logging back onto "The World", But I was sorta longging for the return to "The World"

Click. In a Moment of Seconds, I logged on, and was put in Root Town. People talking in Groups...I walked nearby, to see what they were saying..

"When I logged out after it happened, my friend was in a coma!"I heard one say...

'Immposible..That thing that attacked Yoshi attacked others too?'

I walked along the Roads of Root Town, and felt a Spine Chilling felling in my back...Anna..

"HEY!"I heared in my ear. She's learned by now the only way to get my attention is to yell in my ear..

"Arghhh..Hey.."I whispered. I picked up my Staff that fell, and Shook off the Cold Feeling.

She seemed to peerky. She was either nervous, or something. She's a neighbor of mine..No Biggy. Not the best's friends in the World. It's like Placing a Loner with a Google Boy...They won't get along very well.

"My friend...She's in a Coma...But the weird thing is, she was attacked in the World, by this strange..thing. And I signed off, and Found her in a coma.."

"Same thing with Yosh."
"Oh..."She whispered. Yosh was a friend of her's too, but not as big as the relationship with Yosh and Me. We basiclly almost were B/f and G/f in the Real World..

Souji came up to us, also. He was a near by friend of My Mom and me, no biggy..

HbCharizard
12th June 2003, 09:54 PM
Hey!! I kinda Forgot about this!! Well, anyways, I'm here and I'm going to post!

Name: Ark

Personality: Funny, mostly calm and collected, Likes rushing into battle scene

Looks: He has Spikey red hair, Navy-blue eyes, He wears regular Twin Blade clothing, except his cloths are more of a navy blue color.

Normal Group: Tabris (Wavemaster)
Ark (Twin Blade)
Keero (???)

