PDA

View Full Version : FF Academy~Sign ups

Samchu
9th June 2003, 01:58 PM
FF Academy (Freedom Fighting Academy) is well known for producing some of the greatest street fighters known to man.
Fighters can compete in ruthless competitions where anything goes. This school is the ultimate human survival struggle and the constant threat from neighbouring schools doesn't make the struggle any easier.
Can you survive in a school where a weapon may be your only friend?
How will you react when a joyous celebration turns into a bloody free-for-all?
Who can you trust in a school where everyone is determined to get to the top no matter what cost?
Are you as strong as you think you are? Or will you just turn out to be another victim?

SIGN-UP FORM:
Name:
Personality:
Weapon: (no guns and only one)
Other:

MY SIGN-UP FORM:
Name: Sam Omaras
Looks: Tall and very well built, has very short blonde hair so that it doesn't fall in his face and deep blue eyes. He wears a t-shirt, jeans and trainers because he won't fight in anything he's not comfortable in.
Personality: Jerky and obnoxious. He won't stand anyone who tries to push him around and will fight back physically if he has to.
Weapon: Samurai Sword
Other: none

M1ND G4ME
9th June 2003, 02:17 PM
SIGN-UP FORM:
Name: Hunter Esonas
Looks: 5'11", Black Hair like human inuyashas (points to sig), Blue Eyes, Tanned, Black Jeans, and No shirt
Personality: Gets along with most people, But When in battle he turns cold an uncaring
Weapon: Bow Staff (Not a bow an arrow, Its like a long pole made out of oak)
Other: Hes wicked Fast :>

Samchu
9th June 2003, 02:18 PM
Sorry about that.
Ladies and Gentlemen, my co-host, Gamewizard007!!
Sorry Hunter.

Totodile Lover
9th June 2003, 06:11 PM
Name: Jennifer Delato
Looks: looks like j.lo, but hair has blue tips, wears black jeans and black tank/belly top.
Personality: shy, secretive, dark and evil, cares for no one and can manipulate anyone, and I mean anyone.
Weapon: A double ended staff with sharp blades at either end.
Other: has a unknown power... dun dun dun

Samchu
10th June 2003, 12:37 AM
Hey TL
You're accepted as well

M1ND G4ME
10th June 2003, 06:05 AM
Ok...Why do you and Jenn ALWAYS join the same RPGs? *shrug* and whats with the J.lo jenn? XD you sure are consistant atleast.