Class: Twin Blade

Ark
~~~
"Well, can't do dead squat about it now." I said.
"Yea, I guess..." Keero replied.
"Well, Anyways, I found out about these kool keywords on the message board. Wanna go?" I asked them.
"Sure!" They both replied at the same time.
"Well, Meet me back at the Chaos Gate in about 15 minutes. I'm going to get ready." I said
"Ok" They said as we went our seperate ways.

I was walking around. Nobody had anything good to trade for. Well, I guess I didn't have anything to trade for either.All I had was 2 Yellow Candy's. I head someone yell around the back of the Town. I ran quickly to where the yell came from. I saw a group of people gathered around what looked like a fight scene.

As I shoved my way through, I saw a blademaster group attacking a group of 2 Wavemasters. They being wavemaster's, they couldn't defend them selves. Being the good man I am, I ran in there.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size!!!" I yelled grabbing my Phantom Blades and attacking one of them.
"Was that supposed to hurt?" asked the one I attacked. He slashed me hard. I was knocked back. A Small red 100 appeared over me.
'Crap, these guys are way stronger then me!' I thought. I only had 125 HP. Now I had 25. I quickly used Repth on me, bringing me up to 111 HP. These guys were obvelusly Player Killers. I had to do something to save myself.

Mystic_clown
12th June 2003, 10:23 PM
Name: Keero

Personality: He's a bit hyper, but a good guy at heart. He's erally skilled a picking people's pockets and can pick locks easily. When in battle, he goes completely psycho and attacks with fast movements.

Appearance: He wears a blue chestplate, blue pants, black gloves and black boots. He has light green, shoulder length hair and blue eyes. He has a monkey tail.

Normal Group:
Tabris (Wavemaster)
Ark (Twin Blade
Keero (Long Arm) Please

Class: Long Arm.

Keero
---------------------------------
"Need some help?" I asked, diving down and slashing one of the player killers in the head. He staggered back a bit.
"Am I glad to see you!" Ark said.
"Yeah yeah. Now let's take care of these guys tag team style!!" Ark charged at one of the PKs while I ran around behind him. Ark dodged his attack and I slashed him from behind. I then spun around to see the other two take a swing at me. I was nearly hit, until a magical blast sent those goons flying. I looked to see the Wavemasters helping out.
"Thanks," I said.

EVme15
13th June 2003, 05:26 AM
BTW: I've never played .hack//INFECTION (or whateva it's called now), but I've seen every episode but one of CN's .hack//SIGN. Now that that's cleared up...
~|~|~|~|~
Tabris (Kayla)

Fights are fun and all, but most player killers are way too serious. I chuckled to myself. And good...
Being a Wavemaster put me at some huge disadvantedges in fights. Not like I cared. It was just a game, all for fun. Or so I had thought...
I was suddenly reminded of my friend, lying there on the ground next to me. That's the reason I came back now. Now I had a reason to play, and it wasn't for fun. For all I knew, I had to save her life.
A loud scream brought me back to the fight, which I had attained a perfect veiw of from atop a nearby shop. Looked like Keero and Ark were holding their own, even against a group pf PKs. Guess the gang wasn't used to fighting two characters who worked together as well as those two. And besides, those two Wavemasters were helping them out.
Why help? I asked myself with a smile. They can take care of themselves...

Tyler and Hobbes
13th June 2003, 12:49 PM
Name: Shade

Personality: Nice, friendly to everyone. When he's angry he's abit of a wisecracker. He loves to see people laugh and have fun. He's funny, he's dumb, but in a good way. His heart is bigger than The World.

Looks: long black hair blue eyes and were the black is white, the white, black, and the green, red.
Normal Group:Shade(Long Arm)
Kagome(Heavy Blade)
Maiku (Wavemaster)

Class:Long Arm

Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So what sould we do?" Maiku asked. "I dunno." I said. "Maybe we should just goof off." Kagome said. "Yeah." I said. "So now what do we do now?" I asked. "I thought we decided that were gonna goof off?" Maiku asked. "Yeah... wanna go find something to mess up?" I asked. "Alright." Kagome said. "Okay..." Maiku said. We walked around a little bit. We came to a place by a pond. We began to htrow rocks in there. I kept thinking about Fails, the one that went into the coma.

Fai D. Flowright
13th June 2003, 12:53 PM
OoC: When this fight is done, we will all meet each other. Currently we a 4 separate parties, but when the fight is over, we will introduce ourselves to each other and get aquainted. FYI. ^_^

Tsukasa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I noticed that a fight scene was taking place down in Mac Anu's square. Asahiko, Sky, and I all ran down to see what was up. I saw two unfamiliar Wavemasters being pretected by a Twin Blade and a Long Arm. They were up against 2 Blademasters. The fight seemed to go on for quite a while. The Wavemasters were healing the two protectors, and the TB and LA were attcking like mad. "Can you believe this!?!" I whispered over to Sky, "You don't normally see fights in a Root Town, especially Mac Anu. I wonder why those Blademasters are trying to get those Wavemasters?"
"They probably have some kind of problem with them. Who knows?" Sky said without a care, "But I'm gonna get closer so I can see what's going on better."
"Whatever." I sighed as he pushed his way up farther into the crowd...

Skyline127
13th June 2003, 03:59 PM
(/~~Sky~~\)
As I pushed my way up the crowd I finally got to the front only two find two newbs quarreling over where thier friend went. The two blademasters chacters had crimson eyes and seemingly "spawn" capes. wtf? This isn't an acsessable abilty. I brished the thought out of my mind as I fell backwards because a blade master shot the damn fireball at me!

" WHAT THE HELL! I'LL TEACH YOU TO SHOOT DAMNED FIRE-F**KING BALLS AT ME!!" I turned behind me hoping tsukassa would back me up for once, he wasn't there. "-________________-" Popped up on my message window.

" Shut the hell up kid!" Screamed the darker blade master at me. " This isn't between you and me!" He shot a fireball purposly at me. I pulled out my long arm blade and hit it back roasting the guys cape and fell on the ground laughing.

The other one then shot a lightning bolt at the twin blade and blade master. Then the wavemasters cowered in fear. " Stop!" I heard a familliar voice behind me. IT WAS TSUAKASSA =O~~~~~~~~

As the darker of the two blademasters got up he aimed at Tsukassa and then he hit the ball to the ground (tsukassa ofcourse). The other one grabbed the female wavemaster. I ran infront trying to attack the dark one finding myself with my blade in the ground and all alone with the people stareing at me oddly. " above!" I heard a random voice. I jumped up and held my sword up straight finding the lighter one in the air pointing down at me with his small sword.

" Heheh," I chuckled, pumping my wing and blasting it in the air. I moved five times faster and blurred through the light one having him plummet to the ground...the body dissolved and he had "game over."

I turned around the see the other blade master charge at me and I took another fighting stance, my sword held infront of me...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
18th June 2003, 10:29 AM
Thousand apologies for not posting sooner. And for a screwy short post. Time/homework/examweek constrictions apply.... -_-; I'm very, very sorry...
-----------
Name: Souji Torinu

Personality: His personality is that of a regular 'smiley-face bishounen' (like Xelloss, or Soujiro, or Hakkai ^^''), that is, he always seems to be smiling or calm no matter what, and has a positive outlook on events. Also very polite, even when he's insulting someone. He often says things out loud without meaning to.

Looks: The heavy armour looks the same as in the picture, though his axe has shamanistic-looking hangings and feathers on it. He's 6'1", and looks kind of skinny to be swinging an axe around like nobody's business. He has a tan and longish white-blonde hair, half of which is put in a ponytail, and bangs to his eyebrows. His eyes are yellow, and there's two slashes on his cheekbones that run down to his neck.

Normal Group: *Hoshi[Wavemaster], *Anna[Blademaster], *Souji Torinu[Heavy Axeman] (if it's ok..)

Class: Heavy Axeman *glomps Karsh*
---------------------

I swung the axe I was holding experimentally. What a most admirable range it had! Just the right thing to eliminate pesky enemies if needed, and all role playing games were inclusive of at least 30 different kinds of fiends and possibly even more bosses! What fun! I smiled happily.

It was most regrettable that upon logging on to the World, my usual comrade-in-arms, Mikomi, had been knocked out almost instantaneously a few minutes prior to my disembowelling of a monster with big fangs.

Studying the clinky artifacts that hung around the blade of my axe, I then slung it over my extremely heavily armoured shoulder and made my very slow way towards the entrance of Root Town. I was considerably hampered by my armour, which was necessary for my class.

I suddenly spotted Hoshi-san. She was a Wavemaster, I knew her, and her parents knew me. That was always a plus in striking up conversations. Also, Anna-san, another acquaintance of ours was close by, chatting with her.

"Anou, Hoshi-san, do I find you in a convenient mome- oh, I see Yoshi-san has been incapacitated?"